drbubb

Pope Francis Rebooting our Economic Assumptions; Willing to resign

Philip Comella - The Collapse of Materialism

Published on Jun 28, 2015

Philip Comella discusses his book The Collapse of Materialism – Visions of Science, Dreams of God. Can human consciousness be explained by Darwin and materialist science? Does matter exist outside of the mind, with no rationale or direction, the universe created completely by chance?...

In The Collapse of Materialism, Comella proposes a profound shift in the way that we look at the exchange of beliefs between these two domains. Envisioning the end of the mechanical scientific worldview as it is currently taught, the author believes that civilization may be at the beginning of a new epoch, a time of great spiritual awakening with humanity transcending to a higher truth, one that unifies the now colliding cultures of science and religion.

We need a Wise plan to SHRINK the economy, and especially war-making parts of it

In Denial: We Pursue Endless Growth At Our Peril - Chris Martensen

Clearly that demographic profile is a recipe for economic shrinkage, not growth. And yet the Japanese central bankers and politicians are hell-bent on creating rapid economic growth via the twin cattle prods of reckless money printing and excessive government borrowing. How is it that the leaders of Japan have convinced themselves that rapid economic growth is what they need (instead of the more rational and opposite case of managed economic shrinkage)? What’s their plan, exactly?

They have no plan. The plan is to simply remain in denial and ignore everything until it all breaks down.

The same story is written everywhere, with every example sharing the same common element of presumed perpetual growth. Everybody plans on growing steadily, forever into the future, amen.

The United States is no different. It’s own entitlement shortfalls, pegged at anywhere from $60 trillion to $220 trillion, are themselves still derived with the assumption of future growth.

Here’s the ‘plan’ for the US according to the CBO:

CBO-GDP-3-3-2015.jpg

Yes, the ‘plan’ is for the US to someday have an economy equal to the entire current world GDP as it stands here in 2015.

Does that make any sense to anybody at all? Who thinks that’s a realistic plan?

By 2080 when this is supposed to take place, the entire world will be past the peak of all known sources of energy. And Phosphate. And soil. And fresh water. And oceanic fish biomass. And who knows what else. And yet the CBO blithely assumes that US, all on its own, will be producing and consuming 100% of what the entire world does today.

==

> more: http://etfdailynews.com/2015/06/01/in-denial-we-pursue-endless-growth-at-our-peril/

Similar messages are coming from the Woo-woo Fringe

Coast To Coast AM - July 8, 2015 The Light Alliance & The Gallows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB_zEPlC4RI

Published on Jul 9, 2015

Coast To Coast AM - July 8, 2015 The Light Alliance & The Gallows

During the first half, teacher of meditation and spiritual practices, Gordon Asher Davidson, discussed his insights into the changes going on all around us. He believes the world is being guided by an interdimensional Light Alliance or Solar Council that is working closely with members of humanity to release the hold of darkness on our planet. During the last twenty years of his meditation practice he's been in contact with a spiritual master, who's very involved in the process to transfigure the world. Davidson described his contacts as a telepathic conversation rather than channeling.

According to these contacts, the Earth was created as a garden planet, but predatory aliens came here millennia ago, for the purpose of exploitation and a takeover. The Light Guardians of our planet were aware of these predators but made a decision that they would be allowed to remain to become part of Earth's evolutionary process, so that humanity would have the ability to choose between light and darkness, he continued. However, a cosmic decree by the Solar Council following the events of 9/11 (a staged attack to create fear) has been made to offset the power of the dark ET cabal by having them removed by the galactic civilization, Davidson announced.

At 1;09 Hours - Gordon Davidon predicts:

When the Change begins, there will be 40 Hours of programming, revealing the True History of Humanity

2 /

Panel: Zionist-Anunnaki religions, govts, military end with defeat by Lamb and Universal fleet

Published on Jul 8, 2015

NOTE: You can access informative background articles by authors such as Catherine Austin Fitts on subjects discussed in this Panel while you listen to the interview here: Panel: Anunnaki religions, Zionist-Jesuit-Hidden controller governments, world military-industrial complex end in defeat by Lamb (Messiah) and Universal fleet

http://newsinsideout.com/2015/07/pane...

(see Background Reading, below)

(From Above):

Background Reading for Panel

1. The Final Test – Pope Launches the New World Order

“WorldBeyondBelief

“On September 26th Pope Francis (aka Jorge Mario Bergoglio or Petrus Romanus) will meet with the UN to launch an agreement known as “The Road to Dignity by 2030.” This document is simply a sugar coating of Agenda 21 and relies on the myth of man-made climate change to lock down humanity in a dystopian nightmare of total control, total surveillance and a one world government. Some Christians are calling this the beginning of the Tribulation.”

http://www.zengardner.com/pope-launches-new-world-order/

1. Catherine Austin Fitts

https://solari.com/blog/pope-francis-care-for-our-common-home/

Pope Francis: Care for Our Common Home

Top Picks on July 5, 2015 at 11:07 am · No Comments

“Yet it must also be recognized that nuclear energy, biotechnology, information technology; knowledge of our DNA, and many other abilities, which we have acquired, have…given those with the knowledge, and especially the economic resources to use them, an impressive dominance over the whole of humanity and the entire world….In whose hands does all this power lie, or will it eventually end up? It is risky for a small part of humanity to have it.” (p.77)
~ Pope Francis

By Catherine Austin Fitts

A Papal Encyclical is a letter concerning Catholic doctrine which is circulated by the Pope. This week, Pope Francis published a new Encyclical: Laudato Si’ of the Holy Father Francis – Care for Our Common Home.

The 180+ page document sounds the alarm regarding the global degradation of living things: people, animals and our environment.

If this document had been authored by a professor of theology, there would be much room for common ground. However, it has been written by the leader of an institution which has been the single most powerful in the Western world for the last 500 years – a period during which the central banking-warfare model has been busy harvesting our common home.

There is a profound disassociation from the nuts-and-bolts of what the Catholic Church (and its networks and investment syndicates) have been doing and the sources of their wealth. This Encyclical is, if you will, a concept piece independent of the financial and political realities of the Vatican, the Catholic Church and its allies.

Assuming that Pope Francis first and foremost addressed the Encyclical to bishops, patriarchs, primates, archbishops as well as to the general population, I would like to propose several steps which the Pope, the Vatican and the leadership of the Catholic Church (collectively, the “Church”) might take to integrate some of the best ideas in this document into the power lines controlled and influenced by the Church.

1. Disclosure

The world is struggling with propaganda, disinformation, and significant suppression of the truth. The new Pope’s efforts to provide digital access to works in the Vatican Library on a selective basis are a good start. In the meantime, there is a great deal of knowledge which the Church, its libraries and networks can share:

• The Church can accelerate access to both the Vatican Library and Archives.
  • The Church can publish all its information regarding global “black budgets.” This would include any information related to invisible weaponry and technology driving the real governance systems operating on Planet Earth.
  • In the context of understanding what is happening to our environment, the Church can publish all its information on global geo-engineering and weather control programs as part of an open discussion to ensure that the global population and scientific community has accurate data on what is happening to our climate.
  • The Church can provide open access to its financial information and persuade its affiliates, endowments and churches to do the same, including detailed disclosure on a place-based basis.
  • The Church can encourage global governments to publish their budgets and credit information on a place-based basis. Place-based financial disclosure will permit the alignment of financial ecosystems with environmental ecosystems – a critical step to ensuring a healthy environment. This will create incentive systems which reward the health and well-being of all living things.
  • The Church can disclose all information on its direct and indirect involvement in any illegal activities, including vote rigging, narcotics trafficking, and money laundering.
  • The Church can use its shareholdings and ownership positions in media companies to insist on integrity in public information.
  • The Church can use its shareholdings in pharmaceutical and food companies to insist on integrity and independence of scientific research.
  • The Church can provide a safe haven for scientists, journalists and other professionals who are targeted for upholding high standards of integrity in science and information.
  1. Individual Freedom

Slavery contributes significantly to the degradation of people throughout our planet.

• The Church can withdraw from supporting governments, corporations or any other organizations that support any form of slavery.
  • The Church can destroy the “control files” of prominent businessmen and politicians created through the use of its networks.
  • The Church can complete restoration efforts related to its pedophilia activities and publish complete figures on how much the Church has spent on all restoration efforts.
  • The Church can use its shareholdings and ownership positions in government and corporate securities to insist on a withdrawal of corporate and government support for mind control, torture and slavery and the compromise of individual privacy and sovereignty.
  1. Organized Crime & Lawlessness

The primary source of environmental damage does not result from market economics – quite the opposite. It results from the lethal combination of organized crime operating powerful and invisible weaponry coupled with invasive digital systems and sophisticated financial tools on scale. In short, those with the ability to kill, to destroy and to steal with impunity combine such force with fiat currencies, unsustainable debt, resource extraction, financial fraud, war and genocide in order to centralize wealth and power in a manner which shrinks total wealth.

Lawlessness on a global scale must be dealt with before it destroys our planet...

> http://newsinsideout.com/2015/07/panel-anunnaki-religions-zionist-jesuit-hidden-controller-governments-world-military-industrial-complex-end-in-defeat-by-lamb-messiah-and-universal-fleet/

MORE from Gordon Davidson...

Similar messages are coming from the Woo-woo Fringe

Coast To Coast AM - July 8, 2015 The Light Alliance

300x212xGordon.Corrine-300x212.jpg.pages

The Age of Synthesis with Corrine McLaughlin and Gordon Davidson

A new age of Synthesis is dawning according to authors Corrine McLaughlin and Gordon Davidson. Synthesis happens on a lot of levels – from the fusion of religious traditions to the fusion of new and old science. On a personal level, our heart and our head can be synthesized to produce profound effects on our lives and the lives of those around us.

To find out more about Corrine and Gordon’s work, please visit: http://www.visionarylead.org/

Listen to the Full Episode Podcast

Podcast: Play in new window | Download

This conversation regarding the Pope from the Acore thread on Daniel Sheehan may be of interest here

This comment is to Friar in response to a discussion we have been having on a Youtube channel called Rise Together. Cindy Currier who has the Rise Together channel has recently been promoting Swissindo and Godskyearth. Friar suggested that I was ‘soft minded’ and ‘gullible’ (and anyone else who thinks Swissindo is real) and said there were other things taking place that we should be focusing our attention on and not free money. I asked Friar what could I do to help and he gave me Danny Sheehan’s name and so I’ve been researching Mr. Sheehan for the last 24 hours. Here is my stance on Swissindo and Sheehan and the Disclosure Project.

I feel that the biggest problem we face today is our debt enslavement. Because of it we do not have the following:

Free energy; food, water, education for every person on earth; clean planet; low crime rates;

With our debt enslavement we have:

A totally enslaved society who are owned by the Vatican including your house that may or may not be paid off; a drug dependent society run by the medical profession and pharma companies; scientist who don’t become scientist in any recognized field unless their ideals and philosophy is that of their professors (the controled elite (parasitic overlords)); people starving because of corrupt governments, a fiat banking system that has nothing to do with the people but rather the corporations.

I could go on but you get the point that I do feel I am informed on the control over our worldly society from a monetary perspective.

In order to free ourselves we have to square up with the parasites. Swissindo appears to offer just that. They are not trying to make everyone rich for the sake of being rich. They are trying to pay off the parasites to give us all a level playing field. I have no idea if Swissindo is real or not. I do know that Cindy believes they are and I support her in that.

With that said, I am open to any opportunity to free us from our enslavement. I have followed Steven Greer for some time and know about his disclosure project. I am well aware that the Pope plans to speak to Congress in September and that most likely he will announce there are aliens here. We all know the aliens have been here from the beginning of time. Telling the masses about the aliens will most likely wake more people up if he does in fact make the announcement. People will begin to question others things in their life as well.

My question to you is simple Friar, why do you think that the highest occult leader (known) on the planet, who condones the murder of innocent children and all other forms of life including animals for ritualistic means would want to ‘announce’ that aliens are here? My opinion is that this is yet another part of their playbook (the bible) to bring even more people into the fold. I feel that Swissindo is just as believable as thinking the head pedophile on the planet wants to do something good for society. I can much more easily buy into the Swissindo deal than the Pope being a nice guy deal.

There you have it. Let’s start the conversation from there.

My response was:

Hi, Full Moon.

Welcome, and thanks for your interesting post.

I trust Sheehan.

He is honest and brave, and has proven himself again and again.

Here's what he says about the Pope : "the pope will invest all his political capital in making the change he believes in. Then resign by 2020."

Have you read "Laudato Si"? : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20131

People have made all sorts of negative things about the Pope. Yet he comes out with a document like Laudato Si, calling for real change.

Saying we need to break the power of corporations, and others who treat people and Nature as mere objects, there to be exploited.

I am amazed that people give time to obvious scams like OPPT, Swissindo, the RD family's TVOP program...

And the people who found and promote these scams, are unable to prove anything to back their claims.

Pope_Encyclical.jpg

And HERE we have the Pope - who clearly IS THE POPE, and he is everyday in the public eye,

yet people want to condemn the man because they have been told he comes from a shady past, or he represents "evil" Jesuits.

(Who are the people who say these negative things? Mostly silly "lightworkers" who rarely get anything right.)

Do you see any inconsistency in these reactions?

I am impressed by the people who are supporting the pope's encyclical message: people like Daniel Sheehan, and E. Michael Jones.

Why not give this positive message a chance, and instead bin the obvious scammers who are hiding their identities?

What proof or real evidence do you have the the Pope is a bad guy? None, I think.

He took over a very troubled institution, and has already made some real progress in reforming it.

And this new encyclical message, only a few weeks old, is a major breakthrough I believe.

When was the last time that such a powerful figure called for such a major re-thinking of our world?

I cannot recall one... Not in my lifetime. And not in hundreds of years.

The Revolution is being Televised: Pope Francis in Bolivia

Posted by Moti Nissani on July 10, 2015

Peace, justice, freedom, and survival have a new, powerful and courageous, friend.

How long shall they kill our prophets, While we stand aside and look?–
Bob Marley

This posting reproduces the July 9, 2015 radical speech of Pope Francis, as originally posted by Vatican Radio.

This speech follows his appeal for forgiveness for the Catholic Church’s role in the enslavement of indigenous people, as well as another landmark publication (see: In defense of Pope Francis’ “On Care for our Common Home” Encyclical.)

It would appear that peace justice, freedom, and survival have a new, much-needed, powerful friend. So, while the courageous Pope Francis is fighting for a better world, we should be praying for him (as he himself put it: “I ask you, please, to pray for me.”)

It is possible that the bankers are already plotting the assassination–or some other way of neutralizing–this champion of compassion and rationality. The stakes for them and humanity could not be, in my opinion, higher. At the moment, I can only think of a few other similarly-powerful challenges to the bankers’ satanic rule: Martin Luther King, Robert and John Kennedy, and Mohandas Gandhi.

The muckraker Lincoln Steffens once wrote: “I never heard a Christian sermon preached in a church.” Me neither–until just a few days ago.

Here then is Vatican Radio‘s introduction to Pope Francis’ speech, followed by the speech itself.

EXCERPT:

"Do we realize that something is wrong where so many senseless wars are being fought and acts of fratricidal violence are taking place on our very doorstep? Do we realize something is wrong when the soil, water, air and living creatures of our world are under constant threat?

So let’s not be afraid to say it: we need change; we want change."

=

> more: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/10/the-revolution-is-being-televised-pope-francis-in-bolivia/

At the beginning of the trip:

Pope Francis asks for institutional transparency during his arrival in Bolivia

... and there were bits of his message recorded:

Papal Mass: Everyone has dignity, no matter how little they possess or contribute

"Do not fall into spiritual Alzheimers"

MORE EXCERPTS from the Pope's speech in Bolivia:

1.Let us begin by acknowledging that change is needed. Here I would clarify, lest there be any misunderstanding, that I am speaking about problems common to all Latin Americans and, more generally, to humanity as a whole. They are global problems which today no one state can resolve on its own. With this clarification, I now propose that we ask the following questions:

Do we realize that something is wrong in a world where there are so many farmworkers without land, so many families without a home, so many laborers without rights, so many persons whose dignity is not respected?

Do we realize that something is wrong where so many senseless wars are being fought and acts of fratricidal violence are taking place on our very doorstep? Do we realize something is wrong when the soil, water, air and living creatures of our world are under constant threat?

So let’s not be afraid to say it: we need change; we want change...

If such is the case, I would insist, let us not be afraid to say it: we want change, real change, structural change. This system is by now intolerable: farmworkers find it intolerable, laborers find it intolerable, communities find it intolerable, peoples find it intolerable … The earth itself – our sister, Mother Earth, as Saint Francis would say – also finds it intolerable.

We want change in our lives, in our neighborhoods, in our everyday reality. We want a change which can affect the entire world, since global interdependence calls for global answers to local problems. The globalization of hope, a hope which springs up from peoples and takes root among the poor, must replace the globalization of exclusion and indifference!

. . .

2.You are sowers of change. Here in Bolivia I have heard a phrase which I like: “process of change”. Change seen not as something which will one day result from any one political decision or change in social structure. We know from painful experience that changes of structure which are not accompanied by a sincere conversion of mind and heart sooner or later end up in bureaucratization, corruption and failure. That is why I like the image of a “process”, where the drive to sow, to water seeds which others will see sprout, replaces the ambition to occupy every available position of power and to see immediate results. Each of us is just one part of a complex and differentiated whole, interacting in time: peoples who struggle to find meaning, a destiny, and to live with dignity, to “live well”.

. . .

3.Lastly, I would like us all to consider some important tasks for the present historical moment, since we desire a positive change for the benefit of all our brothers and sisters. We know this. We desire change enriched by the collaboration of governments, popular movements and other social forces. This too we know. But it is not so easy to define the content of change – in other words, a social program which can embody this project of fraternity and justice which we are seeking. So don’t expect a recipe from this Pope. Neither the Pope nor the Church have a monopoly on the interpretation of social reality or the proposal of solutions to contemporary issues. I dare say that no recipe exists. History is made by each generation as it follows in the footsteps of those preceding it, as it seeks its own path and respects the values which God has placed in the human heart.

I would like, all the same, to propose three great tasks...

THREE TASKS:

+ The first task is to put the economy at the service of peoples. Human beings and nature must not be at the service of money. Let us say NO to an economy of exclusion and inequality, where money rules, rather than service. That economy kills. That economy excludes. That economy destroys Mother Earth.

The economy should not be a mechanism for accumulating goods, but rather the proper administration of our common home. This entails a commitment to care for that home and to the fitting distribution of its goods among all...

. . .

...to guarantee the three “L’s” of land, lodging and labor for which you are working. A truly communitarian economy, one might say an economy of Christian inspiration, must ensure peoples’ dignity and their “general, temporal welfare and prosperity”.[1] This includes the three “L’s”, but also access to education, health care, new technologies, artistic and cultural manifestations, communications, sports and recreation.

+ The second task is to unite our peoples on the path of peace and justice.

The world’s peoples want to be artisans of their own destiny. They want to advance peacefully towards justice. They do not want forms of tutelage or interference by which those with greater power subordinate those with less. They want their culture, their language, their social processes and their religious traditions to be respected. No actual or established power has the right to deprive peoples of the full exercise of their sovereignty...

Similarly, the monopolizing of the communications media, which would impose alienating examples of consumerism and a certain cultural uniformity, is another one of the forms taken by the new colonialism. It is ideological colonialism. As the African bishops have observed, poor countries are often treated like “parts of a machine, cogs on a gigantic wheel”.[5]

...Colonialism, both old and new, which reduces poor countries to mere providers of raw material and cheap labor, engenders violence, poverty, forced migrations and all the evils which go hand in hand with these, precisely because, by placing the periphery at the service of the center, it denies those countries the right to an integral development. That is inequality, and inequality generates a violence which no police, military, or intelligence resources can control.

Let us say NO to forms of colonialism old and new. Let us say YES to the encounter between peoples and cultures. Blessed are the peacemakers.

+ The third task, perhaps the most important facing us today, is to defend Mother Earth.

Our common home is being pillaged, laid waste and harmed with impunity. Cowardice in defending it is a grave sin. We see with growing disappointment how one international summit after another takes place without any significant result. There exists a clear, definite and pressing ethical imperative to implement what has not yet been done. We cannot allow certain interests – interests which are global but not universal – to take over, to dominate states and international organizations, and to continue destroying creation.

RECOGNIZE your True Enemy, friends*

Here's how some blood-sucking Zionists are reacting to the Pope's message

Fox host freaks out over ‘Marxist’ Pope Francis: He is ‘the most dangerous person on the planet’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF4jbRz-rtY

Perhaps we need to consider removing these people from (any) power, and take back the wealth they may have stolen

from banking, cornering resource markets, selling unnecessary pharmaceuticals and confiscating what truly belongs in common ownership

*(Btw the way, there are many good Jewish folk who do not put money in the first place...

it is not the god of true religious Jews. See Chomsky, below)

Meantime, corporations are trying to engineer the biggest power-grab in history

Noam Chomsky on Trans-Pacific Partnership

Sex and the Catholic Church

Hubris, Inertia and Sex

People are hard wired to do stupid, irresponsible and self-destructive things in the pursuit of sexual gratification. And, sex is fun, and the average person likes to laugh at powerful people who screw up — pun intended. The thing is, that’s really about all we understand about human sexuality — desire, drive, and schadenfreude. Some people sublimate all of that, and are therefore very comfortable pontificating about sexual mores.

It’s a marvelous thing that we have a Pope who probably got laid a few times before becoming a priest and a Jesuit — he’s able to look at various sexual issues and say, “That’s complicated, but who am I to judge?”

b%C3%BCrokr%C3%A1cia-2-640x400.jpg Rules for the simplification of rules

Bureaucracies like to make lots of rules about things they don’t understand — which, since bureaucracies are largely like invasive plants mated to glaciers and are therefore not capable of understanding much of anything, means lots of rules about everything.

The Roman Catholic church was rescued from persecution and organized by Constantine the Great into something that looked a lot like the Roman civil service and the church exploded into rules, lots of rules. Even Luther needed 95 theses to explain what he was angry about when he was really interested in only one thing — the mercy of God.

One of the things that made the Catholic problems with the abuse of children by priests was how it appealed to our darker fantasies. Catholicism had placed the responsibility for counseling, guiding, educating and consoling people in the most intimate, embarrassing and complex pieces of our consciousness — human sexuality — to a bunch of predatory, ignorant, ill-suited, clueless and deranged characters. The powers then protected these pederasts by a code of silence and enablement that would make the Mafia or the inner reaches of the Nazi party jealous.

The recent revelation, that when a teenage altar boy discovered a hidden camera in a restroom in the sacristy — robing area — of a Catholic church in Minnesota, he gave it to his pastor, who kept it in his desk drawer and never reported the problem, is typical.

> more: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/11/hubris-silliness/

I am enjoying these videos on lectures by "Prof" Sheehan for the Romero Instittute

He discusses what the Pope is trying to do with his new encyclical.

He wants to put an end to an economic system that is destroying our planet

At 38 minutes:

Can we make an argument, that a better system can be found than Corporate capitalism?

At 40 minutes: (on Corporate capitalism):
"How's this working for us?"
Who would be hit most by a cancellation of debts? Banks, and those whose wealth is predicated on debts.

This might fit here... (I will comment after listening)

The other side of the story maybe, but Dr,. Patrick Moore (first interview) sounds like a shill

Coast To Coast AM - July 12, 2015 Money & the Vatican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lFmKM5V6YY

Published on Jul 13, 2015

Coast To Coast AM - July 12, 2015 Money & the Vatican
Acclaimed journalist Gerald Posner joined Richard Syrett for a discussion on the money and the cardinals-turned-financiers at the heart of the Vatican-- the world’s biggest, most powerful religious institution, including the political intrigue, inner workings of the Catholic Church, and the church’s accumulation of wealth and its byzantine entanglements with financial markets across the world. In the first hour, Patrick Moore, the co-founder of Greenpeace, addressed climate change, environmentalism, and why he left Greenpeace after 15 years to establish a more sensible, science-based approach to environmentalism.

The second interview (Vatican Bank) sounds like push-back against the message from Pope Francis.
Posner points out the incongruity between the message, and the history of the church.
"The popes were like Pope kings, they had their own empire.
Twice, they had to borrow money from the Rothschilds."
Richard Syrett talks about how the Vatican used to sell indulgences.
(the problem was, it did not bring in enough money, and the popes "got creative")
"The most comprehensive indulgences were the most expensive."

"The Jesuits were there as an order, making sure that every time the Pope tried to liberalise,
that this did not happen."

"Mussolini got the Vatican's support, by giving them money and sovereignty."

"The $1 billion that Mussolini gave the Vatican for the Papal state, became the basis for the Vatican bank."

Pope Francis: We Need Change; We Want Change

July 12, 2015 By Steve Beckow

Francis-1.jpg

Credit: newsinfo.inquirer.net

Pope Francis spoke Thursday evening, July 9, 2015, at the World Meeting of Popular Movements, taking place in Santa Cruz, Bolivia.

Notice that he’s not addressing the G7, but global leaders of popular/activist movements. That’s a statement in itself.

Pope Francis shows none of the signs of wanting to equivocate or contain the movement. His language is unambiguous and strongly for the changes that we call Nova Earth. He speaks globally, takes an advocate’s position and leaves himself no back door.

Here’s the full text of his address (long):

Address at Expo Fair, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Thursday, 9 July 2015

EXCERPT(s)

Do we realize that something is wrong in a world where there are so many farmworkers without land, so many families without a home, so many laborers without rights, so many persons whose dignity is not respected?
Do we realize that something is wrong where so many senseless wars are being fought and acts of fratricidal violence are taking place on our very doorstep? Do we realize something is wrong when the soil, water, air and living creatures of our world are under constant threat?
So let’s not be afraid to say it: we need change; we want change.
. . .
Today, the scientific community realizes what the poor have long told us: harm, perhaps irreversible harm, is being done to the ecosystem. The earth, entire peoples and individual persons are being brutally punished. And behind all this pain, death and destruction there is the stench of what Basil of Caesarea called “the dung of the devil”. An unfettered pursuit of money rules. The service of the common good is left behind. Once capital becomes an idol and guides people’s decisions, once greed for money presides over the entire socioeconomic system, it ruins society, it condemns and enslaves men and women, it destroys human fraternity, it sets people against one another and, as we clearly see, it even puts at risk our common home.
. . .
The economy should not be a mechanism for accumulating goods, but rather the proper administration of our common home. This entails a commitment to care for that home and to the fitting distribution of its goods among all. It is not only about ensuring a supply of food or “decent sustenance”. Nor, although this is already a great step forward, is it to guarantee the three “L’s” of land, lodging and labor for which you are working. A truly communitarian economy, one might say an economy of Christian inspiration, must ensure peoples’ dignity and their “general, temporal welfare and prosperity”.

(he also talks about The Three Great Tasks):

Put the economy at the service of people, allow people to have a direct say in their own destinies, and defend Mother Earth from those international organizations that are destroying creation. (I paraphrase his longer phrases)

. .

"In conclusion, I would like to repeat: the future of humanity does not lie solely in the hands of great leaders, the great powers and the elites. It is fundamentally in the hands of peoples and in their ability to organize. It is in their hands, which can guide with humility and conviction this process of change. I am with you. Let us together say from the heart: no family without lodging, no rural worker without land, no laborer without rights, no people without sovereignty, no individual without dignity, no child without childhood, no young person without a future, no elderly person without a venerable old age. Keep up your struggle and, please, take great care of Mother Earth..."

Alex Jones main job is to point fingers AWAY FROM Zionist Israel.

... so it is no surprise he has come up with THIS

Vatican Communist Coup Confirmed

Published on Jul 10, 2015

Alex Jones breaks down how the Pope is a part of the globalist plan to destroy the world.

OK, let's see the RCC put its money where its mouth is.

Talk is nothing.

Let's see action.

Give its ill gotten wealth back to the planet then I'll believe the Pope is sincere

Heating up?: The Zionists take on Pope Francis

(actually, it is a "a Sanhedrin court")

Pope Francis, Alison Weir and the Sanhedrin

Posted by Gilad Atzmon on July 15, 2015

Time To Form The Goyim Defense League

By Gilad Atzmon

Alison Weir has recently joined the long list of Goyim who have been charged by the Palestinian Solidarity Movement’s Sanhedrin Court. Alison, however, should cheer up, Pope Francis has also been charged in a Sanhedrin court in a different jurisdiction. This time it is the Jerusalem Sanhedrin, pretty much the same Jewish Judicial entity that charged Jesus before he was brought up in front of Roman Governor Pontius Pilate.

An Israeli media outlet reported last week that The Jerusalem Sanhedrin –a Jewish religious ‘High Court composed of 71 sages’, has declared that it is putting Pope Francis on trial unless he retracts his statement that the Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem.

Pope Francis’ crime is that he officially recognised the existence of the State of Palestine. The trial and judgment will be on September 20th, 2015. Fortunately, this leaves Pope Francis enough time to seek legal advice from Alan Dershowitz. However, if Pope Francis chooses to ignore the summons, he will be judged in absentia.

Like JVP’s Sanhedrin’s letter to Alison Weir, the Jerusalem Sanhedrin letter to Pope Francis conveys a clear, threatening and disrespectful Judeo-centric message. However, unlike Alison Weir, who had only to endure expulsion from the JVP synagogue, the Pope may have to face the Wrath of God and his chosen tribe.

“We require from you an apology for your recognizing as a nation those who stole the land, those who are known as the Palestinian Authority, and we are informing the Vatican that the sole God given right to the land of Israel is to the Nation of Israel. If His Honor the Pope, and the Vatican, do not apologize within two weeks of receiving this letter, and if he does not change his ways, we shall judge these actions in the Court of Mount Zion, in a court of 71 Jewish elders of Zion, and enact the prophecy of ‘The liberators will rise up upon Mount Zion, to judge the Mountain of Esau and the kingdom shall be God’s’ (Obadiah 1:21). The court shall judge the Vatican in its presence or in absentia, and it is possible that the Vatican will be found guilty of anti-Semitism, as has been known to be done several times throughout history, and to place responsibility upon the Vatican for all of the outcomes of its actions.”

The letter was signed by ‘The Secretariat of the Court of Mount Zion’. Representing the High Court are Rabbi Yoel Schwartz, Rabbi Dov Levanoni, Rabbi Israel Ariel, Rabbi Daniel Stavsky, Rabbi Yehuda Edri, and Rabbi Dov Meir Shtein.

==

> http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/15/pope-francis-alison-weir-and-the-sanhedrin/

Could this be happening because they now know that the Pope may soon come out as an enemy of usury,

and hence a foe of Zionist bankers everywhere ?

Pope Francis Calls for Global Bankruptcy Process

Posted on July 16, 2015by Jean

http://rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news/pope-francis-calls-global-bankruptcy-process/
Thanks to D.

pope-francis-620x330.jpg?w=640

WASHINGTON – Pope Francis called for an international bankruptcy process in a news conference as he left Latin America on Monday. According to the Associated Press, when asked about the Greek debt crisis, Francis stated, “if a company can declare bankruptcy, why can’t a country do so and we go to the aid of others?” Francis offered further comments noting that too many countries are struggling with high debts and he suggested a United Nations bankruptcy proposal could be the solution.‎

“Pope Francis knows that heavy debt loads cause poverty and inequality,” said Eric LeCompte, who consulted the Vatican on its position. LeCompte is the head of the religious development organization Jubilee USA Network. “The Pope’s statement is a logical extension of the Catholic Church’s strong support of debt relief for struggling countries.”

Last year, LeCompte led a delegation of global Jubilee organizations to advise Vatican Secretary of State Cardinal Pietro Parolin on the need for a bankruptcy process to address inequality. The Catholic Church is a founder of Jubilee USA and supports its efforts to win debt relief for struggling countries.

In September of 2014, the United Nations General Assembly voted 124-11 to develop the bankruptcy process that Pope Francis referenced. LeCompte addressed the UN earlier this year on the creation of the process. This Fall, the United Nations is set to review progress on the proposal. Because International Monetary Fund (IMF) studies point to debt as a cause of inequality, the IMF is exploring aspects of a bankruptcy process based on an April 2013 paper. In addition to the debt crisis in Greece, nearly 50 countries‎ face worrying levels of debt distress according to World Bank statistics.

“A bankruptcy process is critical if we want less poverty and if we want to prevent financial crisis,” stated LeCompte, who consulted a recent United Nations Conference on Trade and Development road map that fed into the UN bankruptcy process. “Bankruptcy means less inequality and more global stability.”

Read the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development road map: Sovereign Debt Workouts: Going Forward Roadmap and Guide .

Read the IMF’s April 2013 paper on debt restructuring.

View the United Nations General Assembly Resolution on a legal bankruptcy framework.

Jubilee USA Network is an alliance of more than 75 US organizations and 400 faith communities working with 50 Jubilee global partners. Jubilee’s mission is to build an economy that serves, protects and promotes the participation of the most vulnerable. Jubilee USA has won critical global financial reforms and more than $130 billion in debt relief to benefit the world’s poorest people. www.jubileeusa.org

===

A Key Question : Who takes the Losses ?

Jubilee_zps39fgblts.jpg

A Debt Jubilee: How can it be done fairly ?

JOIN the discussion : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20153

The OTHER side of the story - Claims Jesuits run everything

Pope Francis Coming to America with CERN and Blood Moons

Published on 28 Apr 2015

Jesuit Pope Francis arrives in Philadelphia as CERN reaches world shattering levels and a blood moon fills the night sky.

Comment:

Many Claims... Little evidence. If the Jesuits are so powerful, the why are Jews on positions of power...
In central banks, on the supreme court, in the State department?
I'm not buying it. There are too many holes

It isn't easy to get past the Materialistic bias of western science

Rupert Sheldrake - The Science Delusion: Why Materialism is not the Answer

At one stage, Sheldrake says he thinks our Sun may be conscious, ...and other stars too.

Sanders talks about the Pope's message at 30 minutes into this recent speech

http://benjaminfulford.net/2015/07/20/the-cabal-is-being-systematically-dismantled-so-%E2%80%9Cjust-watch-as-it-unfolds%E2%80%9D-pentagon-says/#comment-318435

To: ben at hotmail.com

Subject: The Vatican

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 20:42:23 -0700

Hi Ben,

Interesting (as almost always) report this week. Ok, ok, I’ll put my pitchfork away for a bit…

I’m wondering how on Earth the Vatican can possibly be the good guys?

Here’s a post about the Vatican:

This is getting more and more fishy. The Vatican??? Good guys..The child molesting and sacrificing, undercover Babylonian Baal worshippers, thieves of knowledge, destroyers of ancient wisdom, with centuries of blood and crime on their hands….good guys????

Ben..is that really you??

Comment by laerve on July 21, 2015 @ 9:42 am

Can you kindly let us know how the Vatican possibly be part of the good guys?

~XXXX

Hi XXXX,
The Vatican has been undergoing a purge. Evil Pope Maledict was removed, thousands of pedophile priests were fired, the Vatican bank was cleaned up and made transparent.
They are not perfect and I am not Catholic but I believe under Francis they now support a jubilee, a massive campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction and the release of suppressed technology. They have also started a truth and reconciliation committee.
The Khazarian mafia and their slaves in Washington DC by contrast have been spreading plague germs (ebola, MERS etc), setting off nuclear bombs and trying to start World War 3 in order to enslave humanity.
In any case, the Vatican is only part of an alliance that includes the Chinese, the Russians, the EU, the BRICS, the British and more.
Benjamin Fulford 古歩道ベンジャミン 090-3439-5558

The Vatican has been undergoing a purge. Evil Pope Maledict was removed, thousands of pedophile priests were fired, the Vatican bank was cleaned up and made transparent.

They are not perfect and I am not Catholic but I believe under Francis they now support a jubilee, a massive campaign to end poverty....

That is completely consistent with what Daniel Sheehan is saying

Goldman's Lloyd Blankfein is now a Billionaire - what does that say about the state of our planet

Nomi Prins-Fed Trapped in Money Printing Policy

Nomi was invited to the Fed, to give a presentation. She learned:

+ The Fed is scared, they know they have made a mess. (They will not admit this publicly)

+ A cardinal also spoke, and told the Fed: "Your ultimate role is to make things better for all people... including the poor."

It isn't easy to get past the Materialistic bias of western science

Rupert Sheldrake - The Science Delusion: Why Materialism is not the Answer

I like Sheldrake. He has humility and integrity and seems to be a very good man.