Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Toxic Two: Are Clinton and Bush Un-electable in 2016?

Toxic is, as Toxic does...

Yahoo Politics - ‎12 hours ago‎

NASHUA, N.H. — Jeb Bush doesn’t do sound bites. The former Florida governor speaks in paragraphs, delivering lengthy summaries of the policies he’d put in place if he makes it to the White House. And rather than throwing elbows or personally insulting his rivals, Bush focuses his criticisms on their positions.

So far, that approach, however dignified and statesmanlike it may be, isn’t working out.

When Bush joined the 2016 Republican presidential primary race, he was widely seen as the inevitable frontrunner. But with less than two months until voters begin casting their ballots, Bush is in fifth place in national GOP primary poll averages, trailing behind Donald Trump, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, and former neurosurgeon Ben Carson. And the man leading the pack, Trump, is basically Bush’s polar opposite: Where Bush has a calm, dignified demeanor that reflects his roots as the heir to a blue-blooded political dynasty, Trump fueled his rise with brash headlines and relentless jabs at his opponents — especially Bush.

. . .

“A sentence in the English language, you know? With an adjective and adverbs, three syllable words occasionally,” Bush said, adding, “I’m not going to overdo it or anything.”

But Bush’s penchant for wonkery over flash might not be the only thing that’s left him out of step with the Republican electorate. His brother, George W. Bush, left the White House in early 2009 with a dismal 35 percent approval rating that was largely a result of his decision to invade Iraq. That’s baggage Bush has struggled to escape even as he has tried to brand himself as his “own man.” It’s a particularly difficult cross for Bush to bear in an election year where the top issue on many voters’ minds is the fight against the jihadist group ISIS in Syria and Iraq. And many progressives, including top Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders, have attributed the rise of ISIS to the war that was started by former President George W. Bush.

Bush/Clinton Dynasty Is Over

Published on Dec 30, 2015

Dr. Steve Pieczenik breaks down how the bush/clinton dynasty is over and done with.

It's baaack! Incoming email trouble

Troubles for a complacent candidacy ?

She's now a Danger-to-herself.

If she becomes President, she will be a danger to us all

Hillary Clinton's private server had two 'top secret' emails

Engadget-2 hours ago

Those concerns that Hillary Clinton's private email server had classified intel? They're apparently well-founded. Sources for Fox News and ...

Hillary Has Denied It Over And Over, But Her Worst Nightmare Just ...

Western Journalism-8 hours ago

Omnibus Spending Bill Takes Aim At Hillary-Like Email Setups

Daily Caller-8 hours ago

=== ===

Those concerns that Hillary Clinton's private email server had classified intel? They're apparently well-founded. Sources for Fox News and Politico maintain that two of the messages sent to Clinton were labeled as "top secret" when fresh. One of them was eventually reduced to "secret," but critics say that's beside the point: they're worried that the email wasn't subject to tougher government security standards, and could have been compromised.

Whether or not the messages are a legal problem for Clinton and her presidential election campaign are another matter. The FBI is still investigating whether or not the politician violated the law by running her own server instead of funneling everything through official channels. Any findings of illegality may well derail Clinton's campaign, but a declaration of innocence could easily thwart further attacks.

. . .

After months in which Hillary Clinton downplayed the significance of the emails she sent as secretary of state using her private email server, two intelligence agencies have delivered the verdict.

The Democratic presidential candidate used a private server that was ill-protected against hackers to send “top secret” documents regarding North Korean missiles and a drone strike, the CIA and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) have ruled, according to Fox News.

. . .

Clinton’s server contained more than 1,000 now-classified emails, as well as at least two emails that the intelligence community determined contained information that was “top secret” when the messages were sent. It is now in the possession of the FBI, which is investigating the matter.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/16/omnibus-spending-bill-takes-aim-at-hillary-like-email-setups/#ixzz3ub0JR3TD

Now nearly 1,000 and the subject of a federal investigation:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/01/nearly-1000-clinton-emails-had-classified-info.html

would be funny to see her indited just before the election :P

What a habitual liar she is!

She doesnt care about anyone but herself.

People who want to vote for her are ignoring the obvious

AOL News - ‎8 hours ago‎
Trump used the same word to dismiss Clinton's sexism charge, telling the crowd on Wednesday, "Nobody respects women more than Donald Trump." He also said that he would "love, love, love having a woman president" - just not Hillary Clinton, whom he ...
. . .

Dismissing Hillary Clinton's accusation that Trump himself engaged in sexism, the real estate magnate and reality TV star said: "And she wants to accuse me of things. And the husband's one of the great abusers of the world. Give me a break. Give me a break. Give me a break."

References to Bill Clinton's affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky have rarely come up in the lead-up to the 2016 elections. But Trump, who has developed a pattern of attacking those who cross him in ways others won't, said Wednesday that Hillary Clinton had forced his hand.

===

Poetic justice would be if she was so utterly destroyed that she would not go out vote

Clinton / Cosby: Same Allegations, Different Results

Published on Dec 31, 2015

James Corbett on the Corbett Report has a great video on youtube about Bill Clinton rape vs Bill Cosby rape. I highly recommend watching it and sharing it.

Its from about 6 months ago

Google "Bill Clinton rape"

Published on Mar 21, 2015

SHOW NOTES: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=13934

Bill Clinton, exactly like Bill Cosby, is a multiply-accused rapist with allegations stretching back decades.

This sounds so very real to me:

"Trump has been recruited on a suicide mission to save America"

"He's ready to take on Bill Clinton"

DONALD TRUMP IS A 9/11 TRUTHER!!

Published on Dec 30, 2015

Alex Jones talks with Dr. Steve Pieczenik about what he thinks abouot donald trump and why the establishment fears him.
http://www.infowars.com/william-krist...

Trump destroyed Jeb Bush candidacy over his role in 9/11

By Kevin Barrett on January 8, 2016

"9/11 was W's fault" - Trump

Jeb Bush was once the presumptive Republican Party nominee but New York billionaire Donald Trump has destroyed Bush’s candidacy, an American scholar and political analyst says.

. . .

“Jeb Bush is a very bright and talented Bush as Bushes go. He was the heir apparent to the Bush dynasty along with his other competent brother, Neil, and their idiot, incompetent brother, George W.[who] somehow became president.

“We have reports that George Bush, the elder, actually wept tears when he found that W. was going to get the nomination. He knew that W. was not competent enough to be elected a dog-catcher of a small village, much less President of the United States.

“So when Jeb Bush announced his candidacy and had tons of money behind him, everyone expected that he was anointed to get the nomination, if not the presidency. And yet today his popularity, formerly almost 30 points net positive, has dropped into the negative range. It is a complete collapse of his campaign.

“And the question is that how did this happen?

“Well, Bush hasn’t done himself any favors. He hasn’t given anybody a compelling reason to vote for him. But I think the real reason that Bush’s campaign has been destroyed is exactly the same reason that Rudy Giuliani’s campaign was destroyed back in 2008 – and that is that just as with Giuliani, Jeb Bush is a 9/11 criminal, who participated in the destruction of the World Trade Center and the murder of almost 3,000 Americans.

. . .

... by dogging Giuliani, ‘We Are Change’ destroyed his presidential campaign and saved America and the world from the specter of a President Giuliani – ‘the 9/11 president.’

“The same thing [has happened] with Jeb Bush. Instead of ‘We Are Change’ destroying his presidency, it’s been Donald Trump. Donald Trump has repeatedly very sneakily challenged Jeb Bush on 9/11 by saying that 9/11 was the fault of George W. Bush, which is true in more ways than one.

==

> more: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/01/08/trump-bush/

The taking down of Jebbie Boy was good work.

But on its own, it is not enough to get Trump the Presidency, he still needs to fight the old guard in the GOP,

as well as JEB's evil "twin" in the Toxic two, HRC

A sign of desperation? - Lets see how thick the voters are

Huffington Post - ‎55 minutes ago‎
The appearance of the elder Bush on the campaign trail is seen as helping Jeb with South Carolina Republicans who hold the president in high regard.
. . .
Previously, he was campaigning with his Mother.
Would you bring a mother who looks like Aleister Crowley (the beast) to a job interview? It is pathetic

9th Republican GOP Debate Highlights and Best Moments (2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGThXxRp4u4

Published on Feb 13, 2016

The best moments and highlights from the CBS Republican Debate, which took place in South Carolina on February 13, 2016.

Trump got passionate about George Bush's mistakes, when asked - and he was right to respond that way imho

Ruining Jeb's whole day

Trump exposing Bush family’s role in 9/11 to ruin Jeb candidacy

By Kevin Barrett on February 15, 2016

Trump to Jeb: 9/11 was your brother's fault!

Press TV

US Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump continues to expose the Bush family’s role in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in an effort to destroy Jeb Bush’s campaign, an American scholar and political analyst says.

Dr. Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor and a founding member of the Scientific Panel for the Investigation of 9/11, made the remarks in an interview with Press TV on Sunday while commenting on a heated exchange between Bush and Trump during the ninth Republican presidential debate on Saturday night.

Trump blamed Jeb’s brother, former US President George W. Bush, for the collapse of the World Trade Center and the death of 3,000 Americans in New York on September 11, 2001.

“The World Trade Center came down during your brother’s reign, remember that,” Trump said, after Jeb declared that he was “sick and tired of him going after my family.”

Marco Rubio jumped in by saying “at least on behalf of me and my family, I thank God all the time it was George W. Bush in the White House on 9/11 and not Al Gore. And you can — I think you can look back in hindsight and say a couple of things, but he kept us safe.”

“How did he keep us safe when the World Trade Center — the World — excuse me. I lost hundreds of friends. The World Trade Center came down during the reign of George Bush. He kept us safe? That is not safe. That is not safe, Marco. That is not safe,” Trump roared back.

Trump’s controlled demolition of Jeb campaign

“Donald Trump is continuing with his controlled demolition of the campaign of Jeb Bush by continuing to raise the issue of George W. Bush’s responsibility — or some would say guilt — for what happened on September 11th 2001,” Dr. Barrett said.

“We’re getting headlines in the mainstream media such as, 9/11 was your brother’s fault! Trump’s extraordinary assault on Jeb Bush, and The World Trade Center came down’: Donald Trump and Jeb Bush unload on each other in explosive debate exchange, he added.

==

> http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/02/15/trump911jeb/

(EXACTLY what I wanted to see !)

A year of unprecedented change !

Hillary stock and Bush stock has been an incredibly Poor investments

ChngPolls_zpssfwejnwn.jpg

> http://www.drschoon.com/

The Zionist who gave her money must be pretty unhappy.

The more she spends the worse she does.

She and Bush are defying political history,- and so is Trump!

More spending is supposed to Increase popularity, not reduce it !

People are REFUSING to have their votes bought by these b@st@rds !

(this looks like a sign of mass awakening... within the USA)

The Bush Crime Legacy

Jebbie Boy has $100 million in a Superpac he raised before he jumped in

He is outspending Trump in SC by 6X

ONE DOWN, one to go

Jeb Bush, meanwhile, said he is suspending his campaign for the Republican nomination. He struggled for months to make inroads against Trump, who constantly mocked the former Florida governor's "low energy" and for spending tens of millions of dollars on his campaign.

But it was Bush's disappointing finish in South Carolina, where his brother, former President George W. Bush, and mother, former first lady Barbara Bush, campaigned for him, that was the final straw.

"The people of Iowa and New Hampshire and South Carolina have spoken and I really respect their decision, so tonight I am suspending my campaign," Bush said, before being overtaken by emotion.

> http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/20/politics/republicans-south-carolina-primary-highlights/

The higher-energy toxic twin is still running:

Clinton wins Nevada

Earlier Saturday, Hillary Clinton won the Nevada Democratic caucuses, a crucial victory that could ease concerns about her ability to secure the party's nomination.

Clinton's win provides a jolt of momentum to the former secretary of state as she heads into the February 27 South Carolina Democratic primary and Super Tuesday.

Clinton faced a surprisingly spirited challenge in Nevada from Democratic rival Bernie Sanders. The two were in a virtual dead heat in recent days. A win by Sanders, who trounced Clinton in the New Hampshire primary, would have dealt Clinton a dramatic setback.

Clinton relied on strong turnout from Latino voters to hold Sanders at bay.

Pretty much 100% confirmed now its a Trump v Hitlary presidential race.

and

since I doubt Trump can muster the support for the GOP needed to take his place as head of state of the second most powerful nation in the world.

Crazed lying bitch vs the most powerful nations in the world is definitely due to be kicking off soon after November.

This story is now pretty much done for me. I'll probably watch the results come in in November, but seems highly unlikely anything will change between then and now.

Bernie was never thought to have much of a chance. He has done better than anyone expected

The scary thing is that History suggests that Hitlery is willing to Kill to win the White House,

and I reckon that this ruthlessness (and the enemies it has created) will be her undoing

"The equivalent of a new American Revolution"

"the Kings and Queens, their heads are going to be cut off" (metaphorically speaking)

Jeb Fears Trump knows Who Was Behind 9/11 Attacks!

Published on Feb 18, 2016

Dr. Steve Pieczenik breaks down what Donald Trump was really saying to Jeb at the last debate regarding 9/11. Trump knows the truth and has put the bush crime family on notice!

"we the people no longer trust Bush, no longer trust the Clintons..."

"we are now entering the heat of battle"

"mention of 911 was a coded message to the Bushes..."

=== ===

Another reason JEB left the race (despite having much money still)

He may want to keep his head down, and play defense for the Bush family (who could be under attack)

Haha

BUSH's Evaporation - No fresh ideas, no good answers for those who see his family as poor leaders

Jeb Bush’s evaporation comes a week after he was praised, perhaps overpraised, for taking on Trump at the Republican debate in Greenville, South Carolina. He complained that Trump insulted people, particularly members of the Bush family. He responded to Trump’s blunt comments criticizing the Iraq War and noting that George W. Bush was President on September 11th with overwrought shock that was muddled by family loyalty. Bush also said, “I won the lottery when I was born sixty-three years ago and looked up and saw my mom”—a sentence not designed to reassure voters who saw him as a befuddled dynast. For anyone who had missed that point, Bush spent the next week surrounded by his family, as the campaign’s supporters talked about how beloved George W. Bush was in South Carolina, which might have been relevant if that Bush had been on the ballot. There is no tragedy of anachronistic niceness in Jeb Bush’s fall; his shortcomings as a candidate were visible before Trump even got into the race. Jeb Bush and the Super PAC supporting him spent more than a hundred million dollars on this campaign. He had the means to confront Trump on the level of ideas, rather than manners; he never really did.

==

> http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/bushs-befuddled-goodbye-and-the-risks-of-trump-denialism

Sharing the Joy

Someone should rent a ballroom, and paint Bush's image on the floor,

so people can have the Joy of Tapdancing on his face

JebBush0_zpsdndaexsc.jpg

Fred Astaire. Putting on the Ritz.

Taco's Version:

Taco - Puttin' On the Ritz (Original Uncensored 1982 Version) [HQ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eubhg1gTyj8

The Black face slice is not PC - is anyone offended?

Imperial Imperiousness ?

(like the B/tch for H3ll, he ran for the office he thought was his birth-right)

CNN - ‎3 hours ago‎
Columbia, South Carolina (CNN) Jeb Bush always remained optimistic. Jeb Bush suspends campaign:
What went wrong?

From the beginning of his candidacy last June, he pledged to run with "joy" and adopted a tortoise-and-the-hare strategy, earnestly believing that he would prevail in the end despite a crowded field of candidates.

Even as his chances became grim over the past eight months, he started handing out tiny toy turtles from his pockets to children, telling them that "slow and steady wins the race."

But in 2016, "slow and steady" was the opposite of what the country wanted.

. . .

Bush was out of practice on the campaign trail, something evidenced by his early stumbles answering questions on his stance on the war in Iraq -- a question that should have been anticipated with an answer ready. He declared early he was his "own man," but also highlighted his connection to his father and brother, presidents both. And he raised over $100 million between his campaign and super PAC, but it didn't scare anyone out of the race.

In the final few days before the South Carolina primary, Bush started to realize that his White House bid might be coming to an end. He talked with less certitude about moving on to other states and appeared almost wistful at times.

===

Haha.

The "I'm my own man" guy took over $100 million from donors.

Does he think they expected nothing in return. Now they have nothing - a great investment for them

(The pedos' candidate?):

Bush eventually saw more and more support for his offensive against Trump. At his last event in South Carolina, he received a standing ovation when Sen. Lindsey Graham, who campaigned for Bush in the final month, for "standing up for just being decent."

Decent?... until you discover what he does out of the public eye - applies to his whole family, and Nancy Graham

South Carolina: One last family run / The end of the Bush Crime family's run?

160215190426-george-bush-laura-jeb-feb-1

Jeb Bush supporter: 'South Carolina is Bush country' 02:45

In New Hampshire and South Carolina, Bush dramatically shook up his stump speech and directly tried to take on Rubio and Cruz for being first-term senators, comparing them to then-Sen. Barack Obama in 2008 and calling them a "risky bet."

It appeared Bush was on the verge of a mild comeback after the New Hampshire primary where he placed fourth, ahead of Rubio. It gave Bush enough to keep him afloat heading into South Carolina, but it still wasn't the resounding victory he was hoping for.

When Bush landed in Hilton Head, South Carolina, the next morning after the primary, he was greeted to hundreds of voters in a retirement community in Bluffton, and a strategy to further embrace his family name kicked off immediately.

"South Carolina has been good to the Bushes in the past, and I'm hoping and praying it will be good again," he said. Indeed the state catapulted the 2000 presidential bid of his brother, George W. Bush, and handed George H.W. Bush a victory in 1988.

Bush told reporters that morning that the New Hampshire primary "pushed the pause button" on the race and erased Rubio's "coronation."

His campaign had two main strategies as he prepared to barnstorm the state of South Carolina: focus on the military and capitalize on the Bush name fanfare.

160215190435-george-w-bush-strongest-is-

George W. Bush: 'Strongest is not the loudest' 02:09

Graham, the state's senior senator and an expert on the military and foreign policy issues, campaigned for Bush at nearly every event in South Carolina the past 10 days, warming up the crowds with his Southern wit and playing the role of attack dog by lambasting Trump and Rubio.

The senator became so passionate that he grabbed the microphone from Bush again at the end of a town hall in Columbia last week to deliver yet another speech --- this time a fiery closing argument that angrily ripped into Trump for attacking Bush's brother in the most recent debate.

"I will never vote for a man who says that George W. Bush is a liar. You're not a Republican if you're asking Nancy Pelosi to impeach President Bush," he said. "Any man who says what Donald Trump said about George W. Bush is not a Republican worthy of your support. That's crazy talk."

==

> http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/21/politics/jeb-bushs-doomed-campaign/

Clinton's Son, Danney Williams

danney.jpg

... But NOT his daughter?

The-Clintons-Greatest-Shame-Chelsea-is-t

Compare this screwed up family, with the fine children of Donald Trump

The real Hillary

Hillary-Clinton-Twitter-Bitch-4812467343

Political censorship or coincidence? Activists on Friday were in full pitchfork mode after Twitter users alleged the social media site removed #WhichHillary from its trending topics in an apparent kowtow to the Democratic presidential candidate’s campaign. The collective uproar managed to inspire another Clinton-themed hashtag, #WhichHillaryCensored.

The original hashtag started trending yesterday after a video of activist Ashley Williams, 23, interrupting a Clinton fundraising event in Charleston on Wednesday went viral. In the footage, Williams is seen holding a poster with a line from Clinton’s notorious 1996 “super predators” speech, as well as #WhichHillary. The hashtag was quickly adopted by Twitter users to point out Clinton’s supposed flip-flops over the years.

A Vocativ analysis found that on Friday, from 12: a.m. to 2 p.m. E.T., #WhichHillary was used 68,159 times on Twitter. #WhichHillaryCensored, meanwhile, was found on 22,176 tweets. The figures are made interesting by the fact that at the same time, #FlashbackFriday was on Twitter’s trends list at the same time, while only counting 11,919 tweets.

> http://www.vocativ.com/news/290811/twitter-accused-of-censoring-anti-hillary-hashtag

Black voters are the linchpin of Hillary Clinton’s strategy for winning Saturday’s South Carolina Democratic presidential primary, and as a result, her campaign has put racial justice issues at the forefront of her agenda.

But at an event on Wednesday night, Clinton was vocally confronted by an activist questioning her past support for policies that had a disproportionately

negative effect on African Americans.

Ashley Williams, a 23-year-old “black lives matter” activist from Charlotte, interrupted Clinton during a private fundraiser in Charleston on Wednesday night. Williams stood and demanded an apology from Clinton for the high incarceration rate for black Americans, and confronted her with the words of a speech Clinton delivered 20 years ago voicing support for the now-debunked theory of “super-predators”.

“They are often the kinds of kids that are called ‘super-predators,’ ” Clinton said in 1996, at the height of anxiety during her husband’s administration about high rates of crime and violence. “No conscience, no empathy, we can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel.”

> http://www.scmp.com/news/world/article/1917101/clinton-apologises-1996-super-predators-remark-after-encounter-black

Sign in to follow this