$2,000 Gold? : Is possible summer 2015, says bullish Bo Polny

$2,000 Gold? : It's possible this summer, says bullish Bo Polny

That may be the climax of what has started as a great Timing Call.

Bo-Polny-300x180.png

Bo Polny has one of the Most Bullish Gold forecasts.

I love his charts - and he called the recent market turns beautifully calling it in March.

> http://www.silverdoctors.com/tag/bo-polny/

Bo Polny: BREATHTAKING Crash in USD Before Summer?

Posted on March 26, 2015 : 12 Comments / 2,843 views

11-1024x791.jpg

The US Dollar topped on March 16th, 2015, expect continued weakness into the end of April with a BREATHTAKING crash before summer!
Does cycle analysis foreshadow a WORLD Economic Collapse & $2,000 gold in 2015?

CHART : GLD ... update

GBS-3mos_zpsdkhdjcdi.gif

(older):

BO POLNY: Beware March 2015!

Posted on March 16, 2015 : 47 Comments / 7,939 views

The-Ides-of-March-211x300.jpg

Cycle analysis indicates before the month of March 2015 is over,

the world will get a renewed taste of falling stock markets and an impressive step up in both Gold and Silver!

=====

Polny's website :: http://www.gold2020forecast.com/

His charts highlight some consistent cycles - 7 years between Peaks

3.jpg

Want Proof (of a low) ?

To those technicians or analysis forecasting a new low in Gold, say under $1000 USD or even $750 USD; these price targets will be very difficult to near impossible to achieve now that the triangle/ wedge has broken out to the UPSIDE across virtually all world currencies. Stated a different way, all world currencies as referenced in the charts below would have to rise significantly in value to take down Gold… For currencies, it is a race to the bottom; not the top!

Gold-Priced-in-other-Currencies_2_6_2015

What happens with a breakout to the UPSIDE out a Triangle/Wedge?

Have a look at Gold, priced in Russian rubles chart below:

RUB.jpg

> http://www.silverdoctors.com/bo-polny-a-new-gold-bull-market-hidden-in-plain-sight/

I met Bo Polny at the this week's M&M Conference this week in Hong Kong

And I make these observations:

+ He did make his TURN call in early March in Singapore, one day before Gold rally began

(I spoke to someone I have known for years who attended his presentation)

+ He backs up is arguments with Cycles, and technical arguments using charts*

+ He is aware of fundamentals, and can fit them to his cycles, but fundamental analysis is NOT his starting point

+ He has been bullish before - as in this interview last year with Don Herrold:

===== ===== As I posted on the Silver thread on 19 September 2014 - 02:55 PM

Not many fresh ideas there - this one is more interesting

Bo Polny: Gold Will Be The "Greatest Trade in History"

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsXtGBR8Zm4 =

"$2,000 for Gold is the most likely case, BEFORE the end of the Year" (he said that in Sept. 2014)

===== =====

I asked him about this call, and his response was (I paraphrase):

"The cycles are never wrong - my work was wrong - I had ignored the importance of the 7-year cycle"

(which now seems to be ruling these markets)

+ He agreed with my comment that the 7-year cycle fits well with Rabbi Cahn's 7-year Shemitah cycle.

He thinks the Sept. 13, 2015 date (a Sunday!) will kick off the worst part of the crash, and the ultimate low

will come sometime in 2016

+ He speaks about his cycles in 1:1 conversations with great passion, and there are some biblical and religious

overtones of his views and how he names his cycles. (I believe I heard him say he expects a Phoenix rebirth

in about 2018, and a new currency to be introduced in 2020 (or so)

Once my travels are complete, I shall try to arrange an interview, so we can go into more detail

Opposite ends of the Currency spectrum: the USD and the Russian Ruble

(That's what BP spoke of, and he wondered out loud: Will theses currencies switch places?):

Polny expects a Big drop in the USD in May

The USD in Rubles ... update

RUB_zpsuvzyfmzs.gif

Gold-in-EUR - Low was made Nov. 2014, and actually before that at the end of 2013

Gold-inEur_zpsnslkbeck.png

Gold-in-USD - Low was made mid-March

Gold-inUsd_zpsd261qz6d.png

DXY / US Dollar etf ... update

DXY_zpsvfzvo5pw.gif

(Notice that an important TURN seems to be in place from mid-March)

Top of Page Charts: Gold / USD / china gold // Russell / Copper / china silver

t24_au_en_usoz_6.gif : 24hr-euro-small.gif : AuTD1.png?id=11409261605 : t24_au_en_euoz_2.gif

idx24_russell_en_2.gif : t24_ag_en_usoz_2.gif: AgTD0.png?id=11409221912 :

==============================================

GLD / Gold etf, 3 months ... update

GLD-3mos_zpsnpoy0zfj.gif

No signs of a takeoff towards Polny's $2,000 yet.

May is supposed to be a big month for Gold, and bad time for the US$

The fact that Greece has some big payments due in April-June may have some bearing on timing.

• 2 months later...

BO really believes his own forecasts. Unfortunately.... the market has a mind of its own

The 7 Year Cycle & THREE DIGIT SILVER in 2016 -- Bo Polny

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps he meant a "1" ($1,000) , not a "2"?

BO POLNY & CHRIS GORDON (TRUNEWS RADIO 072115): GOLD PRICES & AMERICAN PLAGUES

(go to 20 minutes)

Published on Jul 21, 2015

WWW.TRUNEWS.COM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj8PH...

Rick compares Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted baby organs to the atrocities committed against humanity by the Nazis. In Part 2, cycles expert Bo Polny tells Rick not to be concerned about the rout in gold prices. Bo says the cycle charts say gold is gearing up to soar through 2016. In Part 3, Pastor Chris Gordon and Rick talk about the relevancy of the God delivering His people from the plagues of Egypt.

• 2 weeks later...

With gold now around half his projection for late summer - It is a big miss

Next time I see those "shining eyes" of a True Believer (that Polny has) I will be extra wary

• 1 month later...

9/9-BO POLNY ECONOMIC & PROPHECY UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qAyHXJVHzw

danger window

ugly after sept 23rd... up until oct 9th? and beyond

chaos may start in hk or china, on sept 28th

30-50% drop by year end is possible

secondary drop next year... and all the way down into 2020

sept borrowing for precious metals

One thing that I have learnt in watching markets for 10 years is that it's stupid to make predictions that are against the major TREND. You won't catch the turns, but you will be protected from having your money or your reputation on the wrong side of a major move. Often a new trend won't emerge for a year or so, but better to be late than be wrong.

• 5 months later...

The interviewer tries to dig a bit deeper here

Bo Polny Gold 2020 Forecast Must Watch Interview

Published on Mar 1, 2016

Financial analyst Bo Polny from Gold 2020 Forecast goes head to head with Herschel36 in a pre recorded interview recorded on Feb 22nd 2016, exerts of the interview to be played live on Truth is Stranger Than Fiction on The Beat 106fm Weds March 2nd.

So. The bible got it wrong in 2014, 2015. Will it be third time lucky in 2016. Or a case of "thrice thy denied me". I dunno. He doesn't really explain anything and the exuberance of the interviewer doesn't exactly fit in with Jesus' teachings.

Also how can uk housing crash, bottom and then be a buying opportunity between now and June/July? Uk housing is like a HGV to slow down and reverse.

The guy reminds me of Dent in that they are married to their theories. But their game is all about subscriptions. A guy like Van is a far safer pair of hands if you ask me.

I like what Boloney has to say but I think he needs to chalk up a few points on the old IQ unless he is talking to the converted religios out there.

Actually, he has called some turn dates pretty well.

When he has been wrong, is on the follow-through

I always sounds confident that the cycles will work perfectly, but you have to be aware that he may have read the cycles wrong, or left something out.

That's what he will tell you, if his forecast goes astray.

I do find his views interesting, but take the, with a large grain of salt.

So the interviewer should ask him what he left out of his perfect biblical cycles in 2014 and'15 before salivating over the "dates" for the next big kahuna. That's the kind if info which would be useful. Don't get me wrong though, I like the basic thesis, just not the zeal.

Jeff Christian, much hated by the gold community, has a better record and no subscription. Not that he goes in for cycles prediction or, if he does, he doesn't harp on about them.

"So the interviewer should ask him what he left out of his perfect biblical cycles in 2014 and'15 before salivating over the "dates" for the next big kahuna. That's the kind if info which would be useful. Don't get me wrong though, I like the basic thesis, just not the zeal.

Jeff Christian, much hated by the gold community, has a better record and no subscription. Not that he goes in for cycles prediction or, if he does, he doesn't harp on about them."

I have met both Bo Polny and Jeff Christian.

They are very different. Polny has wide, shining eyes, and a sort of true-believer aura about him.

I think he is completely sincere and believes his own cycle projections. I get the sense that he believes he will one day figure them out, and be able to get all the cycles working perfectly.

Christian is lower key, and doesn't believe he will reach perfection. He puts his forecasts out as a "Most Likely Scenario" based on the weight of evidence that he is seeing. Because they come at their projections so differently, I think that when their forecasts line up on the same side, there may be an increased chance they are both right. But others who use the same methods may be guilty of group think. So when they are all on the same side, there's a high probability they will be wrong. That's my own hypothesis anyway

Listening to Polney or any of these rampers will absolutely be harmful to your wealth. They have large investments in their position and like anyone a strong emotional attachment to their theories. While I like the fundamental case for Precious metals I treat them as just an investment vehicle that I hope I can use to grow my wealth slowly in the years ahead. DYOR as always, ask why you buy, whether it is stocks, PMs, real estate and ask yourself where is the best place to put your money at the moment.

Well, I listen to him - but make up my own mind.

I think if you back at my posts in Dr Bubb's Diary, you will see that that I have called the gold price extremely well.

And not only am I calling it well, I am making money with my trades.

The problem is when you follow someone slavishly, you won't know what to do when you find yourself on the wrong of a trade

- that's bound to happen with Bo or anyone, since no one is perfect

• 2 months later...

"The markets are going to collapse (days away)... It will not be pretty" - Bo Polny

MUST LISTEN: World Economic Collapse will be SUDDEN and by summer, Gold over $2000! | Bo Polny

Jaws of Death Chart:

Dow-Megaphone-from-1990-POPUP.jpg?_ga=1.

A target for the Dow: "12,000... but it could go to 6,000"

He's has some right calls, but he;s been wrong before too.

"Silver follows gold," he says. "Then it takes over"

• 3 months later...

The always Bullish Bo is... ah, still bullish

AHEAD: $100 Silver, $10,000 Gold | Bo Polny

Silver then was $19.23 (late July.) On Friday, it closed at $18.75

Back then, he expected Silver to break $22 (it did not), and then "go vertcal".

Silver_zpsyyeppfzz.png