drbubb

IQ Differences of Races - This will set some off

IQ Differences of Races - This will set some off

This sort of info is rarely shared, since it is politically incorrect, and therefore Taboo.

But when did THAT ever stop me? (haha)

In fact, I think there's some heavy cultural and educational biases in the Tests.

IQ of different Races

Part-2:

Race and IQ part 2

it might trigger some interesting discussion

Part-3 : Part-4 : Part-5 : Part-6 :

At one stage in part-2, he wonders if MIT, Caltech, or Harvard would have an average IQ of 130

From personal experience, I would say that an IQ of 140-150 would put you "above average" in one of those schools,

but there are plenty of people who appear to have IQ's higher than that.

And a place like Harvard does not only select for high IQ's. They look at other things too. Which makes sense.

Some other things, like EQ may be a greater predictor of success

I wonder how many points the "nuture" is worth?

If you separate identical twins at birth, and give them very different upbringing, I wonder what sort of gap you might find?

This subject was addressed in Part-4:

Race and Intelligence : Science's Last Taboo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8W2tPujeE

Berkeley removed all other criteria, and selected students totally by SAT scores

They wound up with 40% East Asians, and only 3% Black

This group might save America from the relentless dumbing down driven by media and govt policy

Race Differences in Intelligence

To honest, I never got around to listening to it.
(that's why I didn't add the description):
Published on 24 Jan 2014
Jared Taylor, editor of American Renaissance, discusses the evidence.
===

I planned to add it when I had a chance to hear it.
I am listening now. Some of his points make sense to me.
And one has to wonder why the achievements of the African continent has lagged behind Europe and the rest of the world. Does a lower IQ have something to do with it? Possibly. But clearly we need to be careful about assuming black people deserve a lower position in our countries. Should we do the same with all people below IQ-80, or IQ-100? Or whatever? Of course not. If Princeton grads have a higher IQ than Jared Taylor and his family, does that mean he has a right to be enslaved by them? I think he would say no to that.

That's right.

I agree.

But I would say that low IQ people do not deserve special treatment, simply because of their race.

And THAT may be what is happening now, if they get preference in college admissions, jobs or whatever

BTW, the State of Michigan has banned racial quotas for state Universities. They are now illegal

Asian Applicants May Have Most
to Gain in Post-MCRI Admissions
When the class of 2011 arrives on campus this fall, many students may expect to see more caucasian students than in prior years; however, they could be wrong. Proposal 2 is expected to bring dramatic changes in admissions and in the cultural makeup of the student body, but asian students may stand
to benefit the most.
A recent article in the New York Times suggests an interesting scenario which could potentially apply to Michigan.
the story investigated the effect of Proposition 209, which was similar to Michigan’s Prop. 2, on admissions at the University of california public university system.
The article focused on the top school in the system, the University of california at Berkeley. since Prop 209, which was passed in 1996, the enrollment of asian students at Berkeley has skyrocketed at the expense of african americans and hispanics.
Berkeley’s freshman class this year is 46 percent asian, 3.6 percent of african american, 11 percent hispanic and 29 percent caucasian. caucasian, hispanic and Black admittance percentages are all much lower than their overall population proportions in california. Put simply, asian students are statistically overrepresented at Berkeley.
Is this scenario likely to take place at Michigan? The admissions office would not engage in any admissions forecasting. “We don’t know what Proposal 2’s impact is going to be vis-a- vis the Asian community, and defiantly cannot speculate at this point,” a University official said. the numbers suggest the possibility. In Michigan, asians only make up 2.57 percent of the state population compared to california where they make up 12.4 percent. asian students make up some 11.5 percent of the student body here at U-M.
However, a study done by the center for equal Opportunity reported that asian...

==

> http://www.umich.edu/~mrev/issues/Vol_25_No_8.pdf

Wow !
Look at those figures at Berkeley:

Admissions ---------- : 46 percent asian

Share of population : 12.4 percent

----------------- Ratio : 3.70

Looks like the caucasians have lost far more spaces to asians, than they gained from African-americans

And here's something else they need to measure:

Of the 29% that were "White" - How many of those were actually Judiacs?

I do not think they should be counted as "white", since they systematically favor other members

of "the tribe", when given the chance

Quotas on Judiacs is a "third rail" of public debate.

World's greatest math genius. Amazing mathematics prodigy. Maths brain.

Uploaded on 10 Oct 2009

The world's greatest math prodigy genius maths genius brain

(Am I imaging it, or does he have a slight conehead-type skull?)

tammet_zpsbjrtdjzs.jpg

Daniel Tammet was born Daniel Paul Corney and raised in Barking, East London, England, the eldest of nine children. He suffered epileptic seizures as a young child, which he subsequently outgrew following medical treatment. At age twenty-five, he was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome by Professor Simon Baron-Cohen of the Autism (Spectrum) Research Centre at Cambridge University. Tammet is one of fewer than a hundred "prodigious savants" according to Dr. Darold Treffert, the world's leading researcher in the study of savant syndrome.

Tammet twice participated in the World Memory Championships in London under his birth name, placing 12th in 1999 and 4th in 2000.

He changed his birth name by deed poll because "it didn't fit with the way he saw himself." He took the word Tammet from the Estonian for 'oak tree'.

Tammet was the subject of a documentary film entitled (in the UK) The Boy with the Incredible Brain, first broadcast on the British television station Channel 4 on 23 May 2005

> wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Tammet

Chris Langan, the man with 200 IQ

Published on 4 Feb 2013

Christopher Langan, considered by many to be the world's smartest man.

(youtube comment):

photo.jpg

Oh brother this guy is a quack. I was listed with a 145 IQ in 9th grade. IQ is a relation of many things. Frankly it should be something dispatched.
Once this man said he is trying to prove god I realized he isn't very smart. He has very little background in higher level skills to enhance his IQ so I ask where did this IQ number come from? Being a farm hand or construction laborer all his life he learned what?
I'm not begrudging the work he did but to claim a genius and do absolutely nothing with it... sounds awfully dumb to me. All he is doing is regurgitating what quantum physicists wrote. He isn't contributing just trying to use others work to prove god exists.

In Search of a High IQ African Population - Do Africans Really Have an IQ of 70?

Published on 14 Apr 2013

J. Philippe Rushton takes a trip to South Africa, to confirm if black Africans really do have an average IQ of 70.

I think the problem might be primarily, that Africans are less skilled at taking tests.

They are raised to take them less seriously, and don't concentrate well.

In HK, people are forced to become very good at test-taking, and concentrate well

... the following one from 1974 (when SAT scores peaked), may just get people angry

Eugenics, Race,& IQ "debate", William Shockley vs. Afrocentrist Dr. Frances Welsing on Black Journal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ULWzSpX6sk

Published on 2 May 2013

Shockley discusses the problem of dysgenics and his solution for it with an idiotic Afrocentrist. Shockley would have a heart attack from modern birth rates, honestly.
Warning: Extremely rage inducing video

She defines "Rascism" as a white problem, and then speaks in a biased rascist way.

Better Marry A Redhead- Turns Out They Might Be Genetically Superior
2015-03-07 1:07
Editors Note: Mass immigration into Ireland and other European countries where red-heads (a global minority) are the most numerous, is a real threatening scenario. Couple this with promotion of mixing of the races and education teaching young people to hate themselves (and their heritage (if they are European) and you have a volatile and genocidal cocktail. In fact, National Geographic ...

Are Asians Smarter?

There’s a lot of talk in Western countries about the success of Asian students in schools and universities. This debate extends beyond mere culture to incorporate the idea of human intelligence. The question then becomes, are Asians simply smarter? Asians do tend to score slightly higher than Caucasians in IQ tests, and significantly higher than…

Are Asians Smarter?

There’s a lot of talk in Western countries about the success of Asian students in schools and universities. This debate extends beyond mere culture to incorporate the idea of human intelligence. The question then becomes, are Asians simply smarter? Asians do tend to score slightly higher than Caucasians in IQ tests, and significantly higher than…

Some Asians eat more fish, and eat generally less and therefore live better.They are generally better disciplined and drilled which works well in tests. Has nothing to do with 'intelligence' though.

Matthew Lemma commented on a video on YouTube.

Shared publicly - 21 Feb 2015

The Education System does nothing but make human-beings proper slaves to a corrupt society. Look at I.Q. levels, for example, they are dropping drastically. Hell, you don't even have to check the statistics; just go out on the streets and talk to people. To put it simply, people are getting fucking dumb!

U.S. is "Owned" ,,, and being dumbed down:

Ten year later, the veracity of Carlin’s words rings truer than ever. Next year the richest 1% of humans on this planet will own more wealth than the rest of us 99% earth inhabitants combined. And in the ensuing years since Carlin uttered those words, the oligarchic “owners” of this nation care even less about us. Last year a joint Princeton-Northwestern study confirmed Carlin’s blunt assertion, making it official – the United States government is an oligarchy. Our elected representatives serve the interests of the controlling elite that years ago Carlin astutely pointed out owns the government, the Fortune 500 transnational corporations, us and virtually the entire world.

Moreover, further evidence corroborating Carlin’s contention that US citizens are being systematically dumbed down is the fact that every year Americans are testing lower in IQ intelligence. Results from a recent adult competency test given to young people aged 20-34 in 22 different developed nations show that the US came in dead last in both tech proficiency and numeracy and just two from the bottom in literacy.

. . .

How did America get so dumbed down as to always be the last ones to know? In large part Carlin already answered this question in passing. With just six oligarchs owning and controlling the biggest media corporations in the world, already co-opted and merged with the US crime syndicate government in power, controllers of what gets disseminated to the masses as news and information in effect controls how people are perceiving and reacting to the world around them. And as long as the continuous propaganda brainwash keeps bombarding the masses on a daily 24/7 basis with nonstop lies and disinformation, Americans will only continue to be kept in the dark as the last to know what’s really going on.

. . .

The same propaganda tools that have been controlling the people for centuries are still being successfully used against us. Because Americans have been so conditioned into accepting lies as the truth, false flags have effectively begun every war the US has fought 217 out of its 239 years in existence. All these years later, it’s time for the misinformed, misled American population to finally smarten up once and for all and recognize that all life on planet earth is in very serious and grave danger now.

> http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03/30/breaking-through-americans-dumbed-down-layers-of-deception-and-denial/

Harvard sued for Rascism ... by Asian Americans

"Unfair race quotas" are at the roots of the suit - says SCMP. pg.11

+ Claimed: Harvard and other Ivy League institutions are using racial quotas "to admit students other than high-scoring Asians"

+ More than 60 Chinese, Indian, Korean, and Pakistani groups came together for the complaint

+ "We are seeking equal treatment regardless of race"

The number of Asian students admitted increased from 17.6 per cent to 21 percent in the last decade

(the "trouble" is... those higher IQ levels maybe?

But Harvard looks at more than scores. Things like leadership qualities, and maybe:

jumping ability, and Hebrew language capability.)

News 33319class_front.jpg

University Report: A Room Full of White People Is a Microaggression

According to a new report released by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, just "walking into or sitting in"a classroom full of white people is a microaggression in itself.

"Students of color reported feeling uncomfortable and unwelcomed just walking into or sitting in the classroom, especially if they were the only person of color, or one of a few," stated the report, which designated the experience a microaggression. Read more »

An excellent exploration of an almost-taboo subject

Race, Evolution and Intelligence | Linda Gottfredson and Stefan Molyneux

Published on Dec 29, 2015

MP3: http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/3164/rac...
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/stefan-molyneu...

Much strife is being caused by our inability to discuss and deal with this important topic of IQ differences

IMHO iq is mostly a learnt skill.

some people are naturally better at solving problems than others.

but solving problems is no more or less a skill set than building a wall or painting a fence or digging for diamonds.

and it's a highly converted skill set that people are mostly left to learn for themselves.

some races more than others.

Some say that EQ (Emotional Intelligence)* is a better predictor of success than IQ.

Perhaps they are right.

For those interested in IQ, here's a list of the Top Nations, measured by IQ:

http://www.photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html

* EQ on Wiki:

Emotional intelligence (EI) or emotional quotient (EQ) is the ability of individuals to recognize their own and other people's emotions, to discriminate between different feelings and label them appropriately, and to use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior.[1] The term gained prominence in the 1995 book by that title, written by the author, psychologist, and science journalist Daniel Goleman

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_intelligence

800px-Daniel_Goleman_-_World_Economic_Fo

I took a course with Daniel Goleman at University. I do hope that he did not let the high IQ of his students

think the EQ might be more important (haha.) But I do note that he had just returned from over a year

meditating in India, and was undergoing culture shock when he taught the course

Hehe, EQ is definately where all the action is at.

But, imho

"emotional quotient (EQ) is the ability of individuals to recognize their own and other people's emotions, to discriminate between different feelings and label them appropriately".

-> EQ is much more than that,

EQ has a big "pyschic" factor.

At the very least

->The ability to link emotions and events

->To control the emotions of others

"label them appropriately" doesn't even come close to describing all that.

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/06/psychic-intelligence/

Another set of skills that very, very few people learn to develop.

In fact, I'd say most of western culture is designed to suppress all and every understanding of emotion generally.

A plea for Race Realism

(in seeking the moneybags behind the attack on Donald Trump at the Rosebowl, I came across this statement):

As a race realist, I’ve read selections from academic studies that show that on average, repeat, on average, blacks have lower IQ and impaired impulse control compared to White persons. These characteristics are primarily genetically determined.

I accept these facts just as I accept the fact that there are also some White persons with low IQs and impaired impulse control. It’s just that as a percentage of the group population, blacks have more of these people.

The result is that I play the odds. I avoid black areas since I do not wish to be the victim of crime and violence. I do not listen to black music or TV shows because they are usually unintelligent. Obviously, some white music is also unintelligent. I avoid that as well, although I find it much more palatable than black hip-hop.

Black, Hispanic, or Asian cultures hold little attraction for me. Among European cultures, I prefer the English version to the French and German versions. Shakespeare forever!

Such preferences are natural to me as a White person and natural to everyone, although today such preferences are falsely demonized as racist in universities and the media.

I am proud of the accomplishments of my White Euro ancestors. Thus, as a race realist, I’m happy to say, “White pride is a good thing.” If every other race is allowed to be proud, why not mine?

There are many White persons I have nothing in common with–wiggers, psychopaths, mudsharks, sports fans, the poorly educated, and others. But for the most part, I view all White persons as part of my extended family. My immediate family, of course, is where my first loyalties lie.

As a race realist, I treat everyone who crosses my path with kindness, until they show they do not deserve it. However, segregation of the races is desirable to me as a race realist. Even more desirable is separation of the races. I look forward to the ultimate creation of a White homeland.

As a race realist, I see evidence that the New World Order agenda includes the soft genocide of the White race. Only 8 percent of the world’s population today is White, with the percentage constantly shrinking.

The Cultural Marxists in the media openly rejoice over the death of the White race. Oprah Winfrey, for example, stated that racism would not disappear until Whites died off. I resent that statement and have absolutely no use for Oprah.

===

> more: https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/what-is-race-realism/

Some articles he collected

Robert Lindsay This article by Communist anti-racist Robert Lindsay claims black IQ has been increasing. There are links to various articles about skull size. Lindsay is fascinated by skulls.

Daily Stormer This article features links to several academic studies that show that blacks have higher self esteem than whites. Blacks overestimate their IQs and other abilities.

===

> more: https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/iq-studies/

if we are talking iq and race tho

Chinese win hands down.

they struggle with English

and are only just learning the ropes.

but other things equal the Chinese students I've taught have asked much more intelligent questions and been leagues above any of the English ones.