Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

The "New" Sweden : A country fast losing its identity

Norse News - Episode 4 - The Genocide of the Swedes

Published on Jun 26, 2017

In this fourth episode of Norse News we give you an update on the latest insane stories out of Sweden, the canary in the multicultural coalmine.

Stories covered in this show:

1. The Islamization of Sweden

Swedish Authorities Give in to Pressure From Muslim Brotherhood

2. Latest Insanity from Absurdistan

Swedish Tie-Dye Witches Sexually Abuse “Refugee Children”

3. Genocide of the Swedes

Government Should Be Prosecuted for Genocide Against the Swedes

4. Why We Love Sweden

Midsummer, one of the most important traditions to the northern people.

Norse News keeps an eye on the North. We give you the latest news and scandals from Scandinavia.

=== ===

Swedes are destroying themselves because "we do not want any trouble"

Thanks to feminist power and ball-less men

xxx

x

Leaked Police Report Exposes 23 Muslim-Controlled "No Go Zones" In Sweden:

Plagued With Violence, Sexual Assaults, & Gun Crimes

picture-5.jpg
Jun 24, 2017

20170624_sweden.jpg

Though European leaders and their US-based counterparts have vehemently denied their existence, a leaked report from the Swedish police confirms that there are at least 23 Muslim-controlled “No-Go Zones” and some 60 “vulnerable areas” where non-muslim citizens of the country can no longer visit safely.

As noted in the RT video below, the areas are plagued with violence, sexual assaults and gun crimes, and things have gotten so bad that police and emergency services personnel refuse to enter.

According to the Swedish National Police Commissioner:

We see developments in our country which are not always going in the right direction… We have more than 60 vulnerable areas in and around major cities in Sweden.. and we see criminality there and we need to turn around these developments in those areas… and we need the assistance of other parts of our society

The fact is that Western and Islamic culture sit on two completely different sides of the spectrum, and while the West has welcomed millions of refugees over the last several years, the same doesn’t appear to be true for the migrants.

In Britain, for example, followers of Islam are feverishly working to build a nation within a nation, ruled by Sharia law with no regard to Britain’s legal system.

The same has been true across America. In fact, the issue is so serious that the Texas State legislature recently passed a bill that would force State courts to ignore any foreign law when deciding cases.

===

Sounds like they need to pass a tough Law enforcement law and go in with tanks and flamethrowers, and clean those areas out

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/sweden-police-commissioner-begs-help-no-go-zones-rises/

'Swedish National Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson has begged the government for help as the number of no-go zones has risen from 55 to 61 in only one year.

“Help us, help us,” Eliasson said at a press conference on the subject of the rising levels of crime and criminal networks in Sweden. Eliasson said there were at least 5,000 criminals divided into around 200 networks in Sweden operating in the now 61 no-go zones, many of which are heavily migrant-populated, Göteborgs-Posten reports..'

RAPE FREE SALLY - Does ANYONE have the stomach for her?

Check out the CNN lez-being at about 52 minutes

#192 CNN #FAKENEWS APOCALYPSE!! Sargon of Akkad, James O'Keefe and Sally Kohn | Louder With Crowder

Christoffer Dulny - From Sweden Democrat to Alt-Right: The Metapolitical Struggle

Published on Jul 26, 2017

Christoffer Dulny is a political activist and the current editor-in-chief of Nordic.AltRight.com.

Christoffer holds a bachelor’s degree in law and was formerly the budget chief for the Sweden Democrats.

NO GO Areas : "... Swedish law no longer applies... "

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/10/20/swedish-politicians-propose-deploying-military-no-go-zones/

'

Twenty members of the Moderate Party in Sweden have proposed the government deploys the armed forces in some of the country’s most dangerous no-go zones to combat “gang violence”.

Moderate Party politician Mikael Cederbratt made the proposal this week saying: “The situation in our areas of exclusion has deteriorated. The gangs have taken over and the police have had to retreat. Swedish law no longer applies there.”

Cederbratt was backed up by 19 other Moderate party members who signed a motion to deploy members of the Swedish armed forces in the heavily migrant populated Stockholm suburbs of Hallunda-Norsborg, Tensta, Rinkeby, and Husby Botkyrka Direct reports.

“It is absolutely necessary to do something, because these gangs are like cancerous tumours in our country, and it is urgent. My absolute belief is that we, the nation of Sweden, must declare war on criminal gangs,” Cederbratt said.

“It is the responsibility of the state to maintain the law, especially the police. But the police today do not have the numerical ability to maintain public order,” he added.

In certain no-go zones, police have been brutally attacked, some of which has even been caught on video. In Rinkeby, police have been trying to build a new, more secure police station for months but have been unable to find building contractors due to the danger of working in the area.

80 Per Cent Of Swedish Police Consider Quitting Over Migrant Danger

— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon)

Cederbratt said that the military could take on police functions in the areas. “For example, a police bus and a night in Norsborg could be manned by four to five soldiers led by a police inspector,” he said.

“Military police are perfect. We also have a group of UN military unions who have learned this kind of work in very difficult situations abroad. If they receive supplementary education, they can work very well under the guidance of a police officer in Sweden.”

The situation for Swedish police has become dire with Swedish National Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson begging for help from the government earlier this year.

The threats to the police have also begun to increase after a police station was bombed earlier this week in Helsingborg with authorities refusing to rule out 'potential terrorist links.

Haven't posted here for ages. Thought it was worth reporting the latest Swedish events. 11 bombings in the past three weeks.

The Swedish police are being attacked "every week"

https://twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/926085288606208000

And there are reportedly attempts to kidnap children in Malmö.

https://twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/926086153182334976

Nothing will stop the libtards """in charge""" from continuing to wreck the country. Absolutely nothing.

Nothing will stop the libtards """in charge""" from continuing to wreck the country. Absolutely nothing.

No signs of a Trump-like candidate emerging in the opposition?

Has all the testosterone been drained from Swedish men?

Now we know what happens when "women are in charge", it destroys the country as thoroughly as communism

FEELINGS FIRST, and full-on virtue-signaling, without a logical and disciplined balance is a disaster

Haven't posted here for ages. Thought it was worth reporting the latest Swedish events. 11 bombings in the past three weeks.

The Swedish police are being attacked "every week"

https://twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/926085288606208000

And there are reportedly attempts to kidnap children in Malmö.

https://twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/926086153182334976

Incredible.

The bombings are now happening so quickly that PeterSweden can't even keep up with them.

And there is new Norse News here.

Hey DrBubb. I am a poster at another website, dosbods with a similar focus to this website, and we would be happy to have you as a poster there. Maybe some Dosbodders would also be interested in posting here.

https://www.dosbods.co.uk/

"Hey DrBubb. I am a poster at another website, dosbods with a similar focus to this website, and we would be happy to have you as a poster there.

Maybe some Dosbodders would also be interested in posting here."

Thanks for the invite - I will take a look.

I might copy some posts from here.

I dont know if they will find my topics and style too edgy... Perhaps they will

VICTIM OF RAPE

Swedish woman Raped by Syrian migrant commits Suicide after Prosecutor drops her Case

Investigative journalist and columnist Joakim Lamotte has reported a new story on his Facebook page, about a young woman, Angelica Wiktor, from Vittaryd in Småland, Sweden. Lamotte writes that he started getting messages from people who knew the woman in June, after she had written on Facebook that she had been raped in the first week of March. The people contacting him, told him that she had committed suicide, after finding out the police had closed the investigation into her rape. Lamotte decides to investigate, and comes across her last message, posted this summer:

“Victims of rape! Those who do not want to know – don’t read this! He who raped me has gotten a chance here in Sweden. He lives next door to me and a friend of his was there that night. Everything happened in my own house. Late one evening the doorbell rang and I thought something happened to my neighbour, who is seriously ill with cancer, but no… I was trapped in my bedroom, where he raped me while his mate was standing in the hall. Despite reports, interrogation, forensic investigation which found bruising/damage caused by rape, gynaecological investigation proving the same, technicians finding evidence in my home, etc. I still received a phone call from the police on my 30th birthday that he was released because of lack of evidence… His friend has been haunting me since that day, looking me up online under false names, and stalking me in real life. What does the police do? – NOTHING!!“

More at link: [link to theoldcontinent.eu (secure)]

The "Feminists" that run Sweden have a lot to answer for

Sexual Assaults At Highest Ever Level In Sweden, New Figures Reveal

By: MTJ

Sweden’s National Council on Crime Prevention released their latest Swedish Crime Survey on Wednesday which revealed that a growing number of Swedes are victims of crime, when compared to figures from previous years. The figures, which are for 2016, revealed that crime levels at at their highest level since records began in 2006.

/ 2 /
Video: Swedish Minister Refuses To Mark Ethnicity Of Rapists, Reports State 90% Are Migrants
By: MTJ

Sweden’s justice minister has rejected a proposal by the country’s conservative party to mark the ethnicity of people accused of sex crimes in official reports.

BOTH SWEDEN and Canada sound Lost

- but Sweden is further gone, it seems

Swedes want to know....

Published on Dec 2, 2017

Journalist Ivar Arpi of the Swedish daily newspaper Svenska Dagbladet interviewed Jordan Peterson last week,

prior to publishing his piece today, Dec 02 2017:

https://www.svd.se/jordan-b-peterson-det-finns-inget-farligare-an-en-svag-man

"What you are describing in Sweden is the DEATH OF THE UNIVERSITIES"

DUMB CUCK AWARD ?

Sweden’s Ex-Premier Compares Migrant Influx to Couples Having Children
BELGIUM-EU-SUMMIT-DEFENCE-640x480.jpg
LIONEL BONAVENTURE/AFP/Getty Images

by Chris Tomlinson4 Dec 2017710

Former Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt has claimed that the large-scale influx of asylum seekers to Sweden is a blessing for the country, comparing them to couples having new children.

The former Swedish leader, who led the country from 2006 to 2014, compared the influx of asylum seekers to having children, saying: “Those who were first seen as a cost will become the best investment of your life,” Expressen reports.

Reinfeldt defended his longtime pro-mass migration views saying that Sweden “has been a country of immigrants. A country that has been open to people who came from all over the world, who entered our society and became part of our country, called themselves Swedes and helped build welfare with their efforts and work.”

When confronted with the fact that the Swedish budget costs for migrants were more than the costs for the entire armed forces, Reinfeldt once again compared asylum seekers to new children saying: “I want to emphasise that there are very few who bring children into the world who say, ‘I’m really doubtful because it’s quite expensive to have children, what should they be good for? Should you put up with these costs in the first few years? There are many diapers and so on.'”

The total cost of the migrant crisis for Sweden has been estimated to be as high as 14 times the military budget by Stockholm University associate professor Jan Tullberg.

> http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/12/04/former-swedish-prime-minister-asylum-seekers-children/

Karma - can be a real bitch sometimes

In Sweden, Jews led the push for Immigration

The spectre of Barbara has hung over Sweden since this Video was made

Barbara Lerner Spector calls for destruction of Christian European ethnic societies

Opinion 'Shoot the Jews':

How Sweden's Jews just became key targets for violent Muslim anger over Trump's Jerusalem move
'Threats and anti-Semitism unacceptable,' Swedish FM says after protesters call to kill Jews
Israel deporting Swedish Holocaust survivor's daughter - because her father allegedly converted
Israel renews ties with Swedish foreign minister who sought probe of 'extrajudicial killings'
read more: https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.827932

2 /

UPDATE: Three arrested in Sweden synagogue firebombing

More than a dozen men hurled firebombs at a synagogue in Gothenburg in southern Sweden hours after locals marched in the city against the United States’ recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
read more: https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.827932

(We are Seeing some American Moslems calling for action too)

Independent journalist Bechir Rabani has been found dead in his early 30's. He had previously infiltrated Antifa.

Grenade amnesty in Sweden. This will work.

"I ndependent journalist Bechir Rabani has been found dead in his early 30's. He had previously infiltrated Antifa. "

Very sad to read this.

At the same time, Barbara Spector, an actual leader in the destuction of Sweden is alive and well (apparently.)

Only the good die you, while villains & their puppets thrive (I am hearing about more Clinton crimes while I type this.)

I have seen this report of four government critics being found dead, but the only one named is Bechir Rabani, I haven't been able to find any others. Do other readers know of the other people? Let us try and be a bit better than CNN here.

Swedish police are not going to investigate the death of Rabani, a journalist in his early 30's who died suddenly.

Let us look at the new Swedish consent laws.

"Sweden’s adults could be convicted of rape unless they receive a verbal or non-verbal sign of consent from their partner at each step of their sexual encounter, according to a new law set to come into force next year."

https://www.rt.com/news/413666-sweden-rape-consent-law/

Meanwhile, in Swedish courts.

One of the suspects from the synagogue firebombing has been released.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/12/19/one-two-swedish-synagogue-firebomb-suspects-released/

Sweden's brilliant Prime Minister has something to say.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.4036/löfven-it-is-unacceptable-that-people-do-not-dare-to-go-out.html?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Sweden is a living meme now.

Time for Vigilante action, it sounds like to me.

The country is lost - and has no soul.  Are the feminists wholly to blame?

What happened to the testicular fortitude of Swedish men?

If it was my sister or daughter who was raped, I doubt I would be quite so "forgiving." Did you hear what Jordan Peterson said about forgiveness?  maybe there should be none without contrition - else it looks like pure weakness.  Men have an important role as protectors in any society. Where are they?

Free Sweden : A PLAN to recover the Lost Sweden ... from Multi-culty Madness

> https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio/free-sweden-an-association-to-ensure-a-future-for-swedish-people

Free Sweden: An Association to Ensure a Future for Swedish People

Dan Eriksson lives in Berlin, Germany and is Nationalistic writer, public speaker, podcaster and online video producer for Motgift (antidote). Ingrid Carlqvist worked in mainstream media for many years, before starting Dispatch International with Lars Hedegaard in 2012. She has been a writer for Gatestone Institute and co-hosts the popular Swedish podcast, Ingrid & Conrad. Daniel Frändelöv – a former leftie – who goes by the name Conrad, has been running the popular Swedish podcast Ingrid & Conrad since 2015. For the past five six years, he's been preoccupied with the thought of the destruction of Sweden and was previously the co-host of Radio Länsman.

A video version of this show is available here.

Our guests join us to discuss a new exciting nationalist initiative called Free Sweden. First, we discuss how Free Sweden came to be. We learn that the organization, which was created to serve the interests of Swedes, has gathered gained an impressive membership and substantial funding since its recent launch. We then discuss Sweden’s demographic woes. Our guests explain that the Swedish state has become hostile to the interests of ethnic Swedes, which is why Free Sweden is so necessary. Later, we discuss how Free Sweden is not a separatist organization – quite the contrary, The show also covers the need to reconnect with nature, the Swedish government’s response to Free Sweden, and the meaning behind the organization’s symbol.

Swedes are warned by the army to prepare for war and civil disorder such that they can survive for a week without government help. Excellent advce surely. Being Sweden and hence incapable of objectively observing reality, they blame the Russians for it.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.4041/the-swedes-are-told-to-prepare-for-war.html

Fresh from removing the Christian cross, some churches in Sweden have now decided that Jesus Christ is gender neutral.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.4047/the-swedish-church-makes-jesus-christ-gender-neutral.html

Say it ain't so, Swedish politician with a faint grasp on reality?

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.4045/mp-sweden-has-received-too-many-immigrants.html

Not Swedish, but such a good video it deserves a place here. Chinese insulting the "white left"