ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

GOODBYE' GIRLS respond to Ron and his Unrefined Hopium channel

He cannot take even the smallest criticism, and values his Hopes over friends who speak the truth

You state in this video "most people don't investigate anything, they don't question anything, they are just able to be given a line of BS and they fall for it and they eat the BS over and over and over again and think that's the reality". Really Ron, do tell us more...since you were the one who supported the BS of OPPT, RUSA, SwissIndo and the Red Dragon and you did NO research, just banned folks who tried to tell you they were scams...

I see things differently than I used to; and, I don't like the way I see some things now. I fight to remain as optimistic as possible. And, btw, I still think OPPT and other visions of a better world were right along the lines of my world vision since childhood. I am NOT a hypocrite; in fact, I have done my best to tell my truth

No problem, I'm gone

Ron what I would like to see someday is a video where you gave reasons you think something is NOT true. To me, you seem like someone who is very happy to jump onboard any cause which seems hopeful... maybe before a lot of research has been done. The sad thing is that this way of operating can lead to disappointment. I do not like to see people disappointed because they were too hopeful, too soon

Having doubts or not having doubts causing demons to control the place or not control the place is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard LOL. And I know where that kinda stuff probably comes from, "my truth" "your truth" "their truth" ... There's only THE Truth with a capital T, all other lower case "truths" are pretty much perceptions that may or may not be correct. My truth might be that apples are square, but that is not aligned with the knowable and factual Truth that they come more rounded and some even elongated but not a cube like square. So it would never be a case of I'm wrong or right, only aligned with knowable Truth or not aligned with knowable Truth. If I had set out to find truths that fit into "my truth" I would just be accepting things that fit neatly into my perceptions and disregarding what would appear to me as uncomfortable or along the lines of that. Setting out to discover Truths instead of biased towards perception truths involves discovering things not yet known and updating/upgrading understanding...
Holding onto Hope is like being addicted to Hopium, then the Hoper needs frequent doses, or they "come down" off their high. Isn't it better just to get on with your life, doing your best with life as it is? If good news then rolls out, it will be like a second Christmas, something that comes by surprise, not something you spend days and weeks waiting for, in a state of anticipation.
You get lots of likes from the "hate Ron" group headed by the Friar. If I lose hope, I lose meaning for living. Hope is the only thing that has sustained me when I nearly died and then had my home stolen. I hope Divine promises are kept in my lifetime.
I just realized you may be one the spammers.
I may be a spammer? Why? Because people LIKE my comment? I dont get that.
Maybe I should leave too, like Softlywinged

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RON REVEALS himself as a "Grumpy Old Man"

5-29-16 – ONCE AGAIN, IT'S BOTH/AND, NOT EITHER/OR

=====

(Like the Goodbye Girls, I may take a break from RVD for a while, and check out some videos by this intelligent

and articulate young woman):

HILLARY IS LOSING her support fast - even with female progressives

Here's an articulate one

17 Intelligence Veterans Solicit Obama, State Clinton Broke Law/ Hillary Doubles Down Email Lies

=

Ron Van Dyke I wish FB would allow us to post comments directly under the comment we are responding to, instead of further down the page, which breaks the continuity. Anyway, I'm crying too. What seems to be happening to you, as I see it, is more insanity in a world governed by lunatics. If this issue is what is described, it means you cannot drum for a while, which is your passion, and you cannot keep washing windows, which you took on to help me. While I'm glad you seem to have come to terms with it for now, it totally pisses me off. Why does life work this way? I am furious at what I have called God my entire life.

He's made it to blaming God again because Thomas has injured his right wrist and can't play the drums or wash windows. Full circle, time to go home.

Ron Van Dyke I wish FB would allow us to post comments directly under the comment we are responding to, instead of further down the page, which breaks the continuity. Anyway, I'm crying too. What seems to be happening to you, as I see it, is more insanity in a world governed by lunatics. If this issue is what is described, it means you cannot drum for a while, which is your passion, and you cannot keep washing windows, which you took on to help me. While I'm glad you seem to have come to terms with it for now, it totally pisses me off. Why does life work this way? I am furious at what I have called God my entire life.

He's made it to blaming God again because Thomas has injured his right wrist and can't play the drums or wash windows. Full circle, time to go home.

Hear ya akita!!! I said I'm done with the old fool but curiosity leads me to view his wall because I saw his video in here. I try and not post people's names in here in case they'd not prefer that but I read the whole thread, especially Thomas' frustrations at his father and saw this and 'captured' it before it's deleted. And did you notice that Thomas took up window washing to help his father? Shame on that old fool!!!

I have decided to no longer actually post my true ideas and the authentic responses I have when I see Ron's videos and comments in my newsfeed.

Truth is, I haven't done so in a long time. Why? .... Because, quite frankly, according to my observations ... This is what would happen if I genuinely expressed my ideas in words:

I would certainly be relegated in Ron's mind to the status of one of those "haters" and/or a "spammer". This means he would devalue anything I said and discard my alternate angle of perception ... So what's the use?

Furthermore, I actually rarely listen to his videos anymore ... When I used to do so daily. Some of you will be able to figure out why that is the case.

I also have ceased posting my personalized images, except on a rare occasion ... Because I honestly don't feel doing so makes a bit of difference.

I guess the best I can do is to "hold space" that Ron will eventually be able to expand his perspective ... If not in this life expression and body suit, then another.

The truth is this: I continue to care for Ron ... Just as many within his proclaimed "Ron Haters" group do ... We simply would like to coax him out of some of the inflexible rigidity that has devoured him.

I AM grateful that I have met and cultivated a meaningful friendship with Thomas... Because of Ron ... And I sincerely hope that his new concern with the Radial Nerve Palsy will be resolved ASAP.

Now the only question is this:

Will this comment that I carefully thought out be deleted or not? I guess I will copy and paste it elsewhere ... Just in case.

!!! Sigh !!!

I'm weary of RVD. I was just waiting to see if he was going to get mad at what he calls God for his trials and tribulations, aka the consequences of his own behavior, and sure enough, he did his usual routine. So predictable.

The quote is still on his FB page as of now, but it's available in other places, too, and won't be lost in a purge.

Indeed akita and agaye....I just had to go back (probably my addiction now) to see what response he was going to give this lovely soul and right on par he called it bullshit. My heart goes out to his son.

on Van Dyke MORE BULLSHIT!
600260_10201015806543375_1792292208_n.jp
Ron Van Dyke NO, I WON'T DELETE IT! It frustrates me that so many cannot understand where I'm coming from and how this dream/vision of mine has been the foundation for my entire life.

At ten years old my future dream was to be a drummer in a famous band. Back then and throughout my teens and early twenties, I really wanted to be worldwide famous and be on the front cover of worldwide magazines etc. As I've gotten older, I realized I have attained my dream! Not for the entire world but within my community and friends. I've won awards, been on the front cover of local magazines.

You too, can find peace and love with the fact you touched lives worldwide and opened peoples eyes! In my opinion, you have achieved your goal. Now it's time for you to find your inner peace, love and happiness. heart emoticon

heart emoticon heart emoticon heart emotico
Your perception is that I and others just "don't understand"
poor Ron Van Dyke ... That seems to be your standard come-back. Even if I have actually deeply LISTENED to you for hours and hours.

My and other's perception is that you don't understand us and OUR alternate perspectives ... Because you quickly brand our ideas and sharings as "Bullshit" ... Which you just did now.

What do you suppose this might suggest, Ron ... That you are always Right and everyone else is always wrong?

Really? ... Do you think so?

Truth is:

You don't know me, Ron, and I AM perhaps one of the most open, receptive, and "understanding" people who walk the planet ... Because I have diligently trained mySELF in Cave Mode with my inner Teacher to learn the Art of Sacred Relationship and Authenticity for decades.

What I have learned in the process is this: In order to practice Sacred Relationship with ALL THAT IS ... one must be willing to Question All Things ... Including yourSELF ... And I do so, daily!!!

This is because I KNOW that I AM not always "All Right" about everything. Subsequently I AM always willing to broaden my perspective and widen my frame of reference ... And to even change my mind about things. Plus, I AM more than happy to apologize to others if I have been unfair to them and put them "in a box".

But I guess you have moved into a new realm, where you as Ron Van Dyke have no need to ever question yourself and the things that you adamantly insist upon over and over.

Please notice, Ron, that I just shared my heart ... And you called it BULLSHIT! ... Why would I ever.

In fact ... I have nearly completed an ebook which I will offer freely to anyone based on my unusual life journey as a figurative "Cave Woman". It is called "I AM YOUnIty" .

But you most likely will not wish to read it, Ron, because I AM pretty sure you would also label that as BULLSHIT.

So Be It ... I have no more to say.

And his response to this lovely person is:

Ron Van Dyke All I hear is: YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE WRONG! Is is wrong to want peace on earth? Is it wrong to expect leaders to be honest? Is it wrong to expect God to keep His Word? Is it wrong to feel betrayed when they steal the home left for me to complete my ministry? Is it wrong for me to block Friar Newberg and his scores of aliases? Is it wrong to try tr protect myself from unjust criticism when I am fighting for my very breath following major surgery? I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN; and I'm trying to salvage whatever is left of my life that seems to have been lived in vain.

This is for RVD, who sneaks peeks here:

Ecclesiastes Chapter 12 KJV

1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

2 While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain:

3 In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened,

4 And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;

5 Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets:

6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

8 Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.

9 And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs.

10 The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.

11 The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.

12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

And this is for the rest of us:

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." – KJV, Matthew 7:6

I'm not normally a quoter of the Bible, but maybe it's justified in this instance.

RVD has done a lot of trampling and rending. He has some serious problems that only he can resolve, probably not in this lifetime.

RON has manifested!

44ChrisThompsonEliYoungBand.jpg?14066499

"You don't know me, Ron, and I AM perhaps one of the most open, receptive, and "understanding" people who walk the planet ... Because I have diligently trained mySELF in Cave Mode with my inner Teacher to learn the Art of Sacred Relationship and Authenticity for decades.

What I have learned in the process is this: In order to practice Sacred Relationship with ALL THAT IS ... one must be willing to Question All Things ... Including yourSELF ... And I do so, daily!!!

This is because I KNOW that I AM not always "All Right" about everything. Subsequently I AM always willing to broaden my perspective and widen my frame of reference ."

I believe the above was written by Thomas, Ron's son.

It strikes me that Ron has already manifested something better on this planet (better than many of us, and better than himself),

and that is,,, his own son.

What a pity that he cannot see it, because he is so caught up in his own drama

I suddenly started wondering about the mother of Thomas, and what sort of crazy life she must have had

image9.jpg

RON has manifested!

"You don't know me, Ron, and I AM perhaps one of the most open, receptive, and "understanding" people who walk the planet ... Because I have diligently trained mySELF in Cave Mode with my inner Teacher to learn the Art of Sacred Relationship and Authenticity for decades.

This is because I KNOW that I AM not always "All Right" about everything. Subsequently I AM always willing to broaden my perspective and widen my frame of reference ."

I believe the above was written by Thomas, Ron's son.

It strikes me that Ron has already manifested something better on this planet (better than many of us, and better than himself),

and that is,,, his own son.

What a pity that he cannot see it, because he is so caught up in his own drama

I suddenly started wondering about the mother of Thomas, and what sort of life she must have had

No, it was written by a woman....here's the part his son wrote :

At ten years old my future dream was to be a drummer in a famous band. Back then and throughout my teens and early twenties, I really wanted to be worldwide famous and be on the front cover of worldwide magazines etc. As I've gotten older, I realized I have attained my dream! Not for the entire world but within my community and friends. I've won awards, been on the front cover of local magazines.

You too, can find peace and love with the fact you touched lives worldwide and opened peoples eyes! In my opinion, you have achieved your goal. Now it's time for you to find your inner peace, love and happiness.

And I agree, his son speaks so lovingly while trying to wake his father. What a kind soul he seems to me by some of his other comments I've read on RVD'S facebook wall.

BTW, I didn't add the lines under his words...they just appeared that way for some reason

This is for RVD, who sneaks peeks here:

Ecclesiastes Chapter 12 KJV

1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

2 While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain:

3 In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened,

4 And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;

5 Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets:

6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

8 Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.

9 And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs.

10 The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.

11 The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.

12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

And this is for the rest of us:

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." – KJV, Matthew 7:6

I'm not normally a quoter of the Bible, but maybe it's justified in this instance.

RVD has done a lot of trampling and rending. He has some serious problems that only he can resolve, probably not in this lifetime.

Well done akita!!! Jesus said leave everything and follow me....RVD has on his profile description on his FB wall that he serves God and humanity.....he might want to edit his description ;)

Unfortunately because he does sneak peeks, he's so angry that he can't relax and take in what we and all the rest of his subscribers and friends have tried to tell him...he's too busy justifying his actions

It's all about him, it's always about him--and it stays like that until he gets his way; which usually happens given a certain amount of time. That's why he doesn't change. Why should he? It works for him.

I wonder if that's why Thomas doesn't tell him what he needs to hear? I knew a woman who guilt tripped her children into getting what ever she wanted...she'd remind them of carrying them for 9 months, the pain and agony....the tortures and compromises she went through raising them by herself, and all the rest of the yadda yadda yadda's...so evil on her part to do that and it messed up her kids in the process BIG TIME.

I admire Thomas and the gentle way he's gone about it, either he knows some dementia is creeping in or he's gonna let him have it when he gets home lol but it bothers me that he took on a part time job of window washing to help his father....enough is enough...kids don't ask to be brought into this world and it's a parents job to look out for them...not something they owe them back in return.

My kids took care of me when I was in the hospital and waiting on my social security to kick in and I paid it all back to them when it did come in...it's not their responsibility to raise me or keep me and the last thing I want them to have to do is give up their lives because I'm old and can't take care of myself...there's facilities for that.

Amen to the very fitting Bible quote posted by akita.

Ron wants God on his own terms, and if God doesn't do what Ron wants Him to do, then the 'blame God' routine begins. RVD is very predictable.

Ron is a freeloader, wouldn't know the truth if it hit him over the head with a two-by-four, he is a self-absorbed con artist with despicable methods he's developed over many years in order to get what he wants....at any price. He feeds on accolades and pats on the head from YouTube viewers that don't "get it" yet or are too naive to ever see him for who he truly is. It's sad that his platform offers him a wide enough audience to keep his scam going indefinitely.

In my opinion, God has been more than gracious to RVD.

It's so sad that RVD can't appreciate the blessings he's been given. He doesn't even recognize them. For some reason he feels that he's entitled to special favors, that people should praise everything he says and does and send him money, that God should obey him. There's something missing in his psyche. I don't know the proper term for it, if there is one, but something has gone terribly awry in his comprehension of reality. He sees devils and demons and evil spirits all around him, when he only needs to look in the mirror to see his real problem.

Amen to the very fitting Bible quote posted by akita.

Ron wants God on his own terms, and if God doesn't do what Ron wants Him to do, then the 'blame God' routine begins. RVD is very predictable.

Ron is a freeloader, wouldn't know the truth if it hit him over the head with a two-by-four, he is a self-absorbed con artist with despicable methods he's developed over many years in order to get what he wants....at any price. He feeds on accolades and pats on the head from YouTube viewers that don't "get it" yet or are too naive to ever see him for who he truly is. It's sad that his platform offers him a wide enough audience to keep his scam going indefinitely.

In my opinion, God has been more than gracious to RVD.

could this be why he's having so many problems? Back to that 'don't worry if you don't get it, it will get worse until you do' ?

because God is so loving He gave Ron an out by a gracious person who paid for his last days in a hotel room. I read on his wall where she had stated " I know I was no where near melbourne but you would have been very welcomed had you taken me up on my invitiation.

And then Ron responded with : You're an angel! Thank you for making the end of my trip better.

I'm not sure if it's the same person but she's the only one I see...maybe talking on the phone was enough for her that she changed her mind about an invitation and decided since she was already committed the best option was to pay his last remaining days? I'm only speculating and could be wrong but if she listened to his recent video's or read his wall or was warned by another FB friend I can see the invitation being changed to just paying his hotel bill. Or possibly he talked her into paying his bill instead so he could stay by the church so he didn't miss his one and only chance to meet the singer of the Seekers?

It's refreshing to see many get it compared to when Friar first started trying to make people understand...he saw it first and in time Ron showed himself for who he is and people have wakened to him and his 'true self'

God has been very gracious....I just wish Ron could see it....you can not proclaim to serve God and mock God and have no repercussions and even then God will gently make one see...usually if one is so ego driven they have to hit rock bottom before they can see this...but with Ron, God's got a tough one lol

Continued prayer he/Ron "gets it" when he proclaims "no one gets me", "no one understands"

We get it Ron, you're a self absorbed ego maniac who's not getting the attention you used to but the attention instead that you need to and I continue to pray for you but I don't like you, not one tiny bit and I'm angry with myself for even getting caught up in you period!!! God will deal with me on that one I'm sure. But as akita said up above in her great post...I am wiping the dust from my feet and never looking back. You are lost sir.....

He thrives on attention. Be it positive or negative, it sustains him. He's a scoundrel who works his audience.

On the other hand, RVD has offered me a living example of God's enduring patience and loving kindness--God's amazing grace. I guess that is why I "keep going back," Softly.

I really like the final comment Ron throws in warning commenters not to argue with him or he'll delete and block them.

Just like that Ron discards one of the best methods of truth seeking the human race has come up with, the Socratic method:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method

The "better world" Ron envisions is a dictatorship with him in charge.

"He thrives on attention. Be it positive or negative, it sustains him. He's a scoundrel who works his audience.

On the other hand, RVD has offered me a living example of God's enduring patience and loving kindness--God's amazing grace. I guess that is why I "keep going back," Softly. "

agaye I wish I could say the same about myself but must be honest and say I enjoyed him being told the truth by others and got my dander up more when he'd tell them basically they were wrong and to GO AWAY!!! like he did me and am just so confused as to how SO MANY of us see what he's doing yet he can't, or he does and is so very angry because his cover is blown? Am I getting a sick satisfaction in seeing more and more wake up to the fraud that he is? Quite possibly. There was a time when I was rooting for him to see through what he'd blinded himself to and wake up and now I no longer care. He's become just what Jeffrey mentioned up above :

"The "better world" Ron envisions is a dictatorship with him in charge."

He has become or always was the very proponent of the ones he's so angry with, the evil ones controlling this planet. It's quite obvious he's got control issues UNLESS promised $$$ then he bows and kisses and defends just in case they really are going to save humanity and he'll end up wealthy all because he defended them.

Yes, yes, yes...to everything you say, Softly. But, RVD can kiss arse from here to eternity and he'll never be rich. Ron's lost his dignity. His ways are very unattractive for a man of his age, and he simply is losing the ability to pull it off any longer. He is facing destitution and he knows it. Plus, there's just not that many options still open for him. His fantasy of Oz has fell through. He wasn't received with honors and glory, so his bubble has burst.

In service of... Ron?

It's so sad that RVD can't appreciate the blessings he's been given. He doesn't even recognize them. For some reason he feels that he's entitled to special favors, that people should praise everything he says and does and send him money, that God should obey him. There's something missing in his psyche. I don't know the proper term for it, if there is one, but something has gone terribly awry in his comprehension of reality. He sees devils and demons and evil spirits all around him, when he only needs to look in the mirror to see his real problem.

I think the problem is that Ron does not like to serve others - only himself - and he expects others to serve him:

The "King Ron" syndrome as someone may have called it above.

If you served others more often, he might be grateful for the help he gets; even the generally good (and positive) advice he gets from "the Ron haters" who post here.

What I find strange is how he seem to think, and keep repeating that "Friar Newborg" has dozens or hundreds of sign-ons. Does he really think I would bother with all that, and he is so important?

I agree that he probably does visit the website here. Does he imagine that I invent all the posters here? Why would anyone do that?

Clearly he is delusional

I AM the person who was recently quoted by Softlywinged when I posted on RVD page. My name was not used, but she referred to me as a "lovely person". Thank you, Softlywinged ... I AM in fact furiously committed to doing my part in co-creating a Better world.

Below is the last comment I posted, after Ron responded to my first comment with his famous "BULLSHIT" remark:

I will not be commenting on your page again .... So, Congratulations, Ron ... You have cleared from your life my "Bullshit".
Whereas I have cleared from my world the desire to share the wisdom I have accrued via a 64 years of blood, sweat, and tears ... And a TON of questioning of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE .... Including mySELF .... With someone who smugly dismisses it as having no value.
I leave with no animosity .... But only Best Wishes to you.
I hope you will find not only what you most want and but what you most need.

Anyway ... there is a reason I signed up for an account here just now, after several months of simply following this thread anonymously as the Sacred Observer I AM. It is because I AM flabbergasted that Ron actually sent me an apology in a private message. This is a "First" for him, I believe ... And perhaps it is at least a small step in the right direction? ... Or is it just him trying to lure me back in, since the number of his regular viewers and commenters keeps going down?

He says:

Hi Katie, Yes, I'm checking out you facebook page. It seems we are both having hard times now, I'll bet we're not alone either. These are challenging times for sure. I have had a very short fuse lately; and then my son informs me that his right hand/arm is paralyzed. That only aggravated my frustration, since he has been my support in Florida. Now, he needs support. Obviously your comment did not land well with me; yet I see from your page that you are a good person. Most likely you are not part of what I call the "hate Ron" group run by the Friar. Please accept my apology.

Because I AM having a hard day, I will have to wait until I AM more rested and energized to know how to respond ... Because the truth is: I DO follow this thread on GEI ... Not because I AM a "hater" .... Nor do I perceive most of you as "haters".

Furthermore, I AM really weary of folks like RVD who pontificate about "inner work" .... But, in my view, they have never dived in very deeply to clear themSELVES of unresolved issues ... And after many years of following Ron as a Sacred Observer, it is my humble opinion that he has plenty of them.

In fact, from my vantage point, these kinds of individuals are exactly the ones who are most responsible for sustaining the massive BS in the matrix and postponing the healing of our Collective Consciousness ... Far more so than all the "sleepers" that they like to constantly malign with their admonishments to "Wake the Fuck Up".

In other words: such individuals (and I AM aware of many of them) have woken up "just enough" to have some degree of enlightened consciousness. They recognize that much or most of what we are told is simply predicated on deception, corruption, and lies. But they have not woken up to the degree that they comprehend that we are Intended to live in a co-creative way where we cross-pollinate our ideas. We are requested to keep expanding our frame of reference of ALL THAT IS ... Rather than nursing our incessant addiction to insist that we are "More Right".

Subsequently, people like RVD are constantly throwing separation consciousness into the mix by their practice of pointing fingers "out there" and throwing mud on everyone else ... Instead of scrubbing down the walls of their own limited belief system to invite more spaciousness.

It is my view that "The One Beyond All Names" wants us to GROW UP and to take responsibility for ourSELVES and to prioritize our communication skills so that we can use words to construct bridges of understanding, rather than walls of division ... And people who constantly operate in the mode of one-upmanship have so many blinds spots that they just don't GROK this.

Anyway ... I do not know how I will respond to Ron's private apology ... Because I want to give him credit for having enough humility to actually say "I am sorry" ... But I also have to Be True to my own perspective, and in my view, there are MANY people Ron should apologize to.

It is not my intention to be a frequent poster here, since I AM heavily invested in developing my own work, according to the guidance of my Inner Teacher ... It will all eventually be offered under the umbrella of "The She Series" .... And it is dedicated to the Sacred Merging of the True Sacred He and the True Sacred She streams of energy. It is my understanding that in original Creation the Sacred He and Sacred She are committed to "playing together" harmoniously by practicing BALANCE.

My work is based on writings and ideas for creative projects that I have OUTloaded from withIN during many decades when I have primarily operated in Cave Mode. This is because it is my understanding that my role on the planet is to BE a "behind the scenes" Presence who "holds space". Subsequently, even if I have been a closet writer for a very long time, I have kept my work private. This is because it was clear that there was not yet enough receptivity on the planet to consider the Principles of Sacred Relationship that mean so much to me.

I have not lived a particularly easy or pleasant life ... In fact, I have frequently been homeless and lived through some very hellish things. I suspect the reason for this is because I always lived as a very "Out of the Box" person. I followed nothing or no one which was external, but instead honored my Inner Connection with The One Beyond All Names.

This caused most to judge me in the most unflattering ways, because they could not understand my odd choices. Nonetheless, I have always passionately protected the principles of genuine authenticity and Sacred Connection ... BEing True to mySELF and my unique core essence and nature .... Because this, quite frankly, was the only thing that ever mattered to me.

The first ebook I will release publicly is called: "I AM YOUnIty" ... It is nearly finished, and around 250 pages ... And it is but one of the many projects that are "in progress" on my computer. I had to save for my computer for two years, because my previous piece of crap laptop couldn't handle my very ambitious projects. However, I do now have a powerful computer, and in September 2015 I was given the Green Light by my Inner Teacher. I was told that it is finally time for me to share my work with anyone who is interested in considering it ... Hence I AM scrambling to collect years of writings and various creative ideas into cohesive and coherent formats.

That being said: I will never heavily push or promote myself and my work, since I value my privacy and solitude. Furthermore, I do NOT want to have a ton of followers. The Truth is: I do not have the "answers" for anyone. In fact, it is my understanding that we each have the responsibility to reconnect with our OWN inner Source Spark, and thereby find their OWN answers withIN.

And, so, all I can do is share my perspective and my own journey in doing such ... It may or may not assist others, but I AM not "attached" to anything other than Being True to Who I AM .... As an extension of Source Energy.

Thanks for listening.

Welcome to the Acore forum!

Ron sent an Apology?!

Yes, that is a shock. It must be a first. Congratulations for that ultra-rare honor (haha)

"... the truth is: I DO follow this thread on GEI ... Not because I AM a "hater" .... Nor do I perceive most of you as "haters". "

Ron, though his bannings and other delusional behavior has DRIVEN many people to start posting here.

It isnt because we hate him.

I get frustrated with him, and tired of constantly being attacked by him, but I do not hate him.

I would have sent him money, to get him back home two weeks ago - more than the token amount I promised.

Is that the act of a Hater? would he send me money, even $10, if I needed it? I think not

I may soon comment on the rest of you post after I have absorbed it better

(added later) : About the "IamYou-nity" book

It sounds like an interesting concept, but it may take a while for people to get it.

Maybe you should makes some Youtube video to try to get it across, or even offer to do an interview with Ron

It might help him, and other friends of his

Welcome.

An interesting post

The Friar's Dislikes, the real story

A comment under: 5-29-16 – ONCE AGAIN, IT'S BOTH/AND, NOT EITHER/OR

TheManWithNoName - 4 hours ago
Ron, look how many dislikes you have now. I think you would have less dislikes if you would unblock the people you have blocked so that they could express their opinions. It's okay to block trolls and people who attack you personally, but what about the people who disagree with some views? There won't be any healthy conversations in that case.

RVD is blaming me for the growing number of Dislikes on his channel, while he goes on banning more and more people there. So here's the reality:

Ron said:
paradoxman3163 hours ago
Half or more than half of the dislikes are Friar Newborgs many aliases. Frankly, I'm not into arguing with people.

This is a Lie, which I spotted, so I took the Dislike ticker from 22 to 23, and then to prove something for this post, I signed on as Too Frank to take the Dislike number from 23 to 24.

I took the Dislikes from 23 to 24 - I am NOT responsible for the large number of dislikes under this video

I hope that shows that there are many others who are not thrilled with his videos. Just visit acore to see the growing number of independent people posting there.

I do have some other names I occasionally use, and could take the Dislike count higher, but why should I bother? I do not have dozens of Avatars I use as Ron has claimed.

Maybe people who have not yet been banned who dislike RVD's videos should tell him why, and explain that I, Friar Newborg, have nothing to do with their posts, and whether they vote that they dislike or not

EXPLANATION:

If I was keen to run the Dislikes higher, would I have waiting for the 23rd and 24th Dislike to post as Friar Newborg, and Too Frank?

Think about it. Ron is lying again!

Archived