ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Preparing to Leave, & Maybe ready to Blame God (again)

The "last video" in Australia

5-30-16 – TRIAL OF MY FAITH

At 5:00 minutes he makes the bizarre claim that HALF of the Dislikes are from Friar Newborg (!!)

(this is just not true - see post above)

"I don't mean harm," Says Ron, as he (unfairly?) attacks Friar Newborg

for videos he claims to have not seen

He asks "for grace", but gets plenty here on Acore, despite the continual attacks he makes on us

A SEND-OFF SONG for Ron, as he heads back to "the other Melbourne"

The Seekers - On The Other Side

(if I'd been an enemy, I would have shown the following one):

Judith Durham - Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out

Great singing though!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Acore forum Shimalaii...I called you a lovely person because it shows you are by the way you write and I for one look forward to what ever you want to express in here and most especially your ebook.

Thank you for coming in to let others know this isn't 'made up' people. I met Friar because of Ron's video's and his many questions and comments. Most I agreed, some I didn't. In fact some people I had conversed with before were trying to get me to disagree or 'side with them' when Friar would comment so it's not just a Ron issue...many can't handle the questions Friar puts out because it means their bubbles have been burst and they're forced to look at their own hopium. Friar was the one I sought out to find out how to get in here lol.

Yes, we've all got a story and I don't mean to make Ron's look tiny but really- his story is tiny. So many of us have had it so much rougher. I and others could make Ron look like a child who's had his favorite bike stolen from him compared, but why bother?

I giggled when you wrote he said you're obviously not part of the 'hate Ron group' because you are now...and as you already know, this room isn't about hate. My favorite part that you wrote is :
"It is my view that "The One Beyond All Names" wants us to GROW UP and to take responsibility for ourSELVES and to prioritize our communication skills so that we can use words to construct bridges of understanding, rather than walls of division ... And people who constantly operate in the mode of one-upmanship have so many blinds spots that they just don't GROK this."

I concur. He made a video and mentioned me a few weeks back because I too told him he owed many an apology but he blames it all on his health problems and people were attacking him when he was most vulnerable which is not true.
They waited until he was back on his feet before even saying anything other than many prayers and many comments of encouragement and many who donated to help him.

They were trying to make him see he was being scammed and he even blocked some people because the Amba told him to. He never even gave them a chance and even once Ron himself declared the Amba a fraud he STILL didn't apologize or unblock them. Plus since you've been reading in here, you know Friar never told him to close up his youtube. Ron seems to read and hear what he wants to read and hear instead of what's really being stated.

I'm impressed that Ron apologized to you and after reading you express who you are, I'm sure the right words will be just what the doctor ordered.

As for me,and the many letters Ron and I have shared between each other, I've reached out to him for the last time.... the only thing I can say now for Ron is "God bless you sir and may He take you where you need to go."

I haven't even watched the video yet but between God and Friar, you two sure are his bane lol ...it's all your fault. You and God and the made up haters in the hate Ron group.

How convenient to tell others it's all their fault, as if people don't have a mind of their own and are hitting that dislike button? Two from Friar on the last one and one from me, I guess God is doing all the rest?

Forgive me Creator, I know you have a sense of humor and are probably laughing with me LOL

I haven't even watched the video yet but between God and Friar, you two sure are his bane lol ...it's all your fault. You and God and the made up haters in the hate Ron group.

How convenient to tell others it's all their fault, as if people don't have a mind of their own and are hitting that dislike button? Two from Friar on the last one and one from me, I guess God is doing all the rest?

Forgive me Creator, I know you have a sense of humor and are probably laughing with me LOL

LOL.

Meantime, in return for the attacks on Acore, the "Ron Haters" offer Ron and his son...

Amazing Grace

> See: IHR Club, latest comment: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20804

I get confused when he says his host 'abandoned' him....he stated in his video that he needed places to stay in the Melbourne area before he ever left the states.

I'm glad he got to meet the seekers sister....too bad he couldn't have taken others up on their hospitality in other areas since it was his last day there that he did get to meet up with her and hear her sing, he would have possibly had some great memories to look back on and share.

God never abandoned him....He used other people to help fund his hotel bill and his wish was to stay in the Melbourne area.

In this video he wanted change, to break his 'routine' ,unfortunately the only change was to sit in a 'different' room making video's.

Good morning, all,

Dawn is breaking here, I'm on my first cup of coffee, and my head is still foggy from sleep, so I probably won't make much in the way of sense, but whatever.

Shimalaii has joined us, and I'm looking forward to her unique perspectives, her ebook, her self.

It may just be the brain fog, but it appears that there is a gathering of, shall I say, mature female entities on this blog? In my own vernacular, it looks like some old crones are joining up. Being one myself, it brings a sense of relief and vindication for having lived this long and surviving the maiden and, in my case by proxy, mother, stages, and making it to cronehood while following an often indiscernible path.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, Softly and Shimalaii and whoever else, and I'll abandon this subject. I was entertaining the thought of how old women might contribute and be of assistance to some of the younger, or not, ones here of whatever gender or lack thereof, and try to put a polish on our own experiences while getting a fresh look at mortality.

Greetings to the Women of Wisdom here

Good morning, all,

Dawn is breaking here, I'm on my first cup of coffee, and my head is still foggy from sleep, so I probably won't make much in the way of sense, but whatever.

Shimalaii has joined us, and I'm looking forward to her unique perspectives, her ebook, her self.

It may just be the brain fog, but it appears that there is a gathering of, shall I say, mature female entities on this blog? In my own vernacular, it looks like some old crones are joining up. Being one myself, it brings a sense of relief and vindication for having lived this long and surviving the maiden and, in my case by proxy, mother, stages, and making it to cronehood while following an often indiscernible path.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, Softly and Shimalaii and whoever else, and I'll abandon this subject. I was entertaining the thought of how old women might contribute and be of assistance to some of the younger, or not, ones here of whatever gender or lack thereof, and try to put a polish on our own experiences while getting a fresh look at mortality.

Thanks, Akita.

You "women of wisdom" are most welcome here.

In fact, for a long time, our the most active poster on this whole forum (AFTER me, but sometimes BEFORE me), was a woman, CallMeJoe.

For reasons that I cannot explain, she is now on an extended break. But that is okay.

Online forums are like that.

I will be posting a lot less in about 10 days, when I leave HK for some weeks, and may have less internet access.

(No, I am not going to Oz.)

A pre-trip WARNING !

Ron's True Mission

Yea, that is right.

Meantime, the sheeple, the ones he has not yet banned and he considers his loyal friends,
they cheer him on towards further ruin. They let him feel good, and puff up his delusions,
like warm pillows. And he sleeps on them, dreaming of the impossible god-machine that will not come.

background-image-967820_960_720.jpg

God Machine

If Ron truly has a mission in Life, it now looks as if it is to serve as a cautionary tale, against getting trapped in delusions.

He could and should be better than that, but stays on the wrong path, the path that leads him away from facing reality.

Escaping to Oz, thinking that his life will be better and the somewhere surely, the milk and honey flows, and the money tree

sprouts instant wealth. that no one needs to work for, or plan for - it will be his for the snatching

This delusion will not happen.

He would have been better off, embracing the Walking in the Light Plan

The Seekers - The Carnival Is Over.(1968)

Even if the carnival is over, LIFE does go on:

the-seekers.jpg

Ron has chosen spirituality as his vehicle, but the reality about Ron seems pretty simple: Ron is a narcissist who uses videos as a primary source for the constant approval he needs to feel good about himself. Any perceived slight brings him down, the smallest positive comment lets him soar (sometimes only for a few minutes). He appears to have no real interest in the plight of others as is obvious in his readiness to take money from folks he knows are far worse off than himself. I've come to the conclusion that there is nothing in Ron worth saving.

We will miss you, we wish you well, and we'll get by.

And yes, he (RVD) would have been much better off. He doesn't want that, though. He plays on his misery.

It wasnt a Goodbye, and I'll stay put for another week.

But I will be posting less (probably) while I am traveling

Maybe once a day here, rather than multiple times.

It all depends on how reliable the wifi connection is

Some readers here may not even notice. Those who do notice, will now know why (I post less)

Ron has chosen spirituality as his vehicle, but the reality about Ron seems pretty simple: Ron is a narcissist who uses videos as a primary source for the constant approval he needs to feel good about himself. Any perceived slight brings him down, the smallest positive comment lets him soar (sometimes only for a few minutes). He appears to have no real interest in the plight of others as is obvious in his readiness to take money from folks he knows are far worse off than himself. I've come to the conclusion that there is nothing in Ron worth saving.

Good morning Thunter....I was looking backwards on Ron's video's to find where he had said prior to the may day video that he would need places to stay and because I was sporadic on listening and mostly just reading the lead -in and comments I missed this video. I felt sad when I listened to it...such a waste was his time spent in Australia.

I knew a man who always used God or hid behind God when he knew no other way...Ron reminds me of him.

Your welcome Softlywinged, Of course, please feel free to copy and paste any comments of mine regarding Ron's youtube or face book page. I am not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to teaching myself the mechanic's of responding on this page. hahaha, I am working on trying to reply to a particular quote # 724. We shall see if I am doing this properly soon enough..

I have been listening to Ron's video's for about 5-6 years now. and yes, I was blocked from you tube and defriended from face book. Ron does have his face book page open to the public so I can stay updated.

I like many here have been posing the question to myself as to why I continue to watch and listen to Ron even though he has made it clear my opinions are of no interest to him. A strange obsession of mine. My motives in the beginning of his attitude change were just to simply try and support someone that seemed to be in a lot of pain. I realized much of it was self made pain, we all are guilty of this on occasion. I have attempted I believe every angel possible to reach Ron. Add that to the countless others that also have attempted. I think one of the reasons I do stay "tuned in" to Ron, now is watching how his self will, ego and distorted thinking has taken over completely. It's interesting and very sad. I know his hate would dissolve quickly if he was able to take his own inventory.

I listened to today's video earlier this morning and the contents was as always the continual repetition of Friar and his 100's of aliases, medical issues, and the stealing of his house, with a few other points. The other points of interest are becoming fewer and farther in between these days. I can't help but notice, due to the acceleration now of him being focused on the issues of the past, many of his "allowed" posters are becoming very frustrated also. The snow ball affect possibly is occurring now. Even Aristomenes appears to me to be giving Ron healthy feedback

Well I am going to hit post and hope that I managed to respond to the appropriate comment..

This forum is very interesting to me and I have really enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to participating ..

Good morning akita....I'm all for that....I could tell of my many mistakes and tell the young how not make the same ones I made? lol

Thee and me. Even though circumstances may differ, the causes and effects are pretty much the same. We can talk about irrational fear, defiance, ignorance, all kinds of things that affect thought and behavior, and have some good laughs and tears. I generally only see actual humans when I go into town for dog food at the Walmart, since I live in the woods and am pretty much solitary except for critters, so I could do with a little human communication from time to time on subjects other than RVD.

DrBubb, should another link be made for us crones per akita's idea?

Do you want a new thread for that discussion?

I can start one for you

(Do you want it Public - like this - or Private, in the FRINGE section?)

Your welcome Softlywinged, Of course, please feel free to copy and paste any comments of mine regarding Ron's youtube or face book page. I am not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to teaching myself the mechanic's of responding on this page. hahaha, I am working on trying to reply to a particular quote # 724. We shall see if I am doing this properly soon enough..

I have been listening to Ron's video's for about 5-6 years now. and yes, I was blocked from you tube and defriended from face book. Ron does have his face book page open to the public so I can stay updated.

I like many here have been posing the question to myself as to why I continue to watch and listen to Ron even though he has made it clear my opinions are of no interest to him. A strange obsession of mine. My motives in the beginning of his attitude change were just to simply try and support someone that seemed to be in a lot of pain. I realized much of it was self made pain, we all are guilty of this on occasion. I have attempted I believe every angel possible to reach Ron. Add that to the countless others that also have attempted. I think one of the reasons I do stay "tuned in" to Ron, now is watching how his self will, ego and distorted thinking has taken over completely. It's interesting and very sad. I know his hate would dissolve quickly if he was able to take his own inventory.

I listened to today's video earlier this morning and the contents was as always the continual repetition of Friar and his 100's of aliases, medical issues, and the stealing of his house, with a few other points. The other points of interest are becoming fewer and farther in between these days. I can't help but notice, due to the acceleration now of him being focused on the issues of the past, many of his "allowed" posters are becoming very frustrated also. The snow ball affect possibly is occurring now. Even Aristomenes appears to me to be giving Ron healthy feedback

Well I am going to hit post and hope that I managed to respond to the appropriate comment..

This forum is very interesting to me and I have really enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to participating ..

Thank you so much leelou...I didn't care when my posts mentioned my name either but I never know with others.

I agree that his hate would dissolve quickly if he were able to take his own inventory and possibly he could laugh with us and at himself. And maybe even join us?

So happy to see you in here

Welcome, leelou. Softly is the best at handling quotes and posts, if you need help. I'm not so good at it myself.

I'm still messing up with the quotes but I've found if you hit quote under someone's comment, you can choose how much of it you want to be seen by deleting part? As for the ones coming up quoted from other links, I'm not sure how that's happening....like the one I copied with Thomas' words were underlined...not sure HOW that happened LOL

Archived