Discernment 1.01

Discernment 1.01

(the initial post comes from a poster called Omegafile under RVD's video :

01-01-2015: AMBASSADOR CLARIFIES... )

omegafile

/ 10 Jan 2015 : post after GeorgeLincoln's : "xx"
+paradoxman316
Yes true... many are trying to make a difference and those are the people here like you and I who want to believe it.... but when you look at the sources these people are making a living from it or they have something to gain from it.
Keenan, Wilcock and Fulford are all making money from this and Duff is getting hits on his website from it.
The other thing is that some people are not operating on all 4 cylinders and are living in another realm of the human mind that is far from actual reality. People like Kevin Annet for instance.. exposed for what he is.

You have to be able to read people.. how they react to a stimulus. It gives them away. Watch some of Gordon Duffs soap operas on you tube.. try to read him.. the emotional side at what makes him laugh.. what sets him off.. and you see that he is the type of person who gets off on yanking peoples chains. They give themselves away but not everyone can spot it unfortunately. Duff doesn't give himself away from his website ...... he gives himself away in his you tube videos with Stew Web. I don't know if you listened to the you tube video where they had 2 guys on tape who were said to be ex senators and they had them on tape threatening Leo Wanta with a bribe or death. This was completely a fabricated soap opera .. a "war of the worlds" style ruse designed to draw in an audience.. and purposefully fabricated.

These types of ruses are unacceptable and irresponsible when your in the business of trying to give credible information.

The thing with Keenan... You have to look at how he acts towards other people. He gives himself away. Just look at how quick he turned on Jean Haines and started calling her a bitch... he turned on her after she went out of her way to help him .....just look at how he bashed Karen Hudes. Keenan does not have the best interest of others at heart... you see it clearly in the way he acts and treats others.

I give the most credence to Karen Hudes who was right about Kevin Annet and Neil Keenan.... But if the documents she shows turn out to be counterfeits as well then you can see where this is going and how many people have been duped.

Before this goes on any longer there is only one approach that will get to the bottom of this and that would be a forensic analysis of the documents by an internationally recognized expert and I don't see this happening at all.

Until this happens, I can only warn people that this whole thing is fake no matter how real it looks, and many people at this point will have a hard time seeing the truth.. because there really is no truth in it unfortunately. The whole story has many inconsistencies on both sides and the stories don't corroborate from one story teller to the other. This is why I am asking for the ride on the spaceship... I am calling their bluff.

Here is another thing that should sound the alarm bells in peoples minds. Listen to the voice of the 2 alleged senators that were threatening Wanta on the you tube video put out by Veterans today and then listen to the Goldwater report of the whistle blower who called in by the name of Charlie ... It's the same person.... allegedly this person works for the 3 letter agencies and is an expert on fraudulent documents. So you begin to see that entities within Veterans today are behind the "Charlie: whistle blower on the Goldwater report.... This is a PSI OP by the agencies and Veterans today just exposed themselves to be working for the same agencies who are part of this scam. You simply can no longer trust Veterans today whatsoever.. they are in on it. That is the sad reality people have to wake up to.

Another thing I need to point out is that the document that the Ambassador points out that he says is authentic about the distribution of the assets is a fraud by it's nature. Legal documents in order to be valid must have the names of the 2 or more parties that are to receive the money and cannot represent a third party.. the term "The Dragon Family" is a third party and can not represent anything of legal representation when it is signed by a 3rd party.. this makes the document a clear fraud. The document is therefore null and void and has no merit.

(George Lincoln posted This Yesterday on Modwiz125 channel - but it got delayed or deleted on RVD's channel):

DISCERNMENT : there are Traps on both Sides of the True Path

When people awake, and start to realize that the Mainstream media is full of lies serving the corporate owners of the media, many assume that they can beat the cabal by flipping over, and believing and following those who tell the opposite story. Unfortunately, the cabal is well-aware of this reaction. They have set up traps to catch the unwary on both sides of a debate. Just think of: the two main political parties: Democrats and Republicans. Do you think a choice between Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton would be any choice at all?. Both are part of the cabal or fully controlled by the cabal, and they have been pre-selected by the elites, to be promoted to the masses. (If someone asks who I prefer, I might say, ABBOC : Anybody But Bush Or Clinton. But if one or both of these started to falter, then without doubt the cabal will put forward another pre-selected puppet, or find a way to co-opt whomever might leap out to an early lead.)

The cabal's traps are more than just the conventional ones. Think about Alex Jones, and Infowars. Is this a reliable source of Truth? Certainly, Jones and crew put out some truths you cannot find in the mainstream. But now they are increasingly seen as "controlled opposition", which the elites control, so they can be sure they get the core message out, and catch even those who have stopped listening to the Official Story. If you look more closely, you will discover that Alex Jones has a Jewish wife, earns a high income, and enjoys a luxurious lifestyle. And he never speaks ill of Israel. Do you think there might be a connection between this cluster of attributes? Just ask Gordon Duff at Veterans Today.

Courtney Brown has seen many organizations that pretend to be part of the opposition, but are in fact, elite-controlled. He calls them "flytraps." There are many of them in academia, or functioning around universities. They serve to vacuum up the mavericks and opposition and herd them into places that are less dangerous for the cabal. Some flytrap organizations are seeded with fatal flaws, so that there are certain to blow-up or disintegrate at a later date. The idea of these collapsing flytraps is that they will embarrass and frustrate those who dared to oppose the mainstream message. I can mention some organizations that Ron and followers of his channel may know of that always looked to me like they were flytraps. Examples include: the OPPT, Swissindo, and Hopegirl's QEG. Doomed from the beginning with a fatal flaw, they sucked in people who wanted something different from the mainstream message, but had not yet learned true discernment. So when they blew up, or disappeared, they caused widespread disappointment. The way to recognize the opposition flytraps, is to see that they cannot stand detailed questions. They repeatedly ask their followers to buy in, but are very reluctant to come up with facts, figures, and evidence to support their claims. The main justification the make to follower is what they are NOT. They keep pointing at whom they are fighting. If you try to dig deeper, you will be called a cabal agent, or told any actual evidence you muster against the flytrap, is a cabal lie. They also like to support their claims with fake evidence. But in the end, flytraps are mere distractions, to drain energy and deplete the efforts of those who oppose the cabal. They are not the way to the Truth.

Where do the Red Dragons and the Ambassador fit into this view of Discernment?

Well, I like most of their message. The Ambassador is passionate in condemning some of the same things in the world that trouble me. I probably agree with 70-80% of his message. The problem is that he behaves like a flytrap. He hides his identity, and he does not come forward with facts and figures or anything that can be verified. Rather, the supporting evidence that he gives, I find to be very unconvincing, even false. Perhaps he is doing what he needs to do to protect himself. If so, I would have expected something like the wink/wink, nod/nod that we get sometimes from Gordon Duff, when he treads onto dangerous ground. But that sort of behavior is not in his style manual... apparently. I did not like the fake World bank documents. And I do not see any possible way that he and the DF could be paying for the U.S. Food stamps programs, as was claimed. Honestly, how dumb does he think we are? But again, maybe that is necessary to protect himself. He said from the very beginning that we should judge him on his results. He's been giving interviews to Ron for about six months. What has he delivered so far? Not much at all. So I think the time left for him to deliver and maintain credibility is limited now. I think the next steps he and the Team makes will be very important. And I would like to see him come up with something solid to keep us all interested and listening.

Comments are welcome.

- George Lincoln

Complaints Growing - in the posts under the Interviews with the Ambassador

Are people running out of patience, as they see little progress

24-02-2015: CALL WITH AMBASSADOR, DAVE SCHMIDT & OTHERS

Greg Dampier
anecdotes about how bad the world is? a list of the problems? really? more people on camera using more words to say nothing yet again? Ron thanks so much but I have been patient waiting for more updates. They do not seem to come. This will not work to your advantage. Same old thing over and over. enough money for everyone will go a long way to end conflict. Very disappointing guys. Dancing around the subject yet again is frustrating. Love to you all Good luck. I guess I just don't understand. Push the button for crying out loud. If you can do something about it. Do it already. I get talk from the politicians. Sorry I am just not getting it. Spiritual growth is within within. I am here for communicating answers.
2 /
This is starting to look like the formula TV programmers use. Drag the storyline out and out to get more commercials in.
I hear you and many others. I too want to see systemic changes that still have not occurred. 
I concur Greg. Ron, I love your videos and one cannot assume that everyone knows about the spiritual nature of what is to happen so I understand the need for instruction in spiritual matters. However, we are seeing more and more talking about love and forgiveness and less practical in much of the Ambassador's talks.

As the Ambassador stated, money is a tool. And I, as well as many others, know that we are at a level spiritually to move forward. However, the tools are missing, We keep tuning in regarding the tools and they are still missing. I understand the need for strategic timing, but the continual tuning in to hearing the Ambassador and the others speak of really nothing but spiritual matters (although important) makes me wonder where we are regarding the practical except for the words, it is happening and it is coming soon. Thanks though for sharing.

I would hope there would be more words on what is actually happening instead of messages of forgiveness and walking in peace
+Carrie Tooley : I am still hopeful that we will something positive out of this effort. But be honest, what has really been achieved so far? Have you been energized, or a-bit-bored by what you heard? I am waiting for a breakthrough to something solid and serious, but I have not seen it yet.
=== ===
See how George reacts...
1/
Carrie Tooley
+George Lincoln I have found with myself that when I become bored, I am waiting for something to happen - and within this, not actually doing or being that something. Obviously, there's a lot of things that need to be done so putting too much of my time into wanting something big or exciting to happen, isn't the most effective use of time. I hear Ron and I hear the Ambassador - what they are doing is aligned with the process and purpose that I have committed myself to - and I want support that, be here for them, and see how they are progressing - so, I check in as a part of my daily ritual and respond when I can. See, I realize that having expectations and anticipations leads to disappointment - I mean it's really self-sabotaging in a way. So, best not to go there and instead take a self-honest look at whether or not the expectations are realistic and then, if yes, focus on what is required to become it and do it for oneself
2/ Reaction, by George:
Of course we have ANTICIPATIONS, they have been generated by the Ambassadors own words: "Judge me by my actions", "Money is being paid out everyday" (by the DF), "We may have a Jubilee before Chinese New Year." (I paraphrase a bit; you may recall the original statements.) Many are here, precisely because of those expectations that were given to us. Now, after all these months, the message is becoming less concrete, not more concrete. Doesn't that trouble you? Now he is asking those in the audience to volunteer and show commitment? To what? For what specific goals? I think those who have been listening have today laid some some pretty clear reactions to the Message we have heard recently. If the Team does not Up-their-Game pretty soon, and provide something more solid, this will not move onto a very happy place. I think the Ambassador and the Team may find that we are not the passive Sheeple that he seems to think he is talking to. We want and expect more, and we are aware of all the ways that people are being manipulated... Including by empty Talk of Peace and Truth. Let's hear some Truth, and then we can walk together in Peace.

See how George reacts...

1/

Carrie Tooley

+George Lincoln I have found with myself that when I become bored, I am waiting for something to happen - and within this, not actually doing or being that something. Obviously, there's a lot of things that need to be done so putting too much of my time into wanting something big or exciting to happen, isn't the most effective use of time. I hear Ron and I hear the Ambassador - what they are doing is aligned with the process and purpose that I have committed myself to - and I want support that, be here for them, and see how they are progressing - so, I check in as a part of my daily ritual and respond when I can. See, I realize that having expectations and anticipations leads to disappointment - I mean it's really self-sabotaging in a way. So, best not to go there and instead take a self-honest look at whether or not the expectations are realistic and then, if yes, focus on what is required to become it and do it for oneself

2/ Reaction, by George:

Of course we have ANTICIPATIONS, they have been generated by the Ambassadors own words: "Judge me by my actions", "Money is being paid out everyday" (by the DF), "We may have a Jubilee before Chinese New Year." (I paraphrase a bit; you may recall the original statements.) Many are here, precisely because of those expectations that were given to us. Now, after all these months, the message is becoming less concrete, not more concrete. Doesn't that trouble you? Now he is asking those in the audience to volunteer and show commitment? To what? For what specific goals? I think those who have been listening have today laid some some pretty clear reactions to the Message we have heard recently. If the Team does not Up-their-Game pretty soon, and provide something more solid, this will not move onto a very happy place. I think the Ambassador and the Team may find that we are not the passive Sheeple that he seems to think he is talking to. We want and expect more, and we are aware of all the ways that people are being manipulated... Including by empty Talk of Peace and Truth. Let's hear some Truth, and then we can walk together in Peace.

Archived