Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

Some sensible remarks from the Rev Radagast here

(He sounds better to me without the rants from the Ambassador interrupting him)

Mystic View: #3 Battle Lines Being Drawn

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, Ron behaves like a con and a scam artist. He has apologized to no one. I am embarrassed and ashamed I followed him. He shows little empathy for the harm he causes others, but complains about the Cabal. I don't understand his principles or values. Wondering if he has any, just like the Cabal. I wish him all the best however.

"He shows little empathy for the harm he causes others, but complains about the Cabal. I don't understand his principles or values.

Wondering if he has any.."

Exactly.

Truth is not something he is much interested in.

Honor - as in repaying one's debts - does not matter to him.

The only principle he seems to have is; What is good for RVD, is, well... Good.

This is what I have sought to point out. And people need to be aware, and cautioned about him

Truth-telling and Discernment - are the job of all of us - if we want an honest planet

Herein, we see Merlin and Friar N argue about how much investigation should be applied to RVD's case

(you may only see the Friar's comments here, since he has been banned on Ron's channel):

FriarFrank Newborg Dec 14, 2015

It is not HIS home!
Are you suggesting that the bank should let Ron keep it for free, because he had severe heart disease a year ago? That's an argument based on something besides logic. We know that the title is held by PNC bank. RVD admits that he originally bought it with money that was advanced by the bank. He has given various half-baked explanations about why he does not need to repay the loan. None of them are convincing. Various lawyers have refused to take his case - it is very confusing, and not a strong case. He wants the lawyers to throw away their usual legal arguments and buy into some Freeman mombo jumbo, that has never worked. Meantime, he has let the bank pay property taxes on the home. Another Free Pass, he thinks he deserves.
The guy is a con artist. By now, this should be obvious to everyone.
merlinhadninelives Dec 14, 2015
+FriarFrank Newborg Again, you slam Ron, justify your own 'investigations' and question me simply because I won't engage. To me, Ron has stated his case, so have you and nothing is gained by repetition or projection and assumption.
FriarFrank Newborg Dec 14, 2015
Ron admits that he never does any research, and does not like to take notes. I DO my homework. Compare my track record in exposing scams with his, and you will quickly see the difference between Truth and BS. I have exposed many scams. He has fallen for one after another, exposing his audience to a series of bizarre con artists...
(later, Merlin says):
merlinhadninelives Yesterday 3:05 PM
+FriarFrank Newborg Because Friar's comment is short, I can retype it here: "Come on Merlin. Do you have no respect for the Truth? Do you want other people fed RVD's nonsense? I am a truth seeker, and a truth revealer. (I want to kill Ron's lies and crazy notions stone-dead before they infect more people... again.) What are you doing posting here What purpose do your posts serve?"

First, Friar, you fail, yes fail to get me into an argument over Ron and I should post all of your comments here but they were too long to re-type. Be that as it may you have 'failed', yes, 'failed' to get me into an argument over Ron. Next you continue to bash him in a manner which would hurt his defense. Next you attempt to insult me or chide me as if I'm to be taken to task for commenting here.

Do you think everyone a brain dead moron? Some of my clients are well known psycologists, others investigators or security providers, others attorneys. I have asked some of them about your comments to me and about Ron. They have told me that your comments are libelous as you could not possibly possess all of Ron's legal documentations on his claims and it would take a legal team to evaluate it. Second, even if you are correct in what you think your investigation as a truth seeker has revealed, you are going overboard as if to destroy Ron if possible when he is clearly struggling to validate the worth of his life on an emotional or spiritual level.

Ron has paid physically and materially and emotionally for whatever he believes in. The Ambassador was very convincing indeed and he's paid for that one too. I see no purpose in your December effort to bury Ron and add credibility to the Bank who originated this complex situation. You are acting as self-righteous judge, jury and why not hand down a sentence for him while you are at it?

I always felt you were a truth seeker and had respect for you. But now, it seems you wish to destroy Ron's credibility to the degree which goes even further than Radagast or the Ambassador. Why is that? Why are you dropping every bomb possible on him right when he's seeking legal help and may be evicted?

Please cease harassing me over Ron. I have had doubts along the way about his situation, but decided not to flip back and forth between your forum and his channel. I am a truth seeker too, but intelligent enough to know that if I have not seen all legal briefs and proofs, it would be a serious error to go online stating things such as you have for they could be in error and according to Ron you are in error.

I am free to comment wherever I wish and if your efforts to engage me in dispute over Ron have failed and that irritates you, then you'd better examine your own motives.

FriarFrank Newborg

Okay. Do I get to respond??
I am not "harrassing you over Ron." I am trying to get the truth out. I have not manufactured anything. Nor am I supporting the bank in "the complex situation they created." RVD created it, by borrowing money, and failing to repay it. The bank has just moved to get its money back. I have merely connected dots, identifying inaccuracies and inconsistencies in what Ron has told us. I urge you: Look into RVD's track record, and the many cases where he has presented inaccurate information or promoted scams. And look into my track record too. Maybe I should ask: Why are you harrassing me, for trying to get the truth out?. Can you see any inaccuracies or untruths in my statements? If so, please point them out to me - as I point out flaws in Ron's presentations.

(Note that people are investigating lies in things like Sandy Hook. This is part of the waking up process. And I am using the same type of discernment, and applying it to a story-teller who pretends to be a source of unconventional truth - but it just pumping out misinformation that serves his own interests.)

Ron has made claims backed up by... what he calls oral promises. I don't believe them, given his track record. Nor will the courts believe them. And maybe we will all see that soon enough. If enough people rejected his silly circumlocutions, he might focus on reality, and get himself moved out into a more comfortable housing situation - instead of looking desperately for a cheap lawyer who will help him fight an unwinnable case, using bogus freeman defenses.
=== ===

Tough Love, is when you get people to face truths that they do not want to face.

This may be exactly what RVD needs now

=== ===

MESSAGE TO RON: FACE REALITY NOW !!!

The discussion continued under:...

12-17-15 – DO HONEST REMEDIES THAT WORK ACTUALLY EXIST?
Ron, I am seeing an effort by some to destroy you and your credibility. Some act as judge-jury- and have already pre-determined to run you aground. Any 'intelligent' truth seeker would know that unless they have ALL of your documents from day one of the Bank dilemma, they could not possibly have reached their point of accusation and finger-pointing. I refuse to engage in this and am mocked for it. I'm a busy lady and work much of the time.... I do not believe you intentionally have mislead people and I do believe the Ambassador absorbed so much of your time which could have been spent saving your home... or focusing on other remedies. You have surely paid the price with health, emotion and security and possibly, property.. thereby hose wishing to rub your those in their judge-jury presentations against you are, to me, going over-board in the posture of predator.

FriarFrank Newborg

+merlinhadninelives : is that aimed at me? I back up everything I say with evidence - you can find it on Acore.
The last post on Acore ends with this:

"Tough Love, is when you get people to face truths that they do not want to face.

This may be exactly what RVD needs now."

Has it occurred to you that by pandering to RVD's fantasies, you may be putting him in danger?

He needs to be told to act his age. To give up the Freeman nonsense, and prepare to move, as painful as that may be for him. Else, when the courts deliver their judgement, he may go into a state of shock, and do something very foolish. He needs to face reality now, when there is still time to make a reasonably graceful exit from the bank's house - I mean the house that he never paid for (with his own money), and where the PNC bank holds title.

SPECULATION on what the PNC bank did

under
12-17-15 – DO HONEST REMEDIES THAT WORK ACTUALLY EXIST?

Friar....the way I see it is he's mentioning the others because he's now going to try NationalLibertyAlliance and is being truthful with us beforehand and doesn't want to fall for another "scheme" but is letting us know he sees no other recourse and I don't either. As for the loan you mentioned...I've thought long and hard on that and Ron wouldn't even be in this home this many years if the bank hadn't agreed "here, this is your house for allowing us to sell the other estate" I mean I've thought long and hard and its really hard to go up against a bank, even with an attorney because attorney's will always side with the bank first so there HAS to be something unscrupulous being done via PNC bank. The estate was worth 800.000.00 to a million and Ron got a 275,000.00 home....just doing the math doesn't add up if they took a lesser value for the estate and banks always win and freeman documents don't hold back a bank for 10 years in a statutory law court....I see it as Ron thought he didn't have to pay taxes due to the Land Patent unfortunately and they somehow convinced the taxes to be sent to them...didn't pay them and the house went up for auction. I would be the same....if I had to hand over something worth 800,000.00 in exchange for something worth 275,000.00 I shouldn't have to pay a red cent either.

FriarFrank Newborg

+Softlywinged : The bank seems to have done the right things.

The things it needs to do to get its money back. It asked for repayment, even when it saw Ron doing various dodges, like trying to put the property into a trust. When it did not get repayment, it took him to court, who put the property on auction. (Ron says he was not allowed to bid. I am not sure I believe his story on this.) The bank bought it at auction very cheaply, and since then has paid the property taxes. What evidence do you see that it was respecting the strange agreement that Ron says the PNC made?

(I simply cannot believe that a bank would make an agreement like that. What I believe happened was Ron told the bank that he would sign the POA to allow them to sell the other more expensive house, and he may have TOLD them that he was only signing if they would leave him with the Melbourne home. And the banker may have mumbled something like: "You can keep the Melbourne home, if we get enough money from the sale of the first house." This so-called agreement was far too important, to have not been documented - if it was real. I do not understand why a bank or a banker would ever agree to such a strange agreement. It is simply not credible.

Softlywinged Yesterday 5:24 PM

University of Truth...I see both yours and Friars point but I know you have to have SOME type of collateral to get a loan in the first place and some good collateral and a good down payment to acquire a $275,000.00 loan and he was renting a place over the garage so it doesn't add up that they ever gave him a "loan" or mortgage....I agree that he should have held on to that document like it was gold...I SO agree but to me where he messed up was granting POA to them in the first place...he should have sold the estate, paid off any mortgage that was on it and then did what ever with what was left and I think they, the banks saw a sucker and acted on it...it's not the first time I've seen judges go in with banks in unscrupulous deals and split the proceeds later
FriarFrank Newborg Yesterday 5:28 PM
"the banks saw a sucker and acted on it."
That is pure speculation. There's nothing to back it up. More likely is what I said: RVD told the bank he wanted them to leave him alone if he signed the POA on the first place. And they never formally agreed to that... at least as far as Ron can prove,
Doazic Yesterday 5:59 PM
+Softlywinged Where you're getting confused is that Ron never got the $800k home. He lost that house and any equity in it when Mary's will was invalidated. So he had to take out a loan to buy the $275,000 home, a loan that he failed to repay.
Softlywinged Yesterday 6:05 PM
Doazic I mean no disrespect to Ron but what bank would loan 275,000.00 to someone living on 900.00 a month?
Doazic Yesterday 6:10 PM
+Softlywinged
Well you gotta remember he took the loan out in 2005 before the housing crash, when banks were willing to give out loans to people with no income and no assets.
Also, Ron has said that he had a job when he lived in DrMary's garage - so Ron might have claimed an income then. He only became a man of leisure AFTER he got the "free" house to live in,

The Days of Wine and Roses (& candles?) ... are nearly over for Ron Van Dyke

I don't know why this made me think of an old song - perhaps unfairly:

Ron said:

A move "would not be conducive to my lifestyle... I could not do my mission... if I was homeless"

"There's so much stuff I have here... we didn't even get to the garage."

"I cannot afford to survive... That doesn't leave me much money for food, gas, and electric."

Too bad. It really is tough now. But He must simply face Reality !

12-19-15 – YES, I FOUGHT FOR MY LIFE

"I want justice ... I'm not going to commit suicide
I don't want to start charging for my videos
I have been praying to God: If i lose my home, I don't want to live."

His viewers think he's not facing his reality yet

Just sell your stuff at auction and make some money. Stuff is just material stuff...not important. You are though..
1/
+gabrielle attwood Absolutely (SL)
2/
I thought the son had plenty of room in his house.Time for his son to thank his father for his gift of life.On the positive note Ron has lived in a house for 10 years free of charge and taxes so its not all bad for him.We hope he at last can face reality.Time for his family to help!! (FF)
3/
Ron needs to act his age, and stop talking in such a dark way.
Moves are traumatic, and this one is especially tough. But I am sure he can pull up his socks, and get through it. I had a very tough and painful move myself this year. It almost broke up my relationship. But we downsized, got rid of much of our stuff, and now have adjusted to the new place. The days of Ron's existence being subsidized by free housing are over, unfortunately. Please copy this comment if you like it. I am banned here, and others may not see my comment (GL)
4/
Did he say he needs to pay: Food, gas, and electric? Does he mean gasoline for a car?
Plenty of people live without cars - they are very expensive to run. Surely Ron can learn to live without a car.
Does Ron really think he should be taking donations from people who may be having a tough time meeting ends, just so he can avoid adjusting his lifestyle, so he can live with his son? (UT)
paradoxman316
+gabrielle attwood - I have already sold much of my stuff, but they did not take everything. I have so much more. Dr. Mary was a collector; and I gues I am too, in a way. I would need more time
FriarFrank Newborg
I simply do not understand why Ron has waited so long to start disposing of all this stuff? He should have started years ago. And he should stop going to the gym, and stop making videos while he has too much stuff to move. Actually, we can live with very little, and it can be liberating to get rid of things you do not truly need.

Seems I heard somewhere or sometime that Ron just never picked up after himself and lived a rather cluttered life. can you imagine now with his daughter gone and having the whole house to himself, he gets so anal about other things, I'm sure he would rarely clean up. After time you have an elderly man living in a dangerous situation. "my lifestyle" oh brother..

Seems I heard somewhere or sometime that Ron just never picked up after himself and lived a rather cluttered life. can you imagine now with his daughter gone and having the whole house to himself, he gets so anal about other things, I'm sure he would rarely clean up. After time you have an elderly man living in a dangerous situation. "my lifestyle" oh brother..

Exactly.

I found these comments on the QL forum:

+ What Ron DOESN'T want to do is get off his lazy ass and actually work for a living or go live with his son. Reality is really going to bite when it finally comes home to roost.

+ Well, Ron is in a hard spot in terms of him actually being able to work, given his age and health issues. I doubt most employers would want to take on Ron at this particular stage, but even less so if they are aware of his head being firmly embedded in the kool-ade barrel.

+ Ron's followers aren't too impressed with his narcissism based on the comments under his latest whinging video.

It's also funny that he keeps insisting there was never a mortgage. Of course, there also doesn't seem to be any evidence he actually ever owned the house he is squatting in (I think the lien the bank placed on it when he refused to pay back the loan took care of that). The master of half truths and obfuscation.

+ Ron's been lying for a very long time, mostly to himself. I think even his brain dead followers may finally be figuring it out. Ron is a parasite that is about to be expelled.

That's a bit tough on him, though there's some truth there.

The only sort of work that I could see Ron doing, would be to sell his videos. If he did that he might have to show less narcissism, and focus more on what people want to hear. He would also have to stop banning people who pay for his videos. It might actually be good for him in the end. Since his son is aware of his commitment in making videos, the son might find a way to allow him to continue this habit. If he moved into an old folks home, it might be less easy.

I think it is true that "Ron's been lying to himself for a long time." He banned so many, because they kept trying to tell him the truth: The truth about RUSA, OPPT, Swissindo, and the Ambassador. And the truth about himself. As far as I can recall, this was the ONLY reason that he ever banned anyone: they tried to tell him the Truth about something.

It is truly time for Ron to face reality: The bank is not going to give him a free house. Dr Mary tried to do that, but Ron flubbed the execution. Imagine letting such an important document go astray? I think it should be obvious to one and all that the so-called Agreement with PNC to allow him to keep the house never existed - How could a banker agree to such a thing?? It would leave the bank open to the risk of... well, exactly what has happened. If there was some sort of verbal agreement, I think it was really a misunderstanding on Ron's part - he is prone to that - Isn't that obvious?

If I was Ron, here's what I would do: Have his lawyer contact the bank, and tell them he is willing to move out, and that he has begun to dispose of his things. Tell them it is Christmas time, and that it is hard to move at Christmas, Ask then for another 30-60 days, and if they grant it, he needs to get ON WITH IT: and really get the stuff out. This is an agreement that he needs to stick to. All his pipe dreams about keeping the free home - a home he never earned - he should give up and forget. All the freeman stuff, and his misunderstand of banking, was pure fantasy. Ron needs to admit all this to himself. The days of fooling himself, and staying addicted to Hopium are coming to an end.

For those who are getting the shakes, and need another dose of Hopium

12-20-15 – ENERGY SHIFT: LIGHT AT END OF TUNNEL

Ron is now excited and energized by yet another unlucky (and impossible?) dream

SPECIAL PANEL: Ending The Tyranny with The National Liberty Alliance

Ron is now living in a world of pure imagination!!

He is going through Hopium Bipolar!!

Agree tell his lawyer to contact the court and say Ron agrees to go willingly set a date in 30 days to say 1st February 2016

This way in January he can dispose of the stuff,find new smaller accommodation and leave before the eviction bailiffs turn up.He can then leave in good order and without humiliation.

Yes he should look for sheltered accommodation or his son can help his elderly father surely!!!

My feeling is if he does this he will actually feel a huge sense of relief.Will no longer be fearing the eventual evil day of eviction and will be secure in the reality of his new situation not the one of a perceived homeowner he believes he is.

He can cleanse himself of the past hopium and strive to promote his message with more clarity and truth rather than compromising his message with selfish agendas due to his current pressures.

The agreement with PNC never existed otherwise he would have produced the documented proof and won the day!!!

So Ron I wish you well, bite the bullet,stop living the lie and life will be much better for you,the stress will go and your level of respect from others will increase.

You treat truth as your enemy, it is not.Make it your friend.

"You treat truth as your enemy, it is not.Make it your friend"

I agree whole-heartedly with your message for Ron

Time to WAKE UP, Ron. You're a d@mned materialistic old fool!

12-22-15 – RIDING AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER

"An efficiency apartment would cost me $600 a month. But there's not enough space to keep MY STUFF!
Storage would cost me $150 a month. That leaves me with only $1000... and that not enough for food and the BUY GASOLINE...
So if they come to kick me out, I will PUT A BULLET IN MY HEAD."

What, Ron??? Your godd@mned STUFF and your godd@mned CAR are worth more than YOUR LIFE?
What kind of mixed up and insane character are you?

Surely, getting rid of the car and all that excess stuff, and finding a decent small flat in or near a walkable neighborhood

is the way to go. It would transform your life for the better

OTHERS AGREE

Ron, Please I hope you hear this. You almost died this year, is the Universe not offering you a chance to grow? Downsize! Get rid of the excess 'stuff' ... go with the flow... your being offered an experience to rise your frequency with, not to blow your brains out over.... I went through this loosing your home... you can become a minimalist and see the spiritual offering in this experience. Imagine where it is you see yourself, richly imagine this and hold it in your thoughts, you will get opportunities come along if we go with the flow. I know the experience is rough, we all have our rough patches... Blessings to you that you are well!
I know it's hard, and I know when you look at the situation it seems hopeless but, When there is a will there is a way. I had to get used to not having my comfort zone when I lost everything. As I have mentioned before, I went from living in a nice apartment to living in an RV. Which btw, you should look into. my father and I lived off his measly 1200 a month Social Security for almost a year! And mind you, this is in California where it isn't as affordable to live as other places. At that time I realized that a lot of what I had really was being kept for nostalgic reasons, the facts were that I just had a lot of stuff I was never gonna use anymore. Another tip for you would be to find people renting garages for personal storage. I pay 120 dollars for a 2 car garage. what kind of example are you showing by telling everyone you wanna give up and die?? We Must continue on our path not matter the road we travel.

(I think we need to practice some tough love, and tell Ron it is time for him to wake up, and throw away his attachments and his crazy delusions!)

Hello everyone! Apologies for going MIA but I have been moving houses and sorting out my work stuff which took ages. Hope you all have been well.

I noticed that GMOP haven't posted a video in 2 weeks now. Do our guys know what is going on?

I didn't have time and energy to catch up with Ron's whining but the latest video is almost unbearable to watch. I have never seen anyone complainING so much. There are lots of people who are in far worse situation than he is and don't have even anyone to complain to. I was homeless once in a foreign country. Try that Ron. He is such a lazy guy who wants to be given a new house and thrown money at. How about going to work? Geez.

Hello everyone! Apologies for going MIA but I have been moving houses and sorting out my work stuff which took ages. Hope you all have been well.

I noticed that GMOP haven't posted a video in 2 weeks now. Do our guys know what is going on?

I didn't have time and energy to catch up with Ron's whining but the latest video is almost unbearable to watch. I have never seen anyone complainING so much. There are lots of people who are in far worse situation than he is and don't have even anyone to complain to. I was homeless once in a foreign country. Try that Ron. He is such a lazy guy who wants to be given a new house and thrown money at. How about going to work? Geez.

Hi Karolina,

Good to see you here.

I also had a stressful move this year (in September), with maybe another one coming up in 2016.

But I know it is the RIGHT THING to do, so I will cope with it.

And getting rid of much stuff during each move feels cleansing. It seems like I need less and less.

Surely, Ron could do this, if he really tried. He's whining like a spoiled child right now.

As for GMOP, accord to Modwiz, they are taking a Christmas break. But I do not quite believe him.

ClearVision OfTruth has some good suggestions for Ron under 12-23-15's video:

Ron, whatever you do, try to remain in control. You still have much to contribute to the world. You have a following and some great communication skills. Why not use this as a chance to pivot towards something better - and maybe let the material stuff goes. Have you ever thought of living somewhere that does not require a car?
Ten Most walkable Cities in Florida 1. : St Augustine 2. : Key West 3. : Downtown Fernandina Beach 4. : Orlando 5. : St Petersburg

GMOP on Christmas Break????

I suppose they have received some nice fee income for their various activities.

I am sure the pitch fees have been very successful collected to enable people to pitch their project to the Avatar hidden Ambassador for funding and based on his fake and forged proof of wealth via a fake World Bank document !!!

He will never arrange funding end of story it's all lies and a scam to collect fees!!

So plenty for a nice Christmas for them!!!

Also the 5,000USD the Ambassador promised Ron must have got stuck in the Hopium Bank!!

Such a philanthropic bunch lol!!!!

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

Ron's Real Friends want him OFF HOPIUM

Under the 12-23-2015 Video, you can find:

I don't comment as much as I used to, it isn't a silence treatment or anything like that just, lots of pondering with little to say I guess. I see 5 chumps hit the dislike button so far, don't they have anything better to do? Anyway, still here still praying for ya and keeping a steady flow of energy coming your way for anything and everything it could be used for. Hoping the National Liberty Alliance really comes through, they could use the victory publicity and you could use the liberation from these damn maggots. Well have a good one Ron, be healthy and safe and looking forward to the Christmas idea you got : )

FriarFrank Newborg

+ciocod : It's 9 people who hit Dislike now.
I suppose those are the ones who do not like Ron's continuing addiction to Hopium. He needs to give up on the pipe dreams and face reality. I have been counseling tough love. Others here are giving practical suggestions. And I do want to see Ron accepting their advice, and moving on to something better. Right now he is hoping for a Savior, and that is not healthy. And it is not helpful to encourage him to think that way.

FET is another IQ test (like OPPT and Swissindo were) - and many are failing

I see that the same idiots who were promoting those dos-credited ideas are entertaining Flat Earth Theory

Eilish De Avalon talks to Santos Bonacci - Flat Earth

Dec 22, 2015

In our confusing and often frightening times, the need for truly empowering FREE & INDEPENDENT MEDIA has never been more necessary. At Conscious Consumer Network, we aim to provide a LIVE broadcast network especially dedicated to the brave souls who speak the TRUTH and provide SOLUTIONS.

Haha!
Since when were these people genuinely interested in truth?

They have done nothing but promote misinformation

what happened to santos, he got arrested and came back preaching flat earth
+John Dekker , obviously another layer of programming was removed and his consciousness grew wider---that is what happened to most of us in the FE community.
Has it even crossed your mind he is mentally ill? What about his Mayan calendar theories? Now he's suddenly jumped on this flat earth bullshit. Watching Y-tube videos and re-posting them is not scientific research.
(look how Awake and Aware CCN posters are):
tinfoilhatter Yesterday 2:07 PM
not that it's new,it's just a new thing to most of us! it's almost a year now since i been following this phenomenon...and i still know next to nuthin'--much less than i thought i did before!

Hi Karolina,

Good to see you here.

I also had a stressful move this year (in September), with maybe another one coming up in 2016.

But I know it is the RIGHT THING to do, so I will cope with it.

And getting rid of much stuff during each move feels cleansing. It seems like I need less and less.

Surely, Ron could do this, if he really tried. He's whining like a spoiled child right now.

As for GMOP, accord to Modwiz, they are taking a Christmas break.

Hello Dr B! Good to be here :)

Moving is as exciting as it is stressful. We moved into an unfurnished flat that needed to be furnished. Plus sorting out utility providers etc. It's mad. I hope that the next one will be a lot easier for you.

I don't believe in a Christmas break either. They would have announced it. They are either enjoying the money conned from those poor folks or having legal problems. It's really interesting how we don't hear about the "famous" BML in any other online media but GMOP videos. That is how relevant he is.

I don't see other users replies to Ron'so video.. very odd!

Ron has worked himself up into a suicidal state - and he is now praying for a heartattack

12-24-15 – TWAS THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND WOW!

Of course, the bank wants him out of the house which they paid for, that they hold the title on,

and where they have been paying the property tax

Ron is delusional to think that a bankruptcy filing would help in the slightest, given who holds the Title (the bank does already)

RVD has had plenty of good advice - he ignores that, and follows the bad advice

It is sad, and a huge waste of Ron's life

======

Hang on there Ron; what seems to be the end, it's a new beginning. Have faith. The evil is thick but weak

FriarFrank Newborg 6:43 AM

+Liberty 4 All : he was told as much yesterday (BK wont help him.)
Ron should go back and read some useful and intelligent comments for yesterday, and act on them, rather than his ridiculous fantasies.
What a dumb wish he has here. The HOME was not given to him. he bought it with a short term loan from PNC bank. What a stupid person he has proven to be, believing his own lies. What a waste, if he gets his wish !!

+FriarFrank Newborg A short term loan? Can you confirm that? I don't agree with Ron's behavior. I am going through the same scenario. I am losing my home due to lack of employment. Which is a positive thing. I have a big family and many support. So I am ready for a new beginning. I feel sorry for many people, over millions lost their home due to this evil system. Ron is right, this system has to go.

FriarFrank Newborg

Yes. Ron has said several times that he took a short term loan from the bank for over $200,000 to buy the house he lives in now, The expected source of repayment was the sale of Dr Marys' other more expensive home, Though he says there were several good offers, the sale did not go through as expected. According to Ron, the bank agreed to waive repayment on the ST Loan if he signed a power of attorney to allow the sale of the more expensive home. He has no proof of this, and the claim is not credible - Ask a banker friend if a bank would do this. As is often the case with Ron, he mixes up his hopes with reality, and has a poor memory. Instead of people forcing him to face reality - he has many people who believe his stories, so he bans those, like me, who tell the truth. It is a case of a tragic delusion, I believe.

WHAT SORT of Support does RVD want?

Is this the "help" (and chaos) that Ron has been dreaming about?

Here's the basic problem - Ron seems to be clearly in the wrong - and he doesn't understand:

+ How people view his case, and

+ That friends who have tried to really help him, have been ignored or pushed away

He remains obsessed with Freeman remedies

I keep asking myself these questions:

+ Does Ron really think it is fair that he should be allowed to borrow money, and not pay it back?

+ Does he really think a bank would agree to take the risk that the sale of Dr Mary;s home would be delayed,

and/or would not generate enough money to cover his loan? Why would a bank take a risk like that?

(It makes no sense at all)

+ Does Ron think that someone who is living off such a small income, should be allowed to retain so much junk,

and go on operating an expensive vehicle?

What sort of Unfair World does Ron think we life in -- one that gives so many "free passes" to someone like him?

CAPTURING Some Comments - before they get deleted

Truth? Ron cannot take the truth.

He's too busy pushing it away, and sucking up Hopium

Most recently, he deleted some sensible comments - they suddenly disappeared - so I will try to capture some that look "high risk"

photo.jpg

People need to wake up? I feel for you my friend but I have a feeling your friends have tried to help you, you say only a couple look out for you, have you ever asked yourself why this must be? How can you stand up to something you cannot beat.
I'm being realistic, something does not smell right with your story.
..No One, Absolutely No One would ever gamble a two pieces of real estate in Florida by making a verbal agreement by you giving the Merritt Island property to the bank as long as you get to keep your current residence.. If the Dr. gave you the property then why would you even make such a deal to the bank? I would think a Dr. would have put the deed to the property in your name or left it to you in her will, right?
You sound like an intelligent man, but how could you make such an agreement like that UNLESS it was written and notarized on paper? I think people are willing to help you but it sounds like you're pushing them all away, maybe even frightening some by wishing you had a heart attack versus giving up your home that the bank wants to claim...
It's not just you, but a lot of people are strapped for cash even working two jobs. Stop pushing away that have and still are trying to help you, I also hope you know that by saying that lawyer's name on youtube and asking people to tell her she's the Devil or whatever, you can be sued by her for defamation of character. Meaning that if friends or anyone start harassing her because she is unable to help you, and her business starts to lose money then you're really asking for trouble..
What I'm trying to say is how do you know that other people from Youtube and your friends have tried to help you, but can only help you so much without causing themselves grief. " You can lead a horse to a watering hole but you cannot force him to drink from it "If you really want to save your property, then you should put more effort into it instead of being so mad at people because they cannot come through for you. I'm sorry, but it's like you're biting your nose to spite your face.
I really hope things work out for you, but you cannot take on the local government and expect to win, no matter how corrupt they are. People have tried that in the past and have failed. It sounds like your friends can only help so much, they have their lives to lead as well and people and their families depend on them....
If you do not have an affidavit with everything you claim with your property, then there is no way you're going to win, I'm sorry but that is the truth. I think you have a lot of anger built up and people are afraid to help you. No one is gonna risk their own necks if the cause is not worth the risk.. Lawyers are people to, they have to feed their kids as well... There are lawyers out there willing to assist you, but you have to do some of the work as well.. I mean if what you say is true, if you truly believe you're right then you will find one willing to help. You make a youtube video every day, there is no excuse for you not to find a lawyer, someone, anything willing to assist you...
I hope things work out for you Sir, but you have to be strong and have a clear head so those can take you serious !!!
Banks are in the business of making money not losing it. Sorry I mean no offense at all , I'm just talking in terms of reality.. Oh and the Lord would NEVER ... NEVER turn his back on you or anyone that believes in him, trust in him and he will set you free. Have some fate, maybe your situation was meant to happen for a reason, but do not ever turn your back to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior,for without him we are nothing... remember that ! Good Luck to you Mr. Van Dyke !!!
=== ===
+ClearVision OfTruth - What? Good advice? I don't get it. I don't remember. Please refresh my memory.
Maybe you did not read posts more than 1 day old. Shall I tell you what I thought was good advice? Basically, it has to do with downsizing and moving to a nice walkable community, where you will not need to bear the expense of maintaining a car. At certain times in life, we all need to change and make compromises. If you embrace the change with a positive mental attiitude, it can be liberating. I have done this myself in recent months.
RE: BANKRUPTCY
file it yourself.. easy peasy.. detailed instructions on the internet..
photo.jpg
+17seventySIX : Many are telling him a bankruptcy will not keep him in the house, because the bank holds the title.
Why does Ron seem to ignore this key fact?

=== ===

nonassumsit Dec 23, 2015

+paradoxman316

YOU HAVE LET URSELF BE LED BY CRIMINALS AND CON=MEN.......
EVER HEAR THE SAYING ,,, YOU CAN'T SEE THE FOREST FOR THE TREES ??????
OR
WHO IS THE GREATER FOOL ????? THE FOOL OR THE FOOL WHO FOLLOWS THE FOOL ???????????????

WELL THAT IS YOU MUTHER F--KER ! ! !
YOU HAVE LET UR MIND BE*LIE*VE IN BULLSHIT ,,, AND BE*LIE*VED IN A LIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS UR WAKE UP CALL !! !!
AND IT IS TIME YOU WAKE THE F--K UP AND GET OFF OF UR SLUMP AND MAKE URSELF USEFUL AND IMPROVE UR LIFE AND STOP FEELING SORRY FOR URSELF ,,,, BECAUSE YOU DID IT TO URSELF ,,, BY LISTENING TO BULLSHIT CON=MEN AND FALSE PROFITS ! ! !

AND LOOK WHERE IT GOT YOU ???? YOUR LOSING UR HOME BECAUSE OF IT ........

HJR 192 there is no money bullshit theory, which
really was just A TRANSITION from a "lawful money system" GOLD AND SILVER COINS to a *"legal
tender system"* which is totally legit.......

There will always be gullible fools, and all paper terrorism filing, and recording
bullshit documents, putting liens on judges, and thinking your signature pays the
debt and your birth certificate is a bond that's worth million that
your entitled to something is a F--KIN JOKE, AND NOT ONE SINGLE MUTHER F--KER HAS
EVER COLLECTED ANY MONEY FROM THE "BIRTH CERTIFICATE" ..........
=== ===
FIU FILE 12:00 AM
Ron is now living in a world of pure imagination!!

He is going through Hopium Bipolar!!

Agree tell his lawyer to contact the court and say Ron agrees to go willingly set a date in 30 days to say 1st February 2016

This way in January he can dispose of the stuff,find new smaller accommodation and leave before the eviction bailiffs turn up.He can then leave in good order and without humiliation.

Yes he should look for sheltered accommodation or his son can help his elderly father surely!!!

My feeling is if he does this he will actually feel a huge sense of relief.Will no longer be fearing the eventual evil day of eviction and will be secure in the reality of his new situation not the one of a perceived homeowner he believes he is.

He can cleanse himself of the past hopium and strive to promote his message with more clarity and truth rather than compromising his message with selfish agendas due to his current pressures.

The agreement with PNC never existed otherwise he would have produced the documented proof and won the day!!!

So Ron I wish you well, bite the bullet,stop living the lie and life will be much better for you,the stress will go and your level of respect from others will increase.

You treat truth as your enemy, it is not.Make it your friend.

RVD sees a Friar behind every Truthful comment that he doesn't like

+paradoxman316 - Jim Mores is probably the troublemaker we know as Friar Newborg. Look at this about Jim Mores YT account: 0 subscribers: Joined Dec 26, 2015
+paradoxman316 lol or one of his accomplices.
(Here's a sense-speaker who is not me, and Ron has allowed to post... so far)
TOO LATE - as a frequent problem for RVD
I still don't understand how you can claim that someone agreed to something but you don't have it in writing . and yet within the same context you mention exactly how contracts work between 2 people. It's as if you don't want to admit you screwed up in a major way. Then you mentioned yesterday that you filed an affidavit about that agreement. Do you not see how wrong that is? How could an affidavit from one party claiming another party said or promised something be valid at all. Does that mean I can write one myself and claim my neighbor owes me 1000 dollars? you see what I mean? Somewhere in this cloud of info, something wasn't paid back. you said it yourself. you could not pay therefore in your mind the contract was null and void. well the way I see it, they are saying the same to you.. you faulted on your promise to pay, they have full power of attorney, not limited. just because you say it's limited don't make it limited. The only thing I see on your side is your limited income. You can possibly petition the courts for more time to move. I don't know eviction laws in Florida, but here in CA you can buy alot of time with a hardship.
+paradoxman316 Ya know Ron, I know all this.. it's nothing new to me.. let me put it in perspective. Remember your health situation? you were being bullheaded because you didn't want to take your medications when you were basically drowning in your own fluids, in the end you ended up Having to go against everything to stay alive right? why? because it was too late in the game to begin treatments holistically. if you would of been on top of your health early on, you probably wouldn't of gotten where you did. Similarly, your situation now, you can't sit there and argue how the system is corrupt with the very people who can possibly save your ass. again, too late in the game to be trying to fight the system. Use the system any which way you can to buy yourself time or come up with a remedy.. no more no less. How the hell do expect a lawyer to defend you in the very system that exists today, when your trying to preach to him how he is all f'd up! And all this Constitution stuff is basically a joke.. why? because as long as we have been under a state of emergency, which keeps getting quietly signed by every president since 911, our Constitution is in a state of suspension! That is your answer as to why THEY can get away with everything they do.. I don't know what else to tell you.. Just by accepting certain privileges you have basically signed up for it all.
+Toxic Reality : Well said, above. Sadly, Ron may soon ban you. Because he does not like hearing the truth. It endangers the little delusional bubble that he lives in. He gets less help than he thinks he should, because he has pushed away all the people who might have helped him.

QUESTIONS that RVD cannot answer... or will not answer

under

12-27-15 – FOR THOSE WHO JUST DON’T GET IT

Just two questions, Ron: 1. Did you borrow money from PNC to buy the place? 2. Did the loan agreement require you to pledge the home - but not mortgage it? If no to both, how did PNC ever force an auction on a property that was not part of their loan collateral? I never heard of such a thing. No wonder people are confused by your case.

+ClearVision OfTruth No and No. They convinced me to give them power of attorney so they could sell Dr. Mary's Merritt Island property, which I did in exchange for the promise that they would not try to take my home.

+paradoxman316 Again a promise NOT made in writing.. The POA was in writing was it not? You signed that correct?...

ClearVision OfTruth

Ron, I am trying to understand that deal from the bank's point of view. But first, where did the money come from to buy your present house? (You have said a loan from the bank previously, I believe.) Forgiving a loan of over $200k is a big deal. What did the bank get that would be worth so much that would be worth surrendering such a large gift to you? I think you said that other home was sold for very little in the end. Surely, the bank could see that the property market was crumbling, and it was not easy to sell property. So why would they surrender such a large value, for the (thin?) possibility that they could sell the Merritt Island home? Banks generally do not make deals where they take such risks. Forgiving a $200K+ loan, to get a possible, but not certain, payoff on another home is an entrepreneurial deal that most banks would never make. What sort of people were running a bank able to think like that?. PNC is a Philadelphia bank, isn't it? The real decision makers would have been far away, and there would have been a load of bureaucracy preventing such a swap. At least in any bank I am familiar with. (I have bankers among friends and family.)

paradoxman316 Yesterday 7:52 PM

+ClearVision OfTruth - Look, dammit, they could not have sold the MI home at all unless I gave them authority to do so. I was the owner. The deal I made with them was a concession on my part, seeing that the MI home was located in the most valuable real estate area of the county. All I asked was that they leave my home alone; and I would make no other claims. They breached the agreement. Whether you get or not, even if you do not agree, it's the condition granted for them to sell the home. As it turned out, they sold it for less than half the market value; but it was more than the price of my home. Besides, they create money out of thin air; it does not even exist until borrowed. You, and everyone needs to grasp that that is how it works.

Toxic Reality Yesterday 8:17 PM

+paradoxman316 I better hurry up and go get a car and all the shit I ever wanted, pile it up and then tell everyone they just need to give it to me cuz, don't they know.. more than likely the money they used to make all that stuff was made from thin air.. cmon Ron.. Your getting pissy at the very people trying to understand this whole friggin mess! Your on a life raft all alone with people from all sides trying to help understand and you keep paddling toward the friggin tidal wave because someone told you it don't exist. The Power Of Attorney is the torpedo in your sinking ship. Your affidavits are your words only.. your saying they agree by accepting them to the record. all they show how you think things should be.. I think I need to shut the hell up again. I doubt you will ever see your error.
ClearVision OfTruth Yesterday 9:14 PM
+paradoxman316 why say dammit? Do you not want people to understand your case. You yourself said it was complex. You are giving half-answers to my questions, and maybe that is why I am still confused...
Toxic Reality Yesterday 9:23 PM
+ClearVision OfTruth As we all are! He wants us all to know his problem, and help if possible, but don't say a word if things don't make any sense! Damnit just accept that Banks and Lawyers are corrupt and he is the only one being taken advantage of cuz he did everything right from the beginning.

ClearVision OfTruth Yesterday 9:30 PM

New question: If you owned the MI home, why not just live there, or sell it yourself? (I reckon there must have been some confusion on ownership, or debt remaining on that house.)
Let me repeat the previous questions that you have NOT answered:
1/ Where did the money come from to buy your present home?
2/ Why would a bank agree to gamble that they would get enough money from selling the MI house, to fully cover money owed on your present home (if it was owed?). I never heard of a bank taking a crazy, high-risk gamble like that. What persuaded them to do this in your case?
3/ How did the bank force an auction on your home, if you owed them no money?
// BTW,
Your views on money creation are highly controversial, and very different from my own. The seller of your house (to you) must have been satisfied that they got real money in settlement, or they would never have handed over the title, so clearly the bank gave you something of value to had to the seller. Do you ban people from posting here, if they do not agree to take a loyalty oath to agree with you on the issue of how money is created, and the implications on the morality of repaying bank loans?

+ClearVision OfTruth Ron does not want anyone's help. If you try to help him, he will ban you. Ron has lost his mind unfortunately. Watching Ron is like witnessing a car crash in slow motion.
+ClearVision OfTruth Yes, Ron bans anyone who asks a reasonable question which is why his viewership has collapsed by more than 90%. I have been watching Ron for years and from what I understand, he was apparently gifted the house from Dr Mary, however there is no evidence that this actually happened. He claims that Dr Mary's bankers double crossed her, perhaps they convinced her to take out a reverse mortgage? In any case, if Ron's name was on the title of the house, then he probably owed the mortgage which he couldn't afford to pay because he never saved any money and he does not have a pension. Ron expects the government to pay him monthly while he bashes the government at the same time. Who paid for his hospital expenses? The government. Sounds like Ron wants to have his cake and eat it too.

ClearVision OfTruth Yesterday 10:54 PM

John Faust, your comment is a good one, and I am inclined to copy it so others can see it. But I do not want to get banned. I prefer to stay on, and try to reason with Ron. I think he will eventually come round, and accept his predicament, and deal with it in a healthy way, rather than making a tragedy out of a setback.

Archived