Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

Ron seems to know that he must move - so this is a big step forward in Ron beginning to embrace reality

12-07-15 – PREPARING FOR A NEW BEGINNING

It is incredible, that RVD claims that jewelry has been stolen....

Valuable jewelry with real gold and diamonds, was replaced by "costume jewelry"

He says he thinks he knows who did it, "but she denies it"

Is this just another delusion?

(if true: Ron was crazy to have been begging for money all these years while sitting on valuable jewelry... as it was stolen.)

"I cannot survive on just $1,000... if I have to pay for a place to life."

"I will have to reinvent myself." (yes, you will... it is about time!)

He then goes on to speak of people with mal-intent.

Consider this:

+ Ron has been living off social security and charity for years

+ The money to buy his present house did not come from his own earnings, it started with charity from Dr Mary,

and through some fast-talking (probably) he talked a bank into lending him money under a short term Note.

to buy the property he has been living in for 10 years

+ When the sale of a more expensive home owned by Dr Mary fell through, he used various legal dodges to stay in the home

+ He has not maintained the home well, and for some years the PNC bank has been paying the property taxes

Meantime, the system he despises extracts taxes from honorable people to allow him to go on living this way.

Yet he complains and complains... and rejects the truths offered by honorable folk.

Who is the one with mal-intent?

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RON's done real damage to some people's awareness of Reality

The confused followers of RVD going on pumping out the nonsense he taught them, with no understanding of how banking really works.

I fear his bad example will have brought on more hardship - and I am as tired of reading his misinformation, as other are.

From under THIS Video:

11-22-15 - FREEMAN REMEDIES - WHO OWNS MY HOME?

FriarFrank Newborg Nov 22, 2015

+Caji2 : The bank is not trying to screw Ron. The reality is just the reverse. Ron has done his best to confuse people - he took money from the bank to buy the house, and he refuses to repay it. (I have tried to unravel the confusion on Acore.) If I have it wrong, please correct me.
justaman6972 Dec 1, 2015
+FriarFrank Newborg the bank cannot loan money it is loaning credit, your credit, the applicant's credit better yet. Digits entered into a computer. No one worked for any of it, no one labored, or broke a sweat in order secure funds to loan at interest in which the interest is never monetized, that is to say it is never printed,s o it is mathematically impossible to repay any of it. It is the biggest scam ever perpetrated upon humanity ever created. SO Ron didn't borrow anything, there is nothing to repay as nothing was loaned
FriarFrank Newborg Dec 2, 2015
Well, you are wrong. I have studied this in detail. The bank can "make a loan" same as you can write a check. The process is the same. And if you cover the check with good funds, before the check is cashed, then your check works like money "created from thin air." The advantage the bank has is that they are able to attract deposits, and they can use those to cover their funding needs. There is so much garbage spoken on this topic by people who only half understand it. It seems tragic, the misunderstandings that Ron has fostered.

+justaman6972 newborg, are you suggesting that the bank loans are drawn from its customers deposits? If you think this is the case, It's not me who's erred sir. I know how money is brought into existence and no one had labored for its creation that much is accurate...

FriarFrank Newborg Dec 4, 2015

No,What I am saying is that a bank cannot pay "good funds" out on a loan, unless it has a funding source. Same as if you write a cheque, you have to cover it. 

LoveVanillaRose 3:18 AM

+FriarFrank Newborg
There is no money, only digits and promises based on secured interest in assets. Banking is fraud period. Just a brilliant form of slavery we are now unraveling. I'm ashamed of you for supporting the fraud.

FriarFrank Newborg

Clearly, you have watched too many youtube videos, and listened too much to people like RVD. It is sad that so many people are so ill-informed, and do not have a deeper understanding of the real problems of our banking system. If Ron understood better, he would not be in the mess he is in today. Did he really think he could borrow money to buy a house and not repay it... and then not lose the house? What sense would there be in having a financial system that allowed that sort of abuse?

Ron's "missing" document will lose him "his" house.

Did the supposed promise from PNC ever exist? I truly doubt it,

Such a promise is unlikely (as I explain below), and Ron's memory is known to be flawed.

Everyone seems to see this clearly except for RVD himself. He'd better start packing !

Under :

12-08-15 – TIME IS A POWERFUL ILLUSION

: there's an interesting chat:

Toxic Reality Yesterday 5:03 PM

+paradoxman316 I don't know what to tell you Ron.. But someone mentioned, If you can produce the Power of attorney with the stipulation that they were able to do what they wanted with the other home and not touch that one, wouldn't that put a halt on everything?

photo.jpg
+paradoxman316 Ron, your problems are no worse than many of us, we all have a story....why not work at getting a place to live while liquidating Dr. Mary's things willed to you to help you pay the attorney; so you're not out on the streets? It's just "stuff" anyway, right? Doesn't mean you have to give up your battle, but having the security of a roof over your head will make it easier to fight them and even if you are ousted, doesn't mean you can't appeal and if you're in the right you can get it back. I'd love to live off what you make a month...meaning you can survive, may not be how you're used to living but it's doable. I wish you luck in your battle.
+Toxic Reality We think he blocked us that is why he cannot see our comments.
Ask him to prove be had the power of Attorney agreement with PNC Bank with hard unequivocal evidence.This is key.

Softlywinged 1:44 AM

+FIU FILE last he said, he can't find the papers which any rational person would have had double documented, filed appropriately and at least spent time finding or better yet, used years ago to clear this mess up...not wait until the last second. I don't believe any of this...

FIU FILE 2:11 AM

He is now saying in his latest rant the agreement with PNC was verbal??? So therefore an oral agreement. Who knows?????

FriarFrank Newborg 2:35 AM

That's not going to work as a defense for Ron. Nor should they. His memories are imperfect, and no one will believe him. I can believe the bank offered him a ST loan because he convinced them that he might be able to repay within a few months. But no banker would have the authority to make a verbal promise like that. So RVD is on very thin ice, and he should know that.

Here are Ron's own thoughts on it:

12-09-15 – IT'S TIME TO GO BACK TO THE LEGAL BATTLE

Published on Dec 9, 2015

For the past four days I have been mostly focused on getting my house in order with my daughter and her family moving into their own home. It has been a lot of work; but the result of getting my home back feels as if a load was lifted. Now, I need to find the solution to the PNC Bank criminals trying to steal my home, which, you may recall, was never mortgaged. I owned it clear the day I moved in; and in 2012 I filed the Notice of Land Patent and put all of my possessions into a non-statutory Business Trust. Of course the criminals who operate the court system don't like that; and often refuse to even acknowledge these remedies. So, it's time for me to align the Forces, human and Divine, to become secure in my own home. ... Yes, I continue to ask for help. Here's the PayPal link for those willing and able to help me –

"They made an oral contract with me," says Ron about his agreement with PNC.
"They don't recognize me as a human being. They address me as RONALD THOMAS VAN DYKE
... The US is the worst country in the world."
Good luck, Ron. I think you'd do better to let this case go, and get on with your life.

He conflates too many things in this rant. ET's are not going to help him to steal a house from the bank.

What's the solution? he asks. To move on and build a less messy and less dependent life.

It is time for Mr Van Dyke to face his "grown up choices"

Delaying foreclosures. and Asking for charity has allowed him to avoid some discomfort.

But he is not facing disaster. Many of his viewers will be coping with more challenges

The TRUTH continued to spill out in comments on his channel

Under:

12-09-15 – IT'S TIME TO GO BACK TO THE LEGAL BATTLE

N Vignoni Yesterday 12:54 PM

+ Ron said there was no mortagage on the house he lives in. Not Dr. Mary's house that he inherited. As far as I understand it - he inherited Dr. Mary's house but it was mortgaged and he wanted to sell it but the bank challenged it plus the other inheritors. The bank asked for the power of attorney so that they could sell the house and recoup their money - Ron says all left overs were supposed to go to him. He was expecting it to sell for a higher amount but PNC sold it for like 295k or something like that. But, Ron had taken a short term loan that he was going to repay with the "supposed amount he was expecting" from the sale of Dr. Mary's home by the bank. He didn't get the amount he was expecting and was unable to pay. Feeling cheated by the bank because of the "oral contract" and power of attorney - he went full free man. More murky lawsuits later and we are here

paradoxman316 Yesterday 2:22 PM

+N Vignoni - That is NOT what I said. My home was to be left out of any action, IF I granted them power of attorney to sell the Merritt Island property, which I did. They breached their agreement. Besides, if a loan is made that the borrower cannot pay back though no fault of his or her own, the "contract" is void. Actually, in the case of mortgages, their is not valid contract to begin with since no one from the bank ever signs it. Valid contracts require the signature of at least two parties.

N Vignoni Yesterday 3:14 PM

Just what I said. The agreement in which your home was to be left out of any action was oral. The power of attorney was not - that was a written agreement. That is according to your videos.

jk kore

+N Vignoni You questioned Ron, he is going to ban you now! He's lost most of his followers this way.

N Vignoni Yesterday 4:48 PM

+jk kore That is his choice to ban me or not. I tell it how I see it. All this unraveled in a rather weird way. Plus, he claims that if you cannot pay through no fault of your own then it is void. He might get 900 a month but he was sitting on antiques and jewelry. I feel for Ron because of his age and being without a place to live is no fun. His daughter got a place but it looks like she is not going to take him in. I don't blame her - I commented months ago when he was bashing her. You don't do that on youtube. His son might be of help but I don't know his circumstances neither. Ron needs to rid himself of all the unnecessary things and get a studio or rent a room. After all, he did rent a room from Dr. Mary - he could rent another again. Best of luck to Ron.

wilf609 Yesterday 4:48 PM

+paradoxman316 Why do you think a loan just disappears if you do not want to pay it back? Is that some more freeman woo?

FriarFrank Newborg 1:14 AM

+N Vignoni : well said.
Ron is no hero with a Mission. In this story, he has twisted the truth, and denied the bank repayment of a valid loan they made to buy the house he lives in. To be honest, he comes across as a minor con-artist. And I do not like being fooled by him, and having him mislead others

paradoxman316 1:36 AM

+N Vignoni - Last comment on this thread... I was "sitting on antiques and jewelry" because I was told early on in the original lawsuit that I was not allowed to sell these things because they were claimed by the ones who filed the original lawsuit. Then when my daughter and her family set up shop here, I did not even think to start that process; and, of course, I had medical issues.

When I rented from Dr. Mary, I was working on a real job; I was not yet retired.
As for my daughter taking me in, they simply do not have room. My son does; but, as I've said before, his lifestyle and mine could easily make for big problems.

photo.jpg

Ron may simply have to move in with his son and then they will both learn to cope with the "lifestyle issues". He is very lucky to have that option, many do not. Probably many giving him donations now, have had less charity and fewer options than Ron has enjoyed. It is called: "facing grown up choices", and it is really time for him to do that !

N Vignoni Yesterday 3:14 PM

Just what I said. The agreement in which your home was to be left out of any action was oral. The power of attorney was not - that was a written agreement. That is according to your videos.

I totally agree this is where Ron kills his own argument.The loan contract has to have signatures to be valid so as it does not its not.But the PNC agreement with Ron is oral with no signatures but he is holding them to it.

You simply cannot make this BS up!!!!

I also agree Ron has a monthly state pension!!! Provided by the Cabal lol!!

Also his son has room,so he has somewhere to stay!

Ron is simply an angry man feeling the affects of his own yes own stupidity.

He has used the system he now castigates for his own benefit and now Bellyaches.When the truth of his life decisions have come home to roost.He cares only about himself. All this BS of wanting to change the world is a smokescreen to his own selfish agenda.

Ron only cares about Ron and his discernment is now publicly exposed as a disaster area.

He would be better to shut down his YT channel and sort his life out privately.

The new world order begging for scraps from us is not very palatable.

I wish him well.

CON MAN DYKE ?

- someone on his channel has come up with a suitable name for RVD - or is it CMD?

I agree with you, sandie 27.

Ron is looking more ridiculous every day, wasting his energy on nonsense, instead of cooperating with his son.

It is sad.

He made several silly posts about Kate of Gaia, who is a confused man who dresses like a woman:

paradoxman316 Dec 9, 2015

+Michael Wonders - Look, my home (and it is mine when I am living in it the same as by body) is in a non-revocable trust, and a land patent has been filed. And, dammit, I know who I am; and have been making videos for almost 5 years - every day except I missed some when I was in the hospital. I have done my best to be free; but let me tell you: it's hard when they system comes at you for over 10 years. They don't stay away as you say.
Michael Wonders Dec 9, 2015
+paradoxman316 Because you are fighting it, I feel your frustration. Where are you putting your trust in, creation or a legal fiction. This is my last message since you made no effort to actually read kate's writings, instead you go from one thing to another (oppt/swissindo), how much time have you put in those concepts? Can't you take one day to read kate's writings? ...
paradoxman316 Dec 9, 2015
+Michael Wonders - The truth is that I DID read Kate's long missive, most of which deals with words and their meaning. Frankly, it's gibberish to me. Has he ever saved someone's home from the thieves with his methods? I don't know the answer; but I do know several people who have lost their homes despite using the best information we had at the time.

I have a friend who is really into his stuff; and when she and I talk, all she does is yell. Of course she has also mastered his languaging. It's very difficult to listen to her, despite the fact that I know she means well.
wilf609 Dec 9, 2015
+paradoxman316 All because you live in a house does not mean it is yours - where did you get that silly idea from? It is not in a non revocable trust, your "land patent" is just freeman nonsense that does not work.

"Start with 80 Zeros" - problem is, its all zeros

Dave Schmidt talks about "the larger pitcher"

Dec. 1st, It's all About the Gold!!

"There will not be an RV unless someone pays for it.

The only one who has the money is the Dragon Family."

(there's zero evidence of this - and with the Ambassador's failure to fund, the evidence is against this.)

How can DS go on saying this, and go on pitching this nonsense-story to his audiences?

"I asked the Ambassador how much gold they have."
"He said: Start with 80 zeros."

(Bullfeathers! It's all zeros - there's nothing in front.
This number is impossible!
Accepted number of Gold ounces on the planet is:
170,000 MT x 32,274 = 5.49 Billion ounces
Gold value: $1,070 x 5.5 Billion oz = $ 5.9 Trillion - $6 followed by 12 zeros

DS's spelling is not so sharp either, and THIS shows it: Dec. 9th, Why Do We Belive What we Belive

More B.S. from D.S.

=

Has Schmidt ever explained why the Chinese Royal Family would spend their wealth on fat Americans instead of the hundreds of millions of Chinese living in poverty?

Has Schmidt addressed the FBI raid of Dinar vendors that he was affiliated with?

=

He mentioned that TNT Tony is headed to prison for one year.

So a bit of reality is intruding into his narrative

(Readers please see my longer comment on the prior page)

EXCERPT:

Dave Schmidt:

"I asked the Ambassador how much gold they have."
"He said: Start with 80 zeros."

(Bullfeathers! It's all zeros - there's nothing in front.)

This number is impossible! Where could the gold have come from??

Accepted number of Gold ounces on the planet is:
170,000 MT x 32,274 = 5.49 Billion ounces
Gold value: $1,070 x 5.5 Billion oz = $ 5.9 Trillion - $6 followed by 12 zeros

The Dragon Gold Family may be Lost - & Ben Fulford Summary

... and another ...

Cobra on the Dragon Family Gold

This number is impossible! Where could the gold have come from??

This off market gold was passed from the Annunaki to King Solomon, to the Dragon Family. The individual known as the Red Dragon, whom Dave and Charla had dinner with, is a direct descendant of the King. They are holding the gold in safe locations (one is under the Hong Kong airport) until humanity is ready (which Dave says is now). The gold will not be released, but it will act as collateral to fund the various humanitarian projects. The Ambassador said this will happen after the Yuan is a reserve currency, which has been announced, but won't take effect until next year. Could this mean at least another year before anything substantial happens?

Dave also says the gold has a spiritual quality. It has a particular vibration, and when humanity is ready, the gold will be available. Looking at current events, I do not think humanity is ready. If we were, the amount of gold would not be an issue. If people really wanted to solve some basic problems on this planet, they could be solved now. It is not lack of money, it is lack of will. It is the values that are currently being acted upon. The 'cabal' takes most of the blame, but they are an expression of this lack of care.

Dave says there is quite a lot happening behind the scenes, and I could be wrong, but I think it will take a lot longer than he suggests to turn things around in this world. Perhaps 2016 will prove me wrong, but that is what was suggested for 2015 and I have seen little progress in the last year.

"This off market gold was passed from the Annunaki to King Solomon, to the Dragon Family.

The individual known as the Red Dragon, whom Dave and Charla had dinner with, is a direct descendant of the King..."

Not credible at all!

how much gold could have been moved secretly?

5% of today's 170,000MT? 10%?

Certainly not multiples of that 170k MT.

How it could have been moved?

Do you have any idea how small ships were in those old days, and how little gold they could have moved?

Go and look up the cargo-carrying capacity of a Clipper ship, for instance. And compare it with 170,000 MT

(BTW, no one who pumps out this nonsense ever bothers to do any research. It is infuriating !)

Nothing that the fake Ambassador has said has proven reliable.

Why should you trust his comments on this?

Similarly, DS has zero credibility

Ron's Home was NOT A GIFT !

RVD is trying to steal "his home", by stealing the money that paid for it.

His reasoning and rationale for saying it is "his" home is simply not credible

gift-in-hand-art_zpsc03pdtsa.jpg

As we have heard on his channel...

Ron was gifted a 50% (?) share of Dr Mary's home - which was worth more than the Melbourne, FL house he lives in now.

He somehow convinced a foolish banker to lend him money against his share of that Dr Mary's expensive home.

And he used the proceeds of that loan to buy a house in Melbourne, where he lives now

But they he failed to repay that loan - and claims it is reasonable for him to keep the house (and not repay the loan) because of ...one or more of the following

+ RVD claims the banker agreed to rely on the sale of Dr Mary's expensive home, and would not require Ron to pledge the home

he purchased with the bank's money. Furthermore, he says that this "forgiveness" was granted to him through an oral agreement.

This claim is not credible - No banker would do that - it would be very bad banking practice...

and maybe illegal besides. Thus, Ron's claim on this is not credible, and he has nothing to back it up

+ RVD claims that when he was simply unable to repay the loan, and he would therefore be relieved of the obligation to repay it - Again, not credible

+ RVD claims that bank lending is fraudulent, and thus he does not need to repay the loan - Delusional

+ RVD claims he transferred the home to a (freeman) trust - which is not credible, how could he do that without satisfying the bank's claim on the house?

+ RVD claims that the PNC got title to the home illegally, by bidding only $1 at an auction, where he was not allowed to bid - with no evidence

+ RVD claims that he is allowed free use of the house, with the bank paying all the property taxes because... ??? ( this is not clear )

WHICH IS IT, Ron?

Methinks he throws up any bizarre argument that he thinks might delay the bank's action to gain control of the house, to receive repayment on its loan claim.

Unfortunately, some folk seem to fall for one or more of these distractions - Let's put an end to this foolsihness!

Here's an example of a well-meaning person who may have been previously fooled or distracted by Ron's excuses, but now sees through that ruse

12-10-15 – REMEDIES TO STOP THE CABAL

lee lou Yesterday 8:56 PM

Exactly Friar..
I can wish a lot of things were different until the cows jump over the moon, but that is wishful thinking and non productive. I hope for Ron's sake he has an "a ha" moment, because time is ticking away with each new daily video and the energy used in legitimizing what Ron wants versus what is not lawful along with wasting valuable time.. This is not to say that there have been many people that have been in terrible unlawful situations and have had personal items and property illegally seized.
Ron's situation is too convoluted at this point.. Just because someone has resided in and on a property for decades, does not mean it is theirs, even if it's a gift. When my parents died the property was left to their children. We had to pay very high personal property taxes, even though the property was paid for. It may not be fair, but it is the law presently.. We paid the money whether it was fair or not, because we did NOT want to lose the property. It is what it is, for now...
. . .
Softlywinged Dec 10, 2015
+Toxic Reality And now the whole truth comes out. Even in common law, if you can't pay, you relinquish what ever it was.
FriarFrank Newborg Yesterday 7:48 AM
Ron's "struggles" are really against the self-inflicted damage he does to himself. If he gave up on the bogus ideas, and stopped trying to justify stealing money from banks, he would get some real things done. He can expend his energy in more productive ways, and stop promoting scams

On the above threads what can I say??

RVD is living in complete delusion and anger at himself.He has no discernment is living a lie and his own complete stupidity has caused his position.He is stubborn stupidity at its best!!

To deflect he has to blame everyone else.Its his defence mechanism. He does not have it in him to admit his foolishness and wake up!!!

He blocks those tellng him the truth.He is like a child looking for acceptance even though he knows deep down he is wrong!!!

I wish him luck.

He needs to prove that agreement with PNC.In the last 4 years he has not been able to.The excuse the box documents are out of order is simply ridiculous after 4 years.

He needs both psychological and good hard financial advice.Not the elixir of hopium!!!

As to Dave Schmidt.

He needs to keep the spin going to keep the seminar fees coming in and to keep the goose that lays his golden egg.

He is spouting lie after lie about the Red Dragon Family.Remember the World Bank document proving the RDF funds is a proven fraud!!!!

The figures make no sense and have no reality!!

Look deep into Dave Schmidt's history and his failures and it is obvious why he needs to attach to this nonesense. Also be aware that the Ambassador dumped him when he outed who he truly is.See Dave cannot shut up when it's needed he needs to brag.He is another mental issue that needs sorting.He is a danger as people trust his word.He fails them every time baits and switches them whilst collecting fees all the time for his nonesense lies!!Its all BS.

Again Dave blocks the truth seekers as they are his biggest threat to his little scam business!!

He needs to keep it going to get those fees.

His stupidity in following the RDF,RV,RDF project funding claims,Dinar etc prove he lacks any common sense.

Dave Schmidt won't save your world he is out to save himself that is it pure and simple. People should stop following his nonesense!

In the last year nothing he promised,the AMB promised,RVD promised and GMOP has promised have ever happened.Fees have been taken for project funding pitches where no funds exist= fraud.

Dave Schmidt has taken fees to attend seminars based on outright lies.

You cannot make this up!!!! Lol!!!!

How it could have been moved?

Nothing that the fake Ambassador has said has proven reliable.

Why should you trust his comments on this?

Similarly, DS has zero credibility

Perhaps they had their buddies, the Annunaki teleport the gold with their technologies. The Ambassador has Annunaki DNA, so they were just helping out their own ;)

I don't trust his comments, I consider it mythology. Until something happens in the real world that validates any of this, I consider Dave a storyteller, a purveyor of the prosperity myth that has arisen in New Age circles.

I don't see why we need secret gold that has been hidden for thousands of years. Like I said above, we have the resources and know how to solve many of the basic problems in the world right now. The problem is the lack of will to do so. This is a consciousness / conscience issue. Human beings have to elevate their moral level of development for things to change significantly in this world, that is why I say it will take longer than many in this arena say. I would love to be wrong, but I don't see any evidence to the contrary.

The wealth of humanity is in our ability to make the world of our choosing. The collective choice at this point is to continue with slavery, whether that be physical, mental, emotional or financial. Until humanity gives up the notion of controlling one's fellow man, no amount of gold will be of any value.

Look at how the world currently spends its resources on war, terror and violence of all kinds and violation of each other's rights. Adding more money to the system cannot fix a world of beings that is morally bankrupt. It is not the amount of money in the world that is the problem, it is how it is spent.

Look at how money is diverted into destructive activities. Either it is stolen through crime or taxes, or it is earned through humanity's vices, or it is redirected after being taken in from businesses owned by organized crime. It is then spent to perpetuate this shadow world. Even if billions or trillions of dollars were released today to humanitarian projects all around the world, how long would it take those funds to start showing up in the hands of the immoral, whose goals are at odds with those who would build a saner world? The same day. Once the folks with projects spend that money and it falls into 'dark' hands, how do they get it back to continue their work? How does money spent on evil get back into the productive economy? Of course some of it will, but I think the project fundees would be like many lottery winners we hear about. The fortune has been spent and now they need more.

The Ambassador has said on multiple occasions, that the cabal should surrender. Or else what?

If I were on the Council of Elders Dave talks about, I would be firmly on the side of those who assert that more money will not fix the problems we see in the world.

Neil Keenan's latest fantasies

NEIL KEENAN - FULL UPDATE 12-09-15 - The Accounts Are Beckoning / Clear Sailing Ahead

Published on Dec 11, 2015

By NEIL KEENAN, and The Keenan Team

Honestly, I do not understand why he bothers putting out such a content-free Video

Does anyone know why??

Honestly, I do not understand why he bothers putting out such a content-free Video

Does anyone know why??

My opinion is he has to continue his stupid charade because they to have a large number of followers drinking gallons of hopium! Each time someone finds the financial tyranny story by David Wilcock gets introduced to the name Neil Keenan. Then the shit rolls downhill. I imagine he gets donations for his so called cause on his website or by others spreading the fantasy.

My opinion is he has to continue his stupid charade because they to have a large number of followers drinking gallons of hopium! Each time someone finds the financial tyranny story by David Wilcock gets introduced to the name Neil Keenan. Then the shit rolls downhill. I imagine he gets donations for his so called cause on his website or by others spreading the fantasy.

Yeah.

Neil said he is "fighting for us"

But when he got that case of gold and opened it, the money disappeared (if any, the Gold seemed to be fake).

He refused to share any of the value with anyone, including Jean Haines, who had funded him.

It seems obvious that NK is a pure opportunist, fighting for himself, not the rest of us

Ron was gifted a 50% (?) share of Dr Mary's home - which was worth more than the Melbourne, FL house he lives in now.

When did he say that? I thought he was given a share of the house in the will, but that will was invalidated so he had to take out a loan to buy the house off the people the house was originally willed to.

When did he say that? I thought he was given a share of the house in the will, but that will was invalidated so he had to take out a loan to buy the house off the people the house was originally willed to.

It is possible,

In any case, Ron admits he borrowed the money to buy the Melbourne house.

His argument about why he does not need to repay the loan are pure con-artistry.

He is not coping well - and the latest video shows how wedded this self-described "spiritual" man has become to a stolen possession.

(Actually, to be accurate: He tried to steal the money to buy the house, and the bank fought back and got the title.)

12-13-15 – WHY I’D RATHER DIE THAN LOSE MY HOME

Comments:

+Toxic Reality - I did talk to a lawyer from California, and in the middle of explaining my situation, he hung up on me.
(hey, that's no surprise, is it? The next poster gets it)
+paradoxman316 Well I'm sure if you sat there and tried to tell him his job and everything he was taught about it is fraud, how can you not expect that? if you need representation in the system, How can you expect any lawyer to help you if you keep preaching outside the system. At this point all your freeman stuff is invalid. IMO the minute you gave anyone Power of Attorney you hung yourself. On the topic of friends turning on you.. When do you reach the point and ponder the thought that You May Be Wrong?? It's not meant as a slam on you but rather a what if? I really want you to win this Ron! But if you dropped the ball somewhere some time, you kinda gotta admit it.
+Toxic Reality I think Ron is playing the dodge and confuse role again....he knows full well you're talking about his conversation with Steve yesterday. He said the lawyer wanted to meet with him on Monday but Ron has people coming over so the lawyer was pushed back to Tuesday. I get so angry at myself because I just can't walk away from this drama....part of me wants to believe that Ron is actually that naive and gullible while the other part of me sees that if he's intelligent enough to know how the system works, he's intelligent enough to scam the system back.

NO FREE PASS ?

nofreelunchcopycopy.jpg

MORE posts - as the Friar cuts loose

God did not Damn the Planet, man who was tempted of and have been corrupted by evil have.... To have a death wish is the victory of evil. Do not give in do not give up, this is but a passing phase of your life and do not cling onto a 'property' for something much better can be at hand in the future... you are not 'nailed to a cross'.
+merlinhadninelives - You do not realize the situation here. It's much more than I have ever said in any video.
+paradoxman316 I realize the situation as you have described it... and was not aware that you withheld info in your video's... You have put a fine effort into facing a major surgery and tackling the roadway to regaining strength and this 'crux' hits right at the time one would simply love to feel secure in their own environment.... God does change the lives and hearts of men and we must remain flexible through both good and bad times.... that we not loose vision, hope and the ability to know our missions pathway.... which is often not anchored in property or possessions but simply the true grit to stay the course....
+merlinhadninelives : Sorry, but I think he is being childish and throwing a tantrum. Ron wants to survive and go on, else he would not have made it through a serious heart operation.
But what makes him think he gets a FREE PASS - like no one else has?
He needs to earn the money to buy a house like anyone - he should not be entitled to borrow from a bank and not repay - His rationale is simply ridiculous. As usual, he has not done proper research on any of his ideas. And attacking lawyers and bankers for doing their jobs, while claiming he does not need to repay money he borrows is the lie of a charlatan and a con-man. And what makes him think he is the only man on the planet who does not have to pay either rent or property tax? Frankly, I am feed up with his distortions and excuses. He bans the Truth, but the truth and reality are now going jump up and bite him in the arse! That's the way Reality works. End of story
I think that Ron can do better than this. And I want to see him get his life together. That means facing reality. He should immediately stop his podcasts. Stop chasing dreams, and what he calls "honest lawyers" - Anyone who was a lawyer and started behaving as Ron would like would be disbarred - and for good reason. He should sell whatever he can, and give much of the rest to charity. He can make peace with his son, and learn how to live with him, and confront the (minor) lifestyle issues.
People can do what they want, and support RVD with charity if they must. But I think there are honest people far more deserving of help than he is. One day, after he puts his new life together, I would like to say that I have changed my attitude towards him, after he changes his modus operandi. But catering to his strange delusions is not going to help him get there. I wish him an awakening and a better life thereafter - and in this world, not just in the hereafter.

Look at RVD's latest video he is much happier!!

He has found his next hopium.

Ron is a magnet to everything that is fake!!

The known sham National Liberty Alliance are now going to save the day for Ron.!!!!! Lol!!!

You simply cannot make this up!!!

Priceless.

I wish him well!!

Sky-high on Hopium, and a new delusion

Ron thinks he will be able to keep a house his own money never paid for.

But his bubble may burst soon, if the Friar is right

12-14-15 – REASONS TO HOPE FOR A POSITIVE OUTCOME

Ron's spin debunked:

photo.jpg
FriarFrank Newborg
Dec 13, 2015
+merlinhadninelives : ...what makes him think he gets a FREE PASS - like no one else has?
He needs to earn the money to buy a house like anyone - he should not be entitled to borrow from a bank and not repay
...catering to his strange delusions is not going to help him....
I wish him an awakening and a better life thereafter - and in this world, not just in the hereafter.
+FriarFrank Newborg I see your comment to me is not showing on Ron's channel. You say Ron gets a 'free pass' that nobody else does? Nothing about his lifestyle and challenges is as a free pass and he's paid with near-death health collapse and surgery, may lose his home, has fought the bank year in and year out, and is now called liar and charlatan by the TMOP and those he blocked.... If that 's a free pass, he's paid the ultimate price for it....

FriarFrank Newborg

It is not HIS home!
Are you suggesting that the bank should let Ron keep it for free, because he had severe heart disease a year ago? That's an argument based on something besides logic. We know that the title is held by PNC bank. RVD admits that he originally bought it with money that was advanced by the bank. He has given various half-baked explanations about why he does not need to repay the loan. None of them are convincing. Various lawyers have refused to take his case - it is very confusing, and not a strong case. He wants the lawyers to throw away their usual legal arguments and buy into some Freeman mombo jumbo, that has never worked. Meantime, he has let the bank pay property taxes on the home. Another Free Pass, he thinks he deserves.
The guy is a con artist. By now, this should be obvious to everyone.
. . .
photo.jpg
National Liberty Alliance is just another Freeman grand jury. By their own acknowledgment, they have continually been ignored. I can't see where they have ever won anything.
+Ana Livo Every freeman grand jury has failed, and there have been many. I understand that being a part of these things make people feel powerful for awhile, but continuing to replicate ideas that have failed is simply a distraction from finding something that actually works.
+Mitch Weston : Ron will become just another test case to them. And another failure. He admits: the bank gave him the money to buy the house. The title is now in the bank's name. How can he hope to win? He refers to a deal with the bank that he cannot prove - and makes no sense. He's going to go down in flames. Don't be fooled. How many times has Ron misled people???
(and Merlin responded to the earlier discussion):
merlinhadninelives : Yesterday 9:27 PM
+FriarFrank Newborg I don't feel like arguing over your version of Ron Van Dyke. You are the one arguing against Ron as if prosecuting him.... overkill... said again and again. In fact if all you say were as cut and dried as you claim, the bank would have evicted him years and years ago. Why didn't they?
"Again and again".
Yes, I am persistent. If RVD was not blocking my comments, I would not need to be so single-minded. Only by posting the truth under different comments can I expect some of them to get through. RVD blocks the truth, and those who tell it on his channel... While he pumps out his lies and misinformation. I have a low tolerance for the lies, and hence was one of the key people who exposed: OPPT, Swissindo, the fake Ambassador. And now RVD himself. Do you think this mission is less honorable than Rons promotion of half-truths and scams? Many people have seen the light of Truth thanks to my efforts and those of other truth seekers. Do you think we should just let the lies simply pass onto the blogosphere?
The bank has been persistent too. When they got the title, they must have thought it was over. But Ron's use of deceptive paperwork, and playing victim has held them off. But even Ron's lawyer has told him he will lose. Do you doubt that?

merlinhadninelives : Yesterday 10:43 PM

+FriarFrank Newborg Again, you slam Ron, justify your own 'investigations' and question me simply because I won't engage. To me, Ron has stated his case, so have you and nothing is gained by repetition or projection and assumption.

FriarFrank Newborg

Ron admits that he never does any research, and does not like to take notes. I DO my homework. Compare my track record in exposing scams with his, and you will quickly see the difference between Truth and BS. I have exposed many scams. He has fallen for one after another, exposing his audience to a series of bizarre con artists. If you don't want to look back, and then just wait: He will soon be locked out of the bank-owned home that he has lived in for years. I have been suggesting he prepare for that. Instead, he is grasping at straws.  I hope to save some of his followers similar troubles, and keep them aligned with the Truth, not addicted to Hopium.

photo.jpg
+FriarFrank Newborg Again, you have, in your comments here, posed your arguments, your research, your opinions and seem only to want the opening to express them again and again. Ron will be moving on and just as he cannot change your thoughts, you cannot change his...
I agree that he should move on.
However, we have seen from the past that he learns nothing from his mistakes, and goes on blocking the truth and embracing false hopes. To be fair, he is probably more of a Hopium addict than an actual con-artist. But in this case, he has tried to confuse and delay the bank from recovering (most of) their loan proceeds. If RVD understood banking clearly, instead of believing the nonsense he has ingested, he would see that his behavior borders on fraud. I reckon he is point is finger at the bank to project the fraud away from himself. But very few see it his way any longer.

Is Ron prepared? I don't like the sound of this new approach

If he had any solid evidence, I think it would have surfaced by now.

12-15-15 – IT'S TIME TO BECOME THE PLAINTIFF

"I have a meeting with my attorney today... I want him to open a counter-claim against the PNC bank"

"People are waking up."

(What about Ron. Is he truly awake?)

Ron, you are about to lose your attorney.

Archived