ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

"It's just pure hypocrisy. You don't get to say "fuck corporations" then say I still want a Big Mac and a Coca Cola and a GM truck to drive around in." ~Jeffrey

haha right? I can't even bring myself to go there anymore, he's pathetic, I used to at least read the comments...naw, he's lost! End of story!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This goes out to DS and his patting himself on the back that he's always stated up front "who's going to fund this". It's amazing what you can bring up when you type in the archives. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and went to May of 2014 because I know the Ambassador came on to the scene with RVD in June of 2014 although RVD says they had been speaking at least 2 months before the first podcast with the Amba in it. Anyone can go backwards into RVD'S video's and see that. Here's what you really were telling people while you continue to string them along today that soon they'll be able to cash in their dongs and dinars in a private exchange:

There are thousands of trillions of dollars in gold in Asia. Bonds have been acquired and that gold is collateral backing up all these bonds that have been placed in the banks. And folks there is now well over one thousand trillion dollars under control of the US treasury that they are gonna convert to US treasury notes. And they want to get that money out there. They have to do something with it. They have to put it to work.They don't want to let it just sit in the US treasury bank, it doesn't do any good there. That's why they've already made the private exchanges with the government that have the dinar and the dong and they've already made the private exchanges with the very humanitarian aid organizations because they know they are gonna take trillions of dollars and spread it out around the world in construction projects. Into humanitarian aid projects, going into third world countries and building wells , building hospitals, building schools. Those are the people they have been funding. But they know how much money is out there, they also want to put this money to use in the US to stimulate the economy. Unless you're holding those dinars in reserve,they know they're going to get at least 40% gain in taxes so they know they're gonna get that money back and they know you and I are gonna take that money and we're gonna go spend it and that's what creates jobs, that's what stimulates the economy.

Really? Please tell me where these funds have been used? According to this link, the humanitarian projects are at a 15 BILLION dollar SHORTFALL due to money pledged but not delivered. https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/05/what-is-the-world-humanitarian-summit/
And now you're saying you're limited about what you can say, you have to be very careful about what you say concerning the exchanges on air... that's the bottom line. But you can be more open if people come to your work shops. Some day you'll be able to share what you know and will probably be in the book you're going to write.

You sure know how to spin a good spiel, I'll give you credit for that. In this May 2014 radio program you stated to your followers:

I'm gonna give you the broker I use...it's called Ibuydinar.com and you'll become a millionaire over night. $80.00 will turn into 12 million dollars.
Click on the website and click on purchase Vietnamese dong and you're gonna see where you can get 12 million dong on reserve and they will allow you to do a 12 million dong layaway for $80.00 for a sixty day layaway. Now if nothing happens in that 60 days you can renew it or lose $80.00. You'll be able to redeem your dinar within 2 weeks. There will be thousands of banks all across the US that will be able to exchange your dongs and that money will be in your bank with new treasury reserve notes free and clear funds. No restrictions, it's yours to do with what ever you want to do. But you gotta be on my email list to be able to do this. They've already made the private exchange!!

Really? No, they haven't, but let me tell you where all those dinars have gone from the G20 and especially the G7 nations. They've gone to hired CIA-ISIS mercenaries to pay their wages!!!

Here's your website and people can go forwards or backwards, here's the one you did in May of 2014. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-sedona-connection/2014/05/22/tax-exemptions-and-making-18-million-from-the-rvgcr where you state inside and under the blog that :

This week Dave discusses some key points on how to make $18,000,000 from the RV/GCR and then a way to have massive tax savings through the best exemption in the world for U.S.Citizens. Dave will also have James Mendez, a dinar broker/dealer in Puerto Rico as his guest.

I can't believe I'm going to say this -but- the only honest one in the bunch has been the Ambassador. While you are only where you are today because of the Ambassador coming on to the scene and your story changing weekly to now it's the Annunaki who are going to do a private exchange for you and all your followers who are holding dinar and dongs, it's the Ambassador who's said succinctly that no dinars will be exchanged EXCEPT for humanitarian projects.

Mr. Ambassador, I don't know what your part in all this is, whether you're forced or you're part of the cabal that's trying to show you've all had a change of heart and are trying to do good for humanity but you sure picked the wrong ones to do it. If you want to get behind someone trying to stop all this madness, get behind Putin or get behind Dr. Steven Greer who's got plenty of projects for humanity! Or get behind UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon if he's for real. I know I wouldn't get behind anything Turkey is doing as it's only aiding and abetting Israel to grab more land by conquering Syria so it can also be renamed Assyria!!! If you want to be taken serious, do something serious!!! Are you serious or just another distraction???

Interesting question to propose to Ron, what is his alternative to corporations?

What's fraudulent about for example, creating a corporation between me and a friend to buy and operate a convenience store? The computer Ron uses to record and upload his videos, requires millions of people working together in different specialized fields in order to produce one single product. Why is a group of people working together a fraud? Is there some magical alternative to corporations he believes exists? Does he think that say, the 1.3 million people that work for Foxcon should instead work independently by themselves? How the hell does Ron propose the car he drives be built without a corporation? Should cars be built single-handedly by one person then sold by the same person that built it? Does he think we should give up on assembly lines? The airplane Ron flew on to get to Australia would not exist without corporations. The first world living conditions that he thinks he deserves cannot exist without corporations.

It's just pure hypocrisy. You don't get to say "fuck corporations" then say I still want a Big Mac and a Coca Cola and a GM truck to drive around in.

If corporations disappeared, where would the taxes come from the pay Ron's monthly income?

He is parasite, producing nothing, and he needs a bigger parasite to extract the taxes that feed him.

In a corporation-free world, what would he do to feed himself?

DS, is somewhat different, people willingly give him their money, to sit in a conference and hear him expound silly, half-baked ideas.

He merely needs to convince people that his half-baked ideas are warm and delicious cupcakes. That's the trick that feeds him

In Ron's latest video he repeats his usual mantra that Corporations are dead because the word corporation comes from corpse. Of course that's not true.

Corporation comes from the latin corporare which means "to embody":

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=corporation

And incorporate comes from incorporare which means to "unite into one body":

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=incorporate

I can't believe I'm going to say this -but- the only honest one in the bunch has been the Ambassador. While you are only where you are today because of the Ambassador coming on to the scene and your story changing weekly to now it's the Annunaki who are going to do a private exchange for you and all your followers who are holding dinar and dongs, it's the Ambassador who's said succinctly that no dinars will be exchanged EXCEPT for humanitarian projects.

This has always puzzle me, that the Dragon Family would use holding dinar as a qualification for receiving funds for humanitarian projects. Dave has said on multiple occasions that members of the cabal hold biliions if not trillions of dinar. How then does one know if the money will be used for the intended purpose? Dave has said he believes this is a 'blessing for lightworkers', but how can that exist side by side with criminals holding dinar. Just doesn't compute.

As for the Ambassador, I don't think he is as clean - he was telling all attendees of Dave's seminars that they would all be millionaires. That was a few years ago. He said at one point that he was holding dinars, but also that it was more of a lottery ticket than anything else. A rather confusing story. What about all his funding and the whole humanitarian thing? If he doesn't have access to the money, then he was lying the whole time or at best speaking before he should have been. These folks have a pattern of making promises they don't have the ability to follow through on. At best it is hopium. If not fraud, it is at least dishonest.

Here's a related video (I think) which I have not had a chance to watch yet - I am traveling today

Understanding the Role of the Red Dragon Society Regarding The Event/Re-Distribution of Wealth

This has always puzzle me, that the Dragon Family would use holding dinar as a qualification for receiving funds for humanitarian projects. Dave has said on multiple occasions that members of the cabal hold biliions if not trillions of dinar. How then does one know if the money will be used for the intended purpose? Dave has said he believes this is a 'blessing for lightworkers', but how can that exist side by side with criminals holding dinar. Just doesn't compute.

As for the Ambassador, I don't think he is as clean - he was telling all attendees of Dave's seminars that they would all be millionaires. That was a few years ago. He said at one point that he was holding dinars, but also that it was more of a lottery ticket than anything else. A rather confusing story. What about all his funding and the whole humanitarian thing? If he doesn't have access to the money, then he was lying the whole time or at best speaking before he should have been. These folks have a pattern of making promises they don't have the ability to follow through on. At best it is hopium. If not fraud, it is at least dishonest.

That's the only credit I gave him mind you. I've pointed out several things directed at him on this page in a couple comments. I did not know he's also telling people they are going to be millionaires so what you said is indeed FRAUD!!! And that's my point, if they're doing for humanity, why wait on the dinars? Give the people what those dinars were worth, the .05 at the time and print new money so nothing can be mistaken when they are exchanged. Take the 000's off the new money. Problem solved...so why aren't they doing projects for humanity now?

I'm reminded of a couple things reading this...one was him telling all of us he has no lack for money that he and his family will be taken care of for many generations -and- what Kameran Faily said (if he can be believed) and that was that even the Rockefellers have all their money in a 'trust' and that they have no actual money for themselves.

So that is why I ask Mr. Ambassador what he's up to? Why go through all this pitch a humanitarian project for funds, make people pay and then again after each part of the process and now we hear nothing? Oh wait, we did, two projects that are communities, not any different than the elite with their underground 'bunkers'

Easiest way to debunk the Dinar revaluation is by having a good memory. I first heard about the scam in 2004 on AM radio after the Iraq war started. You can easily go on news archives and internet archives to verify that the myth of the Dinar revaluation has been promoted for over 10 years:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2448772&page=1

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=001080;p=0

http://web.archive.org/web/20080207110827/http://www.dinar2u.com/iraqidinar/index.php

http://money.cnn.com/2006/01/24/pf/expert/ask_expert/

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB108267541907991353

http://newpatriot2.blogspot.com/2005/05/mitch-hawks-iraqi-dinar-scam.html

The Iraqi dinar will never revalue, it's a disgusting lie invented by unscrupulous people to make money off a war that killed hundreds of thousands of people and cost tax payers $1.7 trillion.

If you bought Dinars in 2004, you have not gained one cent from that investment. By comparison, an index fund tied to the DJIA would have resulted in a 80% to 150% return depending on when you bought in.

The only people profiting from this are the sellers:

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2016/02/22/sterling-currency-group-execs-indicted-in-600m.html

Here's a related video (I think) which I have not had a chance to watch yet - I am traveling today

Understanding the Role of the Red Dragon Society Regarding The Event/Re-Distribution of Wealth

This was the most interesting part at 6:45:

First, the statement of the Dragons having a lot of gold is a myth. The vast majority of the Dragon families do not have physical gold. They have claims to the gold that was stolen from them. They have gold bonds that have certificates. They have boxes, but they don’t have the physical gold. China as a country had gold reserves which are quite extensive that China has accumulated in the last few decades, but these have nothing to do with the Dragon families themselves. This has to do with the Eastern Alliance as a whole for the preparation for the new financial system, and one institute is a very old creation of the old Cabal families and it will be dismantled at the time of the Event. When the Event happens, the Resistance Movement under the guidance of the galactic light forces will guide the process of the gold distribution. There will be no single human entity, no single faction on the planet, either from China or from anywhere else, deciding where the gold goes. The gold will be used as a collateral, as the basis of the new transitional financial system. It will not be given to any particular group or any particular country. It will not be the beginning of a new powerful China that will control the rest of the world. It will not be the old way. It will be the new way. It will be a new way. All the nations of the world will benefit from the wealth that has been accumulated.

Rob asks then about the significance and worth of the certificates and bonds held by various groups;

“Those certificates will only be used as instruments for the bankruptcy of the Federal Reserve. This is their role. There are many groups that try to cash those bonds. Of course, the vast majority of them have not been successful because the Cabal doesn’t want to acknowledge those bonds. And when everything is ready, the Eastern Alliance can bring those bonds to the table and demand payment from the Federal Reserve and this will actually effectively bankrupt the Federal Reserve. And this is the moment the Resistance Movement presses on the button and does the financial reset, and out of the reset, those bonds will be worthless.

Full transcript here: http://prepareforchange.net/2015/07/07/understanding-the-role-of-the-red-dragon-society-regarding-the-event-the-re-distribution-of-wealth-to-humanity/

Remember when the Ambassador said "Remit and Surrender"? Maybe this is what he was talking about. Surrender your power and remit the gold back to us. Maybe the Ambassador was actually expecting that to happen, and was basing his funding on it? Of course it didn't happen, why would they do that unless the consequences were worse than holding on?

I will listen later, when I can get a stable internet connection. Until then:

I still think this video gets to the heart of the matter, and its key ideas have not been refuted:

xx

I may change my mind later, but it surprises me it has only a moderate number hits and likes, while some garbage videos from Keenan, DS, Kev Baker etc. have so many.

Truth seems very unpopular somehow

I may change my mind later, but it surprises me it has only a moderate number hits and likes, while some garbage videos from Keenan, DS, Kev Baker etc. have so many.

Truth seems very unpopular somehow

Perhaps it is because Dave Schmidt and Keenan are promising that the wealth will return to the people and the era of financial slavery will soon be over. If the truth is that things will continue as they have been or may change very slowly, I can see why that would get less attention.

If the gold is not even being held in a central source, but has been disposed of as the video states, then it makes it even less likely that the Dragon Family can do any of its supposed good works. It is sounding more and more to me like they are wannabees, rather than the holders of great wealth as portrayed by Dave Schmidt, Jerzy Babkowski and Keenan.

I am not sure which is worse, Dave Schmidt telling us the dinar will RV any day now, or Jerzy Babkowski telling us the funds are only days away from his accounts and funding of humanitarian projects will be underway. It sounds like they are both promoting pipe dreams.

These folks are for real, http://www.milkeninstitute.org/support-mi/ but they don't travel the alternative circuit. They accept donations, but they also have corporate sponsors. They don't talk about Dragons or aliens so they don't have too many YT views :D

Ron responded to a question, generated by a post here, about how things like autos were to be manufactured without corporations. Oddly, his response was a rant about taxes.

Guess he needs time to work out another bizarre theory about large-scale projects. There still seem to be gaps in his deep knowledge of how the world works.

I do still read. Mainly on the web, but also newspaper, when I have the time. I try to read different sources that disagree with each other. because I think by doing that, I can more easily discern the truth. Example, I listen to Ron's videos and I also look at comments on Acore. Now, they have raised an interesting question: Without corporations, how would humans organize large scale enterprizes that build cars and computers, and how would the US collect its taxes? What realistic alternatives do people see?
Show less
photo.jpg
Oh shit! Taxes are FRAUD! If you think fraudulent devices have any validity, you are very shortsighted.
Reply1

photo.jpg
Alright, I'll try again since my previous comment seemed to just disappear. In the current monetary system, money is created out of thin air, backed by nothing of value. It is literally borrowed into existence. It is a control mechanism having nothing to do with creation of anything having actual value. Taxes are 100% FRAUD! That has always been the truth.
Reply1

Interesting since his fraudulent taxes is what's supplementing his SSI and I'll give him that money is printed out of thin air but that was only monies used for war!!! The missing money in one example is what was mentioned the day before 9/11 went to fund the industrial military complex. He really needs to take a course in banking to understand his theories are wrong and he was stealing!

None of this makes sense to me....I understood it to be money was borrowed (or rather printed) from the Dragon family since they had gold to back up the loans and the loans were called in and since they couldn't repay the Dragon Family, (the governments tried another bankruptcy but were denied) the power went back to the Dragon Family? That the Dragon family owns the federal reserve now? Or as the amba calls it... 'their mandate was not renewed'.

Then you hear DS say that the Red Dragon said the cabal are their slaves.

The amba says his job has switched since the finalizing of the 'handing back control to the rightful owner' and his new mission is a war on financial tyranny and a war on ignorance. He says the war on ignorance is what's most important and it has to be done in 'stages' because if he were to give us all the truth outright we're too much like goldfish and would forget it soon after the telling. He says it's time to re-purpose all organizations to something new.
Several times the amba spoke about the signs in the skies such as the crop fields and the lightening strike on the Vatican, etc., and it was time for the "new dragon". The era of a new dragon, era of a new power shift.

He (amba) said provided the cabal doesn't try and stall the process we're going to have a new future at hand. (This pretty much goes hand in hand with what Benjamin Fulford is saying is happening now) which also explains DS saying he's walking away because everything the amba said would happen is not happening.

The amba says he hopes with certain disclosures happening now, he hopes it will empower the people to remove the powers that don't want to surrender and remit.
To me the gold has never been an issue. The debts aren't we the people's anyway, the debt is the corporations and the corporations with their denial of another bankruptcy makes those corporations insolvent. Meaning the governments are the corporations.

He (amba) says if the cabal does not remit and surrender there will be hangings. Sadly the only thing I'm seeing is good people dying, such as whistle blowers and over 50 holistic doctors dying :( and such.

Where I'm angriest at the ambassador is his promise of many things being disclosed yet he says nothing!!! We all know that those who listen to youtube video's are the ones awake and how can anyone wake others if we hear nothing? Sadly, it's this that woke me to the fact the Ambassador is a fake. Then I learn he's also holding dinar, even if he did say it's more like holding a lottery ticket, you either win or you don't. I still have problems with the fees taken in for the projects for humanity, especially that they had to keep paying. I would expect a fee if I had to hire someone to go over their pitches, etc., but there couldn't have been that many people to begin with to see if their idea was viable to go further.

His speaking of tearing down the system, removing the evil from power is why I liked the Ambassador. His speaking about the depopulation agenda is another reason I liked him....the exposing of that speaks volumes and watching how they're attacking the next generation with their tainted evil vaccines proves that nothing has changed, only gotten worse with the cabal. It seems that rocking the boat only made it worse for we the little people instead of getting better. What my generation went through with a handful of vaccines has skyrocketed to at least 30 vaccines by the time a child is 9 years old. OMG !!!

Life is dangerous. There is so much that can go wrong from the cradle to the grave that blaming specific things, like vaccines, for bad health is pointless.

I'm 65 years old and I'm in excellent health. I take no medication except a multivitamin, do not suffer from arthritis, still put in 10 to 12 hour work days (I own a software company). I received all the usual vaccines growing up, and have taken the flu vaccine every year since it was available. My wife is 70. She is in terrible health. We grew up in similar families with similar lifestyles. She had to retire 20 years ago because her health was deteriorating so quickly. She takes numerous medications for chronic pain, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and more. She is pretty much bed ridden. My mother, who grew up before vaccines were around, died at 75 from complications from diabetes. She had suffered with those complications for years. My dad, who also grew up before vaccines, died at 72 from early onset Alzheimer's.

Life is a roll of the dice. We are subject to so many ills as human beings that attempts at isolating a specific cause for overall health seems pointless to me. As pointless as RVD desperately trying to find someone else to blame for his bad choices in life.

Sorry, but I will argue to the end of time on what's happening in vaccines for our youth today. What was your time and their time is a polar opposite.

I could fill this whole site up with the dangers of today's vaccines but I'll behave and only put in 2. And also remind you the reason you are in such good health is because both of your parents had ZERO vaccines so you only had against you the vaccines you took and unless you were one of the unfortunate ones to take the tainted polio vaccine you SHOULD be healthy. Have you ever researched Dr. Mary's monkey? I will add a link that takes a bit of the sting out of it via Dr. Tent because he knows how to add a bit of humor to keep from boring people to death. It also explains why Lee Harvey Oswald had to be shut up quickly!!

http://www.stopmandatoryvaccination.com/vaccine-dangers/

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/04/dr-andrew-moulden-every-vaccine-produces-harm-2/

Without corporations, how would humans organize large scale enterprizes that build cars and computers, and how would the US collect its taxes?

I like that Ron ignored the part about the cars and computers and only addressed the tax question.

How about a follow up question, how does he reconcile his support for a return to the "republic" with his belief that taxes are fraud. The founding fathers gave the government the power to tax, they would not agree with Ron's claim that taxes are fraudulent.

Just read Article 10 of the Massachusetts constitution:

Each individual of the society has a right to be protected by it in the enjoyment of his life, liberty, and property, according to standing laws. He is obliged, consequently, to contribute his share to the expense of this protection; and to give his personal service, or an equivalent, when necessary.

Taxes are part of living in a constitutional republican form of government.

My great grandmother live past 100, and my great grandfather (who had some native American blood) lived almost as long.

My grandmother lived to 98.

My father passed last year at 92, and I was able to be with him at the end.

By this reckoning, I may have a shorter life - because my family's life spans are not increasing.

Is this by nature, or by design?

I also see these guys, who may have had help from different medicine than my family has:

+ David Rockefeller was born June 12, 1915 and is now 101 years old,
+ Henry Kissinger was born May 27, 1923 , and is now 93 years old,
+ George H.W. Bush was born June 12, 1925 and is now 91 years old,

Again, I wonder if these lifespans are by accident, or by someone's design

Can someone post his response. I'm sadly blocked.

Just create another name - we are ALL Friar Newborg afterall, or so Ron seems to think

"Just create another name - we are ALL Friar Newborg afterall, or so Ron seems to think" ~DrBubb
giggle, that's funny !!!

I've often wondered about the evil living to a ripe old age too. Is it because they are of the Annunaki blood line? Or is it because they consume only the purest of foods? My grandmother who was Cherokee lived to 100, my great grandmother past 100 but both were of the age before vaccines too. My father died of Alzheimer's at the young age of 73 and my mother of heart problems at 69. I honestly don't know whether to blame vaccines on my father or vaccines and the water he drank which they've found since is full of toxins and he drank a LOT of water.
It does seem the very evil just live for ever huh?

More saga on Ron and taxes are fraudulent....I hate the way he spoke to Susan Joy Worker as though she's beneath him. I'm sorry you were exposed to that Susan...he can be quite caustic in his replies to people

photo.jpg
It's hard to understand how anyone who has been watching my videos for a while would still believe the government about anything, including taxes. This is one of many videos on the subject. https://youtu.be/z7nTplUffXg
photo.jpg
Thanks, Ron. I will watch that with interest.
photo.jpg
I have watched it for over 30 minutes, and do not have time to watch the whole thing now. Here's what I get from it so far: The IRS does not have the authority to levy taxes on income. And the definition of Income can be disputed. Thus, income taxes paid by individuals may be voluntary. The video suggests that you do not file a return to avoid the tax. However, they also say that taxpayers who have fought the IRS in court do not win. (I understand that Peter Schiff's father was in jail for decades battling the IRS and Peter Schiff himself pays taxes.) There was a guy in the documentary who did not pay his tax for one year, and nothing happened. But this seems far too short to be a meaningful test. I am not willing to take the risk that I will wind up in jail, like Irving Schiff, if others want to do that, it would be up to them. I would rather be safe than sorry.

photo.jpg
(Continuing the conversation from yesterday): YOU said: "money is created out of thin air, backed by nothing of value. It is literally borrowed into existence. It is a control mechanism having nothing to do with creation of anything having actual value. Taxes are 100% FRAUD!" Today, you mentioned Karen Hudes. Why don't you interview her about this? I think she would be open to this. And I think it might be intersting to hear the opinions of other people on banking and money, and how we can all get the best from these institutions.
BTW, if income taxes were stopped, then how would the government get the funds it needs to make payments to those who are relying on the government? That would include many people I know. Even yourself, and someday myself too.
photo.jpg
no thanks
Reply2
photo.jpg
You are not very well informed. It surprises me that you even watch my videos since you obviously do not realize how the current system works.

Reply1

Susan Joy Worker

I have only been watching your videos for a few months. Have you done a video on the Tax system? About when was that?
Can you summarize in a few words how the govt gets the money it pays out, if not be borrowing it, or through taxes? And when it borrows aren't those who lend money, relying somehow on the US govt's promises, and its ability to go on taxing in the future? Thus, those who get their money from the govt are relying on the government taxing us now, or our children in the future. End taxes, and you may end transfer payments too. The poor would suffer more than the rest.
Show less

If the government wants to subjugate the people, they do not have to do it through nefarious conspiracies over hundreds of years. They have the military might to do it openly and swiftly. If there were 10 million patriots with 100 AR-15's each, they are no match for autonomous drones equipped with precision guided nuclear weapons, which the government already has. "Conspiracies" are simply convenient diversions.

There are real, very visible, existential threats to the human race. Yet, people like RVD want to spend their time ranting about secret conspiracies. I don't get it.

Archived