Sign in to follow this  
cgnao

WED JUL 8 18:46:08 UTC 2015

ZCZC CGNAOGLD2 ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
NWS TPC/CGNAO
WED JUL 8 18:46:08 UTC 2015:

GREATEST FINANCIAL CRASH IN RECORDED HUMAN HISTORY IS IMMINENT

Yup and right on time as Clif High has been predicting for some months now.

Here were his latest tweets:

Ack! As forecast: 'chinese fireworks on 7/8 (stocks crash)', and 'greeks need buckets on 7/8':http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-06/ecb-keep-greece-hold-until-wednesday-when-balyasny-sees-rioting-begin

Ack! As forecast: 'chinese fireworks' on July 8th!http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-07/china-futures-plunge-8-over-half-stocks-suspended-margin-debt-crashes-most-

ZCZC CGNAOGLD2 ALL

TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM

NWS TPC/CGNAO

Funnily enough I sold all paper everything about 4 months ago (derivatives, equity, gold claims, the lot) - everything is now physical (not much physical gold though, which will probably come back to bite me). Not sure it'll do much good though - should really get some chickens...

You got suggestions for timescales? - some talk of September banding around.

From Clif High

http://www.halfpasthuman.com

Audio ALTA report being prepared for release on or before July 14, 2015.

ALTA format, but in audio delivery.

Yes, new IM/ST data does show PBOC to be 'resetting global gold price' in a 'desperate gamble' to 'stabilze (what i call SinoZone = China centric economic/markets)'! (posted here 7/8/2015)

tyler_bigger.jpgzerohedge@zerohedge 8h8 hours ago

Chinese stocks bounce following report local police may arrest short sellers

tyler_bigger.jpgzerohedge@zerohedge 8h8 hours ago

short seller arrest threats pushed SHCOMP up 1%; threatening sellers with public execution should be good for at least 5%

On the 04-07-2014

SHCOMP was 2,059

Today, 9-07-2015

SHCOMP is 3,686

55% increase in 1 year

after years of going nowhere.

so. IMHO the recent falls on the Chinese market is just from the end of a rather epic short squeeze. so they probably won't need to arrest them because they'll be jumping off rooftops.

Excellent that your back and you've returned with the flash message format as the main act begins. Derivatives triggering yet? If it follows the 2008 play book we will hear rumours of banks in trouble in 2-4 weeks. Think this will be much, much worse though.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2015/07/prepare-to-defend-yourself-more-serious-cyber-attacks-are-coming-2470676.html

Prepare to Defend Yourself, More Serious Cyber Attacks Are Coming

...on Monday, July 6th ..... we learned that the Wifi of Verizon was under attack.... Thinking that this was just a Verizon problem, we traveled to the nearest Costco .... we learned that every cell phone service that Costco sells was down in the same manner (e.g. AT&T, Sprint, etc.). This is a newsworthy event, but it was not reported in the mainstream media. A cyber attack against every cell phone carrier, was not reported. The significance of this event escaped me until Wednesday, July 8th.

On July 8th, at 530AM (Pacific), I received a call from a number that showed up as 99999999 on my caller ID. I later learned that call came from a satellite phone. The caller told me he was calling me because of an article that I had recently written in which I said that I had information that the downed F-16 which crashed in Arizona, near the Mexican border, was brought down by a satellite based and localized Russian EMP weaposn that was also sold to the North Koreans in 2014.

This unidentified caller proceeded to tell me, at 830AM (Eastern), that the Stock Market was going to be hit with a cyber attack in a planned beta test. He said that the Obama minions inside of the “Fast and Furious” DOJ were responsible and were planning to hasten the demise of the American economy once everything was in place (i.e. Jade Helm). The next set of attacks, he said, was going to probe the infrastructure. The conversation then returned to some technical aspects of the space based war going on, designed to destroy each other’s satellites (e.g. China, Russia and the United States). I asked him if he worked the Air Force Space Command and he hung up on me.

I was convinced .... this call ....was a fraud.....

.... It was not until 2pm (Eastern) did I discover that the Stock Market, United Airlines and the Wall Street Journal had all three experienced a cyber attack on the same day. Further, I discovered this happened on the same day that the Chinese Stock Market was collapsing and I have come to believe that .all of these events are connected. Further, the cyber attack on cell phones carriers is also part of this probing of cyber attack beta tests with more to come before the main event that takes down large portions of the grid and forces American into martial law.

Joe Hagmann provided me with information which shows that this administration knew full well in advance of what was coming in yesterday’s cyber attacks.

Joe sent me .... “Cyber Threats and Data Breaches Illustrate Need for Stronger Controls across Federal Agencies“. Joe also sent me .... “Jade Helm Plot thickens: NSA holds secret Cyber Guard virus drill“. After reading these two articles, there is no question that this administration was behind what happened to the cell phone carriers, the Wall Street Journal, United Airlines and the New York Stock Exchange.

I am very pleased to see CGNAO posting and well remember his posts from HPC in 2008.

I would humbly question whether the enormous manipulative abilities of The Powers That Shouldn't Be are not so strong that they simply cannot and will not allow any crash to occur. For details, see the extremely large boost that the US stock markets suddenly received for no apparent reason during the US afternoon trading session on Tuesday this week, as well as the numerous huge up days that occurred again for no apparent reason in Autumn and Winter 2008/2009.

I am well aware of the history of people claiming that things are different this time and that we have reached a plateau in stocks. But in this case, are things not genuinely different this time?

I am very pleased to see CGNAO posting and well remember his posts from HPC in 2008.

I would humbly question whether the enormous manipulative abilities of The Powers That Shouldn't Be are not so strong that they simply cannot and will not allow any crash to occur. For details, see the extremely large boost that the US stock markets suddenly received for no apparent reason during the US afternoon trading session on Tuesday this week, as well as the numerous huge up days that occurred again for no apparent reason in Autumn and Winter 2008/2009.

I am well aware of the history of people claiming that things are different this time and that we have reached a plateau in stocks. But in this case, are things not genuinely different this time?

interesting to see him call it.

on the one hand we have the firesale of an entire country about to kick off.

on the other. everywhere I look is growth and prosperity.

Define "Imminent", if you please

Cqnao warned yesterday:

"WED JUL 8 18:46:08 UTC 2015:

... and later, we got this:

TAIWAN TO SHUT FINL MARKETS, OFFICES TOMORROW DUE TO TYPHOON

We got to T8 yesterday, here in Hong Kong.

People were sent home at 4pm or so.

But it hardly rained! ... And stocks are up today

HSI today :

24,910.28 arrow_up_sm.gif +517.49

VIX fear levels never got much above Vix-20... update

Cqnao warned yesterday:

"WED JUL 8 18:46:08 UTC 2015:

... and later, we got this:

We got to T8 yesterday, here in Hong Kong.

People were sent home at 4pm or so.

But it hardly rained! ... And stocks are up today

HSI today :

24,910.28 arrow_up_sm.gif +517.49

VIX fear levels never got much above Vix-20... update

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/jul/08/new-york-stock-exchange-halts-trading

Excerpt:

The halt came as China’s stock markets continued their freefall and the Greek debt crisis continued to rattle European investors. The Dow Jones Industrial Average had fallen 213 points when trading was halted, a fall of 1.2%.

That's about two days out of date. See: HSI-intraday

Also See my Diary, which has been mostly on-the-mark, expecting a decent Rally in stocks:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20126&page=4

Excerpt:

The halt came as [/size]China’s stock markets continued their freefall and the [/size]Greek debt crisis continued to rattle European investors. The Dow Jones Industrial Average had fallen 213 points when trading was halted, a fall of 1.2%.[/size]

That's about two days out of date. See: HSI-intraday[/size]

Also See my Diary, which has been mostly on-the-mark, expecting a decent Rally in stocks:[/size]

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20126&page=4

Just as an FYI, don't know if you know this, but it's always one of those interesting "factoids", that you don't really think of but is really fuxing obvious when you do.

Several years ago I invested a couple of hundred $k in some NLP stuff for the platform.

Idea being news and information results in price changes.

When the project finished, it met all my expectations, except for one, tiny little, very, very important detail.

The fundamental assumption of causation was wrong.

and "In Real Life™"

price changes result in news and information..... but mostly pure speculation.

All the front loaded, important stuff sits in a proverbial black hole that can only be accessed by inference or the very occasional leak (kinda like this post and OP).

And closed doors are one of the few things you can infer a lot from.

There's a lot of financial projects in the pipeline elsewhere which are due to find that out the hard way soon if they haven't already.

___

is just after

NYSE

(1 of 3) The issue we are experiencing is an internal technical issue and is not the result of a cyber breach.

6:28 PM - 8 Jul 2015

Probably we agree.

I am expecting a rally. Perhaps even a sharp one up... We could even see a new high in US stocks.

But after that, it could get very messy again. With a very sharp drop.

You may well be aware of the Shimetah cycle... That talks about a crash in mid-September.

Something like that seems likely imho

Will hackers bring it down?

Or will they be used as a "false flag" threat, so the govt can go after them more aggressively?

I don't know

Probably we agree.

I am expecting a rally. Perhaps even a sharp one up... We could even see a new high in US stocks.

But after that, it could get very messy again. With a very sharp drop.

You may well be aware of the Shimetah cycle... That talks about a crash in mid-September.

Something like that seems likely imho

Will hackers bring it down?

Or will they be used as a "false flag" threat, so the govt can go after them more aggressively?

I don't know

Hackers are just the latest fall guys.

To understand the scale of their problems, you need to comprehend the scale of the solution.

And that is "Fcuking EPIC":

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/07/08/jade-helm-15-heavily-scrutinized-military-exercise-to-open-without-media-access/

mix that in with a greek firesale and a "perfect storm" is believable.

Wouldn't rely on any rally tbh, everyone is too busy battering down the hatches and taking up arms.

But then, there could be a rebound if/when US soldiers don't start knocking on peoples doors next week.

BTW, what does this mean?

ZCZC CGNAOGLD2 ALL

TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM

NWS TPC/CGNAO

ZCZC = Start of Message (the binary sequence does not occur in natural language)

CGNAOGLD2 = Transmission Identification (the connotation is that of a Comptroller General transmitting a message regarding Gold (GLD ETF) to (2)

ALL = Additional Service Information

TTAA00 = see components of WMO Meteorological Message T1T2A1A2ii

KNHC = identification of the processing centre that created the bulletin

DDHHMM = the day, hour and minute when the bulletin was prepared

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/tg/head.php

NWS = National Weather Service

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/two_example.shtml?text

TPC/CGNAO = Tropical Cyclone Centre forecaster CGNAO

WED JUL 8 18:46:08 UTC 2015:= timestamp of transmission

GREATEST FINANCIAL CRASH IN RECORDED HUMAN HISTORY IS IMMINENT = text of the transmission

NNNN to signal end of text is missing which may (or may not) indicate that the transmission

was cut off due to some emergency at the transmission end.

Alternatively given the whimsical semiotics there may be a deeper allegory perhaps related to Hiram, the master builder.