WHO is "The Ambassador" from the Dragon Family?

Good guys and not-so-bad guys

Ben Fulford spoke about the Child sacrifice practice in an interview he did very recently with Mike Harris:

MIKE HARRIS: Short End of the Stick March 31 2015 with Guest Ben Fulford

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jXHnymHkpU

"They put on black masks, and give orders to the Vatican... and keep themselves secret"

I do think that the people that Ben is talking about must be the same as the so-called Dragon Family.

The secrecy is very, very important to these people, the so-called "Black nobility"

Ben Fulford says at 38 mins.: "There's been a big clean-up behind the scenes.

We see that in the news in the UK about the pedophiles, and in the steps

taken by Pope Francis to get rid of thousands of priests.."

"The holdouts are the Bush family, and the Saudis, and Israel"

(As Mike Harris says: Those are the bad, bad guys.)

The less-bad guys? : Maybe the pentagon.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say that the audience interested in what the Ambassador has to say is too small for any major operation to be involved. I agree with the view that something is going to be sold to us in the future and that different ways of getting the attention of the public that don't involve false flags are being beta tested. People who lust for power are usually very clever and persistant, but not creative. What they usually do is trick creative people from the general populace to give them ideas straight from the horse's mouth to tame the horse, as it were.

I found this recent commentary of Fulford's interesting. https://www.facebook.com/paradoxman316/posts/10153195858274555

It assumes the west is more or less purged, and that a global system is benign at this time. The war is won, so to speak, and now it's time to build our new world. Nothing to see here but a "win/win" global alliance. I don't know about that.

I found this recent commentary of Fulford's interesting. https://www.facebook.com/paradoxman316/posts/10153195858274555

It assumes the west is more or less purged, and that a global system is benign at this time. The war is won, so to speak, and now it's time to build our new world. Nothing to see here but a "win/win" global alliance. I don't know about that.

Yep. That's more or less what he says in the interview with Mike Harris.

If the West was truly purged would we still have leadership so favorable to the 1%...

And would Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush be seen as leading candidates for President?

I would be more easily persuaded if these two were both in Jail, or at least permanently out of the race

The main problem is how many are still asleep.

I discovered that on my trip to the US last week. The Official story of 9/11 is still widely believed.

And everyone is keen to say bad things about Putin and Russia.

The brainwashing seems mostly intact

George Lincoln gets real... and asks the "Tough" questions

Modwiz' latest video said "all questions" will be answered by the Amba.

And George L. got creative:

TVoP Upcoming Events April 11, 12, and 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEylRamXsKQ

George L's posts:

photo.jpg

1 /

Questions "about anything"...?
But when I listened further, it sounded like that the Q's would be limited to business plans, etc. And the Questions that I would really want to hear answers to, would be ruled out-of-bounds. Here are some: (see next post) . . .
To be honest, I "get" why these questions will not be allowed; since it may be too dangerous to answer them. Whomever answered them honestly might put himself at risk. Until these sorts of questions are allowed, and can be answered : I will watch from the sidelines, while wishing this effort the best of luck.

2 /

GEORGE's TOUGH QUESTIONS :
+ Where is the Dragon family wealth "stored"? (ie do we see it primarily in stock markets and real estate, and if not, then where else might it be stored - BTW I do not believe those stories that Gold on the planet is 10X the "official estimates" of 175,000 tonnes, or about 5 billion ounces.)
+ Who manages the DF wealth? (Is it the asset managers whom we see publicly? That would include "family-controlled entities" like Edmond de Rothschild Group, and other known money managers. If there are other secret managers, it would be good to know that, even if their names cannot be revealed.)
+ Who would be able to make a decision to redeploy DF wealth in a different way?
+ What assurances can be given that the present effort to provide funding for projects, is not just "window dressing" intended to give the DF a positive image, while they continue to drain the wealth of the world into their coffers?
(Yeah. These are tough questions. And there are more. But these are the sorts of things that people really want to know, I believe.)

Modwiz125

+George Lincoln Nobody is screened. They ask questions as they see fit. None have had your questions. It is a simple as that. Why you infer censorship escapes me. I keep my comment section tidy for my own aesthetic preferences. I have to see this community board all day and night. It sometimes needs some Feng Shui employed.
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gifphoto.jpg

(Here's my own comment there):

It sounds like those Questions are fair game. I wonder if anyone will ask them? I would also like to hear the answers.

Let's call a spade, a spade.

Here's Dave Schmidt, spouting more "useless garbage" ...once again

April 8th Message

He is beginning to complain about people "losing faith" in his message.

Is this any surprise?

He seems to have banned all the best posters from his channel,

and only the dupes and sycophants are still posting. It is sad.

But really, what did we expect from this failed politician?

Yes. Dave Schmidt's little enterprise seems to be running out of gas.

I made a comment (not public) under that Video: April 8th Report

And I got some interesting responses to this comment of mine:

Some people will swallow anything !

FIU file posted these responses:

Agree Friar.We are based in the centre of the UK and USA financial establishment monitoring frauds from London and New York.
We have daily contacts with all senior banking establishments,law enforcers and traders.Also unfortunately for DS we have contact direct into the Federal Reserve via a work colleague's relative wo is very senior.Its all complete BS end of story.The rhetoric of project funding in this arena has been used by every dreamer and scammer over 20 years!! and many crooks have made much loot spinning the yarn and collecting due diligence fees and upfront fees for projects that have no chance of funding as there are no funds.If you want funding go to the established institutions who can prove the money.If your project is that good it will get funded. Even in this cruel world there are many philanthropic organisations out there willing to help without the need for any deflective BS.Keep it real folks!! Reality and not blind faith is needed here.Get DS and the RDF to unequivocally prove their funds or leave the arena fast before you get scammed!! Best to you all.

2/

Thanks we will.You would be amazed what we have seen over the years in the arena of project funding fraud. With a lot of it unfortunately emanating from the Western USA.So many we have met who talk of controlling billions of USD cannot even pay for a breakfast,pay their utilities or pay their mortgages.but when we get behind skin deep we see no money and a trail of deception and lies. This is not cynicism but facts based on 20 years experience.

Its time for DS and the RDF to put up or shut up!! If they cannot walk the walk then exit the arena and stop taking fees under false pretences and wasting everyone's time.Its reality check time!!!

(my next comment there might be - though it is likely to be deleted, if I post it):

What surprises me is that people might choose DS's audience as the arena for a scam since they seem to have so little money.

Of course, their extreme gullibility, and willingness to swallow anything, and even invent positive details (see Modwiz and RHM-bicycle comments along the way) - where they were oh-so-willing to accept the story, and even abuse people like me who went on asking real questions - may explain why they chose DS, and RVD. These two had already shown that they had an audience that easily fell for obvious scams like the RV, OPPT, and Swissindo.

In the early days, I asked more than once, Why were DS and RVD chosen for this task. Now they seem to have move on to an even more willing TVOP team.

If this is what is really going on, it is truly sad for those well-meaning people who might be duped (once again?). But there is an important lesson to be learned.

Thank you "newone". I hear you. Me too. I can't tell you how disheartened I felt when I allowed myself to really listen. I still listen to Dave Schmidt, just to keep a sense of how things are going and possibly pick up any relevant information that could be useful. Did you watch this video from Ron Van Dyke? Totally impressed I was. It was one he did to the Dragon Family Elders 16/3/15

Tx for bringing Ron's message to my attention. It was good for me to re-watch it. Ron gracefully address the vital issues to bring about a Jubilee and new beginning for everyone. Basically Ron's appeal to the Elders is " to fund the things that need to be funded so the infrastructure supports the Awakening" (see details below). I think Ron is right and it's worth repeating in a written form.

Maybe the TVoP was truly a good personal effort from the Ambassador while waiting for the big guys(Elders) to establish the new infrastructure. Maybe it was not to be confused or mistaken as the BIG PLAN to set humanity free. I will give them the benefit of the doubt and let time tell the truth.

It's too bad the Ambassador and the Red Dragon did not make this more clear to us what is going on and give us some transparency. This would of avoided much disheartening and produced a better response.

If this is the case, then I see the reason why the TVoP needs to be a business type model, working in the context of the "old Corporate system", expecting profits and funds re-reimbursement.

However I see the TVoP (Ambassador) effort is different than the infrastructure setup that Ron is proposing to the Elders. I see the coming Elders effort (see Ron's proposal and more should be added) as a non-profitable and no refunds should be expected for these effort. These infrastructures is to belong to the communities and to the nations. I believe that the Elders and the Royal Families should take their share of responsibility for funding the Cabals(see Notes under obstacles #1) efforts that created this corrupt system that brought much damage & chaos on earth and all the people of the nations. I guesstimate that it will take 50 to 100 years to clean up, deprogram, bring healing, reconcile, re-build and bring peace back on earth before communities can truly get back on tract to be fully productive and free.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16-03-2015 : Ron Speaks to the Chinese Family Elders

Introduction :

1. (.40-1.10)Ambassador putting his own funds to overcome 666 (financial tyranny of human debt-slave system)

2. (.50-.56)War on ignorance (555) begin to educated people of 666 system so to empower & liberate humanity.

3. (1.11-1.46)Ron saw TVoP as coca-cola light because it’s creating new debt & new debtor.

4. (3:05-3:30)After Chinese communist revolution, many elders lost their priviledges and had to do things themselves instead of relying on servants.

5. (3:90- 4:05) Ron was told (by those he’s in contact with : Amba, RD, historians, etc…) that 95% of the world wealth is controlled by the RD family.

6. (4:05-4:17)RD family has roots in Europe too, if that’s true, then the Europeans roots are illuminati and not honorable.

7. (4:50: 5:30)This wealth belongs to the people who created it and produced it while they were enslaved against their will. We the people have enriched you.

8. (5:30-5:55)Divine mandate is to set the people free. You(Elders) hold on your shoulder the capability to liberate humanity.

Obstacles in front of Liberating Humanity

1. (6:00-6:50) Creation of Corporation : Business structure on earth that allow people to escape accountability and responsibility for their action. It allows them also to deceive and to lie.

+Note: (6:50-8:39)Cabals always came to you(elders) for their lies(to control people) and you didn’t bother checking and have funded them inadvertently. But now you know.

+Solution:

a) (8:48-9:16) Set up a mandate for corporation (including the corporate governments) have to tell the truth and be held accountable.

b.) (9:16-9:46 )Set up courts that the people can bring action backed by actual authority and actual means of implementing the action. Pay the police, military, and enforcers to force the Elites to tell the truth and become accountable.

2. (9:50-11:30) Financial Fraud : Corporate contracts can only exist with other corporation for contracts are made with two parties or more that are equal. So you had to change all humans into a corporation without telling them. That’s an invalid contract on its face. It’s based on fraud.

3. (11:30 – 12:30) Disinformation : All (government, Education institution, corporation, all major institution on the planet from East and West) are nothing more than disinformation mills.

+Solution : If the war against ignorance to be won, you need to be setting up major major media networks all over the world – funding them and financing them with the mandate to tell the people the truth.

Conclusion (14:00-14:50)

-I was praying that you would see your mandate of heaven and have the courage to actually exercise it and put your money where your mouth is. Find it in your heart to fund the things that need to be funded so the infrastructure supports the Awakening

-unlike the Cabal which does everything in its power to create infrastructure that keeps the people from awakening

-because the Elites in the West and East know that once the people are awakened there’s an egalitarian system put in place where everyone is free.

-Even the Elites as you’re just as much in bondage because you are living a lie and lies always hold you in bondage…lies do not liberate.

5. (3:90- 4:05) Ron was told (by those he’s in contact with : Amba, RD, historians, etc…) that 95% of the world wealth is controlled by the RD family.

That to me is simply nonsense.

There is absolutely no evidence for such a wild claim, and much against it.

How can people think this is a credible possibility?

Have you done any research into how much wealth is on our planet, and who holds it?

I think that would be a worthwhile starting point.

Ron's track record in getting these things right is very poor, as you may know.

7. (4:50: 5:30)This wealth belongs to the people who created it and produced it while they were enslaved against their will. We the people have enriched you.

How does Ron create wealth by living off the government?

Many who do actually create wealth complain about the taxes they pay to support transfer-payment recipients.

If you want to have a fruitful discussion, it might be worthwhile to define what you mean by "creating wealth".

That to me is simply nonsense.

There is absolutely no evidence for such a wild claim, and much against it.

How can people think this is a credible possibility?

Have you done any research into how much wealth is on our planet, and who holds it?

I think that would be a worthwhile starting point.

Ron's track record in getting these things right is very poor, as you may know.

Well, I think what we've all been understanding is wealth in general is mainly in terms of Gold holding. Not fiat money or other paper forms.
I don't think anyone really knows how much Gold a particular country is holding. I have seen some declared numbers, but countries are not revealing their true numbers.
Based on history, I can see that China did accumulate much wealth(gold) in the past 4000 years. 95% could be exaggerated, but I could see a number above 70% as realistic.

How does Ron create wealth by living off the government?

Many who do actually create wealth complain about the taxes they pay to support transfer-payment recipients.

If you want to have a fruitful discussion, it might be worthwhile to define what you mean by "creating wealth".

That statement is general. Let's stay away from getting personal by implicating Ron's personal life.

What I understood Ron meant by "creating wealth" is the people of the world have been under slavery for a long time by which the Masters(Anakims descendants, Royal Families, Cabals, etc...) benefited mostly from the wealth that the people produced. For sure the Masters(& government) can reap 10% of this work, but anything above that is unlawful and theft. And usury is unlawful and theft. I think the families with their 90% earned wealth are to care for their own sick, poor, and elderly. This should not be the responsibility of the government.

I don't know Chinese(or other Asian) history to say if the Eastern Royal families treated their subject fairly by not incurring large taxes and stealing from the people over the past 4 millennials. If I were to make a guess based on the fact the average person in China seems to be as poor as the Americans; I would think that most likely all this wealth that the Royal Families and Elders have accumulated over the years largely comes from theft taken from their people too. I think, in general, the Chinese were more wise by focusing on trading and avoided conflicts and wars with other nations. So if my understanding is correct, they have largely earned this wealth with honest trading. It just ended up in the Royal Families vaults with time. So largely this wealth would belong to the Chinese people.

I think it is arrogant of us, western people, to say the RD Families gold possession is our wealth when our ancestors hand's were very bloody from enslaving the blacks, killing & raping the Native Americans, and have supported our government & Western Royal Families agenda to destroy and conquer other nations including bringing communism into China and other wrongs our government have done to them. Our hands are quite bloody and we cannot all blame it on the Cabals to avoid accountability. We, the people of America, had an opportunity to bless the whole world. When we came to America in the 1600s, we should of been more honorable and watchful in not letting the Cabals in our country in the first place. So if there's someone to blame for the Cabals doings and our world condition, it is largely, us, the American people.

Let me give you some figures on Gold, using a recent price of $1,200

Gold Estimate: Tonnes : Ounces* : $-Value

"Official" Est.-- : 175,000 - : 5.63 bn. : $6.76 Trillion

D. Wilcock ---- : 2.0million : 64.3 bn. : $77.2 Trillion

*(tn. x 32,150)

Compare with GDP --- : Total Gold amount /

Measure --- : - Annual- : Official : Wilcock :

U.S. GDP -- : $17.7 Tr. : 31.8 % : 436. % :

World GDP- : $72.6 Tr. : 7.75 % : 106. % :

Tang.Wealth: >$300 Tr : 2.25 % : 25.7 % :

This shows what Percent of those measures might be represented by Gold.

Even Wilcock's very large figure, suggest that Gold is (a maximum of) only about 25% of Global tangible wealth.

Those Wealth-in-quadrillions Figures that some people throw around make no sense to me - WHERE is the wealth stored?.

And if Gold did exist in Wilcockian quantities, as soon as people realized that and it began to find its way into the market, the price would fall, perhaps by as much as 80-90%.

"I think it is arrogant of us, western people, to say the RD Families gold possession is our wealth when our ancestors hand's were very bloody from enslaving the blacks, killing & raping the Native Americans"

I don't really buy that.

None of us alive today did that. Our actual ancestors may have fought slavery.

We are no more responsible for them, than we are for anyone from the past.

(I am posting this, but I haven't a chance to listen yet.)

Meet The Ambassador: Sunday April 12, 2015

Published on 12 Apr 2015

TVoP had its second, Meet The Ambassador forum today, Sunday, April 12, 2015. We also invited some "alumni" to join us for the new people to get acquainted with the faces that are becoming familiar to us. This allows for organic networking and community building. A community where we know each others names and faces. A real community. We post theses videos for people to get to know the upcoming movers, shakers and builders of the new infrastructure and network. We also hope to inspire others to get involved, as they can, with what is growing into a true vision of peace

Listened to over 1:40 hours

Positions: on the Call

1 : couple (Lolani, Richard)

2 : Rada.
3 : blank
4 : grey-h. lady (Sienna Laya?, "momma-bear")
5 : Christine of PA?
6 : John, grey-h. man, violet t-shirt + wife (later)
7 : black man, bearded
8 : Fred Pasner, blue Hawaiian shirt (came in later)
9 : blonde man, mustache
+ : Amba
+++: place-holder images
+ : Krishna-avatar
+++: place-holder images
Includes: Virgil, Sanjay, Elisa, Gary Morgan, Jacky Santeso, Jeff Howell, Wayne Rhodes, Dean, Bennet

===

Notes:

#6-John : His Vision: We are moving towards collective consciousness.
As we become closer to each other, we become telepathic.
#9-Amba : I agree. The purpose of this is to hear your comments, me to listen
#4-Sienna : Has a community (Rise?, with #5 &others), offers webinars, classes, workshops
... : Based in Ecuador, has "elders" on her team. Mission: "to own our darkness" ?
Amba : I resonant... we need to start thinking as a unit
... : Family has no lack of technology, no lack of funds... we need confidence in the creator.
... : "You have my full-hearted support.
#5-Christine : We are the new template builders... building bridges as we go.

#?-Sanjay : Wants community hubs... he seems to be based in Brisbane, Aust.

#?-Virgil : Awakened 4 years ago... busy healing. Sees a focus on healing, peace/harmony ctrs.

... : Whatever the exchanges are, they need to be affordable. Facilitators, not gurus needed.

#1-couple : Likes hubs idea.

Amba : To save our souls... we need to act right, and be giving

At 56mins, Christine: wants to get down to nuts and bolts:
How can we make sure that money does not get channeled back (to cabal)?

Amba : That's my job... we will be doing auditing... Grass roots in a controlled way

At 60mins: We were drawn to Ecuador because of possible disasters
Amba : Putin has saved us several times
6-John : Would you recommend buying Chinese Yuan?
Amba : Yes. But the Russian ruble will be the strongest currency (into?) next year

Amba : Everything's ready, but we need to do paperwork.
We are going to be very busy into May... I was looking at a video about bond redemptions,
and they had so much wrong.

Wayne R : I'm happy to be part of this... and want to tell our children: "Join Us"

Amba : We are now in the world of 666 (ID cards)... The beast = financial system

Amba : (near 1:25 hrs) Politicians are like cartoon characters... traumatizing us

========

Up To 1:40 Hours, I thought: There is plenty of good heart here... and I especially liked the way #4-Sianna wanted to help the Amba with his teeth issue, But I heard very little of what I might call practical plans. I think people might be wise to spend less time proving their "heart" credentials, and focus more efforts on the practical side. (Please keep in mind, this is a comment from the sidelines, since I am not yet part of this effort.)

I made a pitch to the TVOP group to give some finance to ST.

Why? Because I like what it does.

StrongTowns_zpsell6zkit.jpg

An Alternative and Practical approach: StrongTowns

There was plenty of "good heart" shown by those who spoke in this latest podcast Meeting with the Ambassador. But if you are like me, you may have been unsatisfied. It was almost as if people were trying to attract funding to their various worthy projects, by putting their good intentions on display. Nothing wrong with that. But is it really sufficient? I think there might be a better way, than merely explaining one's mission with positive phrases. The numbers and practical demonstrations of what can be achieved matter too.

I want to ask you to listen to Chuck Marohn, in this recent podcast, Loose Ends, from his Strong Towns (dot) org website. He connects the various "dots" in his podcast in a way that shows his positive intentions, and his desire to build stronger and more humane communities (Believe it or not, he manages to connect sustainable engineering with Jesus' story of the Good Samaritan.) He also "walks the walk." He already runs an organization which travels around the country, explaining to people in clear phrases and practical terms, how their communities can be made more sustainable In economic terms, but also more livable in human terms. If you review the material on his website, and listen to the podcasts there, you will see that ST is loaded with a wealth of practical information. He also has a budget, and can discuss in detail his past results and his plans too.

I think TVOP should offer support to StrongTowns. This might be through a 3 year interest-free loan for ST to purchase office accommodation, that would help them to lock-in their premises costs. After 3 years, they could repay by selling the premises, or by refinancing with a bank. This would help this worthy organization to stay ontrack with its present mission and growth path. Many communities around American would benefit from that.

A different approach than many on TVOP? Yes, it is. But no less worthy. And it has already proven its practical value.

=== ===

Podcast : Episode 212 : Loose Ends

Link : http://shoutengine.com/StrongTownsPodcast/loose-ends-8216

• 2 weeks later...

ZAP Talks about the Ambassador's Project Funding approach

Dave Schmidt criticised Zap for making these comments on his Apr-22nd Video.

(here's an Excerpt from Zap's comment):

IN ANOTHER MATTER OF PROJECT FUNDINGS, I HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO UNDERSTAND THE RED DRAGON FACTION IS DOING SUCH PROJECT FUNDINGS. TIME AND AGAIN I HAVE RECEIVED EMAILS FROM MANY THAT HAVE DIRECTED ME TO THE RED DRAGON WEBSITE TO SEE WHAT THEY DO, HEAR THE LATEST VIDEOS FROM THE AMBASSADOR AND FRIENDS, AND ALL THAT. I INQUIRED ABOUT THE VERACITY OF THEIR PROCESS. WHAT I FOUND SURPRISED ME SOMEWHAT.

THERE IS ONLY ONE DRAGON GROUP THAT IS REAL, OFFICIAL, AND IN CHARGE. THEY ARE THE GOLDEN ONES.

FIRSTLY, THE RED DRAGONS HAVE SOURCES OF FUNDS THAT DO NOT COME FROM THE FAMILY SIDE, AND ARE BACKED BY FUNDS FROM CORPORATE SPONSORS, VENTURE CAPITAL FIRMS, AND OTHERS THAT LOVE THE IDEA OF CHERRY PICKING PROJECTS. IMAGINE A DONALD TRUMP TYPE OF FUNDING SCENARIO, AND THERE YOU WILL HAVE THE RED DRAGON MODEL OF FUNDING. THIS IS CLEARLY EVIDENCED BY THE “ELEVATOR PITCH” THEY REQUIRE, AND THE SUBSEQUENT HOOPS YOU HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH.

THIS IS NOT TO SAY THIS IS NOT A VALID MODEL; QUITE THE CONTRARY. IT IS A VERY REAL AND ACCEPTED METHODOLOGY OF WEEDING OUT THE CHAFF FROM THE DESIRABLE PROJECTS THAT CAN MAKE A FISTFUL OF MONEY.

BUT IT DOES NOT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE MOM AND POP GROCERY STORE BUSINESS PLAN THAT WILL HELP THE MOM AND POP, AND HELP OUT THE LOCAL COMMUNITY. NOT ENOUGH OF AN ROI AND THEREFORE A WASTE OF PRECIOUS TIME AND RESOURCES.

THIS IS WHERE WE DIFFER. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE BOTTOM LINE AS LONG AS IT (AT MINIMUM) BREAKS EVEN, PROVIDES FOR A REASONABLE INCOME, AND HELPS PEOPLE. THE FUNDS AT OUR DISPOSAL ARE THERE TO BUILD COMMUNITIES, AND REBUILD THE GUTTED MANUFACTURING INFRASTRUCTURE CAUSED BY THIS OUTSOURCING DEVIL. GOOD BUSINESS SENSE SURE, BUT OUTSOURCING HAS RAPED COUNTRIES. WHAT’S THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE?

SECONDLY, THE RED DRAGONS DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE MAJOR GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS AT ALL. THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY PLANS (THAT I AM AWARE OF) TO REPLETE OUR OXYGEN, OR PLUG THE OZONE HOLES THAT WILL FRY US, OR FIX FUKUSHIMA. WHY? BUT THEY DO WANT AN ELEVATOR PITCH, AND CHERRY PICK MONEY MAKING PROJECTS. ARE THEY FUNDED BY A DONALD TRUMP OR SIMILAR?

I REACHED OUT TO THE AMBASSADOR TO HAVE A CHAT WITH HIM. NO RESPONSE AS YET. [iT HAS] BEEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. I DOUBT THEY WILL ANSWER BACK UNLESS I PAY MY $100, REGISTER, AND DO MY ELEVATOR PITCH I GUESS.

==

> http://thepromiserevealed.com/poof-susan-zap-update-apr-19-2015/

DS said: We are on the same side... We know who you are (was that a threat? Sources on the web have revealed the name: Jerzy Babkowsky.

Is that who Dave thinks they are?)

There might be some more info from Dave in his Apr.22nd radio show:

http://www.starworldwidenetworks.com/index.php/Audio/Sedona_Connection

The Amba will soon be a guest on Charla's show, and will also be on DS's next show.

(Could this be because he is not getting the expected "traction" through TVOP ?)

On the radio show: A guy called Mark from Australia said he had presented his project to TVOP and the Ambassador. And he got some "good feedback", with the Ambassador saying the project activities were "close to his heart." He said that he had a good idea about how to go about it, and "would need to buys some land, etc."

My reaction to this was: This guy seems to be clueless about what a business plan really is! You need to know exactly what you will buy, approximately what it will cost, and how to price your goods and services when you deliver your end product and seek clients. I heard NONE of this sort of detail in Mark's brief description. I wonder how many of these do-gooder guys are going to wind up thinking they were "led down the garden path" when their projects do not get funded?

Schmidt mention an elevator pitch that was nothing more than a "list of good ideas", and said (rightly, I am sure) that is sort of submission would not get funded. He also spoke to another person who had give his pitch, and the Ambassador had asked Crystal to phone him back. She did, and they talked for 20 minutes, giving various suggestions. He said that Crystal sounded very tired, and a little overwhelmed with all the work she was doing after having volunteered to help the Ambassador.

DS went on to talk about the RV, saying he still thinks that people may one day be able to exchange 1 million Dinar for more than $1 million.... But he says that will only be possible using the Dragon Family's money. Something that Schmidt never explains, and the sheeple who call into his program is:

Why on Earth, would the DF ever want to reward reckless speculators in the Dinar, by funding redemptions at such a ridiculous price?!

People beware: this looks, quacks and walks like a SCAM ! The DF has zero reason to do that, even if they exist and have been wealth. Do not waste your money on Dinars.

DS says: "There will be no RV, until the cabal is neutered".

I say: even then, if the cabal is neutered, there will still not be an RV, except maybe though a big collapse in the US Dollar. AND there are far better ways to pay that, than to by worthless Dinars! Wake up people!

HOW MUCH IS THAT ??
At 13 minutes in, the Amba says:
"It is very important to put the focus on facts..." / in THIS video:

Let's do that! ie. Focus on Facts
I am still trying to get a fix on HOW MUCH MONEY the Ambassador may have, that he is willing to commit to Funding worthwhile projects through TVOP. And also, what it costs to pitch a project.

Here's what we have been told:
+ Dave Schmidt said in a recent video that the Amba has his own Trust fund, and that it had assets in it which were "more than the resources of a small country", and that would be Billions or even tens or hundreds of Billions.

+ Univ.OfTruth believes "the Ambassador has Billions to invest in these Projects", and claims a source "is said to have mentioned a figure of $300 Billion!" - but many, including me, find that figure hard to believe

+ Artie Santinni quoted DS from an 11 month old podcast talking about the RV, saying that the DF had resources of 1,000 Trillion Dollars or more - another claim that I cannot believe, since I think total tangible wealth on this planet might be $300 Trillion, or less

+ I asked Modwiz125 to confirm, if he could, the $300 Billion figure, saying that "Maybe it is an error, and the real number is $300 Million". Modwiz responded as follows:
"I do not wish to make it about money by talking numbers. Let us say I do not see a need to correct any numbers mentioned here other than 300 million is way too low." That response suggests to me that Modwiz believes the real figure is measured in Billions of Dollars.

THAT would be plenty of money to start many good projects.

Meantime, we are seeing that it is costing more and more money to PITCH these projects to TVOP. As one GEI poster has said in a private message:
"Business case workshop $100; Project pitch workshop $50; Present your project pitch $100; Total: $250). It is a reality that a lot of people don't stand a chance to get VC funding for a meditation center, mental health center, etc...yet this is not explained to them and they get charged $250, plus $100 to meet the Amba Q&A."

I suppose we will know fairly soon how real this is. But if Modwiz or the Amba can back up those wealth claims - and/or reveal how much they are really willing to commit to these programs, it might help people who want funding to assess whether it is worth bearing the cost of pitching their ideas.

(It has also been pointed out to me that people who pitch their ideas may lose the right to patent them. Maybe this is not a problem for a pure charitable program. But it you have a new technology that you are seeking to fund, it may be a factor.)

(One of the friendly GEI posters has passed this comment on to me,

saying that it was from one of the old RVD channel posters and was removed from YouTube - DS's channel):

A--- K---

Check out this interview with 3 guests, one being an ex banker turned whistleblower/activist.

It's 3 hours long, but info about Red Dragon @ 1:11:55. From there you should be able to locate a thread on Project Avalon with so many more revelations.

MP-3 Files of the interview : Hr-1 : Hr-2 : Hr-3 :

Meantime, Dave Schmidt says : "the Ambassador is excited... he has big news"

Schmidt claims, he will be only be listening to Two More Pitch sessions.

After that "he will become a gypsy, and be involved in family business."

DS could not say what that was, but it was exciting.

He suggests listening to Charla's interview with the Ambassador:

http://www.starworldwidenetworks.com/index.php/Audio/CharlaA#1

(it's worth a listen... the Amba with positive comments)

A REACTION to the Keenan Interview (link in post #91)

What an embarrassing and illogical mess this interview is!

Santilli starts out promising he will "get right into it", and then spends about half of the first hour making claims about how much research he has done into Keenan's story. Then after an advert or two, he brings on Neil and Team Keenan.

The first question was, What are the Collateral accounts?

NK doesn't answer it, but instead deferred to Chris Brosnahan (CB), who also doesn't answer the question clearly. Instead, he provides misinformation, saying the Dollar is gold-backed. (It is not, the dollar is now a fiat currency, backed only by promises, not by gold.) Mr B. then claims that Gold leased from its "real" Chinese owners is what is now backing the world financial system.

(There may be some truth to part of the story. Serious researchers like Dr Joseph P Farrell have said that there may be a "secret system of finance". Some genuine looking Gold bonds have surfaced. People claim that these were issued by the US Treasury, to hover up 'scared' gold from Chinese holders, who wanted to move their Gold out of China and other Asian countries before the Japanese or the communists took over. But they lacked the gunships and military to move such a valuable cargo. So they farmed the job out to the US - or people who claimed to represent the US. And they took the risk of accepting official looking securities with suspicious spellling errors, to holding physical gold in a threatened country.)

The third member of the Keenan team said at the end of the first Hour that the Gold bonds issue in the 1930's have never been redeemed. And the big drama that NK is involved in, is the effort of Far East based Gold bond holders to get "their" gold back.

Hour 2: / the most interesting segment /

xx notes coming xx

Hour 3:

PS begins the 3rd hour talking about the Georgia Guidestones, and NK uses that prompt to launch into a rant about how world, and especially the East has turned against the West.

Why has it taken so long to release the Accounts?

"Everybody is in the way... We need to clean the way before we go in," explains Keenan, unhelpfully.

CB is asked to explain the black books.

"They are called black books because they use black screens to list all the Gold-bond related transactions since 1934."

B. explains that the books have codes that can be used to "unlock" the screens, and governments have been trying to buy the books. But "there isn't an organization in the world that could handle it" ... ie, to use the information to get justice. NK will need help from a government or a Royal family to open the screens.

PS asks how NK manages to "zig-and-zag past the governments" that are seeking the Gold. (A strange question maybe, since NK is not really in possession, or near actual gold. His contract hass been through Bonds which may be fraudulent, and a bizarre accounting system, the black books.) Keenan explains that he was allowed to visit a secret bunker because he met certain "spiritual" tests, and participated in certain initiations. But he is reluctant to describe those rituals, accept to say that he is "looked after by nine angels."

CB says they filmed inside the bunkers for 15 minutes "with bright lights", but the film was blank when they checked it afterwards. B.'s description of the 5 day delay in the banking system shows that he does not understand why there are delays to limit the system's exposure to bad cheques. (I think a serious banking education will explain the workings in the first 6 months, and so he does not seem to have much real banking education.)

In response to a question: NK says he is allowed (by the DF) to "do as he wishes". But will be reigned in by the Dragons, if he goes too far.

Wlliam Guy Carr's book, called Pawns in the Game was recommended by NK's colleague.

The End Game? Keenan says the cabal wants only 500 million people on the plamet, and the air, the water, and the food is being engineered to hurt

Here's the other side of the story, the anti-Keenan side, as presented by the Goldwater report

(warning: they are long) : Part-2A : Part-2B : Part-2C (how he scammed JH)

Here's a comment from a poster (under 2B) who has had contact with Drake, Keenan, and Jean Haines:

There is now, no possible doubt that Neil Keenan, Drake (PTSD) Bailey, David Wilcock, Benjamin Fulford and all associated individuals are preying on people who are everyday citizens with hopes for a brighter future and have fallen for their "story" which has absolutely no truth to it. The listeners and followers are following a CIA sting operation that is designed to give the government more power over "we, the people". Unwittingly, those who are still fooled into following this garbage are causing themselves and the rest of us to suffer longer.
The Goldwater report 2b has an interview with Scott Pollack's contact, "Charlie", who offers some comments about Wilcock's Exposing Financial Tyranny book at 1:00 Hour into podcast 2B. Charlie (also called Paul Collin?) is upset with the way that DW used info from Charlie's own website, and told "fairy tales" about the documents he got from Charlie. Charlie says that DW's claim that 'someone died... because they looked at documents" was ridiculous...
Scott Pollack says: DW's Financial Tyranny "conflates a big lie... and then drops the (Keenan's) lawsuit into it"
At 1;29 Hours in, Charlie/Paul say that Keenan "put in motion" the Chiaso bond incident. The police were after an Italian guy, not the Japanese. The Italian. "owned a bar in the Philippines" were bad actors hung out. "Keenan was getting schooled by Keith Scott" on how to scam innocent rich folk, using the Gold bonds as the McGuffin (ie to get $100 million into "trading programs" - which as part of "a scam that's been going on for a long time")
At 1:40 Hours, "the point man for the White Hat Report" explains "Trading Programs" - the mechanism for "printing money" for certain high-yield investments, with a minimum size of US$100 million... They were used to rebuild Europe after WW2 and have now been used for various "humanitarian projects" - which are b.s., 'made up stuff' to pay off contractors.... but can later lead to defaults and the overthrow of governments.
At 2:00 Hours, it is revealed that Jean Haines had been "on the hook" for almost US$200,000 (later in 2c, this increases to $300K!) to help NK in his "humanitarian causes"... NK told her; "These people are all waiting for me... If I had unlimited funds, I could move faster"
/ Once they absorb this info, people should be asking themselves: How much of what NK says about the Red Dragons can we believe? /

Week Ahead Update and Clarity with The Ambassador

The Amba says, "We want to wage a war on financial tyranny..."

"We need to let these ladies handle things..."

"I am planning to leave for a while... I will not be able to hear pitches for two weeks"

(In reaction to this news, Univ.Of Truth posted this):

"Things are going very well". That's good to hear.
But some folks are getting concerned about the total cost of making pitches.
Many people who have participated, have very little money, and so make sacrifices to make these pitches. My own idea is to wait, and see which projects get money, and how much they get. There's a risk I will miss out, if only the "early" projects get funded. But there's (apparently) an even higher risk of delays and disappointment to those who jump in and start paying. So perhaps "waiting and seeing" is the most rational reaction to this opportunity.

=== ===

Hmm.

I wonder if Rada is being "played"... along with the rest of us.

I would like to hear his honest reflection on the process he has helped to create.

Neil Keenan's claim that the Ambassador is Bo Mikael Lindstrom, of Sweden

... seems to have come from a posting on Project Avalon:

Ambassador ( Red Dragon Family ) identified:

Amba2_zpsw2cz7q6a.jpg
NAMES USED:
Bo Mikael Lindström; ( also known as )
Master Bo Mikael Lindstrom; ( aka )
Mikael Lindström; ( aka )
Ambassador ( Red Dragon Family )
DATE OF BIRTH: November 16, 1962

> http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?77661-FULL-DISCLOSURE-Red-Dragon-Ambassador-Speaks-Out--You-ll-Never-Believe-Whats-Coming-/page2

Who knows who the Amba really is? I don't regard Keenan as a reliable source.

=========

April 27th Emergency Update
"the Amba. received a phone call he had been waiting to get for 2 years"

Do you believe this?
"Two years ago, the Dragon family had made a decision to fund the RV.
But it was shut down because the cabal tried to assassinate the Ambassador with cyanide."

In more than one seminar, He has made the statement:
"All of you here will be millionaires".

DS is shutting down seminars after May 3rd, because the Amba is busy.
And Dave will fly to China for a week.
"That is all very good news... Things are happening on the other side."

Who knows who the Amba really is? I don't regard Keenan as a reliable source.

I have had email/ messages telling me that the person on this webpage:

: BoLindstrom_zps6wlqtzsq.jpeg : Martial arts video

> https://twitter.com/mikael187

...Is the same as the person who calls himself "The Ambassador" and he presents material at the seminars of Dave Schmidt.

So maybe Keenan has revealed his true identity after all.

(Though I must confess that the accent I hear in RVD's videos does not sound Swedish to me / and "Jag L@ser Svenska" )

There are some crazy rumors about why DS has suspended his seminars ( link ), Maybe Rada will clear those up.

The interview by DS with Chrystal G was such a disappointment

Read about it, here (Post #62):

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19763&page=4

I was hoping to hear something sound and practical that would leave me with confidence

that TVOP is on the right track. Sadly, I did not hear that in this interview

ZAP says, (an excerpt From Zap midweek report, April 22, 2015):

ON THE PROJECT SIDE, WE ARE OH SO CLOSE TO GETTING UNDERWAY, I CAN ALMOST TASTE THE WORK. SO MANY PROJECTS ARE JUST IDLING AS BEST THEY CAN WAITING FOR THE FUNDS. MANY ARE IN DEEP DOO DOO BECAUSE OF THE DELAYS, BUT I CAN SEE THEIR BEGINNINGS NOW. I RECEIVED A VERY WELCOME CALL FROM EUROPE ROYALS TELLING ME TO GET READY FOR THE FUNDS, AS THEY HAVE BEEN CLEARED, APPROVED, AND INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO BANKERS TO BE ON STANDBY FOR THE TRANSFER PROCESSES.

THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST POSSIBLE NEWS I COULD GET NOW, AND SUSAN AND HER TEAM ARE ANSWERING ALL SUBMISSIONS TO PREPARE THEM FOR WHAT IS TO COME.

I HAVE ALSO LISTENED TO DAVE SCHMIDT’S RESPONSE TO MY ASSERTION THAT THE FUNDS AVAILABLE ARE FROM SOURCES OTHER THAN FAMILY SIDE. HE STATED THAT THE FUNDS COME DIRECTLY FROM THE AMBASSADOR, BUT DID NOT REFUTE THE OTHER FUNDS SOURCES. THAT’S OK. IF THE AMBASSADOR HAS RECEIVED PERMISSION TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT OR THREE FOR THIS PURPOSE, THEN I AM GRATEFUL HE HAS DONE SO. IT JUST MEANS THAT THE WORK AHEAD WILL BE DONE FASTER.

I ALSO AGREE WITH DAVE ABOUT THE MISSION AND PURPOSE OF THE MONEY IN RESPECT OF FUNDING PROJECTS. THAT IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE, AS IT IS ALL TOO EASY TO OPEN UP A CASINO, BUT A BIT MORE DIFFICULT TO DO A SENIOR’S COMPLEX. THE PURPOSE AND INTENT OF THE MONEY IS TO HELP OUR HUMANITY, NOT TO MAKE GAZILLIONS ON THEIR BACKS.

A part was:

"THE FUNDS, AS THEY HAVE BEEN CLEARED, APPROVED, AND INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO BANKERS TO BE ON STANDBY FOR THE TRANSFER PROCESSES."

Haha.

Can you smell the B.S.?

Do you give instructions to you bank, and then wait for something?

This is complete horsefeathers, pumped out be someone who is trying to fool people

Don't believe this crap, people!

We've seen this sort of nonsense for years from the RV scammers.

I'm blowing the whistle on this

Archived