BLACK GOO - 2016 thread

BLACK GOO - 2016 thread

Here's an idea I got mostly from Preston James

Have you heard of Black Goo?

hqdefault.jpg

It isn't always black in color, but it is black in intent.

Black Goo comes from Out There, and is a form of artificial intelligence, created by demonic entities

who ordinarily reside (somewhat uncomfortably) in another dimension.

The purpose of the Goo is to give them a doorway into 3D (more solid) life.

This goo was sent around the galaxy, and when it comes to a planet with the right conditions,

it establishes itself, by grabbing onto existing life, and leaching what it can from any lifeforms.

It seeks to find and utilize DNA, chemicals, and other organic material to build entities that it can control.

The ultimate goal is to build a complex entity that fits in with existing life on the planets it lands on.

and to construct new entities that look the same as indigenous beings, but can be controlled by the

4D or 5D demons.

When enough are undercontrol that they have the ability to control the whole planet,

they kill off the old, un-controlled entities.

The new reconstructed beings then serve as a warrior race for further conquests elsewhere in the galaxy.

Under this understanding, humans will be mostly killed off, and the rest will be slaves, or storm troppers.

Corey Good and Davbid Wilcock have presented a similar idea:

Cosmic Disclosure #28: The Threat from Artificial Intelligence - David Wilcock/Corey Goode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaGq73hlY5w

/ 2 /

not for a long time.

But now that you mention it, both HungerGames

screen-shot-2015-06-09-at-11-55-18-am.pn

and the recent Prometheus film

http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Chemical_A0-3959X.91_%E2%80%93_15

contain references to it.

The later seemingly the source for this description.

Previous incarnations in Lost (the black smoke)

Not sure which philospher is credited with the original concept.

Interesting.

Years ago, the X-files also spoke about Back Goo, and if I remember properly, I think Dr Miller has said that that episode was based

on a real case that he investigated.

(I will need to ask him)

I am pondering this possibility

Black Goo = Artificial Intelligence = Archons

(Alex Colliers recent podcast said):

28:20
the archons are AI (Artificial Intelligence)

Okay so we have not progressed absolutely anywhere with this whole archon debate and it has been going on for years now.

At least John Lash and his gnostic teachings had more to say than this, now we are just regressing.

> see:

Interesting.

Years ago, the X-files also spoke about Back Goo, and if I remember properly, I think Dr Miller has said that that episode was based

on a real case that he investigated.

(I will need to ask him)

meantime... I found these references through DuckDuckGo (for some reason Google is not working for me in PH):

Black Goo = Purity

/ 1 /

Purity - X-Files Wiki - Wikia
Purity, more commonly referred to as black oil, and called "the black cancer" by the Russians, ...
Strategy for Fighting Purity in The X-Files: Resist or Serve Edit.
/ 2 /
The Black GOO Series. PART 1. An investigative Look into the Black Goo Alien Oil from the X files and the Helix Scy Fy series. The Aliens Mixed with Human ...
/ 3 /
Prometheus Analysis Part VI A - Black Goo: The X Files ...
Now, let us revisit the Black Oil aka Purity phenomenon from The X Files. Just as the black goo has a profound significance in Prometheus, the black oil is ...
/ 4 /
The Black GOO Series. PART 1. An investigative Look into the Black Goo Alien Oil from the X files and the Helix Scy Fy series. The Aliens Mixed with Human ...

This website talks about bioAPI, nano-implants within the human that create all sorts of various "effects". Some of these effects are what the "targeted individuals" talk about. The website claims that majority of the population has these, and that they come from chemtrails, water supply, food supply.

My personal speculations are that it is possible that laboratory-engineered bacteria/viruses/pathogens can invade the human body, and once the quantity (number of bacterial cells) reaches a critical mass, they begin to literally take over the human being and their consciousness. This starts off as subtle as food cravings, to prolonged states of depression, anxiety, anger, and other emotional states/issues. Once these nano-bacteria form a network within the human body and the human inhabiting the body begins to actually accept that the thoughts, cravings, emotions are him, then the nano-bacterial network begins to link with external technology, wifi, waves/scalar weapons, subliminal messages/suggestions.
These altogether, along with other methods of mind control, manipulation, etc... one can become a fully controlled individual and not even know it, or actually believe that they are in control, but in reality they are just given ideas/suggestions and follow through with them, believing they are their own.

Of course this is not necessarily new, and it is not my idea alone, but I believe that we need to start putting 2 and 2 together and see if they make sense or not.

http://www.dataasylum.com/bioapi-nanotech-implants.html

"... they begin to literally take over the human being and their consciousness. This starts off as subtle as food cravings, to prolonged states of depression, anxiety, anger, and other emotional states/issues. Once these nano-bacteria form a network within the human body and the human inhabiting the body begins to actually accept that the thoughts, cravings, emotions are him..."

Interesting, Vlad.

Dr Richard Alan Miller has a nice little soundbite: WE ARE whom we feed.

Your comment seems to nail the meaning of that soundbite

An interesting video

Black Goo: Most Mysterious Substance is a DEMONIC, Living, Integillent Liquid Crystal.

Published on Dec 12, 2015

Black Goo, A.I.; Transhumanism; Demonic forces; Witchcraft; Black Magic; Referenced in The Holy Bible...is a Luciferic GAME.
Black Goo: World's Most Mysterious Substance is a Living,
Integillent, Demonic Liquid Crystal, known since Antiquity.
~~
Links:
1) VIDEO: Black Goo : The Worlds Most Mysterious Substance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7zva...
2) https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...
3) https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...
4) Genesis 2:12
http://biblehub.com/genesis/2-12.htm
5) Liquid Crystal - Wikimedia commons images (Thumbnail image
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Li...
6) Tar resin ancient by Joanbanjo (Thumbnail iamge public domain).
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Ca...
7) Music - Youtube Audio Library
"Ambient Ambulance"
https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/...

"... they begin to literally take over the human being and their consciousness. This starts off as subtle as food cravings, to prolonged states of depression, anxiety, anger, and other emotional states/issues. Once these nano-bacteria form a network within the human body and the human inhabiting the body begins to actually accept that the thoughts, cravings, emotions are him..."

Interesting, Vlad.

Dr Richard Alan Miller has a nice little soundbite: WE ARE whom we feed.

Your comment seems to nail the meaning of that soundbite

`

In my opinion, there is a very strong connection between this and intestinal parasites, or any other parasites that inhabit the body. People will claim that there are no parasites, or that they don't have any, or that there are very few in the modern world, or that the immune system effectively eliminates these, or that the symptoms are strong/clear when one is infested. I beg to differ.

Some other subjects that I believe link with this are:

Mucoid plaque, which science, medicine, and colonoscopists deny exists. It exists, I know for a fact that it exists.

Candida, which is the terrain that these parasites inhabit and even grow out of, it is their foundation, their soil.

Bacteria, viruses, and other organism, can arise, or gain life, from waste products within cells. These waste products are damaged proteins, damaged fatty acids (especially trans-fats), heavy metals (mercury, aluminum), and others.

The problem with intestinal dysbiosis or pathogenic organisms within our body is that it is insanely, almost impossibly, hard to get rid of them.

Simple protocols only scratch the surface of the problem.

What the system is doing to our physical bodies is having such a significant impact on us that few can understand, unless they went through certain experiences.

We are building factual, intellectual and spiritual knowledge, learning about what is going on in the world, amongst other things. This is wonderful. But many are not adressing their physical bodies, and just do not understand how the physical body impacts us and is connected to this experience. Some will say "it is just a vessel", nothing more. I strongly disagree.

Unless we become more rounded, balanced individuals, we will be unable to properly aid others and fulfill our mission.

It is like a wheel, if 1/4 is missing or damaged, then it is smooth sailing until we hit that 1/4 portion of the wheel, once we get past that, smooth sailing again. We do not question it !

Ex. the ascension symptoms psyops - do we really believe that health issues/symptoms are dna being upgraded or any other fanciful explanation ?

Yes. It is a world-view shattering idea...

To think that we humans might be the "soil" upon which a black goo, or AI weed grows

It is a notion that most people would fight or deny, even if they see evidence.

Dr RAM has said: "the battle for earth may be taking place inside our bodies, in our blood."

How many could contemplate that?

To think that we humans might be the "soil" upon which a black goo, or AI weed grows

Dr RAM has said: "the battle for earth may be taking place inside our bodies, in our blood."

Indeed this is what I believe to be going on.

The exterior world is simply a reflection of the interior world.

Of course there are people that need to be the foot soldiers of the exterior world and they are doing their jobs and fulfilling their roles. They should be respected, supported and applauded.

However, the rest of the population, which have minimal to absolutely no effect on the exterior world, are contributing to the problem by not addressing their own inner worlds.

It is this neglect of our inner world: our mind, body and soul, which gives rise to the external powers.

Or in other words, yin and yang, neglect your inner child, the outer child gets neglected (ex. children starving). No power or control over your own life/actions manifests as an exterior force (the illumi-nothing), that creates a scenario where people have no control/power.

Balance the inner world and the outer world has no choice but to reciprocate.

Just my 2 cents.

That's an interesting way to look at it.

To get back to Black Goo, I wonder if a proper diet (and strong inner world) can keep it at bay.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an idea I got mostly from Preston James

This goo was sent around the galaxy, and when it comes to a planet with the right conditions,

it establishes itself, by grabbing onto existing life, and leaching what it can from any lifeforms.

It seeks to find and utilize DNA, chemicals, and other organic material to build entities that it can control.

The ultimate goal is to build a complex entity that fits in with existing life on the planets it lands on.

and to construct new entities that look the same as indigenous beings, but can be controlled by the

4D or 5D demons.

When enough are undercontrol that they have the ability to control the whole planet,

they kill off the old, un-controlled entities.

The new reconstructed beings then serve as a warrior race for further conquests elsewhere in the galaxy.

Under this understanding, humans will be mostly killed off, and the rest will be slaves, or storm troppers.

=========

I am pondering this possibility

Black Goo = Artificial Intelligence = Archons

(Alex Colliers recent podcast said):

the archons are AI (Artificial Intelligence)
=========

How many could contemplate that?

- the perfect terrain for parasitic bacteria to thrive and develop has been well established within our bodies:

• weakened immune systems, immune-suppressing medications (advil, nSAIDs, steroids, tnf-blockers, etc.)
  • antibiotics (over-prescription, and lack of taking appropriate measures while taking them)
  • lack of probiotics and prebiotics
  • junk foods that create acidic environments in the intestines, in which parasites thrive (soda pop, candy, hot dogs, poutine, fried foods, etc.)
  • lack of foods that create alkaline environments: vegetables, fruits
  • toxins, carcinogens, metals, nanobacteria (nanoparasites), in the air, food and water
  • fluoride and chlorine in the water
  • vaccines

===========================================

Some notes about bacteria:

Articles:

CDC.gov: Neglected Parasitic Infections (NPIs) in the United States - http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/npi/index.html

- "These infections are considered neglected because relatively little attention has been devoted to their surveillance, prevention, and/or treatment"

- "Parasitic infections affect millions of people in the United States every year"

CBS News: CDC warns of common parasites plaguing millions in U.S. - http://www.cbsnews.com/news/parasites-causing-infections-in-the-us-cdc-says/

Parasites, A Modern Epidemic. http://hsu.com/parasite/modern.epidemic.htm

THE HIDDEN EPIDEMIC IN NORTH AMERICAN PARASITES: health-truth.com/our-program/parasites/the-hidden-epidemic-in-north-american-parasites/

The Hypothesis

"the invading force" = parasitic bacteria

the black goo, the archons, and AI constructs, are all controlled by the demiurge. The "as above, so below" example of it is bacteria.

Demiurge = parasitic Bacteria (multiple certain strains of)

The demiurge like a higher self that controls/oversees multiple incarnations.

The demiurge controls these "multiple strains of parasitic bacteria" like a hive, a hive-mind.

Once these bacteria spread to enough people and invade deeper portions of the body (brain, blood, organs), it will be too late to do much about it.

- "When enough are under control that they have the ability to control the whole planet, they kill off the old, un-controlled entities" - Preston James

- "The ultimate goal is to build a complex entity that fits in with existing life on the planets it lands on." - Preston James

All descriptions of the "invaders", black goo, malevolent non-corporeal entities, is almost identical to that of parasitic bacteria.

Most bacteria are extremely resilient and when under sustained attack they become dormant, and re-emerge once the attack is over.

Another hypothesis and possible solution: a simple and effective way for an individual to counteract this "invading force" is to get serious about their own bacteria

A very fascinating interview, but it takes a while to get going

maxresdefault.jpg

Mike Harris has interviewed Miles Johnson, and Black Goo was the main subject

MP3 : http://media.blubrry.com/vtradio/p/content.blubrry.com/vtradio/The_Short_End_of_the_Stick-with_Mike_Harris-2016-02-guest_miles_johnston_final_edit.mp3

> see VT: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/02/04/short-end-of-the-stick-with-mike-harris-guest-miles-johnston/

So far this is has been a really good listen.

Starting at the 00:46:10 minute/second mark, he says that the parasites are half AI and half organic, and that the AI/Archons (not necessarily the parasites) are the greatest threat on this planet

his solution is to look after the physical and the mental, fortify the physical and the mental

https://youtu.be/eMPvk6FU6CQ
the segment is about 2 minutes in length

- Vlad.

Yes.
I suppose this fits with what we heard about the Black Goo

"Something doesn't add up, maybe he's naturally strange, lol"

Haha.

That is probably an accurate assessment ... Naturally strange, and sometimes: Strangely natural

He has some fascinating, but strange ideas.

I suppose this is what interviewing the sort of people he interviews will do to one after years

Or, that rogue AI infecting the supersoldiers has gone airborne

What exactly is rogue AI?

The thing about AI is that it must be half biological/organic for it to pose any sort of danger to us humans., when we take a critical look at our bodies, it too is half AI and half organic. This is beyond clear.

Bacteria needs to have something to latch onto, fortunately (for the bacteria), most modern bodies are perfect environments for them to latch onto.

To me it is clear that a large part of the attack on humanity is in regards to our body. A lot of these ideas and information that people are "discovering", are just a distraction, in the meantime "they" advance their battle-front deeper and deeper into our territory, aka our bodies.

Another issues is that we are being tricked into believing that certain things work and have an effect, when in reality they do nothing more than scratch the surface. Ex. "nope not me, I'm healthy", "well I eat this, and i do that, and that, so I'm covered"

==============================

There is also another type of "black goo", which is mucoid plaque. Something that science and the medical community flat out denies that it exists, even colonoscopists deny its existence.

Good points mSparks

By rogue I was meaning something abnormal that causes harm. So, if someone with intelligence has purposely created a form of AI bacteria or nanobot technology that was say added to chemtrails that is designed to cause harm or control us against our will then that is wrong to me.

Thinking about it, when you look around many people have already been infected, lol

Archived