drbubb

2015: The Year Ahead !

2015: The Year Ahead !

Post your favorite Predictions for the new year here

I think I will call it:

"A Year of Crisis and Cleansing"

1_GEI-Feb15B_zps59cb5e82.jpg

2014, I called:

"A Year of Truth and of Change" - and I think that was pretty accurate...

Though maybe not in all the ways I had expected

The 10_year cycle suggests the Downturn might still be a year or more away.

And the year ending in "5" tends to be the best of the decade...

But maybe not this year

Dow-10yr_zps0bea0a22.png

But many are predicting a Crash in late 2015

David Wilcock expects a "counter-coup" ::

Looking Back, here was the Logo for 2014:

1_1_1_GEI-Jun14.jpg

picture-496.png

Here are my 15 surprises for 2015 (with a strategy that might be employed in order for an investor to profit from the occurrence of these possible improbables):

Surprise No.1 – Faith in central bankers is tested (stocks sink and gold soars)...

> http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/john-mauldin/fifteen-surprises-2015

Four Major Forces Shaping the Investment Climate

picture-607.jpg

1. De-synchronized global business cycle with the U.S. ahead of the pack;

2. The prospects of sovereign bond purchases by the ECB, amid political uncertainty sparked by Geece's snap election;

3. The continued drop in energy prices...

> http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/marc-chandler/four-major-forces-shaping-investment-climate

Here's Harry Dent, from back in August, talking DEMOGRAPHICS.

(He got the dollar right in 2014):

Housing Bubble Pop and Stock Market Crash Coming 2015 - 2017

Dent has some encouraging things to say about immigration

He calls China: "A Huge Bubble. It will collapse... as Japan collapsed."

Japan went into the demographic problem first, Then, the US. Europe's next.

China's bubble bursting will be of huge importance.

The wealthy there own/control 85% of the real estate. If it collapses, they will stop spending

Dent sees the Downturn in a 30-year commodities cycles.

The GREAT RESET comes once in a lifetime

picture-695.jpg

Dec 30 – In a special reprise holiday edition of FS Insider, Jim welcomes Martin Armstrong of ArmstrongEconomics.com. Martin and Jim cover a wide array of macroeconomic and geopolitical topics. Martin sees the US becoming more isolated...

Published on Sep 18, 2014
Jim welcomes back Martin Armstrong, of ArmstrongEconomics.com. Martin and Jim cover a wide array of macroeconomic and geopolitical topics. Martin sees the U.S. becoming more isolated, as it continues to anger its traditional allies, and forcing Russia and China to begin working together again.

> http://www.financialsense.com/financial-sense-newshour/martin-armstrong/war-cycle-begin-2016-reprise

America's becoming very arrogant (thru the NSA etc), and "pissing everyone off", as Athens did centuries ago,

before it collapsed. And it lost its allies, one after another

TRUNEWS 12/22/14: Martin Armstrong "Cycles"... skip to 17 minutes in

Published on Dec 22, 2014

Armstrong's Main cycle is 8.6 years (round to 9yrs)
Peak : 2007 ...... 2016 .......
Low : ........ 2009 ....... 2018

What's happened is: Govt has gone to excess. That's deflationary.
The cyclical downturn that's coming is "like Rome"... not hyperinflation.
In Rome, people walked away from their properties. They could not afford the taxes.
Roman went from 1 million (180 AD) to 30,000. That's Deflationary.
(People bonded themselves as peasant farmers on estates in the country, so they could eat.)

War cycle: when a govt cannot honor its obligations, they go to war. Look at Ukraine.

What they are doing to Russia is madness. They want a war. They cannot cover pensions.

The war cycle should bottom out by 2020. But we also have a civil unrest cycle, hitting now.

Civil unrest could go out to 2020-2022.

The cycles suggest a strong third party will emerge for 2016.

You will probably see the Tea Party split the Republicans in half, with a focus on economics.

The time of a Republic may come to an end, as at the time of Julius Caesar.

The Republicans do not "get" that the people are angry, that govt is not working.

STRONG STOCKS? : MA says the Dow could go to 23,000, or even 40,000 - as people flee bonds,
and run into stocks.

In 2020: maybe unemployment will be 25%, and Taxes will be even more unbearable.

The Veterans Today guys have their own unique "take" on things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXa8HLzRwfE

(I will probably delete this. Duff's positive words on Hillary Clinton are hard to swallow.)

Thankfully, he says later that he does not trust Hillary either

Jim Dean: The Sanctions against Russia are not working.

+ Europe is unhappy because they see the sanctions hurt Europe, not the US

+ They will likely be allowed to expire in March, since Europe doesnt want them

+ Obama is wrong. Russia is not "on its knees". Putin has an 81% approval rating.

And that's way above the approval of any Western leader

Preston James : Anonymous Hackers has hacked into to the Mossad database,

...and have the names of 10,000 agents.

They have agents inside various govts. "They will be dealt with"... and some names will be released

The January Effect - Will it work again in 2015?

The old saying is: As goes Jan., so goes the year.

And as the FT reported today:

"As goes January, so goes the year. The old saying worked remarkably well after being identified in the 1970's,

but there is no need to wait until the end of the month to draw a conclusion.

So far, 2015 has been dire as fears of eurozone deflation combine with renewed worries about Greece..."

- James Mackintosh, Short View column, pg. 11

One or two days, is too soon to make a judgement, probably.

But so far, we have this:

SPX / S&P500 ... update-from 1/2010

z2010-Spx_zps3f54d2cf.gif

UKX / FTSE-100 ... update-from 1/2010

z2012-Ftse_zps2da95095.gif

Will we have a Dimitri Decadial Year in 2015?

...with Stocks showing one of the best rises of the Decade ?

: Dow-10yr_zpsf6ea6a6c.png :

Here's the Dow so far this decade ... update

z2010-Dow_zps48bf5087.gif

Jim Puplava is very "old school"...

Expecting the economic upturn (and stock rally) to be terminated for all the classic reasons:

jim-puplava.jpg

"...rising inflation will eventually force the Fed to raise rates, and that will cause a reversal in stocks,

and a fall in the economy... So I will watch the stress indicators..." (paraphrased)

MP3 : http://www.financialsensenewshour.com/broadcast/fsn2014-1227-1.mp3

> http://www.financialsense.com/financial-sense-newshour/jim-puplava/2014-on-the-record

One thing that is delaying stress, and helping the economy, is the big drop in Oil prices,

which were down again yesterday, briefly cracking $50 for WTI Crude (low of day: $49.68, close: $49.95)

WTIC_zps2bc7de75.png

I suppose if Oil prices stay down, below $75 (or whatever), then it increases the chances of a

Dimitri Decadial year, with a strong rise in stock prices in 2015.

I don't see much inflation - see CRB commodities index, below ( update ) if Oil stays down

CRB-all_zps576f2722.gif

Financial Collapse of the US 13 Sept 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DP4499Bbhw

Published on Mar 21, 2013

The Shmita & The Septennial Sabbatical Cycle,
17 September 2001 corresponds to 29 Elul, 5761
Monday (FALL of the stock market) The plunge of just over 7 percent or nearly 700 points on 9/17/01, occurred in response to the 9/11attacks.
29 Elul 5768 corresponds to 29 September, 2008 in Gregorian calendar Monday (FALL of the stock market) the drop of 777.7 points or 7 percent took place in reaction to the US Congress failing to approve the first vote for a Wall Street bailout during the financial crisis that year.
April 15, 2014 total lunar eclipse Passover
April 29 2014 annular solar eclipse
Oct 8, 2014 total lunar eclipse Feast of Tabernacles
Oct 23 2014 partial solar eclipse
Mar 20 2015 total solar eclipse
April 4 2015 total lunar eclipse Passover
Sept 13 2015 partial solar eclipse Yom Teruah

The Lord placed Israel on the Lunar calendar.
Blood Red Moons, lunar eclipses are usually a sign of trouble for Israel.

The Gentiles are on the solar calendar, and the total solar eclipses are usually a sign of trouble for the gentiles.

29 Elul 5775 corresponds to 13 September, 2015 in Gregorian calendar Sunday
Sept 28 2015 total lunar eclipse Feast of Tabernacles Many of the retirement accounts lost money in the last two Shmitas. All of the retirement accounts are debts that will probably be canceled, around the time of the next Shmita.

===

In the segments about "The Mystery Of The Shemitah", Cahn points out how the two largest stock market crashes (in terms of Dow points) in 2001 and 2008 occurred on the same day on the Hebrew calendar: Elul 29, which marked the end of the last two "Sabbatical Years" (which occur every seven years). Given my own research findings regarding autumn panics based upon the Hebrew calendar, this really struck a chord.

Indeed, let's start with a simple probability analysis.

The nearly 700 point drop in the DJIA (just over 7%) on 9/17/2001 and 777.7 point drop in the DJIA on 9/29/2008 (just below 7%) were two of the three largest Dow point drops in U.S. history:

ScreenShot052.jpg

These drops occurred on the last day of the Sabbatical Years that occurred between 2000 and 2001 and between 2007 and 2008. This last day of the Sabbatical Year is when debts are to be forgiven per Jewish tradition:

The sabbath year, in Hebrew shmita (Hebrew: שמיטה‎, literally "release"), also called the Sabbatical Year, is the seventh year of the seven-year agricultural cycle mandated by the Torah for the Land of Israel, and still observed in contemporary Judaism.

During Shmita, the land is left to lie fallow and all agricultural activity (including plowing, planting, pruning and harvesting) is forbidden by Torah law. Other cultivation techniques (such as watering, fertilizing, weeding, spraying, trimming and mowing) may be performed as a preventative measure only, not to improve the growth of trees or plants. Additionally, any fruits which grow of their own accord are deemed hefker (ownerless) and may be picked by anyone. A variety of laws also apply to the sale, consumption and disposal of Shmita produce.
A second aspect of Shmita concerns debts and loans. When the Shmita year ends, personal debts which are due during that year are considered nullified and forgiven. The Book of Leviticus promises bountiful harvests to those who observe the shmita and makes observance a test of religious faith.

Thus, in the last 15 years, there's only been two days when the Sabbatical Year ended, i.e., 9/17/2001 and 9/29/2008, and on these days two of the three largest point declines in the DJIA in U.S. history occurred. What are the odds of that?

Given 250 trading days per year, seven years entails 3500 possible days in 14 years. As for the last day of the Sabbatical Year, this occurs once every seven years. Since there were two of three days of significance, the odds of Elul 29, 5761 coinciding with one of the three worst point loss days is 1 in 1166. This would be the odds for the second hit as well, i.e., Elul 29, 5769, occurring on one of the three possible days. Thus, the odds for a coincidence of the last day in the Sabbatical Year in 2001 and 2008 both occurring on one of the three largest point declines in stock market history is the multiple of the two probabilities, i.e., one chance in 1361889. (It's actually more significant than this combinatorially since the three largest point declines could be measured against all U.S. stock trading days, but this analysis gives one a good idea of how unlikely such a "coincidence" is.)

==

> more: http://www.greatdreams.com/blog-2014-2/dee-blog726.html

The US is surviving the Strong USD pretty well so far...

Is this just because Oil is very weak, or are their other reasons?

Steve Forbes on His New Book - Money: How the Destruction of the Dollar Threatens the Global Economy – and What We Can Do About It

How Debasing Money Debases Society

In a special reprise holiday edition of FS Insider, Jim welcomes back Steve Forbes, Chairman, CEO & Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media to discuss his new book about money. Few topics are as misunderstood today as the subject of money. In his book, Mr. Forbes explains how a weak dollar is at the heart of many problems today, including: the weak economic recovery, slower long-term growth, high food and fuel prices, declining mobility, greater inequality and the destruction of personal wealth. Mr. Forbes argues that the most effective way to return to a healthy economy and a sound money policy is to put the dollar back on a gold standard. He outlines several different forms a gold standard could take in today’s global economy. One of the key themes of the book is that stable money is the only path to a true recovery, and a stable and prosperous economic future.

Optimistic? Martin Wolf points at some Historic patterns

"An Economist's advice to Astrologers" - Martin Wolf, in today's FT

+ The IMF believes the World economy will grow at 4% in PPP terms (that's the LT average)

+ At such rate, the economy doubles every 18 years

+ Emerging markets (+5%) should grow faster than high income ones

+ Those of east Asia and south Asia will grow fastest of all (as every year since 1980)

+ Even with its deceleration, China continues growing at 6%

+ India may be a surprise - ought to be world's fastest growing, next two decades

"The Most important positive factor of all will be the decline in Oil prices."

This works to reduce inflation, and increase real incomes of consumers

Is the TRUTH about to come knocking on your door?

Be careful, if powerful elites, start looking for extremists in your neighborhood

economist_magazine_jan2015_zpse95e1726.j

> http://www.theburningplatform.com/2015/01/10/the-economist-2015-cover-is-filled-with-cryptic-symbols-and-dire-predictions/

When you use the word “extremist”, you may have in your mind a picture of ISIS fighters or the terrorists from the Charlie Hebdo massacre.

But for elitists such as Barack Obama, the word “extremist” has a much broader meaning. In recent years, it has become a code word for those that do not have an “enlightened” view of the world. If your views on politics, religion or social issues are extremely different from the liberal, progressive views of “the mainstream” (as defined by the mainstream media and by “mainstream” politicians such as Barack Obama), then they consider you to be an extremist.

==

- source: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=17851&page=23

New Definition : "Extremist" - anyone who has taken the time to enlighten themselves

Non-extremists : are either:

+ privilege elites, who enjoy enslaving the masses,

or

+ sheeple: frightened and brain-dead SECLUDOS, hiding from all the truths that are spilling out everywhere

except in the Corporate-controlled media

The Shemitah: The Biblical Pattern Which Indicates That A Financial Collapse May Be Coming In 2015

The-Shemitah-Financial-Collapse-In-2015-

Does a mystery that is 3,500 years old hold the key to what is going to happen to global financial markets in 2015? Could it be possible that the timing of major financial crashes is not just a matter of coincidence? In previous articles on my website, I have discussed some of the major economic and financial cycle theories and their proponents. For example, in an article entitled “If Economic Cycle Theorists Are Correct, 2015 To 2020 Will Be Pure Hell For The United States“, I examined a number of economic cycle theories that seem to indicate that the second half of this decade is going to be a nightmare economically. But the cycle that I am going to discuss in this article is a lot more controversial than any of those. In hismost recent book,

Jonathan Cahn has demonstrated that almost all of the major financial crashes in U.S. history are very closely tied to a seven year pattern that we find in the Bible known as “the Shemitah”. Since that book was released, I have been asked about this repeatedly during radio appearances. So in this article I am going to attempt to explain what the Shemitah is, and what this Biblical pattern seems to indicate may happen in 2015. If you are an atheist, an agnostic, or are generally skeptical by nature, this article might prove quite challenging for you. I would ask that you withhold judgment until you have examined the evidence. When I first heard about these things, I had to go verify the facts for myself, because they are truly extraordinary.

More

If you listened to Daniel Estulin back in 2008 or 2009, you'd heard him say that one group of elites were planning to collapse the world economy. The other group was against it as they feared for their safety. Looks like the first group has got its way and now, the effers are running scared of the forthcoming hanging from the lamp posts. I sure wish there's a better way of waking up the sheeple but as Clif High would put it : universe will do whatever it takes to get you to wake up.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-26/middle-class-evaporates-global-oligarchs-plan-their-escape-form-impoverished-pleb-ma

As The Middle Class Evaporates,

Global Oligarchs Plan Their Escape Form The Impoverished Pleb Masses

..... At a packed session in Davos, former hedge fund director Robert Johnson revealed that worried hedge fund managers were already planning their escapes. “I know hedge fund managers all over the world who are buying airstrips and farms in places like New Zealand because they think they need a getaway,” he said.....

..... the Guardian describes how many global oligarchs are already planning their escape. These people know full well they are being enriched criminally. Their response is to take as much money as possible and flee before the pitchforks emerge (see: The Pitchforks are Coming…– A Dire Warning from a Member of the 0.01%).....

"“I know hedge fund managers all over the world who are buying airstrips and farms in places like New Zealand

because they think they need a getaway,” he said..."

Names and addresses of those "retreats" would make some interesting content for a website.

Especially, if the people could be matched up with the crimes they committed

Let's feed their fears, since they have benefited from the matrix gaining power by putting ordinary people into fear

Catherine Austin Fitts-2015 Forecast Volatile & Violent

Published on Jan 25, 2015

Investment banker Catherine Austin Fitts predicts that 2015 is going to be “volatile and violent.” Fitts says, “I think 2015 is going to be a very rough year. I think you have to be prepared for wild swings. We’ve seen oil come down 50%.” Fitts also points out, “The creative destructive aspects are pretty scary.”

Are we going to have a big U.S. dollar devaluation at some point? Fitts says, “That’s a military question. Where the dollar comes out really comes down to both the covert and overt military capacity of the United States.”

On gold, Fitts says, “I think everybody believes they need some gold. Gold is central bank insurance. . . . Basically, what I say is you have to have a core position.”

Felix Zulauf - interviewed on KWN

"we are trapped in a Deflation"

Mp3 : https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/188900035/download?secret_token=s-Y9zAJ&client_id=0f8fdbbaa21a9bd18210986a7dc2d72c

Founder and President of Zulauf Asset Management AG – Felix has been a member of Barron’s Roundtable for over 20 years. Felix has worked in the financial markets and asset management for almost 40 years. He started his investment career as a trader for a large Swiss Bank and eventually was with leading investment banks in New York, Zurich and in Paris. Felix always believed that the world economy and the financial markets move in cycles. That has helped him avoid all the major casualties in the financial markets since the 1973/74 bear market in equities.

===

+ Freeing of CHF good for the economy "in the long run", but will trigger a Swiss recession

+ China has been soft-pegged to the strong USD, and that is hurting their economy.

They will reflate, and that will hurt their currency

+ The Euro will continue to weaken (in long term?)

+ He has, again 3 weeks ago, recommended in Barrons buying bonds, despite low yields

+ USD: growth will be less than expected, rate rises "off the table"

+ There will be a brief correction in the USD, when people see growth estimates are too high

+ A 10-15% correction in stocks is possible, but "not a Big bear market"

+ Structural bear market in commodities "will continue for some time"; precious metals an exception

+ Ray Dalio was the only one at Davos who understood what was going on. GS "has no clue"

> http://kingworldnews.com/felix-zulauf-2-1-15/

2015 : "A Year of Crisis and Cleansing"

"THE AGENT OF THEIR DEMISE"... that coming Revelations of 9/11 will kick off an essential cleansing effort

The Perps : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19877

There are now hundreds, perhaps thousands, of environmental and health advocacy groups, anti-war and pro-peace initiatives, social and political reform organizations, economic and financial whistleblowers, military veterans and secret service retirees, as well as alternative news websites which are all grimly aware of the 9/11 Truths. Each of their causes and missions will be greatly advanced in the wake of so many 9/11 exposés revealing the actual U.S. Government conspiracy against its own citizenry.

That is precisely why 9/11 is the Lynchpin”.

The upwelling of festering sentiments toward Washington will be as overwhelming as it is galvanizing. The sense of betrayal will be as earth-shattering as it is catalytic. The will to take back their power by We, the People will be as fierce as it is ferocious. With so much political and social structure collapsing overnight, the opportunity for institutional and societal transformation will be unprecedented.

pearl-harbor-911.jpg

Furthermore, the profound governmental failure and corporate turpitude around the 9/11 attacks will likely be acknowledged in such a way that We, the People will realize the pervasive and palpable need to start over. Institutional breakdown — in every sphere of life — will necessarily spark a renaissance in thinking and in “doing right” everywhere. However, first the USA must pass through this eye of the needle known as 9/11 Truth revelation.

Unfortunately for those who joined the 9/11 conspiratorial plot, they will each experience their own “lynchpin moment”. Perhaps most of them will do so in the privacy of their own home or office, unknown to anyone else except their handler and their Higher Self.

9/11 TRUTH is the Lynchpin

On the very day that the Twin Towers were demolished by thermonuclear explosives and super-nanothermite charges, and the Pentagon was pierced by a missile from the U.S. Military arsenal, those who concocted the scheme had also built their gallows, lynchpin and all. Little did they know that the internet, which they have utilized with great stealth and subterfuge, would also be the agent of their demise.

==

> https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2015/02/14/cosmic-convergence-911-truth-is-the-lynchpin-it-will-be-pulled-at-the-perfect-time/

It's time to give the 9/11 Perps the justice that they deserve.

Maybe the US will arrest NetandYaHOO on his coming visit to the USA

Tony C's latest comment on Stocks - He provides a new Long Term Target: SPX 2530- 2630

"The LETTER" (from Greece) may drive stocks on Monday

We are now posting our next long term target for this bull market: SPX 2530 to SPX 2630 by Q1/Q2 2016. This target will be posted on the SPX weekly chart, like the ones in the past that have been achieved.

SHORT TERM

We were counting the impulsive advance from the recent SPX 2042 low as it unfolded. Friday, however, the market pulled back a bit more than expected for that short term count, even thought it held the 2085 pivot and then rallied to new highs. As a result we must now count four completed waves, with the fifth underway, from the downtrend low at SPX 1981. Unfortunately there are three possible ways of counting this pattern. First, this fifth wave up will end this uptrend. Second, this fifth wave up will complete Minor wave 1 of this uptrend. Third, this fifth wave up is actually Minute wave iii of Minor 3 for this uptrend.

spxhourly2.png?w=640&h=485

The first possibility suggests the maximum this uptrend could reach is SPX 2145. The fifth wave (2085-2145) can not be longer than the third (2042-2102), when the third is shorter than the first (1981-2072). We give this count a 10% probability, as it appears too short, overall, for Intermediate wave one of Major 5.

The second possibility we give a 30% probability. Should Greece fail to deliver a letter on Monday that falls within the expected guidelines, the EU could put a halt to Friday’s drafted four month loan extension. The market would likely then selloff dramatically, retracing Friday’s entire rally. The third possibility we give a 60% probability. It suggests SPX 2072 and SPX 2042 completed Minor waves 1 and 2. Then SPX 2102 and SPX 2085 completed Minute waves i and ii, and Minute wave iii is currently underway. Whatever happens on Monday will likely determine which of these two short term counts are in play. Short term support is at the 2085 and 2070 pivots, with resistance at SPX 2111 and the 2131 pivot. Short term momentum rose to overbought on Friday and ended there

> https://caldaro.wordpress.com/2015/02/21/weekend-update-488/

Big Drop in stocks

Mar.: -SPY-: Chg : volume/ -GDX : Chg. : -GLD- : Chg : volume: x10.3? : WTI.Cr: -DXY-- -Chg- : --TLT--: -Chg- : Posts= / Views: cum'l
21: 210.41 - sat - : 000.M: 19.33 +0.00 : 113.57 - sat - : 0.00M: 1,181.7 $46.45* 97.801 - 0.000 : 131.51 +0.00 : 05 : 099 / 060 : 2,341 /
22: 210.41 - sun- : 000.M: 19.33 +0.00 : 113.57 -sun- : 0.00M: 1,181.7 $46.45* 97.801 - 0.000 : 131.51 +0.00 : 03 : 102 : 059 : 2,400 /

23:
24: 208.82 - 0.00: 000.0M: 19.64 - 0.00 : 114.56 +0.00 : 0.00M: 1,192.5 $47.69* 97.450 - 0.000 : 132.62 - 0.00 :
25: 205.76 - 3.06: 144.3M: 19.36 - 0.28 : 114.73 +0.16 : 3.00M: 1,194.6 $48.97* 97.200 - 0.250 : 131.50 - 1.12 : 00 : 108 : 000 : 2,503 /

- 1.47% on heavy volume

The Office of Financial Research, the agency tasked with promoting financial stability and keeping an eye on markets, released a paper last week stating that the stock market is dangerously overpriced, and that excessive leverage will exacerbate the next market correction.

The paper is aptly titled “Quicksilver Markets” alluding to when prices deflate, it will happen swiftly and not without pain.

“The timing of market shocks is difficult, if not impossible, to identify in advance, let alone quantify — a shock, by definition, is unexpected,” wrote Ted Berg, an analyst at OFR.

But Berg identified several indicators that are pointing to a correction. Instead of looking at valuation in isolation, Berg and his team analyzed other factors, such as corporate profits and leverage, and found a disturbing picture.