ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

if your subjective interpretation of your small little world is this "truth" that you speak of ... then NO

it is gold melted into the shape of an aboriginal/native chief, like i said already...

or perhaps not... so then enlighten me

It is from a popular US Gold coin - as are these:

american-buffalo-gold-bullion.jpg

Also, I am the "chief", who started this website,

And I learned at my father's funeral, about the time that I changed the avatar that I have an ancestor who was a native American.

So the avatar is a way of honoring American indians, while reminding people that the merits of Gold investment are a key point of discussion on GEI

BTW, this thread is getting a rising number of hits per day, and on the way to being the most popular thread on the website.

Does it impact people?

I can only guess... based on the number ot hits I see, the comments posted here, and the complaints I get from those whom we have (justifiably) lampooned here

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is weird and mysterious to me what triggers people to leave this website sometimes.

If he did not know there were many threads on this site discussing the merits of Gold investment, he did not look around much.

'Nuff said about that, I have work to do

Softwinged,

I sometimes wonder if the indian genes might carry some psychic abilities.

Have you an opinion on that?

It is weird and mysterious to me what triggers people to leave this website sometimes.

If he did not know there were many threads on this site discussing the merits of Gold investment, he did not look around much.

'Nuff said about that, I have work to do

Softwinged,

I sometimes wonder if the indian genes might carry some psychic abilities.

Have you an opinion on that?

Forgive me DrBubb, I had walked away from the computer...I still question whether me bringing up the triad of the NK, DB and TW struck a nerve because before logging on you see the several different links with this link being so different compared to the original links of Gold investment, etc., plus you've shared other links that are linked to, that I don't see how it could have been missed?

My grandmother always told me it does and I have to believe it does because my mother could contact me to call her from 2,000 miles away when I didn't have a phone by somehow talking to me telepathically, etc., I always knew to go to a pay phone then and she'd always say "glad you heard me" and sometimes applauded how quickly I "got the message" plus I've had my own experiences.

Some people such as A R Bordon said that the indian genes go back to the Elohim gene (or was that Annunaki ?) while others say the indian genes go back to the 12 lost tribes. Who knows?

I'm really sorry to see Vladimir go, I enjoyed his comments on the whole. If he wanted to see more of a political arena exposing what's happening round the world, this particular part of the GEI wasn't set up for that but there's plenty of groups he can do that on FB and other social media sites.

Weird part

I'm really sorry to see Vladimir go, I enjoyed his comments on the whole. If he wanted to see more of a political arena exposing what's happening round the world, this particular part of the GEI wasn't set up for that but there's plenty of groups he can do that on FB and other social media sites.

I agree.

If he had something to say, I would have allowed him to have his say, and maybe even encouraged him to start a thread with his comments.

I have a very different attitude than RVD, I want to get the Truth out, and I want to be aligned with the Truth, not forever blocking it (like Ron)

M-the-M-Zero ?

No, it was something else (private), - and not intended to be offensive

We all have our own roles, in bringing about change

Steven Greer sees his as critical - and maybe he is right

As he says between 42-43 minutes; "it is the Fate of the World" that is at stake here:

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016

He says the elites have an agenda, and bringing about Disclosure on our own,

will be like exposing 9/11 before it happened

Having been called names for seeking Truth, and exposing scams and liars, while backing

called naive for backing things like Disclosure, I have developed a think skin along with my Discernment.

I think nothing is achieved if you bolt-and-run, with the first taste of disagreement.

You have to hang in there, and back what you believe in, and what your discernment shows to be true,

while doing continuing research along the way

If it's me and my way of speaking, maybe it's better if I just bow out and read instead? I've noticed others aren't commenting as much DrBubb since I entered the scene...maybe I should have been the one to bow out instead of Vladimir :( ask and it is given for I have a thick skin too

No.

Keep posting, and just have a slight thicker skin.

Vlad will return if./when he is ready... and he will be welcome

Since this pretty bipolar planet called Earth is the psycho ward of the Milky Way Galaxy, stuck out here on the Orion arm in our little bitty solar system with us on it and black holes everywhere, it's a wonder we can communicate at all. So what if Vlad gets his drawers in a wad. Mine stay in one. If he wants to learn stuff and contribute what he's got, he'll be back. DrBubb's is the only hangout I've found that deserves a click or tap. So no bowing, Softly. We're all in this together.

I loved this video you shared DrBubb and wish there were someone to discuss this with...I enjoy all this type research alone and it fascinates me

At the 29:17 mark of this video he is stating the very same thing I said that Vladimir ridiculed me about. To just say NO...stop complying...to defect.

Marking Time... reading magazines

5-24-16 – A SHORT VIDEO

Like we said, RVD left for Oz with insufficient money and insufficient plans.

A pity he isnt ,,making better use of his time so far away.

Remember how he blew up, when we suggested he return early?

I wish him some insight to discover a better purpose

- maybe the Walking in the Light Plan will seep into his consciousness somehow

Cover156-300-150x225.jpg

New Dawn 156 (May-June 2016)

Technetronic Enslavement: Life Inside the Matrix of Control by Patrick Henningsen; Control 101: Creating Consensus Reality by Patrick Henningsen;

Marc Star speaks to British author David Icke about our Hunger Games society, Transhumanism, the Phantom Self, & more; Converging Prophecy: Will 2017 be the Year Hell Breaks Loose? by Warren Aston; Who are the Controllers? by Mees Baaijen; The Conquest of Time: Can We Penetrate the Veil of the Future? by Nicholas Corrin; The Cocaine Mummies Revisited by Brett Lothian; Typhon Rising: The Magical Legacy of Kenneth Grant by Matthew Levi Stevens: The Strange Identity of Jesus Christ by Richard Smoley

Following a lead from New Dawn - took me here

Joseph Jeppe on ancestors, giants, strange lights and other mysteries

Published on May 8, 2012

Joseph Jeppe, the chief of the Chapuru village in Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands, talks about his ancestors, cannibalism, giants, strange lights/UFOs, Kakamora ("small people" from Makira and Guadalcanal) and other mysteries. Contains also interview with Warren Aston.

Do Giants Exist? The Giant's Of Solomon Islands

The Lost Ones "The Amazing Mystery Of The Elongated Skulls"

FREE MONEY AND FREE ENERGY SCAMS

And Hopegirl's comments on "good people"

There are lots of great projects out there that are looking for funding. Unfortunately, this has also created a breeding ground for a psychological operation that preys on vulnerable people. I am referring to the phenomenon of “Free Money Cults”.

Free Money Cults can be defined as groups of people who believe in large amounts of funding that will be released to the public as a result of a sequence of events in the future. This belief can vary in its details from group to group. To the best of my knowledge these groups started to kick into high gear around the 2012 “end of the world” hype.

I got loosely involved in some of these groups in the last couple of years. By this, I mean I was aware of them, followed and reported on some of the latest news coming from them, and invested a small amount of my time and energy into developing relationships with some of the people involved. I kept my involvement somewhat limited though as I was always quite busy with my own projects.

However, I think I was a rare exception. Most of the people that I knew were heavily involved in these groups. I know people who invested their whole life’s savings into Iraqi dinar. I also know people who sat on conference calls for hours almost every day of the week, discussing the latest status. A tremendous amount of free labor has gone into the development of these groups and their social communications. Volunteers have built websites around them, made hundreds of videos and piles of special documentation to support the belief behind the magical day when the funds are released.

Here is a list of some of the groups: Dinarians, OPPT, The Global Collateral Accounts, St Germaine's Trust, Dragon Family Money, Swissindo... While I used to be involved in following some of these groups, I have since disassociated myself for a variety of different reasons...

> Hopegirl : http://www.hopegirlblog.com/free-money-cults/

NO HOLDING BACK with Hope Girl & Mel Ve | episode 2 | 2 May 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35paD5pxWzg

(starting from 1:30 Hours):

MelV : the problem is getting good people

Hope : We see people get dazed and confused, and then spin out... we keep losing good people because they are running after a Free Money scheme. We think this is by design, it is a psychological operation. I need people to pick up the end of the couch... but I've had so many people drop out because they are waiting for funds to arrive... I want to see one project financed. I want to see just one financed by these Free Money schemes... There are other ways to make a living.

Just when you start to thing she could be coming to her senses, she supports another scam -

In this case it is her own scam, the QEG Free Energy device

NO HOLDING BACK with Hope Girl & Mel Ve | episode 3 | 16 May 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjdbGjCwcBU

How much more time and energy is going to be wasted on this QEG scam?

Someone should kidnap Hopegirl, and strap her in her chair, and force her to listen to her own words about Free Money scams, while pictures of the QEG are shown in front of her. If she was held there until she lost 15-20 pounds, it might do her a world of good.

Hope, let me ask you this:

Are you willing to go to jail for QEG?

(that's the question she suggests in video #2 be asked to people who back scams)

Look people, there is no reason to waste time, energy and money on any of these scams.

At the end of episode #2, Mel V tries to justify her involvement with Swissindo:

"We had reservations from the beginning, but we thought if there was any chance at all, even 1-in-100,

that it might work out, then it was worth the risk."

Grow up, you scamming tools !

That is no excuse. Did you come clean, and tell people when you go involved that you thought Swissindo

was a 1-in-100 longshoot? how did to treat those who warned people on your website? You banned them!

Do your homework, like we do here, before you start dragging people into a scam.

Deep and everlasting shame on you both !!!

... For promoting the QEG scam now, have your learned nothing at all from Swissindo and the other scams??

all I can see with Hope Girl and the rest of the scammy fammy is a team. A team who pretends to fight and split up when people are on to their scams. Their tentacles reach deep and far. They have their little spats and pretend to be angry with each other while they split the proceeds from the funds and on to the next scam.

Hopegirl's story, paraphrased / starts at about 40-minute in

"We're the real deal, we have hardware" (whether it works or not is another matter)

A widow named Willemina offered them money, $120,000, and sent them small amounts to get started.
She was sending letters, and they were like penpals : "she's like part of our family"

/ more of that part of the story can be found: here /

Willemina started having problems with her bank, RBC, in getting full access to her money.
The bank manager intervened, saying he investigated the QEG, and it was a scam, and he would not allow her to send more money

. . .

"We found a forum - with 268 pages with 4,000 comments"

(no, it isn't GEI, our thread about QEG has 13 pages / 249 replies / and over 22,000 views; Is it Overunity.com ?)

- where people were bragging about how they contacted Willemina's bank manager and stopped the bank from sending money. The same people stopped a funding program on FundRaiser

/ FundRaiser campaign page was deleted, see; explanation : here's a link to an earlier IndieGogo Campaign /

"Fundraiser is part of the cabal program, so they shut us down halfway through, so we started another fund-raising program"

We did a video about explaining what we did to beat (the campaign against us)

So I built my own fund-raising platform : Is THIS it?

(I will say this in Hopegirl's favor: she is resourceful, hardworking and relentless.

But QEG does not work - or at least her explanation of the technology does not ring true, and she proves no solid evidence that

the machine works in the way that she say it does.)

MelV (at 1:04 hours) : "We are backing her all the way... there are so few we will back"
Question for MelV:
Are to willing to see CCN blow-up, because you are supporting something that proves to be a scam?

Hope makes an amazing twisted argument: at about 1:23 Hours
"QEG are the most-hated, most-trolled free energy device on the planet...
This shows we are real. It is happened, why? Because we are THAT close" (to having a working device)

OVERALL Claims from Hopegirl

There are at least 60 QEG machines being built - and that's based on the number of cores sold

"We have people building these machines from: NASA, Lockheed Martin, ... the UN"

Remember this ? Meanwhile, Dislikes on Ron's Videos have soared

FriarN, on 13 May 2016 - 6:53 PM, said:snapback.png

OPEN LETTER TO RON VAN DYKE : about Walking in the Light

(was also sent to: paradoxman@cfl.rr.com )

Will you ever learn who your True Friends are?

They are NOT the ones who encouraged you to fly around the world, when you had insufficient funds, and insufficient plans.

Believe me, Ron, no one on the Acore threads wants to see you suffer.

As they have told you, you can end your predicament quickly by leaving early. That means approaching the Airline, explaining your hardship, and asking them to move forward your flight. That may cost $100-150 (or maybe a touch more), but isn't that better than starving yourself, or sleeping on a park bench?

(offer to send money)

I honestly think you will feel better, if you start "walking in the light"

I will ask friends on Acore, if they support this idea.

Your True friend, The Friar

Ron's response? Here it is:

You are full of shit. If everything had gone according to plan, I would have no problem. I suspect it was a set up, though I cannot prove it.

Please do not send me anything more.

Thanks

Ron Van Dyke

to me
cleardot.gif

== Unquote ==

Nice, huh?

Compare to RVD's latest Video

5-25-16 – A VERY CHALLENGING TRIP

Published on May 24, 2016

This trip to the “other” Melbourne, the one in the land down under, has not been what I expected at all. In less than a week everything changed from what I thought was set up before I even left. My time spent with Peter Van Runt and his family in Canberra and east toward Sydney was the longest period in which I had people to spend time with in a normal manner. After that, I ended up spending nearly all of my time alone in a motel room with no alternative services nearby, as in other places to eat or stores where I could buy what I need. I've been living on one meal a day. Thankfully, I was able to get spring water at Aldi's at a much better price than they charge in the hotel. I'm also grateful for my connection with Unity of Melbourne. Those folks have been wonderful to me as much as they could. As I've said, it's a small congregation, mostly people my own age. Frankly, I will be relieved to finally get back home, to be able to drive my own car and go where I have to go to get what I need. Had I known it would be this way, I would have never left Florida....

===

Views: 214 / Likes: 5 / Dislikes: 23 (10.7%) The highest Dislike ratios I have ever seen !

Ron seems to be running out of people to blame.

I think it will be very very hard from Ron to get any donations in the future from those who observed how he behaved

on this trip - and how wasteful he was with the donated funds.

An airBNB place also along the trolley line would have cost 1/3 the price probably.

I have more resources than RVD, but I would definitely have gone for that

- OR - cancelled the trip, and left early

Now 25 Dislikes. !

Ron is very lucky that there are some out there who still feel generous towards him:

Let's start working on a plan if you become missing in action,K. I'm not on facebook so tell your Son to communicate through your channel. From what I seen approximately $1300 would get you a plane ticket. I don't have alot of money, but I could make it happen. So you think about worse case scenario and share your ideas on a plan if things go wrong. Have a great day!

photo.jpg

Somehow, it will work out. (I did send it to my son.) BTW, I already have my ticket - round trip. I changed it so that I could fly directly from Melbourne to the US without going through Brisbane.

A martyr for his own reasons, his own agenda being getting to see Judith's sister Beverly. Has he gone to the hospital to give her good wishes? Sent her cards/flowers or at least called her while in hospital to see if there's anything she needs?

He complains that there's no services within walking distance because he'd rather do without so he can stay near the church which keeps him near a chance to meet one of the seekers. He's "stuck" in a hotel because he scared his last host with his screaming because he couldn't get to his funds 'right then' but he's not stuck, he chooses to be there and for one reason only. Can he not see that folks can clearly see his agenda while he pretends to be the martyr that's stuck? He could have returned at any time but then he may never have the chance to have a person who's in a hospital go out of her way so HRH can meet one of his idols? He already said the rest of the seekers aren't even in that area.

He speaks of strangers going out of their way to host him at this church he's relying on to which no one has offered. I've not listened to many of RVD's video's so can't say but can anyone tell us if he's ever mentioned where he's gone out of his way to help strangers? Or gone out of his way to make someone else's life better? Just asking.

He's broke but he still manages to waste money on bottled water when he can just drink tap?

no kidding....he did a big thing once on drinking distilled water because of the dangers found in spring water...actually he never looked better when he was drinking the distilled water

The Cycle turns

RVD is feelling sorry for his plight - Is he creeping up on blaming God?

5-26-16 – A STATE OF CONFUSION

Published on May 25, 2016

Yesterday, I listened to a few YouTube videos by Jordan Maxwell, and the last one was with David Icke. I have always liked David; I just wish I could be as positive minded as he claims to be. Before all the health challenges, I was better able to be more positive most of the time. Since then, I began to question many things. This only increased when they stole my non-mortgaged home on February 7th. I planned this trip to Australia with hopes of gaining clarity and, of course, meeting Judith Durham's sister, Beverly, and, hopefully, the Seekers too. At this point I am beginning to realize that may not happen. Nothing has happened as I thought it would, throwing me into a state of confusion. The only bright spot in Melbourne has been meeting John Fernandez, his family, the people at Unity, and, as I said in the last video, Peter Van Runt and his family on my only trip outside the greater Melbourne area. I'll be glad to get back home to the State of Florida in the most corrupt nation on Earth.

When RVD hits the critical phase, he usually blames God for his situation.

If he is unhappy, he should realize that he could have left many days ago, had he listened to Acore

WTF is it so important to meet Beverley, the sister of the seekers singer?

Is that what RVD;s donors were financing, a long-shot chance to meet a singer's sister?

The crap Ron listens to may explain why he has DEVIATED so far from Reality.

Hey, Ron, it seems to me that Mr Trump could seriously disrupt the present power structure. Do you not see this?

This one made me angry at one stage, thinking:

Ron, if you want more honesty, why not accept the truth about what happened with your house?

Wow- at the end his aims some arrows at his favorite nemesis, the so-called "I hate Ron Club"

Archived