DREAM Record : Had a dream? Share it

DREAM Record : Had a dream? Share it

There's a thread like this in the Fringe section.

But I just had one last night that seems more appropriate here

It is very simple; An Image and a Song

The Image is a White Dove coming alive, and flying off a Black background

Dove-wings-30_zps24ecd062.jpg

Here's the song:

"Any day now, any way now, I shall be released"

=

=

I often dream the same thing since I was a kid.

I'm in the ruins of a destroyed city as part of a group. Its pouring with rain but I 'instinctively' know I have to stay out of the rain. I know we are being hunted and in the distance I can hear someone screaming as they are ambushed by what is hunting us.......

Don't know what it means but I've dreamt it since I was about 5 and its as upsetting now as it was then

I often dream the same thing since I was a kid.

I'm in the ruins of a destroyed city as part of a group. Its pouring with rain but I 'instinctively' know I have to stay out of the rain. I know we are being hunted and in the distance I can hear someone screaming as they are ambushed by what is hunting us.......

Don't know what it means but I've dreamt it since I was about 5 and its as upsetting now as it was then

That's fascinating.

Have you tried to expand your sense of it, by drawing it?

Also, Dr RAM says most of the message of a Dream is in the emotions that are aroused, and connected by the Dream.

Thus, I have taken my dream and tried to explore it, by writing some poetry, that I may share later

• 3 weeks later...

Last night I had a dream about a small hawk.

20051016042954.jpg

I was looking out the window. And I saw a small bird flying straight towards the window.

And it flew into the window with a "thud".

At that moment, time froze and before it fell down, I could see it was a small hawk.

It was such a shock, it woke me up.

And my reaction was: Is this some kind of warning ?

"To see a hawk in your dream denotes that suspicions are lurking around you and your activities. You need to proceed with caution. Alternatively, a hawk symbolizes insight. Consider the phrase "hawk's eye" to mean that you need to keep a close watch on someone or some situation"

> source: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/birds.htm

Well, maybe a warning about seeing far ("hawk-eye"), but missing "invisible" barriers and risks.

Maybe I too, am protected by an invisible barrier

The Battle with Sauron, the All-Seeing- Eye - from a thread in the Fringe section

The electronica part in the second half of the Confrontation at the Cathedral wasn't exactly from a dream,

but it came from a creative visualization of Star Trek's Lord Vader battling with a wookie and other good guys.

Yelik posted:

A techno. version of the All Seeing Eye, by Omniverse
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=d2xYVa1VypU

Reaction:

That 's a good sound, more professional than the mix of "Friar N" and Lisa Gerrard;

This one has the best "audience retention rate" of the Music videos on Friar Newborg's channel

BTW, Lisa Gerrard's part of this (the beginning) - is called "Towards the Tower"

Her Tower may be the same as the one with the huge EYE that we saw near the end of Lord of the Rings:

LOTR's "Eye of Sauron" - is clearly a Reptilian Eye.

tumblr_m8b88iLZ3G1qd3ta7.jpg : Eye_of_sauron.jpg

The warrior good-guys do arrive, and do battle ... (in the second half of Confrontation at the Cathedral music.)

So you can think of the music as a re-inactment of a Heroic battle, where Sauron's Evil Eye is severed.

I admit the Cat-theC Video was not a "professional" mix, just a overlap of two MP3's :

+ Lisa Gerrard's Towards the Tower, and

+ Vader meets the Collective

The "creative" part was realizing that they would fit together well, and tell a story, and

figuring out where best to start the overlap.

What do you think, does this mix work? Does it tell a story for you?

Archived