Is there Anti-White hatred ?

Great video

MORGAN FREEMAN made the same point Eight Years ago

Morgan freeman solves the race problem.

I do not think of Freeman a "black man", just a man - so relaxed so natural in who he is.

Overcoming the smaller identity people try to force upon him.

People are TAUGHT these labels, and they hold onto them,

because they benefit somehow.

What I dislike is the "victim politics" that sustains this madness

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst it is possible we do live in a matrix like existence, it is also possible that we do have physical form but our mind and soul may be influenced and manipulated by AI. As I understand many advanced ET’s use AI widely for the right reasons as opposed to what is going on here.

We must also be mindful that if a very advanced form of AI is controlling our thoughts then what is to say all our thoughts are just programs causing us to believe we understand what is or has gone on?

We are biological entities with a soul and intelligence, so, even if we were trapped in a Matrix we would at some point evolve to find a way out – as the Borg would say ‘resistance is futile’ !

I take the view that if we can imagine something then it will be possible at some point.

I suspect the truth will lie somewhere in-between and any change we want must be driven by the people who come to the realisation that there is something very wrong with the way earth is run and once we cross that threshold many truths will be forced out. Unfortunately any system of Governance that uses lies and deception to control people will lead to human suffering, destruction and evil itself.

But, we are clearly in a battle and game for control of our mind and soul by the Satanic Psychopathic Cabal who mimic the Draco Reptilian control system to keep the farm animals in their pen.

Perhaps we need a thread about AI, the Matrix and time travel?

The Satanic Cabal can construct our future by directing events in the present.

If we do exist in a Matrix someone has done a good job convincing us we're real life forms. Can AI truly mimic life as we understand it and can freewill exist in a matrix?

Sparky I know you are into predictive software / AI / Borg Matrix stuff

There's a bit of a discussion here (Intel Exchange- Tor):

http://rrcc5uuudhh4oz3c.onion/?cmd=topic&id=13572

Going back a couple of years. (When the sites up, gets attacked a fair bit, uptime is around 70%)

I don't talk to much publicly for many obvious and quite a few not so obvious reasons. Time is fragile.

Archived