Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

The DEEP STATE, Disclosing the secrets : Steven Greer, etc

This was EXCELLENT - it reveals a new level of detail about the cabal:

Danny Sheehan - The Masters of Wealth & History,
Part 1: -------- /

Published on 15 Aug 2016
On “The Gary Null Show” today, A new Conversations with Remarkable Minds, Gary goes 1 hour and ten minutes with the great lawyer, Danny Sheehan. Part1.
A New Level of ‘Deep State’ Exposure.
Danny Sheehan, exposes this Cabal control group in an unprecedented series of detailed interviews
In his researched, detailed and thorough manner Danny provides you the deep factual details of how the Cabal was created, its structure, the names of members, methods of manipulation and control, historical false flag events, and much, much more.

==============================

Kissinger told his students at Harvard:
"If you do not think the government as the Right to: Lie, Cheat and Steal, you do not belong here."
HK's class: "If the people of the world find out about this, We are in trouble."
> Masters of Wealth thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21008

Email to my local MP - Cosmic False Flag Event - yet again. It does appear to me there is a pattern emerging with whisteblowers whereby older ideas and threats get recycled. Whether it's for the purposes of novelty and they want to present something new it I'm not sure. Perhaps the Cabal keep leaking different scenarios that people pick up on so it becomes the latest theme. No doubt some of the themes are the real deal, but which one only time will tell.

Dear Mr Griffiths

Presentation by Steven Greer discussing various meetings with the highest levels of military intelligence where most are not part of the Elite circle of knowledge and have absolutely no idea of what is going on due to strict secrecy and compartmentalisation. He further discusses research into a possible false flag event that would make 911 look like a picnic. He believes that by pre-empting such an event by disclosing it's threat can mitigated, only time will tell.

Whether you believe his opinion or not it is sensible to consider all information around us. Based on the shear amount of false flag events that have already been unleashed on humanity at every level it has to be a consideration. By applying the usual test of who really benefits from crimes against humanity we can safely deduce Elite banksters and the Military Industrial Complex (controlled by secret societies) that Eisenhower duly warned us about, but few were listening because independent thinking is dangerous in the echelons of power, it's a failsafe mechanism that protects itself.

As I've mentioned before I hope we are moving away from generalised statements of denial or he's factually incorrect with no viable counter argument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL0Rpy0Dhhs

Seeking the truth and keeping up with the Cabal plans can be a burden because of the shear volume of fake news that they have filled the internet and main stream media with over the last few years. This serves two purpose, confusion and justification for a clamp down on freedom of speech and information, nevertheless I'm compelled to understand the truth and expose the evil in high places, without which, the world cannot make positive change.

Regards

Ian Kiley

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ep. 590 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Mike Bara : Hidden Agenda NASA SSP : LIVE

Published on Jan 17, 2017

Mike Bara is a New York Times Bestselling author, lecturer and TV personality. He began his writing career after spending more than 25 years as an engineering consultant for major aerospace companies, where he was a card-carrying member of the Military/Industrial complex. A self-described “Born Again conspiracy theorist,” Mike’s first book Dark Mission-The Secret History of NASA (co-authored with Richard C. Hoagland) was a New York Times bestseller in 2007. His 2nd book, The Choice, was published in 2010.

In 2012, Mike published Ancient Aliens on the Moon from Adventures Unlimited Press. In 2013, Mike returned with Ancient Aliens on Mars, a new book from Adventures Unlimited Press which looks at the hidden history of Mars and the vast, ancient civilization which once flourished there.

DEEP STATE : I found this interview to be very revealing

Everyone should know by now (or soon) that Mark Gilbert is talking about the Reality of the control structure in the USA and Globally

"The United States is an Empire, and there is Huge money" (to be gained by controlling it)

Coast To Coast AM - April 23, 2017 The Deep State & More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kigPzJAcGw

Profile of Presidents

=====

JFK : Fought the Deep state and was killed to make way for LBJ, whom the Deep state worked with
Nixon : As President, he started to become independent, and tried to reform the CIA. Watergate was a coup
Ford : Secret to him becoming President was his involvement in the JFK coverup. Half-hearted attempts to replace him
Carter : An honest guy, fighting corruption, but with backing of the Rockefellers; he had a lot of pushback
Reagan : A puppet of GHWB and the deep state; so old, he did not have the level of focus to check them
Bush : Pivotal character; a senior planner of JFK's assassination; behind watergate, drug trafficking; 9/11?
Clinton : Brilliant & charismatic, but protected drug transhipment in AK, to gain money & power

Obama : A tool of the Deep State, with some powerful forces helping him. Sexually compromised?
Trump : An outsider who may have upset the plans of some parts of the Deep state, operates w/ Deep state's themes

This helps to complete and Update the history here

America After the Coup: Leader of the Decaying World

Published on Oct 9, 2014

American After the Coup d'état / Part One: The Leader of the Decaying World -
The soul of America has been lost in a "silent coup d'état." The key virtues of: a Free Economy, competitive markets, a Free press, and the moral basis for society are no longer respected. The country's DECAY began with the assassination of JFK - Lee Oswald did not do it. The real crime was covered up by the FBI and LBJ. The worst thing was, getting away with the horrific crime, made BOLD the perpetrators of this crime, and they have pushed America further and further from the vision of the Free Country, envisioned by the Founders.

The Deep State (& its Black Budget) seem to be behind the manipulation of Trump

"It seems like Keystone Cops are doing WW3... Nothing makes any sense"

Jeff Rense & Catherine Austin Fitts - Is Blazing Nuclear War Imminent?

"This smacks of Cheney and the yellow cake ploy bring the US to war with Iraq"

JR : What are they keeping below the table... I'm not seeing it

Preston James on the "people at the Top" of the Deep State:

My best guess is that the handful of men that sit at the top of this Ruling Cabal Hierarchy are evil to the core and are doing their best to attain their inter-generation, age-old, anti-human Globalist NWO Agenda and believe that, by harassing and murdering their agents and Cutouts, they prevent too many disclosures that would expose their evil and bring them down.

hoppe-640x317.jpg

These perps have had their souls extracted and have no functioning conscience or any human feeling at all.

. . .

Some even doubt that their bloodline is human at all and view them as Canaanites (Kenites) of spawn of the snake-being, Satan. The fine art of snatching someone’s very soul is referred to as the fine art of human compromise, which can include satanic/pedophile compromise and other forms of sophisticated mind-kontrol comprised of drugging, psychotronics and various methods of soul-murder through trauma-conditioning.

These perps that order such evil operations responsible for “soul-snatching” (aka soul removal or soul murder) are two-faced liars and pure psychopaths. They tend to view everyone along the way as disposable worthless pawns and useless eaters, including all their agents and Cutouts, and even the ones they provide vast riches and power to, and who assist them in attaining this evil agenda.

==

> PrestonJames : http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/05/02/do-the-aliens-ets-make-them-do-it/

ACCUSED OF WRITING RUBBISH - my response

(elsewhere - I was accused of writing rubbish):

""
I dont have time to watch tje rubbish you are posting, but I am curious. Why is that? I guess they drink the blood of children after having sex with them?
And what on earth is a "Nobel prize nominee"?? "

(I responded this way):

RUBBISH eh?
Look, I think it should be obvious that my understanding of the actual state of the world is deeper and more accurate than what you are getting in the Mainstream media, which lies all the time, and could not even forecast the election result correctly.

You can be a Useful Idiot programmed by Leftist Lies if you want to be, but that is not for me.

If you want to enhance your understanding of the actual world you live in, you need to gain a greater understanding of the Deep State. This might be a good place to start: Daniel Liszt is in Cambridge Mass, (home of my alma mater, Harvard), and he has done a serious of indepth interviews with many insiders and researchers of the actual state of the world. Here, he is interviewed himself, rather than doing the interviewing

Deep State Shadow Government Exposed with Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt - Part 1

BTW:
Robert David Steele was one of many people nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. He went to Norway, I think it was, to give a speech to a group which had nominated him. He is an ex-CIA strategist, who thinks deeply and reads widely. His analysis is unconventional, about he is often (but not always) on-target with his non-PC comments.

If you do not know that real evil walks on this planet, including people who are capable of abusing children - then you are hopelessly naive. Though I would never part-take in these practices, I have read enough and seen enough to know that rituals and abuse are not primarily about sex, they are about power, and cultivating dark energies.

Most people would prefer to avoid these topics, but we have come into a moment in our ongoing awakening, that we must confront the dark secrets used by those who rule our planet.

Is DISCLOSURE Happening right now?

The MSM seems to have decided it is TIME to get the word out... before Russia or the Alt-Media does it

Robert Bigelow Finally Speaks Truth to Power

9253038a-21af-46a5-8a5b-7c1bae68adfe.jpg

Billionaire Robert Bigelow of Bigelow Aerospace finally said publicly what hundreds of millions of people around the world already know to be true. And he said it on CBS 60 Minutes last night. Here is the key excerpt from the interview with Lara Logan:

b42533a6-7837-49f1-9730-3766717ca801.jpg

S.gif

But on this canyon road just outside Las Vegas, Robert Bigelow's story takes a turn that some may find, to put it lightly, improbable. He told us this is where his grandparents had a close encounter with a UFO.

Robert Bigelow: It really sped up and came right into their face and filled up the entire windshield of the car. And it took off at a right angle and shot off into the distance.

The story sparked his obsession, and explains the alien looking out from the side of Bigelow Aerospace. And it made for the kind of conversation you don't ordinarily have with an accomplished CEO.

Lara Logan: Do you believe in aliens?

Robert Bigelow: I'm absolutely convinced. That's all there is to it.

Lara Logan: Do you also believe that UFOs have come to Earth?

Robert Bigelow: There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence.

And I spent millions and millions and millions -- I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.

Lara Logan: Is it risky for you to say in public that you believe in UFOs and aliens?

Robert Bigelow: I don't give a damn. I don't care.

Lara Logan: You don't worry that some people will say, "Did you hear that guy, he sounds like he's crazy"?

Robert Bigelow: I don't care.

Lara Logan: Why not?

Robert Bigelow: It's not gonna make a difference. It's not gonna change reality of what I know.

Lara Logan: Do you imagine that in our space travels we will encounter other forms of intelligent life?

Robert Bigelow: You don't have to go anywhere.

Lara Logan: You can find it here? Where exactly?

Robert Bigelow: It's just like right under people's noses. Oh my gosh. Wow.

For decades CBS 60 Minutes has avoided the ET issue with great resolve. It simply would not cover the subject. Better late than never. And PRG tips its hat to Robert Bigelow. Thank you.

So, hello Elon Musk and Richard Branson. Would you care to say what you really think about the extraterrestrial presence? Nothing invigorates like speaking truth to power.

Great to see 60 Minutes finally give the Alien / ET issue some coverage.

Perhaps they know that it will "break open" soon.

If the Lie Stream doesn't break it some powerful Alt-Media sites will (I reckon)

?? BLANK POST ??

Is there a Two Windows issue?

=======

One or two people have been complaining about difficulties in posting here.

I have two questions.comments:

+ Which browser are you using? ( I use Firefox )

+ Are you getting two windows when you try to post (one that looks normal, and one with funny characters?)

If so, use the "good" window, write and save everything there.

And ignore the bad window, do not POST or SAVE anything in the bad window

RDS seems to have much more confidence now...

In Trump's ability "to take down the deep state"

Robert David Steele (March 06, 2018) - Taking Down the Deep State

Disciplining the Deep State - getting to Obama-stein

Deep staters are (finally!) learning an important Lesson.

Jim Jordan and Judicial Watch have their number

JW: Congressman Jim Jordan's Remarks on "The Deep State"

"I thought that Clapper was the guy who orchestrated the entire thing"

How it worked -- "the biggest round-about Circle thing I have ever seen"

+ rod rosenstein writes the memo to get fire Comey fired
+ james comey writes memo (& leaks it) to get a special prosecuter appointed
+ rod rosenstein then appoints Mueller as the special prosecuter
"Nothing frustrates the American people more than the double standard"

"It is supposed to be equal treatment under law for everyone"

JW: "the meeting that Comey had with Trump was orchestrated in the WH"
"Obama role in orchestrating the dossier needs to be investigated"