Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Clintongate 2 - Emails & other scandals; How far will she go?

Hillary with another F---ing Transparent LIE!

LYING BITCH

Clinton: "I Was Worried That Individuals Who Used Their State.gov Address
Weren't Receiving My Emails"
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date May 26, 2016

CHUCK TODD, NBC NEWS: Do you accept everything that the State Department I.G. report said about your practices as fact?

SECRETARY HILLARY CLINTON: Well, Chuck, the report makes clear that personal email use was the practice under other secretaries of state. And, the rules were not clarified until after I had left.

But, I said this many times, it was still a mistake. If I could go back I would do it differently. And, I understand people have concerns about this, but I hope and expect voters to look at the full picture of everything I've done and stand for. And, the full threat posed by Donald Trump. If they do, I have faith in the American people that they will make the right choice.

TODD: I got to ask you thought about a specific email that was unearthed in this I.G. report because it seems to contradict your reasoning for why you wanted a private email, and a private server. You were quoted in an email as saying this, "I don't want any risk of the personal being accessible," meaning when you were urged to get a state.gov email, you were open to it buy you were concerned. What were you concerned about? FOIA requests? Congressional requests? Can you explain what that sentence meant?

CLINTON: Oh, of course not. I mean, this arose because I worried that some individuals that some individuals that I was emailing to on their state.gov accounts were not getting my emails, and I was concerned about how to fix that. I raised lots of different possibilities, but ultimately the technical problem was resolved, and I continued using my personal accounts for both work, and personal emails because I did think it was convenient, however I think it's pretty clear looking back what I thought was convenient turned out to be anything but.

And, as I have acknowledged, I should have just used two accounts. It was a mistake.

==

> http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/26/clinton_i_worried_that_individuals_i_was_emailing_to_their_state_gov_accounts_werent_getting_my_emails.html

Let us eviscerate her for this way of lying - too little Truth, too late !

FACTS, of the Vince Foster Case

vince-foster-hillary-clinton.jpg

Two guys who know the background of Vince Foster's Death, talk about the holes in the official story

From Mike Rivero's, What Really Happened,

/ 1 / with reporter, "D.C. Dave"

May 24, 2016 - Hour 3 MP3 can be found here:

MP3 : http://whatreallyhappened.com/podcasts/2016-05-24-hour3.mp3

Youtube version - go to 1:32 Hours (last 1/3);

"Foster Central", all things related to the cover-up : http://fbicover-up.com/

"The MS Media has shown an extreme lack of curiosity"

/ 2 / with attorney Alan Savage

May 26, 2016 - Hour 3 MP3 can be found here:

> http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/podcast.php

MP3 : http://whatreallyhappened.com/podcasts/stream.2016-05-26-hour3.mp3

Youtube version - go to 1:32 Hours (last 1/3);

(another view on this old story):

The man who knew too much? The truth about the death of Hillary Clinton's close friend Vince Foster

By SALLY BEDELL SMITH

15 January 2008

clintonAP1712_228x288.jpg
On a Monday night in July 1993, a 48-year-old lawyer called Vince Foster was found dead in a park near Washington DC.

He had died from a gunshot wound to the mouth and his father's .38-calibre revolver, dating from 1913, was at his side.

It was the same method of suicide used by a Marine officer in the film A Few Good Men - which Foster was known recently to have watched.

In the movie, the officer had killed himself because he was distraught about testifying against his commanding officer.

In real life, Vince Foster was distraught at the prospect of being grilled about the shady affairs of Hillary Clinton.

A clear case of suicide, then. Or was it? As the months passed, wild rumours began to grow that a hitman had murdered him because he knew too much.

clintonDM1410_468x668.jpg

Tall and handsome, Vince Foster was one of Hillary's closest colleagues and best friends.

In Little Rock, Arkansas, they were partners in a law firm while Bill Clinton was governor of the state. And, naturally, when the Clintons moved to the White House, Vince Foster came, too.

It was unusual for Hillary to have such a close friendship with a man. Since her school days, she had operated most easily among women; and when it came to appointing her own staff at the White House, she chose 29 women and one man.

Her subordinates - who called her "The Big Girl" or later "Big Mama" and wore badges saying "Hillaryland" - had a starry-eyed devotion that was almost cult-like.

One of Hillary's friends said: "They were all afraid to say no to her."

She was a hard taskmaster and would call her staff at home after hours to make trifling requests.

Putin Orders Release Of Most Dangerous Email In World

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A stunning report circulating in the Kremlin today released by the Security Council (SC) says that a little over 12 hours ago, President Putin ordered the release of a single Hillary Clinton email that is part of the tens-of-thousands of them currently held in the possession of Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR).

According to this report, President Putin’s action in ordering the release of this email was meant to solve the dispute between the Director of the Federal Security Service (FSB) Alexander Bortnikov and Chairwoman of the Council of Federation (CoF) Valentina Matviyenko over the issue of releasing to the Western media these top secret and classified emails obtained by the SVR from the private, but unsecured, computer (email server) belonging to former US Secretary of State, and present American presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton.

Following our 6 May report, Kremlin War Erupts Over Release Of Top Secret Hillary Clinton Emails, about this internal conflict relating to Hillary Clinton’s emails that erupted in the highest echelons of Russia’s government, the US media has largely held its silence—with the exceptions being the widely read Gatewaypundit.com political blog who wrote about it in their article REPORT: Hillary’s Emails Hacked by Russia – Kremlin Deciding Whether to Release 20,000 Stolen Emails and the Fox News Channel where one of that networks main shows, The Kelly File, discussed this crisis too.

Though this report doesn’t specifically state to whom President Putin ordered this single Hillary Clinton email released to, it doesn’t appear to be that hard to figure out as one hour later the international, non-profit, journalistic organization Wikileaks, that publishes secret information, news leak and classified media from anonymous sources, sent out a Twitter message containing this email under the headline Is this email the FBI's star exhibit against Hillary Clinton ("H")? (see email below)

hhrr1.jpg

The grave implications to Hillary Clinton in regards to this email, this report notes, is that it provides conclusive proof that she personally ordered top secret and other type classifications to be stripped from emails sent to her private unsecured computer server in violation of US law—and, also, directly contradicts what it says on her presidential campaign website: “Clinton only used her account for unclassified email. No information in Clinton's emails was marked classified at the time she sent or received them.”

This report further notes that another Hillary Clinton statement on her campaign website that says: “Was it allowed? Yes. The laws, regulations, and State Department policy in place during her tenure permitted her to use a non-government email for work”, has, likewise, been exposed as being untrue by the US State Department’s Inspector General who last week said that not only wasn’t this allowed, he detailed how Jonathan Scott Gration, the former US Ambassador to Kenya, who ignored instructions in July 2011 not to use commercial email for government businesses, was forced to resign, in mid-2012, when then Secretary Clinton herself initiated disciplinary action against him, while at the same time she was doing the exact same thing, but keeping it secret.

Though this report doesn’t cite the American laws Hillary Clinton broke by her actions, many US media news sites do—with all of them agreeing that the most serious US laws violated by her were Executive Order 13526-Classified National Security Information and 18 U.S.C Sec. 793(f)-Gathering, Transmitting or Losing Defense Information of the federal code that make it unlawful to send or store classified information on personal email.

==

> http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2048.htm

Confirmed if this preceded the disclosure of the server:

Published time: 20 Mar, 2013 18:18

https://www.rt.com/usa/complete-emails-guccifer-clinton-554/

And it does. By quite a wide margin.

The Hillary Clinton email controversy began in March 2015, when it became publicly known that Hillary Clinton, during her tenure as United States Secretary of State, had exclusively used her family's private email server for official communications

Hillary will not meet the press - it has been six months since her last press conference

Hannity 6/3/16 - Sean Hannity on Donald Trump vs Media, Ben Carson interview, Muhammad Ali

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93qrYkLZ3Sw

Ben Carson talks about why

"Too many questions she cannot answer without putting herself in legal jeopardy"

SEND HER TO PRISON

This might take the edge off claims that HRC has clinched the nomination

/ 1 /

Huffington Post Removes Article Claiming Hillary Clinton Will Be ...
Breitbart News-29 May 2016
The liberal publication Huffington Post removed an article on its website Sunday claiming that the FBI plans to pursue an indictment against ...

/ 2 /

Judge Napolitano: There's Enough Evidence To Indict Hillary
Newsmax-20 hours ago

Judge Andrew Napolitano says Hillary Clinton continues to lie about her email scandal and claims there is now enough evidence to indict her, ..

And just in case there is any doubt

http://web.archive.org/web/20130322224932/http://rt.com/usa/complete-emails-guccifer-clinton-554

vs

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=magriaf&mfrom=&mto=&title=&notitle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

RT published in 2013 emails from Clintons private server that still have not been released.

Guccifer having full access to her server is pretty much completely confirmed. (note his name in the RT url from 2013)

Now the litmus test for any reports on the scandal being true or disinformation. I'm betting we mostly get disinformation.

She clearly broke the Law (regarding treatment of confidential emails)

She claims that she did not know the Law and did not have ill-intent,

but the evidence suggests otherwise, and "I did not know", is not an acceptable defense,

since she was informed of the Laws when she took the job

I think she has a very high risk of indictment.

Let her enjoy her false victory (made on lies, election rigging, and insider maneuvering.)

The men and women with the handcuffs may come for her soon enough

She clearly broke the Law (regarding treatment of confidential emails)

She claims that she did not know the Law and did not have ill-intent,

but the evidence suggests otherwise, and "I did not know", is not an acceptable defense,

since she was informed of the Laws when she took the job

I think she has a very high risk of indictment.

Let her enjoy her false victory (made on lies, election rigging, and insider maneuvering.)

The men and women with the handcuffs may come for her soon enough

In an ideal world, where the men with the handcuffs weren't controlled by the people backing her, I'd say there would be a good chance.

now, 3 years on, and with her about to become the second most powerful women in the world.

well.. the phrase pissing into the wind springs to mind.

In an ideal world, where the men with the handcuffs weren't controlled by the people backing her, I'd say there would be a good chance.

now, 3 years on, and with her about to become the second most powerful women in the world.

well.. the phrase pissing into the wind springs to mind.

Sure, she has plenty of support: Her donors have same concerns as those who control the media.

But as the treason she has likely done becomes more obvious, her/their ability to control law enforcement

is slowly slipping away

A WAY with Words? - "Judge Napolitano stunned by the lies"

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rawdeal/060716.mp3

Jim Fetzer described how Hillary responded to a question about whether she has been questioned by the FBI

"I haven't been called in," she said carefully after listening to her earpiece.

(Her lawyer is responding to questions on her behalf)

Fetzer thinks Trump is missing some big opportunities, and getting sidetracked into defending himself.

"Hillary Clinton is a target-rich environment," says Fetzer.

"She is going all-out for the New World Order agenda"

hillary-e-mails.jpg?w=940

Hillary Clinton's FBI interview to happen 'very soon'

New York Post-10 hours ago
Hillary Clinton addresses the US Conference of Mayors on June 26, 2016, in Indianapolis, Indiana.

The Clinton sleaze goes on, and on, and on, and...

Did Hillary Clinton launder millions of dollars while she was ...
PolitiFact-14 hours ago
"As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton laundered money to Bill Clinton through Laureate Education, while Bill Clinton was an honorary chairman ...

EXPOSED: How The Clintons Likely STOLE BILLIONS From World's Poorest - Charles Ortel

Published on Jun 19, 2016

Investor and financial crimes researcher Charles Ortel joins me to uncover what he is calling "the “largest unprosecuted charity fraud ever attempted." Charles reports that the Clinton Foundation is part of an “international charity fraud network whose entire cumulative scale approaches and may even exceed $100 billion, measured from 1997 forward.” And the most shocking aspect of the Clinton Foundation's missing Billions is that much of it was stolen from those who need it most, the world's poorest of the poor. Along with the Bush crime family, the Clintons formed The Clinton-Bush Haiti Fund after the devastating 2010 Haiti earthquake. Charles says, "What the Clintons have done, is they are stealing the people's physical gold in Haiti, as well as perhaps stealing or diverting massive sums that were sent towards Haiti and refusing to make an accounting for it."

This is a story of fraud and corruption so vast in scope that it should result in putting the Clintons in prison, not back in the White House.

What happened inside Hillary Clinton's FBI interview?

John Ashe, a former president of the UN general assembly, has been killed by a barbell weight while he remained under investigation over corruption claims by US authorities.

Ashe, who was accused by US prosecutors of taking bribes, died from neck trauma he suffered while lifting the barbell, a medical examiner concluded on Thursday.

The announcement came a day after police responded to a medical emergency call at Ashe's residence in Dobbs Ferry, New York.

Ashe, 61, was pronounced dead from “traumatic asphyxia” after he had been on a bench lifting the barbell, said an official with the Westchester County Office of the Medical Examiner.

Related: Antiguan ex-president of UN general assembly faces $1m corruption charges

Ashe - a former UN ambassador from Antigua and Barbuda who served as general assembly president from 2013 to 2014 - was arrested in October and accused of taking US$1.3m in bribes from Chinese businessmen. Seven people have been charged to date, three of whom have pleaded guilty.

Prosecutors said Ashe received more than $500,000 in bribes from billionaire Macau real estate developer Ng Lap Seng to seek UN support of a United Nations-sponsored conference centre in Macau that Ng's company would develop.

Prosecutors said Ashe also received more than $800,000 from Chinese businessmen to support their interests within the United Nations and Antigua.

At the time of his death Ashe had only been charged with tax fraud, to which he had pleaded not guilty, amid questions about whether diplomatic immunity might preclude any bribery charges.

But at a 9 May hearing the assistant US attorney Daniel Richenthal said prosecutors were planning to seek a new indictment in the case against Ashe.

The case remains pending against Ng and his assistant, Jeff Yin, who prosecutors say helped bribe Ashe. Both have pleaded not guilty.

Ashe is survived by his wife, Anilla Cherian, and two children. In a statement provided by Ashe's lawyers on Thursday, his family said, “We will forever miss his gentle nature, calm spirit, and infectious smile.”

The Clinton connection seems to be:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/07/chinese-billionaire-arrested-in-u-n-bribery-case-has-clinton-links.html

One name the Clintons cannot be happy to see back in the news is Ng Lap Seng.

Ng being the mega-rich Chinese national who used a proxy to pour more than $1 million into the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton-Gore campaign back in 1996. Scandal was joined by embarrassment when it turned out that Ng had been favored with 10 visits to the White House, including an elevator ride with Hillary Clinton.

Seems a bit rich to think the white house would be the only one wishing to silence him. And cover stories in very high profile murder investigations are hardly a new thing.

This isn't exactly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKNGSvufqmI

the story of Marcel Lazăr Lehel is something else though.

one which may out rense.com as a cia disinfo project.

David Knight comments powerfully here

The Fix Is In: Hillary Will Be The Next President!

He also talks about how the (thoroughly corrupt scvm-sheet) The Washington Post, is trying to spin things in Killary's favor.

Down with both of them! I hope Bozo Bezos loses all the money he invested in the WP

(Stone also thinks the Fix is in) Roger Stone Interview: Hillary Clinton Will Be Pardoned (7.3.2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDGym44gEeQ

Hillary Clinton GRILLED By FBI!! Judge Jeanine Opening Statement 7/3/16

Do you know why? And what makes the email server "illegal"?

Sanders camp seems pretty certain they are taking the White House.

careless not criminal.....

The FBI has announced it will not recommend criminal charges against Hillary Clinton over her use of private email while she was secretary of state.

If "carelessness", it was criminal carelessness

The FBI may let the lying bitch off, but We-the-People CANNOT

No Criminal Charges for Hillary Clinton!

Let's show her what we think of her lies through our votes

Everything about this story STINKS!

She controlled the emails, and deleted at will - let's fry her lying ass -- and get her out of public life forever

COMMENT

Chris m

Stefan, Don't you get it yet? We've had a soft coup. Our representatives DON'T work for We The Sheeple. They work for the corporations and the NWO. The HARD coup is coming. Going to get very interesting. I knew Clinton would not be charged. As far as people being 'on the fix', we're ALL on the fix. Public unions, teachers, public schools, LEO's, medicare/Cal, SS, ad nauseum. We're a full blown Collectivist/Authoritarian nation. There are 67 million MORE people riding in the cart than pulling it. Prepare accordingly.

Sign in to follow this