ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh one more thing. Ron also claims the house was bought by an "investment banker" with ties to the bank that "stole" the house.

Neither one of these claims are true. And I won't post the name of the current owner because they have nothing to do with the situation but they might want to make sure they tell whatever contractor is fixing up the house not to let random people in there. And maybe get some security cameras in case Ron gets any ideas.

In Short, RVD tried to steal money from the bank to buy a house and not repay it.

After struggling heroically to get its money or the house back, after 10 long years, justice won, and the bank prevailed.

The thief tried to claim that bank stole from him, when the weight of evidence shows the contrary,

Ron has had a much more sympathetic audience than he deserves, because so few people are willing to research his case.

Justice is said to win in the end, and maybe sometimes it does - but 10 years is a long time

All the different filings he did ( irrevocable non statutory trust, UCC1, land patent and multitudes of affidavits, Mary Horgan center etc., and all other remedies he could come up with ) is the weight of evidence and it speaks for itself.

He states right there in the video up above ^ BANKS ATTORNEY ACKNOWLEDGES END OF LAWSUIT^ @ the 5:30 mark that :

the Melbourne property was purchased with the proceeds of the loan on the other property that therefore this property is in the contract but it wasn't named as the collateral in the contract which has been my argument all along. They believe they have equity which they never did [unquote]

Ron has a way of wording things that are lies while adding truth's but unless you listen, you miss it and it's obvious the attorney's trying to get the bank's money back weren't worth a hoot or they'd have procured the house years ago although such remedies Ron came up with do throw a monkey wrench in the mess and since the housing crash there have been many bank proceedings on thousands of homes so proceedings go through the red tape.

If you listen to the whole video you'll hear how he was trying to hide what he earns in the bank as well from Social Security finding out. I don't know how long he's been doing the donations but if he's getting supplemental income (money donated by we the tax payer) along with his Social Security since he hasn't worked in over 20 years he's only allowed to have $2,000.00 at one time in his bank account. He talks about stealing when he's the biggest thief.

Ron has said he avoids dealing with banks as much as possible because then the government would know what he has. I not sure he understands that Paypal will report his income, as well.

As for all his illegal moves over the years, Ron considers his lawlessness admirable because he's "sticking it to the man," fighting the evil cabal. A lot of his followers feel the same way, but lack Ron's narcissism and total ethical depravity.

Tell me if you guys noticed this as well in the last video, he seems to refer to his heart attack and health problems as another injustice or something that was "done" to him?

It seems like he doesn't grasp the basic reality that getting old and having health problems is part of being a human being? He has outlived Dr. Mary by a full decade, what the hell is he complaining about.

I saw it that way too Jeffrey.
I tried once before to go back to the beginning of his video's and YT for some reason stopped at a certain point. Yesterday I was able to go back to the very beginning. I was able to hear him "preach" to others about gratitude and God's love etc.,

I guess what he preaches doesn't count when it comes to him. Instead of being grateful that God gave him warning signs that something was wrong and the right doctors were put in his path to save his life and give him another chance at life, he sees it as 'another injustice'

I read this at an odd time of the morning and it makes me angry at RVD's f---ing selfishness.

He thinks he is so special:

+ He tricks an old woman into putting him into will (maybe or maybe not)

+ The title is not clean for some reason, but he's got the keys

+ He claims clean title and borrows money against her house, and uses the money to buy a second

+ He fails to pay interest (maybe) on the loan, and doesnt pay property tax (maybe) because he claims the house(s) are part of a charity

+ When the title issues stops the sale of the home, it is the banks problem (he thinks) and not his

+ He transfers the second house into a homemade Trust to keep teh bank from getting it

+ He fails to realize that if he somehow gets a free home, he will have to pay tax on this income - a convenient oversight

+ He delays the bank from foreclosure for years, using dodgy documents to delay the legal process

+ He keeps searching for prosperity schemes to give him free money, to supplement the free money he receives from the government

+ He begrudges his family for living for free in "his" stolen home

+ He fails to pay property taxes on the stolen home, as the bank got title, but not possession

+ He suffers a severe heart ailment, and his life is saved in the hospital by modern medicine

+ He refuses to pay the hospital bills, and begs money to go on a poorly planned holiday halfway around the world

+ Eventually after 10 years the bank wins, and gets him out of the home

Despite all these maneuverings Ron claims that HE has been mistreated and blames the bank and blames God

Tell me, does this despicable parasite have any worthwhile purpose or mission in his life? What is it?

I know there is not a just God deeply involved in the world, because he looked the other way and let RVD survive,

while many more honorable people passed on in the last 1-2 years - such as my own noble and just father

(My comment may sound horrible to some people. Blame my sleeplessness at this odd time of day.)

6-26-16 – MY 2,000th VIDEO!

I do hope he finds a real purpose somehow, and will offer something of real value to the world.

But how many of those 2,000 videos have any enduring value?

Ron claims the Right of Free Speech, but does not want us to have that on his channel

I read this at an odd time of the morning and it makes me angry at RVD's f---ing selfishness.

He thinks he is so special:

+ He tricks an old woman into putting him into will (maybe or maybe not)

+ The title is not clean for some reason, but he's got the keys

+ He claims clean title and borrows money against her house, and uses the money to buy a second

+ He fails to pay interest (maybe) on the loan, and doesnt pay property tax (maybe) because he claims the house(s) are part of a charity

+ When the title issues stops the sale of the home, it is the banks problem (he thinks) and not his

+ He transfers the second house into a homemade Trust to keep teh bank from getting it

+ He fails to realize that if he somehow gets a free home, he will have to pay tax on this income - a convenient oversight

+ He delays the bank from foreclosure for years, using dodgy documents to delay the legal process

+ He keeps searching for prosperity schemes to give him free money, to supplement the free money he receives from the government

+ He begrudges his family for living for free in "his" stolen home

+ He fails to pay property taxes on the stolen home, as the bank got title, but not possession

+ He suffers a severe heart ailment, and his life is saved in the hospital by modern medicine

+ He refuses to pay the hospital bills, and begs money to go on a poorly planned holiday halfway around the world

+ Eventually after 10 years the bank wins, and gets him out of the home

Despite all these maneuverings Ron claims that HE has been mistreated and blames the bank and blames God

Tell me, does this despicable parasite have any worthwhile purpose or mission in his life? What is it?

I know there is not a just God deeply involved in the world, because he looked the other way and left RVD survive,

while many more honorable people passed on in the last 1-2 years - such as my own noble father

(My comment may sound horrible to some people. Blame my sleeplessness at this odd time of day.)

Pretty much sums it up and I'm sorry for the loss of your father and don't blame you for being angry.

I don't have that much time invested in RVD as I came on to the scene with the fake Ambassador and his "Christian" Red Dragon.

For some reason I'm able now to go backwards all the way to his beginning video's and as I've stated in here more than once, I'm trying to figure out why people would follow this man.

After listening to a few video's, I get it, he seemed to have it together and only his followers will know when he started to 'change'.

Not to anger you further but I found this video and clicked on it because of it's title and find when RVD speaks about knowing what his mission was since he was a tiny child he obviously forgot 4 years ago or that day? Maybe this will help us all find closure on a very delusional man who imagined himself to be somewhat of a savior who got lost in the process or maybe what we said prior that "it never was about helping humanity but how many people viewed his video's?"

What a delusion:

"My Mission is to Speak the Truth... To Let my Light shine"

Haha

If only that was true...

He should say instead:

My Mission is to AVOID the Truth... and Ban those who try to speak it on my channel...

To Spread Darkness, Confusion, and Misinformation"

That is the Truth about Ron Van Dyke.

Here is the Video Ron said was so important in his Mission video

10-09-2012: TO RuSA's SUCCESS! -- LET THERE BE LIGHT!

"I strongly support James Timothy Turner as President of the Republic."

In hindsight, we can see that this reflects his REAL mission of spreading lies and confusion

Off Topic, but a fascinating Podcast to listen to

Talks about how the pendulum is swinging back against SJW's*, pushing politically correct Leftist agendas

How SJWs Destroy Everything | Vox Day and Stefan Molyneux

Tte only truly subversive message is coming from the Alt-Right
The Left has taken power, and only animates Zombie cliches and strives to hold its power, and signal its virtue.
The Alt-right reveals edgy truths about the left

The Right needs to take back the high ground of Art

There was an interesting story about how SJW's took over the SciFi Awards.
Once they were given by strong men, who had a believe in non-Leftist ideologies (like John Campbell), but these sorts of men were too busy to continue in this role, so they were followed by weaker men, who surrounded themselves by women to support them. After some time, these men retired or die off, and the women who were younger stayed behind. And they were obessessed by Leftist views. VOX has an interesting story about how he fought back

At one point, maybe 1:10+ hours in, Stefan talks about how surprised he has been about how quickly the pendulum is swinging back against crazy Leftist Lies.

(Ron's Lies are also under attack - at least here)

*SJW's : Left-leaning Social Justice Workers (They "always lie" much like RVD)

If you can only convince people that human interaction is a zero-sum game, you can control them. But that is a lie. We either all win or we all lose in the end.

Right now, in the U.S., capitalism is reaching its "natural" destination. Unfettered by external control, capitalism always results in a few winners and many losers. Wealth becomes concentrated, the majority becomes discontented, and they decide on a nuclear solution to combat the "enemy", too blinded by rage to see that they are standing in the blast zone. Everyone loses.

As the computer in the movie War Games concluded, the only way to win a zero-sum game is to not play the game. But people never seem to learn that truth.

although I have to disagree with him on what I just watched on the 9th episode of GameOfThrones....I couldn't breathe and found myself shaking at the end. I only read the first 3 books because I realized the series was going to be way different but I found nothing boring or predictable, well some of it was predictable, they brought the mother back to life in the books and naturally they had to bring the viewers favorite back to life in the HBO series but I didn't find the same o same o about this. It basically tells the viewers/readers that families have ruled the world for forever and nothing has changed today...they're still as ruthless. Only the empires got bigger.

If you haven't already seen it, the one following of Stefan Molyneux is far more interesting. I have my YT set to auto play and it came up after his "social justice warriors"

Free Enterprise versus Financial Capitalism

If you can only convince people that human interaction is a zero-sum game, you can control them. But that is a lie. We either all win or we all lose in the end.

Right now, in the U.S., capitalism is reaching its "natural" destination. Unfettered by external control, capitalism always results in a few winners and many losers. Wealth becomes concentrated, the majority becomes discontented, and they decide on a nuclear solution to combat the "enemy", too blinded by rage to see that they are standing in the blast zone. Everyone loses.

As the computer in the movie War Games concluded, the only way to win a zero-sum game is to not play the game. But people never seem to learn that truth.

Not all forms of Capitalism have the same end story.

The US used to have a healthy form of Free Enterprise, which aided the creation of wealth across the economic spectrum

Then, the wealth (Top 1%, or top 1% of 1%) financed various political candidates who pushed for changes (trade agreements, Glass steegle) which made it easier to make money with money. Financial speculation, takeovers, leverage buyouts, etc became easier to finance, and the profits were allowed to be accrued at low rates of tx.

I used to be a young banker at (America's largest bank) and I can recall loans being turned down because they did not finance true economic projects, only speculation. That changed back in the old "greed is good days" around the time Clinton was president, and started even earlier during Reagan's administration.

The brave new world made it easier for those who were close to the sources of money creation, and cheap money to get vast amounts of capital. And these changes ushered in a era of Financial capitalism, and more and more wealth concentration. Some of the excess profits got recycled back into buying politicians - including those in both parties. Hillary is a Democrat, but also the best friend of Wall Street, and her election would bring even more concentration of wealth - and more Wars given greater scope for profit-making in the defense contracting area.

This election year we have a real choice, and the chance to vote for a politician, Trump, who has the potential to deliver some real change. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee he would do it, But with Hillary, I can guarantee that she will bring more of the same - a continuation of many negative trends, while making her core base of radical lesbians, and state handout-takers feel good for a few months or years... right up until the time the government goes bust.

Hillary is a "Dangerous War Monger"

The Alternative Media with Patrick Slattery and Mark Dankof, June 11, 2016, hour 2

"She has taken far more money than any other candidate from the armaments industry, and has strong links to the Israeli lobby"

Hillary in the White House may guarantee us WW3 .

Trump is the only candidate talking about diplomacy

(unfortunately, these truth are not being brought out by the corporate controlled media, which is doing its best to demonize Trump)

Why is Game of Thrones so dark?

although I have to disagree with him on what I just watched on the 9th episode of GameOfThrones...

.I couldn't breathe and found myself shaking at the end. I only read the first 3 books because I realized the series was going to be way different but I found nothing boring or predictable, well some of it was predictable, they brought the mother back to life in the books and naturally they had to bring the viewers favorite back to life in the HBO series but I didn't find the same o same o about this. It basically tells the viewers/readers that families have ruled the world for forever and nothing has changed today...they're still as ruthless. Only the empires got bigger.

Vox Day: at about 1:17 Hours:

"One thing I found disturbing about the series was that only one couple had anything like a normal sexual relationship...

All the others were into homosexuality, incest, or torture...

George-RR-Martin.jpg

This was predictable when you realize that the author is a weird sexual dwarf guy.

There are hundreds of rapes or references to rapes"

51A7RW036QL.jpg

"Portnoy's Complaint was a horrible book... It is about a Jewish guy who tries to have sex with a blonde woman.

People have now figured out that Philip Roth sucks... no one reads him anymore.

This isn't literature. It is a parody of literature.... There's no hope, there's no beauty."

(In short, they produce ugly art, because they are ugly.)

Why is Game of Thrones so dark?

My guess is to make people understand that they allow people to rule over them and those people are ugly. I'm reminded of the Queen and the Grays and jihadist's....etc

Plus it's one empire they're talking about that shows the sex and torture and incest....the other families we don't see but we see a lot of what we today would call barbarians who conquer and take sex slaves. To me it's showing us our past and how stupid we've been and showing us a lot of what's happening today in the middle east.

History repeats itself.

I'm not a fan of the TV adaptation of George R.R. Martin's book series. The books, for which Martin has won just about every award in the scy-fi/fantasy genre, while still dark, do not have the ramped up level of sex, sexual violence and violence in general that the TV series does.

Martin, who is also heavily involved with the TV series, has been challenged many times by those (I'm one of them) who consider the level of rape in the series as not necessary for the plots. He has responded that "rape and sexual violence are common in war", and that omitting them from the narrative would have undermined one of his novel's themes: that "the true horrors of human history derive not from orcs and Dark Lords, but from ourselves." A conclusion with which I agree.

More Dreamy Thoughts from Ron

6-28-16 – STILL WAITING FOR SUBSTANCE & EVIDENCE

As one of his friends asks: "Where are the Saints who will run the planet better?" (paraphrasing)

And I wonder: Will those Just people punish people like RVD who tried to steal a house by not repaying the bank loan that bought it?

The Fake Amba is back... Discussing the News (presenting his fake views)

Within a "circle" of Loyal females:

The Circle - Update from the Ambassador

( Comments are disabled for this video. Likes and dislikes too.)

"People want to leave the planet (Space-X)... and the number of Earth quakes is rising"

The same-old-same-old sort of Rant,

He even has a go at Neil Keenan.

Q: "What did the elders want?"

A: "Basically, they wanted a War on ignorance"

(My reaction: why won't they answer my 5 sensible questions, if they want to start ending ignorance.)

"They want to make the world a better place"

just turned the fake ambassador on, I hope I can stay awake from boredom to view it

22 minutes into it and have this to say " me thinks thou doth protest too much"

I'm falling asleep, will listen another day , but found it funny the hate Ron group was mentioned...why should he care what we have to say in here anyway?

Archived