UK-listed Gold stocks, & PHGP, Gold etf in GBP

Won’t lie, this has been painful on little volume generally.

Fortunately I’ve been adding of late as I see it well overdone on boredom and lack of resource upgrades. Everything else suggests doing what’s on the label including the nice divi I’m about to receive.

25440A5B-01D5-4486-8E0B-1241127FF4EF.png

Dont you want to see an A-B-C, before adding much?

Else you may be seeing laser beam drop, that CUTS like a falling knife.

SUGGESTION: Wait for the knife to bounce, and lose speed and momentum before you try to catch it

5 hours ago, drbubb said:

Dont you want to see an A-B-C, before adding much?

Else you may be seeing laser beam drop, that CUTS like a falling knife.

SUGGESTION: Wait for the knife to bounce, and lose speed and momentum before you try to catch it

Maybe I’m too attached but that’s what gave me confidence to add. Strong bounce back today already paying off.

I’d normally agree with you Dr B but a bit a fear and manipulation seems to have run this down, it doesn’t take much to reverse; just my opinion.

Those kind of bold moves can work, and I do hope this will work for you.

I am not close enough to the story to have an opinion, but I know you have had a huge win with this stock

AAZ ; chart; 140.5 + 18.00, +15%

Zy78tdD.gif

Could be the end of the drop or the beginning of a more sideways move

9 hours ago, drbubb said:

Those kind of bold moves can work, and I do hope this will work for you.

I am not close enough to the story to have an opinion, but I know you have had a huge win with this stock

AAZ ; chart; 140.5 + 18.00, +15%

Zy78tdD.gif

Could be the end of the drop or the beginning of a more sideways move

Thanks Dr B, sideways until more resource is proven up suits me fine. 

Doubt that will be long, I remember John or Reza saying to Stephen Westhead at the AGM “take your time but we’re in a hurry “.

An updated jorc is highly likely before Christmas and could land anytime now really.

On 10/24/2019 at 7:10 AM, drbubb said:

Range? : 105-150P for a while maybe

Maybe but just remember they are working on so many prospects from the Aztec mapping survey, there could be a serious resource upgrade. That would smash the range.

Then there is Ordubad.

• 2 months later...

Despite a brief flirtation with the 120's in October, this largely stayed around the 130's. AAZ is now resuming it's UP trend prior to newsflow and there is plenty due.

In around 2 weeks Q4 production figures will be out with the full years. Usually a few weeks later will follow 2020 guidance and at the backend of Feb I'd expect Final Dividend declaration.

The real other biggie though sometime this quarter will be further Exploration activities and results. We already know there were 2 new contract areas identified in the ZTEM surveys as part of the Gedabek contract area, who knows what will be expanded on this time. 

AAZ are getting well into the 3 year exploration program now and it remains a highly overweight strong core hold for me; maybe I'll trade a small batch next quarter but this story just keeps unfolding.

AAZ.png

• 2 weeks later...

KMR - this is from Mirabaud

"      Kenmare Resources – Q4 FY2019 operations report: production meets revised guidance and forecasts, and very nearly meets original guidance; expansion programme remains on track; ilmenite prices continue to rise"

Anyone have a position, or an opinion on KMR?

• 1 year later...

AAZ has been a long and frustrating wait despite the dividend payments cushioning the blow.

Finally after everything Covid and the dispute with Armenia, it seems the story around the soon to be reclaimed territories is being grasped after the RNS’s last week. The market is cottoning on to the potential of those properties and probably doesn’t even understand how much is still sat around Gedabek, yet alone Ordubad.

Feels like this year, could be our time. Next year could be sensational.

5CDB2098-BBB1-4DA4-B84E-7B4DF10A4402.png