ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

A bravura performance? ... / A "piece of puff"?

As the involvement and interest of the fake Ambassador fades, GMOP is looking for ways to keep itself alive

They tried to make it as a Dancing troop:

... But that did not work out.

And so now the good Reverend Radagast wants to make it as an online talk show host

Mystic View #8: Radagast Speaks with Shane aka The Ruiner about the Alternative Community

The only problem is that he doesn't let his interview guests get a word in edgewise.

Most of what was said (by Rada) sounds like mental masturbation, as I could not work out a useful or practical meaning of it.

"We don't have debates...

The most important thing is: People, you get heard...

Everyone deserves (he continues with emphasis) THE RIGHT TO BE HEARD IN FULL"

(there were so many ironies in this little speech by RR, that you have to listen and laugh)

I did learn something interesting:

GMOP plans to "form an association or cooperation" with an online forum.

Is it GEI? (no, I am just kidding - they could not take so much truth as they would find here, they would crumble.)

=== ===

(It was nice to re-engage and catch up with an old "friend" - if only briefly):

Thank you both! Two special wise men speaking truth so intelligently is such a pleasure. Love the shameless smoking on camera too!

Too Frank / Yesterday 5:06 AM

+Earth Empaths : Most of this could be called: mental masturbation. Is it really of any practical value?
Earth Empaths / Yesterday 7:39 AM
+Too Frank The value received is to the listener so I can't answer for anyone else. If it comes across as mental masturbation that someone is expressing their real life attempts at re-creating our reality ... so be it. As a good friend so astutely asks: What is your purpose?

Modwiz125

Yesterday 7:44 AM
+Earth Empaths Many you tube makers have dedicated trolls. Too Frank is one of mine, although his name is different because his other user name is banned from posting here. I will remove this iteration of troll as well.

Too Frank / Yesterday 3:44 PM

If you havent noticed. this Rev Rada is a bloated piece of puff. He cannot answer, and will not tolerate genuine questions or even normal conversation. No one likes him. No one wants to listen to him. I was actually hoping he would rise above this tendency, and give a decent interview. It did not happen. For truth-seekers, his Load-of-Bollox is an inviting target/ Oh, Rada. Thank you so very much for allowing me to be heard in full - something that you say is so very important.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the forum again.... JAWS!

(er, ah, I meant: GMOP!)

Does anyone know what Forum they hope to takeover?

Here's another hot issue (Rescinding mortgages) that you may hear RVD talking about soon:

http://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2016/02/15/u-s-supreme-court-rules-that-borrowers-may-rescind-residential-mortgage-loans-by-written-notice/

COULD THE SUDDENESS OF SUPREME COURT JUSTICE SCALIA’S DEATH BE SOMEHOW RELATED TO THE LANDMARK SCOTUS RULING AGAINST MASSIVE FRAUDCLOSURES WRITTEN BY HIM?

I don't think that was the reason.

But for those who are interested in the issue of rescinding mortgages, please realize:

" If the lender agrees that it failed to comply with TILA, then the borrower must return all payments and the lender must terminate its security interest. The Jesinsoki ruling, however, does not indicate what will happen if the borrower cannot return the principal. This is likely to be an area of future litigation...."

In other words: if you rescind the mortgage, you must REPAY THE LOAN - the loan obligation does not disappear.

Ron still seems to think the lawyer will get the house back. Loosely suspect Ron may be being conned.

Ron also makes a throwaway comment about his son in law having some trouble with the law so I looked into it. Seems that last year, while on probation, he resisted arrest and got caught with marijuana, did 75 days in jail. The probation was for being caught driving drunk for the second time around January 2015. Also has a handful of arrests for being caught with less than 20g of weed.

Very responsible, law-abiding people. (haha)

Fits in, with his idea of conning the bank, by borrowing with a mortgage on a disputed property, in order to buy one that he can say is debt-free.

Cleverness, and con-artistry, rather than honesty - that's our Ronny

LOOK HOW HE FOOLS PEOPLE:

2-17-16 – DID I MAKE A MISTAKE A YEAR AGO?

Trailblazing is the hardest work there is.
You're doing a great job, setting a great example, and the rewards will manifest, although they may be unimaginable for you at this time. Stay strong! I'm sending out prayers and calling on 20,000 Angels and all of the "gods." There will be some amazing magic for all to witness soon...(I'm already seeing it myself).
(but not everyone):
Guido Fox - as was also posted on Doziac's channel so I could find it:
Ron asked today: Did I make a mistake a year ago, I answered:
TO +D34thification : Sure he was wrong ! But not about fighting for his life - of course he should fight to stay alive. But he was wrong to fight to keep a home that legally belonged to the bank. If he cannot get this simple reality through his thick skull, RVD has little to contribute to this life, I reckon. (He is too deluded, if he stays asleep.) So I do hope than Ron awakens to reality. Somebody throw a cold bucket of water over him - maybe that would do it ?
===
I wish those who buy into Ron's BS could be surrounded by people like him.
And the rest of us, who see through him, could be free of his "type"
Whatever RVD expects to happen to save him, will not. His track record confirms that he is delusional

GMOP is becoming a cult that is what we suspected.The amazing Ambassador who has done absolutely nothing for anybody but promised every thing.Where are the projects that received funding?Answer Zero it was always a lie!! There is no money if there was and it was genuine the Ambassador would stop this childish charade and show his face publicly.He would perform on his words instead of conning thousands of dollars on a pitch promise he can never fulfill. He never shows his face he has something to hide.The excuse of RDF rules is absolute BS.He is followed like the pied pier by the gullible,even celebrity opera singers??? Dave Schmidt and the hapless Charla travelled thousands of miles funded by seminar fees taken from yet more gullible people to see the fake Ambassador and bought into the bullshit.

Now Dave and RVD another past follower of the GMOP cult and its fake Ambassador look idiots and are clutching at any crumbs they can find now as nothing they have indicated has ever transpired.RVD has lost everything by living in delusion and hopium and Schmidt as usual baits and switches. These are dishonest men,not to be trusted.They are all fakes,the billions is lies, the gullible will continue to follow.Deceitful men like Rad and the Ambassador will continue the charade for their own ends.They could not give a damn about humanity!!

The worry now is how far will the GMOP brainwashing go before it ends up in a dangerous cult status.In my opinion GMOP the Sedona Connection and RVD You tube channel should be closed down to protect the public from the BS and the lies.

It's all lies!!

Let's wake up and smell the coffee!!!

Smell-the-Coffee-300x200.jpg

Ah, the aroma !

Schmidt keeps his BS alive and un-investigated by hiding between BS (the Annunaki myth)

and BS (the Red Dragon family.)

How does one reality-test the dots he has supposedly connected, when the stories on both sides

of it are pure mythology?

Feb. 17th Review and Summary

It is an interesting technique.

Maybe I should start teaching course about how Noah's Arch was taken away on a huge Lyrian mother ship.

noahs-ark2_zpsbdggelas.jpg

No one could prove it wrong*, because it is buffered by myths on both sides.

But don't ask me for evidence - When people ask DS for evidence he ignores them, or puts out photos of

something else, and then claims it supports his story.

He told you this was a photo of Dragon family gold

o-GOLD-facebook.jpg

In reality, it is a photo of a gold vault below the Bank of England.

Who lied? DS says he got his photo from the Ambassador. But I reckon he must have know or should

have known what it really shows.

It's all a huge Crock - and DS is a Crock-pot

=== ===

*haha. After inventing that connection, I found this through Google search

NOAH'S ARK - Verification of Alien Contact

www.barry.warmkessel.com/NOAH.html

by BM Warmkessel - ‎Related articles

Noah's Ark has been found, and it was built by extraterrestrial aliens to help deceptive humans survive the Great Flood.

(if I was DS, I would claim I was given the idea by divine guidance. It is easy to deceive people if you are creative enough!)

Ron is a Mucky-muck in his cartoon universe

header.jpg?t=1447361278

I forgot that he was a key member of the Florida delegation in Tim Turner's delusional Republic'

2-18-16 – THERE ARE NO REMEDIES WHEN DEALING WITH CROOKS & LIARS

Imagine the madness of putting someone like Ron in an official capacity, in any state or country !

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King."

(in edit - it should be clear that Ron has blinded himself):

It says there are 11 comments. I see only one. The other 10 must be by the liars and crooks I talked about in this video.
Does anyone know how to get rid of these spammers from YouTube?

Ron's problem is that he thinks he is awake and aware, when in reality, he is blinded to the Truth of how reality works.

And it is an intentional and self-inflicted blindness

The Truth about Ron and his bank... is not what he is telling you

"what the banks were doing, via MBS's (nothing todo with FRB) was fully monetising the loans and selling them to pension funds and the like."

???

What's wrong with reselling Ron's promise to repay the loan?

This shows nothing meaningful and wrong about the banking system ... in the way that the Free Money idiots claim

There is only one mortgage claim on the house - and only one set of mortgage payments to be made

In this legal case the bank was just sloppy. And the court was ultra-tough.

It is like someone left a hat somewhere, and took a claim check for it.

They lose the claim check, and then they want the Hat back. The court says you cannot have the Hat without the claim check.

This is what I might call "the dirt-bag's escape."

Ron knows very well that he borrowed the money.

A copy of His signature and the original mortgage is on file in the public record.

But he wants to escape from repayment, because the bank may have lost their

He is a dirt bag deadbeat, seeking to push a loss onto the bank, who will in turn diminish the capital of their shareholders to restore balance

The man is not hero, he is a parasite on honest people and an honest bank.

> Fractional banking thread : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20606&page=3

Truly, it insults my intelligence and offends my sense of morally that People (Ron's few remaining "friends") would regard him a

as anything more than a garden variety, every-day con-artist, and no-account bumbler

Here's a new angle for you to ponder.

Dr. Mary dies in 2005 and Ron is sued over the house in July 2005. Now because Ron is trying sovereign citizen paperwork, that case is dragged out to June 2011 by which time Ron has racked up $250,000 in interest due on the loan and Florida's housing market has crashed.

Now let's imagine Ron gets a normal lawyer, settles the case out of court and manages to sell the house in 2007 before the price crashes.

Ron would get roughly $400k from his 50% of the house, enough to pay off the $250k mortgage and $150k in money to live off. There'd still be property taxes to deal with but he'd be in way better standing than he is now.

And that's without even discussing the question of why Ron, a single retired man, needed a 3 bedroom home. He could have easily gotten a much smaller home and been way better off.

How to be a Saint while scamming people... and pay no tax

43671766e3499bbfcbabb9c1689e7bfe.jpg

"that's without even discussing the question of why Ron, a single retired man, needed a 3 bedroom home.

He could have easily gotten a much smaller home and been way better off."

He needed more space.

Space to live and space to run his dodgy church, the "Dr Mary Prayers for the Hopeless Institute" or whatever it was.

For Ron, this would allow him to run courses on subjects that interest him (like how to be a saint while scamming people),

take donations, and minimize his tax burden

He actual believes the cr@p he pumps out (because he never researches anything properly), and he thinks that grateful people

who learned (some misinformation) will be happy to shower him with donations.

He didnt want to pay taxes on his income, like any normal tutor should, so he wanted to be set up as a charity

A misunderstanding from another thread

"The problem with the bank repossessing is they were getting paid twice (once when the pension fund or whatever bought the loan, and then again when they sell the repossessed house) and the buyer of the loan gets nothing."

That is simply not true.

The collateral interest, and the right to foreclose goes with the Loan, when it is sold.

The original bank may service the loan, or even foreclose on behalf of the owner of the loan - but they do not get to keep

the proceeds of foreclosure, if someone else owns the loan. If this could be proven, the double-dipping banker would go to jail.

In Ron's case, the loan was made by a small Florida bank, and he has been foreclosed upon by the large PNC bank of Philadelphia.

But that is simply because there were two mergers, which resulted in that original bank (and its dodgy portfolio) being bought by PNC.

(this is my understanding any way)

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20606&page=3

Ron should thank his blessings

Freeride

After a 10-years Freeride, Ron Van Dyke is virtually the Edgar Winter of Youtube freeriders

From under his latest :

2-19-16 – FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD ...

At the end of the day you were had a home to live in where u put in very little $ for 10 years. That is pretty good. You did better then most people in this country and most people in this world. I am just putting a different perspective on it. It is over with. The home is gone. I say move on as your mission isn't about this drama with your home. As I said before travel and connect with people all over the world. You have no more attachments holding you down.

MORE TRUTH - from the Fractional banking thread

"they "sold loans" were supposed to be paid for by the monolines in the case of default."

- mSparks

If the guarantee of a Monoline insurance co. was part of the documentation, and it was not delivered, it is fraud !

And someone should go to prison.

BTW, none of this has anything to do with RVD's case - where he lied to the bank about House #1 being his to mortgage - it was not!

He then took the money from the first Mortgage loan, and bought a 2nd property, and then tried to move it into a Trust, so the bank could not get it.

The bank uncovered his fraud, and went after House #2, and they eventually put it through auction (after 6 years or so), and evicted him (after 10 years)

That's the story that is shown by the documentation, but Ron tries to hide it with various Lies, and confusing details.Screenshot-2014-04-01-14.57.06.png

His big-and-persistent Lie, that Ron always goes back to is this :

He says the banking system is a fraud**, that banks lend him no actual money, and therefore he doesn't have to repay

This one stirs my anger, because it is an obvious and transparent falsehood (!), that everyone should be able to see through and he comes back to it again and again.

Here's the annihilation of his silly claim that his home was "stolen" by the bank:

==================

+ he got good spendable money from the bank

+ he used it to buy the second house (and the seller was satisfied), and Ron got hold of the title

+ he did not repay the bank loan

+ the bank has the legal right to chase the house he bought with the proceeds of the loan they gave him

+ the bank went through a foreclosure process, and the house was sold at auction

+ the bank bought it at the auction (he claims they paid $100, and he was not allowed to bid - if true, this seems unfair*)

+ The bank then tried to evict him, but it took years, and they paid the property taxes while trying to get him out

+ 10 1/2 years after they made the original loan, RVD was finally evicted! At last Justice was done!

====

*I don't believe his story - He provides no evidence, and it makes no sense. It is in his nature to lie, and/or leave out essential details)

==== ====

Others (like Mike Maloney) make a stronger and different argument about how bankers may rob us through fractional banking & fiat currency.

A quick summary of their arguments is this:

Fiat money is too easy to create through fractional banking, and so too much money is eventually created - and that causes inflation,

and also an eventual banking and economic crisis.

In Mike Maloney's world, the winners are the bankers and the others who get access to credit too easily and too cheaply.

The losers are savers, who are trying to store their wealth in money.

In this formulation, Ron was on the winners side, since he got the money - his savings was never endangered by inflation.

So it is 100% wrong, for Ron to talk about being a victim of a banking fraud. To the extent that Maloney's argument is correct,

and I find it very debatable - Ron was a beneficiary, rather than a victim of "excessive" money creation !.

But it is in Ron's nature to whine about being a victim, even when he was conning people.

==

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20606&page=3

2/

And this was added later

=

Your general points may be valid, but I don't think they apply in RVD's case.

The strange thing with his case is that:

+ He borrowed on one home (where the title was disputed),

+ To buy a second house, where he has now lived for 10 years

And

+ He does not deny that he failed to repay the first loan.

But

+ He tried to move the 2nd house into a Trust, and

+ used various other delays and deceptions to stop the bank from foreclosing

MAIN POINT: he bought the house with money that wasnt his, that was borrowed from the bank

Because some other people may have been treated unfairly by banks, does not mean he was treated unfairly

But

+ He relies upon the antipathy people feel towards banks to win sympathy for himself

If/when you put these points to him, you get no sensible response - he runs from them, or bans you.

Hence my lack of sympathy for the guy

=

> see: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20606&page=4

Finally, she called me, needing more money for the appeal; She has talked with the Appeal Court and the local court made a terrible error in taking my home. That’s what I was told.

Assuming Ron is being truthful about this dialogue, I suspect he's being conned. The lawyer might not be a real lawyer, or is simply conning Ron out of what little money he has left.

I do have doubts about whether or not this lawyer he's talking to actually exists.

Assuming Ron is being truthful about this dialogue, I suspect he's being conned. The lawyer might not be a real lawyer, or is simply conning Ron out of what little money he has left.

I do have doubts about whether or not this lawyer he's talking to actually exists.

Yup. That sounds like a set-up to me too.

It isnt as if Ron has shown that he possesses any Discernment.

He shows again and again, that he hears and believes what he wants to hear.

I would like to warn him, but I tried that already with other things, and my warnings were ignored or triggered a banning.

Ron is truly his own worst enemy !

I think it is clear now that the "attorney friend" is just another scammer out to take Ron for a few bucks.

Ron showed the actual document on a video that stated the appeal had been denied. It was the "attorney" that told him it meant the opposite of what it said.

Ron wanted to believe that. Ron's total lack of critical thinking skills has been very expensive for him lately.

RON's Track Record - it is pretty consistent

TrackRecord_zpsvrrsobyp.jpg

(from QL)

Re: Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Postby thunter » Mon Feb 22, 2016

Ron seems to be an easy mark for just about any scammer.
He sure missed the lesson he should have learned from his "friend" the Ambassador.
/ 2 /
by DailyPlanet » Mon Feb 22, 2016
"He sure missed the lesson he should have learned from his "friend" the Ambassador."

It didn't start then - There were many scams he embraced before the Fake Ambassador

+ Tim Turner's Republic:
09-08-2013: TIM TURNER, RuSA, & OTHER DISAPPOINTMENTS

"I was secretary of state for the Florida Republic... It all fell apart when Tim Turner was arrested"

+ Heather Tucci-Jarraf's OPPT
25-03-2013: DEALING WITH OPPT CONTRARIANS

...This individual continued, day after day, criticizing the OPPT... I finally blocked her. I'm so tired of this insanity; and if people wish to unfriend me or unsubscribe, so be it. I'm going to live in integrity to my heart as best I can; and I will be quicker to block the contrarians that seem only to want argument.
"People haven't a CLUE of what the OPPT is all about."
"I have a broken heart from trying to block people."
"Some people don't want to be free."
"I can't see everyone's heart... but it feels to me that some people have an axe to grind."
"I am against profit at someone's expense" (except when it come to HIM stealing money from a bank)

(haha. He always blocks those who warn him, and try to tell him the truth.
Whenever RVD talks about someone "not having a clue" - it means they are telling him the Truth.)

+ Mr Sino's Swissindo
10-20-15 - WERE OPPT & SWISS INDO SCAMS?

(and those are only the ones since I started listening)

It is amazing somehow, that RVD missed out on Flat Earth Theory.
But maybe it is because he was too busy battling to keep "his" home, and there was no Free Money for him promised by FET
== UNQUOTE ==
One mistake, and lack of Discernment after another - and he learns nothing !
In the last video, he says "I have been going through deep reflection" just before his 69th Birthday.
WHY does Ron NEVER LEARN from repeating the same mistake (failing to investigate, battling those who bring him the truth)

With OPPT, here's the scam that Ron fell into

OPPT-IN - February 11, 2013

Published on Feb 11, 2013

An important new update from One People's Public Trust regarding the foreclosures on the banking elitists & power that were. With hosts Lisa, Chris & Bob from The Collective Imagination Show, Santos Bonacci, D. from removing the Shackles, Brian & AK from American Kabuki, Lois & Heather Tucci. Please share everywhere & like!

For those of weak minds, and little logic - this type of thing ( a positive Group call ) sucks in many suckers.

It is easy to imagine Ron getting very excited by this garbage - and these silly "heart driven" fools

Does RVD belong in Jail ?

prisons_2404278b.jpg

From the Fractional banking thread

"especially for the fact that legally they definitely didn't have the right to sell it at all."

Of course they had the right to sell it:

+ He lied on the Mortgage document - signing where it said he had clean Title on the first property

+ He used the bank's money to buy the 2nd property

This is only fair, and makes sense - PLUS: the courts found in favor of the bank

With is lie on the document - that's fraud! - RVD is very lucky he is not in jail.

(Actually, he would get free accommodation there... costing the state money)

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20606&page=4

We get an interesting piece of Trivia from Ron in tonight's video, he gets $955 a month from social security.

Now the Social Security Administration has a handy calculator that allows you to figure out how much taxable income Ron earned over his lifetime to qualify for $955 a month:

https://www.ssa.gov/OACT/quickcalc/index.html

Now brace yourselves, assuming Ron started working in 1961 and retired in 2015 (which he didn't) he'd have to earn $4,766 a year to get that much in benefits.

Being a bit more realistic and assuming he retired in 2000, he was averaging $7,000 a year.

That is well below the poverty level.

That's not much.

(Though we have heard from him that he was once subsidized by one of his sisters for years.)

The chance to get a home through Dr Mary must have seemed like an amazing windfall.

Ron said in one of his videos that at the time of Dr. Mary's death, he had been living in an apartment above her garage for 10 years.

If he waited until he could take full social security at age 65, then he has only been getting the $995 a month for four years.

You only need to have worked 40 quarters (10 years of total work paying into social security) to draw social security. I think Ron mostly lived off other people throughout his life.

" I think Ron mostly lived off other people throughout his life."

bugs.gif

Cartoon Parasite Bugs

Which may be why he is so incredibly comfortable taking money from other people.

He has all sorts of elaborate explanations about why he should go on doing so.

This also explains the apparent lack of initiative & ambition on the part of his children - it becomes multi-generational.

They may be waiting for the big payouts from Prosperity Funds too... The ones that will never come

I have another thread looking into the so-called Collateral Accounts, which I believe to be nothing but pure mythology

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20650

I wonder how much energy has been sapped from people awaiting this fantasy?

Ron is sending an SOS
2-24-16 – SOS – EMERGENCY REQUEST FROM RON

Published on Feb 23, 2016

Yesterday I had to go back to the cable company since in my latest bill they were charging me full price for services I can no longer use. They put it back to a temporary setup; however, I need to change my primary email addresses from cfl.rr.com or set up a new account address as a Bright House customer. Also, I have been actively getting myself on assisted living lists, though they all tell me it may take 12-18 months before I can get into one of the facilities. I can’t wait that long. My son was kind enough to let me stay in his home; however, last night he had some of his friends over, arriving just after I finished recording my previous video. Loud music finally ended after 6 AM. As I’ve said before, he’s a night person. I get it, which is yet another reason why I need a more immediate place to live until one of the assisted living facilities opens up for me. Who do you know that might be able to provide me a room until I can get an apartment? Just so you know, my total income is only $955 per month. paradoxman316@gmail.com

Ron is experiencing a personal tragedy. (which doesn't make me happy)

His has been made worse by:

+ His inability to harmonize his schedule with his son's

+ His waste of 10 years of Free Rent, wherein he failed to save any money, and failed to plan for the future

I recommend that Ron "get a grip" and make some adjustments to his expectations and the way he lives. Many of us have had to do this, and it is part of life.

I think he should be looking to live somewhere that he does not need a car - so he won't have to waste money on car maintenance and gasoline, and then maybe he can build a more sustainable life

Archived