drbubb

Hillary : Our (presumptive) next president?

Hillary : Our (presumptive) next president?

A UFO Buff?

Hillary : Fears or Tears? for the Future... if she succeeds

hillary-clinton-bid4_zpsadqc2w6i.jpg : Orig. image : #2

New York Times - ‎25 minutes ago‎
Hillary Rodham Clinton is expected to announce on Sunday that she will seek the presidency for a second time, ending two years of speculation and immediately establishing herself as the likely 2016 Democratic nominee.
It might take Something magical to derail her campaign, since she and others are convinced it is "Hillary's Turn".
Do we really live in a world, where the elites predetermine everything for us?
Some may support her because of her reported interest in disclosing UFO matters.
=====

Rand gets it...

Rand Paul: I'd treat Clinton the same as I'd 'treat a man'

By Zachary Warmbrodt

4/12/15 10:38 AM EDT

Rand Paul says he’d treat Hillary Clinton “with the same respect that I would treat a man” if he encounters her during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Since announcing his run for the White House, the Republican senator from Kentucky has taken heat for some testy exchanges with female interviewers.

Hillary isn't the blonde in this drama

It will be over for Hillary if everyone sees her as she is.

Spot her in this drama:

Clinton, 67, launched her campaign for the 2016 election with emails from her campaign chairman, John Podesta*, to donors and others on Sunday afternoon.

"I wanted to make sure you heard it first from me – it’s official: Hillary’s running for president,” the email reads.

Clinton previously lost to President Barack Obama for the Democratic nomination in 2008.

Clinton's plans to run slipped through the cracks on Friday, with several media outlets reporting that she would be making a statement over the weekend. That same day, a new epilogue to Clinton's 2014 memoir, Hard Choices, was published on Huffington Post.

*the Podesta connection is an interesting one, given his long term interest in Disclosure.

Will Hillary run on a Disclosure platform?

Does she want to be the first post-disclosure president?

Or will the predicted False-flag ET Invasion happen on "her watch"?

(A famous historical statement, from 7 years ago):

John David Podesta (born January 8, 1949) is the Chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.

Podesta previously served as Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton and Counselor to President Barack Obama. He is the former president and now Chair and Counselor of the Center for American Progress (CAP), a liberal think tank in Washington, D.C., and is also a Visiting Professor of Law at the Georgetown University Law Center. He was a co-chairman of the Obama-Biden Transition Project.

. . .

In 2013, Podesta was paid $87,000 as a "consultant" by Hansjörg Wyss, a Wyoming-based Swiss citizen, reportedly the second-wealthiest man in Switzerland, who lobbies to prevent energy exploration on American land. Podesta has been described as "the driving force inside the White House to block 12 million acres of land in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge from oil drilling … [he] emerged as one of the architects of the new White House policy that seeks to end any future drilling for oil on Alaska's coastal plain." Wyss has donated at least $4 million to Podesta's Center for American Progress (CAP), and holds a seat on its Board. Podesta worked at Wyss's HJW Foundation in 2013 and joined the White House in January 2014.

==

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Podesta

UFO Disclosure 2015- John Podesta and New Roswell in Canada

Published on Feb 23, 2015

Could 2015 be the year of Disclosure? Having interviewed Stephen Bassett on HPANWO Radio, I think it might be! See here for the podcast: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/20.... (New podcast coming soon, will edit it in. Watch this space)
John Podesta has spoken out about UFO's, has there been a recent UFO crash-retrieval in Canada? and are there sneak previews of the Roswell Slides around?

Hillary : "I think she is going to be the next President"

Hillary Clinton's office responds to UFO question

Open Minds UFO News-Apr 7, 2015

Hillary Clinton and Laurance Rockefeller walking at his Wyoming Ranch. ... that Hillary Clinton running for president is another sign that UFO ..

News magazine Mother Jones asked for Hilary Clinton’s stance on UFO disclosure to include in a story about why UFO activists are excited about her possible presidency. Her office seemed reticent to respond with anything substantive, but they did respond, and, among other things, their statement claims: “The Truth is Out There.”

The Mother Jones UFO story is titled: “ETs for Hillary: Why UFO Activists Are Excited About Another Clinton Presidency: Alien enthusiasts think Hillary could blow open Washington’s biggest cover-up.” The story includes interviews with two “exopolitics” activists seeking UFO disclosure, Stephen Bassett and Michael Salla. Mother Jones defines “exopolitics” as “a term for the intersection of terrestrial politics and extraterrestrial beings.”

steve_bassett_IUFOC-e1428451372998.jpg

PRG director Stephen Bassett at the International UFO Congress. (Credit: Open Minds Production)

Salla, who Mother Jones describes as an academic turned UFO researcher, says, “I think Hillary would play a positive role in getting this information out.”

“I think that Hillary definitely is much more the pro-disclosure candidate, where as someone like Jeb Bush is basically status quo,” Salla continued.

Hillary Jumps In With All Her Baggage

hillary.jpg

The coronation of the imperious Hillary Clinton is now officially underway with Hillary’s declaration today but she brings with her candidacy much baggage ~ which includes her chief advisor and former president Bill Clinton. Hillary’s announced low key campaign cannot hide the fact that she is already a high risk lightening rod, obviously in bed with the global elite and Wall Street and seemingly out of touch with an increasingly impatient and skeptical progressive base: Allen L Roland, Ph.D

“Those of us who follow politics seriously rather than view it as a game show do not look at Hillary Clinton and simply think ‘first woman president.’ We think ~ for example ~ ‘first ex-co-president’ or ‘first wife of a disbarred lawyer and impeached former incumbent’ or ‘first person to use her daughter as photo-op protection during her husband’s perjury rap.”
~
Christopher Hitchens

I distinctly remember shaking hands with Hillary Clinton on the stage of Glide Church in San Francisco after a performance of the Glide Ensemble, where I was a lead base, and moments after her brief campaign talk many years ago ~ I was stuck by her imperious manner at that time and her cold calculating smile as well as insulating eyes which almost betrayed an angry and betrayed spirit within.

The test of a person’s character is not necessarily adversity but much more telling is how they handle power ~ We trust that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is not laughing anymore about the death of Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi, saying, “We came. We saw. He died” and in the process giving us a glimpse of the real Hillary, beneath her mask, exercising her power and leaving Libya in chaos. 2 minute video:

The late satirist and polemicist Christopher Hitchens, who died in 2011, and trained his sights on targets as varied as Henry Kissinger, the British monarchy and Mother Teresa also saw through Hillary and offered some scathing insights as to her entitled nature and political posturing;

” Mrs. Clinton, speaking to a black church audience on Martin Luther King Day last year, did describe President George W. Bush as treating the Congress of the United States like ‘a plantation,’ adding in a significant tone of voice that ‘you know what I mean …‘ She did not repeat this trope, for some reason, when addressing the electors of Iowa or New Hampshire. She’s willing to ring the other bell, though, if it suits her. But when an actual African-American challenger comes along, she rather tends to pout and wince at his presumption (or did until recently).” ~ Christopher Hitchens

image003.jpg

Hillary and Bill exchange a knowing political moment

But her most heavy baggage may well be ex-president Bill Clinton, who was responsible for the scuttling of the Glass-Steagull protection act as well as the rapid triangulation of the Democratic party and sell out to Wall Street ~ and will now serve as her principle advisor and connection to Wall Street.

I can’t think of a more appropriate couple to usher in the final days of our once beloved Republic...

. . .

Obama has done his job as a caretaker President and maintainer of the status quo.

Hillary is now the chosen or anointed one.

Jeb Bush is a worn out stalking horse crippled by his brother’s inept decisions.

Rand Paul is for comic relief.

Chris Christie is imploding and sinking fast.

Elizabeth Warren has been silenced and offered a seat at the Clinton power table.

Bernie Sanders is a lone voice of truth in the growing political darkness.

It’s all kabuki theater ~ there is only one party and it answers to the same master, Wall Street and the global financial elite.

==

> http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/04/12/hillary-jumps-in-with-all-her-baggage/

Do we really want that, "the final days of our beloved Republic"?

What about this?

She seems to be a person who loves killing enemies

Hillary Clinton on Gaddafi: We came, we saw, he died

I prefer the restrain and wisdom that great leaders seem to show, to this emotion of wanting to completely vanguish all of one's enemies

She may already hate Rand Paul after this :

Rand Paul Destroys Hillary Clinton Over Benghazi-Gate During Capitol Hill Press Conference

HILLARY'S PITCH

She wants to win your vote by telling people what she thinks they want to hear:

"I'm running for President."

"Americans fought their way back from tough economic times, but the deck is still stacked in favor of those at the top,' she says.

"Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion."

(But after she gets your vote, who do you think she is going to look after?)

=== ===

She thinks she is ENTITLED to your vote

IF:

+ You are black,

+ You are a single mom,

+ You are gay

She sees YOU as her natural (and almost automatic) support. And she reckons as long as she says nothing to offend you, a huge majority, even 80-90% of you, will vote for her.

Remember the guy called Obama, who is in the White House now, what sort of job is he doing in looking after his "natural constituency."?

SNL Cold Open Hillary Clinton Residence / Saturday Night Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNuS8IlhhrQ

Published on Apr 11, 2015

SNL Cold Open Hillary Clinton Residence / Saturday Night Live

Clinton Announcement Cold Open: Hillary Clinton practices her social media skills in anticipation of her announcement that she’s running for President. Inevitably, it goes off the rails immediately. (“Citizens! You will elect me! I will be your leader!”) Darrell Hammond reprises his role as Bill Clinton, much to the delight of the audience. If he’s available for this on an ongoing basis, that’s a huge thing for the show and provides the kind of continuity that will help down the line as Kate McKinnon deepens her portrayal of Hillary. But while the future is promising, the actual sketch itself wasn’t that remarkable. But who cares? As they say at the end of the sketch, “The Clintons are back!” “SNL” has had no idea what to do with President Obama, but they have historically shown they know what to do with the Clintons

REBRANDING CLINTON carries extraordinary risks for her campaign - FT, pg.2

"what is more authentic than a classic road trip?" (driving from NY to Iowa)

Hillary 1.0 : was about projecting strength and experience

Hillary 2.0 : is a reboot, seeking to transform her into more approachable leader

Is her team over-correcting mistakes in 2008, where seem too aloof

"Establishing a folksy rapport with voters an art which her husband excels - has never come naturally"

She may be throwing away her greatest advantage (experience), and wind up competing with others (Rubio),

who appear more natural with ordinary people than she does

How to Bribe a Presumptive Future President

Reuters - ‎9 minutes ago‎
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Clinton Foundation will continue to accept funding from foreign governments in the wake of Hillary Clinton's decision to run for the U.S. Presidency.
. . .

In order to become secretary of state in 2009, Clinton and her husband signed a similar transparency agreement with Barack Obama's incoming presidential administration in order to defuse questions about conflicts of interest.

But officials at the Clinton's charities told Reuters last month that key parts of the agreement were broken a year into her four-year tenure. No complete list of donors to Clinton charities has been published since 2010, and new donations from foreign governments were never submitted to the State Department for an ethics review.

The charities said this was the result of oversights. A Clinton spokesman has declined since last month to answer inquiries about when Clinton learned of the breach and how she responded.

Minassian and a spokesman for Clinton declined to say whether they were handling the transparency measures announced on Wednesday any differently to previous ones in order to prevent another breach.

The foundation said it will still accept funding from Australia, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway and the United Kingdom, which fund the foundation's work around the world on climate change and economic development.

==
Typical Clintonian Sleaze !
Israel can use an "Australian shell company", it would seem

NINE Good reasons to Dump "Hill" (as the presumptive candidate)

Hillary Clinton Isn't Inevitable

APR 15, 2015 / By Megan McArdle

Seemingly alone among commentators, I am bearish on Hillary Clinton. Not "she can't win" bearish, but "something less than a 50 percent chance of winning" bearish. Why is everyone else convinced she's a lock?

If you believe the "wisdom of crowds" argument, the answer is that I'm wrong and they're right. And fair enough. But this crowd is composed of mostly left-leaning journalists and academics, so there might be a wee bit of sample bias.

Jonathan Chait has a smart piece in New York magazine on why Clinton is probably going to win. Here's my bear-side case for why I don't think she will.

Any One of these reasons could Kill Hill's chances, and end her bid for the US Presidency

kill-bill-the-bride_zpsmoiculj4.jpg

1. She's old. There, I said it. Hillary Clinton is going to be 69 on Election Day 2016, (very slightly) younger than Ronald Reagan was when he was elected...

2. It's not clear how far she'll outperform Barack Obama with women. Clinton beat Rick Lazio in 2000 by a shocking percentage among women -- 20 points. But that's in New York state, where there are a lot of unmarried women (married women actually lean Republican). ...

3. I doubt she'll replicate Obama's turnout among black voters.

4. The Emerging Democratic Majority is questionable. Chait thinks it still holds; I'm skeptical, mostly because I don't believe in permanent coalitions. The bigger your coalition, the bigger its internal tensions. Coalitions can collapse suddenly and without warning -- who in 1976 would have predicted 1980?

5. There's a real risk of another recession. The last recession ended in 2009. Yes, the recovery has been unusually anemic, but that's no guarantee that another recession will wait longer to arrive -- FDR ended up with a baby recession in 1937...

6. She's not a particularly good candidate. She has never won a tough election..

7. All the Clinton baggage is going to come back to haunt her.

8. Unlike fine wine, presidential parties do not age well. There's evidence that voters get sick of the ruling party after a while and want a change...

9. Obama's approval ratings do not make for long coattails. In the last four years of his presidency, Bill Clinton's approval ratings averaged over 60 percent. Nonetheless, his not-particularly-appealing VP barely fought the election to a statistical draw. Obama, meanwhile, has struggled to break 50 percent. Maybe those ratings are going to shoot up for the last year, but that's going to take some shooting to get Hillary Clinton into "inevitable" territory.

There's the bear case. I could be wrong, and we'll certainly see in a year. But so far, I remain mystified by the certainties about her prospects.

(Corrects fourth paragraph in article published April 14 to reflect Hillary Clinton's actual age on Election Day 2016. She would be younger than Ronald Reagan when he was elected in 1980.)

==

> http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-04-14/hillary-clinton-isn-t-inevitable

Hillary: The Democrats Nixon
National Review Online-30 Mar 2015

Ever since Hillary Clinton's e-mail scandal broke earlier this month, comparisons between her secretive style and that of Richard Nixon, whom ...

(2)

Richard Nixon Was an Amateur Compared to Hillary Clinton
Christian Post-2 Apr 2015

Back in the Watergate scandal, Democrats pilloried Richard Nixon due to an 18-minute gap in an incriminating audiotape. It was assumed that ...

(3)

Don't Compare Nixon to Hillary
American Spectator-26 Mar 2015

Richard Nixon ended the war in Vietnam. He signed the first and most lasting strategic arms agreement with the Soviets. He created and signed ..

Live Trading News

- ‎19 hours ago‎

Hillary Clinton has officially entered the presidential campaign and speculation is prevalent about her economic agenda. “The big unchecked box when it comes to Hillary Clinton is where she stands on issues related to corporate power and economic ...

Hillary cites RFK assassination in explaining why she's still in race

Hillary Clinton today cited the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy during the 1968 presidential campaign to explain why she was remaining in the race despite long odds.

"We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California," Clinton told the editorial board of a South Dakota newspaper. " I don't understand it," Clinton added, alluding to the calls for her to quit.

Clinton made the statement after pointing out that her husband didn't lock up the nomination until June of 1992, trying to point out that, by past history, it's not late in the campaign. (See a clip of the interview here.)

But Barack Obama received Secret Service protection one year ago this month, the earliest ever in presidential history, after reports of threats.

Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton said in a statement: “Sen. Clinton's statement before the Argus Leader editorial board was unfortunate and has no place in this campaign."

SHE's B-A-A-A-CK !

And so, from the dormant volcano that is American politics, out comes Hillary, like Rodan the Flying Reptile pretending to be Granny Goose. Now that she is officially flapping around the electorate, the excitable mainstream press reports the initial caw-caw-cawing of her campaign: it will be “based on diversity, discipline and humbleness.” These are endearing qualities in any giant flying reptile, and reassuring to voters who might otherwise fear something a bit darker on the wing.

The Elmer Fudd in the piece at the moment, former Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley, did get off a clever first shot at the flying behemoth when he cracked that “the presidency of the United States is not some crown to be passed between two families,” but it seems to have only provoked a deeper show of humility from the target. She’ll be starting a “listening campaign” to detect rustles of discontent as she banks over the cornfields of Iowa cawing platitudes across the sky, e.g. “Americans have fought their way back from tough economic times.”

Point of fact: no they haven’t. They are still strewn over the landscape with the economic equivalent of sucking chest wounds, but perhaps a few of them have noticed with vicarious satisfaction the astounding rise of the S & P stock index as they lie in a roadside ditch scanning the skies. It must give them some comfort as their lights go out. Just maybe, their children will also have the chance to become Goldman Sachs employees as history marches on. The flying reptile wants to be their champion! She wants to earn their votes — the old fashioned way, by purchasing as much TV air-time as possible to put across the illusion of sincerity. On such campaigns is the decline of empire propelled.

More to the point, what does the flight of Hillary say about party politics in this land? That a more corrupt and sclerotic dominion has hardly been glimpsed since the last Bourbons cavorted in the halls of Versailles? Hence, my view that America will witness a very peculiar spectacle leading up to and perhaps beyond the 2016 election: the disintegration of seeming normality against a background of mounting disorder and insurrection. Hillary will go on caw-cawing platitudes about togetherness, diversity, and recovery while the economy sinks to new extremes of unravelment, and the anger of a swindled people finally boils over.

Neither party shows even minimal competence for understanding the actual crises facing this land, and indeed the project of techno-industrial civilization itself. If the people don’t overthrow them, and grind their pretenses underfoot, then events surely will. In the trying months leading up to the presidential election of 2016, Americans will witness the death of their “energy independence” fantasy — actually a meme concocted by professional propagandists. The shale oil “miracle” will go up in a vapor of defaulting junk bonds...

> http://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/shes-back/

I am beginning to think that ordinary people don't want "Hill",

and are angry that the corporate-controlled media is trying to foist her upon us.

Certainly, the Republicans don't want her.

ABC News - ‎17 minutes ago‎
Nineteen Republican presidential prospects gathered in New Hampshire this weekend and largely aimed their fire not at each other, but rather at Hillary Clinton, who's declared her candidacy for the Democratic nominiation.

RICH, but she wants more money

New York Post - ‎13 hours ago‎
Hillary Rodham Clinton used her clout as secretary of state to do favors for foreign donors who gave millions to her family foundation - and who paid millions more to her husband, Bill, in speaking fees, a new book charges.
(2)
New York Times - ‎9 hours ago‎
Hillary Rodham Clinton will hold five fund-raisers in two days this month, low-key events in private homes hosted by a number of longtime supporters of hers - and one prominent 2008 backer of Barack Obama.

Carly Fiorina aims to keep Hillary Clinton from playing the 'gender card'

NASHUA, N.H.

Carly Fiorina, the lone Republican woman eying the White House, wants to block Hillary Rodham Clinton from playing the "gender card" in the 2016 presidential race.

But to do so, Fiorina is taking a page from the gender politics playbook herself.

A former business executive with limited political experience, Fiorina argues that if Republicans nominate her, it would neutralize any advantages the Democrats might get from having a woman at the top of their ticket.

Speaking of Clinton in an interview with The Associated Press, Fiorina said, "She wants to make it a gender-based campaign; she wants to talk about the war on women; she wants to talk about being the first woman president. She can't do any of that with me."

Clinton, who launched her campaign last weekend, has been playing up her life experience as a mother and grandmother, along with her policy work on women's and children's issues. She's not yet directly highlighted the prospect she would be the first female president, something she played down in her failed 2008 campaign.

While Fiorina has yet to declare her own candidacy, she has been positioning herself for weeks as a foil to Clinton, the clear Democratic front-runner. She's been among the sharpest Clinton critics in the emerging Republican field, going after the Democrat's trustworthiness in light of revelations about her private email use as secretary of state, as well as her record as the nation's chief diplomat.

"Like Mrs. Clinton, I, too, have traveled hundreds of thousands of miles," Fiorina said this week, reprising a favorite line. "But flying and traveling is an activity, it's not an accomplishment and unfortunately she didn't accomplish anything as secretary of state.

==

> http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/politics-government/article18772242.html

I think Hillary traveled so much to proof that this giant legs she has are really not tree trunks

hillarycankles-gif_zpsjgigks6b.gif

Paddy Power rates Andy Basiago, the "Mars & Time traveller" ahead of Carly Fiorini

hqdefault.jpg

He's in the Top 20-27, tied with Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee

WINNER 2016 US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION Saturday 1st October 2016, 12:00

US Presidential Election 2016 Hide

Singles only. Applies to the winning candidate.
==========
(Top 5):
Hillary Clinton : 11/10
Jeb Bush : 4/1
Scott Walker : 9/1
Marco Rubio : 11/1
Chris Christie : 11/1
( #6-10)
Rand Paul : 14/1
Ben Carson : 16/1
Mitt Romney : 16/1
Martin O'Malley : 20/1
Elizabeth Warren : 28/1
( #11-19)
Joe Biden : 33/1
Ted Cruz : 33/1
Bobby Jindal : 40/1
Condoleezza Rice : 40/1
John Kerry : 40/1
Paul Ryan : 40/1
Andrew Cuomo : 40/1
Kirsten Gillibrand : 40/1
Michael Bloomberg : 40/1
( Tied, #20-27)
Deval Patrick : 50/1
Tim Kaine : 50/1
Andrew Basiago : 50/1
Susana Matinez : 50/1
Rick Santorum : 50/1
Mike Huckabee : 50/1
John Kasich : 50/1
Jim Webb : 50/1
====
(Beyond 50/1):
Mike Pence : 66/1
Rob Portman : 66/1
Rahm Emanuel : 66/1
Evan Bayh : 66/1
Mark Warner : 66/1
Brian Schweitzer : 66/1
Carly Fiorina : 66/1
John Hickenlooper : 66/1
Jon Huntsman : 66/1
Cory Booker : 80/1
Amy Klobuchar : 80/1
Julian Castro : 80/1
John Edwards : 80/1
Eric Cantor : 80/1
Russ Feingold : 80/1
Kathleen Sebelius : 80/1
Rick Perry : 80/1
Janet Napolitano : 80/1
Debbie Wasserman Shultz : 80/1
Donald Trump : 100/1
Ron Paul : 100/1
Sarah Palin : 100/1

Here's a baby she would not adopt

adopts-baby200.gif

Ms. Clinton will stop at nothing... in her efforts to burnish her image

- as this extract shows:

This time, much of the establishment wind has come from Hillary Clinton:

Why the US support for this effort? Well, for one thing, Clinton herself is something of an Earhart aficionado. She said that when she was growing up in Illinois her mother was an Earhart fan and filled her ears with stories of the aviatrix’s derring-do. This led Clinton to dream of herself becoming an astronaut – so she wrote NASA when she was 13 to ask whether she could qualify.

“NASA wrote me back and said there would not be any women astronauts. And I was just crestfallen,” she said in her speech.

A second reason for today’s government involvement is that the US government was heavily involved with Earhart’s effort in the first place, in part due to its demonstration of American skill and technology during the Great Depression. State Department personnel arranged for visas and safe conduct for Earhart and Noonan and helped shepherd them along the way. On the day she disappeared, a US Coast Guard cutter, the Itasca, was in position off Howland to aid in radio direction finding and resupply. (The Christian Science Monitor, March 20, 2012.)

Hillary and Gillespie can be seen here being much ballyhooed on CNN.

Possible new clue in Earhart mystery

If the 1937 search was a sham, in light of the massive eyewitness testimony brought forward in Campbell’s book, how much more obvious a sham is this repeated searching for Earhart’s plane by Gillespie under the glare of the U.S. news media! And what an affront it is to those members of Tom Brokaw’s “greatest generation” who have had the courage to come forward and to tell us frankly what they saw with their own eyes! When our leaders have no further use for them, it would appear, they really have no use for them.

==

> http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2012/08/09/hillary-clinton-and-the-amelia-earhart-cover-up

"Epitomizes Every Failure"

JHK on RHC ... again:

The true genius of Hillary is that she manages to epitomize every failure of our current political life:

the obsessive micro-manipulation of image, the obscene moneygrubbing, the tired cronyism, the entitlement masquerading as sexual equality. Mostly, though, she has no idea where history is taking us, in case you’re wondering at the stupefying platitudes offered up as representative of her thinking. I’m not advocating for this gentleman, but it will at least be interesting to see Martin O’Malley jump into the race and call bullshit on her, which he will do, literally, because he has nothing to lose by doing it. The eunuchs on The New York Times Op Ed page certainly won’t do it.

> http://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/change-they-dont-believe-in/

He hates her. And why not? She is every bit as bad as he says she is. Worse, probably