Red haired giants, and stasis beings

Preston James has a different idea about these Red-haired guys...

The best evidence so far is that an ancient Alien ET race bisexual but with a male reproductive appendage for coitus, notably evil, selfish, jealous defensive and murderous, came to earth and bred with human females. Some have called these Nephilim, the fallen angels or the fallen ones. Their offspring were apparently giants with two rows of teeth one in front of the other and six fingers and toes. These skeletons have been recovered and supposedly sit in a secret room in the Smithsonian Museum

It is pretty obvious that this Alien ET group at Dulce is somehow related to the Khazarian Mafia (KM) perhaps hybridized from their own species, forming a very small evil hybrid clan from which the Select Few come from.

Some researchers have called this new derivative clan the “Synagogue of Satan”, others have called them the Sabbatteans, others have called them the Frankists. I prefer the term Khazarian Mafia.

. . .

Bottom line is that an evil Alien ET species has morphed itself into human form (most likely human appearing hybrids). These men are called the Men in Black (MIBS) and are responsible for murdering anyone with a high Deep-Black or beyond-Black clearance that continues to leak or any good witness that doesn’t shut up when asked. They have hijacked all these unacknowledged Deep-Black and Beyond-Black programs, have access to all American Intel and Communication systems, and exercise complete control over the whole Congress through Cutouts that will be quickly Arkensided if they go outside their allowed parameters.

( LEFT MUCH OUT - if this appeals to you, please go and read the whole article! )

Take a look at these guys... Notice any similarities?

sheldon-adelson.jpg

Jew Confronts "Dirty Goyim" Christian Man on University Campus

"The Disney company is responsible of a lot less death...."

"You people are responsible for... everything..."

"The only reason we allow you to live is because we won't stoop to your level..."

"Christians are responsible for slavery..."

At least one respected American founder, Thomas Jefferson, was red-headed

thomas-jefferson-2.jpg

So this is not necessarily a "Jewish" trait

The Alberino Analysis - Red Haired Giants of America: Episode I

Published on Jun 29, 2014

In this episode, Timothy Alberino analyzes the great Smithsonian cover-up of America's true past... a land occupied by giants.

John de Nugent discusses the Aryan race as original settlers of the Americas

Haplo group X2A - found in DNA, discovered 1998

(at 1:09 hours in):
This discovery forces us to throw out our history books
Only shows up in the DNA of giants, found in mounds
3% of Native Americans, have Heplo Group X2A
Also shows up in ancient Jerusalem

Ep. 364 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Michael Lee Hill: AMA Q&A Anunnaki LIVE

Published on Dec 23, 2015

We have Michael Lee Hill to answer anything.

Michael Lee Hill claims to be of Anunnaki royalty - from a previous life.

And he certainly has some encyclopediac knowledge of the subject

druze.people01.jpg

Druze people

Haplogroup X (mtDNA) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaOrigin
mtDNA-based chart of possible large human migrations.
The genetic sequences of haplogroup X diverged originally from haplogroup N, and subsequently further diverged about 30,000 years ago to give two sub-groups, X1 and X2.
Distribution
Haplogroup X is found in approximately 7% of native Europeans, and 3% of all Native Americans from North America.
Overall haplogroup X accounts for about 2% of the population of Europe, the Near East, and North Africa.
Sub-group X1 is much less numerous, and is largely restricted to North and East Africa, and also the Near East.
Sub-group X2 appears to have undergone extensive population expansion and dispersal around or soon after the last glacial maximum, about 21,000 years ago. It is more strongly present in the Near East, the Caucasus, and Mediterranean Europe; and somewhat less strongly present in the rest of Europe. Particular concentrations appear in Georgia (8%), the Orkney Islands (in Scotland) (7%), and amongst the Israeli Druze community (27%). Subclades X2a and X2g are found in North America, but are not present in native South Americans.

Red headed Amerindians and the G haplogroup in America (from an e-mail)

This morning I read an e-mail one of the readers of this Blog, which was very interesting indeed (Thank you for writing, Craig). My reply (edited) is below, I just wanted to share it with you because it has some good links which expand on previously published posts.

red+head+oriental+mummy.png

Red Headed Xiaohe mummy, China

The mail asked about photographs of the red-headed Amerindians who carried D4h3 hg. (my posts were here).

My reply

... Regarding red-haired natives, they do not abound, perhaps they were much more frequent in the past as their mummified remains attest.

If you are interested in what they looke like when photography was discovered, please check out the following sites on Alakaluf or Kaweskar, Yamana or Yaghans, Chumash, Pericue or Pericu:

http://www.limbos.org/sur/alak.htm and Kaweskar, Yamana, Chumash.

No photos exist of the Chilean Chono, who became extinct in the 1700s.

When you google red-haired native Americans you come across al sorts of weird stuff: UFOs, Atlanteans, white race supremacists, but if you remove the junk there are some nice gems to be found like the definitively red-haired Xiahoe Beauty mummy from China, pictured above, ca. 4,000 years old found in the Tarim Basin in Northwest China.

Then there are the Chinchorro people of Chile, not mentioned in my post, also boat-people like the Chumash, Kaweskar, Yamana, Chono and Peircue. Their mummies seem to be red headed. Like I mentioned in my post, these Chinchorro also used red pigment to stain their mummies and wrapped them in rushes (just like the Lovelock cave natives did).

We discussed the possible Transatlantic peopling route into America, and I commented that:

The transatlantic crossing from Africa is indeed a very feasible option (I have posted about Phoenicians, Greek and Carthagininans crossing the Ocean) and may have also been an Atlantic entry route for H. erectus into South America, so it is also possible.

I believe that mtDNA and Y chromosome analysis will reveal interesting and complex peopling patterns once the native people are sampled in depth and ancient remains are also sequenced. It willl yield some surprises. I am currenty wondering if some of the G and R Y-chromosome haplogroups found among natives is due to admixture with Europeans post-1492 discovery or... is archaic and entered America long before its discovery...

G haplogroup in America

This ends my reply to Craig, and yes, I found some G NRY hg. mentioned in a paper on the Kolla natives in Northern Argentina. The authors attribute it to admixture with Italian migrants post 1900s.

G haplogroup is definitively an Old World lineage and is found at low frequencies across a large part of Eurasia. It is also found among Spaniards (who colonized South America) and Italians (50% of Argentines have Italian ancestry), so a recent European admixture cannot be discarded.

Nevertheless, these Kolla carry a duplicate at STR DYS19, which is uncommon and found at very low frequencies in certain haplotypes within C and G Y chromosome haplogroups. C is interesting since it is a founding lineage in America but very rare and G is the European one mentioned above.

This makes me wonder.... Why do both these hgs. have the duplication and the others don't?
Could the Kolla have been wrongly typed as G and actually be C?
What are the odds of an Italian with the rare G DYS19 STR duplication reaching Northern Argentina and spreading his genes so widely that they later appear in a small sampling of Amerindian genes?
How could a genuine Native American haplotype shared with Europeans (i.e. R or G) be identified as autochthonous instead of being classified as European admixtuer(as currently is)?

I will look into this and post on it later.

Below is a map with G hg. distribution:

G+hg+NRY.jpg

Friday, June 27, 2014

Y chromosome haplogroup C Part 1

C hg. in America - seeking a link with Homo erectus

The most predominant Y chromosome haplogroup among Amerindians is haplogroup Q (92.9% frequency). But it is not the only one to be found among Native Americans, there is another one, haplogroup C, which is found at a much lower 7.1% frequency among indigenous American men. [6]

C haplogroup was initially deteced in America among six populations; the North American Tanana, Navajo, Apache, Cheyenne and Sioux, and the South American Wayuu of Colombia (n = 2) [6]. And, interestingly, the haplotypes of these groups reflected their peculiarly "patchy" geographical distribution and with two very distinct clades (Patchiness appears to be characteristic with hg C., its distribution in Indonesia, New Guinea and Melanesia is also patchy):

• C3b is the sub-clade that is defined by SNP P-39 and is only found in North America which means that it did not arrive "early" (otherwise it would be uniformly distributed across the New World like Q hg.), this is supported by the fact that it is found among the "latecomer" Na-Dene speakers. Nevertheless, these North American haplotypes differ among the Cheyenne, Apache and Navajo, suggesting that they had plenty of time to evolve. They have been dated to a mean age of 13,900 years [6].
  • C3*, Paragroup. (C-M217, which lacks P-39) is the other sub-clade, and appears in Northwestern South America and, an individual of Tlingit origin in Southwestern Alaska (presumed to be of native ancestry).

C3* is not found elsewhere (i.e. Central, North or Southern South America) and has many mutational differences separating it from the C3b haplotype, "reflecting its marked divergence". [6]

The Odd South American distribution of C3*

C3* has only been detected in three populations in South America, [2] and at low frequencies: Gepper (2011) [3] detected only 6.2% (4 out of n=65):

• Wayuu Colombia. (n=2) [6]
  • Waorani tribe, Ecuador, (n = 3) identical haplotypes but the men were from different families.
  • Kichwa speakers from Pastaza province (close to the Waorani villages) (n = 11).

survived for a long time in isolation from each other.
" [2]

The patchy distribution of the C3* paragroup among isolated tribal groups and the differences that exist within these groups is suggestive. Below is a table showing the C3* among the populations mentioned above, from [2]:

c3americas.png

Wayuu, Tlingit and Waorani differ. Kiwcha and Waorani are similar except for last three individuals (whose divergence in repeat numbers I shaded darker).

The Asian link

C3* is found at relatively high frequencies all across East Asia: Koryaks of Kamchatka (38%), Mongolia (36-38%) and it drops to 10% in Korea and 3% in Japan, yet is high among the aboriginal Ainu of Hokkaido (15%). [2]

But the Asian and Amerindian C3* are not identical: a median-joining network analysis of the Y-STR haplotypes showed that the South American C3* carriers "belonged to separate and rather distant clusters at the periphery of the network [which included Asians] , suggesting that the time of the last contact between these two groups predated the time of the initial colonization of the Americas". In other words: an ancient common ancestor back in Asia. [2] (Also see Fig. 4 in [6]).

Furthermore the Tlingit C3* from Alaska belonged to haplotype H166, the Ecuadorian Kiwcha had H7 as the most frequent haplotype followed by H162, H163, H22, but had a "substantial distance to common Asian types". The Colombian Wayuu belonged to yet another haplotype, H165, "only distantly related to the Ecuadorians" [2].

Comment
C3* is a paragroup
, which means that it clumps together all C3 haplotypes that do not belong to known haplotypes for which specific markers have been identified. Since we cannot tell them apart because the chips that analyze haplotypes do not recognize them as distinct, they are all clumped together as C3*.

In other words an individual belonging to C3* in Siberia may one day be assigned to a currently unknown C3x haplotype while the Amerindians may belong to completely different yet still unknown haplotypes C3y and C3z.

Nevertheless, Roewer et al., (2013) [2] propose that the C3* found in South America is of a recent Asian origin. They believe that its limited range within America is due to a late migratory event that crossed the Pacific in water crafts and reached the Ecuadorian coasts (a boat full of Japanese shipwrecked in Ecuador that marry into the Waorani and Kiwchas...).

But first, let's look at the phylogenetic tree from Roewer et al., is very interesting [2]:

C3tree.jpg
Phylogenetic tree for hg. C3*. From [2]

Some interesting points: This is a paragroup (C3*) so it encompasses all that does not fit into the know haplotypes. In other words it may include yet undiscovered haplotypes. Having said this, some relationships are clear:

• The Japanese - Korean cluster (at the bottom of the tree in shades of blue). Is quite diverse and definitively separate from the American cluster (red and pink dots). Within the Japanese - Koreans we find Chinese (orange), Tibetans (brown), Indonesians (black) and Mongolians (yellow). No siberians or Northern Asians. This may indicate relationship between Southern and Eastern Asian clades concealed within the C3* paragroup.
  • The Mongolians appear in two distinct groups, one at the bottom, under the Japanese - Korean cluster. The other rising from the central part on the right side. This one is mixed with Altaian, Siberian, Chinese (Anatolians - white dot) and includes the Colombian natives.
  • The Amerindian (and Alaskan) line appears on the left, in several branches born in the central cluster it appears related to the Siberians

It seems to me that there are several different haplotypes hidden in the C3* paragroup that have yet to be identified, but the Americans, but, it clearly indicates no relationship between Japanese or Koreans and the Amerindians which is what Roewer's team suggests below.

==

> More: http://patagoniamonsters.blogspot.hk/2014_06_01_archive.html

Archived