CAPITALISM: Is it Anti-Humanity by Design ?

CAPITALISM: Is it Anti-Humanity by Design ?

That's what Ron Van Dyke thinks, and said in this recent video:

10-02-2015: CAPITALISM IS ANTI-HUMANITY BY DESIGN

Published on Feb 9, 2015

The world as we have known it has never experienced real democracy or true communism, both of which are ideals as I see it. The former allows everyone to have an equal voice while the latter is egalitarian allowing everyone to share in the natural resources that belong to us all. Distorted human nature, called capitalism, is characterized by greed and the desire to control humanity by a select group that sees itself as superior and having the right to rule others. Human values are considered inferior; and humanity itself is seen as a resource to be exploited and harvested. This system is the matrix; it is the beast or 666. It is heartless and fraudulent. Just look up the Kingdom of Colonia St. John [http://www.colonia.asia/government.htm]. It is a fraudulent scheme in which people are being sold an illusion, since it is nothing more than an atoll that is submerged every day at high tide. Yes, people blinded by the desire to be rich and have more than others have fallen for the scheme. We have all been brainwashed to fall for the deception of capitalism, which makes us subhuman.

- I had two Main responses to this - see next post

pt-1: A Big Picture teaching Moment?

Thanks, Ron. For sharing your alternative positive vision.
I am still awaiting a Big Teaching Moment, where the Amba (and DF) reveals to us all some important hidden Secrets. We actually had a moment like that very recently a Big Picture teaching moment from David Wilcock. I do want people to take the time to watch it, so they can ponder how real it is. You can do a search on: "David Wilcock 2-7-15… “Secret Space Program Disclosure”" or follow the Link when I post it...

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rikQrNa4jQU

I think there is a Video on the Key section somewhere - I will look for it.

Here are some Notes (to follow, as per Acore thread): Quick Summary
+ ETs left their planet, as outlaws and came to our solar system. At first they lived on the 5th? planet, which was blown up in a War. They moved a part of that to Earth, which became our moon. That stabilized the planet and accelerated the creation of life here
+ Eventually, they came to live on the surface. They were giants living in the Gobi desert. Their settlement was blown up in a nuclear explosion about 50,000 years ago(?), because they were mal-treating the population on Earth
+ The ET's had elongated skulls, and mated with the humans on Earth. Eventually, (some of) their descendants came to look like us. But some elongated skull humans remained on Earth, and retained big power, operating behind the scenes.

=== ===

pt-2: "10-02-2015: CAPITALISM IS ANTI-HUMANITY BY DESIGN" . Hmm.
The US moved away from a true Free Enterprize system years ago. The laws were re-written in a way, that made it easier for big corporations to HARVEST WEALTH from the average person. It started under Reagan/Bush, but went into high gear under Clinton. I will show you few key dots that people can connect:
1/ The Clinton Administration set the world up for rapid and extreme Globalisation: "In the article on antisemitism that was published back in December 2003 I presented an extensive list of Zionist Jews in Bush Administration. I also pointed out that in Clinton’s administration the situation was even worse. Even though the Jews only make up 1.9 per cent of the country’s population, an astounding 56 per cent of Clinton’s appointees were Jews.”" - per a famous Jewish musician and critic, Gilad Atzmon, writing in VT (see link) Run the numbers: Less than 2% of the population got 56% of the Jobs ! They were over-represented by 28x their share of Population
2/ The US got into a financial bind, and accepted "Marketeer" solutions of: Greenspan, Rubin, Summers - three Globalists. They were not really Free Market solutions at all, but rather new rules that allowed a Globalist-Zionist Corporate controlled world to be created, something that the Bush family and their friends in Israel wanted. Remember this?: (see img-A)
3/ We got Wars-for-Israel, and an ongoing concentration of wealth: This chart that shows the Big Decline in Real Median income over the years: (see img- B)
4/ Now our system in the West, and especially in American simply drains wealth from the middle class, and channels it to elites. it does this through: Military Spending, a corrupt health care system, the addiction to oil, and a financial system that aids speculation and wealth concentration.
There's much to change. But we need to first understand clearly what we have. I think we need to be careful about getting caught in a communistic system where we rely on state handouts, (or even subsidies from the Dragon Family, if such a thing were possible.) A self-sustaining system of Free Enterprize, with equal opportunity, and better distributed wealth -like we had in the 1970's and early 1980's is something we should still be reaching for IMHO.

VT Link: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02/08/in-these-very-moments-the-protocols-are-being-rewritten/
Img-A: http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1999/1101990215_400.jpg
Img-B: http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj235/jimolsen2/median_zps1ae372bd.jpg
Noam Chomsky talking about how Corporate Oligopolies undermine markets and Freedom:

"Can civilisation survive really existing capitalism?":

Archived