Sign in to follow this  
mSparks

Martial law declared in paris

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/56467d29e4b045bf3def3699

We have, on my decision, mobilized all forces possible to neutralize the terrorists and make all concerned areas safe. I have also asked for military reinforcements. They are currently in the Paris area, to ensure that no new attack can take place. I have also called a cabinet meeting that will be held in a few minutes.

Two decisions have been made: a state of emergency will be declared, which means that some places will be closed, traffic may be halted, and searches may be conducted throughout Ile de France (greater Paris). The state of emergency applies throughout the country.

The second decision I have made is to close the borders. We must ensure that no one enters to commit any crimes and that those who have committed the crimes that we have unfortunately seen can also be arrested if they try to leave the country.

So what powers do the soldiers with guns lack?

Great to see you back btw. Man hug?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/11/13/who-was-killing-paris-tonight-the-usual-suspects-or-someone-new/

Who was killing Paris tonight…the usual suspects or someone new?

As it hits 5am in London, the number of dead in Paris nears 160. We hope it goes lower, but are not optimistic

2E6CE23100000578-3317776-image-a-1_14474

Editor’s Note: After the Russian plane, the Damascus bombing, and then the suicide attacks on the Lebanon Hezbollah neighborhood I had thought we might have had a triple play message from the Jihadis and their supporters that, “While you are celebrating us getting killed in Syria and Iraq we can still kill you at home any time we want. Our sponsors are quite supportive.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxkInbEcEZ4

BOOM! CIA Director Met with French Security Chief and Mossad Before Paris Attacks

Published on Nov 13, 2015

www.undergroundworldnews.com

CIA Director Brennan Met With French Secuity Chief Before Paris Attacks - Report | 13 Nov 2015 | The White House correspondent for French television network Canal+, Laura Haim, reported an interesting tidbit during a live report with MSNBC's Brian Williams Friday evening. Haim stated that Central Intelligence Agency director, John O. Brennan, recently met with his counterpart, French intelligence (DGSE) director Bernard Bajolet. The French equivalent of MI6 and CIA is the Direction générale de la sécurité extérieure. [see: CIA-GW Intelligence Conference: Panel on The Shared 21st Century International Mission --GW Center for Cyber and Homeland Security 29 Oct 2015 Panel on "The Shared 21st Century International Mission" featuring CIA Director John Brennan, former UK MI6 Chief John Sawers, Director of the French Directorate for External Security Bernard Bajolet, and former Israeli National Security Advisor Yaacov Amidror. Held as part of the 2nd Annual Ethos and Profession of Intelligence Conference, co-hosted by the Central Intelligence Agency and the George Washington University. Held on October 27, 2015.

Sounds like someone is following Albert Pike's blueprint for WW3

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-14/frances-far-right-party-calls-nation-re-arm-itself-revoke-muslims-passports-eradicat

France's Far-Right Party Calls For Nation To "Re-Arm Itself", Revoke Muslims' Passports, "Eradicate" Radical Islam

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Albert Pike and Three World Wars

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

http://www.thedailyvox.co.za/my-peoples-deaths-in-beirut-do-not-matter-as-much-as-my-other-peoples-deaths-in-paris/

My people’s deaths in Beirut do not matter as much as my other people’s deaths in Paris

I come from a privileged Francophone community in Lebanon. This has meant that I’ve always seen France as my second home. The streets of Paris are as familiar to me as the streets of Beirut. I was just in Paris a few days ago.

These have been two horrible nights. The first took the lives of over 40 in Beirut, the second took the lives of over 100 in Paris.

It also seems clear to me that to the world, my people’s deaths in Beirut do not matter as much as my other people’s deaths in Paris......

https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2015/11/14/perfect-storm-will-nato-mobilize-in-wake-of-paris-attacks/

Perfect Storm? Will NATO mobilize in Wake of Paris Attacks?

The attacks in Paris and the Russian Egypt flight catastrophe are directly related to Syria, Assad and Russia’s successful anti-ISIL operation.

The attacks in Paris, already blamed on ISIL and refugees, may trigger a tough response from the French government. The closure of other EU countries’ borders is also possible.

if it is classified as an attack on one of the NATO members, this may become the signal for NATO mobilization. .... It appears that there is already a groundwork for such NATO mobilization being prepared by MSM and Obama.

the attacks in Paris may have been a false flag designed to provoke NATO mobilization. The attack on the Russian Airbus320 ...may have been ... for the same purpose....

This may have also been a warning to Hollande to toe the line. .... the warning was a hint to Germany to toe the line as well.

Russia’s successful bombing campaign in Syria ....was proven how ineffective (or how corrupt) the US/West’s bombings were.

All Russia needs is for the US and West to get out of the way and let them do their job.

If NATO countries mobilize, NATO planes may crowd into the same air space as Russian planes ..... they may be very effective at interfering/getting in the way of Russia doing her job.

Iraqis are frustrated with the fact that US is not even trying to fight ISIL. US has to put them in their place. Mobilizing NATO could indirectly serve this purpose.

Worst case scenario: should US/NATO leaders turn out to be complete maniacs (and from what I am seeing, they may be), this can generate a situation of no return, leading to the new World War.

LOLZ!

Worked with the 9/11 scam so why not use it again?

Passport Found Next To Paris Suicide Bomber Belongs To Syrian Refugee Who Crossed Through Greece http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-14/link-emerges-passport-found-next-paris-suicide-bomber-belongs-syrian-refugee-who-ent

Sergei Lavrov reacts to Paris attacks & insists on "need for international coalition against ISIS"

From Jim Stone

http://82.221.129.208/ifyouarinamericayouprobablycantseethisc3.html

BEGINNING OF SHOOTING RELEASED BY MSM, AS I REQUESTED!

HERE IT IS
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=52b_1447549990

And a few questions:

1. Why is there no crowd reaction AT ALL?

2. If the drummer got shot and fell down, as some are saying, why was he interviewed later with

no gunshot wounds?

3. YEP – HOW DID THE SHOOTERS MISS THE BAND, KILLING ONLY MEMBERS OF THE CREW?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcBijXic0dE

DEEP STATE PARIS MASSACRE EXPOSED

Published on Nov 14, 2015

PROBLEM. REACTION, SOLUTION. Over and over again. And every time there is major "terrorist attack" events like this one, they coincide with DRILLS or EXERCISES that mirror the actual events. Nearly every single time. As was the case once again on Friday the 13th in Paris.

Mr Hall* (at the BBC) wants you to see this Russian word

Paris attacks: Kalashnikovs found in 'getaway car'

• 15 November 2015
Paris attacks

Several Kalashnikovs have been found in an abandoned car believed to have been used by some of the Paris attackers, French judicial sources say.

The black Seat car was found in the eastern Paris suburb of Montreuil on Sunday, suggesting some of the attackers got away.

Earlier, the first of the seven dead attackers was named as Ismail Mostefai. Six people close to him are in custody.

Two attackers were French nationals living in Belgium, prosecutors said.

France is marking three days of mourning for the 129 people killed in the attacks.

Prime Minister Manuel Valls said most of the bodies had been identified and that the process should be completed in the coming hours.

A special service for the victims, including 350 people wounded and other survivors, is being held at Paris's Notre Dame Cathedral later on Sunday.

Friday's attacks, claimed by Islamic State (IS) militants, hit a concert hall, a major sports stadium, restaurants and bars in the French capital.

==

> More: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34825080

* Tony Hall is the Director General of the BBC, Danny Cohen is the Head of Television:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/corporate2/insidethebbc/managementstructure/bbcstructure/vision.html

Probably, it is innocent of intent to smear Russia.

But I am watching the reporting of this story

Ack! Hmmm.....http://tomatobubble.com/economist_magazine_cover.html

PARIS 11-13-15 PREDICTED ON ECONOMIST MAGAZINE COVER?

economist_magazine_jan2015.jpg

dirt.jpg

The two numbered arrows from the controversial 'The World in 2015' Economist Magazine cover(January 2015) unscramble into 11.13.15. The portrait-painting near the arrows is DaVinci's 'La Belle Ferronnière' -- housed in the Louve in Paris. Behind little Alice in Wonderland is what could be an abandoned soccer ball (football) -- which may symbolize the internationally televised France-Germany soccer match that was interrupted by the attacks.

"This is for Syria... I am ISIS!"
(well we know maybe who the perps want you to think did it.)

What Pisses Me Off About The Paris Terrorist Attack

64% of the French population oppose military action

Paris is a gun-free zone, did they forget to tell the terrorists?

(Mr Molyneux used to live in Paris and was attacked for opposing immigration)
"The primary evil we need to fight is the policies of our own governments,
they are people overseas"

At the very end:
"WE need to think outside the box.
Because the box is actually a coffin, and we are running out of light."

LOLZ!!! :lol:

It's mandatory for terrorists to carry their pristine bomb-proof passports with them whenever they intend to kill themselves - 9/11 has started this protocol

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-15/paris-changes-everything-german-lawmakers-call-end-merkels-open-door-migrant-policy

Now, we admit to not being experts on the nuances, or even basics, of "suicide bombing for terrorists 101", but is bringing your own passport to an event that will be your last, really that crucial, especially when the passport is such a critical smoking gun?

IMG_5125_0.JPG

Also, if a suicide bomber blows up while carrying the passport, does the passport survive intact every single time or just on specific occasions?

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/paris-attacks.html

Paris Attacks

The first thing I got when I tuned into this is that the events will somehow tie to Syria, and create some kind of way for troops to have a reason to be in that country. .......

I also get this plan has been thought out for a long time. The US is concerned with the dollar and needs to get alternative resources that can help to retain power (such as oil) to diversify their interests. The US knows that the solution is the middle east, and Syria has been sought after for a while now. Strategically it is one of the best locations as far as resources.

I then keep flashing to the cover of the Economist magazine (I did a reading on this earlier and will attach a link to the bottom of this). I keep going to the corner where the 11.3 and 11.5 is located. .....

Q. Will there be more attacks?

A. I do see this happening more, and I see the energy behind the attacks ramping up until a war breaks out..... the attacks will be more and more grandiose. I keep seeing sporting events (specifically soccer) when I focus on future events that should be viewed with caution.

The attacks look to happen mainly in Europe, but I sense something big happening in New York within the next nine months. I can't exactly see all the details, but get it has to do with the utilities, or somehow the utilities are involved.

http://benjaminfulford.net/2015/11/17/paris-psy-ops-is-part-of-ongoing-moves-towards-world-government/

November 17, 2015

The giant psychological warfare operation, where “ISIS terrorists” allegedly killed over a hundred people in Paris, on Friday the 13th, November, 2015, was just part of ongoing horse trading towards a world government.

To understand this, let us look at some key events surrounding the events in Paris.

First of all, the fact that thousands of witnesses all carrying video phones were unable to record the events of that day alone proves it was just a massive propaganda event, NSA and other sources agree. In addition, all 8 security camera feeds to the areas where the supposed massacres took place had been shut off, implying high level cooperation from the French security police, CIA sources say.

Next, let us look at what has resulted from this event. France has implemented martial law and closed its borders. This is classic Gladio strategy whereby a manufactured terror incident is used to implement a military government.

Furthermore, the French have been pushing, through their proxy Christine Lagarde, head of the IMF, to replace the US dollar with the IMF’s SDR. This is to be decided at a meeting on November 30th.

November 30th is also the day when 120 or so world leaders, including those of Russia, the US and China, are to gather in Paris to “discuss global warming.” As anybody who actually checks facts knows, “global warming” has nothing to do with scientific truth and everything to do with forming a world government. The idea is to finance this world government with a global “carbon tax.” The world itself is not warming and even if it was it would be due to solar cycles and not CO2.

However, the events in Paris and unreported but even more dramatic events in the Middle East are, nonetheless, part of some very serious infighting between various factions struggling to dominate the world government that is being negotiated.

There is also conflicting evidence about exactly who staged the events in Paris and other similar psy-ops that are appearing with increasing regularity.

The Russians, still furious about the shooting down of their airplane on Halloween (October 31st), say it was the same people behind that as were behind the events in Paris. Russian President Vladimir Putting is saying he will “not deal with the dog that has bitten him, it is the owner of the dog who will be held responsible.”

According to the Russians the owner of this particular “dog,” is ......