Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

Let me pull no further punches!!

The World Bank document the Ambassador used as proof of RDF wealth is a fake and a fraud and is a tampered document.Its a lie!!!!

Louisa once stated that her belief in the Ambassador is based on the world Bank document!!! Lol!!!

Shows her level of discernment!!!

The Ambassador has not kept one promise and needs 100USD for a 10 min pitch for projects his fantasy funding will never assist financially. It's an outright fraud an advance fee requested based on lies and deception. TVOP/GMOP should refund these!!!

The Ambassador does not have access to trillions its all delusional lies!!!

Dave Schmidt also has not demonstrated any truth in anything he says and charges for seminars to go to hopium meetings in which the sheep get more and more deluded. Fed with the hopium drug to keep Dave in money!!

The majority of the frauds in this arena stem from the lies of the new world hopium.

The sector is littered with boulevards of broken dreams and nothing ever transpires.

The rhetoric of GMOP/TVOP is bait and switch!!

Look how many face changes they have had!! One they get caught out with a hard question or exposure they switch or tone down!

Lies and deceit propagated by people with their own egocentric agendas.

Here I pin my flag to the mast!!

You simply cannot make this up!!! Lol!!!!

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dr B - Absolutely true the LinkedIn scam. I have been approached twice through Linked In for job opportunities. One was through a known contact (maybe a LinkedIn security gap), so they were usurping her identity. Another one was someone wanting to make a connection for a job opportunity. Luckily I googled and the scam had been recorded already. Thank god people are reporting things right away, but it looked legit and credible.

Sandie27 - Wholeheartedly agree with you. They keep collecting the $50 monthly symposium fee too.

I heard two complaints about my "tone" towards RVD over the last few weeks.

One was mild, and the other was less mild, That's from all the various places I post, including youtube.

So I shall try to explain (again)

He really pisses me off -

I can hear every lie, delusion and half-truth (now that I have done so much research)

I have battled folk like RVD my whole life - and been damaged a few times by their lies and smears.

Today's message is particularly irritating

1-5-16 – FRIENDS MISUNDERSTAND MY HUGE DILEMMA

To be honest, I now want to see justice done now.

He is far worse than the average banker, the way he twists the truth. Yet he abuses them every day.

If he faces the truth, and downsizes, maybe he can live honestly, and more peacefully.

I would like to see him do that, instead of him pretending to be a martyr. Them I would like him a lot more

Summary:

Starts by saying "silence is consent" is a maxim of law. (It isn't)

Bullshit begins, says he bought the house for $275,000 without a mortgage. (bullshit, you got the money via a mortgage).

Says the house was a church until his daughter moved in. (I'm skeptical)

Says he wants to sell his house. (How the hell will he sell the house if he doesn't own it).

Ron says that if Jesus said to turn the other cheek then Jesus was wrong.

Says he's put documents into a common law court. (I assume it's some fake court with his new group?)

Seems to now believe the new lawyer he found will fix everything.

I heard two complaints about my "tone" towards RVD over the last few weeks.

One was mild, and the other was less mild, That's from all the various places I post, including youtube.

So I shall try to explain (again)

He really pisses me off -

I can hear every lie, delusion and half-truth (now that I have done so much research)

I have battled folk like RVD my whole life - and been damaged a few times by their lies and smears.

Today's message is particularly irritating

1-5-16 – FRIENDS MISUNDERSTAND MY HUGE DILEMMA

To be honest, I now want to see justice done now.

He is far worse than the average banker, the way he twists the truth. Yet he abuses them every day.

If he faces the truth, and downsizes, maybe he can live honestly, and more peacefully.

I would like to see him do that, instead of him pretending to be a martyr. Them I would like him a lot more

For those who think Ron has lied to himself and others, these types of statements will not leave you feeling warm & fuzzy:

THE CON-ARTIST at work, trying to create his own reality:

+Soferia Nebruin - These people have been rebuked over and over for their crimes against humanity, against Life itself.

+Soferia Nebruin - I do hate the injustice and those responsible for it are responsible under common law. At the very least, they owe retribution.
+Yosan Pedro - Good video! Bear in mind that ALL commercial loans are fraud under common law.
This comes from a man who took out a $255k mortgage loan against a property he did not own,
and used the unlawfully contracted money to but a second home, which he then claims is HIS.
The courts have allowed this second home to be sold at auction, and it was purchased by the bank he tried to rob.
Rather than telling us the truth, he goes on each day whining about the injustice he has suffered.
He reminds me of the most hated country on Earth (starts with an I.) that commits crimes, and then accuses its neighbors
of transgressing against it.
May justice be visited and those who have truly transgressed

·

I'm going to cut Ron some slack real quick. Turns out Dr. Mary did revoke the deed granting the Wilhelm's the lot 6 property in 2004 (3 months before her death):

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=4853484&rn=12&pi=0&ref=search

Meanwhile I've managed to find out how much Dr. Mary's house sold for, it sold for $275,000 in 2011. Ron, you will remember owed the bank ~$500,000, meaning even if Ron owned 100% of Dr. Mary's house, he would still owe ~$250,000 to the bank. (This is ignoring the property tax issue):

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=8358671&rn=6&pi=0&ref=search

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=8358672&rn=7&pi=0&ref=search

Now bizarrely, two different groups sold Dr. Mary's house simultaneously. Dr. Mary's trust and the Wilhelms. I am going to guess that this means that the house was owned 50/50.

Now interestingly, Ron is not named as the trustee to Dr. Mary's trust. Instead a mysterious Alan King is named as trustee of Dr. Mary's trust. What this means, I cannot figure out.

But it does at least give us the case number to the Probate case 05-2005-CP-009048 where Alan King is named as the Receiver in the case.

The court website doesn't allow you to see the actual decision either, but it does say that it ended with a declaratory judgement on 09/19/2012. I think someone with an attorney account on the court website could get the judgement.

Okay wait a minute I think mystery solved.

https://app.box.com/shared/static/catcevndh4rjkgl8j3tr.pdf

We know Ron had to pay the Wilhelms $130,000 in 2012 after the court judgement. Meanwhile we know Dr. Mary's house was sold for $270,000. Quick math, 130 is about half of 270. PROBABLY, the court decided Ron and the Wilhelms would split the money from the sale of the house 50/50.

Which means Ron only got $130,000 from the sale of the house, which screwed him since he owed the bank $500,000 at that point. But it meant the bank was then legally allowed to go after Ron's current house to make up the shortfall.

Good research. Thanks, Jeffrey

Okay wait a minute I think mystery solved.

https://app.box.com/shared/static/catcevndh4rjkgl8j3tr.pdf

We know Ron had to pay the Wilhelms $130,000 in 2012 after the court judgement. Meanwhile we know Dr. Mary's house was sold for $270,000. Quick math, 130 is about half of 270. PROBABLY, the court decided Ron and the Wilhelms would split the money from the sale of the house 50/50.

Which means Ron only got $130,000 from the sale of the house, which screwed him since he owed the bank $500,000 at that point. But it meant the bank was then legally allowed to go after Ron's current house to make up the shortfall.

Question: Why has RVD not said this?

Perhaps he doesn't want to give those researching his case anymore ammunition.

I suppose that the mechanism which allows them to go after the second house, is that they get a judgment against Ron,

showing he owed money, and did not repay all of it, and then they are allowed to attach other assets.

He probably saw this coming, which is why he tried to transfer Title to a Trust, using those dodgy documents that we saw in a previous post

Hello Ash! Nice to see you again. Hope you have been well and thank you for welcoming me back!

Been busy the last several days but found time to ask Ron about any updates regarding his house and eviction. He told me yesterday that he is going to reveal some news in today's video. So I watched it and he didn't say ANYTHING new regarding his case. In fact he said nothing about what is happening with him and the house. He was just saying the same old boring stuff about how corrupted the system is and how common law is ignored in courts.. blah blah blah. I asked his two questions under the video and my comment is the only one which he ignored. I don't know what did I expect? Perhaps I am just too big of a softie! Ron is being evasive as HELL which crushes his credibility. I am sorry but if you aren't transparent with people then you are being shifty and cannot be trusted. Simple as that. Got my hopes up about today's video.. Oh well, my fault for expecting Ron being any different.

I understand how you feel, Karolina.

One thing I find very odd about Ron's case is that he seem so slow to get rid of the stuff he has kept in the house for years.

It should have been obvious to him since he discovered that PNC held the title that he was at high risk of losing the property.

He should have begun downsizing many months ago, or maybe years ago.

Many of us have had to do that. Is he as lazy and undisciplined as he seems to be? Very possibly

And he expects others to bail him out when his difficulties were preventable. It is very childish

Yes, I think it is the laziness, He said himself that he still has got some of Dr Mary's stuff which he claims to be valuable. Why doesn't he sell them and move out into a small house or a flat? I think he is just waiting for someone to either pity him enough to take his stuff to store them for free AND I am pretty sure that he has convinced himself that he is going to win the case and the house is his. I told him months ago that he is deluding himself but he doesn't listen to any voice of reason as he didn't with the Ambassador.

That brings up another thing. How much money did Ron ask the ambassador for and what did Ron plan to do with the money? Ron asked for the money a few months ago right, at that point the bank already owned the house and had gotten the order for eviction, so money from the ambassador couldn't have helped him at that point.

Not trying to be mean but, Ron is a child in an old mans body. over the years my whole view has changed. Especially when he went through his Love interests fiascos. I seen right through him. Kinda like the 40Yr old virgin. anyway... His videos are getting boring as hell. He keeps using the same words about no mortgage but fails to understand that if you borrowed something and said you would pay it back, then didnt, someone will be looking for you. And if they learn your name is on something else, know that they will try and take it!

Maybe the Ambassador seen the truth and is why he called it quits on Ron? I try hard everyday Not to comment. I also try not to watch, but it's like the train wreck waiting to happen. I am sure Ron left out a bunch of info for this new lawyer. We will see. have a great day everyone.

Honorable men do not use weasel words to hide the truth

Bill-Clinton-and-Monica-Lewinsky-Satire-

"I did not have sex with that woman"

RVD's use of weasel words reminds me of Bill Clinton's explanation in the Lewinsky affair.

The words he uses are defined the way he wants them to be, to hide the truth, not to reveal it.

REALITY

+ He took a short term loan for $255k, secured by a mortgage on property #1

+ He used the proceeds to buy property #2 for about $250k

+ In the mortgage instrument, he covenants that he owns property #1 and it is unencumbered

+ There were title issues on property #1, so he lied about that

+ The bank went after him for property #2, that he bought with their funds, when the sale of #1, was delayed and did not cover their loan.

For anyone who knows the story (as explained here), do they think RVD has behaved honorably??

BTW, there's a chance my explanation is wrong, but I cannot find a single scrap of evidence that refutes it,

and all the facts I can find support it

shell-game.jpg

What Ron did was something like the shell game, taking the money from one place and moving it elsewhere to hide his sleight of hand.

In the UK, they have a term for someone who behaves like that - they call him a SPIV, or a wide boy

1702360266.jpg

Ron the spiv?

They would sell stolen or flawed secondhand watches at train stations...

The buyer may not get what he thinks he is getting, like the bank with Ron's "unencumbered" home

spiv.jpg

Ron quadruples down on the rhetoric. Says he'll have to be evicted by force and they'll have to kill him before he leaves his house.

I havent listened yet.

But I am wondering if this is a play for sympathy... or maybe for donations.

If he means it, then he is, er... unwell. To die for one's delusions would be tragic and stupid.

Several people have tried to wake Ron up to Reality, and he complains, and then bans them.

What a sad waste this is.

tumblr_lqsqhb9bMy1qa2kv9o1_500_large.jpg

(after listening):

"As much as possible will be put in storage.... It's amazing how many books I have. There must be 3,000 or more."

God in Heaven. That's insane! For someone who is living off Social security, that's an astonishing number of books to have. Books are not cheap, and so maybe that is where his limited money has been going to. The reality is: He is living in a free home, with someone else paying the taxes. And so his money has gone towards things like books, gasoline, wine, and entertainment. I know RVD is a Libran. But in a world where books can be kept in computer memory, there is no need to keep so many books, unless one is wealthy with money to burn. They idea of paying to put them into storage is beyond absurd. Over the last 10 years, I have downsized twice, and disposed of hundreds of books. And I have never taken money, gifts, or donations from anyone.

It is crazy that he asks for donations when he is living so far beyond his personal means!

"They are upping the ante, and trying desperately... to steal the house out from under me."

What delusion! It is as if he is telling us: I stole the money fair and square. The bank does not deserve to get their loan proceeds back.

"I am not going to leave my house... I am not going to open the door... They are going to have to take me by force, and probably kill me."

What a f---ing idiot! He has been a parasite on Dr Mary and the state, and he think that he deserves to live better than 98% of those living off Social security - and now he wants to DIE to maintain this inappropriate lifestyle.

Wake up, Ron! before it is too late. Do not be a martyr for such a worthless cause, as holding onto a house that was purchased with stolen money. Downsize into something more sensible and LIVE ! (you can live better and more honestly)

"I am not going to leave my house... I am not going to open the door... They are going to have to take me by force, and probably kill me."

It's 2016, Ron shouldn't be making that type of statement since local law enforcement are just going to interpret that as a threat.

Now Ron is "battling demons from inhuman realms" ... and he assures us:

"We need to wrest control of the planet from these criminals"

(Is he like Neal Keenan, selflessly battling the bad guys for all of humanity?)

The delusion is running thick here, as Ron projects his likely-crime (of misrepresenting himself) on the entire system

1-11-16 – THE MAGIC OF MAKING IT GO AWAY

Just when we thought he was beginning to get serious about downsizing, he goes full lunatic

To God he says: "I want you to make this evil bullcrap go away... by magic, if it takes that."

Good luck, Ron, but I think the wheels of justice are still turning, albeit slowly.

It might be better to spend you energy getting ready, rather than praying for magic

When in doubt, Blame the Annunaki

New video, wherein Dave Schmidt discovers a new reason why the Dra-gon family has failed to deliver on its promises

Dr. Lessin interview

Published on Jan 5, 2016

Dave's interview with Dr. Sasha Lessin is one you will not want to miss. It describes the history of the world's gold and those who control it, the Annunaki.

"A few months ago, I began to realize that the family was not delivering.

I thought they may be just keepers and there might be someone behind them."

This is a terribly convenient excuse.

It allows DS to go in claiming that the Ambassador is whom he says he is, and is simply unable to hand out the finds,

because the Annunaki have not approved it.

Now we can relax, and just wait and see... without calling it all a scam, Right? Right?

Dr B - Dave Schmidt offered a very confusing interview. At one point, Dr. Lessin said to Dave "I agree with your analysis". The person offering the analysis needed to be Dr Lessin and not Dave who really spoke and extrapolated way too much. Towards the end, Dave suggested for us to be loving and compassionate and not to show greed so funds could be released by Enki. We're right about at the same spin as before as with the Dragon Family and the Ambassador. Remember? We need to show skin in the game to demonstrate to Enki we are mature and responsible enough. We need to be loving and compassionate towards the opressors so funds can be released and he is sure this time that Enki will release funds. It sounds like sheep being led to slaughter :) - If I hadn't listened to Dave's stories for about a year on how the Dragon Family was the answer to the world I might perhaps be interested in the Enki story. This is more of the same, version 2.0, new and improved for Dave Schmidt to sell workshops. We'll see what the Amba does with this spin. Stay tuned.

Don't forget that before the above there was the Dinar story. How come Dave only realizes now that the DF are supposedly only keepers? What about asking good questions of the Dragon Family and the supposed Ambassador? What happened to expecting answers? Does Dave really believe he is credible or that his information gathering skills are reliable/robust in any way?

You just can't make up this stuff! I give them points for creativity however!

I guess Ron video today was in response to my post in yesterday's video about that agreement that is not in writing. I plan to go read the documentation again but how do we know if the court didn't dispute his affidavits and just take it as a statement. What if the attorney he allegedly made the deal with did respond to his affidavit. He claims he didn't screw up but he specifically said he made some errors and had to redo stuff because he didn't know. I struggle big time not to comment and I found it funny his video today was responding to me lol.

THE NOTION that an unrebutted Affidavit will stand as truth-in-law is ridiculous

If it were true, then there would be an entire industry of people writing affidavits (making ridiculous claims, like: the Rockefeller family gave me Rock Center),

and another industry of people writing defenses against frivolous claims.

This reminds me of the way that Heather misused the UCC system. She made a filing which she claimed would foreclose on the entire banking system, and then claimed it was effective because it was unrebutted. Of course, the banks ignored it. People like Ron need to learn that these silly devices and documents are a waste of time. Serious people will just go on ignoring them.

OPPT:

"Mar 5, 2013 - The OPPT further claim that as they filed these documents with the UCC under a “non-rebuttal” clause and as the “debtor” has not rebutted ..."

The Key Question of THIS thread would be:
Is there any EVIDENCE that Heather's UCC Filings have changed anything?
Have banks really been foreclosed upon?
I reckon the evidence is a clear: NO!, and here's why.

HOL has made a good post about UCC filings on Hard-Qs:

"ALL FOUR of these are needed for the UCC filings to be effective:
=======
+ The UCC filings need to be in place, not removed or rebutted
+ The UCC filings need to be written in effective legal language
+ The UCC filings need to have force of law
+ The UCC filings need to influence the actions of banks and others
=======
Remember ALL FOUR of these are needed, not just one".
== unquote ==

> source: http://tinyurl.com/UCCrebuttal

I am tempted to file and affidavit claiming that George Bush owns the property that RVD claims is his home, and then asking Ron to rebut it.

If he fails to rebut, then by his own words, the home will belong to GWB, right?

REMINDER - this speculation from six months ago looks like may have been overly tolerant of DF wealth claims

DW_646x220-logo_master.jpg

After my research and much thinking, I offer the following hypotheses:

1/ Wealthy families with Chinese, Asian and/or Jewish roots have vast sums tied up in shadowy trusts that are managed by people who now longer follow their instructions. The beneficiaries have little control of the wealth, and are at risk of getting cut out, if they do not follow the dictates of the trustees, or their family elders.

2/ Large amounts of wealth got diverted into Gold bond schemes prior to ww2, and the bonds have certain elements that make them very difficult to redeem. (Those who are supposedly able to redeem them, seem to have a requirement that most of wealth paid out on these old gold bonds must go towards worthy humanitarian projects.)

3/ These wealthy families have hired western people to assist them in getting back funds tied up in the gold bond schemes. Perhaps they think the westerners will be better able to negotiate with banker/Trustees, or with those who say they can redeem Gold bonds.

4/ Gold bonds were issued in bearer form, but mere bearers are unable to redeem them, Instead some validity must be established. Claims of true ownership of the bonds are hard to prove, and the gold that was taken, may have been sold, or shifted away (even off planet!) so the gold is not sitting with the bond issues as collateral, it may have disappeared somewhere, (perhaps even off planet.) Consequently, it has been nearly impossible to get any money from these bonds

5/ Families who believe they are entitled to this disputed wealth, are trying to demonstrate their genuine-ness of their ownership claims in various ways - such as by making noise (on the web), and setting up organizations like Swissindo and TVOP which they hope will develop a large following, so they can point to their organization to say" "This shows we are legitimate" and "We plan to give the wealth to those with worthy humanitarian projects. (I am suspicious that these donor organizations are mere window dressing for those who want to hold onto most of the wealth if/when they can cash the gold bonds they may hold, or be able to vacuum up.)

6/ The Ambassador himself has repeatedly said: "REMIT AND SURRENDER", by which he means: others should remit to him and the Red Dragons "their" funds, and/or return gold bonds to him and the red dragons. He wants to first establish his legitimacy and then grab the wealth that he might get as someone seen to be a genuine owner of bonds. If he cashed them, he may or may not pass substantial funds to those projects whom are waiting for it.

If my speculation is accurate, the "Ambassador" may be on a thin leash, with limited funds from the family (Maybe enough to do some extensive travel and stay in some nice hotels, but not to actually fund projects), and his main role may be to create the proper appearance that he represents a historical Chinese family with real standing, and a legitimate claim on Gold bonds, who also has an organization around him that has legitimate and promising humanitarian projects to fund. However, since he lacks the "heft" of real funds, he has had to boostrap TVOP into existence using volunteers, and the limited funding he can generate from "advance fees" paid by gullible funds-seekers.

After all these months, there has still been no evidence that the claims have any reality.

And DS is trying to recover his reputation, by saying the wealth is there, but the DF are mere keepers, and so cannot control the supposed vast wealth

Archived