ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Ron's great delusion is that making 10 minute Youtube videos that are viewed by at most 200 people (many of whom watch just to see what nutty thing he is going to say) is going to change the world.

As for all of these other fantasy Youtube creators, they are all just grifters and a distraction from any possibility of real solutions.

We are the problem. If there is a solution, we are going to have to come up with it. But one thing I've learned in my 65 years is that not everything can be fixed.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just turned the fake ambassador on, I hope I can stay awake from boredom to view it

22 minutes into it and have this to say " me thinks thou doth protest too much"

I'm falling asleep, will listen another day , but found it funny the hate Ron group was mentioned...why should he care what we have to say in here anyway?

I didn't get that far, I lost interest before 20 minutes in

When did he mention the tongue in cheek, I-Hate-Ron Club?

Swissindo Disinfo

Seems Swissindo is still promoting bs too, this just in.

http://www.exploring-lampung.com/2016/06/un-swissindo-team-presents-dblc-in.html

Swissindo team represented by Executive Top Manager Mr. Muhammad Soleh accompanied by Swissindo Advocate Mr. Yunasril Yuzar Mandahiliang gave a presentation as regard to bad debt issue and how to resolve it.
The meeting room filled up with residents of Batam showed how enthusiastic they were about the DBLC. Also seen at the meeting were Regional Executives and members of Army and Police.
Yunasril Yuzar Mandailing presented the history of UN sWISSINDO. He said Swissindo in Indonesia was currently domiciled in Cirebon. Swissindo is the highest High Institution, which was founded by the first president of Indonesia, Ir. Soekarno.
“Swissindo currently has portals almost around the globe encompassing Bank of Indonesia, Union Bank of metal Switzerland, British Bank, American Bank and many more, mainly banks grouped with the world bank,” he explained.
It was said that UN Swissindo was a part of United Nations supervising not only 253 countries in the world but also multinational army and the World Bank.
Yunasril Yuzar further explained that the people of Indonesia was given the opportunity to have their debt (up to 2 billion IDR) written off. The debtors can write the bank enclosed with recommendation letter from Swissinido that instructs the Bank to write off the debt
What total crap!!
A letter from Swissindo will not get banks to forgive debts!
Sino has no money, he begs and borrows money from his (duped) followers.
Why would a bank write-off debts from an organization that borrows money to stay alive
I hope the crowd turns on these idiots when they realize how wrong and misleading this info is!

Ron's great delusion is that making 10 minute Youtube videos that are viewed by at most 200 people (many of whom watch just to see what nutty thing he is going to say) is going to change the world.

As for all of these other fantasy Youtube creators, they are all just grifters and a distraction from any possibility of real solutions.

We are the problem. If there is a solution, we are going to have to come up with it. But one thing I've learned in my 65 years is that not everything can be fixed.

Well said again Thunter, especially concerning Ron, one day he blames God the next day he tells everyone to trust God.

Rumors of coming Arrests... yet again

"I'm really grateful I don't have to read these long articles"

6-30-16 – A TIME OF CONFUSION

Published on Jun 29, 2016

Rumors abound! We are experiencing a clash of old and new. The evil empire run by demons and opportunists is hopefully ending; yet they continue to plan and put out information that would indicate that nothing has changed. There are troop movements in the US. Are these preparing to arrest the freedom fighters or leaders of the cabal that have terrorized the world for a very long time? I get reports from sources that indicate a huge shift that will positively have a good affect for those who love truth and justice; yet others say the opposite. Of course I want the positive result, which would indicate the Divine intervention that I've been praying for all my life. I want to experience the manifestation of the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth. I'd like to feel confident; yet I admit confusion erodes any certainty that would bring peace of mind.

We ask Ron again: Where's your research? Where's your discernment?

"Maybe you can tell who is telling the truth?

I used to believe what was positive. But I suffered so much disappointment"

Ron has a peculiar definition of Truth... which may help explain why he is so confused

7-1-16 – WHAT IS TRUTH?

Published on Jun 30, 2016

I used to believe that truth was conceptual, in other words, that it was a vision of something not yet made real in the physical world. Like many, I was sold that bill of goods by the usurpers who stole earth from the alleged Creator. These usurpers not only played by different rules, they made up whatever rules would serve their purpose of controlling creation for their own benefit. Telling lies based on false hope was very effective. People wanted to believe there was a loving God who had a plan; yet lifetime followed lifetime, century gave way to new centuries, and this went on for millennia. Nothing changed, except it got progressively worse. (Or communication got better!) As I see it now, the truth is that we've been lied to our entire lives. There are still promises of a better world; and perhaps even signs that the evil world is dying. However, until the game plan of evil entities is actually stopped, the world will keep being unjust and dishonest. That's the truth of experiential reality, like it or not. Truth is not something hoped for; that's the deception. Truth cannot be in the future, only the present.

There are so many problems with Ron's definition - where do I start?

His : " a vision of something not yet made real in the physical world." = A Promise, or A Dream

Many promises or dreams can by tested by research. Ron doesn't like research, and refuses to do it. Perhaps because he knows that research can burst Hopium bubbles, and he doesn't what to see he fond hopes demolished.

Maybe of RVD moves to a different definition of Truth he will begin to investigate a more robust, and reality-tested way of living, instead of staying in his delusions - which always seem to come apart eventually - maybe because they are not built on a bedrock of tested Truth and research

Dave Schmidt is delusional (too), claiming Global Collateral accounts exist

- But provides no actual evidence, simply asserting it is true

June 29th Dave's Continues Last Week's Discussion of the RV/GCR

Published on Jun 28, 2016

Dave will continue his discussion from last week's radio program on the RV.GCR. This week he talks about the source of the funds, who has the gold, whre does it come from and why some will be funded and others will not.

The Sedona Connection dot com : https://thesedonaconnection.wordpress.com/

Claiming it is so does not make it so.

Someone should ask Dave for the evidence backing his claims

He also says: "I have been invited back to Hong Kong" (to meet the elders)

Claiming it is so does not make it so.

Someone should ask Dave for the evidence backing his claims

He also says: "I have been invited back to Hong Kong" (to meet the elders) ~DrBubb

I only caught bits of it because my grandson's are here and they're watching Spiderman and keep interrupting me to tell me about it LOL but it sounded like Schmidt was defending Keenan? Did I hear that right? It also sounded like he was dissing on everyone including Keenan AND the Dragon Family.

I need to listen to this one when the boys go home tomorrow night because my ears might be playing tricks on me ;)

editing here because I was talking about the few minutes in to the radio program on the 29th, not the video above.

A Special Report on the Global Collateral Accounts

An edited version of the radio program on the same subject - jump in at 5 minutes (after the weather report)

+ He claims "real" sources, "real" people who never go public, and never post on blogs (and cannot be confirmed)

(More notes on next page)

=== ===

I gnash my teeth, this superficial run-through of highly dubious sources is miles away from a serious report

In other words, Dave's special report is a Big Nothing ! - just a rehash of old stories, old misinformation

Weird, I haven't heard the new president of the Philipines talk about their magic caves full of gold, instead this is what he's talking about:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/01/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-urges-people-to-kill-drug-addicts

You'd think a country with trillions of dollars worth of Gold could afford to rehabilitate drug addicts instead of murdering them.

Actually, I am in the Philippines now (for a few more days).

Duterte was inaugurated as President on Thursday.

He gave a good speech, which was well-received, and he spoke about the need to uphold laws, while fight corruption.

He may not need to sponsor killings, since his reputation for toughness will serve him.

He seems to be moving the seat of real power from Manila to Davao City

- that would be like Trump moving it from the White House to Trump Tower

(repeating from above - so people can see it):

A Special Report on the Global Collateral Accounts

An edited version of the radio program on the same subject - jump in at 5 minutes (after the weather report)

+ He claims "real" sources, "real" people who never go public, and never post on blogs (and cannot be confirmed)
+ "I would love to be wrong" (well guess what, Dave!)
+ Those cabal sources that do not want this to happen are using secrecy and disinformation (only Dave has the truth?)
+ For all those out there who think I'm a scammer, I don't take money (er, what about the conferences you sell? "no one forces you")
+ One day I will totally open up - a lot of it will be in the book I am going to write
+ The gold in (in the collateral accounts) was collected in Asia over hundreds of years, or thousands of years
+ The gold is off-markets, and is used in shadow transactions
+ It came from Solomon's Temple, and over the silk road - check also Lance Schuttler, on TheSpiritScience dotnet (source: Neil Keenan)
+ Also from GoldWarriors book, about Yamashita's Gold - "this gold is real, there are lots of pictures"
+ Neil Keenan, Swissindo, Karen Hudes, Ray C Dam / OITC, the Red Dragons, & others say they are in charge of this (mythical) gold
+ The gold was said to be in caves in the Philippines and Indonesia after the war
+ Sukarno had control, and had an agreement with Kennedy, who was going to back the US currency - but 9-10 days later, JFK was dead
+ The CIA created a civil war to get rid of Sukarno... and the cabal came in and took it
+ Those who think they have control now, do not control the gold... because it traces back to the Dragon families
+ Two years ago, an important agreement ended - and various factions are now fighting over it
+ Who is the "top Dog"? (Dave cannot tell you this)
+ "The Gold is very real... and it is scores and scores of trillions of dollars" (but he gives no evidence)
+ "Neil Keenan has credible information... But he does not have the full picture... Another is Zap, Jersey K."
+ (stopped at 37 minutes)
+

=== ===

I gnash my teeth, this superficial run-through of highly dubious sources is miles away from a serious report

In other words, Dave's special report is a Big Nothing ! - just a rehash of old stories, old misinformation

Thanks DrBubb....the thought of listening to it without interruption wasn't something I wanted to listen to again. Although DS said that the Ambassador has good heart and wants to do good he had to walk away from him because his promises of something happening and soon was just stories and nothing ever happened and he didn't want to tarnish his own reputation by giving out false information HAHA
I found it quite rude of DS to put the Ambassador down and in the same breath state he's only a phone call away from those in the know and he wouldn't be in touch with "those in the know" if not for the Ambassador introducing him in the first place. They all remind me of the cabal and how they're turning on each other now that the fingers are pointed at them.
In the beginning he was with the Amba about Keenan being a shill and now he states Keenan's partly right? WHAT!!??!!
And I did listen to the interview with the Ambassador and his girls you posted the other day. WHAT A JOKE THAT WAS!! Just a bunch more about the war on ignorance. Hello Mr. Ambassador, anyone listening to anything or anyone on YouTube are already aware, you're preaching to the choir and we're not ignorant...we know...but what do you know besides telling us the world is in a sorry state? NOTHING....you tell us nothing. When asked pertinent questions in that last interview you sidled around the question or stated there's not enough time in this interview to answer that question. Then you give us more about religion. Again, we're awake dude. What do you have to give besides we must work for all of humanity? What are you doing that's all for humanity besides two places where people can escape? This refuge you speak of is not going to help ALL of humanity...only your chosen elite. No different than the elite with their refuges under ground. You speak about your family? From what I've gathered so far your family keeps walking away and you gather new people to be part of your family. What about the one you asked to marry you? Where are the ones you started out with?
And back at Dave Schmidt....he's SUCH A LIAR...he started out with blogs of who wants to be a millionaire and didn't change his stance until the Ambassador came on to the scene yet he lies and says he knew all along and always steered people in the right direction. GUILTY you're all GUILTY!!! You talk about love and peace and a war on ignorance while you spread LIES!!!

He seems to be moving the seat of real power from Manila to Davao City

- that would be like Trump moving it from the White House to Trump Tower ~DrBubb

What a dream it would be to move the White House back to our true capital where our true supreme courts reside in Philadelphia

Thanks DrBubb....the thought of listening to it without interruption wasn't something I wanted to listen to again. Although DS said that the Ambassador has good heart and wants to do good he had to walk away from him because his promises of something happening and soon was just stories and nothing ever happened...

!

And I did listen to the interview with the Ambassador and his girls you posted the other day. WHAT A JOKE THAT WAS!! Just a bunch more about the war on ignorance. Hello Mr. Ambassador, anyone listening to anything or anyone on YouTube are already aware, you're preaching to the choir and we're not ignorant...we know...

And back at Dave Schmidt....he's SUCH A LIAR...he started out with blogs of who wants to be a millionaire and didn't change his stance until the Ambassador came on to the scene yet he lies and says he knew all along and always steered people in the right direction. GUILTY you're all GUILTY!!! You talk about love and peace and a war on ignorance while you spread LIES!!!

I agree with your comments.

I think the fake Amba must have a very tiny audience, maybe 1/10th or 1/20th (or less) of what it once was.

Plenty of big talk... but no delivery on money, information, or positive change.

So nearly everyone must have lost interest by now.

II would like to hear apologies from RVD, DS, Modwiz, Kev Baker and others who promoted this fraud and deleted all the sensible questions that were raised

I agree with your comments.

I think the fake Amba must have a very tiny audience, maybe 1/10th or 1/20th (or less) of what it once was.

Plenty of big talk... but no delivery on money, information, or positive change.

So nearly everyone must have lost interest by now.

II would like to hear apologies from RVD, DS, Modwiz, Kev Baker and others who promoted this fraud and deleted all the sensible questions that were raised

Me too, but we may as wish upon a star.

I had to go through history to find the blogtalk radio link; it wasn't there and I find he's edited it since, took 20 minutes out of it but since the Amba is known to warn Ron about this group I'm sure he reads this blog and I heard DS say that he's distanced himself because nothing the Amba says ever happens.

I did end up listening to the video you shared and wow, he basically told us all that the fake Ambassador and his Red Dragon Family is all talk and said he will have to answer for all he/they are doing/have done too.

I do remember RVD saying that the Amba lived with his mother and thought at the time, maybe he's caring for her but how could that be if he's always traveling around the world in this meeting or that meeting? It just seemed that DS was pretty much saying without saying that he's learned that the Amba is nothing but another one of the cabal who has no power, no money and all he's doing is not for humanity but to prove to the Annunaki that he did a good job. Now I'm not saying I believe all this, just following DS's script lol

The Ambassador compliments Acore (thanks, Amba)

I finally listened to the Circle video with the Ambassador
And at around 21-22 minutes, I heard back-handed compliment for Acore from the Amba.
With regard to Ron Van Dyke, he says:
"the most important question is why did he become involved with these groups? They did not come to him. He went to them, and there must be a reason. Many truths have come out. You have the I-Hate-Ron group... many truths came out"

In other words, he admits that through our persistence and dedication to reality, we got to the Truth about Ron and what he was seeking from Rusa, OPPT, Swissindo etc. - ie a way to hold onto a house that he tried to steal using money borrowed from a bank (and not repaid.) He cannot admit the Truth-seeking success of Acore, because we also got to the Truth about Neil Keenan and the fake Ambassaodr

Indeed. I was wrong about the radioblog program where DS disses on the Amba yet at the same time admits if not for him he'd have never met the Red Dragon. It's all in the June 22nd blog. So in one weeks time DS changed his stance on it all. First he's introduced to the Red Dragon and his latest radioblog on the 29th he's only a phone call away from the top dogs.

DS speaks about have a meeting where it was texted or skyped, (can't remember) but he states in the radio blog that when going to China that DS had to watch all his p's & q's because he was being watched on everything he did....he told the Amba that he also has to worry about being 'watched'.

I have on my old laptop about 3 years ago a downloaded radioblog of DS's and if he keeps pushing it, I'll get that old thing up and running and prove that he was telling people all along that they could be millionaires. He says he changed his stance and was telling people that only one place all that money could come from is the Dragon Family. No he didn't...what he was doing was telling people if they want to receive to give. At that time (and when I was wishing I had some dinar lol ) he said he gives away at least 100 dinars a week. After tallying up the worth of dinar, what he was basically saying was he was giving away about $3.00 a week. My guess now that I realize what a dinar was worth then, he must have bought up thousands of them.

Because I have a friend in Canada who's sitting on thousands of dinar telling me all about the people he was going to help with his and because I have no life and because DS was basically a celebrity for my neck of the woods I was following him and listening to him. He was doing workshops then on how to be a millionaire ( and I heard him say a few times if you had no money to come anyway as he has seats for walk-ins and since he's only about 20 minutes from me I almost went to one out of curiosity) and that he was telling people the reset was going to happen and 800 numbers to call for what bank would be exchanging the dinars while giving out his trusted dealers on how folks could still get in on it but to move fast because soon the buying of dinar would be closed (also the same time I'm thinking if the dinar is going to be so valuable, why are the dealers parting with them?)

It was around the same time the Amba entered the scene that DS said they, meaning the Red Dragon family, chose him out of all who were pushing the dinar because he seemed to be the 'honest one with integrity'. Then the Amba comes on to his radioblogs and tells people that they are filthy rich (and that's when the whole scene of people asking for help enter the picture) that those who are holding the dinars will be reimbursed if they have projects that will help humanity and then DS continues his radioblogs and people call in to ask questions and DS is an a-hole to a few people who are asking for help. That's when I saw who DS really is. The way he hung up on them and his caustic comments back to them and the comments under his blogs by those who were truly seeking help that honestly needed it.

That's when it was easy to make it all go away by going with a different radio program...poof, all gone and so were his blog sites talking about 'who wants to be a millionaire', you can search but it's not there. Then the Amba starts skyping in to his seminars and that's when people started giving away their hard earned dollars to pitch their projects for humanity and DS is hiring staff to help with these projects and where Acore entered the scene to expose it all.

And now? Well, DS stopped having anything to do with the project and his 'staff', you don't hear about the projects for humanitarian aid pitches anymore and we hear the Amba say that many projects are underway for humanity but the only ones he spoke about in the circle video were two places that were a community, a refuge.

DS says that the Red Dragon tells him that the 'cabal' is their slave and DS says that he's thinking in the back of his mind that if the cabal is slaves to the Red Dragon family why aren't they taking control of the situation? Okay, he tells us this and the Amba tells us that the Red Dragon had a life changing moment that changed the Red Dragon to become a Christian. That doesn't sound very Christian-like to me.If DS is such a good guy, after hearing this, why does he keep going back to China?

If you remember in RVD's podcasts, there were groups together on the podcasts and it was all about the Christian movement and the Red Dragon and how the Red Dragon branched off into meetings that were all about Christianity. And now DS tells us that the Red Dragon family has no power, are being watched to how they are handling the funds because they are now in charge of the banks, etc.. and are no better than the evil cabal that's their slaves.

Who can keep up with all this? How many different people are involved with the Amba and his groups or names? It changes from this to that so much it's enough to make ones head spin. Just listening to the radioblog on the 22nd and the radioblog on the 29th of DS is enough to make one's head spin.

Anyway that's why I said that they remind me of the cabal and how they're all turning on each other because they're all throwing dirt at each other.

They keep changing the Story... and it never made sense anyway

"he was telling people the reset was going to happen and 800 numbers to call for what bank would be exchanging the dinars while giving out his trusted dealers on how folks could still get in on it but to move fast because soon the buying of dinar would be closed (also the same time I'm thinking if the dinar is going to be so valuable, why are the dealers parting with them?)"

Exactly right.

There is NO REASON for anyone to pay more than the market price for Dinars, when they can just go to the dealers and buy as much as they want.

Do people really believe there is someone out there who has an interest in helping humanity, and along the way they are going to spend billions or trillions rewarding Dinarian speculators? How does that help humanity? If anything, the losses on the Dinars might help humanity more by teaching greedy speculators a lesson.

Would any ethical organization want to chose Dave Schmidt as their representative? I think not. Before hiring him, they would do some basic research and discover his true character, and the hiring plan would go out the window.

Exactly and why I think DS and RVD were chosen BECAUSE of the research. For the Amba to say in the circle video that RVD went to all those organizations such as OPPT and Swissindo, et., and the reasoning; it says the Amba never did research and never would have chosen him. IMHO it's exactly why he was chosen; to get the hopium followers of both RVD and DS.

Is what's stated about the Annunaki going all the way back to Zecharia Sitchen and now DS and others talking about it a hoax? Who knows? But if Enil and Enki are still alive, they've lived for hundreds of thousands of years in their time or earth's time. LOL

Duterte's Way

Weird, I haven't heard the new president of the Philipines talk about their magic caves full of gold, instead this is what he's talking about:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/01/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-urges-people-to-kill-drug-addicts

You'd think a country with trillions of dollars worth of Gold could afford to rehabilitate drug addicts instead of murdering them.

More evidence of Duterte's way is emerging in the Sunday newspapers:

+ 1,000 drug pushers turned themselves in, in the Manila area

+ one drug dealer was shot in a gun battle with police

(from this morning's Manila Bulletin, dated 7/3/2016)

Does the "Great Delusionist" continue to believe in a (fake) Republic?

... while he visits a synagogue

Ron keeps calling the Acore Forum, "the Ron Haters", as did the Ambassador.

Shall we return the favor by calling him: "the Great Delusionist" ?

A positive thing in today's video is that RVD admits that he is confused and does not know what the Truth is.

Maybe he is finally taking some stesp back into the Light of Reality, away from his impossible dreams.

But rather than understanding that a corporation is a way for a group to do business with limited liability for the equity holders, he wants to preach to us all that Corporations are "dead... like a corpse." To me. he seems to continue to be delusional in pushing this useless idea.

Interesting question to propose to Ron, what is his alternative to corporations?

What's fraudulent about for example, creating a corporation between me and a friend to buy and operate a convenience store? The computer Ron uses to record and upload his videos, requires millions of people working together in different specialized fields in order to produce one single product. Why is a group of people working together a fraud? Is there some magical alternative to corporations he believes exists? Does he think that say, the 1.3 million people that work for Foxcon should instead work independently by themselves? How the hell does Ron propose the car he drives be built without a corporation? Should cars be built single-handedly by one person then sold by the same person that built it? Does he think we should give up on assembly lines? The airplane Ron flew on to get to Australia would not exist without corporations. The first world living conditions that he thinks he deserves cannot exist without corporations.

It's just pure hypocrisy. You don't get to say "fuck corporations" then say I still want a Big Mac and a Coca Cola and a GM truck to drive around in.

Archived