drbubb

Hillary : Our (presumptive) next president?

Double Standard ?

Hmm.
It's okay for the Demon-bitch-from-Hell to criticize Trump's looks,
but Trump (a man) cannot critiicise Carly Fiorina's look? (He regrets it now)
WHAT could possibly make her ratings rise?
(The more people know of her, the less they like her):

Hillary Clinton today brushed off a new poll number showing a significant drop in support among women, telling reporters at a campaign stop in Iowa that the numbers are simply part of the natural “ebb and flow” of campaigns.

"You know, I’m not one of those who ever thought this was going to be a straight shot,” the Democratic presidential candidate told reporters following a “Women for Hillary” rally at the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls. "I’ve been and around enough campaigns to know there’s an ebb and flow. Polls go up and down, people’s attention and decision making changes over time.”

=== ===

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump said Thursday he is being held to a gender "double standard," arguing that his comments about Carly Fiorina's appearance were viewed more harshly than remarks the former Hewlett-Packard CEO has made about her competitors in the past.

"It's not only a double standard -- it's being politically correct," Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity, saying he was "very nice" to his surging rival.

But he said Fiorina has criticized her political opponent's looks in the past, citing her failed 2010 Senate campaign against Barbara Boxer in California.

"She was very nasty. She was running against Barbara Boxer. She lost in a landslide, but during the run she was really horrible about Barbara Boxer's looks," Trump said.

150916233337-trump-fiorina-split-debate-

Fiorina: It's still different for women 01:11

He was apparently referring to a moment during the race when Fiorina was caught on a hot mic, saying Boxer's hair was "so yesterday."

"She's playing the game herself," Trump added.

Hillary Clinton Is Stuck In A Poll-Deflating Feedback Loop
FiveThirtyEight‎ - 2 days ago
... declining poll numbers. Hillary Clinton looks like she's stuck in one of these ruts right now.

Bernie Sanders leads Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire: poll

Washington Times‎ - 23 hours ago

Candidates can just as easily get caught — or entrap themselves — in self-reinforcing cycles of negative media attention and declining poll numbers. Hillary Clinton looks like she’s stuck in one of these ruts right now.

The Washington Post’s David Weigel recently observed that voters were hearing about only three types of Clinton stories, all of which have negative implications for her. First are stories about the scandal surrounding the private email server she used as secretary of state. Next are stories about her declining poll numbers. And third are stories about how Vice President Joe Biden might enter the Democratic presidential race.1

Weigel isn’t exaggerating: For roughly the past two months, voters have heard almost nothing about Clinton apart from these three types of stories. I went through the archives of the news aggregation website

Newsweek - ‎6 hours ago‎

A group of prominent Democratic Party fundraisers on Friday began circulating a letter to encourage a hesitant Vice President Joe Biden to enter the 2016 race for U.S. president. The letter, signed by nearly 50 people, calls the Obama-Biden ..

. . .

The letter, signed by nearly 50 people, calls the Obama-Biden administration a "spectacular success." It cites job creation, a lower unemployment rate, new health insurance policies for nearly 9 million Americans and the end of wars in Iraq andAfghanistan.

"To finish the job, America needs a leader who is respected both home and abroad, and who understands the real challenges facing American families. In our opinion, the next president must be Joe Biden. If he announces he’s running, we’re all in. It’s a campaign we know he will win," the letter says.

The signers are donors, Democratic activists and friends of Biden who have yet to throw their full support behind Hillary Clinton, the presumptive front-runner for the Democratic nomination to the November 2016 election. Their call is the most provocative yet for Biden to take her on and suggests a broad network backing the vice president is beginning to take shape.
. . .
Mary Lyndon Haviland, a global health consultant from Lyme, Connecticut, called Clinton an "amazing leader" but said she doesn't connect with "everyday" Americans.

"Right now, I remain concerned that even some of her greatest supporters find it hard to find enthusiasm for the election," Haviland said.

(yeah. She "amazes" me too, with her colossal cheek)

Now "Damaged Goods" - Is "Dead Parrot" Next ??

damaged-box.jpg

(Frankly, I think this the best possible news for the future of democracy)

Will Hillary Clinton implode?
Opinion-Chicago Tribune-21 hours ago
Hillary Clinton's poll numbers suggest she has not hit rock bottom. The latest Quinnipiac poll tells us her support among Democrats (43 percent) equals the combined support for her rival Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., (25 percent) and her potential rival Vice President Joe Biden (18 percent). Unless Biden draws all his support from Sanders, which is highly unlikely, his entry into the race very likely will mean the plurality of Democrats want someone other than Clinton

Hillary Clinton is damaged goods. Despite universal name recognition and turmoil on the GOP side, she losing in head-to-head matchups against leading GOP contenders (with one exception), according to a new Quinnipiac poll just released this morning.

• Clinton 43 Fiorina 44
  • Clinton 42 Carson 49
  • Clinton 42 Bush 44
  • Clinton 45 Trump 43

Democrat donors are no doubt paying attention to this:

• Biden 46 Fiorina 43
  • Biden 46 Bush 41
  • Biden 51 Trump 40
  • Biden 45 Carson 45

Chuck Todd ‘Astounded’ by Hillary’s Drop in Polls, Behind Bernie Sanders

by Alex Griswold | 10:39 am, September 25th, 2015 VIDEO 595

Chuck-Todd-e1443190449104-300x198.png

NBC’s Meet the Press host Chuck Todd was flabbergasted by Hillary Clinton’s most recent poll numbers, telling MSNBC’s Morning Joe that he had to reread them to make sure he had it right.

Host Joe Scarborough read off a new CNN poll that found that Clinton was losing to Bernie Sanders in New Hampshire 46% to 30%. “How bad do those numbers look to you, Chuck?” he asked.

> http://www.mediaite.com/tv/chuck-todd-astounded-by-hillarys-drop-in-polls-behind-bernie-sanders/

The biggest challenge of his career... probably

51yew2wx58l-_sx326_bo1204203200_.jpg?w=2

Hillary enlisted Steven Spielberg to make her more ‘likeable’

She was doing it for Bill, not for herself. It was all his idea.

One evening while they were having drinks with friends, he turned to Hillary and said, “Let’s ask Steven for help.”

Their old Hollywood buddy Steven Spielberg could supply Hillary with acting coaches to help her when she had to give a speech.

Hillary didn’t think she needed help.

“I get $250,000 to give a speech,” she said, according to one of her friends, “and these Hollywood jackasses are going to tell me how to do it!”
But Bill insisted.

Modal Trigger

sawh990929756450.jpg?w=280&h=316

Bill Clinton (right) along with Hillary Clinton congratulates Steven Spielberg after awarding him with the 1999 National Medal of Arts and Humanities Award.Photo: AFP/Getty Images

“Your policies and talking points are solid,” he told her. “You can use Charlotte [Chelsea’s baby daughter] to emphasize how you’re all about women and children. Now the challenge is to ­repackage you in 2016 as a strong but loveable older woman — more Golda than Maggie.”

. . .

“Speech practice,” Hillary said, according to the recollection of one of the women. “My coaches tell me I’m supposed to pretend when I speak. Pretend that I actually like the audience. I’m supposed to force myself to keep a smile on my face. I’m supposed to think happy thoughts. To think of Chelsea or Charlotte or my [late] mother. But not about Bill, because even though I love him to death, he makes me tear my hair out.”

That got a laugh from the women.

But as the campaign heated up, one of the first casualties was the Spielberg likeability lessons.

Everyone agreed they weren’t working.

Hillary Clinton's support among blacks plunges in a new poll
Washington Post-18 hours ago

A new poll from Suffolk University and USA Today, though, suggests a big shift among African Americans that could undermine that confidence.

Here's how a Hillary Supporter tells it...

How is it then, that mainstream media pundits have been so duped by the noxious fusion of GOP spin and Beltway bubble gas arising from the faux scandal over Clinton’s emails that they even misinterpret their own polling about the Democratic presidential front-runner?

Exhibit A: the Peacock Network political team blathering about a NBC/Wall Street Journal poll finding that Clinton’s favorability rating had dropped from 56-25% positive when she left her job as Secretary of State to 39-47% negative now. The horror, the horror.

Well, stop the presses: Hillary’s popularity among Republicans and independents has eroded. Wonder how that happened?

And guess what? According to Gallup, her favorability among Democrats is better than ever – 73-20% positive. Which is what matters right now, since the Republicans don’t have a likely candidate who is getting hammered like the right-wing, the GOP Congress and MSM factions are pounding Clinton.

Even if Vice President Joe Biden gets in the race (which we doubt he will because he won’t want to be the man who prevented the first woman president)– Clinton leads in key states, among women and minorities and the Obama coalition. And that’s before the bloom comes off Joe’s rose, which would begin to happen as soon as he announced his candidacy.

Leave it too our old friend Joe Trippi to ask the essential question: “Has the political punditry class lost its collective mind?”

Was the private server a mistake? Yes. Have questions about Clinton’s emails hurt her? Of course. Has her campaign been clumsy and mishandled the situation? No doubt about it. But there should also be no doubt that Clinton remains a formidable front-runner who will be tough to beat even if Biden enters the race. And she’ll be formidable in the general election too…

> http://www.calbuzz.com/2015/10/why-cant-msm-read-its-own-damn-hillary-polls/

Corsi says - at after 1:07 Hours into this:

... that the CIA has decided that Hillary Clinton will not be the next President.

Many of the revelations may be coming from the CIA

"The Clinton Foundation has stolen millions... It is not really a foundation"

http://nypost.com/2015/10/03/hillary-clintons-legal-adviser-warns-her-time-to-lawyer-up/

Hillary Clinton’s legal adviser warns her — Time to lawyer up

One of the Clintons’ oldest and most trusted legal advisers has urged Hillary to hire a criminal defense attorney to represent her in case she’s indicted for mishandling classified documents on her private e-mail server and for lying under oath.

Next stop:

The Big House, not the White House

Give her hell, Savana! We all know she deserves it

Hillary Clinton loses her cool: The Savannah Guthrie question she needs a better answer for — and fast:

"If you’re blaming the Republicans, some might wonder how genuine is that apology?"

clinton-town-620x412.jpg

Hillary Clinton isn’t afraid of Republicans accusing her of playing the “gender card.” On Monday morning, Clinton sat down with Savannah Guthrie of the Today show for a town hall in Hollis, N.H., to take questions from voters in a state where Bernie Sanders is beating her in the polls. Guthrie wound up the hour-long town hall with a question about gender. “You often say you’re not running because you’re a woman, you’re running on the merits, and one of your merits is that you are a woman,” Guthrie asked. “What are the merits of a female leader? What does a female leader bring that a man doesn’t?”

Clinton, who was more shy about the gender question in her 2008 run, didn’t flinch from the question this time around. Clinton noted that women “have a very different life experience” from men, highlighting how women often handle more caregiving and domestic duties than men, suggesting that she would be a better leader on issues like paid family leave because of it.

“Folks want an outsider in this election,” she concluded. “Who can be more of an outsider than a woman president?”

It’s clearly a crafted talking point that we’ll probably be hearing repeatedly this campaign season, but it still killed with the audience. Clinton’s smart to highlight her gender. Republicans will accuse her of pandering on the gender issue no matter what she does, so she might as well get aggressive about it. It’s not subtle to use her gender as a counterpoint to accusations, coming from both liberal Democrats and Republicans, that she is the consummate Beltway insider, but it’s likely going to be effective. It’s impossible, even for Donald Trump, to deny that women have traditionally been edged out of the kind of political power she’s making a grab for.

To Clinton’s chagrin, Bernie Sanders was the topic many in the audience wanted to talk about. In response to one audience member asking why someone who cares about income inequality should support Clinton over Sanders, Clinton punted, refusing to talk about Sanders and saying, “Our real differences are with the Republicans.”

==

> http://www.salon.com/2015/10/05/hillary_clinton_loses_her_cool_the_savannah_guthrie_question_she_needs_a_better_answer_for_and_fast/

“Folks want an outsider in this election,” she concluded. “Who can be more of an outsider than a woman president?”

It’s clearly a crafted talking point...

More of an Oursider?: A Criminal - and that's what Hillary is !

This woman's place is in the Big House... as she aims to avoid accountability

Hillary Clinton dismisses Benghazi 'conspiracy theories' ahead of ...
Yahoo Politics-14 hours ago
Hillary Clinton says she doesn't know what to expect when she testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi this week, but it's ...
“I think it’s pretty clear that whatever they might’ve thought they were doing, they ended up becoming a partisan arm of the Republican National Committee with an overwhelming focus on trying to — as they admitted — drive down my poll numbers,” Clinton told CNN’s Jake Tapper in an interview that aired on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday. “I’ve already testified about Benghazi. I testified to the best of my ability before the Senate and the House. I don’t know that I have very much to add.”
She WOULD say that right - Well what about this guy's comments?
On CBS’ “Face The Nation,” Benghazi committee chairman Trey Gowdy brushed off critics,
including some Republicans, who say that the panel’s aim has been unfairly focused on Clinton.
"We talked to 50 witnesses - see is just one of them"
HILLARY LOVES THE "VICTIM DEFENSE" :
less than a week before she testifies for the first time before the panel and on the same day as her top aide Huma Abedin testified privately before the committee, Clinton previewed her testimony and girded herself for the tough questioning she is expected to endure by pointing to the committee's political motivations. And it's already clear she is arming herself with the since-repudiated comments of House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, who a few weeks ago linked the committee's fate to Clinton's once-slipping poll numbers.
151016152957-hillary-clinton-jake-tapper

"I think it's pretty clear that whatever they might've thought they were doing, they ended up becoming a partisan arm of the Republican National Committee with an overwhelming focus on trying to -- as they admitted -- drive down my poll numbers," Clinton told Tapper. "I've already testified about Benghazi. I testified to the best of my ability before the Senate and the House. I don't know that I have very much to add."

Gowdy told Speaker John Boehner that looking into the emails could be a distraction from the Benghazi investigation. But the committee couldn’t resist, becoming more and more obsessed with the scintillating email trail.

Hillary’s decision to circumvent the State Department email system showed bad and paranoid judgment, and left her official emails as secretary vulnerable to hacking. And all her tap dancing that other secretaries did it and that none of the emails were marked classified at the time she sent or received them doesn’t get her off the hook.

Gowdy says he still does not have all the emails, but: "at some point, you have to call the witness."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-lawmaker-floats-impeachment-for-clinton/ar-AAfE1ti

GOP lawmaker floats impeachment for Clinton

A Republican lawmaker is floating impeachment for Hillary Clinton, should the Democratic presidential candidate lock up her party's nomination and go on to win the White House.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) said in a phone interview with The Hill late Monday that he believes Clinton improperly handled classified information on her private email server used during her time as secretary of State.

Brooks said that Clinton "would be subject to impeachment," adding, "subject to impeachment means that should the House and Senate so choose, she could be impeached based on offenses, high crimes and misdemeanors, that she has in all probability already committed."

Democratic Debate Cold Open | SNL

CNN - ‎19 minutes ago‎

Washington (CNN) Hillary Clinton came under intense Republican fire Thursday in a marathon congressional hearing investigating her response to the attacks in Benghazi, while she forcibly denied she was to blame for security lapses that helped cause the ..

DISINGENUOUS ?

Hillary Clinton Pretends to Be Progressive: She's Actually Conservative

The contrast between Hillary Clinton’s stated positions and her actual record, is stark.

The record shows that she actually supports international trade treaties that allow the participating countries to allow international corporations to murder labor union organizers to keep wages down. Her financial backers include many of the controlling stockholders in corporations that shift jobs overseas to lower-wage nations so as to boost their stock-profits,,,

. . ..

THE TRADE DEALS

On National Public Radio’s Morning Edition, on Thursday October 22nd, David Axelrod, who is one of President Obama’s chief advisors inside the White House, explained Hillary's switch, from verbally supporting, to verbally opposing, President Obama’s proposed trade deals. The interviewer noted that, "Hillary Clinton had previously spoken in favor of the Pacific trade deal [TPP], then once the details were out she said she was against it.” Axelrod asserted, to explain what happened: "I actually think her switch of positions on trade was as much a response to Biden as it was to Sanders. She knew that the Vice President was very much tied to the President’s policy and would have to be, and she wanted to head him off at the pass particularly with organized labor.” That separation of herself from Obama’s proposed trade deals effectively killed Biden’s opportunity to win the support of labor union leaders who don’t believe that a self-declared “socialist” such as Bernie Sanders is even electable in the United States. Biden had been hoping to wedge into the Democratic primaries as being the “centrist” Democrat who could pull lots of supporters away from both Clinton and Sanders.

==

> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-23/hillary-clinton-pretends-be-progressive-shes-actually-conservative

Minute Memo #190 - Hillary Has Lied About Everything

"I never want to see her face in this house again..."

HALLOWEEN WITH HILLARY CLINTON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BlMPPx_-yY

The media left out the important bit

Media Edits Out Key Bernie Sanders Rant

This video points out that Hillary's money will go to the lying bastards (and b/tches) in the MSM

supporting Hillary is supporting this toxic system.

speaking out against her just might help to change it