drbubb

Pope Francis Rebooting our Economic Assumptions; Willing to resign

Oh, I think there will be plenty left to distribute to the poor and disadvantaged. After all, doesn't the Pope think he owns the planet?

http://www.truthcontrol.com/articles/treaty-1213-beginning-lie

..... the Pope, as Vicar of Christ who claimed ownership of everything and everyone on earth as tradition.

Nope.

I don't think he does.

The Church has to borrow money too many decades ago - I think they borrowed from the Rothschilds.

Only the sale of the Vatican states saved them -- that and the ongoing donations they receive

Vatican Insider: The Pope Will Resign In 2016 Upon Argentina Visit

After a trip to Argentina, "approximately in July", the Pope will announce he will resign.

"He has done his job within the NWO, and wants to resign in Argentina"

Daniel Sheehan goes deeper here, and speaks of the foundation

of NWO invovlement in the Middle East

Ep. 356 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Daniel Sheehan, Kosta Makreas: ET, Let's Talk!

Published on Nov 30, 2015

Danny Sheehan and Kosta Makreas join the show...and we start off with Danny going through the history of the Middle East and how it all started with Cheney back in 1991 playing both sides and starting a war...all the way through today and the recent events in Paris. Danny just got back from meetings at the Vatican about ET contact as well as the NWO and the 1% that drive the economy...he and Kosta then tie everything together in a brilliant conversation.

Cheney won the cooperation of the Saudi Ruling family, by offering to protect them from their own people

It gets deeper, and DS and KM talk about how the Vatican is preparing for open contact with ET's

DS sees a real need for a higher level of human consciousness for that contact to be successful

The Saudi Royal family has long been afraid of being deposed

Daniel Sheehan goes deeper here, and speaks of the foundation

of NWO invovlement in the Middle East

Ep. 356 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Daniel Sheehan, Kosta Makreas: ET, Let's Talk!

Danny Sheehan and Kosta Makreas join the show...and we start off with Danny going through the history of the Middle East and how it all started with Cheney back in 1991 playing both sides and starting a war...all the way through today and the recent events in Paris. Danny just got back from meetings at the Vatican about ET contact as well as the NWO and the 1% that drive the economy...he and Kosta then tie everything together in a brilliant conversation.

Cheney won the cooperation of the Saudi Ruling family, by offering to protect them from their own people

It gets deeper, and DS and KM talk about how the Vatican is preparing for open contact with ET's

DS sees a real need for a higher level of human consciousness for that contact to be successful

From Simon Parkes in THIS interview - Dec,26th
20 mins
Something is going to happen which will start a chain reaction which will make many people in many countries really question the whole lifestyle, who they are, what they are and who they give their authority to.
And that is the beginning of some big changes
The Pope is saying this.... And so is Danny Sheehan
=== ===
Download (Duration: 1:00:01 — 54.9MB) | Embed

SHEEHAN_DANIEL.jpg

Daniel Sheehan, “The People’s Advocate,” personally litigated several of the most important cases of the 20th century, including the Pentagon Papers case, the Watergate burglary, the Karen Silkwood case, and the American Sanctuary Movement case on Central American death squads.

During his journey from Harvard Law to Harvard Divinity School, Sheehan developed an insider relationship with the highest levels of the Jesuit Order – which he says has become genuinely dedicated to reforming the church and saving the planet.

In this interview, Daniel Sheehan celebrates Pope Francis’s groundbreaking environmental encyclical Laudato Si, and calls on the Pope to revoke the Doctrine of Discovery, the 1493 proclamation that the New World “savages” were non-persons and their lands belonged to Christendom. He also unveils the biggest story ever broken on Truth Jihad Radio: Pope Francis is planning to resign in 2020 and become only the third Pope in history to have done so! Why? Listen and find out.

=== ===
Or is Simon talking about an end to religions?
SP: When we looked at people who tried to make change - and one of them is Dr Stephen Greer and one is David Icke
Both made fundamental mistakes in my view
I have the highest regard for David Icke
They attempted to use the structure as it stands
The point is that the structure is designed to protect itself
If it perceives that somebody is trying to break its structure, it will work against them
Icke raised a lot of money to start the Peoples Voice. It failed.
Greer hasnt raised a big slice of money to try yet
Sheehan has some financial commitments to launch the New Paradigm Institute and will work to inspire real change:
SP: Over the coming months, there will be many shocking things that will distress people
Remain calm and try to be balanced
Not to necessarily believe what they see on TV
A prediction of many False Flags??

"Theres another major shoe to fall on Dec 8th said sheehan in the interview

Pope opens door on "Extraordinary" year of forgiveness

popefrancisjubileedoor.jpg

Pope Francis opens the Holy Door to mark the opening of the Catholic Holy Year, or Jubilee, in St. Peter's Basilica, at the Vatican, Dec. 8, 2015.

• VATICAN CITY -- "This is the door of God... open the doors of justice."

With those words, Pope Francis pushed open the Holy Door of St. Peter's Basilica and officially inaugurated the "Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy," a special year called by the pope so Catholics everywhere can focus on forgiveness, compassion and mercy, and be forgiven of their sins.

. . .

According to Catholic teaching, walking through special Holy Doors results in a remission from sin, when accompanied by prayer and repentance. The remission from sin is called an indulgence. The act of walking through the doors symbolizes spiritual renewal and the passage from sin to grace.

Holy Doors are normally bricked up, and revealed only on Holy Years (also known as Jubilee Years), which occur about every 25 years to allow each generation access to the pardon.

==

> http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pope-francis-holy-door-extraordinary-jubilee-mercy-catholics-indulgence/

(pushback)

As pope turns 79, conservative backlash mounts

popefrancisbirthdaycake.jpg

Pope Francis blows out a candle on a cake during a special audience with members of Italian Catholic Action movement at the Vatican, Dec. 17, 2015, the pontiff's 79th birthday.

VATICAN CITY -- Pope Francis entered his 80th year on Thursday amid hopes among his critics that it will be his last -- at least as pope.

While Francis remains enormously popular among most rank-and-file Catholics, a small but vocal group of conservatives who have never much cared for his radical agenda have grown increasingly strident in criticizing the pope now that there is little doubt left about his priorities.

They have taken aim at the just-concluded synod on family issues, where the divisive issue of Communion for the civilly remarried took center stage. They have raised alarm at Francis' call for a more decentralized church and his loosening of the Vatican's marriage annulment process. They have winced at his environmental alarmism, wondered what's in store for Catholic orthodoxy in this Holy Year of Mercy and blasted as sacrilege the recent screening of nature shots on St. Peter's Basilica.

The Remnant, a small, traditionalist U.S. newspaper, last week penned an open letter begging Francis to change course or resign, arguing that his papacy was "causing grave harm to the church." Organizers say a few thousand people have signed onto the petition.

"You have given many indications of an alarming hostility to the church's traditional teaching, discipline and customs, and the faithful who try to defend them, while being preoccupied with social and political questions beyond the competence of the Roman Pontiff," the newspaper said. "This appalling situation has no parallel in church history."

popefrancisbenedict.jpg

Pope Francis (L) embraces Emeritus Pope Benedict XVI before opening the Holy Door to mark opening of the Catholic Holy Year, or Jubilee, in St. Peter's Basilica, at the Vatican, Dec. 8, 2015.
REUTERS

To put it more simply: "Many people in the Vatican want Francis dead," said Francesca Chaouqui, the woman at the heart of a leaks scandal currently convulsing Francis' Vatican.

==

> http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pope-francis-79th-birthday-opposition-catholic-conservatives-reform/

I don't understand the fascination for the vatican and their jesuit handlers. For many hundreds of years they've proven they are incredibly demoniac. From my point of view this is the same demonic energy of slave control re-packaged in something that will look appealing to the ignorant masses.

Did you hear the global warming rant by Sheehan? I mean seriously... :)

But they are intelligent, have to give them that, introducing a new "paradigm" and funding it with millions of $ is an excellent idea in order to control that no structure evolves that potentially will threaten them.

During his journey from Harvard Law to Harvard Divinity School, Sheehan developed an insider relationship with the highest levels of the Jesuit Order

I think it's more correct to say that he is a high level jesuit. "Insider relationship" sounds very innocent. He is not someone that happened to bump into some jesuits and thus gained some knowledge. He seems to be more of a key player _driving_ the jesuit agenda than anything else.

Jesuits is about as bad as it gets, together with the zionazis of course.

"I think it's more correct to say that he is a high level jesuit. "Insider relationship" sounds very innocent. He is not someone that happened to bump into some jesuits and thus gained some knowledge. He seems to be more of a key player _driving_ the jesuit agenda than anything else."

That's not fair to the man.

Have you looked into his track record, and listened to hours of his videos, as I have?

I feel like I know him now, and trust him.

He doesnt come from a privileged background, and his earned his stripes through brilliance and courage.

He has a better chance of turning the PDI into something useful and important than do Steven Greer, or Stephen Bassett because

of those contacts, and knowledge of how insiders operate.

I heard an interview that Richard C Hoagland with Dr Joseph Farrell recenly. They spoke about how the Pope is taking on big risk

in challenging TPTB as he is. Do you think it is going to be easy or risk free to drag the global economy away from Predator Capitalism?

That seems to be the heart of the mission that Sheehan shares with the pope. And we need some progress on that to get Disclosure.

Or possibly, semi-Disclosure, with heavy lifting done by defecting Insiders rather than governments can weaken the cabal to the point

where we can see some sort of reset?

If you don't like this effort, what do you think will work better

I actually have watched him, not as much as you, but I have seen some videos.

Do you think it is going to be easy or risk free to drag the global economy away from Predator Capitalism?

No of course not, I'm very sceptical to the notion that those that are behind the system of domination and control are the right people to address the issues of domination and control. Even if they have the resources of millions of $ to put into it.

If you don't like this effort, what do you think will work better

Localisation. Any effort involving globalised power structures is a problem in itself.

Dismantle the vatican in its entirety. Investigate their crimes and punish the responsible people. Distribute all the wealth and esoteric knowledge the vatican has seized over time of its existence back to people. Execute the those directly involved in pedofila and satanic ritals killing children.

Same goes for the zionazi faction. Dismantle the globalised economic control system and localise it. Execute those directly involved in robbing the earth and its people of their riches.

Same principle for any globalised power structure that abuses humanity by treating ordinary people as its slaves.

The driving force in taking down the system of domination and control is the awakening of people in general. So any effort in that direction helps. The system of domination and control knows this, hence it puts an enormous effort into controlling and derailing that awakening process.

?? No of course not, I'm very sceptical to the notion that those that are behind the system of domination and control ???

I don't get that.

Danny Sheehan has battled the bad guys his whole life - check out his record.

Ever heard of the Pentagon Papers? Without DS, we might never have had then revealed

Ever heard of the Iran Countra-Affair? That revealed weapons dealing by the US military (ollie North),

and almost brought down Bush.

Sheehan has looked at history, and given one of the most coherent revelations of alternative history that I have heard:

This is exactly what we need - more widespread knowledge of our real history - to rethink and reboot the system

? Execute the those directly involved in pedofila and satanic ritals killing children.?

Have you heard what Sheehan has said about the guy whom he expects to be the next Pope,

when Francis retires in a year or so (at 80)?

It's bit complicated to discuss this since I look at what they present from a _very_ sceptic perspective. It's easy for me to see how what he is doing is not for the good. He may have been battling bad guys. That doesn't mean he is not driving the agenda of bad guys. There is no contradiction there. Those bad guys, may or may not be the same. Considering the history of the jesuits, my standpoint is, by default don't expect any other agenda from them than the one they have had since they were created.

In essence what is his "cure", the new paradigm institute? The cure is to bring forward another global power structure, financed and controlled by the jesuits, involving people vetted by the jesuits. There is absolutely no need for that. Let people make up their own mind, locally.

The keyword is local in contrast to global. Anything global inevitably evolves like a pyramid. There is a small elite at the top that controls and parasites on the many that hold the pyramid up with their energy.

Imho, he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Started to watch the youtube you linked, the first comment says:

"This "New Paradigm" whatever is a bit similar to the 'NWO'/ One Religion 'agenda'...I'm not saying this is what he is speaking about, but it sure sounds like that. The Jesuits, Berkley..etc...I don't know about this guy. Was it Danny Sheehan speaking about this or the other guest? I'm not sure."

A very relevant observation.

@ around 58 min - He talks about Osama bin Laden and how he argues for not inviting the americans into Saudi. That doesn't compute. Osama was by that time already an CIA asset and his Muhjadeen organisation financed and trained by the CIA.

He says "everything" started with Osama declaring jihad against the USA for coming into Saudi. As an CIA op that was his job...

Anyway, then he goes on that this was the triggering action for how all things later developed. The main take away is that he blames the zionist neocons for it all. Keep that in mind.

Remember that DS also (in the other video) puts the main blame of the condition of the world (the global warming) on large corporations. Who owns the large corporations? In most cases the zionists.

He maintains that it was the Saudis financing Osama, they might have chipped in a few millions, however Osama's main sponsor was the CIA.

Around 1.13 he claims Osama and the Muslim Brotherhood is behind 911, seriously again... that's enough for now.

Ok, what is actually going on?

Seems to me that there is a clash for power ongoing between the zionists and the vatican/jesuits. The zionists are loosing ground on a broad front, they are much more exposed to public scrutiny and critique and people are getting fed up.

The jesuits keep a very much lower profile and thus the public is much less aware of them. They also seem more self-controlled and sophisticated than the zio-nazis thus, I think that they are on the offence to fill the gap of the falling zio-nazis.

To me DS is the jesuit PR-guy for the alternative community.

Now, why do the jesuits want the zionists out of the middle east? Have to see how that compute.

The idea that the vatican is the solution to the problems in the world and the new paradigm (world view) that they will come up with is a viable alternative to the zio-nazis it to me like exchanging colera for plague.

Paddington,

You make many assumptions here, and provide no new evidence

Your basic argument seems to be:

+ The Jesuits are battling the Zionists (some believe that, but this idea is simplistic)

+ Both are bad guys; Zio power is more overt than Jesuit power

+ Sheehan has worked for the Jesuits, and has ongoing contact with the Vatican

THerefore, DS must be a bad guy. That's the argument

There are many debatable assumptions in this argument.

What is not debatable is the work that DS has done over the year as a people advocate.

I think that guilt-by-association, is not as strong an argument as reputation by track record.

Why do you think we can disregard DS's entire life and his track record, in judging his intentions?

Your basic argument seems to be:

+ The Jesuits are battling the Zionists (some believe that, but this idea is simplistic)

+ Both are bad guys; Zio power is more overt than Jesuit power

+ Sheehan has worked for the Jesuits, and has ongoing contact with the Vatican

THerefore, DS must be a bad guy. That's the argument

No my friend, that is not the argument. If what I communicated came across like that my communication was not good.

My basic argument is:

- he represents the interests of one of (if not the most) repressive and controlling power structures on this plane since emperor Constantine, i.e. for two millennia. A "religious" (a mix of pagan and christian beliefs and rituals) power structure that was created for political reasons in the first place. He was the chief counsel of the jesuits in the US for ten years.

- he is the figure head (especially in the alternative) for the vatican effort to put themselves in the driving seat for the creation of a new "paradigm" (read a new flavour of the matrix) fit to manage awakening people and built on the concept that "we are not alone". The main take away from that is that the vatican set a high priority in controlling the process of developing and creating this "new" though model.

- his standpoint is very wrong in important aspects of current events. E.g. global warming and 9/11. He is no doubt intelligent, he no doubt is moving in high political circles, he no doubt has access to information not privy to the public. To me its unlikely that he does not know that the global warming theory is false or what actually happened on 9/11. Which would mean he intentionally omit that knowledge in his presentations.

I acknowledge that he for a long time has been and still is involved in helping people fight unjust treatment by the government.

The conclusions I draw is:

- there seems to be a power struggle between the zios and the jesuits.

- zio power is more overt. zios are gross greedy pigs compared to the jesuits that seem to have way more culture and finesse (if you can say that of child molesting devil worshippers, which they both are)

- be vary of new paradigms put forward by an organisation that have raped humanity for two millennia

- is he a bad person? I don't know, maybe not, but considering the above I'm very sceptic to how and why he is driving these issues the way he do.

Compare it to the FET, my position is that it's possible, maybe even likely, that we live on a plane. But I don't say it's absolutely so. I have enough doubt to consider it a possibility and therefore explore those possibilities.

Same with DS, it is quite possible considering my arguments above that he represents malevolent interests. I have enough doubt to consider it a possibility and therefore explore those possibilities.

/respectfully P

What evidence do you have that he might represent malevolent interests, or be mistaken about 9/11?

I do not really know what his views on on Global warming. But I think there are two sides to the debate

http://www.oom2.com/t35443-ahhhhh-that-pesky-pope

Debt Forgiveness? | Pope Francis' Holy Year of Mercy could be a truly great jubilee
.... for the record, we don't need the Pope to forgive debt that was ill gotten in the first place. He is just a man, and we are all human, we all have the divine spark within us, and our inalienable rights can only be taken away from us if choose.

http://annavonreitz.com/openlettertopopefrancis2.pdf

Francis, it’s time to confess the sins of the Church. It’s time for all churches to confess. And having confessed, it is time to step forward and step up.

We are all aware of the problems that our Earth is suffering. We are aware of the gross pollution that reckless corporations and criminal governments have spawned.

We are aware of the weather modification technologies that exist and which were addressed by the ENMOD Treaty forty years ago. We have suffered through all the domestic and Black Ops, the chemtrails, the induced storms and tampering with the Jet Stream, the holes in the Ozone, the horrific experiments that have caused mass die-offs of birds and fish and animals, the deployment of CIPPA, the deployment of Gabriel’s Hammer and the plasma weaponry of the other Three Angels that were bound long ago in the Fertile Crescent. We aren’t stupid. We aren’t really dumb, driven cattle.

We know that these problems are not being caused by cow farts and are not the result of increased carbon dioxide per se. Instead of supporting yet another fraud as an excuse to increase taxation of the already overwhelmed and overburdened populace, the Church needs to join with the people in putting an end to corporate greed and lack of accountability. The corporations have caused these problems. The corporations—not the people—need to pay for correcting them and cleaning them up.

Sincerely,
Anna-Maria

http://benjaminfulford.net/2016/01/26/beijing-envoy-says-all-us-dollars-will-have-a-chinese-signature-on-them-by-2018/#comment-342027

http://annavonreitz.com/coverlettertofrancis.pdf

What remains is a prompt removal of false claims and improper administration of the Global Estate and especially our part of it. We suggest that you access the Emergency Stabilization Funds and pay the American Armed Forces without respect to Jacob Rothschild. His offer to operate the UNITED STATES under new management as a Successor has been rebuffed as just more of the same destructive and dishonest fraud.

http://benjaminfulford.net/2016/01/26/beijing-envoy-says-all-us-dollars-will-have-a-chinese-signature-on-them-by-2018/#comment-342026

First meeting between Pope and Russian Patriarch in 1000 years aimed at Khazarian Satanists

Posted by benjamin
February 8, 2016

The first meeting between the head of the Russian Orthodox Church and the Pope in 1000 years is aimed at cementing an alliance against the Satan worshipping Khazarian mob, Russian and Pentagon sources say. This is important because forensic research by this writer has shown the Pentagon ultimately reports to the Roman Empire (as publicly headed by the Pope) and the power behind Russian President Vladimir Putin is the Russian Orthodox Church. “Patriarch Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church agrees to meet the Pope in Cuba on Feb 12 as East-West unite to fight [the Khazarian mafia],” was how a Pentagon official described the planned meeting. Rockefeller stooge Henry Kissinger was “forced to accept a multipolar world and declare Russia not a threat but essential partner,” the official continued.