Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Hillary's ET Disclosure Problem: What does she know?

Hillary's ET Disclosure Problem: What does she know?

Hillary has a problem - another one - and this one is a bitch.

How does she deal with the issue of Alien Disclosure?

hillary_et_book.jpg

She is said to be "read in" - and has discussed this issue with Laurence Rockefeller, there's plenty pf evidence of that.

The evidence of her links to Rockefeller are beginning to leak out, and she is being asked about it.

Retired detective constable Gary Heseltine, who spoke at the Citizen hearing and edits UFO Truth Magazine, said: "I am well aware of the Rockefeller initiative and that both the Clintons were heavily involved in it.

> More, The Mirror: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hillary-clinton-reveal-truth-ufos-7111722

She is trying to brush the Issue of her knowledge of this away - but it will not be easy.

hillary-aliens-800x430.jpg

"If this is so important, Mrs Clinton, Why have you been silent about it for 20 years?"

What does she know, and when did she know it?

johnpodesta2_2.jpg

John Podesta is her campaign manager, and he has spoken about this issue more than once

podesta_tweet.png

====== ======

'The truth is still out there':

Outgoing top Obama aide John Podesta reveals his biggest regret from 2014 was his failure to disclose UFO files

• Friday marked John Podesta's last day as President Obama's counselor
  • he tweeted top 10 list of his triumphs and failures from his year-long stint at the White House
  • In a 2002 speech, Podesta said that American people can handle the truth about aliens

====== ======

(she tried to leak something about this issue in a trial balloon - but the word is getting out - she cannot control it):

Hillary Clinton knows where the extraterrestrials are being hidden ...
OregonLive.com-Jan 5, 2016
hillary-clinton-66824faafd12f878.jpg
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton winks at a supporter after speaking at a campaign rally at the Iowa State Historical Museum, ...

Hillary Clinton doesn't want to build a wall to keep out aliens. It wouldn't work. A dome over the whole planet would be necessary.

Besides, they're probably already here.

Last week the Democratic presidential front-runner said she wants to send a "task force" to Area 51, the famous and officially secret military base in Nevada that conspiracy theorists believe houses space aliens.

"Yes, I'm going to get to the bottom of it," Clinton said when asked if, as president, she'll find out what the U.S. government really knows about aliens visiting Earth.

She didn't just say it, reported the Conway Daily Sun, she said it "with enthusiasm."

Aliens may have visited: Shock Hillary Clinton claim as she vows to ...
Express.co.uk-Jan 4, 2016
US PRESIDENTIAL hopeful Hillary Clinton has vowed to disclose all the US Government knows about unidentified flying objects and aliens if ...
"Responding to questions about UFOs from a reporter during an election interview in New Hampshire, she said: “Yes, I am going to get to the bottom of it.”

Clinton even admitted that she realises Earth may have actually been visited by extraterrestrials.

She went on to say she would try to set up a task force to investigate goings on at Area 51, where UFOers claim the remains of the alleged 1947 Roswell flying saucer crash in New Mexico and alien bodies were taken."

Hillary Clinton Vows To Investigate UFOs And Area 51
Highly Cited-Huffington Post-Jan 4, 2016

As Stephen Bassett puts it:

THIS ISSUE adds a very tricky variable to her campaign:

If she handles it well it can help her campaign, but if she handles it badly, she may lose on this issue.

(the issue is being discussed today on a online Radio Show, The Other Side of Midnight):

A caller said: Hillary may not be able to handle the stress of it, and Bernie is too old.

Trump may be better situated, since he is not heavily laden with political baggage

Playing to the gallery no doubt

and any speculation or hint that she may know something wont do their plans for an alien hoax at some point in the future any harm at all

A little bit of pre-programming while she is campaigning

Nothing positive ever comes from these people

It's all done to further for their own selfish agenda

(Here's how the elites want disclosure to happen... But there's not time before the election)

How the elites want to do Disclosure...

First, they will convince us that there MUST be life "out there" somewhere
Extraterrestrial Life: Are We Alone?

Published on Sep 11, 2013
It's a question that we have pondered for years: is life on earth really the only life that's out there in the universe? Turns out there's a good chance it's not just us. With research indicating that other planets might be able to host life, how should we be thinking about interactions between extraterrestrial and Earth life? Planetary protection involves avoiding contamination of other locations in the universe with Earth life, as well as preventing unpleasant things happening when possibly-inhabited material is brought to Earth from other planets. How can we tell the difference between extraterrestrial and Earth life? What do we need to keep Earth safe, and other planets safe from contamination by us?

At Halfway through this, SB talks about the challenge facing HRC, if this issue gets more traction

Coast To Coast AM - January 6, 2015 Timetraks & ET Disclosure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPYqFcN5Veg

Published on Jan 7, 2016

Coast To Coast AM - January 6, 2015 Timetraks & ET Disclosure

In the latter half, political activist and lobbyist Stephen Bassett, a leading advocate for ending the government imposed truth embargo regarding the ET presence, discussed the latest developments happening in the push for government disclosure of what they know. In an interview with the Conway Daily Sun, a small paper in New Hampshire, Hillary Clinton said she wants to get to the bottom of the UFO mystery, ETs may have already visited us, and that her campaign manager John Podesta has encouraged her interest in the topic. "Even though she's still a presumptive favorite, she's facing a lot of issues, and a major change of subject, something that doesn't have too much downside, could be what she needs," Bassett remarked.

However, he believes that rather than Clinton, Obama could still be the disclosure president. He'd not old enough to be part of the original cover-up, and he could go to the public and say something like: 'I have been informed. Yes, our government at the national security level knew about this going all the way back to 1947. And there was a decision for national security reasons that this needed to be fully contained as much as possible. Things started to change after the Cold War, and at this point...it's become appropriate for the people to know...No reason to be concerned or fearful.' Bassett foresees that the majority of the public will be fascinated and want to know more, rather than angry that the government has waited all this time to tell them.

=== ===

'Somebody's lying. Who is it?" Interview with Hillary Clinton About Benghazi

Published on Jan 3, 2016

As part of a team, I interviewed Hillary Clinton on 12-29-15 at The Conway Daily Sun offices in NH. This is my exchange with her. The whole thing took an hour.

Playing to the gallery no doubt

and any speculation or hint that she may know something wont do their plans for an alien hoax at some point in the future any harm at all

A little bit of pre-programming while she is campaigning

Nothing positive ever comes from these people

It's all done to further for their own selfish agenda

After making the above post I tried to sign in again and received the following message...

" Account suspended "

It's happened before too..several months ago...So what's that about ?

Hillary gained access to your server ?.. :D

Are the aliens awaiting to be introduced, disclosed by the American Presidential hopefuls? How very patient of them.

Maybe this'll be the year! Or maybe it won't.

Btw what happened about that dome on Mars photo recently? Did it turn out to be...anything in particular? Or nothing?

After making the above post I tried to sign in again and received the following message...

" Account suspended "

It's happened before too..several months ago...So what's that about ?

Hillary gained access to your server ?.. :D

haha. Not yet.

My regular monthly billing cycle has been interrupted, so I have to pay USD45 manually each month.

If anyone wants to contribute a half month, a month, or 2-3 months, it would be very welcome

Are the aliens awaiting to be introduced, disclosed by the American Presidential hopefuls? How very patient of them.

Maybe this'll be the year! Or maybe it won't.

Btw what happened about that dome on Mars photo recently? Did it turn out to be...anything in particular? Or nothing?

I suppose they will have to go to Mars to find out what it was.

They seem to steer the Rover away from these curious items

I suppose they will have to go to Mars to find out what it was.

They seem to steer the Rover away from these curious items

Have you seen Richard D Hall's ...Mars Rover Hypothesis..?

It's great the way he picks apart the whole mission

The first Alien president?

Hillary Clinton Campaign Ad Outtakes

Hillary talks UFO's

ufo2.jpg
The next President of the United States of America is going to be Hillary Clinton. She is the "chosen one", I have no doubt...

The weekend after New Years Day while speaking at a public meeting in New Hampshire, she told a reporter, Daymond Steer, that she will get to the bottom of the UFO phenomenon. As long ago as 2007, Hillary had confirmed that her husband President Bill Clinton received more Freedom-of-Information Act requests related to UFO's than any other subject. Nick Pope has confirmed that the same happened at the UK Ministry of Defence. Master Clinton has also made several cryptic references to UFO's in his interviews and public speeches. He responded to a letter from a thirteen year old boy from Belfast, Northern Ireland called Ryan who asked him about the Roswell Incident, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSMhNk8wSng. He also mentioned the subject during his interview with Jimmy Kimmel, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZqLlHRepSo. It's possible he's not as ignorant as he pleads.

Hillary's own interview on the Jimmy Kimmel Show consisted mostly of tiresome feminist jokes and she never uttered a peep about UFO's, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OLchWH8jjI. Yet just a few days later she is saying she's going to "get to the bottom" of the matter? She also pledges that if she gets elected in November she will "look into Area 51". Apparently Bill did that too and found no aliens there, but I doubt they had them on display for him to see.

What's interesting about the language Hillary uses is that she also talks about assembling a "task force" to enter Area 51. Was she serious or joking?... Or maybe she was half joking. The old man known as "Agent Kewper" said during his deathbed confession that President Eisenhower had a similar plan, see: https://vimeo.com/64939351. This indicates something I've addressed before about a comment made by the lawyer who represented Robert Frost and his colleagues, a class action lawsuit by some men who had served at Area 51 and become ill as a result: "I don't know (if there are aliens at Area 51), my client never saw any; but it wouldn't surprise me. You must realize that place is a legal black hole. It operates above Congressional oversight, above executive oversight; hell, even the US President himself cannot enter it without permission. One is forced to consider whether it is even part of the United States at all, and might instead be an enclave of some kind of 'super-government'." (My emphasis).

These are astounding words, but they are potentially accurate. My friend and fellow researcher Gary Heseltine, the editor of UFO Truth Magazine, see: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/ufo-truth-magazine-issue-15.html, has commented to the Daily Mirror: "I am well aware of the Rockefeller initiative and that both the Clintons were heavily involved in it. It was inevitable that Hillary Clinton would be asked questions about her links to it and I am pleased that she has responded to them. She cannot run away from those links so she really has to embrace it in order to remain credible. It will be interesting to see how much of a political issue it will become in her presidential campaign.", see: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hillary-clinton-reveal-truth-ufos-7111722.

It most certainly will be. Interestingly, at the bottom of the above news article there is a readers' poll which asks: "Is there a UFO cover-up?"

Over five hundred people have voted and the figures are an encouraging YES- 83% No- 17%.

==

> http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/hillary-talks-ufos.html

The same folks who wrote above, have done a documentary on Disclosure

UFO Disclosure 2015- I know, it didn't Happen!

He didn't get to open his bottle of Disclosure champagne... But this year is looking better

"As this topic becomes more discussed, expect more jokey videos like this one"

Thom Hartmann is an Alien?

Published on 8 Jan 2016

Thom Hartmann shares a synopsis of the Alien Master Plan.

After ignoring a topic, it moves to the Ridicule phase... and that should become more intense

Jeff Rense and Robert Morningstar

One of the things they discuss is how Hillary is playing to the crowds by talking about how she will investigate UFO's

Jeff Rense & Robert Morningstar - History Repeats Itself

7,879 views 3 days ago

Please visit http://www.rense.com/ for updates and information you will never see on Fox News!

Clip from January 06, 2015 - guest Robert Morningstar on the Jeff Rense Program.

The meme is creeping out everywhere -- Drip, Drip... partial disclosure

Pepsi grabbed hold of a story they knew would draw attention, and added symbolism

BLACK KNIGHT DECODED: A Pepsi Production

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RmSKT-9u_A

Published on Nov 18, 2015

David Wilcock and Corey Goode discuss this with Jimmy Church at 143 mins into this interview

Whatever one may think of Gaddafi.

Gloating over his death in public was unstatesmanlike

And says more about her than it does about him

You must mean this

Hillary Clinton "We Came, We Saw, He Died" (Gaddafi)

It is Chilling.

How can she take such personal glee in this episode?

Do you think she will hesitate to k/ll others who may get in her way?

HILLARY'S PLEDGE FOR UFO DISCLOSURE:

An excellent response to this video: 33,569 views, 557 likes (1.66%) in less than 1 week

Hillary Clinton Claims She Will "Get to the Bottom" of UFOs

Published on Jan 5, 2016

Hillary Clinton claims she will "Get to the Bottom" of the UFO phenomenon. While this could just be political positioning to get into the main stream, it could also be a testament to the controlling elite, getting ready to actually make the announcement, or publicly preparing for the arrival of "them."

You must mean this

Hillary Clinton "We Came, We Saw, He Died" (Gaddafi)

It is Chilling.

How can she take such personal glee in this episode?

Do you think she will hesitate to k/ll others who may get in her way?

After all those years behind the scenes at the White House with Bill

Not to mention the experience she gained at Waco and Benghazi.

I imagine she will hit the ground running if elected

After all those years behind the scenes at the White House with Bill

Not to mention the experience she gained at Waco and Benghazi.

I imagine she will hit the ground running if elected

I would put it differently: She would hit the ground stealing

She will be surrounded by cronies looking to plunder the system, with scores to settle

The phrase: "Clinton sleaze" was not created for nothing

This video is a good interview and will give you an idea of the scale of corruption surrounding the toxic Clintons

The People Who Sold You Out Exposed

Also, Have you seen this thread?:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20407

People fear the Clintons, because they know how to get rid of those who threaten their interests -

remember that video with HRC laughing - that's how she thinks all the time.

For a long time, I was reluctant to attack Hillary on this website - but now I think it is essential

in this critical year, that we get the truth out,