Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alithea on Mikael Lindstrom, RVD July 13th:

Both Mikael and Rada have spoken about archons for they have a deep understanding of it. The tell tale signs of the archon infected is everything is inverted. Up is down, down is up, left is right, back is front etc. It's purpose is to confuse, disorientate, subdue, and as you say, render the target submissive. In short, wear you down. Another marker of the archon infected is they lack originality and the ability to create! This is an important insight into their salivation for breakthrough ideas. They will be sold to the highest bidder and the originator/entrepreneur will, as you say, likely be pushed out. This is precisely what Julian Assange and my Bondage post warns of! But here's their problem.

Within the specific online communities they target are a huge number of individuals who have embraced the quest, not just for the spiritual, but for knowledge and truth in all matters, including the people who bring forth those subjects. They're beginning to employ wisdom and discernment to its fullest effect. TVoP's error was not to factor in this variable. They assumed to lead us over their TVoP cliff on blind faith alone. No, we will not be "bent to their will", and I question their need for a hierarchy. It's clearly at odds to their claims of being humanitarians, and as Rada claims, Mikael being "humble". Does Crystal still call Mikael "Excellency?" Is this in the same breath she acknowledges humanity as "Spiritual Royalty?" (from 3hr video, now deleted)

Cue music ♫: Upside Down (Diana Ross)

As regards Rada's people skills. Once on his channel, I briefly spoke of the Pastors in my community who network worldwide. Let me state this loud and clear ... NO Pastor, Reverend, Vicar, Canon I know of, behave as DS (ex-Pastor) or Rada (Reverend?) to their audience. I don't know how many screenshots I have of Rada telling people to get lost or who cares? or otherwise being threatened and aggressed upon. Also, DS continues to openly and gleefully admit to involvement in despicable actions and behaviours. Hacking TNT Tony's emails and telephone - really?!! Oh my goodness, can someone call the authorities! Finally, if you really must communicate with Crystal, the hypnotist, do not accept an invitation to do so in person eg. at a workshop.

Why?

Because of this..... sleep, sleep, sleep (give me your money)

sleep, sleep, sleep (and your credit cards)

sleep, sleep, sleep (now your car keys)

sleep, sleep, sleeeeeeep (ok, see ya byeee!)

just kidding ;-D Crystal G in action (aka Chooi Chin Goh) YT vid: Chooi Chin, the Evolutionary Life Coach

Like Reservoir Dogs / Everyone Busy gunning for each other

resdogs.jpg

Alithea Kella / Yesterday 12:17 PM

+Billie Girl Thanks. Rob gave a little write up on his FB page saying: "I am not enamoured by the Ambassador"...
He also includes Keenan in the following
warning:
...Be wary of them all is my advice...
https: // www.facebook.com/Victoryofthelightradioshow 
+Alithea Kella Yes I saw that. Did you see Rob's message to Keenan in Zap's weekly newsletter? Quite the eye opener. Keenan might be outing the ambassador but he's (Keenan) just as bad. I think they are all starting to turn on one another!
+Billie Girl Wow! Just read it. I've said it before, will say it again. All this "outing" is just like the blast off scene in the movie Reservoir Dogs.
All the players train their guns on each other and ... BOOM! 

Rob Potter on Keenan etc

Robert Potter:

Here is my post to Keenan’s site awaiting moderation be wary of all of them is my advice !

4.jpg

Keenan,

My interview with the “ambassador is out today . I am not enamored with the red dragon ambassador. Although he sounds sincere to me I think from what I HEARD FROM HIM in my interview which will go up this Friday on my site after airing on Thursday. He believes what they are saying to him. I do not think the Chinese Dragons or anybody should control the money. My interview which will last for 2 weeks of shows one hour each and will be up later this week. You will hear I am quite tough on him and his alleged Annukai Dragon Emperor and M1 talk. I was even a bit rude to him interrupting his statements when my alarm bells went off.
Even if he is correct I can promise and reveal to you and my followers The Spirit of Truth has a better plan and none of the greedy will be allowed to control jack all. I don’t think any of you public claimants are going to control the money.

By the way Mr. K I do not think you are all peaches and cream either. I heard about your death threat to Winston Shrout after he refused to do your bidding on some bond you wanted cashed. Winston laughed in your face. Keith Scott is allegedly in charge of some global collateral accounts by Roy C Dam? it is all so FUBAR and confusing. For the record I do not believe that is exactly true either? I do know that Keith removed you from some supposed position because of unethical behavior and you had a hissy fit? I also heard you exchanged a bunch of meth amphetamine for cash from behind some Asian bunker door not too long ago.
You’re a spook and I don’t trust any of you! I don’t know what you think you know nor do I care really.

I think you are maybe just a con man still dabbling for the “company” trying to get some bonds cashed? Has the Keenan leopard changed his spots? I do not know for sure I will admit that and again I don’t care go ahead and continue to do your thing. I will say I think your actions and know it all attitude is admittedly perjorative but I have not met you. I have been accused of the same thing as I am passionate and a patriot for integrity in leadership and I am an elegant rebuke I call out corruption where ever it lies to expose its ignorance. I don’t know it all but I am honest sincere and will not be compromised.

But the death threat you made on Winston’s life makes you on the dark side in my mind and shows your level of character which is in need of tremendous improvement. Best you stop trying to bully people and retire completely from public life. Your meth drug dealing and claim to be working for the “good” are incompatible. Ruh roh What are you going to do threaten my life too? I feel you should do something productive. I would like to believe you are well intended instead I get the feeling you are just trying to confuse people.

The truth will be revealed when the dust settles. THAT IS A PROMISE I have REVEALED for you and everyone else. I will need to see a lot more positive things from you before I give you or your words any consideration. Everything I hear about you from multiple sources ain’t good your rep is shot! If In the end anything good for humanity comes from your actions you will get an apology from me after you publically apologize to Winston Shrout saying it was your childish Irish temper and you did not really mean it. WS is a man of the highest integrity and character I know him and respect him so until you apologize and explain yourself your kind of on my steer clear list.

Cordial Regards
The Victory Of the Light
Rob Potter.

> http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=21906

Merlin's history of TVOP's loss of Credibility - Critics are : "utterly sincere and not Trolls nor aggressors"

From RVD's :

Fejleshonestcrits.png

+Ashllyne Thank you for the response. You know this is really sad. There you were, gung-ho and with great hope and loyal support of the TVoP, contacting me and many others to join in, which gave me hope and made me feel included or with support of people mutually focused improving planet earth and mankind's liberation from oppression.

Yet as the months flew by, and Ron became ill and hospitalized, I then went to Radagasts channel to keep abreast. I felt free to comment, as I'd done here, but evidently I said the wrong thing and Radagast exchanged some sharp comments to me then the put down as to how some commenters are like a cats overloaded whiffy sand box and he must keep his sandbox-channel tidy. He then deleted some of his comments to me and some of mine as well, but he did not block me.

...At that time Alithea was then blocked by Radagast. This amazed me because in all of my correspondence with her, she's absolutely brilliant and logical and seeks truth and proof that what's presented as new hope is indeed that and not the elite inverting images to those seeking truth.

When blocking Alithea and some others matched the trend of terming people who question as 'trolls', 'aggressors', 'people off subject', ignorant, or those delusional, goldfish, negative and unworthy as Radagast admitted that if crude works he employs it... as the kitty-litter pooper-scooper keeping his channel tidy continued... touted as Feng Shui... Not educated in Feng Shui I did some research and found there is good Feng Shui and bad Feng Shui..... Refuse and waste management?
Now that you came out, I had to mention your gracious invitation to me because it is the truth and at the time you asked me I wanted to go to a seminar.. my business and partners stroke recovery requiring my full assistance, simply kept me tied up...

Most of those who have been viewed or profiled negatively by the TVoP, are utterly sincere and not Trolls nor aggressors. You are an excellent example. Many of us, like myself, are busy working 24-7 in our own business's and our time is valuable and we are not making idle comments nor brainless inquiries nor are we deliberately 'wasting' anyone's time. How ironic this would immerge as the Ambassador is about to meet Ron and fund him and as Radagast stated, "Ron is closer to them than the rest of us know".... Meaning what?
+merlinhadninelives Yes, I remember clearly the claims to feng shui and you likening it to to cleaning out kitty litter coming right after him threatening to block you. When he blocked me, he did so quietly and slyly.

The latest threads only go to prove we are in the midst of the fantasy world.

There will be no RV,no GCR,No new world order,no sale of historic bonds which only have collector value under a hobby called Scripophilly.

The rhetorics of humanity projects are false and all lead in to various well trodden frauds.

There is nothing new in any of this scenario as for over 20 years we understand from the FIU the humanitarian arena has been littered with fraud,advance fee scams,extortion,lies, deceit, egocentrics and those with mental health issues.

In the above issue there are all these facets present.

Not a single thing promised has happened or been proven.

The only thing that has been definate is the scammers and protagonists get rich preying on the well meaning

and gullible.

If your project is so good.Forget Dave Schmidt,Bo Mikael Lindstrom, Charla, Rev Radagast and the TVOP and go where the real money is yes the Venture Capital market and you will get really funded.

These people are egocentric,self interested and are only looking out for themselves.They are out to fund themselves!! Period. Dave Schmidt is using the workshop fees to fund his travel and five star hotels.He

positevly gloats every time where he is on each YT update with a childish glee!!

These people do not have the ability to save humanity don't waste your time listening to their big talk its

without any foundation.

Get real folks!!!

The cracks are now showing.The reality is outing,they are fighting amongst themselves as their rhetoric is now proven to be nonesence. The game is up!

I AGREE with everything you said, Sandie.

The TVOP situation needed summarizing, and you did that very well.

I hope that everyone who is thinking about requesting funding from TVOP reads it, and absorbs it BEFORE they send any money. Even if TVOP ultimately funds some projects, is there anything to be lost in waiting?

Even if I believed they had serious money for funding, I would want to see the details of how the funding works and the sort of projects they actually fund? Given this group's track record, there may be some additional unhappy surprises.

No-Money.jpg

Now Ron's latest : 07-14-15 - FUNDING WORLD TRANSFORMATION AS I SEE IT

... had some surprises for me.

rejection-stamp.jpg

Is this what you get, after paying your money to TVOP ?

(For some reason, my (important?) post did not show up on RVD's channel - so here it is):

Wow. Ron has finally admitted some important things about TVOP projects:

+ Most projects submitted are getting rejected - as "get rich quick" schemes

+ Large amounts are not being discussed. Requests are being met with the response: "Start small", scale back!.

Amazing. Why have we not heard this from Modwiz and TVOP ?

All we heard from TVOP was how amazing the ideas were*, and how people needed just a little bit of help on their presentations.

(Perhaps they wanted to keep receiving plans and $100 and $200 fees from those who wanted to get into the queue.)

This is exactly why I kept asking some months ago, for EXAMPLES of successful projects that TVOP would fund.

And I suggested two:

1. StrongTowns.org

2. CosmicVisionNews.com

They are both up-and-running and are already making useful contributions to humanity

. TVOP's failure to respond to these worthy suggestions, I took as a sign that they were not serious - and I still think that.

A serious new charity might demonstrate that they could give some financial support to a successful enterprise; And also

that the successful enterprise was willing to accept TVOP money and documentation. Such an announcement would have

provided an important proof of concept, and skeptics (like me!) would have had to admit that TVOP was genuine.

But, NO, TVOP blew the chance, and instead, embarked on a path that has left many people disappointed.

I do think that TVOP has behaved like amateurs, not professionals. And if they are truly serious, they need to up their game, and do a much better job at managing the expectations of their would-be business partners

=====================

FOOTNOTES:

*TVoP Upcoming Seminars and Workshops / May 12th

RR talks about his seminars: "getting tools, getting inspired" on May 16th. Crystal was also doing a business plan seminar, and a presentation skills workshop. There's NOTHING here about the plans being submitted, looking like "get rich quick" schemes, as Lindy has now revealed to RVD. He keeps talking about how "things are happening" and it is a "wonderful time... we are aware of eveyrbody" - But what has happened in all the weeks since then?? They have asked for more fees, but done no funding.

+++++

*The Ambassador's Weekly Update June 7

Lindy: "We are going to have a short update..."

(he talks about how "we are going to see more people rounded up... to protect the common people.)

"We are here to support people... to service people in the best way we can... We need to be like family.

I have been aggressed on by people...

All the people who presented projects are champions."

"People must be patient, we will contact them when the time is right.

I am not here to disturb those goldfish in the aquarium... I am here to help them see outside the aquarium."

"The Dinar revaluation should happen when the country is ready... I do not think that is ready."

"We demand some structure to be in place.... I am more kind than the underwriting team...

If you win my heart with a good project, we are going to make it happen.

But we need to work together and have patience."

(I posted there, under the June 7th video):

Friar Newborg /1 month ago:

Rev. Radagst,

You have now been associated with this effort for many months, and must have some real insight into it. We have seen TVOP shed Ron, and Gwen, while failing to deliver on promises.

Can you share some of your insight please? If you still believe fully, can you tell us why - ie something about the solid evidence you have seen supporting the reality behind TVOP?

I don't want to turn hostile, and especially before giving people a chance to speak.

Some good-hearted people have been caught up with the Amba and TVOP, and I think they deserve some better and deeper explanations than have been given so far. If you please.

Wow. Ron has finally admitted some important things about TVOP projects:

+ Most projects submitted are getting rejected - as "get rich quick" schemes

+ Large amounts are not being discussed. Requests are being met with the response: "Start small", scale back!.

Things must have really changed, as Dave Schmidt reported within the first few minutes of his radio show on June 24 that:

Project funding is ongoing with the TVoP. I haven't gotten the exact numbers, but I have been told that already 15 projects, more than that, have already been approved, now that doesn't mean they have received their money, but their projects have been approved for funding, some of them over 25 million dollars, the majority of them are in the millions of dollars.

"Ultimate Approval" still needed?

(By George, he's got it! At 51 seconds, in the above video)

These comments by George Lincoln, have triggered some fresh Dot-Connecting by me:

George Lincoln / Yesterday 08:43
Approved by --?
I wonder if there is more than one level of approval? I expect that TVOP must approve a funding first, and then show it to another investor group in Hong Kong, before any actual money is advanced - else why the trip to Hong Kong? Perhaps TVOP is only an intermediary, recommending projects - with ultimate money to come from others.

George Lincoln / Yesterday 14:36
... I see a second barrier, that has not yet been revealed. People may fly off to Hong Kong, and then be told: We have recommended your projects, but the Dragon Family has the final say on who gets funded, so you will now need to present your projects to them. If I have sussed this correctly, I wonder how many will make it past this final hurdle?
( unquote )

Maybe none will make it past the final hurdle. And Mikael Lindy will just say: "We did out best.

We recommended the best projects, and the Dragon Family was just not ready to fund them."

Here's why I think this might be the case - Here are the dots I am connecting - and some of these involve some guesswork on my part:

+ Mikael himself does not have sufficient money to fund the projects, even that small number he thinks are worthy - else he would have done so.

+ Mikael believes the Red Dragon family has access to big money, and has the ability to fund projects. (As Rob Potter said: "He sounds sincere to me I think from what I HEARD FROM HIM in my interview which will go up this Friday on my site after airing on Thursday. He believes what they are saying to him. I do not think the Chinese Dragons or anybody should control the money.")

+ Mikael may be wrong. The RDF may have fooled Mikael. They may just be using him as a tool to try to assert a claim to collect some cash for Gold bonds they are holding (see post #81, above):

5/ Families who believe they are entitled to this disputed wealth, are trying to demonstrate their genuine-ness of their ownership claims in various ways - such as by making noise (on the web), and setting up organizations like Swissindo and TVOP which they hope will develop a large following, so they can point to their organization to say" "This shows we are legitimate" and "We plan to give the wealth to those with worthy humanitarian projects.

Has anyone seen any convincing evidence that any Dragons, and especially the Red Dragon family have big money? If you have the evidence, please come forward with it! Neil Keenan smashed a treasure box containing what looked like fake gold. After doing that, he was still seeking money. If it was real gold, would he still have needed charity?

+ Mikael may have been fooled, and this whole exercise may be a case where once fooled, he has gone on, and fooled others with his TVOP

If you have different evidence, or can connect these dots in a different way, please come forward.

Did she wake up and see the Light?

(or just switch to another delusional fantasy?)

#1 : Arrest Mr Sino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMeJS2UG7BM

#2 : Repurpose the BRICS bank

photo.jpg
Alithea Kella / 8:23 AM
Can someone advise what is up with Cindy K over at Rise Together? One minute she's supporting Mr Sino, now she's put out video Issuing a Warrant for his arrest. She's done a 180 but not saying why. Is it the chemtrails?!
photo.jpg
Friar Newborg / 9:06 AM
Yup. I think she has finally seen the Light !
The arrest warrant might be a sort of apology to those who warned her. (But she still blocks some of those who gave her friendly warnings.)
Ashllyne / 9:08 AM
Am not sure but she is also repurposing the BRICS Bank. When I asked Cindy to take a plane and visit those countries and speak to the people there so she could understand the level of corruption she deleted my comments twice. We can only hope for good change however from what I've seen in my travels there is a lot more poverty and corruption than here, why!
Friar Newborg / 9:12 AM
It is hilarious. A bright-eyed and smiling woman sitting on Lake Norman in North Carolina thinks she can just wake up one morning and re-purpose the BRICS Bank. What sort of delusional people are they breeding in the old USA these days?

What happens when two hostile "immortals" meet? (just for fun)

Do these "immortal" types really exist? Lindy and Rob Potter seem to think the "elder Dragon" is 1,000's of years old

(And David Wilcock has spoken of a small number of immortals who can only be killed if their heads are cut off)

Rob Potter's interview with the Ambassador
:

https://www.mixcloud.com/PyramidOne/rob-potter-and-red-dragon-ambassador-part-1-july-2015/

(had trouble getting this to work on Firefox)

RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 1
The Red Dragon Ambassador did not know that Rob has some deep seated money issues. To the ambassadors credit he remained calm and cool as Rob was having his Conceptions fits over some of the ambassadors answers. Anyway I was definitely concerned as I interviewed the ambassador, this month. I must say the ambassador as a person feels very sincere and my intuition is that he is acting based on his feelings that the "Dragon Elders" he represents are good guys and well intended.
I will grant him that this may be true. I have not really followed his information that much so when

I heard that the elder is supposedly an Annunaki Reptilian hybrid who has been in charge of the worlds finances for several thousands of years.

The ambassador argued humanity allowed this to happen and many other things that were little thorns in my mental mind when trying to assess his information.

. . .

I listened on a different computer and could hear him more clearly, and it was more interesting than indicated by my initial comment:

NOTES:

In the interview with RP, "Lindy" (the Ambassador) says:

+ The M1 is above the eye of the pyramid

+ There's a council of elders above the M1, and

+ Above them, is the Old Man (who may be 5,000 years old), and he is also called other names like "the Emperor".

+ The group who has power now in the world ("the keepers, like Queen Elizabeth") are managing things under a 70 year contract that has expired. It is their second 70 year contract, and so they have had power for 140 years (hmm. Is that 1870? + 140 = 2010? or so)

+ The Dragons have the mandate of heaven (RP jumped in, to say: "They have done a really bad job")

+ The emperor is said to be hybrid of human and Annunaki - but only a few people have seen him

Here's how an encounter might start - this from a film called The Highlander:

And then a piece of my music (in "collaboration" with Lisa Gerrard) may help you visualize the battle between the two:

Want to know who won? You can go back to the film, and watch the film's fight scene;

Best Highlander Fight & Quickening

Schmidt Admits...

The Amba's Identity was Revealed at DS's seminars ... from comments on RVD's channel :

07-13-15 - A NON-DEBT-BASED SYSTEM AHEAD

Revealed2_zpsis4v4aun.jpg : w/o Names

In his latest radio show for The Sedona Connection : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-sedona-connection/2015/07/16/preparing-for-the-upcoming-currency-collapse :

... DS has admitted that the guy above (Mikael Lindstrom) is the "Ambassador".

He said he is not allowed to show his face, and reveal his name "according to family policy."

But his is allowed to have his own personal Facebook page.

"The policy may change," says Schmidt.

=====

1/ is answered... #2/ yet to be:

Answer this, Dave, if you dare:

1/ Is the Ambassador Mikael Lindstrom, or not? (as asked above), and

2/ WHAT SOLID EVIDENCE do you have that the RDF are able to fund the millions for projects that TVOP has promised?

These are pretty simple and basic questions.

If you cannot answer them, then kindly STFU, and stop promoting what looks like a scam,

or we will just keep turning of the heat on you and your half-baked schemes !

If you want to have a good laugh, and understand the psychological defense called "projection" :

then listen to Mikael, the fake "ambassador" call everyone else a fraud

on Charla-A's radio show from yesterday (7/17) : http://www.starworldwidenetworks.com/index.php/Audio/CharlaA

Does he really think he is fooling people with more than one brain-cell?

Goldfish_Amba_zpsax3ndyih.jpg

If you want to convince people, stop slinging mud at others, and answer the valid questions, like:

2/ WHAT SOLID EVIDENCE do you have that the Red Dragon Family are able

to fund the millions for projects that TVOP has promised?

Else, STFU !

Even gentle Charla asked him to change the subject after 30 minutes of his whining about

"aggressing" from others. Mikael, you need to take a good long look in your mirror !

maryBeth, do you really think "the AMAZING programs" are ever going to see a penny of funding??

We have zero evidence that Mikael or the RDF has any real intention to fund everything,

but they seem to be enjoying the drama they are putting on, and the fees they collect.

MY DRAGON FAMILY STORY

Haha. Methinks "the Amba" doth protest too much.

Mr "Keyman" must be pretty close to the truth, if Mikael feels he needs to invest so much time and energy into debunking Keenan's report. And listen to Mikael carefully. He does not debunk specific points, instead he tries to sling mud at the whole thing. Meantime, DS has confirmed that Keenan's photo does show the Ambassador. That seems to be the biggest revelation made by NK, and now Dave Schimdt himself has confirmed that Keenan was right about this.

Home Truths about Old Dragon Family scams

Now must be the right time to reveal some home truths. If Lindy or DS do find their way into this website, perhaps they can answer the questions that this true story raises:

1. I live in Hong Kong, and there is a long history of Dragon family wealth scams here. I was first told of one about 6 years ago, by a friend of a friend. This f-of-f was an American, who told me that he was working hard "to help a prominent Chinese family get their gold back." I know something of the gold market, so I was surprised to hear this. I asked for more facts. Eventually, he told me a story about how a once-wealthy Chinese family had turned their gold over to the USA for safe-keeping. And they had received bonds in return. But the US has not honored its promised to repay those bonds. I was told that the US needs approval from someone very senior in the US (he hinted it was President Obama) to get the Gold back in exchange for the bonds. Though he didn't speak Chinese, the F-of-F's was involved because the Chinese family wanted a white American on their team, since they thought this would give them a stronger chance of winning back their wealth. He was a true believer, and although the Chinese family he was working for, was supposedly wealthy, the F-of-Fs had SOLD HIS PROPERTY in the US, and given the money to The Family, to help them cover expenses in pursuing their claims. He also drew diagrams, showing me that this Dragon family was "above the pyramid" that controlled the world. And eventually, when their authority was recognized, they would fix the world, and distribute most of their wealth to all the people on the planet. Remember, this was about six years ago, before Ben Fulford started talking about White Dragons, and long before Keenan appeared on the scene.

2. It was after the second or third meeting, I was asked for money. "Only $5,000 or $10,000" was needed to get some documents done, and turned over to the right people. I was told I would be paid back, probably within weeks. And there would be a nice bonus for me, for having been so helpful. I refused, and asked more questions. More diagrams showing family structure, and their role in the world power structure. A Dragon Empress was mentioned, and I was told that her son had recently taken over from the mother. There were hints that some of the people had direct ties with ET's and some of the elders of the family were very, very old: at least hundreds of years old. I was also told that Mao Tse Tung was also still alive, but he was kept out of the public eye for his own protection. People who contributed generously, might be given a chance to meet some of these elders at a later stage. The Friend-of-Friend actually showed me a green passport. It looked very official, and it has his photo in an appropriate place. It also showed he had some sort of title within the organization. I cannot recall the title, or the name of the sovereign entity who issued the passport. I was told not to reveal these details to anyone, and so I did my best to forget them. Since I had never heard of this sovereign government, I did not know what to make of it. I continued to refuse to lend any money, despite some pretty strong pleas that it was needed, and I would get it back as soon as possible.

3. I was introduced to some other people who had given money to this group. They repeated some of the same stories. Some of the people who had given money were financially sophisticated, and there was also a connection with a church group. Later I had some private meetings with one of the people who had handed over funds. He told me that he and other he knew had handed over tens of thousands of dollars. I asked if any of it had every been paid back, and was told, "No. It hasn't been repaid, though promises to repay were made." And the explanations behind the delays were getting more and more complicated.

4. I continued to refuse to "lend" money, since I did not find the story convincing. I got frequent calls requesting more meetings. But I stopped attending meetings and after a while, stopped returning any phone calls.

5. Just a month or two ago, I met the financially-sophisticated guy who had given money. He had still received nothing back. I asked him about the F-of-F, and was told he was in a desperate situation, living in one room of a shared flat in Mongkok, struggling with some health issues. I have offered to meet with him again, but only if he was ready to leave this fantasy behind and move on to something genuine. I was told: "He's too deep in. We have been trying to get him out for years, and he cannot break free."

Having had this experience many years ago, I have been skeptical about The Ambassador's story from day one.

I see many of the same steps and the same overall pattern.

Be Careful, Ron Van Dyke, and be careful, People !

FIU File who are blocked by both Radagast and Dave Schmidt for proving too full on for them by taking the liberty of asking very logical questions,issuing warnings based their hands on experience of 20 years investigating and prosecuting the scams in this arena.Also they exposed BML as the possible fake Ambassador and the bait and switch protagonists of the TVOP with phone numbers addresses etc and kept saying Caveat Emptor.

I think it is about time the fake Ambassador now exposed and photographed should appear on camera with those shown around the dinner table in NK picture with DS and Charla on YT and make a public statement of who they are and how they are intending and can fund projects for which fees have been paid via TVOP.

There is no longer any further need for BML to make voice only broadcasts as he is exposed now so he can safely now put the camera on and show us his face. This is less concerting.

Apparently this whole matter of BML,TVOP, DS,Charla,Gwen Caldwell, Cho Chin Go Keyte ( Crystal G at TVOP) Rev Radagast etc are being monitored by the UK police and security services in association with US and HK intel associations as a fraud watch case based on the advance fee scenario warned by FIU File.

Investigations have been made to PayPal who are recipients of the money but under relevant enterprise Acts in the UK are following the correct and legal procedures required.

A public statement on camera by the RDF,DS and BML is all that is necessary now with unequivocal proof of funds to send the authorities packing

The final question is here

Can the BML prove the cynics and skeptics wrong???????

Proof please!!!!!

Q:
I have been asked by someone by PM (I paraphrase):
Do you feel threatened in Hong Kong?
Aren't the Red Dragons a powerful force that might threaten you?
(The person who asked the question explained that a long 3-hour interview had been posted by Radagast and then removed. In the interview: "DS explained the family is so powerful that they have people in the HK streets watching everything. Then DS said the family was like a mafia, prefaced by but it's not like the mafia here in the US. DS also said that last time when he was in HK with the Amba as they walked together lots of the "watchers" recognized Mikael and would greet him with "Hello Boss!")

A:
I have asked several Chinese friends if they have heard of a famous Dragon family. The usual answer I get is: There was a Chinese movie with that title about a HK gang. And if such a family existed, it might have ties with the triads.

Are the RDF real? I'm not sure.

There are triads here, but I only see them occasionally. Or at least I think I may be seeing a triad member when I see someone with many aggressive looking tatoos. I have only see such people once or twice a year, and I do not frequent places where I would expect them to hang out. (The last time I saw one was in a famous but slightly rough restaurant near Mongkok, the most crowded part of Kowloon.)

Would Red dragon triad gang have ties with the Amba?
I tend to doubt that. But maybe it is not impossible. If they do, perhaps it is through martial arts classes. This seems to be an interest of Mikael's. So some students of his may have recognized him on the street. There are few Western people in Kowloon, so perhaps DS was with Mikael in Kowloon, and people recognized him as the "martial arts teacher", or a regular at a restaurant that he frequents.

One Chinese friend did investigate some claims that there was a huge hoard of gold in Indonesia, and that it could be used for Humanitarian purposes. After some months of investigation, he concluded that there was such a fund, but his research concluded it had only something like $100 million in it. Very few projects have ever been approved by that find, because a majority of the investment committee had to agree, and they rarely agreed on anything. Perhaps, Mikael will have his TVOP find-seekers pitching to a group like that in Hong Kong. If so, I doubt many will be successful.

Who is the oldest person in China?

I had dinner with a wise elderly Chinese man over the weekend, and I asked him that question. He said he thought the oldest Chinese person had reached perhaps 500 years, and that person had been summoned to Beijing by the Emperor, and had eventually died in the 1930's. Another friend at the dinner, googled this, and found the person ("Mr Li"?) had died at the age of about 250 years. Perhaps the age got inflated by word of mouth.

220px-Li_chingYuen.jpeg

Li Ching-Yuen
Li Ching-Yuen. Li Ching-Yuen or Li Ching-Yun (simplified Chinese: 李清云; traditional Chinese: 李清雲; pinyin: Qīngyún; died May 6, 1933) was a Chinese herbalist who supposedly lived to be over 256 years old. He claimed to be born in 1736, while disputed records suggest 1677.
Wu discovered Imperial Chinese government records from 1827 congratulating Li on his 150th birthday,[3] and further documents later congratulating him on his 200th birthday in 1877.
... One of Li Ching-Yuen disciples, the Taijiquan Master Da Liu told of his master's story: when 130 years-old Master Li would have encountered in the mountains an older hermit, over 500 years old, who taught him Baguazhang and a set of Qigong with breathing instructions, movements training coordinated with specific sounds, and dietary recommendations. Da Liu reports that his master said that his longevity "is due to the fact that he performed the exercises every day – regularly, correctly, and with sincerity – for 120 years.

Haha "Nutcase" Cindy thinks she can achieve positive change, by...

... Issuing Bogus Arrest Warrants on people like Pope Francis and Ben Fulford.

I really think she is proving herself to be certifiable mad.

She has now banned comments on her channel, and so no one can tell her gently.

Eventually, she may p/ss someone off, and get into serious trouble.

There are too many mad folk out there, who think they are Awake and Aware.

They are not, they are like little weather vanes that shift with every liitle breeze of fashion,

and have bo solid understanding of anything

Part of a conversation by PM:

"The Amba kept them in the dark with respect to requirements..."

Right.

That's why it would have been better to start with an example of a project they WOULD fund.

So people could see what "made the grade" ... and why

Now TVOP itself is learning lessons that they should have known all along.

But it is the people who got sucked in, who are paying for the education

So many scams...

Scams are easy to create.

The surprising thing to me is how many people buy-in... without doing any basic research.

Too many folks are addicted to "hopium" and the idea that someone will save them, without effort of their part.

What is it about our education system, or or culture, that creates people so willing to be duped?

The other thing I have seen is when a debunker points to the facts, rather than being grateful to those who do the research,

people get upset, and call the Truth-teller names, saying things like: "you are too negative", "you are an agent of the cabal",

"you are spewing disinformation" - rather than examining the validity of the truth facts presented.

Actually, after a while, it is east to blame the victims of disinformation and scams, for being so foolish and willing to buy-in.

The Big Question is WHY are these scam being created?:

+ Some are being created, to squeeze money out of true believers

+ Others use True believers as window-dressing, to help convince their real target victims, that the scammers are "for real"

+ Some scams many be created to distract people and steel energy away from more real pursuits - the cabal likes to feed people Hopium to keep them pacified, and they they will not uncover the true mechanisms of control, and or begin to invest energy in areas that could trigger real change

+ A few scams may have been first created as a joke or experiment, which then took on a life of its own

(response when Friar N copied the message above to RVD's channel):

photo.jpg
Friar Newborg / Yesterday 4:34 PM
(From a post on Acore): Scams are easy to create.... (etc - per the post above)
The surprising thing to me is how many people buy-in... without doing any basic research.
+Friar Newborg OK. I assume this is in response to the on-going saga of funding promised to Ron by Mikael? And why, after so long, it has yet to materialise? Well, I have a few questions of my own.

We've all been led to believe this supposed funding would only be for humanitarian projects. With that in mind, why have funds been promised? Has Ron submitted an approved project that we don't know about? Is this separate from the $5000 promised by the Red Dragon for expenses? On the one hand, Mikael claims to represent Red Dragon whilst simultaneously distancing himself from RD's unfulfilled promises. How does that work?

Ron has clearly stated he's waiting to receive funds to pay lawyer's fees. So what pot is this money coming from? And will he receive said funds ahead of all those who've gone through the fee paying process to gain project approval? Don't forget, any project asking for funding in excess of $10K is automatically rejected. Or, is it just a loan? In which case, if Ron has no job, how would he repay? Also, don't low income households qualify for free legal representation?

The whole process does not make sense and is becoming increasingly questionable.
So, in answer to your questions above: People believe because the unscrupulous prey on their hopes and fears. They become so invested they will fight to preserve the illusion presented, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. People should stop putting all their eggs in another's basket. And Ron should heed his own words "unfunded promises carry no weight," and find proven alternatives.
Friar Newborg
2:43 AM
"I pray Ron is not being taken down another primrose path as has been the case all too often..."
So far, the evidence suggests he has made the same mistake. Some of us do still hope he has not (fallen again). Just $5000 from the Ambassador, would preserve Mikael's good name with Ron. Surely Ron's "free" marketing of the Amba's story, is worth that much? But it seems not. Poor Ron. Fooled again, it seems. Can't Ron and the rest of us learn some useful lessons from this sad story??

Re the above threads.

First of all re Cindy Courier!!!??????

The arrest warrant on the Queen is very easy.

I spent my Saturday in the home of the Queen of England in London UK inside Buckingham Palace.

Why you cry?

Because in August and September she opens the doors of her London Palace to the public and I was there along with 6000 others.

However I could not deliver your arrest warrant because she was out at the time at Balmoral Castle Near Ballater Scotland for her summer

break.So all you need to do is travel to the UK.Suggest Glasgow Prestwick Airport then fky by helicopter to Aberdeen then taxi to Balmoral.Go to the gates go past the armed British police officers and passed the CCTV and MI5 security services,the Royal Household,the personal page and Equerry and then wait in the holding room before achieving your citizens arrest on the most popular Queen in the world!!

I wish you luck with your endeavour and return car journey to the airport without being tailed by the British army and SAS and diplomatic protection group.

You are clearly mentally unwell!!!

Regarding the threads on RVD and the Ambassador of course no money will ever emamnate from this. It's a fantasists scam,propagated by more mentally unwell,bipolar diseased lunatics with egos the size of continents.

As the FIU File have stated it has all the hallmarks of an advanced fee scam!!

Cindy : "You are clearly mentally unwell!!!"

She no longer allows comments on her videos.

She must live in fear of people telling her the truth.

The Big Question is WHY are these scam being created?:

+ Some are being created, to squeeze money out of true believers

+ Others use True believers as window-dressing, to help convince their real target victims, that the scammers are "for real"

+ Some scams many be created to distract people and steel energy away from more real pursuits - the cabal likes to feed people Hopium to keep them pacified, and they they will not uncover the true mechanisms of control, and or begin to invest energy in areas that could trigger real change

+ A few scams may have been first created as a joke or experiment, which then took on a life of its own

I have spent some time pondering this. Here is one way to see it:

Scams operate, as anything else, in certain vibration/frequencies depending on the energies involved. Scams that target groups of people that start to resonate with the frequency of "waking up" or who start to get cracks in thier prison walls of cognitive dissonance seems to have the objective of diverting the energy from one illusion to another.

I sense there are several levels to this. There are scams that work like tactical ops and there are scams and scammers that fit into the higher agenda of deception that get empowered by that energy when seen useful for the overall purpose.

If we forget about the tactical ops for a second and concentrate on scammers that are unaware of the bigger picture and not directly involved in it, how is it that they independently end up serving a purpose that on the highest level seems very well coordinated?

I think it has to do with vibration. Because of weakness in character and motivation, egotistic frequency, they are open to influence of projected low vibration that subtly drives them in certain directions. They become the tools of the higher agenda without knowing. Maybe like the stupid performers in the Hollwood media industry that associate with demonic energy in symbols and otherwise.

The same goes for the victims, the "hopium" junkies. People that to a certain degree realise that something is wrong but are too far away from being prepared to pay the price of starting the process of consciously rising their own vibration. People that want to have the cake and eat it.

It all fits together quite well from a vibrational point of view. The scammers and the scammed exist together in an energetic symbiosis.

Take e.g. the "Book of Ra" the channeled stuff DW is fond of. Looks all well and dandy at first sight. When I listened to the tapes/vids of Carla channeling I noticed that the energy coming through was completely soul less. Like a machine. Like some sort of AI or script. That's what I think it is. I think she plugged into some type higher dimensional scam. Orchestrated by some entities that if they had the ability to sense emotion would be laughing.

There are also good people with good intention that fall victim of becoming part of the over arching agenda, they start out genuine and support people in rising their vibration. As they do so they become a threat and if they have any weakness, maybe some ego or desire to be worshipped or make money or otherwise out of their endeavour, then that weakness opens them up for corruption when they are targeted.

Andrew Bartzis is a good example of that. Watch his energy as he initially came out and started doing his shows on Revolution Radio and how that energy shifted dramatically during the summer as he gained fame and following. Now he is nothing special any longer, shot down.

All these people are nothing special in themselves, what they do is reflecting energy, they cannot reflect anything else than what corresponds to their own energy, we are like crystals in that sense. If there are cracks or impurities that will effect the vibrations reflected. This principle is used to the highest degree by those desiring to keep us enslaved.

Scams are probably one of the more effective ways to keep people in ignorance. Scams are deception.

Paddington great post.

It pretty much sums scams up and all the protagonists.

What kills the rhetorics eventually of the scammers formed illusion and fantasy is their own self interest and greed which always shows through. Rev Rad,The Ambassador, Dave Schmidt etc.

Look deep into the eyes of these individuals and the real troubled human comes through.You can see the frustration on their faces as they know what they are saying is not real but have to keep the spin going for their own financial gains and egotist power trip.

If you delve into their histories you see failed individuals with an angst against the world.Their rhetoric is egocentric on their own life experiences and they must aggrandise themselves to have a purpose to continue.

Do you really think these individuals are going to change the world???

Hardly!!!!

As FIU File always stated.Caveat Emptor.

Here's PROOF, that some Hopium peddlars.
When one of their Hopium bubbles bursts (Swissindo), just put their energy into another distraction.

This is a great example of a very black pot, calling "the kettle blacker"
(Cindy K Currier promoted the Swissindo scam for months, before she suddenly turned on it.)
Now she has some silly ideas involving militia groups, and bogus arrest-and-decease letters

Message to "The Real Truth Callers"

She is so full of horsefeathers, that it is embarrassing. Yet some sheeple still follow her.
Ironically, she still calls herself and her deranged followers Awake. How bizarre is that?
Right at the end she says, "I welcome your input."
But she doesn't, she refuses it, having turned off the comments section of her channel.

I suggest subscribers switch off, and those still listening use what methods they have to end this sort of nonsense

Archived