Graham Hancock's Coming Sequel to Fingerprints of the Gods

Graham Hancock's Coming Sequel to Fingerprints of the Gods

asteroid-hits-earth-2.jpg

(Starts Just under 2 hours):

Ep.138 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Graham Hancock, The Interview LIVE on air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8TRM80qhdc

Has he found The smoking gun? "... that lost us an entire civilization"

There's a forgotten episode in human history - Atlantis?

Between 10-11,000 BC a civilization was wiped out

asteroid-hits-earth-1.jpg

12,918 years ago (+/- 5 years) - fragments of a giant comet hit the Earth

+ Signature in platinum

+ Black carbonization in the soil

Epi-center: was in North America, hitting the Icecaps:

"Instantly liquidizing the Ice caps... generating huge oceans of water, with debris"

"Vaporization of water, carried upwards debris, and darkened the skies"

"Black bituminous rain poured down... as described in ancient myths"

"Sea levels went up dozens of feet overnight... There was a release of weight."

"Volcanic activity... adding ash to the skies... with acid rain"

Mankind "was forced to begin again, like children"

Evidence... includes the 11,000+ year old Gobekli Tepe

Gobekli-photo_zps21ba7818.jpg

• 1 year later...

Joe Rogan Experience #725 - Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson

Streamed live on Nov 19, 2015

Graham Hancock is an English author and journalist, well known for books such as "Fingerprints Of The Gods" & his new book "Magicians of the Gods" is available now. Randall Carlson is a master builder and architectural designer, teacher, geometrician, geomythologist, geological explorer and renegade scholar.

Comments:

first of all. 50 people are fuckin dumb as a bucket of rocks. Randal is like a real santa giving gifts of true knowledge an Graham Hancock is a weed smoking indiana Jones bad mother fucker. Best podcast ever.
I would love to see a discussion between these guys and a scientist with mainstream positions on these issues
It's good to be skeptical of the mainstream, but it's also good to be skeptical of the skeptics. I've been digging around, and so far I haven't found anything in any peer-reviewed scientific journal in regards to their theory of ancient civilizations (if someone does have something, please share it). In fact, so far I've found two posts on Hancock's blog where he tries to discredit the peer-review system - which to me sounds a lot like dodging. I'm sorry, but until someone more reputable comes out in support of his theories, I can't take them seriously. It's easy to shout "muh mainstream" or "muh conspiracy", but that's not how science works. If a theory is valid, they shouldn't be afraid to hold it up to scrutiny. Using accusations of conspiracy or ignorance to defend your theory is a really cheap cop-out. And I'm disappointed that Joe Rogan - one of the modern voices of skepticism - would buy this so easily.

Of course it shouldn't. The point is that peer review is not a reliable method for verification. This is an excerpt from an article which argues that peer review is a flawed process: "People have a great many fantasies about peer review, and one of the most powerful is that it is a highly objective, reliable, and consistent process. I regularly received letters from authors who were upset that theBMJ rejected their paper and then published what they thought to be a much inferior paper on the same subject. Always they saw something underhand. They found it hard to accept that peer review is a subjective and, therefore, inconsistent process. But it is probably unreasonable to expect it to be objective and consistent. If I ask people to rank painters like Titian, Tintoretto, Bellini, Carpaccio, and Veronese, I would never expect them to come up with the same order. A scientific study submitted to a medical journal may not be as complex a work as a Tintoretto altarpiece, but it is complex. Inevitably people will take different views on its strengths, weaknesses, and importance. So, the evidence is that if reviewers are asked to give an opinion on whether or not a paper should be published they agree only slightly more than they would be expected to agree by chance...

i hope these taurid meteors can penetrate large underground superbunkers of pure scum built on the blood, sweat and wealth of millions of dead slaves, awesome podcast i was almost able to not think about the ongoing cull of humanity using war, poverty GMO's, viruses, covert sterilizations, fake terror groups, pathogens and EMF's for about 5 to 6 minutes at a time, thanks joe :-)
+russell sprout the thing is, graham says "humanity needs to clean up its act and that we are living on this planet like parasites", absolutely agreed!, but WE ARE ALL PRODUCTS OF THE RULING CLASSES, this is thier "chosen" paradigm in order to provide them the most effective way of keeping humanity in a perpetual state of division and subservience...

Archived