ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

CRONES thread / also called: "Women and Men Share wisdom"

Crones2_zpssjvsdzl3.jpg

HERE, you go:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20811

It Needs an intro -

If you work one out, I will add it to the header (eventually)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thee and me. Even though circumstances may differ, the causes and effects are pretty much the same. We can talk about irrational fear, defiance, ignorance, all kinds of things that affect thought and behavior, and have some good laughs and tears. I generally only see actual humans when I go into town for dog food at the Walmart, since I live in the woods and am pretty much solitary except for critters, so I could do with a little human communication from time to time on subjects other than RVD.

Right? I'm sort of that way too...I leave the house to check my mail around once a week. I live in a town that doesn't even have traffic lights [yet] and grocery shopping and other necessities I have to drive at least 20 miles and since I live in the mountains, even walking to visit folks is a bit uphill haha

Hahaha, Softlywinged, I am typing your name for directional purposes and will everyone's for the time being. Until I master this process of replying. I think I need to download "Zen installer" I am not able to edit my account either, so I will give that a try. The ability of understanding mechanical or technical issues does not come natural for me. It amazes me how easily it is for so many to grasp easily.

This is something I do have in common with Ron Van Dyke..

Hahaha, Softlywinged, I am typing your name for directional purposes and will everyone's for the time being. Until I master this process of replying. I think I need to download "Zen installer" I am not able to edit my account either, so I will give that a try. The ability of understanding mechanical or technical issues does not come natural for me. It amazes me how easily it is for so many to grasp easily.

This is something I do have in common with Ron Van Dyke..

I think, not sure but think we have to participate a bit before we can edit accounts? I just found what I had been looking for and will share that in here but I hope you check out the new thread DrBubb just made for us? I think that's going to be a fun thread :D

Okay, I had found what I was looking for...I knew he had stated long before the day before he left that his host couldn't keep him a whole month but he's too stubborn to do things to convenience others...always about himself. So his saying his host 'abandoned' him is just another lie.
This was under the post lead-in:

Published on Apr 22, 2016

As the date for my departure to Australia gets ever nearer, I am faced with unexpected complications. First, my bank screwed me by first approving, then denying my credit card. Of course they waited till the very last minute to inform me at the end of the business day when I was due to leave on my Arkansas trip that night. I came home early, driving 18 straight hours as I said in the earlier video. Well, I did get a PayPal Master Card approved; however, there is not enough time to get the one with my name on it; and I cannot transfer money from PayPal to that until the personalized card arrives during my first week down under. On top of that, my hostess has had some things happen in her life that changes things for me. Now, I have to find people in the Melbourne or southeastern Australia area who are willing to help me by providing more lodging than was anticipated. I need and don't have answers, just a one-word cry: HELP!

And this was a suggestion in comment section that would have probably made his trip nicer if he'd listened and he wouldn't have scared the one host who opened her home to him and he started screaming about his paypal account when he knew right here in this video it was going to be 'problems' :

Can you postpone your trip by 10 days? It should only be a small fee <$100 for movign the dates. The trip will be a lot less stressful if u have a credit card. You could also move the trip to a date where your hostess family stuff gets resolved.

Can you postpone your trip by 10 days? It should only be a small fee <$100 for movign the dates. The trip will be a lot less stressful if u have a credit card. You could also move the trip to a date where your hostess family stuff gets resolved.

> Women and Men Share Wisdom:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20811

Has a BROADER focus than this thread

Ron has chosen spirituality as his vehicle, but the reality about Ron seems pretty simple: Ron is a narcissist who uses videos as a primary source for the constant approval he needs to feel good about himself. Any perceived slight brings him down, the smallest positive comment lets him soar (sometimes only for a few minutes). He appears to have no real interest in the plight of others as is obvious in his readiness to take money from folks he knows are far worse off than himself. I've come to the conclusion that there is nothing in Ron worth saving.

Thunter .... I thought that your observations here were VERY "On target" ... You succinctly in a few pithy sentences described what seems to motivate and drive Ron. Furthermore, you cut to the chase on another matter .... Because as much as he likes to perceive himself as a "servant to God and humanity" ... He is way too self-absorbed to do either.

By the way, in addition to the half-ass apology Ron sent me last night, his son sent me a much more heart-felt apology this morning. Thomas is aware of how Ron can be a real ass, and that is is getting worse ... Not better.

Regarding the last line in the Thunter post: " I've come to the conclusion that there is nothing in Ron worth saving. "

I can absolutely understand and appreciate your "conclusion" ...

Because the stubbornness of RVD is so mammoth.

In fact, I sometimes visualize myself giving him three sound bitch slaps

.... :o ... :blink: .... :D ...

Nonetheless ... I personally have not totally written him off ... I AM still operating with the premise that no one is past being "worth saving" .... At least for the time being ... And I will explain more on what I add this qualifier in the next paragraph.

What I describe in the ebook which I have transcribed is that it is my best inner-standing that we are in what is called "The Final Correction" ... And, there WILL come a time when those who simply REFUSE to move past their own blindspots will no longer be welcome in the world that I AM choosing to Co-Create with all interested parties who value Sacred Relationship as much as I do.

The next thing I would like to say is this:

I AM very clear that those who continue to buoy up someone like Ron .... (who is NOT willing to self reflect and question himself in any deep way) ... are NOT helping. In fact, they only exacerbate the problem. This is because they are giving him just enough fuel so he doesn't hit rock bottom .... And in truth, it may be time for him to hit the bottom of the pit he has created for himself. It makes me wonder why these people are so devoted to patting Ron on the back, no matter how badly he behaves? ... Are they equally ensconced in denial and avoidance?

I talk about Ron plummeting to the depths of his self-created pit not in a mean-spirited way .... Because I certainly do not revel in seeing ANYONE in extreme pain and distress. However, RVD may NEED to experience a deep pit for a bit ... Since his own "blind-spots" are so extreme and deeply implanted ... Hence hitting "rock bottom" may be the only thing that stuns him to the degree that he would finally get off of his high horse.

Ron is really his own Worst Enemy, and he could also be his own Best Friend ... But only when he takes a deep breath and jumps the hurdle of denial and avoidance that he keeps refusing to address. Moreover ... It is my feeling that I and many of us would be on the other side, congratulating him for being willing to break out of the rigid mind set that he keeps polishing as his prized Self Image. I mean, let's face it: RVD keeps presenting this fabricated notion of himself as a "Servant" and some keep buying it ... While many of us on this forum have noticed all the chinks in this fabricated armor.

In short: I DO believe there is a "seed" within Ron that sincerely WANTS to help humanity ... But he is really pretty much failing in doing so currently. This is because that seed is choked off by all the weeds of his self denial. I have never in my life heard someone pontificate about "paradox" (and sometimes quite eloquently) ... While at the same time that same person is clueless that he is NOT embodying and enlivening those words in his daily attitudes and behaviors.

And ... Again ... We are NOT "haters" ... Just fellow travelers who understand how rough and harsh life can be. In fact, I believe most or all of us here recognize how we ALL have made mis-steps and bad decisions ... And we don't hold such against ourselves or others.

Here is the Point: Folks in this forum celebrate that the next moment is ALWAYS a potential door to BEcoming More of our True Self ... Rather than a "made-up" version that is constructed of our many limited beliefs. YES ... We have all been deceived by the horrendous corruption "out there" .... But, we have to move past all the externalized horror if we really wish to delve deeply into the nature of the Grand Mystery of Life and ALL THAT IS.

It takes great courage to admit our own short comings and to acknowledge the pockets withIN us where we lack vision because we are "holding on" to false pride .... Indeed ... To be open to expanding our framework of reference is exceedingly difficult at times .... ! YES ! .... And I AM proud of each one of us who has the grit to do so. The reward is that when we accomplish this we then can begin to taste what my friend Ged calls "Divine Pride" ... Where we are robed in Self-Confidence that no longer has threads of smug arrogance or buttons that keep flashing "Me and My Story are Better And More Important than Your's".

Before I close this posting ... I like the idea of a new thread featuring us "crones" ... And, to whatever extent Spirit leads me (since I stay very busy with my own projects) I would participate.

Oh ... I was trying to upload one of my images last night to replace the generic icon ... But it didn't seem to work ... Anyone have any idea what I might have been doing wrong?

Wow! what a post

"let's face it: RVD keeps presenting this fabricated notion of himself as a "Servant" and some keep buying it ... While many of us on this forum have noticed all the chinks in this fabricated armor.

In short: I DO believe there is a "seed" within Ron that sincerely WANTS to help humanity ... But he is really pretty much failing in doing so currently. This is because that seed is choked off by all the weeds of his self denial. I have never in my life heard someone pontificate about "paradox" (and sometimes quite eloquently) ... While at the same time that same person is clueless that he is NOT embodying and enlivening those words in his daily attitudes and behaviors."

Yet... Ron is not the only one - remember this guy:

He used to open with "Radagast at your service." but this new one did not open that way.

But did he ever serve anyone, other than himself?

He probably thinks he "serves" us by pontificating at us.

The funny thing is, I find his videos unwatchable-to-the-end, unlike Ron's, which I usually do watch fully.

The Reverend's are usually much longer than 10 minutes, though it is hard to watch even 5 minutes of them

Well stated Shimalaii !!!

Yes, we've all said basically the same in here and why the new thread. If/should he wake up we'll be ready to stand beside him as it's always been our wish. We were even ready to send him money to come home when he said he was 'stuck' despite the horrible way some of us were treated.

My heart goes out to his son and a prayer for strength and guidance since he's the one who has to live with him. Rather; Ron lives with his son.

You state "
Hence hitting "rock bottom" may be the only thing that stuns him to the degree that he would finally get off of his high horse."

I agree and who knows what rock bottom is for him...could it be his dwindling audience since losing his home or ending up in the hospital wasn't rock bottom?

Since I've only been on the scene since the Ambassador and hearing the Ambassador speak of the dragon society helping to bring down the cabal was my reason for being excited all I can say is from the scams he has supported to which I'm really familiar with the RUSA scam as I researched that one, the other ones were more about 'getting money' rather than serving God.

As for the icon question, I think it comes after time and participation?

Was reading a comment today and have to state I don't post people's names because it's just good manners but it doesn't matter if I do or don't, it's on a site where anyone can see it. So with that being said, I WILL copy the complete comment WITH name because he hasn't been at the other end of Ron's venom so can't understand and tell him that we would rally to Ron's side if/when he wakes up and treats people with some respect who try and tell him he's supporting frauds and since he's blocked all of us and he doesn't read the posts, what is there to step back about? His dwindling audience is his own doing, not ours and certainly not one man named Friar.

Ron, so nice to hear you're on your way home ;) ! Concerning your fan club, if there was a way I could legally create damage against them I would. I've seen the verbal abuse they send you. Hurt people hurt people, but enough is enough. We're all abusers, losers, and users in anyone moment. But at some point don't you say to yourself, "this isn't cool anymore..?". I enjoy your videos because your real. Most people including myself don't have the courage to share being human. It's humbling. Namaste
Show less
Reply1
photo.jpg
K, Check this out...When Ron was heavy into the Ambassador I couldn't deal with it. I told Ron there was something about this Ambassador guy that I didn't like, so I stepped back for awhile. Why don't you do the same? Why don't you and your friends take a break from Ron? Try a month or two, K. Would that be asking too much?
Show less

Agree DrBubb when you said "The funny thing is, I find his videos unwatchable-to-the-end, unlike Ron's, which I usually do watch fully.

The Reverend's are usually much longer than 10 minutes, though it is hard to watch even 5 minutes of them"

I gave it a couple tries with Radagast but like I said prior - there's not enough caffeine or interest to keep me awake with any of his video's, especially with his pompous attitude attached to it.

Ron's Royal privilege, associated with bad decisions, and bad behavior

Ron seems to think his "privilege" frees him from the consequences of his Bad decisions, & his bad behavior

Let's first consider ...

The Bad Decisions:

+ Conceiving an expensive trip to Australia, when he could not afford it

+ Failing to make adequate planning, or take adequate cash

+ Failing to have a clear plan about where to stay, and a back-up "just in case"

+ Failing to return early, when "planned" hosting arrangements fell though (see Bad Behavior)

+ Not booking a room at 1/2 or 1/3 the cost of a hotel thru AirBNB, when he lost his free accommodation

+ Not being more flexible on where he lived

Bad Behavior

+ An "indiscretion" which caused his initial hostess, Eilish, to ask him to leave

+ Shouting too loud, with anger, when frustrated, causing another hostess to ask him to move to a hotel

Most adults would expect to deal with the consequences of their mistakes - Not so Ron.

He asks people to bail him out, when he makes a mistake, rather than finding his own way to solve a problem.

That is the "royal privilege" of King Ron the first.

What a childish person he is!

And he has the gaul to call people "enemies" or "haters" when they simply point out the obvious facts

Before it 'disappears' I've copy pasted...and btw, it's okay to slander people and in a video that will be on youtube forever, who went out of their way and blame them for his 'discomfort' but not okay for those who speak out about how he's hurt others who can't even read this unless they know where to look. What he's done to this hostess shows a lot of hate ( along with immaturity and other things already mentioned in here several times ) Ron has his own hate club...for anyone who doesn't act or do the way HE wants them to.
I just wanted to add this because it's the end of his trip, probably the end of his friendship and hopefully the end of me looking at his wall lol

Ron's friend asking a question here :

What I understand is that you spoke about your original hostess in one of your videos, in such a way, that placed her and her family in danger. Why would you be aware of doing that and then continue to act so innocent in your abandonment??? Safe travels home Ron!!!
600260_10201015806543375_1792292208_n.jp
Ron Van Dyke If she had given any indication that it was private, I would NOT have made it public. All who watch my videos over time know that such a revelation would indeed be great news to be shared. This is NOT the first time I have responded to this. Hopefully, it will be the last.
Like · Reply · 1 · 11 hrs · Edited

Ron's friend replying to RVD here:
Ron Van Dyke I didn't see the original video, you had already taken it down. So I am unaware of this great news, just the repercussions of what appears to be considered a breech in confidence. If you hope this is the last time, then perhaps you will consider not bringing it up in your videos again. I am simple responding to your comments.
Hostess replying to Ron's friend here:

thank you for your acknowledgement.
Rest of comment from host is to RVD here:

I would have continued to be your host Ron but you had breached extremely vulnerable client confidentiality betraying me and said client and putting our lives in danger as they now still are! I couldn't host a danger to my life and my family had forbidden me to accept you back after Canberra's trip because you had hurt all of us so much. I'm the carer for my elderly mother and still look after my semi independent growing sons. Without me my family would be quite vulnerable. You screwed up my trust to impress your audience with a revelation that was not yours to make. The unedited video was up for 8 hours overnight while I slept from midnight to 8 am putting my life at risk. Your communications got you in trouble with your second Aussie hostess too so don't you dare go around blaming me for ending up close to the church, as you know I live about 90 minutes from Unity Church so actually it was perfect for you to be so close by. I had opened my heart, my life, my family, my home and my wallet up to you for a month and drove about 1000 kilometres in that week you were with me. You ending up in a hotel room is the consequence of hurting your gracious hostesses! Enough libel and slander against me! Lose lips sink ships. For a priestly man I would have expected you to uphold client confidentiality as sacred. The security breach made you an untrustworthy dangerous man in the eyes of my family and I had to abide by their feelings as well as acknowledge how it made me feel.

Ron is SO SELFISH, he paints Eilish, his gracious hostess, negatively, to make himself appears as innocent victim.

How fair is that? How generous?

Elish possibly embellished -- just to get rid of him. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!

Yes.

For whatever reason, she regretted, then withdrew, her invitation.

Maybe it was as simple as: He was too loud and too rude to her.

That's why inviting someone you do not know from halfway around the world, is not a good plan.

For a day or two, you can endure. But the one month plan was ill-conceived... by both of them.

Hence, I wrote:

+ Failing to have a clear plan about where to stay, and a back-up "just in case"

To be fair to Elish, RVD knew, before he left Florida that there was a problem:

5-1-16 – MAY DAY, MAY DAY! RON'S TRIP TO MELBOURNE OZ

Published on Apr 29, 2016

I probably should not be putting this up so soon after airing the video with Aristo; however, I need to clear up confusion about my upcoming trip to the other Melbourne down under. I finally connected with my hostess again, as well as a few others in Oz (Australia). While Eilish and I will travel to some other areas, I hope to spend a good deal of my time in the Melbourne area. I will need several places where I can stay for a short time. If you have accommodations, please advise me. I leave here Sunday morning, Eastern time in the US.

GOOD ADVICE WAS IGNORED by Ron

If you can't connect with the FB friend, there's always Hostels or you could barter for room and board, as per advertising onYouTube.Google traveling buddies /partners or put an add on Kijiji Melbourne..
Air brb.
(Freeloading seemed to be the plan all along.
For the price of 10-12 nights in a hotel, you can usually get a whole month, if you negotiate - I have done this,
but you have to negotiate ahead of time. 5-6 night's of the hotel cost can get a whole month maybe thru AirBNB)
Ron simply need to plan ahead, instead of relying on charity.
But his first instinct is to rely on "the kindness of strangers" rather than his own planning ability.
Ron is sometimes amazingly childlike

Eilish probably thought better of her hasty invitation and tried to back out, and RVD pushed. Then he put what he calls God to the test to provide for him. I read somewhere that God will not be mocked, so RVD was left to his own devices. He had plenty of good advice from people whose vision of the probable outcome was much clearer than his own. So he twisted the story line, got angry, upset people, and wound up in a hotel begging for money again. Even Aristo went further with suggestions than he usually does, and was ignored.

So the pattern is holding, and we can expect more of the same when he returns. He'll rant about the Hate Ron people, who truly have tried to help, while his "friends" are horselaughing about how easy it is to manipulate him. and a few bleeding hearts send him money. What a life.

Ron's Back

I MADE IT BACK

"The trip was looong!"

(Whoops, No. this was after his trip TO OZ)

I wonder if Ron will be in a good mood, as he was in Melbourne, Aus.

Did anyone else find it odd that Eilish said nothing??

"Eilish and I will be doing some videos together" -they never happened.

Instead, RVD spoke about people he met on this flight - How odd !

he was whining about one of the passengers: "I can't believe that guy"

Someone changed seats next to him. Does Ron smell like a homeless person or something?

There's a sort of Shout out to Friar Newborg, and 8:15 minutes

Now that Ron is back, I think his time might be better spent investigating, rather than blind hoping. Here is one option, to check into the claims made by Tom Paladino:

Get healed remotely by Scalar Energy. Say goodbye to disease, infections & health problems, & experience true health, vitality and lightness of being.

Tom Paladino: Meet the world's #1 Scalar Energy researcher & inventor of the revolutionary Scalar Energy Instrument he uses to heal the world -- & you.

He developed a remote, fast, harmless and painless treatment process that successfully heals patients with HIV/Aids, ebola, herpes, hepatitis, lyme disease and over 300,000 pathogens that cause disease.

Tom is able to break apart or disassemble pathogens and parasites such as bacteria, viruses, fungi and protozoan. This represents the cure for thousands of diseases.

No one in the world is currently able to achieve the same results and benefits. Tom’s Scalar Energy Healing is already improving health of over 250,000 people a day, regardless of age, medical condition, diet, genetic predisposition, etc.

Question: What is unique about scalar energy treatments as opposed to other treatment modalities.
Answer: Scalar energy is a fundamental force in nature that is responsible for assembling as well as disassembling physical matter. I have developed a unique, scalar energy instrument that assembles favorable, physical forms as well as disassembles unfavorable, physical forms inside the human or animal body. Additionally, I am able to re-align the seven (7) chakras of the human body by way of scalar energy. The scalar energy instrument that I utilize is unique and has not been duplicated, hence,the treatment modality is likewise unique.

Question:How is the Pathogenic Cleanse and Nutrient Therapy delivered to the body?
Answer: A photograph of a person or animal is used in conjunction with a scalar energy instrument.

Question: What kind of photograph is needed? How can a person be treated with scalar energy by way of their photograph?

Answer: You may submit a photo of your hand, foot, leg, arm, or any part of you that shows skin. All objects in the universe, including photographs possess a unique scalar energy harmonic. A photograph of a person used in conjunction with a scalar energy instrument will result in a scalar energy connection between the person in the photograph and the scalar energy instrument.

Question: Does the photograph intended for scalar energy treatment have to be a full body photograph?

Answer: No. Only a small part of the human body needs to be photographed in order to ensure a scalar energy connection between the person and the scalar energy instrument.

Question: Does the age of the photograph matter?

Answer: No. Any photograph can be used regardless of the age of the photograph.

Question: What type of photograph is acceptable?

Answer: Any type of photograph is acceptable. For instance, photographs from, e-mail, digital cameras, iPhones or instant cameras are all acceptable.

It sounds too good to be true, but I am open to the idea. It is about a three hour drive for Ron. Tom has indicated he needs help. As Ron wants to help the world, perhaps this is a way to do it.

http://www.creativestrength.us

Of course there are skeptics. Here are a few comments from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comments/2ueeyb/tom_paladino_claims_to_be_able_to_heal_you_of/

I actually interviewed this guy once. He is totally out of it.

[–]mem_somerville 6 points
1 year ago

Zoiks. That is a true believer.

I admire your ability to maintain composure during that. I am not able to be in conversations like that without complete disdain appearing in my voice and on my face.

[–]peanutbummy[S] 4 points

1 year ago

To be honest, I meant to completely f**k with him, but in the end he was so nuts I didn't even know what to do. I was floored.

Archived