Sign in to follow this  
cgnao

WED JUL 8 18:46:08 UTC 2015

"Hiram, the master builder" - nicely said.

Easily translated

http://kingworldnews.com/nomi-prins-keynote-speaker-at-imf-fed-world-bank-conference-on-the-frightening-reason-why-were-doomed/

Nomi Prins – Keynote Speaker At World Bank-Fed-IMF Conference, On The Frightening Reason Why We’re All Doomed

Nomi Prins: “It isn’t just about China. This is something that is prevalent throughout the world. No market, not in the United States and not in Europe, is immune from the fact that the money that’s in these markets is artificially created. It’s not growth money. It’s not earned money. It’s artificially created money by the central banks of the world through the private banking system into these markets and it can evaporate as quickly as it came in.

When you have all this cheap, artificial liquidity perpetuating all the global market increases, when there’s any factor that comes in to disturb the idea of that liquidity being around forever or markets going up forever, things turn around very quickly….

http://kingworldnews.com/nomi-prins-keynote-speaker-at-imf-fed-world-bank-conference-on-the-frightening-reason-why-were-doomed/

Nomi Prins – Keynote Speaker At World Bank-Fed-IMF Conference, On The Frightening Reason Why We’re All Doomed

Nomi Prins: “It isn’t just about China. This is something that is prevalent throughout the world. No market, not in the United States and not in Europe, is immune from the fact that the money that’s in these markets is artificially created. It’s not growth money. It’s not earned money. It’s artificially created money by the central banks of the world through the private banking system into these markets and it can evaporate as quickly as it came in.

When you have all this cheap, artificial liquidity perpetuating all the global market increases, when there’s any factor that comes in to disturb the idea of that liquidity being around forever or markets going up forever, things turn around very quickly….

As much as I like taking WB cash.

Total bullshit.

They're "doomed" because the liquidity of the NWO is outside of their (WB-Fed-IMF) control, happens whether they like it or not, while at the same time anyone with any experience of their activities doesn't just know not to trust them, they are proactively attacking their power.

It's been great over the last 12 months to watch them replace their rank and file with people who at least have some competence. As government after government declined their loans.

Going to be very interesting to watch them change tactics in the face of this brave new world.

Can Greece be used to take-down Goldman Sachs?

Greek debt crisis: Goldman Sachs could be sued for helping hide debts when it joined euro

Posted on July 11, 2015by Jean

This is rapidly catching up to them! One day, they will be unable to shove it under the rug. There will be simply too much you-know-what to hide it any longer ;) ~J

SOURCE
July 11, 2015
Thanks to J.

Goldman-Sachs.jpg
Exclusive: A leading adviser to debt-riven countries has offered to help Athens recover some of the vast profits made by the investment bank

Goldman Sachs faces the prospect of potential legal action from Greece over the complex financial deals in 2001 that many blame for its subsequent debt crisis.

A leading adviser to debt-riven countries has offered to help Athens recover some of the vast profits made by the investment bank.

The Independent has learnt that a former Goldman banker, who has advised indebted governments on recovering losses made from complex transactions with banks, has written to the Greek government to advise that it has a chance of clawing back some of the hundreds of millions of dollars it paid Goldman to secure its position in the single currency.

The development came as Greece edged towards a last-minute deal with its creditors which will keep it from crashing out of the single currency.

READ MORE:TSIPRAS TELLS CREDITORS WHAT HE’S PREPARED TO DO
EU COMES ROUND TO US DEMANDS TO SCRAP GREEK DEBT
ATHENS BLINKS FIRST, PROMISES TO ‘IMMEDIATELY IMPLEMENT’ REFORMS

The deal is based on fresh economic reform proposals submitted by Athens which bear astriking similarity to the creditors’ offerrejected by the Greek people in a referendum last Sunday – sparking claims that Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has effectively executed a huge U-turn in order to avoid a catastrophic “Grexit”.

Greece managed to keep within the strict Maastricht rules for eurozone membership largely because of complex financial deals created by the investment bank which critics say disguised the extent of the country’s outstanding debts.

Goldman Sachs is said to have made as much as $500m from the transactions known as “swaps”. It denies that figure but declines to say what the correct one is.

The banker who stitched it together, Oxford-educated Antigone Loudiadis, was reportedly paid up to $12m in the year of the deal. Now Jaber George Jabbour, who formerly designed swaps at Goldman, has told the Greek government in a formal letter that it could “right historical wrongs as part of [its] plan to reduce Greece’s debt”.

Mr Jabbour successfully assisted Portugal in renegotiating complex trades naively done with London banks during the financial crisis. His work helped trigger a parliamentary inquiry and cost many senior officials and politicians their jobs. It also triggered major compensation payments by banks to the Portuguese taxpayer.

Greece-bank-AFP.jpg

Pensioners stand outside a closed branch of the Greek National bank in Thessaloniki on June 29, 2015

Mr Jabbour, who now runs Ethos Capital Advisors, has also helped expose other cases including allegations against Goldman Sachs and Société Générale over their dealings with Libya relating to financial transactions that left the country’s taxpayers billions of dollars out of pocket. Both banks deny wrongdoing.

> more: https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015/07/11/greek-debt-crisis-goldman-sachs-could-be-sued-for-helping-hide-debts-when-it-joined-euro/

Maybe they can be sued for $100 Billion+ of constructive losses

What is imminent?

Are you referring to D B's post on the take down of Goldman Sachs or total global financial collapse?

Maybe the 2 are the same.......

Not sure "symptom" is the word I would use.

Wouldn't use "cause" either (although a default on €300Billion is definitely going to cause some serious sell off as low yield & high risk assets get dumped to meet obligations)

What is imminent?

Are you referring to D B's post on the take down of Goldman Sachs or total global financial collapse?

Maybe the 2 are the same.......

I think he refers to a Crash being imminent, rather than a takedown of Goldmans.

They will probably just find a way to prosper from it.

The pope's new initiative may be a greater threat to GS

And so it begins... (are we headed towards bail-ins?)

US Lenders may start readying for harder times - SCMP, pg.B3

Banks are expected to set aside more money to cover bad loans when they post results

+ Debt troubles for energy co's due to plunging oil prices

+ Big earnings of banks will be reduced by higher provisions

+ Bankers say it's "not a catastrophe" (yet), since they are just guessing at the size of ultimate losses

+ So far: "... the credit environment is good"

+ Wells Fargo has cut their loss provision from $22bn in 2009, to just $1.4bn in 2014

+ Loans to the energy sector account for 5.7% of total loan exposure at JPM

Looks like the S&P will open with a large gap up. More evidence to suggest that TPTSB can stop any stock market crash in its tracks thanks to plunge protection teams, HFT, market blackouts/"Glitches" and so on.

Free markets are so 20th century.

Looks like the S&P will open with a large gap up. More evidence to suggest that TPTSB can stop any stock market crash in its tracks thanks to plunge protection teams, HFT, market blackouts/"Glitches" and so on.

Free markets are so 20th century.

Noise. S&P has been going nowhere since the start of the year, and the bombs haven't started dropping yet.

HFT has now been mostly killed. (with fibre optic windings no less, can find the interview if you missed it)

Market black outs just reduce the acceleration.

Noise. S&P has been going nowhere since the start of the year, and the bombs haven't started dropping yet.

HFT has now been mostly killed. (with fibre optic windings no less, can find the interview if you missed it)

here you go.

Well the S&P is up around 3 percent since the start of 2015 which is not so much but it is better than the return on cash even if one were to ignore dividends and far better than precious metals. The S&P has also more than tripled since the lows in 2009. And yet again, what appears as if it should have been a serious crash has been stopped in its tracks and there is a good chance of new all time highs in the next month or so.

I have been saying it for about two years now, that TPTSB have the power to stop any stock market crash and to keep the market going upwards and to repress gold and silver down to or even slightly below the price of production for many years to come and I have seen nothing to make me my change my mind. Yet despite the now large amount of practical evidence to support such a viewpoint, I always receive hostile replies when I say it. I don't understand why.

Stunlee,

The wave count is wrong for a crash now.

I have been following Tony Caldaro's work. And using that, and my own charts, I sold my Puts right on the Low.

It seemed pretty easy. Check my daily Trading Diary, and see if you agree:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20126&page=4

The Drop in US stocks could be finished

- and yesterday was "turn" day (ie the Wed. before option expiry)

SPY ... update : 3-yrs

SPY-12mos_zpsd15wmi2o.gif

Tony C:

"The market gapped down at the open for the second day this week. Then after a small bounce to SPX 2069, the high for the day, the market headed lower until it nearly fully retraced yesterday’s entire rally from SPX 2044. It is quite clear Minute C did not end yesterday, and has subdivided into a more complex three wave pattern. Possibly: A 2044, B 2084, C 2045 so far. In fact, the decline from Minute B at SPX 2085 displays a seven wave decline to 2044, a rally to 2084, and now another seven wave decline to 2045. Potentially that was enough. We continue to expect support, for this downtrend, to hold in the lower SPX 2040’s or the 2019 pivot range. Short term support is at SPX 2040 and the 2019 pivot, with resistance at the 2070 and 2085 pivots. Short term momentum hit slightly oversold during today’s decline. Best to your trading this volatile market!

MEDIUM TERM: downtrend"

> https://caldaro.wordpress.com/2015/07/08/wednesday-update-499/

The cabal stopped nothing, then merely played a role, in a market not yet ready to crash

Stunlee,

The wave count is wrong for a crash now.

I have been following Tony Caldaro's work. And using that, and my own charts, I sold my Puts right on the Low.

It seemed pretty easy. Check my daily Trading Diary, and see if you agree:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20126&page=4

The cabal stopped nothing, then merely played a role, in a market not yet ready to crash

Famous last words.

I'd call it a market primed for at least good a correction downward.

Not playing the game atm though.

puts lost almost half their value since last week, so the sale was a good move

i am not sure we will see new highs, as tony c predicts, but i will wait until friday before i consider reloading

puts lost almost half their value since last week,

That's what happens when lots of people are selling put options, and no one wants to buy them, isn't it?

Yes.

And to say it another way - the VIX drops from 20, back to VIX-13 and less,

as the market rises

Yes.

And to say it another way - the VIX drops from 20, back to VIX-13 and less,

as the market rises

Market manipulation 101 that isn't it?

Flooding the market with put options to minimise your risk when the price is expected to fall.

Bubb, a nice chart and a nicely timed trade. But thanks for giving a prime example of the phenomenon I was explaining.

Looks well set for a new all-time high in the next two weeks, just 15 points on the S&P away.

If there were an all powerful group of government insiders that had complete control of the markets, then the time to expect a crash would be a couple of weeks before the FOMC minutes on the 17th of September. Need an excuse to delay the rate rise in September 2015 that has been promised for the past year or so. I'll bump this thread before then.

Thanks.

Having said that- I just BOT back the puts at less 1/2 price - and may add on tomorrow's opening, if a Gap up

Stock Turn maybe - from near SPY - $212,42 ... chart

ab_zpsufwzxpdr.gif

212.42 = SPX-2121 / 12.11 = SV Ratio: 175.14 (my target was 175-180)

SPY-sep$215p : 6.46-6.61 (mid:$6.54) w/SPY -211.87

(in edit):

BOT : SPY sep-215puts at $6.00 - in a 3-gap play... may add