drbubb

Hillary : Our (presumptive) next president?

Shifts in two weeks - in the Fox Poll
--------(30Jul-2Aug) to (11-13Aug)
DEMS:
Hillary Clinton-- : 51% : 49% : - 2%
Bernie Sanders : 22% : 30% : +8%
Joe Biden------- : 13% : 10% : - 3%
REPS
Donald Trump- : 26% : 25% : - 1%
Ben Carson --- : 07% : 12% : +5%
Ted Cruz ------- : 06% : 10% : +4%
Jeb Bush ------ : 15% : 09% : - 6%
Scott Walker--- : 09% : 06% : - 3%

OVERALL
Clinton/+Bush- : 66% : 58% : - 8%
==
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2015/08/14/fox-news-poll-sanders-gains-on-clinton/

COVER-UP: Bob Woodward Says Clinton Emails Remind Him Of The Nixon Tapes

Bob Woodward, the Washington Post reporter who famously helped break the news of the Watergate scandal, said Hillary Clinton's private email server reminds him of Richard Nixon's secretly recorded Oval Office conversations.

Appearing on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Monday, Woodward compared the controversy over the former secretary of state's emails to Nixon's cover-up of Watergate.

"Follow the trail here," he said. "There are all these emails. Well, they were sent to someone or someone sent them to her, so if things have been erased here, there's a way to go back to who originated these emails or who received them from Hillary Clinton."

He continued, "It, in a way, reminds me of the Nixon tapes. Thousands of hours of secretly recorded conversations that Nixon thought were exclusively his. ... Hillary Clinton initially took that position: 'I'm not turning this over, there's gonna be no cooperation.' Now they're cooperating. This has to go on a long, long time, and the answers are probably not going to be pretty."

Watch Woodward's comments...
==
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bob-woodward-clinton_55d1f553e4b0ab468d9dbe94?kvcommref=mostpopular

(these must be the dumbest 2% in America - can they be deported?)

Are Hillary supporters of Below-Average IQ? Maybe. This video may convince you

These Hillary Supporters Want Her to Repeal the Bill of Rights if She's Elected President

Hillary Clinton Supporters Actually Don't Support Hillary

Published on May 17, 2015

IMPORTANT: Youtube has just demonetized our video that is going viral criticizing Hillary Clinton supporters. They have given no explanation or justification for this action. This is a clear sign of censorship by google who is favoring Hillary Clinton to be our next president in 2016.

This Video needs to go viral !

Hillary-Shrug-R3_zpshbcgwim3.jpg

@@@ HRC-Wipeout ! @@@

What about the ones you wiped??

The Shrug Heard Round the World: Hillary Clinton Jokes About ...
Breitbart News-9 hours ago
She replied, “What, like, with a cloth or something?” Hillary Vegas 2.

The contentious exchange took place between Fox News‘ Ed Henry and Hillary just after an event in Las Vegas. The question was prompted by an NBC News report in which unnamed sources at the FBI expressed confidence it could recover data from Hillary’s server despite the fact that an attempt had been made to wipe it.

Hillary-Vegas-3.jpg

Hillary, when asked if she had overseen efforts to wipe the drive, first seemed to understand that it meant deleting the contents of the hard drive. “Did you try to wipe the entire–so that there’d be no email, no personal and no official?” Ed Henry asked. Hillary replied, “Well, my personal emails are my personal business.”

HRCwipeout_zps50dhus6z.jpg

Clueless ! Does any other description fit her?

Clinton says her email controversy 'has nothing to do with me'

CNN-12 hours ago
North Las Vegas, Nevada (CNN) A clearly agitated Hillary Clinton answered another round of questions regarding her email use Tuesday in ...
EXCLUSIVE: Hillary's email firm was run from a loft apartment with its servers in the BATHROOM, raising new questions over security of sensitive messages she held
  • Democratic White House front-runner used Platte River Networks of Denver, Colorado, to maintain her controversial 'home brew' server
  • Up to 60 emails with classified material have been found in a sample of those she did not delete - meaning there could be many more
  • Now Daily Mail Online reveals new questions over security of her emails when Platte River was involved in maintaining server
  • 'Mom and pop' firm used converted residential apartment and had its own servers in a bathroom closet
  • Links between 'local' IT company and Clinton remain unclear but its VP of sales and marketing, who was sued for 'fraud' is said to be 'big Democrat'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3201367/Hillary-s-email-firm-run-loft-apartment-servers-BATHROOM-raising-new-questions-security-sensitive-messages-held.html#ixzz3jGQD90mR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

From Jim Stone

http://82.221.129.208/ac1index.html

August 18 2015

Hillary's Espionage far more grave than anyone realizes

Early on (day one) I received insider information about Hillary's mail box. On day one they knew there were well over 10,000 classified documents that were deleted off of Hillary's hard drive, documents she was never supposed to have access to. And those E-mails constituted a revelation well worth nuking/rodding China over. Many people believe that China got the shaft because of financial decisions only, but I am going to explain just how grave the damage Hillary did to America is, and perhaps people will begin to understand why I think it had a lot to do with what happened in Tianjin.

First of all, they know the exact number of deletes Hillary did, because her "professional" was not so pro. How do they know? EASY: On the inside edge of any hard drive platter, there is a table which contains the location information for every file on the disk. When a delete is done, the table entries are flagged as deleted, (but the files are still on the disk, they are simply marked as writable space). Fine, her "pro" wrote and re-wrote that writable space, to do a hard erase, but the entries in the file table were still there, marked as writable space.

Normally you can't re-access these to see what the filenames were, unless . . . . . well, American intelligence has (and even I have) software that will simply command a hard drive to do a direct linear read of what is on it, and by doing this, they were able to dump the entire table to a readable file. They then sat down and read it line by line, deleted entries and all. And they found over 17,000 entries that had not been over written in this table. These entries did not contain the actual file they referred to, they only proved it existed, and when the files were wiped. This is how they knew, DAY ONE, AS I REPORTED HERE WITHOUT MINCING WORDS DAY ONE (almost a week ago now) that Hillary had THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of classified documents in her mail box.

Phase 2 in the Hillary bust - the death part.

Ok, so her "pro" wiped the files by writing over them with an application such as Norton clean sweep. Great. BUT, that only works against hacker joe. The NSA and any other respectable intelligence agency can still get a good idea of what was there before the wipe. This cannot be done if the platters are left in the original hard drive. This is how this next step (the death part) was done:

They took the platters out of the hard drive and loaded them into a special drive with special heads that are far more sensitive than any commercially produced hard drive has. They then looked for the sub modulations beneath the bits the wiping software put there, and were able to assemble enough from the remaining stray magnetic information to prove that the deleted files were in fact classified documents with all the details. As of this writing, 330 are confirmed, 17,000 more to go!~

Phase 3 in the Hillary bust: Staff screwups

Initially, when I "stumbled across" the insider information, all the intelligence agencies did was run the not deleted mails from a copy of her hard drive through a text string checker (they made a copy first and then read the copy, to help preserve the written over sub-bits in the original) and just from what Hillary presented straight up, they were able to use the copy (which contains no sub bits) to match text strings with classified documents that did not show up in what she presented as the "whole thing" and from that alone they totally busted her. Her staff was able to wipe all the stuff marked classified, but it was not able to find everything that was copied from classified documents and talked about. What you are hearing about coming out now is the proven classified documents they managed to extract from the written over portion of the original hard drive loaded into the forensic chassis, not what they knew straight up on day one

From the initial bust they knew on day one, just from text string checking - the step that did not even require a deep dredging of wiped data, they were able to conclude that Hillary had many many moles inside the NSA, who gave her the encryption keys for the NSA's own satellites, and they beamed her whatever she wanted on request. Now proven to be over 17,000 documents in all. That most likely equals somewhere between 100,000 to a million pages of classified documents, all at the highest possible level. How many classified documents per day does that equal? Enough to solidly prove that Hillary was far into the business of peddling classified data, and peg her as the #1 (known about) espionage agent in American history.

Now consider who Hillary represents: The Bolshevik communist tip of the spear luciferian Jewish "destroy and enslave the world" cult. She simply cannot get busted for what she did, or the entire house of satan might bite the dust over it. After all, if she did it, he did it, they did it, now the genie is out of the bottle and the NSA knows it has been raped wholesale. If damage control cannot bury this, it is the end of a lot more than just Hillary. Would that be worth rodding China for, just for a simple topic diversion in the press? YES. Would that be worth waking up a volcano in Japan? YES. And it would even be worth a world war for the depraved death cult, BET ON IT.

The only way you can secure a hard drive that is actually in the hands of the NSA is to either incinerate it or shred it down to dust. It won't matter if you use Norton Clean Sweep or some other app to purge it, even if a full write was done to the entire drive several times, enough stray magnetic data remains from past writes for the NSA to do a deep analysis of and extract - with errors, but they will at least know what is there, and THIS IS WHY THEY KNOW:

Hillary: THE ISSUE IS NOT THE E-MAILS, THE ISSUE IS THE FACT SHE HAD COUNTLESS SPOOKS INSIDE THE NSA FEEDING DATA STRAIGHT TO THE ENEMY. The mail box is just a diversion from this core fact!

The tribe controlled MSM is trying to pawn off the worst proven case of espionage in America's history as a "mishandled mail box!" The fact the NSA never found that mail box before Hillary gutted the nation also proves that spooks inside that organization covered it all up! Hillary's NSA spooks really are the story of the decade

Let me say this in a very simple way:

The NSA has been able to prove that Hillary had many many moles inside the NSA that used the great surveillance power of the NSA to steal America's secrets and hand them to the Chinese, the Israelis, and the Russians. These moles were so well entrenched and at such high level that they were able to use the NSA's own satellite uplink to send the classified data to Hillary. And if Hillary was able to get this done, who else was able to use the NSA as their own treasure trove of information? Having this happen clearly explains why almost ALL American companies are now Jewish owned, the Jews got EVERY PIECE OF INFORMATION THEY COULD POSSIBLY ASK FOR to assist in their final takeover and destruction of America. Nothing could be bigger or worse than that. It is GAME OVER.

And then we had the impossible Chinese blasts, right at the perfect time to take Hillary out of the news, people love fireworks and now that is all anyone cares about, and the story of the decade - the end of America for Americans goes down the toilet bowl in a great big swirling glurp.

5 mistakes Hillary Clinton made in her latest e-mail press conference
Washington Post-3 hours ago
Hillary Clinton held a press availability in Las Vegas on Tuesday afternoon. It did not go well. Clinton got into an extended back and forth with ...
rtr4snfk.jpg

Did she forget to wipe her backside?

IT firm hired by Hillary Clinton: It's 'highly likely' there's a backup of emails she deleted

• Aug. 17, 2015,
hillaryclinton-ad.jpgYOUtuBE

The IT firm hired by Hillary Clinton to oversee her private server has told ABC it is "highly likely" a backup copy of the server was made, meaning any emails Clinton deleted before she handed the server over to investigators may still be accessible.

Being able to access the deleted emails via a backup server would most likely make investigators' job much easier, cybersecurity expert Alex McGeorge of Immunity Inc. told Business Insider on Friday.

"The reason you back up a server is fairly straightforward, and it would be standard practice to do so," McGeorge said.

. . .

Clinton says she deleted roughly 30,000 emails off of her server that were "personal" in nature before handing over another 30,000 emails to the State Department.

"I was permitted to and used a personal email and, obviously in retrospect,  given all the concerns that have been raised, it would have been probably smarter not to," she told Iowa Public Radio last week. "But I never sent nor received any classified email, nothing marked  'Classified.' And I think this will all sort itself out."

. . .

But authorities sifting through the emails say they have reportedly found more than 60 emails containing classified information, though it's mostly at low levels. Those 60 emails did not include two emails discovered by the intelligence community's inspector general, Charles McCullough III, which allegedly contained information classified as Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information, the government's highest levels of classification.

Platte River "is not cleared" to have access to classified material, Cindy McGovern, chief public affairs officer for the Defense Security Service, told The Daily Caller.

Consequently, the possibility that any sensitive information was stored on the server while it was under Platte River's oversight was "troubling," McGeorge said.

"The fact that Platte River is not a cleared contractor is largely irrelevant, since they were handling what should have been unclassified email," McGeorge said. "That classified email may have been received by a server under their control is troubling, and they may have been less equipped to deal with it.

Hillary's Poll Problems

When will the wheels fall off ??

In 2011, it was: "amazing woman, she's a future President"

Q3-'15, Now it is: "She's a liar, cannot be trusted"

Honestly, why does she still want to run with numbers falling so fast?

======

CNN / ORC Poll ----

Period---------------- : .Net. : Fav. : UnF : UnD

August 13-16, 2015 : -09% : 44% 53% *--- 2%

July 22-25, 2015---- : -03% : 45% 48% 1% 6%

May 29-31, 2015---- : -03% : 46% 50% *--- 3%

March 13-15, 2015- : +09% : 53% 44% 1% 2%

Nov. 21-23, 2014--- : +21% : 59% 38% 1% 2%

May29-Jun. 1, 2014 : +11% : 55% 42% *--- 3%

March 7-9, 2014---- : +16% : 57% 41% *--- 2%

Oct. 18-20, 2013---- : +22% : 59% 37% *--- 3%

May 17-18, 2013---- : +25% : 61% 36% 1% 2%

March 15-17, 2013-- : +30% : 63% 33% 1% 3%

Nov. 16-18, 2012---- : +39% : 67% 28% 1% 4%

May 29-31, 2012 ---- : +38% : 67% 29% *--- 4%

Sept. 23-35, 2011---- : +43% : 69% 26% *--- 4%

March 11-13, 2011-- : +34% : 65% 31% *--- 4%

=====

> CNN/ORC: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/images/08/18/rel8b.-.democrats.2016.pdf

Let's see the next set of numbers, but right now I think she has slid to somewhere between:

"Widely disliked" and "Universally detested". If she runs with -15% or -20% numbers because

"she has the money", then I won't be the only one making Dead Parrot jokes

If Hillary somehow survives the emails, this man has enough dirt on HRC to bring her down

Insider Reveals The Clintons' Trail of Death

Published on 18 Aug 2015

Alex Jones talks with political expert and insider Larry Nichols about the clintons trail of death and what really happened to vince foster.

Hillary's looking very Parrot-like, don't you think?

The word "toxic" is getting connected to Hillary

Donald Trump surges; Hillary Clinton slips in Florida
Sun Sentinel-1 hour ago
For the state's Democrats, the luster is coming off Hillary Clinton, who has lost a quarter of her support in the past nine weeks. The Quinnipiac ...
The contagious toxicity of Hillary Clinton's email scandal
Opinion-The Week Magazine-Aug 18, 2015

Hillary's "Magnificent Seven" statements : spin, exaggeration, or just bald lies?

1. "What, like with a cloth or something?"

2. "Those messages disappear all by themselves."

3. "No more secrecy. No more zone of privacy. After all, what good did that do for me?"

4. The White House wouldn't have been hacked "had they been using my server."

5. "Maybe the heat is getting to everybody."

6. "Now I think it's kind of fun. People get a real-time, behind-the-scenes look at what I was emailing about and what I was communicating about."

7. "Sitting in a meeting in the State Department, asking for iced tea, may not rise to the level of negotiating peace. But I went above and beyond."

==

> http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/19/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-9-comments-list-2016/

Frankly, she seems to have lost touch with ordinary everyday reality

She has no idea of how most people perceive her, and what expectations they have about honesty from their leaders. It is almost as if she lives in a parallel universe. From #5, does this sound like someone with a grip on reality, or someone desperate to escape from a mess of their own making:

"Before launching into a fiery condemnation of corporate culture and pitching a package of economic reforms, Clinton mocked the furor over her emails.

"There's been a lot of inaccuracies as Congressman (Elijah) Cummings made very clear this morning," she argued. "Maybe the heat is getting to everybody."

"We all have a responsibility to get things right. I have released 55,000 pages of emails and said repeatedly that I would answer questions before the House committee. We are all accountable to the American people to get the facts right. And I will abide by that. And I will also stay focused on the issues particularly on the big issues that really matter."

(Mocking corporate culture? Imagine that... from a criminal, now in the process of getting caught.)

If Elizabeth Warren stays out of the race, she might make a great VP running mate for someone like...

Biden, Warren huddle amid 2016 speculation
Washington Post - ‎55 minutes ago‎
Vice President Biden huddled Saturday with Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), the rising liberal star who has declined to endorse a candidate for the 2016 presidential race, an impromptu meeting that came as speculation mounted over Biden's own potential ...

> Biden, Warren huddle amid 2016 speculation - The Washington Post

Clinton has enough money to stay in the race, and inspire comparisons with... a certain "Norwegian Blue":

This poll on Hillary Clinton dropping out of the 2016 race is ridiculous
Washington Post-17 hours ago
"SHOCK POLL: 46% Think Hillary Should Suspend Her Campaign..." reads the headline on the Drudge Report. Whoa, you think. The former ...
. . .
Voters Can't Stand Hillary
Power Line (blog)-19 hours ago
. . .
As Hillary implodes, the Democrats have no real Plan B
In-Depth-New York Post-Aug 23, 2015

No evidence? Hey, bring it on!

Hillary Clinton: "No evidence" Joe Biden could steal her 2016 support

Hillary Clinton, the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, said Wednesday she has "seen no evidence" that Vice President Joe Biden would freeze some of her Democratic support if he were to jump into the race.

The former secretary of state also told reporters in Iowa that Biden has yet to fill her in on how seriously he's considering his own White House bid.

"And I have not asked for that," she added. "I just want the vice president to decide to do what is right for him and his family," she said.

Clinton stressed the hardships Biden has endured, including the death in May of eldest son, Beau.

"It has to be really really hard for him," she said. "I was at his son's funeral, I can't really imagine the grief and the heartbreak."

Clinton said she as "a great deal of admiration and respect" for Biden. "He has to make a very difficult decision for himself and his family, and he should have the space and opportunity to decide what he wants to to."

Biden is expected to make that decision by the end of September.

==

> http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-no-evidence-joe-biden-could-steal-2016-support/

Remember, Hillary...

As we used to say at Harvard and Yale: There is some shit I will not eat !

BTW, the support is not "yours", it is what goes to a credible, non-socialist Democrat.

Hillary: Tired and melting
hillary-clinton_2.jpg?itok=9lWJ8Fj1

Remember this?: Better tell your supporters to not throw water

"Look what you've done! I'm melting... melting!"

Hillarymelting2d_zpselyrkuwz.gif

ABC News - ‎2 hours ago‎

AP_hillary_clinton_jt_150725_16x9_992.jp

Looking older, and more tired

Bernie Sanders by only 7 percentage points, 37 percent to 30 percent.

The Des Moines Register/Bloomberg News poll also shows Vice President Joe Biden, who is still considering entering the race, at 14 percent.

===

Interesting, but I have to wonder: who still supports her? Why?

This is FUN - will Hillary still be around at Christmas?

If so, it might make a great christmas gift

Evil Hillary Laughing Pen

Published on Aug 29, 2015

Alex Jones can't get enough of the Hillary Laughing Pen.

Comment:

"People should attend Hillary's campaign rally with these, and instead of applauding, turn on the laugh pen.

It would drive Hillary bonkers."

20150830_bernie3.jpg

I love it !

She has probably been seeking a way to allow these fake supporters to vote

"A partisan witch hunt" (what a great target!)

"Six deceptions or lies"

"She looks like she is in a prison jumpsuit"

Liberal media not buying Hillary Clinton's email excuses?

let's track down her last supporter (who is probably an illegal), and throw him/her out of the country.