ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

He's known about this since it happened, so why hasn't he put some aside each month so it doesn't hurt so bad?

Worth restating for the new guys, from Ron's own articles:

It was during that last sought-for job that Dr. Mary began to involve me in her finances and estate planning... she died less than a year after her first request and only a few months after her trust was set up.... Instantly, I had a little over $100,000 for the first time in my life. To me, it was a fortune. Not only that, but I had almost a 50% interest in her real estate that was valued in 2005 at close to one million dollars.... Long-time "friends" seemed to turn on me, often showing resentment and jealousy, making snide remarks like, "Some of us have to work for a living.".... I now had greater ability to give; and I actually gave away over $36,000 in the first four to five months.

http://www.metagroups.co/Ron'sArticles.htm

Ron himself said that he blew the money he inherited from Dr. Mary within months of her death. This level of excess and debauchery is not behavior you would expect from a "man of God" like Ron likes to claim he is. The manner in which Ron burned through the money that Dr. Mary's husband worked all his life to accumulate was an absolutely obscene act by Ron. And it fuels my suspicion that Ron in fact defrauded Dr. Mary in order to try to get her estate.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa Jeffrey!!! What you just wrote up above speaks VOLUMES!!!!

That should have been put down on the house and his payments wouldn't have been so high. I live on 1,000 a month ( used to be 300.00 and I made it ) but my home is also paid for. It's a wreck and I'm putting my money back into it saving it but I paid it off. I paid those payments for years. I can't understand how living with his son he has no money put aside? He lived for 10 years paying nothing, where did all that money go?
And what about what you found and wrote here on post # 991?

"Actually it's worse than that now that I check. Mary died March 10th, March 17th, Ron deeds the house to himself:"

http://web1.brevardc...pi=0&ref=search

And also what you found here :

And holy smokes, digging pays off.

Turns out the Trust that Ron got Dr. Mary to sign was a bogus trust that was being promoted in Florida around the time of her death:

http://www.soflorida...rating-the-web/

It had zero legal standing which is no doubt why Ron ended up losing in court.

Further digging shows there were consumer warnings about these in 2000, 5 years before Mary's death:

http://www.grassley....ing-trust-scams

ALL THAT MONEY - gave Ron time to spend on his Masterworks - like this piece of, ah, enduring literature

PENIS MONOLOGUE: IF MY PENIS COULD TALK

I never thought he'd actually give me the chance to speak. Frankly, I'm a little nervous. Why should I be though; after all, when I get excited, I grow to twice my normal stature! He doesn't know anyone else with that ability. Truth is, he's never really thought about it. For most of his life he's just simply taken me for granted. Only recently has he given me the honor I deserve. Let me tell you how it's been most of the time we've been together.

Early on he was taught to be ashamed of me. Even as a little boy he was told, "you're not supposed to touch yourself." It didn't matter that it felt good when he touched me; because of the programming, feelings of shame always came up whenever he did. It wasn't supposed to be that way, but that's the way it was. Guilt and shame, always more guilt and shame! What a strange relationship it has been.

I take it you realize that we’re talking about two different things here. I'm not talking about when he takes a leak. There's never been any shame along that line. Only when I’d get excited did the guilt and shame set in…in other words, my sexual function of creating really, really good feelings.

Yeah, the whole problem centers on sex. Really strange, the number he does on himself, or at least used to do. Thank God, he's finally getting over it. I have no idea why it's taken him so long to wake up. It's not as if he's stupid after all. He's rather bright in many ways...except for the crazy sexual hang-ups. I think it has something to do with religion. Rumor has it he's not the only one that's been messed up by this – even with the Christian understanding that “there’s power in the blood”. I guess there are a whole lot of penises and vaginas out there that are equally messed up…or at least deprived and hindered from completing their most important task.

Just because we can make a whole body feel good, they say our owners are perverted if they're preoccupied with that. Perhaps so, but the irony is that the more it is forbidden, the more preoccupied our owners become. You see we exert a very powerful influence. You got it right. We may not be the largest organ in the body; but we have the ability to produce more conscious pleasure than any other part – except for the mind, which really isn't a part at all. Of course, most don't realize that. They think the mind is the brain. It's not, but I've digressed from my primary focus. Let's get back to penis talk.

You know what I really like? I like it when he takes his time touching me. He's getting much better at this. It used to be that he just used me as a pressure release valve. I'm so much more than that. Sometimes he accidentally discovered this magic – even when he was feeling shame. It sort of shocked him when I was able to send waves of pleasure rippling through his body. Too bad it took him so long to get the message. He might've had a lot more fun along the way. Sometimes our owners are just too stubborn. He certainly was; not because he wanted to be, but he thought it was his job to suppress me. He actually thought God gave a damn about this. Trust me, God created pleasure; and She actually put me there for enjoyment: hers and mine. Believe me, the Goddess who gave form to the body is very, very sensual. Yes, sexual, too! All of life is, if you think about it...

==

> MORE: http://www.metagroups.co/Ron'sArticles.htm#PENIS

"I've heard him speak about his various jobs so only drawing $950.00 per month means when he took out the loan on the house, depending on the interest rates at the time, he would have been paying at least 1500-1600 a month? We all know he was relying on proceeds of the selling of Marritt Island to cover the loan he took out, WHICH HE WET INK SIGNED; we've all seen the documents"

It AMAZES me that the bank lent him the money!

They didn't check the Title properly, and that was MUCHO IMPORTANT because he did not have the income to cover the loan

I'm betting someone at that bank lost their job in the end over it too

EXCERPT : Open Letter to the Illiuminati

However, oh illumined ones, it has been your bloodlines, carefully protected and hidden until quite recently in human affairs, that carried the plan forward from generation to generation into our day and age. How far back this has gone is, at best, a matter of speculation. Someday, the truth will be known; for, indeed, nothing can be ultimately hidden. There is no secret that shall not be revealed. Such is the reality of Light. You who have called yourselves Illuminati know this well; at least you should, though you seem to have forgotten it.

Lest anyone be uninformed, the Illuminati are, by far and large, Luciferians; and, as I said in the previously mentioned article, Lucifer was perhaps the biggest hero of all in creating, through The Lie, the perceived reality of separation. Make no mistake; it can only ever be a perceived reality…never Reality itself. Yet, my friends, you seem, as I said, to have forgotten that yourselves, acting, so it appears, as if you are on the very threshold of completing your vision of the total control of ignorance over Reality. However, all of your nefarious plans have already made their way into the consciousness of many humans. Now, that for which you have labored long and hard, pushing against the pricks of sanity itself, cannot come to pass. As soon as it began impinging on the awareness of more and more people—an exponential awakening indeed—your plan was doomed to failure. You always knew this would be the case, which is precisely why there has long been a concerted effort on your part to keep it all a secret from the masses. Of course, you failed! It is a secret no more!

Do you have any idea how your plan is being subverted and undermined? Being masters of force rather than those who appreciate and understand real power, I highly doubt it. To you, it has always been about the control of others, which you have seen as separate from yourselves. You believed your own lie! To continue such belief will prove fruitless, because we are learning the great truth that nothing and no one have ever been separate. This is precisely how your plan will fail: we embrace you as part of ourselves, connected, oh so connected in this game we have created together.

For so long you were vilified, maintaining our mutually agreed upon lie, as if we could become whole by rejecting you or any other part. Yes, we who called ourselves Lightworkers (as you call yourselves Illuminati) played your game of polarization. The fabricated unreality of divide-and-conquer divided and conquered…all of us, at least temporarily. No exceptions! Yes, me too! The lie grabbed me by the balls, and it still does at times, convincing me, through ignorance, that I am different, separate, and somehow justified above others. We all share in this egocentric paranoia, better known simply: as fear. We shall also all share in the combined wisdom, better known truly: as Love.

THIS SEAGULL is called Ron...

and it thinks that this convenience store is a bank owned by the Dark Ones

It seems Ron's favorite government, the RuSA, in which he was Secretary of State of Florida, is being implicated in helping a couple of real estate scammers in Hawaii escape after their convictions. Interesting.

(CNN)John and Julieanne Dimitrion scammed good people out of their homes, the FBI says, and then they disappeared.
They were the "masterminds of a large fraud scheme," the FBI's Brandon Simpson told CNN's "The Hunt with John Walsh," which hit Tricia Dano's family especially hard.
Dano blames the Dimitrions for the loss of their cherished family home in Honolulu's Kaimuki neighborhood.
For Dano, it started in 1999 when she moved from Washington state back to Hawaii to help her mother take care of her ailing grandmother.
Couple's mortgage fraud scheme left victims penniless
Her grandmother "felt that if she was going to pass, she wanted to be at home, right where she belonged," Dano said.
When the family began having trouble making house payments, they decided to refinance their mortgage.
Seeing an ad for the Dimitrions' company, Mortgage Alliance on TV, Dano and her mother made an appointment.
The pitch
The Dimitrions didn't arrive until an hour into the meeting, Dano recalled. The couple made a memorable impression as they made their pitch wearing designer clothes and expensive jewelry.
The FBI said the Dimitrions pitched their scam like this: "We will have someone buy your property — but in name only. You'll continue to live there and we'll fix your credit and a year from now you'll be able to buy that property back. You won't lose it to foreclosure and you can keep your family home."
"I thought, 'These people definitely know what they're doing,'" recalled Dano. "So we signed over the title, thinking that, 'OK this is the first step to the rent-to-own process.'"
Then the Dimitrions found a "straw buyer" who purchased the Dano property in their name. That buyer was an acquaintance named Laura Cristo.
"They explained it to me that it was a short sale, that I wasn't getting involved," Cristo said.
She thought the Dimitrions were good people trying to help others, so Cristo said "OK."
"I just started initialing and signing," she remembered. "I never really read the papers."
'I decided to call the FBI'
Soon, people started coming by the Dano family home telling them it was either for sale or auction. That confused Dano because she'd been making payments. Now she wasn't sure what was happening to that money.
Then a mortgage company called Cristo asking why she wasn't making payments on the Dano family property. But that confused her, because she wasn't supposed to be paying anything at all.
So Cristo called Dano's mother to find out why the payments weren't being made.
When they talked, they knew something was very wrong.
"That's when I realized what kind of scam they were doing, and I decided to call the FBI," Cristo said.
The feds started digging.
The FBI learned that the Dimitrions were telling victims that their "money was going into an escrow account, but really that money was going into a Dimitrion slush fund account," said special agent Simpson.
Eventually, Dano and other victims found themselves being evicted out of their own homes by new owners who had bought the property at foreclosure auctions.
Even after the scam had been exposed, there was little authorities could do. The property had been legally sold to someone else.
"None of these people were able to get their property back because it was for sale now at prices they couldn't afford," said Simpson.
"I cried every night," said Dano. "I felt responsible because I made a promise to my grandmother."
'It was clear they had broken the law'
A grand jury indicted the Dimitrions for conspiracy to commit mail fraud, wire fraud, money laundering and making false statements on loan applications to obtain $1.3 million in new loans between 2005 and 2007, according to the Honolulu Star Advertiser.
"For both of them it was really a shock," said the Dimitrions' attorney Myles Breiner. "They wanted to explain themselves. From the evidence, in my opinion, it was clear they had broken the law. These loans were fraudulent mortgages and whatever explanation John or Julieanne was going to proffer was not going to change the fact that they had broken state and federal laws."
Under a plea agreement, they each pleaded guilty to one charge each of conspiracy to commit mail fraud, money laundering and making false statements on loan applications. He pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit wire fraud, but she did not, according to the Honolulu Star Advertiser.
They never showed up
At the sentencing hearing in 2010, more than 100 supporters waited in a courtroom for the Dimitrions to show up. But the couple never appeared.
Apparently, they'd decided to make a run for it rather than go to prison.
Breiner, the Dimitrions' attorney, was stunned. "Julieanne could have ended up with little or no jail," Breiner said. "And John's amount of jail was under two years."
FBI tip: 'Conspiracy' group helped them escape
If you're a fugitive from justice, escaping an island located 2,400 miles from the mainland — especially when you appear in TV ads and your money and passports have been taken away — isn't easy.
So how did they do it?
Six to eight months after the sentencing hearing, the FBI got a very unusual tip.
They heard that the Dimitrions might have had help fleeing the island from a group called the Republic for the United States of America (RUSA).
The group has a "certain paranoid belief that the government is controlled by some vast conspiracy," Breiner said.
"We believe that John may have convinced this group that he was a financial guru," said FBI special agent Nick Baron. "He was able to monetize natural resources and they were going to fund the new society that they wanted. This group hatched a plan to smuggle John and Julieanne off the island via a private jet."
RUSA sent "The Hunt" a response to the FBI's allegations, saying, it "does not advocate fraud or unlawfulness of any type and is solely dedicated to the ultimate, peaceful return of our nation to its original constitutional principles of government."
The Dimitrions left behind them a trail of sadness from their many victims who were scammed out of their homes, including Dano and her beloved grandmother, who never did return to her precious home.
"My grandmother passed Mother's Day weekend in 2010," said Dano. "She had her house on her mind until the day she died."

Well that last post came out pretty weird lol

Going down the Paradox link you gave me, I saw this and was shaking my head. It looks like asking for money isn't something new with Ron. I can't blame people for not being there for him after knowing he had $100,000.00 in his pocket and didn't even take care of responsibilities first.

Thursday, May 31, 2007, 5:30 AM
Greetings fellow travelers on the journey of human life,
I awakened this morning with this thought: reach out to the community now! I came to the computer immediately to begin this. I hope you take time to read it.
Here's the message that came to me on Monday, May 21, while riding to Deborah's birthday party at Roaslie's house. It was added to my vision statement posted in the Food for Thought section of my webpage: "Stop trying to build community! See the community that already exists! You don't see it when you are trying to build it; for it does not yet exist in your perception of reality. Yet it does exist; and it is real! It is eternal, for that which connects all Life cannot be severed. It is the beloved community that shines forever and cannot be created or destroyed! It is your very Life!"
This message was sent out to my entire Metagroups mailing list near the beginning of this month; and it has been posted on my website, metagroups.co, since then: "SPECIAL REQUEST: As much as my ego resists, which those who know me well know to be true, I will follow the leading of Spirit and ask for help. As some of you know, I have been involved in a lawsuit for over a year and a half over Dr. Mary's trust/estate. This has been extremely draining emotionally and financially. Taxes are due on my home, which is the Mary Horgan Center, by the end of this month. I only have a fraction of what is needed to keep the house from a tax certificate sale at 5pm on May 31, 2007. I need help! If Spirit so moves you, I will accept either donations or purchases of artifacts from the house, including Lenox and/or Haviland china, paintings, antiques, jewelry, etc. Please call to inquire: 321-426-4948. Thank you."
Here is where I stand today. Three people in the community have helped; and as usual, it is those who themselves have little that have contributed $230 to assist me. With this help, I have about 1/3 of my tax bill, which tripled from the previous year to the one now due, of $3,327.57. A couple other people indicated they were going to help; yet never followed through.
I also learned from the Brevard County tax office that I cannot make a partial payment. The tax certificate goes up for sale at 5:00pm today. It will be sold to the lowest bidder based on interest rate, which has a maximum of 18% and a minimum of 0.25%. The owner of the certificate cannot foreclose on the property for at least two years with a maximum of seven years. (By the way, the tax certificate for the property on Merritt Island, which, of course, is tied up in the lawsuit, goes on sale at the same time, though I have not given that much thought since the court has virtually frozen everything related to that property. The total due there is $8,052.43.)
An individual who seems especially gifted has indicated to me on two separate occasions that I would be able to pay my taxes on time. OK, God, how?
I remain willing to sell personal property from Dr. Mary's estate as indicated above in the special request. Obviously, I am still willing to take donations provided they make up the difference needed to pay in full. However, if a tax certificate must be sold, I would prefer that it go to someone in our spiritual community.
I send this out with weak faith, admittedly mixed with doubt. I don't need lectures here; I have had more than enough of those already. Yes, I already know there is something wrong with me in the matter of financial abundance: many have told me that over the years. While I have no trouble knowing that I am healthy, in regard to money matters my knowing has long been challenged. If you have something to offer, please listen to your heart and call me at 426-4948.
The verse: "Stand still and see the salvation of God," just came to me. I'll close right there.
Namaste,
Ron

What a bunch of manipulation by a delusional, controlling man I'm reading...no wonder it took so long to get the property away from him. He did affidavit after affidavit about strawman and corporations to the nth degree using the excuse he's dealing with 'corporations' instead of persons.

He thinks because he was given a warranty deed it gave him title to the Melbourne property....a warranty deed :
Like all warranty deeds, a Florida warranty deed conveys all of the covenants of title. The seller is giving a warranty that he or she owns and has all the rights to the property, and the purchaser will have a breach of warrant action against the seller if it turns out that was not the case.

Then he admits he signed the mortgage but since the bank via changing names and hands lost the original he doesn't have to pay the loan back.

[quote]"• Re: Deed to Property… I hold a Warranty Deed to the property on which I live, which is also my lawfully established homestead. I merely accepted this without being informed of alternative deed types. While there is still much I do not know or understand, I believe I should have been issued an Allodial Deed or Land Title, since, at the time of filing, the property was clear of any mortgage or other fiduciary encumbrance. Therefore, I retain my right to contest the incorrect deed being issued by the court system at some future date when more information is known. In the meantime, I hold my property and home inviolate by all government agencies … especially courts operating under maritime law on the land, which are, by their very nature, fraudulent and without proper jurisdiction.

• Re: Mortgage… I have a copy of a mortgage signed on July 8, 2005* that I hold to be invalid for reasons stated in my letter of November 16, 2008. Again, briefly, there was no signature by anyone on behalf of the bank: therefore, no contract. In addition, the mortgage itself was listed as a bank asset, monetized and sold in the derivatives market, all of which are standard operating procedures in the fraudulent financial industry worldwide, as is becoming better known at this time. Furthermore, the mortgage was created for my STRAWMAN, which is a fraudulent classification that no longer applies to me. I claim the unalienable right to be free of all such conveyances from my natural being to a fictitious person under commercial law. I further claim the right to be free from the dictates of Admiralty/Maritime/Commercial/Statutory Law Courts designed to protect [the banks] and shield the public from knowledge of the fraud perpetrated under the so-called Uniform Commercial Code established by international bankers through the Federal Reserve and the Internal Revenue Service with US, state, and other international government compliance and against the people of the world." [unquote]

He also adds to further his delusional thinking of why he doesn't have to pay the mortgage he signed by stating this:

[quote] "
Let me also add that it is my understanding from other things that I have read: that MERS holds over 60 million mortgages in this country. See: http://www.metagroups.co/GuestArticles.htm#LANDMARK

Besides all that was just revealed, mortgages generally are not valid contracts for a very simple reason: there is never a signature on the part of the so-called loaning institution. Of course not, that would make them personally culpable and liable for damages since they are fraudulently withholding pertinent information regarding the debt instrument. Some of these facts were already established in the aforementioned affidavits and notices filed by this respondent that were ignored and uncontested, thus becoming prima facie evidence, which, as I understand the law, can no longer be contested.

Furthermore, I repeat, the silence on the part of the various officers of the court in the matter of my affidavits constitutes fraud on the court as was mentioned in one of the articles already provided and which will be addressed in more detail shortly." [unquote]

Now we already know he was trying to sell the property of Dr. Mary's, there was a lawsuit of monies owed on the Merritt Island property, unpaid taxes, etc., Ron admits he had what he calls a "bridge loan" and in order for Ron to get out of that obligation he hands it all back and thinks that frees him from the obligation of the mortgage taken out on the Melbourne property.

[quote] 'Neither did I, as I testified previously by affidavit, intend to defraud the bank at any time, fully intending to sell the property and pay the bridge loan as promised. Now that it is virtually VOID, it seems a moot point; however, only the action of the lawsuit prevented me from following through, over which I have had no control.

Eighth, as stated in my previous affidavit on pages 18 & 19...

Now, here’s my simple motion: Final Summary Judgment as follows…

I have gone to great lengths and spent scores of hours researching in order to present my case in a manner that the Court can more easily accept and understand. I have perused so many documents my eyes would go bleary, occasionally finding in a virtual maze of complicated language that supporting piece I needed. It has been an arduous task that has taken me over a week working on it every day including the weekend; and I do feel that I have established for you very powerful reasons to grant my motion for final summary judgment, which I submit in good faith.

Now, I ask the court and all its officers involved in this matter to officially recognize, by submitting personal, notarized affidavits to me in their own names (not straw men), that I am released from Dr. Mary’s Trust and from all involvement in this lawsuit. Let that which I have already established in my affidavit dated January 25, 2010 be agreed to by the court; and let estoppels be established barring anyone from denying or contesting facts already established by affidavit, including this one. It would be totally unjust and unlawful to do otherwise as indicated by laws quoted herein; and any attempt to do so is but further fraud on the court.

Also, I ask the court to void the mortgage supposedly held now by PNC BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION according to Ms. Rezanka. The three other attorneys in the case also made this motion more than a year ago; however, the facts presented herein are far weightier than their arguments, based, as they are on current events within the courts of the UNITED STATES and FLORIDA, including Federal Courts and the Florida Court of Appeals. The reasons are obvious.

Once again, I remind you that I have relinquished all claim to the property located at 10090 South Tropical Trail in Merritt Island, Florida. Let the remaining parties decided among them how it is to be sold and the proceeds distributed. I realize that the value of that property, in today’s terms, has diminished by at least 50%. Everyone lost here, including me. Learn to play nicely with each other. There is enough for everyone…always has been if we hadn’t deceived ourselves to the contrary in judging by appearances only. And please don’t exclude Ms. Rezanka from getting some remuneration (unless she has been getting paid along the way); she has worked very hard. Recognize that justice is more than just applying law. Determining intent i far more applicable; and without greed in the way, it is not difficult to determine if we pay attention and listen to our hearts.

I realize I have pointed out serious matters of violation of the law. Yes, Fraud on the Court has very serious consequences; yet the GOVERNMENT’S fraud on each of us, the people, is even more so. Justice without mercy is tyranny. While I retain my right to press charges in actuality should the conditions I established as a freeman herein and in other documents not be honored, it is not my desire to be punitive. It is my conviction that punishment should only ever be used as a last resort. After all, we all do whatever we do because of what we believe is true, even if it’s false. I have shown you another way, a more peaceful and loving way that leads to genuine justice; and remember: there can be no peace without justice.

Remember as well that Probate Court does not have jurisdiction here, a fact established by affidavit, even if I were the STRAWMAN. As a freeman, however, should you refuse to grant my petition, know that I will only submit to a trial by a jury of my peers under Common Law rule where the rights acknowledged in the Constitution are not gutted by subsequent, and therefore unlawful, statutes. This right has also been established by affidavit and guaranteed by the Constitution/Bill of Rights of which I am a signatory as filed with the court on March 1, 2010.

Mr. Silvernail, with your oath of office in mind, I hope you realize that you now have an even more awesome responsibility, for you have been provided with a living example of future justice in the present. This is the new paradigm. Ethics is in the process of totally overcoming the illusionary, legal-fiction world of STRAWMEN and CORPORATIONS that have no accountability and are unsustainable in and incompatible with the new consciousness arising.

I wish you well, along with all the lawyers involved that forced me to learn how I had given my power away … and to reclaim it. You played your individual roles amazingly well; and I thank you for that. Now, awaken and help us finish the awesome task of transforming the world. It’s within our grasp. Peace is yours, if you choose it. Learn to create win-win situations. It is possible.

Sincerely,

On this, the ______ day of _______________, 20___, before me a notary public, the undersigned officer, personally appeared Ron Van Dyke, known to me (or satisfactorily proven) to be the person whose name is subscribed above, and acknowledged that he executed this 4-page affidavit for the purposes therein contained.

In witness hereof, I hereunto set my hand and official seal.

This document is filed with the court named on page one with copies electronically submitted to the following on Wednesday, March 31, 2010:

Allan P. Whitehead
Keith S. Kromash
Kimberly B. Rezanka
Robert E. Bickford
Marion Johannesen
Bob Wilhoit
Sandra Oak
Ervin Mervis, Assistant to James A. Sisserson [unquote]

Then he brings up the trust that he had Dr.Mary's neighbor next to her hairdresser draw up that 'he' says the attorney's found a loop hole where Jeffrey already showed it was a bogus trust that was going around in Florida at the time of Dr. Mary's death. http://www.sofloridaestateplanning.com/2012/04/articles/revocable-living-trusts/beware-of-nonattorney-living-trust-salesmen-infiltrating-the-web/

And to add more insult to his viewers by his lies he states here :

"Now, to the most current matter before the court: Ms. Rezanka, in filing her motion, seems to be asking the judge to join her in a conspiracy on behalf of the bank to commit fraud by rendering a final summary judgment that includes the attachment of the property at 473 Thomas Drive in Melbourne to a mortgage on which that property is not named and which property has been lawfully filed as a homestead (See footnote 3) in the State of Florida; and, furthermore, has also been established, in point of fact, as a church or spiritual center operating continuously and weekly since August 2005" [unquote]

And the only other thing he has to prove the property is his is [quote] "VHS video will recorded of Dr. Mary in November 2004"

It's all there for anyone to read, I just brought out the pertinent stuff. I'm not sure how much the lawsuit was or how much was owed on the Merritt Island property...someone unearthed that somewhere if I remember? Ron had something in there about $480.000.00 but I'm not sure what that was about and I'm done looking at all that lol but if the value diminished by half, what he would have inherited via the Merritt Island was nothing but debt anyway.

I'm assuming the $100,000.00 he had must have been what was in Dr. Mary's checking/savings account and the reason Ron is so mad at the world and God is:

he blew it all fighting to keep Merritt Island, giving it away (if he indeed did, somewhere in all that blog talk he spoke about $20,000 owed to someone promised it via Dr. Mary's wishes ) and squandering it.

If he'd put all that down on the Melbourne place he could have afforded the mortgage payments (maybe without even having to get a room mate to help with bills). AND stopped trying to use a bogus trust to get what he ended up losing anyway. That and what he mentioned selling of the artifacts and antiques of Dr. Mary's to get enough to pay the taxes owed on his Melbourne place he lost because he only had so many hours to vacate when all of us told him months prior to get it in storage because he indeed was going to be out of his home and it was left in the garage when he vacated.

"I hold my property and home inviolate by all government agencies … especially courts operating under maritime law on the land, which are,

by their very nature, fraudulent and without proper jurisdiction."

The real FRAUDSTER all along was RVD.

It is annoying to me how his silly duped followers haev sucked up all his lies and excuses, and go on following him

And we saw in Australia, after an hour a day, we people see him up-close-and-personal, they now longer want to have anything to do with him

He tries to justify bad behavior by this: THEY ARE FRAUDULENT, while the Truth is: He is fraudulent

The Simple FACTS are these:

He borrowed money using a lie (saying he had clean title) and then bought a property using the bank's money, and refused to repay it.

He wasted a $100,000 inheritance, and then lied and obfuscated for 10 years. and now tells everyone: "the bank stole my home."

Liar, Thief. The man is a small time Hillary Clinton* - there's even an FBI connection thru Rusa

=== ===

We should put into common usage: "a Hillary" for someone who gets away with a crime for years.

She also the Movie Review on Cold Power: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20881

Indeed, he's taken in by a kind person in Australia and asked to leave shortly after they return home from their shopping trip the same day when he was supposedly napping. What was he not saying besides he was 'too loud'? He will get new followers, for sure, but as much as I see he's changed by going backwards to his first video's, they won't be his followers for very long.

Oh Dear, now RVD wants to tell us what to think about a certain tribe

7-10-16 – WHY ARE THE JEWS SO HATED?

Published on Jul 9, 2016

Since I was a child not even ten years old, I have had a relationship with Creator. I do not speak of the demonic imposters whom we have called God. That God builds walls; the true Creator builds bridges. At least that is how I see it. Today I want to touch on a question asked by one of my long-time friends from Israel who asked me to clarify my stance in relation to Jews. Having just come from the local synagogue in which the scheduled speaker was ill and unable to be there, the rabbi chose to show a video instead of giving a sermon. I'm glad he did and thrilled that I was there to hear it for myself. It provided me with an excellent perspective to help me answer this question. I hold this truth to be self-evident: those who love, know Creator; those who hate are clueless.

A snip of History

1-14-16 –KIMBERLY REZANKA MOVED

"they breached the agreement" (a verbal agreement)

Published on Jan 14, 2016

I mailed copies of the latest filings in my case with PNC Bank to Kimberly B. Rezanka, the attorney who represented the bank in the original lawsuit filed by the Wilhelms, a retired banker and his wife. Both envelopes were returned to sender; unable to forward. In checking, I discovered that Health First moved into the building this week; and they have several items that were not forwarded left on the front counter. I spoke at length with the hospital representative; and she knew nothing about where they went. They left no forwarding address. I thought maybe she ran away. (: … On further investigation, I found the new address; and I invite my friends to contact Kimberly at 7380 Murrell Road, Suite 200, Viera, Florida 32940 (321) 259-8900. She confirmed the adage that lawyers are liars (most, not all) that I expand upon in this video.

Brother, thanks for mentioning my post from yesterday. That Unrebutted Affidavit was for 90 days and That Lien is Collectible as of tomorrow Jan 15, 2016. Add Your Name as a Claimant and add all their Names of your case (including the Banksters) to the PDF file; then go Claim Your Property. Similar to the BLM situation outside of Bend, Oregon. Light & LOVE (bow).

Jurisdiction can be challenged at any time in court. A Question that may be posed in court in that regard could be "do you have any Evidence that the codes and statues apply to me because I am physically located in this geographical area" Now wait and see what evidence they produce (they cannot cite a code or legal citation but evidence! thats their own rules even! ) The court is a fiction DBA "ENTER COURT NAME HERE" they do not have a magical jurisdiction without your consent! Something to think about.
=====
Kim Rezanka

cover3.jpg

For some, change is not sought out but rather avoided; while others would simply state that it is inevitable. And for a few, well, they spend their whole lives driven by the passion that comes from the ability to effectuate change in their community. Kim Rezanka is an example of that kind of leader.

The saying, “she wears many hats” is an understatement when describing Rezanka. In her current position, she is a civil trial litigator with, and the managing shareholder of, the Dean Mead law offices in Viera. Her practice focuses on litigation and land use. In her leadership role as the firm’s managing shareholder, Rezanka oversees its strategic planning, business development and expansion and “does whatever it takes to help the firm and the office run as effectively, efficiently and harmoniously as possible.”

“Knowing the law and how it works brings me many opportunities. Those opportunities include involvement in the political process, helping individuals and businesses with legal problems, and educating students and clients as to legal and non-legal solutions. I often work with city and county staff to find solutions to land use issues short of lawsuits being filed against or by my client. Sometimes that results in changes to government ordinances or policies,” Rezanka said.

Crucial Choices

Rezanka reflects that the most important decision she made in her career was when she began working at the Brevard County Office of the State Attorney as a prosecutor. It was a job that provided her ample opportunity to obtain litigation and trial experience, which assisted her in civil litigation.

==

> http://www.spacecoastbusiness.com/kim-rezanka/

3086861_1.jpg

Kimberly B. Rezanka

Shareholder
Office: Viera / Melbourne

Ms. Rezanka represents business entities and individuals in matters involving contracts and in matters concerning governmental activities. In matters involving contracts, Ms. Rezanka handles matters ranging from simple breach of contract actions to complex cases involving fraud, theft and tortious interference with contracts*. In matters involving governmental activities, Ms. Rezanka manages issues involving land use, zoning, code violations and administrative hearings. Ms. Rezanka has extensive courtroom experience, including jury and non-jury trials and appellate hearings.

=====

*haha- she almost mentions RVD by name

What a pain it mist be for busy professionals who have to deal with impoverished pain-in-the-arses, like RVD,

who break the law, and still think they are on a Mission from god

I found this entry on the court Docket

Van Dyke v. Needleman et al
Defendant: Dean Meade, James E. Rohr, William S. Demchak, Joseph C. Guyaux, Richard J. Johnson, Rober F. Hoyt, Sy Naqvi, PNC Bank, N.A., Mitch Needleman, J. Preston Silvernail, John M. Harris, Kimberly B. Rezanka and Robert N. Manning
Plaintiff: Ron Van Dyke
Case Number: 6:2012cv01918
Filed: December 27, 2012
==
And Here's what he called a PROPERTY CERTIFICATE:

... and a MOTION TO ABATE:

> http://spoonfedtruth.ucoz.com/PDFs3/PDF4/motiongtoabatevacate.pdf

Square One?

Sedona Workshop on Aug 13th.

A spot-on Comment?

Looks like you're back to square one with the RV. If the RV was close, there would be no need for a workshop.

He;s going back to Hong Kong.

I am willing to meet him

Good job DrBubb!!!! He used common law against himself...what a stupid old fool. Common law is no harm no foul...meaning " you can't pay me what you promised for the house?" "No, I can't..I'm sorry, here, the house is now yours again, sorry for the inconvenience" and then he filed affidavits that didn't add up to a hill of beans and they didn't have to respond to such silliness, they had it in writing via his affidavits he had a mortgage and then using common law he files a civil rights act. Civil rights are for citizens, not sovereign man. Bill of Rights is for a sovereign.
He still didn't realize that the warranty deed was only the seller saying they had clear title to sell it. He's a con but not a well read con. The only thing he accomplished was holding the courts back because someone had to go through all that nonsense and because after the crash, thousands of houses were going into foreclosure, etc..

Do you honestly think he'd meet with you? If the Ambassador warned Ron about this site, he warned DS about this site too ;)

It is not likely.

However, more than once, I was read or heard that the Ambassador wanted to meet - but that was about one year ago,

when Acore started exposing the reality of the Amba - perhaps he thought he could "sweet talk me". Silly man.

The way to win, is with logic and evidence.

DS probably also understands that Truth-telling might erode what remains of his business and his audience.

But by making a sincere offer to meet, it gets people to wonder why he will not

Archived