drbubb

UK Elections "Open Season" - Speak your Truth here

UK Elections - Speak your Truth here

0,,18359853_303,00.jpg

It's OPEN SEASON on... whomever you like

I'm Bearish on most of them...

open_season_zpsiuapcuep.jpg

How about you?

Who do you like... and dislike in the coming election ?

Once upon a time, I thought I liked Cameron.

Now, I see him as a lying scum.

The speech dissected herein, helped make the change for me.

(BTW, my flip on DC, has Not helped me to like Milliband any more.)

Overwhelming Evidence that 9/11 was an Inside Job, Who did it and Why - Ken O'Keefe

He begins by dissecting Cameron's loathsome speech.

(A speech which convinced me that DC is a loathsome guy.)

Published on 1 Jan 2015

Presentation by Ken O'Keefe showing overwhelming evidence that 9/11 was a false flag operation with clear evidence as to who did it and why.
See also http://www.ae911truth.org for a more in depth analysis of the evidence.

UK is going to the polls on May 7, but no single party has managed to convince enough voters for an overall majority, if opinion polls are to be believed.

An ICM poll for the Sunday Telegraph newspaper said the Conservatives and the opposition Labour Party were level with 32 percent support each. The survey said Labour supporters seemed more optimistic about their party's prospects than the Conservatives.

Another survey conducted by YouGov for the Sunday Times showed 36 percent of voters supporting the Labour Party while 33 percent backed Prime Minister David Cameron's Conservatives. Cameron's coalition partners, the Liberal Democrats could win around eight percent of the vote in the election and the anti-European Union UK Independence Party had 13 percent supporters, the poll said.

However, another survey by Opinium showed the Conservatives leading against the Labour Party with 36 percent votes compared to Labour's 32 percent.

10 Marginals:
==
+ Warwick and Leamington - Is Chris White black? Or will he be back?
+ Wirral West - The squirrels in Wirral favor Esther McVey, are they nuts?
+ Sheffield, Hallam - Nick Clegg's loss, might "scupper coalition negotiations"
+ Dudley South - Former star, Chris Kelly is standing down
+ South Thanet - dammit Thanet, you hold Mr Farage's fate in your hands
=
+ Plymouth, Moor View - Ukip have surged as in many a seaside town
+ Brentford and Isleworth - Mary McLeod vs. Ruth Cadbury (a Lab bombom)
+ Paisley and Renfrewshire North - SNP-related trouble is brewing
+ North Devon - Once-bright LibDems look dim here
+ Thurrock - no party has a sure lock on Thurrock, Sherlock

Scotland SNP surge leaves UK election wide open

The Scottish National Party could deliver a major upset in May's UK election, essentially making a Labour majority impossible but possibly forcing them into a coalition with the SNP. Peter Geoghegan reports from Annan.

0,,18380252_303,00.jpg

Life moves slowly in the picturesque town of Annan, a few kilometers on the Scottish side of the border with England. A tractor trundles down the main street on a midweek morning, past solid terrace houses hewn of red sandstone. In the car park of a local shopping center around a dozen Scottish nationalist canvassers have gathered. It's not even 11:00 a.m. and they have already been out delivering leaflets and posters ahead of the UK general election on May 7.

In normal election times, Scottish National Party (SNP) candidate Emma Harper would have no hope in this part of Scotland. The nationalists barely scraped 10 percent of the vote here in the 2010 general election. But these are not normal times.

In Scotland, the center-left SNP are as much as 28 points ahead of Labour, according to opinion polls. Despite defeat in last year's referendum, the nationalists are predicted to win up to 54 of Scotland's 59 Westminster seats - a remarkable six-fold increase on their current representation.

==

> http://www.dw.de/snp-surge-leaves-uk-election-wide-open/a-18380290

Wall Street Journal - ‎24 minutes ago‎
GLASGOW—An expected Scottish National Party landslide victory in Scotland on Thursday promises to shake up British politics
—and keep dreams here of independence alive.
_82830049_sturgeonpa.jpg
(they are reporting what they can .. but this IS news, of course)
Dateline Scotland: General Election Special

In all honesty Ive no time for UK politics or politicians, I'd prefer anarchy.

When someone with a major in history can be made 'Chancellor of the Exchaequer' rather than an offering of someone, sorry ANYONE, who has both studied, experienced and succeeded within the field of economics with no choice or recompense to the electorate my confidence is exhausted.

Please Riot. Voting will not rectify this.

"Please riot"

So you decided not to follow Russell B. in backing Labour

His coat-tails seem amazingly short - maybe sitting in Russell's kitchen COST Miliband votes?:

If they don't it will fall to the leader of the opposition," she told BBC News. Counting in Witney Counting is under way in David Cameron's Witney ...

For American voters, there may be another way to break the power of the "terrible two" parties:

Bumper-HRC3_zps3ptda6sc.jpg

In all honesty Ive no time for UK politics or politicians, I'd prefer anarchy.

When someone with a major in history can be made 'Chancellor of the Exchaequer' rather than an offering of someone, sorry ANYONE, who has both studied, experienced and succeeded within the field of economics with no choice or recompense to the electorate my confidence is exhausted.

Please Riot. Voting will not rectify this.

That's unfair. He also has great experience of towel folding.

Sorry maybe I seem old and cynical but what is the point?

What representation of opinion is there when a choice of idiot 1, idiot 2 or idiot 3 is offered.

Give me a defence minister who has fought or lost his seed in a real modern war.

Give me a choice of a education minister who has been privileged and succeeded in teaching the underpriviliged.

Give me a choice of health secretary who have stood over a child crying tears in frustration whilst it fights for its last breath.

Don't offer us these limp dick, dim witted, sound bite addicted pricks.

Only through real diversity are heroes found. Riot please.

Can you best dismantle a corrupted leadership by:

+ Voting for "the less worse" of the TWO top choices (Coke or Pepsi?), or

+ Voting for a third party that promises, and may deliver, real change. or

+ Rioting in the streets

I get the sense that within the US, TPTB want rioting, so they can really crack down.

So for me, choice#2 seems most urgent

But that's a choice they WANT you to make.

Don't give them the choice.

There are thousands of them, there are millions of us.

Riot please.

How many small steps make a stride?

Essentially we all want to live peaceful and safe lives. We do not need regulation to control us. We need to control regulation to stop them from controlling us.

Riot please.

In the USA, the police have been militarized and trained by Israelis.

They are doing their best to trigger riots so they can crack down, and impose martial law.

(Ever heard of Jade Helm?) This is not what we want.

We need more and more people to be awake to their tricks, and demanding real change.

There is no party promoting love, commeraderie and kinship amongst people.

Only riots can do this.

I have experienced riots. You would not believe how much the above qualities are in abundance in such adversity, regardless of ethnic, religious or economic position.

Take the power back.

These are my heroes. people who have died for their principals.

You all talk conspiracy, alternative thought yet you sit complacent behind a small screen. Waiting for some kind of 'safe' signal where you can come out like some closet supporter.

Where have I been for the last few years?

Fighting.

' you have been so damned lazy, and you have let him run away with the whole world '

In death we can be a TERROR!

These are my heroes. people who have died for their principals.

You all talk conspiracy, alternative thought yet you sit complacent behind a small screen. Waiting for some kind of 'safe' signal where you can come out like some closet supporter.

Where have I been for the last few years?

Fighting.

' you have been so damned lazy, and you have let him run away with the whole world '

In death we can be a TERROR!

The risk is not so much : Losing your life for a worthwhile cause.

The Bigger Risk now is pushing the American nation through a One-way door into Martial Law,

and Jackboot rule.

The Cabal in the US has been implementing the Nazi playbook... and this is the step we must avoid.

Or at least delay it until more people are awake.

I am still shocked at how many people are still asleep believing the Official Lies on events like 9/11.

(I wonder how many people reading GEI still believe that rubbish?)

If the public moves into Riots too soon, the leaders will just be identified as "Internal Terrorists", and

swept away into prisons or FEMA camps, and the mass of sheeple will believe the crackdown is justified.

Remember how many "useful idiots" cheering the tanks in the streets after the Boston Bombing false flag?

Yet there will be no riot.

There will only be control.

You will adhere.

Complicit.

You will behave.

You will accept your ill gotten gains.

So long as you've not yet lost you will forget.

You will disappear.

Until we come for you.

Who then will listen?

In a time where where complacency is equivalent to complicity?

We know who you are. We know where you live.

We know you.

Join us, we are not your enemy ...

But neither do we forget .........

Well, anyway, I think you are wrong.

I see more and more people waking up... But too many still asleep.

The longer violence is delayed, and the more people know the REAL issues, the more effective will the physical pushback be.

If it actually comes to that.

Meantime, we need to enhance our knowledge, gather our resources, hone our arguments...

Remember the failure of OCCUPY?

They were not ready, not prepared.

Too many conflicting goals. Too many attempts to build consensus without knowing what the issues are.

Support the good people. Debate and discuss with friends, families... even strangers.

CAF "gets it", and understands the issues - herein she talks with others who get it too:

https://youtu.be/wxiNRyZDFE0

Catherine Austin Fitts ~ What is Mr. Global up to These Days ... -- The Plane Truth ~ PTS3134

You know what I care about .........

Love.

I've been ripped apart through my whole life. I've given every penny, every effort, every strain if my friend, family or friends have needed me.

I've got nothing. ive given everything.

I'm happy.

I understand much, teach much but seemingly learn little ..... Possibly know little.

You might like this, also from CAF-

I haven't listened yet, it was just posted by CMJ:

http://usawatchdog.com/black-swan-event-shift-in-consciousness-catherine-austin-fitts/

Black Swan Event-Shift in Consciousness-Catherine Austin Fitts

....are we eventually simply headed for war or collapse? There is a third option, says Fitts, “There is something else, and that is change. It doesn’t have to get to World War III, and it doesn’t have to get to collapse, but it does have to get to change. Change is very granular because it’s coming on a decentralized basis. In every walk of life, in every sector, in every industry, in every government, people start saying we need to attend to the real problems before us, and we need to stop doing the stupid stuff.”

Catherine Austin Fitts-Major Turning Point Comes This Fall

The "Truth" from a Scottish standpoint:

Nicola Sturgeon on BBC Breakfast 29th April 2015

Ideas:

+ Mansions tax

+ Bankers bonus tax

The election is about giving us a voice in Westminster...

And getting an end to austerty, more spending... people into jobs

We don't want a Tory-light government

=== ===

QUESTION:

Why are SNP leaders typically named after fish: Salmon, Sturgeon...

Who is next after her?: Mr Bass?, Ms Pike?, Mr Dolphin?

Is this tendency because they know (and want) someone in Westminster to offer them bait?

_82841623_live.png

Election results: Cameron on course to stay at No 10

9 minutes ago

From the section Election 2015

Jump media playerMedia player helpOut of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.

Media caption

Election 2015: The story of the night so far

The Conservatives are on course to be the largest party with David Cameron hopeful of gaining a majority in the UK general election.

Labour faces being wiped out by the SNP in Scotland and is failing to make the gains it needs in England to stand a chance of forming a government.

The Lib Dems could finish with as few as 10 MPs, with Vince Cable, Ed Davey and Simon Hughes losing their seats.

The SNP could be set to gain more than 50% of the vote in Scotland.

In other election developments:

Nick Clegg has held on to his Sheffield Hallam seat but said it had been a "cruel and punishing night" for his party and he would be making a statement on his future shortly

Scottish Labour leader Jim Murphy and shadow foreign secretary Douglas Alexander have lost their seats to the SNP

UKIP are polling strongly in the North of England and Douglas Carswell has retained his Clacton seat but Nigel Farage could fail to win South Thanet ( Dammit! Thanet!)

Conservative minister Esther McVey has lost Wirral West to Labour

The Green Party is predicted to get two MPs, according to the NOP/MORI exit poll for the BBC, ITV and Sky

George Galloway has been reported to the police for retweeting an exit poll before voting ended

==

> http://www.bbc.com/news/election-2015-32633099

In honor of Ed Miliband's (and Labour's) results in Scotland:

The LibDems deserve the "WipeOut" salute even more than Labour deserves it (in Scotland)

Are their days as a (somewhat) serious party over?

(Maybe they need to find another "David" to head up the party)

Liberal Democrats Suffer Worst Ever Election Performance As Nick Clegg 'Considers Future' 8c3b6021-0588-44e0-8164-cbc8d00f31e6_new
By Simon Garner | Yahoo News – 16 minutes ago
e8b5d850-f539-11e4-b2b3-edc62265bae7_cle
Liberal Democrats leader Nick Clegg
The number of Liberal Democrats in the Commons look set to be reduced to single figures as the party had to surrender a record-breaking amount of money in lost deposits in the General Election.

Many Lib Dem candidates failed to register at least a 5% share of vote, meaning there were more than 100 instances of the party losing their £500 deposit. At last count the penalty had cost the part £75,000. No party has ever lost as many deposits in a General Election.

[Get the latest election new with our #GE2015 live blog]

An exit poll indicated that the Lib Dems would return just 10 MPs to Parliament, but party sources indicated that figure could be optimistic on a "devastating" night.

Business Secretary Vince Cable became the highest-profile scalp as voters deserted the party after five years in coalition government with the Conservatives.

> https://uk.news.yahoo.com/liberal-democrats-suffer-worst-ever-election-performance-as-nick-clegg--considers-future-042518936.html#TZae4qs