ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

The operative word is no FREE money. And I'm talking retail banking and you're only giving me info about retail banking. This man in the video is talking about fractional reserve banking and he's absolutely on the mark. Even Paul Solman explains it and Bill Still explains it right here and you don't even have to listen a whole 3 minutes before he tells you there is no reserves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember: There's a web of promises.

The banks do not get money as free equity, they get it as something they have to repay - as a deposit or as a loan

sharma-obesity-yo-yo2.jpg

The thing that undermines the economy is that the interest rates may be so low that money flows into unproductive and speculative activities,

and assets get pushed to prices that are unsustainable. The insiders are best positioned to benefit from rises and collapses in asset vaues,

because they can watch the hand that controls the yoyo strings

Ron at a Dead End?

He no longer thinks he has a grip on the Truth, and doesn't want to do the needed research

7-21-16 – WORKING THROUGH THE CONFUSION

Published on Jul 20, 2016

I've had several requests to make a video on a certain subject. Of course those suggestions are not the same.

Some would require much more research than I am willing to do. Besides, how does one trust ANY source to find supposed answers when virtually everything has been purposely mixed with disinformation or wishful thinking? That makes it a virtually impossible task. No matter what I find or choose to believe is true, there will be those who totally disagree. With all that's going on in the world at present, the confusion is rampant globally and infecting each of us personally. As for me, I choose to focus as best I can on results that I believe will benefit humanity as a whole and bring an end to the domination of the few who seem to be demon-possessed, wanting to control and enslave the many. Until all of us are finally free, none of us are truly liberated.

In the past, he slapped up videos without doing research,

and then banned those (like the people of Acore) who did the research, and pointed out the flaws

This was said by Susan 5 hours ago, I'm surprised he hasn't deleted it already. I hope she's not blocked too, people read her words and learn.

photo.jpg
Ron, you seem to be struggling to find the Truth these days. Has it occurred to you that maybe some of your readers may have done research in detail on various things, and are willing to share it with you and others. I read a comment that made me think maybe you have been too quick to ban some who have truth to share. What do you think now about those you have banned who tried to warn you about... your past enthusiasms?

This was said by Susan 5 hours ago, I'm surprised he hasn't deleted it already. I hope she's not blocked too, people read her words and learn.

photo.jpg
Ron, you seem to be struggling to find the Truth these days. Has it occurred to you that maybe some of your readers may have done research in detail on various things, and are willing to share it with you and others. I read a comment that made me think maybe you have been too quick to ban some who have truth to share. What do you think now about those you have banned who tried to warn you about... your past enthusiasms?

I just posted this:

Great question. It would be good, and maybe a bit surprising, if RVD gives you an answer.
He seems to be very interested in protecting himself from certain truths, that may upset his worldview.

LAURA INGRAM calls out the Corrupt Press

STANDING OVATION: Laura Ingraham Passionate Speech For Donald Trump - FNN

"DO YOUR JOB !"

you don't even have to listen a whole 3 minutes before he tells you there is no reserves.

Of course they have reserves.

I'll get onto watching the video later, but the point of "reserves" is to have an ability to pay in something other than your own promises to pay.

so banks keep large reserves of different currencies (the whole point of the "IMF basket") plus gold and other precious metals and stones should a large fundholder wish to take settlement and transfer funds from one country to the next.

The only difference between retail and central banks in this regard is central banks have an "infinite reserve" of local currency.

But dont worry to much about not getting it right straight away, the basics of even regional banking is not common knowledge. Even fewer people understand the nature of cross border transactions, means and legalities.

And even people that really should understand it still get it wrong and end up in prison.

https://www.wired.com/2008/07/e-gold-founder/

I had said this 12 hours ago under this video (Rubio is only in the first of this for which he was a class act ) :

What a disgrace you are Cruz...a campaign speech in the hopes people will write your name in. For someone who pretends to know our Constitution, you shouldn't be bragging about 'civil rights' when those are only privileges to 'citizens' which we became when our organic de jure was usurped and replaced by the corporate de facto you are loyal to. Our Bill of Rights supersedes your maritime corporate tyranny!!!
Reply4

Bill Still did his own short video by pointing out that Ingraham tried to warn Cruz yet he still did what he did in video I last posted on previous page . All the Republican nominees signed an agreement to back the winning candidate. One comment says it all under same video and I'm copy/pasting here :

"LYING Ted Cruz, what a piece of shit, sore loser. He proved once again that he is a liar, and doesn't keep his word. All Republican candidates signed an agreement to back the winning candidate, no matter who would come out victorious. LYING Ted & Kasich the coward are a black eye on the Republican party and both sore losers!"

The Making of Laura?

Bill Still did his own short video by pointing out that Ingraham tried to warn Cruz yet he still did what he did in video I last posted on previous page . All the Republican nominees signed an agreement to back the winning candidate. One comment says it all under same video and I'm copy/pasting here :

"LYING Ted Cruz, what a piece of shit, sore loser. He proved once again that he is a liar, and doesn't keep his word. All Republican candidates signed an agreement to back the winning candidate, no matter who would come out victorious. LYING Ted & Kasich the coward are a black eye on the Republican party and both sore losers!"

Wow!

Laura really laid it out here - and also made the amazing plea to the mainstream press: DO YOUR JOB!

These soundbites may be among the most memorable of the conference, and will raise her stature.

She has a strong voice, like Hillary's, but hers seems to be full of truth, rather than lies.

7-21-16 – WORKING THROUGH THE CONFUSION - Does RVD really want to do that?

It seems not!

There's a feast of suggestions for Ron under yesterday's video - but Ron doesn't want to take them!

it seems like has been given a real chance to change. Will he take it??

Great question. It would be good, and maybe a bit surprising, if RVD gives you an answer.
He seems to be very interested in protecting himself from certain truths, that may upset his worldview.
Sure, Friar, I understand that Ron may be protecting himself. But give him a chance. Recently he has been willing to re-examine his long-held beliefs, and he seems to be getting closer to letting go of his need to be the sole teacher to his friends here. Maybe we can all play some sort of role in finding the larger truth by working together, researching promising ideas.
I have no way of knowing who did what, especially since Friar Newberg had so many aliases, He's the ringleader of the anti-ron group. As for warning me, everyone is entitled to an opinion. I don't want my channel to be about arguing. I am still enthusiastic about living on a planet not ruled by criminals. I'm in favor of anyone who wants freedom for all honest people that do not violate the natural rights of others such as the cabal or whatever you wish to call the fraud. At this point, I don't believe anyone unless they can and do actually deliver on setting the people of this planet free.
Okay, Ron. Can you tell us how many ideas you are following now, and which ones you think might be most promising? One I heard about recently is an effort led my a famous lawyer, Daniel Sheehan, who wants to have a dialog with ET's and to begin to figure out what the future relationship might be between humans and ET's. This sounds pretty wild, but Sheehan is a serious guy, who defended Karen Silkwood and helped to get the Pentagon papers released. I heard about this by seeing some videos on the Friar's Acore website, and some people there seem to consider him to be serious and credible. Have you heard of this guy and his effort?
not till now. I know there are a lot of people trying hard to change things. Personally, I had to borrow money just to pay my exorbitant car insurance, putting me more in a bind financially. That's where the rubber hits the road, since I feel I have no choice but to find a way even if is against my will and best interest.
Paradoxman316: Hello Ron... must say something here. When you started blocking people, I told you the truth about who had been loyal to you yet they were blocked and when blocked went over to Friar to express themselves.... Many were utterly loyal to you prior to being blocked, but they were also honest and having their questions dissed by the GMOP... while you were in the hospital. Then when you got out, in no shape to face all of the above, recuperating, the accurate sequence of what happened in your absence became blurred. Many attempted to tell you that you'd blocked innocent people, but you did not listen... for whatever reasons. I think Friar did have several identities. However, one of your 'loyal followers who was an educated and fact finding individual' told me that the GMOP were making up fake YT ID's to drive a wedge even further between you and the loyal followers that the GMOP had deliberately blocked.. simply because they called out the GMOP asking questions that they would not answer while you were in the hospital. This was the cycle I noted as well. There is no way the Friar had 'so many' ID's. Also, some of the fake ID"s accused me of being a troll and one of the bad guys... in an attempt to discredit me on your channel.. This happened after I was blocked from GMOP commenting. I found that a bit coincidental....So, when you got out of the hospital, you had no idea what we'd experienced but one thing came out very clearly... all the Ambassador blocked were also blocked by you. Now isn't that a bit fishy?
Susan Joy Worker: I have responded to a comment of Ron's below. Yes, Ron did block some brilliant minds who were utterly devoted to his channel because 'enter the troll', the trouble-makers with fake accounts, playing one against the other and in the midst, the Ambassador went from bashing Ron and calling him a liar to becoming his friend again and in the midst, those loyal to Ron, whom he banned, went elsewhere to comment and the Friar had the lading pad for them when they arrived, blocked from Ron's channel. Something about this cycle is fishy.... for when I step back, it looks to me like Ron, with a huge following of people all concerned about the crooked system and those controlling earth, became the 'target' of those who wanted to discredit him and destroy his following. So, until Ron takes the time to go back and see those commenting on his channel regularly and where the blast of trolls came in, he won't be able to figure out who he wronged by unjustly banning them. And, yes, many of them gave Ron constructive criticism and others did massive amounts of research to help him in his time of health crisis....
Merlin, sounds like you are saying it was the Ambassador all along. I admit, he has greatly disappointed me; and I never liked some of his so-called friends. They did not seem like honest people, although I believed him because of his story and he did seem good to me until after my birthday last year. Then his true colors came out when I was in Oz and had Eilish pull the rug out from under me when I was on the other side of the world.
Susan. Merlin: Some great comments and ideas here today. Let us hope that Ron will embrace them. In case he deletes them instead, I have captured them on Acore - post #1263 : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20561&page=64

This was added to the thread Friar posted above...maybe DrBubb could edit and add this to it?

photo.jpg
So many comments! Impossible to respond to them all, because I have been watching the RNC reports. I'm not so aware of the Ambassadors role, since I have not seen all the videos. But I have seen Ron ban people who criticized someone Ron likes, and then Ron changes his mind about that person later. But the ban is still intact. I see many people commenting on Acore, so i do not think that Friar Newborg is the only smart person that Ron has banned. There seem to be many good posters there, who would enliven Ron's channel if they were allowed to post. It seems that the posters that Ron is now most eager to ban are the ones who talk about Ron's house. I don't know what the real story is, but there seem to be two sides to the story.
Ron, maybe you should set up a new channel, and put a video there once a week. Talk about the things that Merlin mentioned: "a huge following of people all concerned about the crooked system and those controlling earth." And avoid talking about the controversial house. Then maybe you can have FREE and UNBANNED comments on that new channel. You can keep both channels going. And only post a video on the new channel once a week, just to see what happens. And then see whether the audience on the new channel grows, because Free Speech, and rich commentary may grow the channel more than the moderate chat you have now.

Dave Schmidt: "I am in Hong Kong, meeting members of the Dragon family"

July 20th- from Hong Kong

"They don't always agree."

"they have been custodians of gold for hundreds of years. but they are not allowed to touch it.

Out of that comes interest..."

Hey, Dave, how does THAT work? Gold pays no interest !

Also, I have some well-connected friends in HK, and they don;t know about this family.

They think they are criminals.

So what gives here?

I just found this and it goes in conjunction with DS video above and about the breaking up of the trio of Williams, Drake and Keenan. DS stated in video above that Keenan was indeed in touch with a part of the DF and here Williams states he heard with his own ears Keenan speaking with Soros.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/8955881/truth-honor-integrity-show-may-28th

A must watch!

(the work of Dark Journalist, Daniel Liszt, is also worth following - here's an example):

What is Wrong with the Mainstream Media?

MEDIA MIND CONTROL & FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE TV - DARK JOURNALIST & ALEXANDRA BRUCE!

"TRUST in media is at an all time low... as we find them pushing their own agenda"

I think it is simplistic to label "The Media" as evil and Cabal controlled. As consumers of media, it takes a lot of effort to see the world in any way except through our own bias, and if the "truth" conflicts with that bias, we tend to blame the messenger, not the bias. We rarely consider that we might just be wrong.

RVD is an extreme example of the search for bias confirmation in which many people are engaged. He totally rejects anything reported in "mainstream media" as false and cabal controlled, but will believe anything posted by anonymous Youtubers that supports his beliefs, with the result that he has been duped continuously for years by a string of obvious scammers.

I think some of it is laziness on the part of media consumers. The reality is that in our complex society, "the truth" is rarely black and white. But searching for the nuances surrounding the "facts" is too much trouble when still another cat video is just one click away.

Ron considers it a bother to actually research the various scams he buys into. He goes with this gut, which means he relies on his bias. He wants desperately to believe that this existence is something different than it really is. So even when his beliefs conflict with his reality, he rejects reality and tries to hide behind his beliefs. But reality always intrudes into his fantasy.

He spends 10 years, for example, filing all the can't miss Sovereign Citizen paperwork, yet loses his house anyway. Is the SovCit stuff bogus? No, way, he reasons. The demons running the courts are ignoring "common law." When his theology no longer fits his life situation, he doubles down on the theology and spends his days watching endless Youtube videos to support his faulty theology.

The "media" can never satisfy consumers who are looking only for confirmation of their bias. No matter what they report, a large chunk of society will deride them as liars and cabal shills.

What we need are more people willing to make the effort to think critically. To question their own bias.

And while I'm on a rant, I'm growing really tired of this Trump/Clinton nonsense.

Here's the bottom line, as I see it.

Clinton is a Democrat. She's been in the public eye for decades. Everyone knows who and what she is. Whether you like the Democratic platform or not, Clinton is going to do what Democrats do and support what Democrats support.

Trump is not a Republican. Those who support him are not Republicans. Whatever you think of the Republican platform, Trump doesn't support it. Trump is not going to do what Republicans do or support what Republicans support. Trump has, in fact, been a lifelong Democrat who hijacked the Republican party because he understood he couldn't possibly win the White House as an independent.

I don't think Clinton or Trump are capable of leading this country in these complex times. I'm not convinced, in fact, that it is possible to govern the U.S. anymore, a county so diverse that a plurality is impossible. We must be very careful not to give in to our frustration, though, and yield power to a leader promising simple solutions to complex problems. History is not kind to those countries who have fallen into that trap.

I think it is simplistic to label "The Media" as evil and Cabal controlled. As consumers of media, it takes a lot of effort to see the world in any way except through our own bias, and if the "truth" conflicts with that bias, we tend to blame the messenger, not the bias. We rarely consider that we might just be wrong.

RVD is an extreme example of the search for bias confirmation in which many people are engaged. He totally rejects anything reported in "mainstream media" as false and cabal controlled, but will believe anything posted by anonymous Youtubers that supports his beliefs, with the result that he has been duped continuously for years by a string of obvious scammers.

I think some of it is laziness on the part of media consumers. The reality is that in our complex society, "the truth" is rarely black and white. But searching for the nuances surrounding the "facts" is too much trouble when still another cat video is just one click away.

. . .

What we need are more people willing to make the effort to think critically. To question their own bias.

You under-estimate me (and some others on this website). I am no Ron Van Dyke.

I have thoroughly documented the media bias, especially by Zionist owned against Trump and favoring Hillary.

Have you looked at the other threads on this site that do that?

Here's just one:

Hillary vs. Trump - the Pattern of Press Bias

This is an important election, not just an average Democrat against an Average Republican.

Listen to Roger Stone, who says he has been waiting for this moment his whole life, and worked to bring it about.

=

"The Best Convention I have ever been to"

Donald Trump’s Road To The White House | Roger Stone and Stefan Molyneux

Published on Jul 23, 2016

Hmm. Could this be the beginning of the end for the Criminal Clintons?

=

I don't like liars, and those who spin to support their vested interest, be they RVD or MSM newspapers and TV networks.

Hillary has been called the most corrupt Presidential candidate since Nixon be some. And the most corrupt ever, by others.

I think there is ample evidence to support that charge. Not only from Stone, but from many people.

So Do not expect me to let up on this issue ... I think it is important. But if you have solid evidence making a different case,

I will look at it, and others here will too. But don't accuse me of being sloppy or careless, when you are unaware of the time I have

spent researching the issues.... and examining the evidence for and against both candidates.

I have a very solid background both educationally, and in a career career - and if you want to suggest I am being unfair

to a compromised candidate like Mrs Clinton, I will invite you to present evidence in her favor. In fact, if you are ready for a

good debate, we can do it - and even start another thread to house it. In fact, I would welcome it.

Thunter, the video about the Clinton foundation up above is a good start if you can stomach it, just reading the comments is an eye opener

thanks for new thread and video DeBubb, everyone else on street sleeping so I have internet now and I will watch

Indeed, this IS the most important election since Jackson

Archived