REAL ACTIONs to "change things" - Suggestions

nicki-minaj-karate-chop-o.gif

Break the blocks... the barriers to a better world

This is a record of a discussion from RVD's channel

First:

"May I make a suggestion? Why not ask your Facebook readers, and those who watch your videos:

to help in generating ideas that might move the world in a positive direction.

I can help in collecting the ideas, if this interests you."

Then, Ron "invited" suggestions:

"Please do this and send me topics that I can address in my videos. Thanks."

My response was:

Possible Activism /or Solutions to the present "Stalemate" of Frozen Power

==

1 / Protests in front of local Media outlets (newspapers, TV stations); with signs: "Tell the Truth"

2 / Protests near police stations: "Stop the Militarization: We are not at War - This is our Home!"

3 / Buying strikes : One day protests, where No One Buys anything, until (key objective) is Met.

4 / Buying agreements, signatories agree to buy only Locally-grown healthy Food

5 / Get rid of your car, live somewhere where you can walk, and don't need it

6 / Protests at stadiums, with Signs : "Switch Off Pro Sports. Renewing our Country is the Main Event!"

==

(These are just a few ideas. Maybe ask people to vote for favorites: #1,2,3... Out of Top 10)

George L. reacted:

Those may be too narrow, too "activist in-your-face" for some here.

Maybe add some actions like:

===

11/ Form a Skype room Prayer Group (to spread positive intentions),

12/ Make Videos on individual ideas to Wake People up

13/ Make and record protest music, share on the PM316 channel

14/ Organize a conference, with RVD and Max Igan as speakers

15/ Ron could start or use a Forum, and encourage commentary

(since good ideas get LOST here too quickly)

===

Ron has pointed out that Nos.7-10 were missing.

Here they are:

==

7 / Support Stephen Bassett's Drive for ET Disclosure thru Social Media

8 / Set up a new charity, with clear objectives, then: crowd-fund it

9 / New Skype rooms, with re-localization objective

10/ Relaunch SwissIndo's "best ideas", but without wealth promises

==

I think he may touch on these points in his next Video

Ron Van Dyke has done a Video, with these ideas

27-11-2014: POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS TO THE PRESENT ‘STALEMATE’ OF FROZEN POWER

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5TZe3OvLa0 =

My post there:

Friar N:

Thanks for addressing this Ron! (You are busy! Haha)
It will be interesting to see people's reactions to these quickly-created ideas!
Are there more ideas out there?
"RFD"? haha. It was a typo. I meant to write: RVD: Ron Van Dyke
SwissIndo's "best idea", should be: "best ideaS" - plural !

And later: (with a bit of frustration, when I saw so few posts after a few hours):

Friar N:

Wow. Our rights are being threatened.
And freedoms stripped away one after another, in an environment of corporate media lies, and endless war!

And no one, apart from Ron and George L cares to comment on some fresh ideas about how to battle this !?
Sorry to get in the way of the bible bashing, and "musings about the Deity"!
Maybe I failed to realize everything here is purely for gentle entertainment.

THEN, People seem to wake up... and, as GL put it: "The Cavalry arrived!"

George L:

Look again, Friar. The cavalry has arrived !

(here are just some the comments he was referring to):

RhmBic.

Here is a suggestion...DEFEAT MONSANTO!!

Focus on one corporation (the worst) that has been deliberately KILLING humanity! Ban GMO FOODS, demand labeling of all products that use GMO foods from the corporations, major food distribution chains. Focus on one at a time, make a list and start movements. I like the truth in media for sure!! Fukushima..is still out of control and killing the Pacific Ocean and is hitting the West Coast. Why does the media ignore this? Time for responsible truth in news not scripted propaganda to mind melt the masses. Looking forward to see where this takes us. Namaste..

SoftlyW.

most are good ideas gentlemen...can you imagine if we all just left only our bill money in the bank and took the rest out every paycheck? Seriously, this would close the doors right now. Tony Venuti is a friend of mine, he lives in Tucson and he has picketing/protesting of the media every weekend...check him out on FB or listen to his radio blog...can you imagine if we all did that in all cities where the news is? Good video...loved it

Johnny L

The thing is, today, more than other times in history, above all else, what it will take, is many of us, strength in numbers, as well as help from benevolent ones in a position to help. Yes, start small, also in communities, physical & virtual, but it must grow. Those in power are simply too damned organized & have infiltrated so profoundly, over a long, long time. One person can make a difference, yes, but it would be because it went viral. Many projects haven't been successful yet, but doesn't mean they failed. We just have to build upon what each one before accomplished, & correct its flaws. Back up something like New Earth Nation, that is one of them that presently seems to be gaining some momentum
: photo.jpg :
Key Maker - with REACTIONS to all 15 ideas !!
========
there are no simple answer for the mess we are in.. and at the end of the day.. any effort to help is a helping.. however placing our effort and time into the right place.. just the right place to effect change is key.. its too easy to spin your/our wheels in this world.. the media is not our friend.. and why will not be until we have won... mass media is at the heart of it..

so place your resistive efforts in the best place you can.. use your individual talents as best you can to resist the 'they' that have taken over us.

anyway.. for what its worth .. heres my take on #1 - 15. (IMO)

1) All major media outlets are owned and run by the same people.. this is obvious now.. these people do not listen to protesters.. if the protesters turn ugly this is good for them... they can then spin that what ever way they want..
-it may educate some people that the media is BS.. but I question if the same effort would not be better placed in something constructive.. protesting is not constructive..
#1 assumes that the people that you protesting against.. actually care.. they don't.. they fully do not care !

2) same again.. protesting against the police is what they want.. IMO.. it will not work, again 'they' have you spending your time on something that will not actually help you.. so 'they' win because 'they' can wait and we have rent and food to pay for.. they can wait and wait and wait.

3) absolute rubbish.. the people that control us.. 'they' have an unlimited amount of funds because we give them 90% of what we earn.. 90% over our lifetime its 90%.
-now intelligent buying is all good.. protesting with your wallet does work... TOTALLY.. and its probably the easiest thing that one can do on an individual level...

4) never heard of buying agreements.. I like the sound of that tho.. buying local works.. pay in cash.. wink wink.
-tax is not used for the people as it is meant to be.. so do not feel bad about avoiding it !!

5) yup.. if you can get rid of your car.. sure.. but that is a contractory approach.. I would say look at avoiding the petrol thing for sure.. avoiding personal cars is not so practical
-the US is fairly limited for green options.. but E bikes are great.. (HHO works I use it on my diesel motorhome.. saves me about 30% on gas.. and I could get that better with some effort).

6) protesting at sports events will not win you any friends... (its a bad look) again.. lead with a good example not with good (well placed) moaning. The people you are protesting in-front of.. want solutions !! they already know at some level that shit it f''ed up.. (they really do not want to be told again and again.. that is why they are at the sports event.. to forget !) these people want to see working solutions.. and people want those solutions to come from people now-a-days.. not from their government !

7) ET disclosure is premature at this stage.. who cares about ET when we can not even communicate with in our own ranks.. who.. who would the ET address ?.. the UN ( f@#k off!)
-no sorry this ET thing is a waste of time.. we have more pertanant issues to address here first before trying to make friends.. ET disclosure will not help the people to self organise.. it might actually have the opposite effect.. if the media is still owned than what is the point in hearing about ET from them ?.
-the ET's will not come until we the people have a voice.. and they (the ET's) know that we do not have a voice right now.. and many things much change before we do.

8) yup.. however the organisation of those charities needs to be solid as .. most charities now-a-days have just become corrupted by a few.. and the cause is then circumvented.
-this boils down to the same issue.. how to organise a large (very large) group of people into focused constructive action.. how do these people orgnaise them selves without leaders ?

9) Skype is a good tool for what it does.. but we need a much more comprehensive tool.. an internet tool to help organise our selves.. into communities of interests and ultimately communities of action.. this tool does not exist on the internet yet.. but it will... it must.

10) I have no idea about what swissindo is.. however.. I can say why it failed.. it failed because it did not have a management structure in place that could handle the diverse opinions that any large group of individual can generate. .. this is the internet tool that we need.. a tool that can move past consensus and into .. 'something else' .. something that does not require majority rules etc

11) Prayer work.. mass meditations work.. there are many of these already that anyone can participate in... actually if you would like to get involved in global mediation for peace.. an important one is being held today 28 Nov, for Egypt.. see http://2012portal.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/time-sensitive-make-this-viral.html
the below links are about mass meditations and their effectiveness.
http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/proof-that-group-meditation-can-change-the-world/
http://www.minute4peace.org/thescience.html

12) yup

13) protesting only works when there is a solid plan.. and a solid solution behind it.. its the plan that is important.. march music is just one small aspect of that

14) ?

15) most forums do not have a structure .. i.e. a design that will actually produce an outcome.. they do produce lots of talk and lots of text and largely the effort wasted.

Im not trying to bag your idea's Friar Newborg and George Lincoln..
however I believe that placing your/our effort in exactly the right place is required now.. and I believe that people need to take responsibility for implementing their own solutions (in organized groups that is).. basically because no solutions will come from our governments that will work for us anymore.. those days are gone... so self organization is key.. and for sure.. we are missing the required tools it seems.. the required environment to do that.. to self organize on mass.. one day.. some dude or bunch of dudes and dudets are going to change all of that (i hope).

REACTIONS to Key Maker's comments:

==

Hi KeyMaker, thanks for the reactions to every single idea.(!)

Here are some reactions to your comments. The real purpose of the "Tell the Truth" protests at TV stations, and newspapers is to deliver two messages: First, that people are no longer willing to swallow the Lies, and Second, to embarrass them by COVERING the protests on the Alternative Media, so the people can see the contrast between being ignored on the MSM, and getting the message out on the AltM. You are right: Turning "ugly", would be counter-productive. The protestors need to stay disciplined, and focused on-message, as in Hong Kong.

2/ The protests around the police stations need to be done with Humor, such as: Women holding protest signs, but wearing Combat clothes above the waste and a ball gown below: to illustrate the CONTRAST between what the police should be, and what they are becoming. AltM coverage would help

3/ We need to cut off their sources of funding. Not buying their products is the absolute best way to do that. People need to see that they have the power to hit them where it counts: in the pocket book. A one day buying strike would be mainly symbolic. Not watching their media is already hitting CNN and the other TV networks. They are slowly dying, and thiis shows we can beat them.

4/ Yes: The BUY LOCAL from Mom&Pop stores is another go way to do economic battle with the Globalists !

5/ If the Getting-rid-of-Cars movement gets people to move to Small Towns, and rebuild those communities, with Awake&Aware people it would be fantastic ! Check out the website: StrongTowns (dot) org

6/ This is a war... against those still asleep. And the biggest concentration of sheeple is those "on the sofa". Next best place to find the sleeping Zombies is at professional sporting events. This is the fantasy world, of distraction. How to wake them up? Humor will help...

7/ Stephen Bassett has a worthy cause. Ending the Truth Embargo would do plenty to wake people up. And Bassett has a good idea about how to do that. All you have to do to help at this stage is send a few Tweets. Surely that's worth some brief minutes. See: tinyurl (dot)com /ET-Storm

8/ I totally agree. I have seen many scams, and possible scams, wrapped up in Good Intentions. Let's be savy and discerning. But some charities are worth supporting. We need leaders to step foward, and build a track record of effective leadership. I could give a long list of those who have disappointed me, but I will spare you that. I actually think Bassett has been one of the effective people on a difficult cause.

9/ Skype is okay for getting people to work together - I think it is best when combined with: Forums (for working chat and more thoughtful research), and Youtube, to record what happen in the Skype Room. OPPT pulled some of this together for a while, and so did QEG. It's a pity that the core ideas they were developing were not more, er, genuine. I actually tried to engage this, but found they could not tolerate probing questions.

10/ Swissindo actually managed to get people from all over the globe to talk together, and develop some ideas (like CVACs and how they might be employed). They also pulled together a conference. To me, it seems the main problem was, that SI did not have the financial capabilities that it claimed to have - or at least it could not deliver. The system of titles and heirarchy was also off-putting for many people,

=

> I will leave George, to comment on the other actions: #11-15...

George reacts to Keymaker. Johnny wants people to support NEN.

G.L.:

Key, here are my comments...:
#11./ Thanks for the links to Prayer groups. It is not really my thing, but the idea seemed to fit with the viewers here
#12./ Ron already makes videos, but I think some of the ideas here might favor a different approach, such as a Protest Song, or a mini documentary. depending on the idea. (XX has already provided an example of a protest song video. Maybe Ron can lend some support to these efforts, along the lines that I have suggested.)
#13./ Small? Sure. But it can be helpful. A good protest song can widened the cause, and help awaken people.
#14./ Rather than a sitdown conference, Ron and Max could do a Streaming Conference on the web, to solve the problem of distance. Ron (RVD) is in Florida, and Max is in Australia.
#15./ The Friar has an idea about tying together: Forums, Skype, and YouTube. That's worth a try
(Later, elsewhere RhmBic. said):
What is stopping you?
(-2):
What are you doing Geo? I may not be addressing these specific issues yet but I do work in my community that helps make a difference for people with needs. Not to list specifics but I will say I have and do donate lots of my time doing so.
G.L.-1:
NOTHING is stopping me.
Check out my Protest Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt4JqrRSc1GZrD7O5HMpG-HVHkk_FSEnw -
On the other points, I have already done 2-3. How many have you done? As for carrying signs. One man on his own will hardly bring much news coverage, which is the main point of the protest ideas.
G.L.-2:
Building community, is about sharing ideas, understanding what others want, and thereby making things happen. I am actively involved in loads of projects like that. And have a trail of successful projects launched. But most of them are not relevant to the readers here. But they are fully real. / The Friar and I have kicked this off. It would be good for others to show some contributions too.
( Johnny LR says: There's strength in numbers... Don't give up):
JLR :
The thing is, today, more than other times in history, above all else, what it will take, is many of us, strength in numbers, as well as help from benevolent ones in a position to help. Yes, start small, also in communities, physical & virtual, but it must grow. Those in power are simply too damned organized & have infiltrated so profoundly, over a long, long time. One person can make a difference, yes, but it would be because it went viral. Many projects haven't been successful yet, but doesn't mean they failed. We just have to build upon what each one before accomplished, & correct its flaws. Back up something like New Earth Nation, that is one of them that presently seems to be gaining some momentum. We need to aggregate all who are active & of value, wherever in the world, & unite, even if we have differences. Respect of Self & each other, of course. Help each other with strengths & weaknesses, as best we can. Then, together, weed out the "bad" seeds, that will inevitably slip in. We just cannot give up.
Friar N:
What can we do, what can YOU to, to GROW this movement?
That's what we all should be thinking about, rather than criticizing others.
I have extract key parts of this discussion an put them on the Acore Forum / Link: tinyurl (dot)com /RVD-Actions1 - A few people have looked at it, but no one has joined in the commentary there. Frankly, there have been times I have been ready to give up on the group here. Apart from George, Key, and Johnny, there does seem to be much interest in actually doing anything. I am not that keen on the Rod Class approach, but I do like to see people cooperating and working there / JLR, please do keep us posted on efforts and success with the NEN movement

• 1 month later...

. . .
Then, Ron "invited" suggestions:
"Please do this and send me topics that I can address in my videos. Thanks."
My response was:
Possible Activism /or Solutions to the present "Stalemate" of Frozen Power
==
1 / Protests in front of local Media outlets (newspapers, TV stations); with signs: "Tell the Truth"
2 / Protests near police stations: "Stop the Militarization: We are not at War - This is our Home!"
3 / Buying strikes : One day protests, where No One Buys anything, until (key objective) is Met.
4 / Buying agreements, signatories agree to buy only Locally-grown healthy Food
5 / Get rid of your car, live somewhere where you can walk, and don't need it
6 / Protests at stadiums, with Signs : "Switch Off Pro Sports. Renewing our Country is the Main Event!"
==
(These are just a few ideas. Maybe ask people to vote for favorites: #1,2,3... Out of Top 10)
George L. reacted:
Those may be too narrow, too "activist in-your-face" for some here.
Maybe add some actions like:
===
11/ Form a Skype room Prayer Group (to spread positive intentions),
12/ Make Videos on individual ideas to Wake People up
13/ Make and record protest music, share on the PM316 channel
14/ Organize a conference, with RVD and Max Igan as speakers
15/ Ron could start or use a Forum, and encourage commentary
(since good ideas get LOST here too quickly)
===

Hey, some of these are REALLY HAPPENING !

The Acore Forum is growing in Traffic and in posts,

New Videos (like "Is Resonance Enough?") are coming out.

And the UniversityOf Truth, to view the veracity and value of Videos on Youtube, is up and running.

Interesting interview that Dave Schmidt gave on 14.Jan.2015 with the Ambassador

_mg_8749_16x9__lightbox169.jpg

(at about 95 minutes into the Podcast):
The Ambassador did mention that he will be setting up "a training camp" soon in a South East Asia country.

He invited people ("lightworkers") from the Radio show to come. There will be both schools and military training in a "primitive... jungle setting." People will have to cover their own travel expenses.

(Modwiz summed up some other issues, like this - from right at the END of the show):
According to what was said on last night's DS show, the Ambassador will be with Ron one more time, and perhaps one more time with Kevin Baker. Then he will retire for awhile. Things are going to start happening in Asia where the politics will allow for it. Once we hold our pols responsible, they can then consider other outreaches besides what DS will be doing.

Some thoughts about real actions

Background – what do we think we know?

Simon Parkes - The running of earth, who was in charge and how was decided a very long time ago.

The whole of this prison planet is Draconus reptilian created in terms of its systems and structures. Those humans who are so despite to climb the ladder embrace this and are part of it. In most cases they are mind controlled, bloodline families. This is a very effective control system but very dispassionate.

The difficulty we have had from a good perspective is that those elite governments now totally control a number of countries with their corporations and politicians that is not the aliens that are the problem anymore, it is the humans who are in very strong positions who are full of greed and only out for themselves.

Randy Cramer - The corporate banking model is an Alpha draconian model and is all about usury, debt and imaginary money, creating pyramid corporations to subvert law and order, that is their structure. The fact that they infiltrated earths structure, creating the East India Trading company, earth corporation. We do not understand how to reel in business and corporate power, not short term

Simon Parkes - “We have a situation where we do not have turf wars on earth but rather where countries are trying to push their ideologies. So it is mainly to do with humans and demonic entities (47 mins) and not the aliens, who not playing the key role they might have done 20 years ago.”

Randy Cramer “We do have the opportunity to move to a golden civilisation, more accountability. SP is correct, it is not ET, it is these proxies of human beings who are operating through non dimensional beings and multidimensional non human beings, puppeteering leaders”

Problems

1. Earth is a prison planet and people simply do not know

2. Very effective Alpha Draconian model of rule based on control of banking, usury and debt as well as all key natural resources and position of power on earh

3. Negative demonic, multidimensional beings and non-humans exist in the astral plain

4. Bloodline families have sold their souls to this demonic influence who feed off human suffering, in exchange for black magic abilities, wealth and power

5. How to eliminate / deter bloodline families

6. How to eliminate demons and their influence

7. How to reel in business and corporate power

8. What new power structures will be needed

Objectives/ Problems

1. Educate people

2. Expose the reality of demonic influence and ring of pedophilia

3. Expose the extent of mind control technology

4. Expose and Eliminate bloodline families and their supporters

5. Eliminate associated centres of control and influence on earth – bases / technology

6. Encourage military and political resistance to come forward and ask for the support of the people

7. Every means possible, no matter how small an effect, should be used to hack away at this anti-christ structure of control.

8. Will ET offer help

Excellent Work, Yelik

That's a neat summary of a fascinating interview : Weber's Panel, with R. Kramer, S. Parkes

4. Expose and Eliminate bloodline families and their supporters

could also be:

4. Expose, Eliminate or reduce power of bloodline families and their supporters

Archived