Sign in to follow this  
mSparks

Martial law declared in paris

From Jim Stone

http://82.221.129.208/ifyouarinamericayouprobablycantseethisc5.html

FINAL NAIL: Down this page a ways there is a picture of the scene at the bataclan, and that picture was obviously, from the dryness of the blood, taken at least two hours after the shooting. Two hours after the shooting, the place should be flooded with EMT's and police, yet the entire shooting scene is devoid of people. This would only happen if the authorities set it up and wanted their photos and took so long setting it all up that the blood trails are dry at the ends of them, and only red near the bodies because the bodies were bleeding out that last little bit. Also, from the different blood colors, people were obviously shot over a period of hours as they were brought in and murdered to set up this scene. This one is sewn up in a body bag, ARCHIVE AND POST!

BUSTED: A GLITCH IN THE MEXICAN MEDIA HAS GIVEN STRONG EVIDENCE THAT THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT MURDERED "VICTIMS" WHILE IN CUSTODY OF THE AUTHORITIES. WE DEFINITELY HAVE A LOT OF DEAD PEOPLE IN THESE "TERROR ATTACKS" AND IT LOOKS LIKE NONE DIED "IN THE NAME OF ISLAM".

bataclan3.jpg

BUSTED: A MEXICAN GIRL (Nohemi Gonzalez) WHO DIED WAS CONFIRMED ALIVE AFTER THE BATACLAN SHOOTING WHEN HER FAMILY CALLED HER BOYFRIEND'S PHONE AFTER HEARING ABOUT THE SHOOTING IN THE MEXICAN MEDIA. THEY TRIED CONTACTING HER REPEATEDLY ON HER OWN PHONE AND THEN TRIED HER BOYFRIEND'S PHONE. HE SAID HE WAS WITH HER AND THEY WERE BOTH FINE AND THE SHOOTING WAS OVER, AND NOW, AFTER THE AUTHORITIES TOOK HER INTO CUSTODY THE FAMILY HAS RECEIVED A REPORT THAT SHE IS DEAD AND HER FAMILY IS WONDERING HOW SHE IS DEAD WHEN THEY RECEIVED THE REPORT SHE WAS FINE STRAIGHT FROM HER BOYFRIEND A CONSIDERABLE TIME AFTER THE "TERRORIST" ATTACKS. BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED, IT IS ALL BUT ADMITTED THAT THERE WERE NO TERRORISTS, AND THAT THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT DID THIS JOB, AND IT IS A FILTHY FALSE FLAG.

THE FACT Nohemi Gonzalez WAS ALIVE CAME ACROSS THE TELEVISION WHILE I WAS GOING OVER THE PHOTOS OF THE BATACLAN. THE DEAD BODY SCENE LOOKED REAL, BUT WAS TOO LOW RES TO WORK WITH. THEN THIS REPORT CAME ACROSS THE TV WITH THE GIRL'S FAMILY ON TELEVISION, SAYING IT LIKE IT HAPPENED FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE. THEY CONFIRMED SHE WAS NOT SHOT AFTER THEY HEARD ABOUT THE SHOOTINGS IN THE PRESS. THEY GOT AHOLD OF HER BOYFRIEND AFTER THE BATACLAN WAS EMPTY (UPDATE, LONG AFTER THE BATACLAN WAS EMPTY, AND I AM TALKING PROBABLY HOURS), WHO WAS WITH HER ALIVE AND TOTALLY UNHURT AWAY FROM THE THEATER AT AN UN NAMED LOCATION. NOW, AFTER SHE WAS REPORTED TOTALLY UNHURT LONG AFTER THINGS COOLED OFF SHE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED DEAD AND A "VICTIM" OF THE ATTACKS AND HER FAMILY IS WONDERING HOW, WHEN THEY CONFIRMED SHE WAS NOT HURT AND ALL WAS WELL.

THEY BLEW IT BLEW IT BLEW IT, EVIDENCE STRONGLY SUGGESTS THERE WERE NO ARABS, AND THAT THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT DID THIS AND GOT THEIR BODY COUNT BY MURDERING PEOPLE IN CUSTODY!

If the French government murdered victims and then planted them back in the scenes afterwards it would explain completely why no real shooting ever turned up on amateur cell phone video from the Bataclan, yet there was a significant body count. It seems obvious that they took this Mexican girl into custody, murdered her, brought her back to where they needed her for their story and dragged her to where they left her dead. This would also explain why blood is dragged all over the floor in the bataclan, because they dragged and dropped the bodies after killing them.

This might be the first time ever the perpetrators of a false flag got busted by their own media, I REPEAT: A MEXICAN VICTIM WAS CONFIRMED ALIVE AND UNHURT AFTER THE BATACLAN "SHOOTING", ONLY TO END UP DEAD FOR THE PHOTO SHOOT. THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT DID THIS, NO IFS OR BUTS.

Now let's keep an eye on the distribution of deaths, to find out if the authorities ID'd people before killing them, to get deaths from as many countries as possible. If there are deaths from everywhere, that is exactly what they did - the French checked ID's to decide who they would kill based upon where they were from, to get as many countries as possible to stand behind a war on Islam after "Islam" killed one of their own . . . . .

I have to have a disclaimer here: This is based on what came across the television. I don't have all the details because there is not jack about this on the web. What is said here is exactly what the family said on TV - they are wondering how on earth she ended up dead after being told by her boyfriend she was completely unhurt. This stinks to high heaven, I wonder what the excuse will be if this report takes off and gets slammed into the public conscience

Anything to get their world war 3, ANYTHING. I am actually pissed off beyond belief, of all the gall! They needed a real body count so they murdered people who were PROVEN ALIVE after the "event!"

Ok, after working on this for a while, things are coming into view. Here is what likely happened: Agents, not "terrorists" got a small body count at the scene, and then spiced it with people they detained afterwards. That makes the most sense based on various reports, they did not kill all "in custody", they spiced it with people they needed dead for the most political gain by murdering people who were selected for their nationality via their ID's while in custody.

Among the dead, there is quite a list of countries so far.

We have: Michael Jozic, from Belgium Elif Dogam from Turkey OTHER COUNTRIES NAMED, TO CUT TO THE CHASE: France, Sweden, Tunisia, Mexico, United States, Chile, Algeria, Portugal, Italy, Morocco, Spain, England, Germany, and the list is not done yet.

The Mexican victim's family is questioning how on earth she is dead when she was alive after everything settled down, ALIVE LONG ENOUGH AFTER IT ALL FOR THE MEDIA TO HAVE REPORTED IT, AND FOR THEM TO TRY TO CALL AFTER HEARING ABOUT IT. THIS GIRL'S FAMILY WAS IN MEXICO, THIS NEWS DID NOT BREAK IN MEXICO IN FIVE MINUTES. IT TOOK A LOT LONGER THAN THAT, HOW ON EARTH DID THIS GIRL END UP DEAD WHEN SHE WAS FINE WHEN THIS HIT THE NEWS IN MEXICO, LONG ENOUGH FOR HER FAMILY TO RESPOND TO THE NEWS OF THE ATTACK AT THE BATACLAN AND CALL? This latest event might be what kills false flags, the French government is BUSTED WHOLESALE.

ONE photo of Bataclan released HERE IT IS: DING DING DING

UPDATE: ALL PHOTO ANOMALIES BELOW ARE FULLY EXPLAINED BY THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT MURDERING THESE PEOPLE AND THEN SETTING UP THE GRISLY BLOODY SCENE. THIS IS PROVEN, THEY BLEW THIS ONE LIKE AN EXPLODING SEMI TIRE IN DEATH VALLEY.

bataclan.png

They released a photo of the bataclan, with dead bodies, blood, the whole 9 yards. But there are serious problems with it.

1. No EMT response. If this setup was not wanted by the government, EMT's would be all over it, dragging even known dead bodies to the hospital to be PROVEN DEAD.

2. No police response. If this was a scene that was not set up by the government, police would be ALL OVER IT.

3. Five people standing on the balcony, 1 photographer, and one guy on the ground floor. NOT A SINGLE ONE out with the bodies.

4. Want proof the French government did this? LOOK HOW DRY THE BLOOD IS. The blood is THAT DRY yet no EMT's have ever been on this scene because there are zero footprints through any of it, which proves that not only are they not there now, they were never there in the hours prior while that blood was drying. And the only way "hours" could pass like that is if the authorities in charge staged this and murdered everyone in this picture. If terrorists did this, the authorities would have flooded this scene and EMT's would have been there clearing out bodies while people were still spurting blood. Who knows when this even happened, - with how long this took to get published, and that Mexican girl alive long after the shooting only to end up dead here, this could have been staged an entire day later.

HERE IS A HUGE ONE: CONFIRMED: 5. The original picture in the highest resolution was released as a PNG screen capture. That exact photo is to the left here, totally un modified. If you wanted to avoid all chances of anyone doing a real photo analysis to dig up evidence, a screen capture of a photo would stop all analysis perfectly because a screen capture has so little to work with, it consists only of the bits it takes to display an image, there are no sub bits in a screen capture that can be pulled forward and analyzed. A REAL EVIDENCE PHOTO WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN RELEASED AS A .PNG SCREEN CAPTURE.

6. The Bataclan theater has many options for floor and seating arrangements, but in all past photos from before this "shooting", they try to at least maintain the honor of the theater by not having an event done on bare concrete. Why is the concrete in this photo bare? OBVIOUSLY TO AVOID MESSING UP A PREMIUM FLOOR COVERING STAGING THIS SHOT.

7. THIS PHOTO, WHICH IS THE ONLY PHOTO, IN ITS HIGHEST RESOLUTION IS STILL SUPER LOW RESOLUTION, WHICH WILL PREVENT PEOPLE FROM PICKING IT APART. It was not bad enough for them to release a screen capture, but even for a screen capture this is garbage. It looks "clear" until you try to do anything with it, like look for bullet holes in the theater. The resolution of the photo is not adequate to reveal a single one, IF any exist at all and if these people were killed selectively by authorities on scene and elsewhere, there would probably be few, if any bullet holes in the theater.

More from Jim Stone

UPDATE: VIDEO OF BEGINNING OF SHOOTING RELEASED BY MSM, AS I REQUESTED! HERE IT IS

And a few questions:

1. Why is there no crowd reaction AT ALL?

2. If the drummer got shot and fell down, as some are saying, why was he interviewed later with no gunshot wounds?

3. YEP - HOW DID THE SHOOTERS MISS THE BAND, KILLING ONLY MEMBERS OF THE CREW?

ANSWERS:

1. There was no crowd reaction because the sound of the gunshots was dubbed in afterward. There were no gunshots at the concert, as proven by no crowd reaction, and NO, A SPEAKER CANNOT OUT PERFORM THE SOUND OF AN AK-47, NO MATTER HOW LOUD ONE IS, THEY JUST DO NOT GO THAT LOUD. So EVERYONE in the audience should have jumped out of their shoes if a real gun got fired. Let me explain this -

Many people have been out in the back country when people have been doing target practice. And the gunshots can be heard CLEARLY, miles away. Ok, if so, when have you heard any event and speakers like that, from miles away? I remember the stories of an Ozzie Osbourne concert that could be heard from miles away, but it took place in an open air stadium with 50,000 people and laws were written afterward saying a concert cannot be that loud, because many people got their hearing permanently damaged from that one event, that was legendary loud. This band was not in a large stadium and was not playing to 50,000 people, the gunshots should have been deafening and scared the crap out of everyone.

2. The drummer, who was on TV later with no injuries whatsoever "fell down" most likely because it was just part of the normal stage act. His sticks did not go flying and instead got placed in the front of the drum set where they belonged. If there was really something going on, the drum sticks would have flown. The guitarist that exited to the left of the screen did so in a way that would be part of a normal act, performers do not stand still because that gets boring, they have to do a show. My conclusion: They needed to produce a fake video of this concert getting shot up "WHEN THE SHOOTING HAPPENED" because people were asking for it. So they went over whatever video of the concert there was, waited for a part of the show where they could say, yeah, this part of the show looks like people might believe something happened, and then they dubbed the gunshot audio in. But all aspects were not there, the lack of crowd reaction in any form at all proves this is not video of a real shooting.

3. The shooters missed the band, and only killed members of the crew, BECAUSE THE BAND HAS TO DO MORE SHOWS IN THE FUTURE, AND NO FANS ANYWHERE KNOW ANYONE WHO IS PART OF THE CREW, those people can be vanished and no one will be the wiser. If a band member was actually shot, the show could not go on. Therefore that was not part of the script.

There is a chance the band was totally in on this from the beginning and acted on cue as well, and that all parts of the sound track other than the gunshots were real. But one thing is certain, there were no gunshots AT ALL, the lack of crowd reaction proves it. The video blows the lid off EVERYTHING, because IT PROVES PEOPLE HAD THEIR CAMERAS OUT RECORDING THIS LIVE. THERE WAS NOT ONLY ONE PERSON SHOOTING VIDEO, AS I SAID, THERE SHOULD BE OVER 50 UNIQUE VIDEOS AVAILABLE AT A MINIMUM, AND REALISTICALLY THERE COULD BE OVER 100, WITH AT LEAST 10 RIGHT BY THE SHOOTERS. NO ONE WILL TURN THEIR VIDEO CAMERA OFF, WHICH TAKES A CONSCIOUS EFFORT, IF THEY ARE BEING SHOT AT. THERE SHOULD BE FULL LENGTH VIDEOS FROM DROPPED CELL PHONES THAT HAVE NOTHING BUT GUYS TALKING ARABIC AND SHOOTING FOR 15 MINUTES STRAIGHT, AND OTHER CELL VIDEOS WHERE THE PHONES DID NOT GET DROPPED BUT AT LEAST GOT PUT IN POCKETS, AND SOME WHERE PEOPLE KEPT THEIR COOL AND FILMED IT ALL. WHERE ARE THEY? SORRY, A 20 SECOND CLIP WITH A NOT SHOT DRUMMER DOING AN ACT AND NO CROWD REACTION JUST DOES NOT CUT IT. IF THE DRUMMER COULD HEAR IT AND HIT THE FLOOR WHILE HE WAS BASHING DRUMS, THE CROWD, WHICH WAS NOT RIGHT BY DRUMS GETTING BASHED WOULD HAVE HEARD IT, THIS VIDEO IS BUSTED AND THE FACT IT WAS FRONTED BY THE MSM AS REAL PROVES THIS SHOOTING NEVER HAPPENED AND PROVED THAT POINT IN ONE TAKE. NOW AN AMATEUR VIDEO OF THE STADIUM BLAST IS OUT THERE, CAVEAT: IT WAS TAKEN INSIDE THE STADIUM, WHILE THE "BLAST" HAPPENED OUTSIDE THE STADIUM, ANOTHER FAKE!

Ok, I can't resist, so I will put this in fine print. DO NOT SKIP THE NEXT "FAR MORE IMPORTANT" REPORT. But I just gotta say this: Try to follow my logic, please . . . . . Ok, so Russia kicks ISIS butt in Syria, and ISIS, in response attacks France. Now, even if one makes the point that Muslims are not very bright, trust me, they are not that stupid. Why would ISIS attack France, when their worry is Russia? URF. That was a half burp half vomit . . . . contained. Anyway I just do not see the logic here. And lots of people do not see the logic. Where is the logic? WHERE ARE THE CELL PHONE VIDEOS? Ok, I did not look for photos, but the description was that it was all "apocalyptic," so we ought to be able to see an apocalypse. From people's cell phones. Come on now, we can't trust the media after all those fake ISIS beheadings, I want to see cell phone video from a $29 verykool cell phone, or some other sub $50 piece of pre paid crap. Thousands of people saw this, and I know not everyone has an Iphone. Let's see it if this was real. Let's see the blurry shaky cell phone video. And even then, if it shows up, I will only believe something happened and that is the end of it, BECAUSE, AND THIS IS A BIG BECAUSE, A THOUGHT PROVOKING BECAUSE:

Israel kidnaps hundreds of children from Palestine. Children that would work GREAT in an ISIS video, if Israel really did want to stage something real. Why not? Why settle for CPR dolls when you are soulless anyway and might as well just use a couple hundred real children and really get the job done? Site intelligence group is Mossad. Anyone with a lick of sense knows all of ISIS is CIA/Mossad. So if ISIS really did do this terror attack in France, what is stopping the Jewish community, which has absolutely nothing against killing non Jews, from doing a real event in France? Why scream Allahu Akbar? Muslims would not do that during an attack, but GOSH does it work for the idiot feed. Just fill that trough up with rotten droppings and watch the idiots suck it down. Anyway, whatever this was I am sure it was fun for someone and seriously doubt that "someone" has any sort of dent or mark on the forehead.

UPDATE: There were over 1000 people at that concert, all of them with cell phones. At least 50 would have been shooting video when the attacks happened.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO PROVING THIS HAPPENED WITH ALL OF THAT FOOTAGE,

Gee, I never take anyone's word with anything, I really do have to see the shaky blurry video of this concert getting interrupted.

The only things getting linked other than a few photos that keep getting circulated is pictures of disasters Israelis caused, and/or old terror footage that happened a long time ago. Just like Charlie Hebdo, WHERE IS THE PRIVATE PUBLIC EVIDENCE? COME ON NOW, THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE SAW THIS, AND MANY OF THEM WERE RECORDING LONG BEFORE ANYONE KNEW ANYTHING WOULD HAPPEN BECAUSE IT WAS A CONCERT. WHERE IS THE ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE "never get through it all" PILE OF PUBLIC EVIDENCE SHOWING THE EVENTS GOING FROM HAPPY TO SAD? SERIOUSLY, PICTURES AND VIDEO THAT WILL MAX OUT YOUTUBE OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN.

UPDATE: I went over the pictures, including the ambulances, concert, other so-called attacks, etc, and I am calling B.S. - there is not enough substance and what there is out there is like pictures of primped up hamburgers at fast food restaraunts, where what you see in the picture is not what you get. There are very few photos and what does exist does not look spontaneous at all, IT LOOKS STAGED.

This won't matter much if they can take political action based on this lie. It all depends on how stupid people are. And yes, there was a terror training exercise going on, the concert club was Jewish owned which makes a staged event a piece of cake. Lots of pictures of the concert and ZERO of any terror attack - people DID have their cameras out, with photos from all angles showing what a great time it was and NO TERROR ATTACK, the whole 9 yards. I am making preparations and cannot spend a lot of time on this, I think the world will now quickly go to hell in a hand basket and am making preparations. The Jewish community is going for broke, and I hope they end up penniless but failure to prepare for the worst - them winning - would be rock stupid. The fact the center of it all was a Jewish owned establishment screams MOSSAD, and if Russia goes along with this you know they are in on the game because no nation with an intelligence agency could possibly be that stupid.

Friday the 13th connection

Coast To Coast AM - November 13, 2015 Origins of Friday The 13th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0aL0ZwUhsM

(First up, was an interview with Craig Hewlitt
- who speaks sense about the Paris attacks - on Friday the 13th)
"Whomever did it, it will get blamed on ISIS."
"What is surprising is how few control the political and economic levers of the US and the World"
(I paraphrased.)

Per Ben Fulford

Russian President Vladimir Putting is saying he will “not deal with the dog that has bitten him, it is the owner of the dog who will be held responsible.”

I reckon he must know who "the owner" is.

And it will be interesting to see whom meets with an "accident"

Germany's Top Security Official; Syrian Passport With Paris Attacker May Have Been A False Flag

Published on Nov 17, 2015

The soccer stadium in Hannover, Germany, is being evacuated and stadium loudspeakers say the game has been cancelled.

The stadium was hosting a match between Germany and the Netherlands. Many top German officials, including Chancellor Angela Merkel, were scheduled to attend the match to show they will not bow to terrorism.

3 armed persons arrested at a technical school in Heidenheim, Germany; police investigating if weapons were real and if suspects were students of the school

Germany's top security official says a Syrian passport found with one of the Paris attackers may have been false flag intended to make Europeans fearful of refugees.

http://bigstory.ap.org/a1ff42ab3c0143...

http://www.swp.de/heidenheim/lokales/...

http://www.breakingnews.com/topic/ger...

I don't want to make any criticism of your viewpoint but may I just ask to consider yourselves for one moment, that your 'belief' maybe has led you to accept that the world is a certain way and that you are failing to question your own viewpoint of reality.

Consider that 'the steeple' just could be yourselves, or perhaps the victims of fanaticism in a belief system of any kind.

Human history has all through history thrown up 'Idealism' which has challenged conventional progressive thinking. Many cultures and traditions have been lost through wars of 'difference of idealism' since recorded history began. It's what we have always fought for.

This is what powers this war.

It is intolerance, from all sides .........

Some are intelligent to fight the war based on what sp'oil's they can acquire, or what they seek to protect.

"Watching all channels with hope fading" - Underling

From Cosmic Awareness.

http://rainbowphoenixcom.ipage.com/Archives/20151115M.pdf

.... those who are behind ISIS .... have seen.... the ISIS forces are being dismembered, are being shut down, but they still need ISIS to be the boogeyman that can evoke such terror in the hearts and minds of the peoples of the world

The psychological warfare is to present the scenario that ISIS has now the capacity to strike anywhere, escalating the need for vigilance

it was several false flags under the umbrella of one larger false flag. That part of the reason for this is to create such fear that the peoples of those nations, of any nation, would call out for some sort of action.

this is the classic "problem/reaction/solution" approach that these ones ... in power .... have often used. They ... create a problem, a situation that will get a reaction from the people, and then in response, seemingly to the demands of the people for greater security and protection in this case, that they come forward with their solution.

the solution as much to do with creating an even stronger police state presence. It is not unusual right now to see on the streets of Paris armed military at their monuments, at their sites, roaming the streets, and that this is what is desired by those in power to create the next level of the police state, where common citizens will accept armed troops in their streets, in their capitals, in their cities ...

They are moving towards one world government .... commonly known as a New World Order where a heavy police state is part of the common situation experienced by all. Also in line with this would be the formation of an international task force, that has the responsibility not only for a nation's security but globally as well.

one must stay neutral, one must ask questions, one must develop that sense of priority and discernment to the events that are going on.

one is still the creator of their own lives..... If they embrace the lies and the deceptions.... then the individual will unconsciously use their own creative power to support the lies

when you do this, then you energize these events even more and then there is the likelihood that you may be affected by such false events.

it's really important to stay out of the emotion of fear because that will just feed the whole situation, and to be able to step back and look at it from a neutral perspective.

What is much more recommended is that one truly begins to understand the unique capacity of each human being to create their own reality. ... it is possible that in one's own creation of one's own reality, that the perception that the leaders will be reached and some will break ranks, may exhibit itself in your own personal reality, whereby suddenly there are ones that are speaking up, there are ones who are breaking ranks...

... when one holds that one is ... the creator of one's own life, one's life will begin to change and the exterior events of experience will reflect this.

the Paris situation ..... is a staging of events that will bring forth .... more false flags, with a heightened response of the military and the police. But again this may only be a deception to draw more and more into the fear that is being created in the world ...and ... it is ... even more important .... to remain neutral, to be the observer, to question, to search for the deeper answers, and at the same time, to create in one's own reality a different timeline of experience, whereby those who are leading such attacks, are not effective and will be exposed, their actions revealed, and the truth brought forth.

Hold that this is true, believe that this is true, live it as your truth, and it will be so. There are shifts that are happening and greater shifts that are coming and those that are in power who are doing such deeds... know this as well, and it is why they are becoming more and more desperate, for they understand ... their time is running out.

The advice is in line with what Alex Collier has been saying - stand back and don't get involved with the drama. Instead stay in positive field and work on visualising the kind of world you want to live in.

Also, I would also draw your attention to

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=10763&page=10&do=findComment&comment=326037

instead of building bomb shelters or moving to areas that won't be destroyed by the "coming Earth changes" predicted by some psychics, we should spend time believing in and visualizing a positive future...... "If we are continually shaping our future physical reality by today's collective thoughts and actions, then the time to wake up to the alternative we have created is now, " states Snow, "The choices between the kind of Earth represented by each of the Types are clear. Which do we want for our grandchildren? Which do we want perhaps to return to ourselves someday?"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-17/following-paris-terror-attacks-only-three-things-are-guaranteed

Following Paris Terror Attacks, Only Three Things Are Guaranteed

Yet More War

Islamophobia, Xenophobia, and Anti-Immigrant Sentiment

Loss of Liberties in France and at Home

While the world mourns the deaths of the innocent people who fell victim to the terror attacks in France, Western governments are busy making plans to wage further war and to reduce the freedoms of the very people victimized by the attacks in the first place. Meanwhile, misled patriots everywhere are clamoring to express their nationalistic fervor, bashing and attacking the very refugees their own governments created through foreign policy riddled with hubris.

Fear, fear, more fear!!! :o

This is getting so predictable

Ho hum!

This sure ain't going to help retail sales this Christmas season

I predict a baby boom next July/August

zerohedge Retweeted

BREAKING: 200 POLICE UNIFORMS FOUND IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE IN A RAID, ALONG WITH ROCKET LAUNCHERS AND RIFLES, according to @DeirdreBolton

Hannover Police Warn "Find Safety, Don't Stay In Groups" After Ambulance Full Of Explosives Discovered http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-17/police-cancel-germany-holland-soccer-match-evacuate-stadium-after-reports-suspicious

Second suspicious object found in Hannover, this time in central train station - HAZ

Latest from Hannover: bomb disposal team enters train station http://www.haz.de/Hannover/Aus-der-Stadt/Uebersicht/Fussball-Laenderspiel-Deutschland-gegen-Niederlande-in-Hannover

https://www.corbettreport.com/follow-the-money-from-paris-to-isis-to-paris/

Follow the Money: From Paris to ISIS to Paris

Let us for one moment accept the whole Paris attacks narrative hook, line and sinker.

The question that the French people should STILL be asking themselves, even if they believe all of that, is this: How does the Islamic State, a ragtag band of jihadis who are supposedly at war with the combined military might of the US, Turkey, the Saudis, the Russians, the Iraqis, the Iranians and many others (including, of course, the Syrians) manage to fund and coordinate spectacular international terror attacks, including not only the Paris attack, but also (apparently) bombings in Turkey and Lebanon, and the take down of Russian airliners? How is it that governments can flag and track the “suspicious” financial transactions of anyone withdrawing or transferring over $10,000 from their own bank account, but can’t seem to find a way to restrict cash flows, arms and munitions to a geographically isolated enemy who are dependent on oil sales for their financial survival?

In late 2012 it was revealed that one of the most prominent backers of the Syrian terrorists was the French government, who in addition to their illegal arms shipments were also delivering money directly to the terrorist opposition leaders.

perhaps the French people can reserve at least some of their outrage for the government which has used their own tax money to fund, supply and support the terrorists they are now at war with.

Alex Collie said to step back from all the drama and remain as a neutral observer.

The cabal obviously wants us to focus our attention on the events in Paris and now Germany.

Just watch but don't get emotionally sucked into the hysteria

Here's a good article to help you understand the intentions of those behind these events

http://www.zengardner.com/hypertension-mass-hysteria-imaginarium/

Hypertension, Mass Hysteria and the Imaginarium

This obviously staged and protracted hysteria in Paris is the latest of a long line of manufactured events intended to throw humanity into complete disorientation and vulnerablity.

It has long been known that a state of anxiety and fear is most conducive to human entrainment. Manipulators have used this for eons when exercising their control systems on populations. Today in this full spectrum war on humanity they use the term “strategy of tension” in the geopolitical realm. This is the modus operandi of intelligence agencies as exemplified in the infamous Operation Gladio set in place in Europe following WW2, provocateurs of which have since been behind virtually every supposed terror attack dating back to the 40’s in order to keep Europe destabilized.

This is now a global phenomenon because it apparently works so well.

Paris is just such an attack. The ensuing war propaganda and mandated weapons budget increases tell you exactly who is behind these attacks, along with the state crackdowns on citizens that also accompany each of these operations. 9/11 is the most glaring example, and is apparently the template they’ve since followed due to its enormous effectiveness. The Paris operation mimicked it almost to a T.

So do not despair, do not fear.

Instead, spend a few minutes of your day thinking of what you wish to see happening in the world

Put your energy into visualising political leaders and reporters blowing the whistle on this; that they tell people it's all staged and manufactured; that they wish to keep us in a state of fear because that is how they control us.

Think of millions of people standing up and saying, "NO!" to all this false flag nonsense.

Good grief!

They are so bad at staging these hoaxes

http://winteractionables.com/?p=27339

TERRORIST ‘BLOWS HIMSELF UP,’ BUT LOOK AT WINDOWS

“Forensic experts” were seen examining a terrorist’s suicide vest located right next to a restaurant’s windows. Yet, incredibly, the windows of restaurant were spotless and unscathed. Oh miracles of miracles.

This storytelling continues to break down under the weight of logic.....

LOL! Obviously the restaurant owner agreed to participate in this hoax on condition that his windows are untouched

If anyone reading this lives around there, go kick the owner in the butt

LOLZ!

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6120512-internet-hoaxers-tricked-the-world-into-believing-canadian-man-was-a-paris-terrorist/

Internet hoaxers tricked the world into believing Canadian man was a Paris terrorist

B822207655Z.1_20151116145034_000_GIF1J59

In the original photo, Jubbal is standing in a bathroom taking a picture of himself with an iPad. In the doctored version, he's pictured holding a Quran instead of the iPad, and he appears to be wearing a vest filled with explosives.

At least one Spanish newspaper and the Italian news channel TG24 picked up the doctored photo and ran it, assuming it was real. The picture went viral, and according to a report by the India Times, it even made its way to a pro-Islamic State channel on Telegram, the same app that the group used to take credit for the Paris attacks

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-17/every-position-spectrum-supports-governments-propaganda

Every Position On The Spectrum Supports The Government's Propaganda

The Nazis and others have made it very simple and clear: fear is a control mechanism.Terrorism creates fear, and fear drives fools into the hands of the government that created the terrorism that created the fear

Go watch the movie, V For Vendetta. The British government unleashes a disease outbreak and uses the resulting fear to turn Britain into a police state.

We have had by my last count 150 false FBI “sting operations,” that is, FBI orchestrated “terror plots” in which the FBI recruits half-wits to do such things as blow up the Sears Tower with fake bombs handed to them by the FBI.

We have had the false flag 9/11 operation, the false flag Boston Marathon Bombing, the false flag Charlie Hebdo, the false flag Paris attack. All of these false flag operations were scripted long ago by Operation Gladio, by the Northwoods Project ..... and so on.

The Western world consists of a tyranny in which brainwashed nonentities live in a constructed reality.

BLOWBACK : France is the third biggest arms dealer (per capita)

- after Russia and the USA

The Truth About The Paris Terrorist Attack

He also points out that many French muslims (like 20%+) support suicide bombing

"How's that working out for you?" asks Stefan Molyneux

What is not clear to me is whether the French government is really siding with the Russians by really bombing ISIS in Syria or is the French government working with the Zionists to help bring about the NWO?

Or is it doing both?

Paris Attack False Flag: Conspiracy Hoax Exposed

Published on Nov 15, 2015

Compilation of clips and evidences put together that proves this was a staged false flag terror attack in Paris, France.

Original Tweet (two days before event) can be seen here: https://twitter.com/PZbooks/status/66...

Fox News anchor's daughter was there. How convenient! Fox News says she was at concert hall but the father later says she was at the Stade De France football game watching the friendly match between France and Germany. Daughter was at the football match or at the concert hall? Or both places at same?

Europeans ask yourself this! What American girls will go all the way to France to watch a FRIENDLY FOOTBALL MATCH?

Patrick Pelloux, is a specialist of emergency medical services. He states that this was a PLANNED MULTI-SITE EXERCISE and that first respondents (police, firemen etc.) were already stationed as part of that exercise.

For those of you that are commenting and saying there was no bombing at the cafe, only shooting. The media reported it as "suicide bombing" at the cafe.
Google "comptoir voltaire cafe suicide bombing". Don't be surprised if you can't find footage or images of actual explosions, because there wasn't any.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4zqsS0Kfk

U.S Marine Ken O'Keefe Exposes Paris Attacks Hoax

O'Keefe says:

... the western governments are in bed with Saudi Arabia who’s the primary funder of ISIS, along with Qatar and other Gulf states..... We not only provide the political cover and military assistance to Saudi Arabia while it slaughters innocent people in Yemen, but we also provide the cover for them to go ahead and do their dirty dealings with these psychopaths that are running around Syria and other parts of the world like Iraq.

....what we really need to do is start realising the fact that we are ISIS. And the reason why our corrupt treasonous governments are carrying out these policies is because they do not represent us. They represent the bankers....
ISIS stands for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service. They never attack Israel. That in itself also tells you a lot about who these individuals are