ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Ron's Delusional thinking continues

But he thinks those who are rooted in reality are "believing lies"

7-6-16 – MANY STILL BELIEVE THE LIES

Published on Jul 5, 2016

As many times as I have repeated it over the past 5+ years, including sharing more analysis of the situation by those who have studied it in more detail, than me I sill get viewers of my channel who, for whatever reason, do not comprehend that the entire fiat monetary system has been fraud all along. NO so-called INCOME TAXES that have ever been collected have ever gone for roads, education or any of the other supposed services provided by the criminal operation we have known as government. It's all been fraud, a deception that has been foisted upon an ignorant public all of our lives. The united States government has not operated as such since the 1880s – yes, for well over a century. What's it going to take to wake people up to the horrific truth that our US leaders have been demonically inspired criminals engaged in treachery, debauchery and murder longer than any of us have been alive. Behind it all, it has been the Pope and the evil Unholy Roman Empire operating as a “universal” church. It's so difficult to get people to see beyond the deception.

Yes, "It is difficult" to get Ron to see beyond his delusions

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron is part of the great DEMOCRACIDE

The irresponsible Tax the labor of the hard-working,

But no one taxes the good-times of irresponsible parasites

Ron should be watching videos like this one

Stefan Molyneux Take What You Want Then Pay For It

Maybe then, he would realize that OTHERS (those who pay taxes) are paying for his mistakes, and his daily living,

not some anonymous evil government. And if government is so evil, why does it support HIM ???

Susan Joy Worker should have never brought up taxes and simply asked about airplanes and computers.

Why?

I think she is doing fine, in puncturing Ron's bubbles of illogic.

(And she is walking the line in a way that RVD does not want to ban here.)

Of course, those who are parasites, and live off the state teat do not like admitting it.

But anyone with the slightest bit of discernment should be able to see through Ron's BS after reading SJW's comments

Because those were two separate issues and I wanted to see what bizarre logic he'd come up with.

And I particularly like Ron mentioning that America stopped being a nation in the 1870's. Just a coincidence that he picks the period when slavery was abolished and blacks were given full (maybe that should be "full") rights and citizenship.

Just where does he think the money for roads and food stamps and HIS supplemental social security insurance and and and and comes from? The Dragon Family? He doesn't even know his AMERICAN history!!! And those who are ignorant will believe this crap and be misinformed.
As far as I'm concerned he's trying to make Susan Joy Worker look the fool and that pisses me off!!!!
He brings up the 1870's because of the Act of 1871 but the complete usurpation didn't take place until Wilson and that was in his second term.

Okay, I just listened, he said 1880's proving he knows nothing of American History. If he would go backwards to his very first video's he'd call himself a hypocrite when he says the proof is in the manifestations. That it's not about going inside, it's all on the outside. Why oh why do I keep going back and listening to this fool?

"Why oh why do I keep going back and listening to this fool? "

mw-crash-jpgjpg-4c3b57c803be9db3.jpg

Why do people stop at the scene of car crashes - insatiable human curiosity?

OR TO SEE HOW LONG:

==========

+ People will go on swallowing RVD's delusions without questioning them

+ To see, when they do start questioning, how long they will last at his channel before they are banned (SJW is the latest one at threat)

+ To see, if once they are banned, they will turn up here and tell us what they really think

And some of us, would really like to see Ron wake up, and embrace the WALKING IN THE LIGHT path, and watch him become a genuine Truth-seeker who welcomes other Truth seekers.

I suppose this last notion, is my own personal delusion, since it is very unlikely

true on all the above, except when I add up the organizations he was involved in and the corrupt steps he took to keep a home for 10 years that he had no right to and the way he's treated everyone; I really don't care if he wakes up now...not unless he's willing to say he lied, manipulated the banks, his viewers, etc., etc., to serve his own selfish purposes. At least I ended up here before the ban and I don't even know if I am banned LOL

... At least I ended up here before the ban and I don't even know if I am banned LOL

You are probably only 1-2 "sharp" posts away from getting banned.

Use them well, as SJW seems to be doing

WHO are the Real haters of Ron?

Simonoves simon 9 hours ago
yes youre on the right track some haters of ron and the cabal would want you out of the way for pin-pointing where the mischief comes from ,,,the leaders of Freemasons claim the own the usa..the street maps of Washington and elsewhere are sort of designed resembling the masonic symbols and the 6 pointed star..they also claim..that jfk was shot because he was too much trouble for the masons and there agenda..all you have to do is read or look on yt about protocols of Zion and youll confirm..you are right and correct...here are links

beware of the people who have tried to modify it and change the original context
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=protocol+of+zion+
all the changes are in baby steps so you never see it coming in one lifetime.
keep on making videos ronny..to really stick it up them

Friar Newborg
Haters of Ron? Are you talking about me and the Acore Forum? We are not haters. We are old friends of Ron who got banned from his channel for posting Truthful things. Is that the act of a Hater? Or a true friend? Time has proven that we were right on almost everything. But RON HATES THE TRUTH, and those that tell it. We are the group Hated by Ron, not hating him.

Simonoves simon

i know nothing about the acore..i was NOT talking about you as in specific hater..only ron knows you..i was talking generally..ron knows the truth as in whats going on and explains it..i dont know your dealings with him or whats occurred in the past..obviously u2 dont get along...youd be better all around if you look at the big picture.as in whats going on in the USA .and not attack EACH OTHER personally..IT SERVES NO PURPOSE.,nor no interest to any viewer except what he says in his videos..
Friar Newborg
There is forum with maybe a dozen or so active members which talks about Ron's videos in an open and honest way. And no one gets banned there. We are all simply seeking the Truth. Several of us - but not all - have been banned by Ron. You can have a look for yourself, and see if you think we are on the right side, battling the cabal and misinformation. Link: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20561&page=56

Dave Schmidt says:

No programs this week, lot's going on. Sometimes less said is better and right now is one of those times. Be focused and prayerful for things developing.

Prayerful? Isn't the RV an economic event? Why would you need to pray for something that is inevitable? (As Dave thinks it is "when" not "if")

Meanwhile, over on https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/, their take is that

The gurus won’t admit it but Iraq is on the verge of becoming a failed state. The last thing on their minds is making Western investors rich by raising the value of their currency to an unprecedented level. They’re just trying to feed their people, prevent civil war, and keep Iraq from falling into the hands of radicals. Our government doesn’t seem too inclined to do much to help, so that’s a pretty tall order for Iraq to handle on their own.

So Dave, you might want to pray that Iraq can feed their people and avoid war rather than having their currency inflated and allow folks in the US to line up to buy homes in Sedona. Oh, right, it is not to make people rich, it is for humanitarian projects. Remind me again, why do these funds have to go through the dinar? It's almost as if the prosperity folks have pinned their good fortunes on an event that may not occur so that they can continue to spin their stories without ever actually coming to a conclusion.

Smart of you Friar, at least people who are new to the scene can come in here and read truth! RVD may have banned you but the only thing he accomplished by that is not being able to see your comments and no one but the person commenting can see what you write, which doesn't stop you from getting your message across.

I did call Ron friend at one time but after seeing who he really is, I am not friends with that type people.

Red Panda, that describes DS to a tee without saying a word when you said :

"So Dave, you might want to pray that Iraq can feed their people and avoid war rather than having their currency inflated and allow folks in the US to line up to buy homes in Sedona."

Greed is such an ugly thing!!! Those poor people :( and btw, he doesn't own a home in Sedona, he lives with others. I lived in Sedona for 1 1/2 years and couldn't wait to get out of there. I live in the next town where people don't turn up their nose at you and where buying a home isn't outrageous.

Why not just RV the US dollar? Then we'd all be trillionaires.

Exactly.

Of course, there is not reason to RV the Dinar at all:

+ If someone wants Dinar, they can simply start buying in the open market, and that may or may not push the Dinar higher

+ Why should they reward currency speculators? How does that help humanity? It would only help the greedy

Still Listening to Liars - Why?

7-8-16 – HUMANITY IS IN THE STATE OF CONFUSION

Published on Jul 7, 2016

I get my information from several sources; and they rarely agree. Two different groups claim that the united States Republic is being or has been restored. Of course each says the other one is a fraud. Other groups are trying to establish common law courts. Just as before, they do not cooperate; instead they attack each other. Some of the “alternative plans” have been supposedly set up by the Rothschilds, maintaining control in the very hands of the ones who have perfected the fraudulent system in the first place. That is believable, since most humans are gullible. Many of us simply want change; and we, myself included, are too brainwashed to sift through all the disinformation. In fact, it may all be disinformation. I ask myself how I would recognize true and just change. I don't know the answer; and I don't really think anyone else does either.

I don;t get why RVD goes on listening to sources that have lied to him.

Does track record count for nothing?

Think of your information flow as a garden - and pull out the weeds !

"most humans are gullible"

Certainly that's true for people who watch RVD's channels, and comment on them favorably.

It amazes me how many people seem to swallow his wobbly B.S.without questioning it

"I bent over backwards trying to work with Swissindo... trying to work with the Ambassador"
He should have done a little basic research first, and asked some Hard questions.
"I need to be healed of all the wounds and pains... I have to get over the pain of losing my home"
Start by giving up the delusions, and embracing the truth.
How can you be healed when you are so firmly tied to wild delusions

This guy's ideas could help Ron - it is about success, not money-making

How to Become a Millionaire in 3 Years | Daniel Ally | TEDxBergenCommunityCollege

Does Ron read books?

If his five closest friends are Losers, he will be a Loser too.

Does Ron have any friends who are successful?

I doubt it. He would put them off by telling them they are part of the cabal, or that everyone rich is evil

"I bent over backwards trying to work with Swissindo... trying to work with the Ambassador... before that trying to work with the restored republic movement... I was the secretary of state in Florida before. I have bent over backwards trying to find viable, workable solutions "

Let's stop right there Ron....you were involved with these scams because you were looking for a "viable, workable solution" to keep from paying a mortgage that you took out on the home you were in. And why do you always bring up the phrase you were secretary of state? I could say I'm secretary of state in Arizona but it's only me declaring it, just as your RuSa declared you were or Mr. Sino of Swissindo declared you were his father. Does it make it true? Does saying this make you feel important? You sure bring it up a lot, you were secretary of state to an organization that landed the leader in prison.

And why do you bring up that you need 6 months of bank statements like that's a big deal? Or has all those donations come back and bit you in the (_!_) that you now have to wait 6 more months before you can give the low income housing proof that's 'all' you make? Let us not forget that you are asking for assistance for 'public assisted housing' and where does that money come from that makes up the difference so you can live in this low income housing? It comes from tax payers but you say all taxes are fraud!!!

You say you have to get beyond all your pain and hurts, you have to get beyond a home that was stolen from you that didn't have a mortgage. (you always have to add that in the end ) The first step is stop lying to yourself and others. You have to get beyond the fact that you did indeed sign a mortgage and had you done things the honest way, you could have made the payments and still be in that home. PERIOD.

"... where does that money come from that makes up the difference so you can live in this low income housing?

It comes from tax payers but you say all taxes are fraud!!!"

Well said.

If the fraudulent state (as Ron calls it) died, the Ron's income transfer from honest people would stop.

He would then discover how he is dependent on the state that he rants against every day

The man's a hypocrite, and maybe he needs to experience the very change he has been calling for

Two different groups claim that the united States Republic is being or has been restored. Of course each says the other one is a fraud.

Well both groups are frauds. And how exactly would a return to "the Republic" help Ron? A republic is simply a "a sovereign state or country which is organized with a form of government in which power resides in elected individuals representing the citizen body and government leaders exercise power according to the rule of law", aka the exact same thing we have right now.

Other groups are trying to establish common law courts.

We already have common law courts, the problem is you don't know what common law courts are. Even in a common law court you'd have lost your house.

"Even in a common law court you'd have lost your house" -m Jeffrey

Haha

Foreclosure.jpg

Sad for Ron, but True

I think I recall him saying 2-3 days ago in frustration:

"A bank cannot switch a Mortgage to a second house... Even my banker said they could not do that."

Of course they can! When the Mortgage loan was taken with false covenants ("I hold a free and clear title" he represented),

and the proceeds of the Loan were used* to purchase the second house.

Ron thinks by not mentioned these essential details, he can fool people into giving him sympathy.

It is not commonly seen, since few people will try the illegal and immoral switch that Ron pulled on the bank.

=== ===

*A purchase money security interest (PMSI) is a security interest or claim on property that enables a lender who provides financing for the acquisition of goods or equipment to obtain priority ranking ahead of other secured creditors.

=

> http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/purchase-money-security-interest-pmsi.asp

(I was posting this, while Jeffrey was posting the one above)

The whining continues...

7-9-16 – ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE GODS

Published on Jul 8, 2016

“And God said, 'Let us create Man in our own image.'” That is an exact quote from the KJV of the so-called Holy Bible. It goes on: “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.” Now, look at the world in which we live in the 21st century. Humans were fruitful and multiplied. Now there are over 7 billion “Hu-mans” on the planet. Far from the dominion we were promised by the “Gods” who made us, we are the slaves of tyrants who abuse every “right” we have come to see as self-evident truths. As I see it, we were nothing more than entertainment for these manipulators of Creation who created religion to control and enslave us. Hopefully, this is changing as many of us are finally waking up.

Here's an interesting part:

"My car insurance costs $800 every six months - my insurance tripled when I was caught driving on a (bogus) international driving permit
I am spending almost an entire month's income ($950) on car insurance every six months"

Remember the Walking in the Light plan:

It was "walking" rather than "driving" in the light. A part of that was:

2. Get his life in order in Florida. Find a place to live that he can actually afford, maybe walking distance from his son. Unpack and move in

Real friends, help find real solutions, and do not allow their friends to live in a delusion.

Ron talks about the EVIL and taxing government, while living off taxes collected - what matters is not truth or consistency, only what's good for Ron.

Truth be know, he is a bit of a selfish monster, as those who tried to help him in Oz discovered

Btw, RVD;s Bad karma comes from his own misdeeds in THIS life !

Here's the thing...after you reach full retirement age, there's no limit on how much you can earn -over- your full Social Security retirement benefits as long as it's not supplemented SSI.

This year for 2016 if you're not 66 years of age which he is 69 is limited to $1,310.00 per month or $15,720.00. Ron says he makes $950.00 per month on his social security so before he turned 66 his benefits were reduced by $1.00 for every $2.00 earned over the limit. Yet he's always concerned about what's in the bank so there's the clue, why is he so worried about not wanting the "government" to know what's in his checking account? Is he continuing to get supplemental income? It's the ONLY reason he should be worried about the bank knowing how much he's got in there.

He's not worked in well over 20 years, making him at least 59 (and my guess is younger ) when he started receiving some type of supplemental income because he couldn't have even drawn on his social security until aged 62 and if I'm not mistaken, lose a big 25% of it the rest of his life.

I've heard him speak about his various jobs so only drawing $950.00 per month means when he took out the loan on the house, depending on the interest rates at the time, he would have been paying at least 1500-1600 a month? We all know he was relying on proceeds of the selling of Marritt Island to cover the loan he took out, WHICH HE WET INK SIGNED; we've all seen the documents. When he found out that there was already a law suit against the property and monies due on said property, the smart thing would have been to either sell the Melbourne property right then and hope for an increase or bring in renters to help pay the mortgage to keep his home. But instead he used all kinds of various corrupt documents to keep the house for 10 years. 4 of those years while the property belonged to PNC bank, we've seen those court documents too.
Now he's complaining because he has to pay high risk insurance because of his own fault. It's no one else's fault but his. The rest of us pay in installments because we haven't been trying to beat the system. He's known about this since it happened, so why hasn't he put some aside each month so it doesn't hurt so bad? Again, all his fault.
Ron, you're no different than the rest of us. We have to pay taxes, we have to have a valid drivers license and we have to pay our mortgages. Why do you feel you're better than the rest of us or have the right to complain about our tax dollars making it easier for you to be in a low income home?
The rest of humanity doesn't like the way this system is set up any more than you do but we're not trying to do unscrupulous things because of it either. We've all got problems, we've all got a story but we're not blaming anyone for it either. The law is the law, whether we like it or not, it's the law. You remind me of those when the cop says STOP you don't and suffer the consequences for it and blame everyone but yourself afterwards.

"I've heard him speak about his various jobs so only drawing $950.00 per month means when he took out the loan on the house, depending on the interest rates at the time, he would have been paying at least 1500-1600 a month? We all know he was relying on proceeds of the selling of Marritt Island to cover the loan he took out, WHICH HE WET INK SIGNED; we've all seen the documents"

It AMAZES me that the bank lent him the money!

They didn't check the Title properly, and that was MUCHO IMPORTANT because he did not have the income to cover the loan

Archived