Sign in to follow this  
FriarN

Trump vs the Network(s)- Will he fare better than Howard Beale?

Trump vs the Network(s)- Will he fare better than Howard Beale?

The short & dramatic life of Howard Beale, Network anchor

who woke up to the truth, and decided to share it... though only briefly.

What will the Networks do in 2015-16, to a man who decides to speak some truth while running for President?

Playlist : Trump versus The Network

howard-beale_zpsqqma1s1l.jpg

"I'm mad as hell!" - describes Trump's attitude & many Americans too.

Those who are fed up, may be ready to vote for Trump - He is change!

Or at least a possible promise of change, empty or not.

"We're in a lot of trouble"

When the reality of corporate control of the World is explained to Howard Beale:

"The World is a business"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKkRDMil0bw&index=3&list=PLEqLtjOAAKuU5Rp93t4AyFYEopsbI31N-

Why the life of the "genuine" Howard Neale was ended : He was killed for his low ratings

The elites who control the Networks are still live - look what they are doing:

EXPOSED: FOX Targets Trump at Debate

America was great once-upon-a-time : What happened??

(No longer the greatest country in the world - pubic is too ill-informed):

Can Trump really make America great again? Or is he just there to be entertaining??

Time will tell how strong his commitment is to Truth and to Change...

I started a new PLAYLIST : Trump versus the Network(s)... in 2015-2016?

- which includes the videos listed above:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEqLtjOAAKuU5Rp93t4AyFYEopsbI31N-

Description:

The short and dramatic genuine life of Howard Beale, Network anchor who woke up to the truth, and decided to share it... though only briefly. What will the Networks do in 2015, to a man who decides to speak with truth while running for President? Let's wish Donald Trump a long life, for his courage in revealing the corruption of US politics, and the way it is supported by mainstream media. By seeing the truth more clearly, and getting "goddamned mad" can We-the-people stop the common practice of corrupt politicians and their backers who buy off the media?

Yes, corporatocracy is certainly a problem, but behind that are values and morality. There is not enough of a connection in public awareness between the products they buy and the uses those funds are put to. Awareness of these connections would certainly help, but it is only part of the picture.

Another aspect of the problem is the inflation of the money supply. This causes a loss of buying power and creates a need to 'hold a job' even when the consequences are unfavorable. When people are willing to do a job because they need the money, moral considerations take a back seat to 'putting food on the table' and financial slavery holds sway over conscience.

When people do not feel free to exercise their conscience, evil flourishes. They will work for companies that harm because they feel they have no other choice. It is curious that we live in a world of lack and abundance simultaneously. The lack is obviously man made, but its grip is very strong.

It is about electing the right candidate, it is about the greed that is at the root of the problem. Greed leads to immoral behavior, which leads to creating systems like the Federal Reserve, which impoverishes the many to benefit the few. The Federal Reserve could be used as it was originally stated to be used, that is to provide a solid foundation for the money system, but the reality is that it has been used for exactly the opposite. Money and markets are unstable and can be manipulated at the will of those holding the reins, to keep the masses in financial slavery and keep the money flowing into the pockets of those who run it.

Various US presidents warned about the Money Trust, and they were right. There are actions we can take to weaken corporations, but underneath that, human consciousness has to move away from greed. That will only happen through development of consciousness. People will only change when they are ready to change, so it may take a significant amount of suffering before humanity will purge greed from consciousness.

Yes, corporatocracy is certainly a problem, but behind that are values and morality. There is not enough of a connection in public awareness between the products they buy and the uses those funds are put to. Awareness of these connections would certainly help, but it is only part of the picture.

. . .

It is about electing the right candidate, it is about the greed that is at the root of the problem. Greed leads to immoral behavior...

Yes, I do agree, that people need to gain a greater awareness of how they are financing the beasts who lie to them, and manipulate them.

Greed and selfishness is promoted by the MSM, 24/7.

Would Trump be as popular as he is, if the public was not so fascinated with Rich bastards, and how they got to be rich?

Trump win, and turn out to be a good president, just as Joseph Kennedy, JFK's father turned out to be a good head of the SEC, he knew all the tricks.

Or, he may stay a greedy bastard, and try to plunder the country. There's certainly a real risk of that, and it would be a true learning experience

(In the cross-town rivalry with The NewYorker, it was New York Magazine that scored the big points):

How Roger Ailes Picked Trump, and Fox News’ Audience, Over Megyn Kelly

11-trump-ailes-kelly.w529.h352.2x.jpg

Photo: Getty Images

In the fallout since the first GOP debate, Fox News chairman Roger Ailes has found himself caught between Donald Trump, who has the full backing of Fox’s misogynist audience, and Megyn Kelly, the star anchor whom Ailes has nurtured and sees as the key to reaching younger viewers

> http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/08/fox-news-picked-trump-over-megyn-kelly.html

Excerpt:

While Trump barnstormed rival media outlets over the last few days, dissing Kelly and Fox at virtually every turn, Ailes remained surprisingly restrained in his response, even after Trump told CNN on Friday that Kelly had “blood coming out of her wherever” during the debate. Paralyzed by the volume of pro-Trump emails from Fox’s loyal viewers, Ailes’s only statement, released a day after the debate, said that he was “extremely proud of all of the moderators.” Fox’s famously aggressive PR apparatus has not gone after Trump to defend Kelly, and although Kelly’s executive producer Tom Lowell did send out an email to colleagues thanking them for their support in recent days, that support has been private.

Trump is now back in Fox’s fold, but the lengths that Ailes went to in order to win Trump back revealed a rare moment of weakness for the Fox chief...

. . . After Trump told Sean Hannity in a weekend phone call that he was “never doing Fox again,” appeared on four non-Fox public-affairs shows on Sunday, and did interviews with Today and Morning Joe on Monday, Ailes raised the white flag and picked up the phone on Monday morning. “Roger wanted a friendly relationship,” the source explained.

=== ===

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Roger Ailes just called. He is a great guy & assures me that “Trump” will be treated fairly on @FoxNews. His word is always good!

=== ===

Resecuring Trump access could prove to be a temporary victory for Ailes. Having backed down to the GOP front-runner and all but sacrificed one of his biggest stars to appease the conservative base — a.k.a. Fox viewers — Ailes has set a dangerous precedent. The message is clear: Fox reports, but the audience decides.

Yup. That sounds like Fox.

Go for the ratings, even if you have to "kill off" the career of a journalist you "made".

This is exactly like what happened at the end of NETWORK

Post-Debate : No platitudes, just some home truths -- as he puts the Fox attack behind him

This came after / or before HIS SPEECH

Donald Trump Press Conference FULL Q&A Speech Birch Run Michigan "Donald Trump Press Conference"8-11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E67P-1y4Xzw

"To get what you want, you have to have flexibility... there has to be some trust"

"Jeb Bush will not be able to negotiate with China. Jeb Bush will not be able to negotiate in Mexico.

His whole thing with the 'wall of love', it is not right!"

Bernie Sanders: "the way the two women took the microphone away, that was very weak.

That would never happen with me."

He obvious knows how to negotiate, even with recent 'enemies', like FOX:

Donald Trump Wins Again: Fox News Channel Softens Criticism ...

Breitbart News-5 hours ago
Roger Ailes, the president of Fox News, called Trump personally on Monday— according to Trump—assuring him that his network would be fair ...

Eating crow to keep a career going - this headline made me laugh !

Megyn Kelly on Trump Attacks: I ‘Will Not Apologize for Doing Good Journalism’
by Josh Feldman | 9:06 pm, August 10th, 2015VIDEO3247

megyn.png

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly led her show tonight by addressing the dust-up between her and Donald Trump in the past few days.

Kelly grilled Trump on his past sexist commentsduring last week’s big GOP debate and Trumpthrew a temper tantrum and attacked Kelly personally over it.

Kelly took the high road and refused to even acknowledge Trump’s personal attacks on her, saying, “I certainly will not apologize for doing good journalism.”

> http://www.mediaite.com/tv/megyn-kelly-on-trump-attacks-i-will-not-apologize-for-doing-good-journalism/

(Honestly, whom does she think she is kidding ?)

What do you think of this imaginary conversation? How accurate might it be?

Donald Trump : The Boss meets the Real Boss - just 5 minutes long

If he continues to do well in the polls, Donald Trump will eventually have "the conversation" with The Man ... or men who really control our planet. I may go something like I have imagined this video. (thanks to Paddy Chayevsky and his great 1976 film, Network, which helped to inspire this video.)

But in the case of The Donald, I don't think the conversation will happen on a movie set made up to look like a boardroom, but rather in a quieter one-on-one meeting, or a phone conversation, as I have imagined here. When will it happen? Maybe it has occurred already?

A DIFFERENT CONVERSATION / with a Different Man

- Here a rumor:  Trump is said to have had a conversation already with Bill Clinton:

Donald Trump and Bill Clinton Collide in Best Conspiracy Story Ever

—By Kevin Drum

Wed Aug. 5, 2015

blog_bill_clinton_chewing_glasses.jpg

Oh man, this is the best Clinton conspiracy story ever. Except apparently it's true:

Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.
Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party
and offered his own views of the political landscape.
....The tone of the call was informal, and Clinton never urged Trump to run, the four people said. Rather, they said, Clinton sounded curious about Trump’s moves toward a presidential bid
and told Trump that he was striking a chord with frustrated conservatives and was a rising force on the right
One person with knowledge of Clinton’s end of the call said
the former president was upbeat and encouraging during the conversation,
which occurred as Trump was speaking out about GOP politics and his prescriptions for the nation.

Conservative heads must be exploding right about now. Is the Trump candidacy just a devious Clinton scheme to screw up the Republican primaries? It's just the kind of thing a Clinton would do, after all....

> http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2015/08/donald-trump-and-bill-clinton-collide-best-conspiracy-story-ever

One source for this: Carly Fiorina

(even Ben Carson is having problems with media spin):

Carson Demands ‘Responsible Media’ Cover Illegal Immigration Correctly
By Jeffrey Meyer | August 23, 2015 |

During an appearance on CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday, Ben Carson scolded members of the media for distorting his views on illegal immigration. Speaking to fill-in host Jim Acosta, the Republican presidential candidate argued that “[a]t some point I hope we have some responsible media which actually focuses on the problem.”

Carson’s comments came in response to Acosta misinterpreting his views on immigration, specifically through the use of drones to monitor the U.S./Mexico border:

The renounced neurosurgeon stressed he was “quite clear" what he meant about the use of drones used to monitor the southern border:

You said that the United States should consider using drone strikes to secure the border with Mexico. What did you mean by that? Obviously, drones are used now for surveillance along the border. Are you talking about taking drone strikes at the U.S./Mexico border?

Carson went one step further and told Acosta that when he initially made those comments he knew the media would distort his views on immigration:

I said that drones are excellent for surveillance. You know, along that border, we have miles and miles of fences, and, you know, I went there last week and didn't see any border patrol people, and those fences are so easy to scale. It’s almost like not having a fence there.

Earlier in the segment, Carson also rejected Acosta’s question regarding his use of the term “anchor baby” and called the debate over the word a distraction from the real immigration debate:

So drones can help with the surveillance, and no way did I suggest that drones be used to kill people. And I said that to the media at the time. I said you guys, some of you are going to go out and say Carson wants to use drones to kill people on the borders. How ridiculous. At some point I hope we have some responsible media which actually focuses on the problem.

I think it’s silly political correctness. Everybody knows
what we are talking about. We need to talk about the actual
issue, and stop getting pulled off into
the weeds, and saying you can use this term, you can use that term, it’s so silly.
- See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-meyer/2015/08/23/carson-demands-responsible-media-cover-illegal-immigration#sthash.CteMdUel.dpuf

The WSJ doesn't like Trump,

because he has found a way to neutralize the advantages held by MSM-sponsored candidates

Donald Trump’s Insults Rattle Republican Rivals, Please Fans
Stream of barbs aimed at fellow GOP candidates startle even those used to rough political discourse

To a political professional, it looks like one of the most uncoordinated tennis players hitting line shots every time, every single time. These guys can’t return them,” said Michael Caputo, a New York-based political consultant who worked with Mr. Trump when he was weighing past political runs

Mr. Caputo said Mr. Trump regularly hears from advisers that he should dial back his insults, but rarely does. His experience in reality TV, Mr. Caputo said, has shown Mr. Trump how to fine-tune his barbs so they land with maximum effect. “Even though it sounds like they’re off the cuff, it’s calculated,” said Mr. Caputo, who isn’t working with the 2016 Trump campaign. “He has put thoughts into everything he said and he realizes the value of every word out of his mouth because he’s been involved in a television production set for the better part of a decade. There, every second counts.”

So far, Mr. Trump seems to be paying no political price, so there is little incentive to ease up. But his critics say he is debasing the political discourse in an unprecedented fashion, taking negative campaigning and anger-driven populism to an extreme.

“He shouldn’t be let near a Twitter account, let alone nuclear weapons.” said Peter Wehner, a senior White House adviser to George W. Bush. “Yet for his supporters, the more crude and insulting Trump is, the more dispensation he’s granted. The lower he goes, the uglier he gets, the louder they cheer.”

==

> http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-insults-rattle-republican-rivals-please-fans-1440632659

THREE YEARS ON... that Trump Meets the REAL BOSS seems MORE REAL than ever!

The following Video was added to THE PLAYLIST : Trump versus The Network$

"AN UNNAMED GROUP Behind the Curtain" - who perverts the Law

"Trump's hand is the Declassification move"

The Deep State's Biggest Fear Has Come True & There's One Person Who Is Pleased About It:Dr.Janda

One Unknown Family Rules the World; Two Dueling Branches; w/ Dr. Dave Janda Pt 1

Dr. Dave Janda Pt 2

==

... But Trump is now in a position to Fight back

Trump considers executive order allowing feds to investigate social media bias

A low-key White House document obtained by Bloomberg allegedly reveals that President Trump may be moving toward the signing of an executive order that will allow federal investigators to probe Alphabet Inc’s Google, Facebook, and other social media platforms for bias and antitrust violations.

DEEP STATE players have been gradually cleaned up, & removed from the DOJ & FBI

Are Military Tribunals now in the immediate future?

The number of Federal Judges changed by Trump, is the key change,

and WHY this swamp-draining process has taken so long.

TRUMP, TRIBUNALS & THE DEEP STATE

Brent Bozell: ‘Acosta Is Not a Reporter; He Is a Left-Wing Activist;’ It’s Up to WH Who Gets Press Pass

brentbozellgreysuit.jpg

Acosta is merely “a left-wing activist” posing as a journalist, Bozell said in his statement, presented below:

"CNN’s lawsuit is ridiculous. I am, and have always been, a defender of the Constitution and the First Amendment. That said, no one reporter has a constitutional right to access the press briefing room. It’s the prerogative of the White House to decide who gets a pass and who does not.

"Let me be clear: Jim Acosta is not a reporter; he is a left-wing activist. He has proven on countless occasions that he is more interested in disrupting and debating the President than asking serious questions. As far as the Administration is concerned, CNN is not a news organization but a political hit squad for the far left. I am sure Jim Acosta’s press pass would be restored if he proved himself capable of playing the role of a respectable journalist like nearly every other correspondent in that room. Until that happens, the White House's decision to suspend Acosta is absolutely justified."

STILL Seems prophetic:

If he continues to do well in the polls, Donald Trump will eventually have "the conversation" with the man or men who really control our planet. I may go something like I have imagined this video. (thanks to Paddy Chayevsky and his great 1976 film, Network, which helped to inspire this video.) But in the case of The Donald, I don't think the conversation will happen on a movie set made up to look like a boardroom, but rather in a quieter one-on-one meeting, or a phone conversation, as I have imagined here. When will it happen? Maybe it has occurred already?

MORE & MORE !

If TRUMP loses in 2020... we may get John Galt...

In 2023 - 2024 will we hear this?: "

As everything around you declines, one thing continues to grow: The power of your Rulers" (the Deep State):

Atlas Shrugged: John Galt Speech

"Opposition to BLM is sky-rocketing"

Trump Is WINNING The Propaganda War Over BLM Rioting And Even Some BLM Leaders Agree SLAMMING Antifa

Trump Is WINNING The Propaganda War Over BLM Rioting And Even Some BLM Leaders Agree SLAMMING Antifa. Some journalists are trying to argue that Trump is losing but in order to do so they pulled 2 month old polls showing people supported BLM. However current polling is showing Trump has that the more he embraces law and order the more his polling improves. Perhaps Americans of all types want law and order and are sick of the riots. One BLM Leader is denouncing the far left and antifa co opting the message and creating a spectacle, one that plays right into Trump's hands. The only issue is that Trump isn't making the far left do anything, they are doing it to themselves. Democrats have long been worried that Trump's approval among minorities would cost them the election. Trump just needs to help republicans win the suburbs now and the far left is proving everything he says right