Sign in to follow this  
cgnao

WED JUL 8 18:46:08 UTC 2015

I am buying Puts again Today - this time: for October

With SV-ratio at : 211.20 +1.82 / 11.83 = 17.86, down slightly from 17.89 yesterday

SVratio_zpsqdugvo5l.png

I am Looking at Puts again (fix numbers, below) : SPY-10d : vix

OPTION Pricing:
Mon. : Sep put-- : mid. : Oct put-- : mid. : with SPY at 210.81
215p: 6.28-6.41: 6.35 : 6.83-6.97: 6.90 : 3.21%
210p: 3.85-3.88: 3.87 : 4.55-4.63: 4.59 : 2.19%

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-23/commodity-carnage-contagion-crushes-stocks-bond-yields

Commodity Carnage Contagion Crushes Stocks & Bond Yields

Summing up Mainstream media today...

Commodities are deeply oversold, and on support.

They may get a rally from here, or at least a bounce

CU-etc_zpsjpaft1c0.gif

http://kingworldnews.com/gerald-celente-just-predicted-a-global-stock-market-crash-and-gave-the-exact-time-frame/

Gerald Celente Just Predicted A Global Stock Market Crash And Gave The Exact Time Frame

.... I’m now predicting that we are going to see a global stock market crash before the end of the year. It’s not only going to be the Dow, it’s going to be the DAX, the FTSE, the CAC, Shanghai, and the Nikkei. There’s going to be panic on the streets from Wall Street to Shanghai and from the UK down to Brazil. You are going to see one market after another begin to collapse.”

SHEMITAH EXPOSED: Financial Crisis Planned For September 2015

Published on Jul 14, 2015

For your free report on how to not only survive and even prosper from the coming collapse visit:http://surviveshemitah.com

Survive Shemitah on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/surviveshemitah

14:45 mins

I've been keeping an eye on the end of the next Shemitah year on Sept 13th 2015
And because of this, I began doing some research on what events may be happening in or around that time
And the amount of bizarre things scheduled for this September is what convinced me that something is being planned for this fall
.... I decided to begin looking up days on or around Sept 13th of this year to see if I could find any interesting events and it didn't take long before I found numerous events all happening on or around that date, of major significance.....

ok.

question.

shanghai composite still has a ytd return of over 80 goddamn percent.

I.e. everyone who was in a year ago has nearly doubled their money.... Even if they weren't buying on margin.

why the hell is zero hedge banging on so much about the down side of a short squeeze?

have they even said anything about the previous upside?

if not. why not.

Im finding their commentary incredibly disingenuous.

Perhaps a lot of very-greedy-but-wet-behind-the-ears guys got sucked in more recently and they have lost all their savings?

And their unhappiness may destabilise their community and society, thus forcing those extraordinary measures by the Chinese authorities.

Certainly TPTB in China are taking the downturn very, very seriously

Also I understand there's been a massive amount of rehypothecation of commodities in Chinese warehouses and the money may have been used to gamble on shares.

That house of cards has collapsed and a lot of horrors will see the light of day.

Governments do try to keep the sheep happy where life savings are involved- look at the Northern Rock here in the UK some years ago

It's all held together with public confidence. Once trust is gone and there is no confidence, it'll get very ugly.

Perhaps a lot of very-greedy-but-wet-behind-the-ears guys got sucked in more recently and they have lost all their savings?

And their unhappiness may destabilise their community and society, thus forcing those extraordinary measures by the Chinese authorities.

Certainly TPTB in China are taking the downturn very, very seriously

Also I understand there's been a massive amount of rehypothecation of commodities in Chinese warehouses and the money may have been used to gamble on shares.

That house of cards has collapsed and a lot of horrors will see the light of day.

Governments do try to keep the sheep happy where life savings are involved- look at the Northern Rock here in the UK some years ago

It's all held together with public confidence. Once trust is gone and there is no confidence, it'll get very ugly.

there's two things happening as far as I can see.

western banks have been shorting the Chinese market for several years as part of the currency wars.

in the last 12 months they got well and truly blown out. causing a market wide short squeeze on chinese equities.

at the same time. pig farmers saw the rise and. not understanding how markets work. bet the farm. lots of them will now be in negative equity and if they were really really really really stupid got margin calls.

but the story is surely the 100%+ rise

not the 30% correction afterwards.

also. given return is still well, well above the rise. it looks like the shanghai composite is paying really nice dividends.

also. with the yuan still looking like it is appreciating against the dollar. those returns are looking awesome.

picking some undervalued chinese equities as safe buys looks like a really good idea.

instead zero hedge is all shock horror scare be afraid of Chinese equities.

why....

http://kingworldnews.com/forget-the-hindenburg-omen-and-death-cross-weve-only-seen-this-event-4-other-times-in-history-and-each-time-the-stock-market-has-collapsed-more-than-33/

Forget Hindenburg Omen And Death Cross – This Alarming Event Just Happened For The 5th Time In History And The Other 4 Times The Stock Market Collapsed More Than 33%!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-18/only-date-unknown

Only The Date Is Unknown

The US and world economies are frauds that are coming unraveled...... Soon this bubble will burst. Only the date is unknown.

Two predictions can be made with reasonable confidence:

• The stock market is likely to be halved and that might be optimistic. Only the date is unknown.
  • The economy will eventually resemble the Great Depression. Only the date is unknown.

When the unknown date arrives, America will likely look like some third-world country. Its political system may not survive.

Welcome to Venezuela with nuclear weapons.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/23-nations-around-the-world-where-stock-market-crashes-are-already-happening

23 Nations Around The World Where Stock Market Crashes Are Already Happening

Posted below is a list that I put together of 23 nations around the world where stock market crashes are already happening. To see the stock market chart for each country, just click the link…

1. Malaysia

2. Brazil

3. Egypt

4. China

5. Indonesia

6. South Korea

7. Turkey

8. Chile

9. Colombia

10. Peru

11. Bulgaria

12. Greece

13. Poland

14. Serbia

15. Slovenia

16. Ukraine

17. Ghana

18. Kenya

19. Morocco

20. Nigeria

21. Singapore

22. Taiwan

23. Thailand

Of course this is just the beginning. The western world is going to feel this kind of pain as well very soon. I want to share with you an excerpt from an article that just appeared in the Telegraph entitled “Doomsday clock for global market crash strikes one minute to midnight as central banks lose control“.

Most have had drops of maybe 10%.

That's a correction, not a crash.

A "Bear Market" normally starts at 20%

I think it is fair to say that this call proved "100% wrong, guaranteed". I would now be looking for significant falls to start in early September in an effort to create a panic atmosphere such that it is morally acceptable, even essential for the Fed to delay their very long promised interest rate increase for September 2015 in the FOMC report on the 17th of September.

Watching the financial markets believe every single word that comes from the fed about the constantly delayed rate increase appears to me to be like a group of 25 year olds expectantly waiting for Father Christmas on the 24th of December.

The Shemitah date hits on a weekend in mid-September

Here's the business idea:

1. Hire a bunch of hot women
  2. Tell them to pretend to punch each other on camera while wearing just a string bikini
  3. Go public (kind of) and hope to sell $20 million worth of stock which you paid a few hundred bucks for before making even one dollar in revenue
  4. Profit

That's exactly what Las Vegas-based Lingerie Fighting Championships (LFC), formerly known as Spaking Events, Xodetec Group, Xodetec LED and Cala Energy Cor,p which has a very appropriate OTC Pink trading symbol: BOTY, decided to do according to its just filed amended S-1 statement.

Only it is not exactly a public offering: the company's stock which rarely if ever trades on the pink sheets, is selling 3.9 million shares of selling shareholder stock for total proceeds of just under $20 million, as part of a reverse acquisition (no, not a reverse merger, a reverse acquisition) of its predecessor shell company with LFC.

(No doubt there are some very slimy cabalists behind this)