ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LYING RON shows his True Face

I'm not sure how Ron thinks sitting in a hotel room in Australia for two weeks, making videos begging for money, advances this glorious "mission" of his.

He seems just another petty Internet grifter to me.

5-15-16 – THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Published on May 14, 2016

Frankly, I was blown away by receiving 12 donations since my last video aired. That's the most I've ever received in one day; and it could not have come at a better time than now with the challenges I am facing here on the other side of the world from where I live.

Ron can probably thank the obnoxious poster, nonassumit, for the the multiple donations.

Here are some of the many "supportive" posts he made, trying to shame Ron's posters - they only showed up to those who posted:

nonassumsit
IF YOU PIECE OF SHIT LOSERS LIKE TO WATCH RON'S VIDS ,,, THEN YOU NEED TO DONATE TO RON'S PAYPAL

nonassumsit
SEND SOME MUTHER FUCKIN MONEYORGET THE FUCK OFF THE CHANNEL BITCH
nonassumsit
IF YOU CARED ABOUT RON YOU WOULD SEND AT LEAST $100.00 US DOLLARS

(An "outpouring of love"? Is that what Ron called these comments, and the reaction - the money he got?)

AS for his ungrateful reaction to the several people from this site, who offered him money, he said:

"I don't believe in their stuff... I am going to live in integrity"

What a blind old fool he is!

The Walking in the Light Plan would put him a much better, and more healthy position at home in Florida

Here are the TERMS for people who may see this for the first time:

8-step plan
1. Cancel the trip to Australia
2. Get his life in order in Florida. Find a place to live that he can actually afford, maybe walking distance from his son. Unpack and move in
3. Aim for a beautiful and simple life; with fewer possessions, and maybe without a car
4. Find ways to serve his family, his neighbors, and his community in a joyous way
5. Embrace the truth, even when uncomfortable, and give up the delusions
6. Learn how to research ideas for the betterment of humanity, and work with those who seek truth in both heart and in mind - "Resonance is not enough"*
7. Offer some videos (interviews perhaps) with friends etc, on a membership basis, so that Ron can earn some income from the videos that he makes
8. Ron should consider opening a new channel, that starts with a "blank slate" - ie no one banned - and allow a real and truthful discussion to take place on the new channel
UNQUOTE

NOWHERE, does this say:

"He should close out his existing account"

If is typical of Lying-Ron that he would twist a sensible program, like the above, to make himself sound better.

He could run a new channel, with no one banned, alongside his old channel as an experiment.

But he is totally unwilling to let those he banned for telling him the Truth, have a chance to comment on his videos.

Is it because they are full of lies??

How Real? Another person complaining about a home

Bob and Marie Jackson - Police Hold Couple Hostage

Published on May 11, 2016

Police conned their way into the home of the couple battling theft from gangsters.
Arrested and held at station, whilst their home is invaded by gangsters.
Corruption in british Police Must Stop. Covered by Channel 4 Dispatches covering.

(But how real is it?):

This guy hasn't a clue...has the hall marks of Tom Crawfraud Part 2 written all over it...these freeman guru's haven't a clue
Reminder of Ron Van Dyke's housing situation:

Some advice for Ron and those who watch RVD's videos everyday

How to Stop Being Annoying

Published on May 10, 2015

What’s the best way of dealing with people who are being annoying?

"I believe that his projects are real, for sure.

However, they are just another step of the "totalitarian-tip-toe".

Whether he is conscious of this or not."

I have to agree with Peter and Vladimir. I too think this great man has made HUGE strides and has been one of the pivotal persons in disclosure about

the military industrial complex and UFO's.

He states "We are now working with people all over the world who have access to archives dealing with the UFO subjects, government top secret witnesses with video's, photographs and other material."

He also states in the Sirius (Free) documentary that "we now have now over 4,000 cases of extraterrestrial vehicles that have landed and 3,500 pilot cases. Over 5,000 documents from the US government and hundreds of thousands of pages of documents from 14 countries that have opened their files since the disclosure project was launched 11 years ago. And yet, and yet....this isn't on CNN every night."

Of course it's not, we know who controls the MSM.

But then he states in the campaign video " The document Sirius 'sort of' introduced the scope of our work to the public. This new film I'm asking everyone to fund is gonna drill down in a granular way on these top secret, illegal projects, the technologies that they are hiding, where they are, who's doing it and how they're managed. And we will prove in this film they are being managed in this film illegally. Go to our crowd funding page and donate."

Seriously? This reminds me of people who put out video's of "I've found the cure for ____ and I'm going to show you" and after you spend 15 minutes listening to the video you have to pay for their cure in the end.

Since 2001, 24 countries have opened their UFO files to the public, including Australia, UK, Vatican City, Germany, Russia, and Canada. The United States is not yet among them and he wants us all to wait for the movie and book to come out before we too know?

We the people are global and just because the US is fighting the disclosure doesn't mean they can't get the info out there to us now. We

shouldn't have to wait for the movie or the book. This is the 21st century and most people get their info on the internet via alternative media and I'm positive he'd get the funding he needs to move forward on the film. I'm not saying don't fund the film. I'm saying give people a reason to believe it's not a teaser.

Make another free documentary that's not a teaser and spill it all. Don't say "I'm going to give you some info in a film and if you buy my book, I'll give you even more...it will be a compendium to the film"

Upload a free pdf with a few pictures. I know it can be done because I have a dear friend who's done several free books exposing the depopulation agenda.

Isn't this about coming together as a people? Isn't this also about new technologies? Isn't this about a free energy device? He says he has a support team who has the financial ability to make any reasonable offer to anyone in the world with such a device so their needs can be taken care of financially and we can open source to the world. No patenting and no secrets. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's the way I see it.

On Disclosure

Since 2001, 24 countries have opened their UFO files to the public, including Australia, UK, Vatican City, Germany, Russia, and Canada. The United States is not yet among them and he wants us all to wait for the movie and book to come out before we too know?

We the people are global and just because the US is fighting the disclosure doesn't mean they can't get the info out there to us now. We
shouldn't have to wait for the movie or the book. This is the 21st century and most people get their info on the internet via alternative media and I'm positive he'd get the funding he needs to move forward on the film. I'm not saying don't fund the film. I'm saying give people a reason to believe it's not a teaser.

Make another free documentary that's not a teaser and spill it all. Don't say "I'm going to give you some info in a film and if you buy my book, I'll give you even more...it will be a compendium to the film"

Are you familiar with the work of Richard Dolan?

he is a serious historian who has documented the Timeline of the UFO story - what has been in the public record.

I agree with this video...

Bassett Dolan Wilcock : Four Barriers to Disclosure

- that the main thing blocking Disclosure is likely to be the fears of the insiders who ran the cover-up, that they face legal repercussions

for the crimes they have committed, and/or they will have to give up power, that they cling to so covetously

Thank you so much DrBubb, once again you tip me to something worth while viewing..I will research Richard Dolan and try and catch up with what you already

know.

Is the voice in this video Cleve from Clear Vision of Truth? This man is a great man to follow.

I've come to the conclusion that I no longer care if Ron wakes or not but don't want to leave this room because of the many other great things mentioned.

I copy pasted a lot of comments to Ron, good and criticizing from the past 3 days and will share if need be but he's not worth my time anymore.

Thanks again, something to research that is worthwhile where Ron is not LOL

I'm not sure how Ron thinks sitting in a hotel room in Australia for two weeks, making videos begging for money, advances this glorious "mission" of his.

He seems just another petty Internet grifter to me.

That's all he did in Florida.

Thank you so much DrBubb, once again you tip me to something worth while viewing..I will research Richard Dolan and try and catch up with what you already

know.

Is the voice in this video Cleve from Clear Vision of Truth? This man is a great man to follow.

I've come to the conclusion that I no longer care if Ron wakes or not but don't want to leave this room because of the many other great things mentioned.

I copy pasted a lot of comments to Ron, good and criticizing from the past 3 days and will share if need be but he's not worth my time anymore.

I'm with you, Softly. We can do better.

In this day and age, corruption, greed, ego, and many other negative emotions, actions, and beliefs, can give you power, money, fame, etc.

If anyone is waiting for RVD to learn from his mistakes or admit to his mistakes, you need a wake-up call.

His system is working for him, clearly. So his "mistakes" are what? Simply your judgements and beliefs about right/wrong.

Not pointing any fingers; light breeds dark and dark breeds light.

I missed this by Vladimir earlier...I think he said it all and succinctly

know.

You make a perceptive guess.

It is good to hear you may continue in our chat here.

There are other scams and deceptions to uncover, beyond that of Ron.

Here's one I have my eye on, Hopegirl.

She has been promoting a "free energy device" that she has not been able to show actually works

Hope's clever, she attacks those who attack her, RATHER THAN PRESENTING THE EVIDENCE

QEG Free Energy and Government Trolls

It might be time to take this on (again), since she has not gone away, like the Fake Ambassador,

OPPT, and Swissindo did... eventually, after myself and others got on their cases

You make a perceptive guess.

It is good to hear you may continue in our chat here.

There are other scams and deceptions to uncover, beyond that of Ron.

Here's one I have my eye on, Hopegirl.

She has been promoting a "free energy device" that she has not been able to show actually works

Hope's clever, she attacks those who attack her, RATHER THAN PRESENTING THE EVIDENCE

QEG Free Energy and Government Trolls

It might be time to take this on (again), since she has not gone away, like the Fake Ambassador,

OPPT, and Swissindo did... eventually, after myself and others got on their cases

Thank you :) I'd heard him enough times to maybe have earned that? lol

I'm glad to stay on board. I spent quite a few months on Neil Keenan's case and though many have opened their eyes to his hopium, he continues to gather

new followers.

THE TRUTH is beginning to trickle out...

What was Ron's indiscretion?

medium_INDISCRETION_OSM_33x41_2010.jpg?1

Kim Gee commented on a video on YouTube. / Shared publicly - May 13, 2016
Ellish is that your name you should be a shamed of yourself how's Ron you said in one of is videos you felt like is soul family why in you helping him he's a lone in oz you are a heartless person out for yourself

Eilish De Avalon

+Kim Gee: I helped Ron and received him like family until he endangered my life and the safety of my family with his outrageous indiscretion which you do not even know about.
==

SHE CONTINUES... telling the tale of looking after "his majesty", the entitled one

5410e9e0acb3229bb5797af6ba5395fe.jpg

King Ron the First, thinks he is superior to Ron-the-second, above (?)

Do tell more, Eilish. You can at least give a hint.
Firstly Ron is not alone, he had a week in my house, I fed him, made him a nice comfy guest bed up, drove him around hundreds of kilometres at my own expense and introduced him to many of my friends and family. I dropped him safely to a mutual friend's place 2 hours from my home where he was picked up and taken to Canberra to be with another mutual friend. He's been received well at Church and has made friends there. So the first week I funded, the second week another friend supported him and he had a grand in his pocket when he arrived here, and he's been saving lots of money on the good grace of others who've hosted him including myself. I had to rescind the continued invitation to host his visit because of several reasons, one in which he endangered my life breaking client confidentiality with a very vulnerable individual disclosing my work with him live on air which he edited out but it was on his video for 8 hours (overnight while I slept from midnight to 8am) until I asked him to edit it out - this was while he was in Canberra at another friend's house and now my family doesn't want him back as he's endangered all our safety. Next, my mother has taken ill, she's 80 and has suddenly deteriorated in her mobility so much that she's facing life in a wheelchair and I'm also taking care of another octogenarian, my 84 year old Chinese Medicine Professor who's also frail and immobile so I've got enough on my plate and it's not affecting my health and safety. Ron has contacts, he has the money, he has the Church so I completely reject the allegations that I've left him alone in Australia and I'm somehow callous and heartless, I simply cannot stretch myself anymore financially and I don't feel safe with him in my house anymore. Is that enough detail for you?

he edited out but it was on his video for 8 hours

I'm pretty sure I saw that video unedited and I don't recall any names being named or anything. If anyone wants to correct me, feel free.

he endangered my life breaking client confidentiality with a very vulnerable individual disclosing my work with him live on air

I'm not particularly sure how mentioning she works with someone puts her in danger.

In either case, she's an idiot for letting a stranger live in her house.

WATCH: Waleed Aly Asks Why The Hell Begging Is Illegal In Most Of Aus

waleed-619-386.jpg

Homelessness is a serious problem in Australia, and the number of people sleeping rough on the streets in our cities constantly increasing. Homeless services have been quietly cut quite drastically since Tony Abbott became prime minister in 2013, with the government signalling that low-income housing should fall in the responsibility of the community and charity sector.

According to Homelessness Australia, there are currently 105,237 people in Australia who are known to be homeless. A homeless man in Australia has a life expectancy of only 45 years.
Despite all this, it's still illegal to beg everywhere but New South Wales, Western Australia and the ACT. On The Project last night, Waleed Aly asked why.
Aly raises the common defence of laws against begging – they stop people who have drug dependencies from buying more – but argues that governments who cut social services and spending on housing are giving the homeless little other option.
And yet, the penalties for begging are often fines. Aly raises the figure of $250 – and you have to wonder how someone being prosecuted for begging could raise those funds.
Sobering stuff.
==
Over 100,000 people on the streets of Oz seem far worse off than Ron.
The Atlantean, Eilish, says Rin is walking around with $1,000 in his pocket, as others pay his bills.
No wonder he turned down the $40-50 (or more) offered by people here
Sobering stuff.

Thanks, J.

hqdefault.jpg

Corner Cutting machine #1

That's our Ron!

Always looking for a short cut, or a corner to clip.

He seeks documents to allow him to cheat banks and others who lent him good money, that he does not want to repay.

It is always: me, me, me with King Ron. He is "entitled" after all.

hqdefault.jpg

Corner Cutting machine #2 : saying "have a nice day"

(Probably he got the $589 to buy Turner's docs, through a donation)

Once he has tried his tricks, he will go on his videos, and tell people how honest he is.

And how he is on "a mission from God" to bring a better world.

That's a world where Con-artist like Ron can safely cheat banks and other hard -working people,

and sail through life without working at all, except sweating a little with a pen in his hand,

as he signs a scammy documents, or makes a video in a humid room in Oz, begging for money,

while beggars who really need the cash, are being arrested on the streets outside.

Heaven forbid, the bank fights back, and reclaims its money

Ron looks like a piker, next to THIS $2 Billion "Criminal Enterprise"

Justice w/ Judge Jeanine Opening Statement 5/14/16: Hillary Clinton Email Server Scandal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD_72rds0OI

Published on May 14, 2016

Justice w/ Judge Jeanine Opening Statement 5/14/16: Hillary Clinton Email Server Scandal

Once we sharpen our skills, disposing of small time scammers like Ron,

we may need to go after bigger fish

Archived