ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most aware and bravest person is...?

Putin Begs Media To Wake Up

Published on Jul 10, 2016

The growing tension between East and West is especially worrisome in light of the general public’s departure from political awareness and its inability to survive outside of the government system.

Remember, Trump wants to talk to Putin, maybe to cooperate with him. Hillary wants WW3.

Supporting Hillary is supporting WW3

According to an F.B.I. whistle blower, the emails about Benghazi were nothing compared to the Clinton foundation implicating almost all of the White House in crime. Why hasn't Putin or Donald Trump released them yet? Well, I understand why Trump hasn't...people seem to mysteriously die around them but Putin could. Of course the WH is already prepared to handle the people and they did it locally so people will never even know. Putin, please make your move and do it today.
http://bb4sp.com/ag-lynch-announces-global-police-force-partnership-with-un/

Some think that Putin will use the emails he has to blackmail the Clintons, if they win

I wouldn't vote for Clinton for Dog Catcher; but, let's get real. Either there is nothing there with any of these "scandals," or she is untouchable. If after 20 years of investigation after investigation into every area of the Clinton's lives, without success, they are either blameless (and the whole thing has been a witch hunt) or they are untouchable (for whatever reason). It is time to move on.

"I wouldn't vote for Clinton for Dog Catcher; but, let's get real. Either there is nothing there with any of these "scandals," or she is untouchable. If after 20 years of investigation after investigation into every area of the Clinton's lives, without success, they are either blameless (and the whole thing has been a witch hunt) or they are untouchable (for whatever reason). It is time to move on." ~Thunter

move on to what? There's plenty there, everyone ready to testify ends up mysteriously dead....but untouchable? I pray you're wrong.

So should we continue to spend taxpayer money for another 20 years investigating the same things? What if every court case where someone was found not guilty could be tried over and over and over again? As the quote often attributed to Freud says, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

8 more posts Thunter and it will no longer just say "member" over your name ;) Yes, I know you could care less, it's just a cigar.
I'm so inclined to say "at this point what does it matter" what our taxes go to? They've never all gone for what was intended anyway. The corporation which is most of what the White House consists of doesn't want to see it destroyed. They've got a great thing going. Heck, even the F.B.I. director Comey's estimated worth is over 11 million dollars. This is why even the Republican's want nothing to do with Trump. They don't want to see their little family exposed and torn apart.

" Just because you don't like the Clintons or their policies does not make them criminals."

Clinton criminality is long-standing and pervasive:

A short list:

+ Clinton-gate 1, Whitewater

+ Selling drugs and/or laundering drug money

+ Selling secrets to China

+ Bill lying about having sex with Lewinsky - he was impeached - do you recall

+ Multiple suspicious deaths

+ Breaking laws concerning handling of top secret docs

+ Lying under oath to Congress

+ Breaking laws concerning handing the function of charities

+ Selling of state secrets, possibly

+ Rigging elections, possibly

This is only what we know about so far.

And the case of the emails and the law-breaking by the Clinton Foundation will continue to make news

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Hillary Clinton Guilty of Espionage, Conspiracy

Of course, I don't like some of her policies, but that is a separate matter.

If she becomes President, the law-breaking will become more prevalent, more in-you-face.

Look what Hillary-supporting left-wingers are doing already

Trump Insider: RNC Speakers Getting Death Threats

I'm sure Snopes will tell you these aren't true and give 'plausible' explanations as to why. Don't care. Wasn't even going to bite to any more of the comments and definitely won't bite to any more comments defending her. I'm just backing up DrBubb's comment above. America is gone if she's elected and you can take that to the bank.

One should know their constitutional law -and- corporate law to understand. Lawfully per our organic de jure she's not eligible and the funny part is, the corporations de facto maritime constitution makes her ineligible to run as well.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz4DPCyzW7y

Can't take a Hint?

7-14-16 – STRIKE OUT OR WALK?

Published on Jul 13, 2016

Wow! Yesterday was three strikes; or perhaps today is ball four. Yes, Phil cannot do the video again. I wasn't planning on this; so, I'm going to talk about the Keshe promise of substantive change by tomorrow, July 14th. That will also be the date for this video. I wish I could say I understand, exactly, what he is saying will happen; but I keep hearing him say it's up to us. If it's up to us alone, which Ana Von Reitz is also saying, we are, as I see it, doomed! As I've said many times, without help from a Source that is more powerful than the cabal, they, the dark forces, will win. Earth will, as has apparently happened before, undergo another cleansing that will wipe out most of the human population. I wish I knew for sure; but I don't make that claim any more. If the cabal wins, we strike out. If there is more delay, we still walk, but for how long?

To me, it is obvious that promises were broken

"They still keep calling me about unpaid medical bills... it's thousands of dollars... I have no way of paying them"

I wonder if the collectors know he took a (wasted) holiday to Australia?

Ron's casualness towards the bills from the people who saved his life, seems rather telling somehow.

Is this someone you want to follow... to respect?

Hebrew: The Language of Light?... "Sounds a lot like Niburu"

Mystic View #27 - Annunaki God, Alien Gods, and History

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJeUuguQk-c

(I got to 13:38 minutes this time)

Throughout history, those seeking to rule us, have sought the authority of gods.

Does that mean we should believe them?

Is Sitchin Stichen us up?

The Reverand shows he has a very active imagination and lives in his own special reality

There are some wildly differing views on Enlil and Enki

The inability of Modwiz or the GMOP to attract much of an audience is interesting,

given the decent production values and a "co-host" who knows how to create a halo effect, by focusing

a spotlight on her blonde hair/

Perhaps the potential audience does not think much light penetrates into the Modwiz backside,

and that the unwillingness to accept commenst show that they really do not care what the audience thinks.

Modwiz fans and critics alike are welcome to post here and seek some real conversation

(About Hillary and her crimes etc - from a Youtube discussion):

A:

Damn it feels good to be a demo! (Democrat)

B:

Feels good?? To ignore reality and support a criminal?? Think about the country. Think about your children and the future. In short; THINK, dont feel. Too bad we cannot split the planet in two, and send her supporters to Hillary hell and they can tell us how bad it is in 5 years

A:

Lol, you people are so ignorant. I don't give a shit if she sent some bad emails...

B:

It isnt that she "sent some bad emails!" WTF up. She broke the law, put people at risk, and lied about it under oath. It is an indication of her character. She thinks she is above the law. This is only what we know so far. It is alleged that she has killed people. What else might she have done? Has she sold state secrets? Has she taken money to look the other way when people broke laws. It's all on the table, all is possible with her. Do you really want to risk putting an arrogant criminal like Hillary in the White House! How dare you endanger my country, and our future in such a way. You need to wake up!

A:

Again, don't give a SHIT. She is compromising with the person i supported, and if i get my change with out even doing ANY lobbying thats a great investment. I don't care about her past, even if she just uses a few Bernie policies I've won. You don't get what you want wining behind some orange haired bastard, you people are going to be devastated by Mrs clinton, and it is all fine with me. I have gotten every thing i wanted without spending a penny on politicians.

B:

Let me return the favor - and ruin YOUR future and not care. I dont live in the US anymore, and there are many like me, or will join me if HRC wins. Who will you parasites get your income from in the future? We can stay offshore, give up our passports, lend our male energy to building up another country, and watch Hill-lead America sink into the oblivion of a Lesbianic hell led by a mad tyrant who wants to be Empress of the World, and know that the fools who voted for her deserve their tragic fate.

===

clintons10-620x412.jpg

You can almost hear the witchly cackle

C:

you have no logic with your statements, you say trump is going to bring real changes - well for sure this country needs changes but not all changes are good. just because you want change, you would pick someone thats going to bring disaster to this country? do you even know anything about trumps tax plans, foreign policies? what change is trump going to bring to education and healthcare?? In regards to bernie saying enough about hillarys email last year - was because hillary already had been interrogated a few times and the congress found no wrongdoing at the time, it was only few days ago when FBI found her lies. Had this information come forward last year in the beginning of the election - i think bernies stance mightve been different on her email issue and may have attacked on her judgment. and i believe that if this info was available last year the primary result mightve been a bit different. Both hillary & trump favorability right now is at all time low.

D:

Let me be fully honest here: I dont like everything about Trump (no one is perfect.) But let's consider some key policies: 1/ America First (not Israel First); 2/ Fair trade, not globalist-thrilling free trade; 3/ Closed borders, allowing in only Legal immigrants - those are three very important ones. Hillary is wrong on all three. Bernie agrees with Trump on 2 of 3. I think is both logical and sensible to expect positive change from Trump, and more tyranny from Hillary: she will deliver what she always delivers: war, crime, lies, and less freedom

"I mean he looks like he's VERY ill"

awareness-wristband-colors.png

What is on his wrist?

That seems like a band that people wear in support of those suffering a particular illness.

Maybe: AIDS + Parkinsons / certainly not : Stop Child Abuse

BTW, I wonder if Bill died, if she would move to make Huma her legal partner?

=== ===

(Later, I found this):

220px-Clinton-vegan-powerband.jpg

Former US president Bill Clinton was reported to wear a Power Balance Power Band.[16]

==

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Balance

I think the candidates for both parties are dangerous. I do know that putting people in power whose philosophies you oppose, with the belief that you can later control them, has not worked out well in history.

I'm afraid that, because of our diversity, and the impossibility of achieving a consensus in this country, that the U.S. is effectively ungovernable.

I hit my limit with the trolling clown, MSparks

This was the last straw, after having had to fend off so many other silly postings over the past few days

"Moral consciousness"
Must be nice sitting in your ivory tower never having had to chose who lives and who dies by the tens of thousands.... Who wins and who loses...

"mere awkwardness"
If you are oblivious to the past, the present and the future, I guess you could say that.
I'd go with deceitful (Hillary) and epic ignorance and incompetence (Trump).
And reserve "dangerously evil" for the Republican party and faux news....

Get off my chatboard !

You just won a week's holiday.

I'll enjoy my "Ivory Tower" for a few days without having to defend against your obtuse remarks, and lack of morality

I think the candidates for both parties are dangerous. I do know that putting people in power whose philosophies you oppose, with the belief that you can later control them, has not worked out well in history.

I'm afraid that, because of our diversity, and the impossibility of achieving a consensus in this country, that the U.S. is effectively ungovernable.

Has nothing to do with diversity or consensus Thunter but you're absolutely correct about being ungovernable. During the Act of 1871 our organic de jure constitution was shelved making way for the generic maritime de facto constitution. Things seemed to relatively run the same way until President Wilson. He was the last president to swear in to the organic de jure but in his second term he swore in to the de facto; meaning he swore to the corporation. Supposedly we had the two party system set up for checks and balance to control a 'dangerous' president but that's just the ruse because you can look at what's happened with Obama and see it's nothing more than pretense because they're all part of the corporation and go along with what ever the corporation decides.

Even today with all that's exposed (since we weren't taught this in school) people think we have a running government. We don't!!! We have a running corporation that's extended their jurisdiction past the 10 square miles of the D.istrict of C.olumbia. And all of their alphabet agencies such as the F.BI. C.I.A. BLM etc etc lawfully only have jurisdiction of those same 10 square miles of D.C.

Why I laughed at everyone trying to bring up Obama's birth certificate. You don't have to be natural born in America to be C.E.O. of a corporation.

Now here's the kicker....that corporation running as UNITED STATES INC., is insolvent since the final bankruptcy being denied; meaning we're not running on the de facto any more and lawfully could reinstate our organic de jure and erase this "federal" D.C. off the map and go back to our capital in Philadelphia where there was true Supreme Courts.

As it is now, the corporation only uses our constitution when it serves them to do so. Such as appointing a justice to their fake supreme court. This is why you see former Monsanto attorney's now appointed as justice and why they always rule in favor of the corporation and all the stocks they have in the corporation.

Just like I mentioned prior about Comey. He was a staunch republican against Obama until appointed by Obama. He has a yearly salary of 200k a year yet is worth 11 million dollars living in a 3 million dollar home.

I personally don't like Trump and some of his ideas either -but- he's got good advisers who want to destroy the maritime de facto completely and THAT is why the media and all of the White House is against him and slanders him so badly, albeit mostly with falsehoods. They don't want to lose what they've got going for them and their wallets and they certainly don't want to go to jail when it's all exposed.

For guests reading this post, Bill Still explains what I just said better than anyone ever has in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

Hillary and double jeopardy - an accused person cannot be troed twice for the same crime.

"... So should we continue to spend taxpayer money for another 20 years investigating the same things?

What if every court case where someone was found not guilty could be tried over and over and over again?"

She was never tried... in fact she has not been indicted (yet) on these charges.

This means that the strong case that Comey developed and then Dropped (was he bribed? was he threated?)

Can be taken up again. Indeed, it is already being taken up by Congress - fro whom she lied under oath.

Have a look HERE : Why I think Hillary is a Dead Woman Walking (ie headed for conviction and Jail)

I don't think that the Clintons are going to stop the wheels of Justice. They can slow them, they can throw sand, and bribery money in the wheels,

if that is what they have done. But the crimes of lying under oath, and obstructing justice should be very apparent now to one and all (though her

supporters may deny it.) I still think they will get her, and very possibly prove some other more serious crimes along the way.

Ms Clinton does not have the character or the judgment to be president. She and her pals in the FBI and in Obama's administration have not succeeded

in hiding the crimes, just in delaying the indictment for a bit. I may still be celebrating her conviction before too many more months have gone.

=== ===

You don't have to be a Trump support or a GOP voter - to find this information damning

(this is the summary that Bill Still put on his website):

Still Report #1013 - Comey’s Devastating Testimony In Congress

Ryan has asked Clapper if HRC will be allowed access to secret documents

"Did Hillary Clinton give non-cleared people (her lawyers) access to classified information?"

Ron still lacks discernment

7-15-16 – IS TAKING HOPIUM IN THE LAND OF THE LIE WISE?

Published on Jul 14, 2016

Phil and I will make a video as soon as we can, though neither of us knows when that will be. Wierd stuff is happening! Speaking of weird, I'm still getting reports of good things happening, game-changers if true. That's the catch 22. How does one depend on anything we're told when we've been lied to repeatedly? Hope feels so good when we are able to actually believe it. I want to be a believer as I was most of my life, a believer that creation is run by a loving Creator. With all I have experienced personally, howevere, faith and hope seem cruel at best. I get criticized when I say it's up to God. Aristo says it's up to us; and many agree. Even though the “us” is increasing in number and becoming better informed, the “them” still hold the cards. They control the fiat money system; and even if it becomes gold backed as some say is happening, if the same folks run it, hopium will remain the drug of choice for those wanting a better world based on truth.

Ron, you need to examine the TRACK RECORD of those sources you are referring to.

BTW, I think it was Cleve True who put "Hopium" into Ron's vocabulary:

LATER IN THE VIDEO...

Ron breaks down into tears. He seems very sad about his present plight.

The fact that car insurance will cost him a month's income seems to be a key trigger for his sadness.

He CAN do something about that, but fails to consider this

The fact that car insurance will cost him a month's income seems to be a key trigger for his sadness.

He CAN do something about that, but fails to consider this

It's called using public transportation and there's no shame in it Ron. In fact the evil state of Florida that Ron rails against constantly makes it even cheaper for senior citizens like Ron.

Archived