Daniel Sheehan - The famous Harvard lawyer assisting Disclosure

Can the pope and Vatican be trusted. I wonder if the illuminati are just playing good guy bad guy games so we believe there's a rift between religion and the Cabal? Just a thought, but I never under estimate this lot.

Watch and see... what comes of this.

What I see so far is that some major "good guys", like Sheehan, are willing to work under the Pope's "Laudato Si" banner.

This may become a major rallying point for genuine change.

How else, how better, might real change be brought about? Do you have a better idea?

(This is a genuine question... and it would be interesting to hear an alternative.)

In his lectures (here for the Romero Institute) Sheehan lays out the secret power structure of the USA, and its ties to Nazi Germany

Trajectory of Justice: 5-28-2015 part 1

Lovely people - whom Dr Joseph P Farrell has also written about:

(from the thread on the Romero Institute )

An extensive course on the History of US Espionage, etc.. since WW2

. . .

Much involvement of ex-nazis in the US intelligence operation

bundesnachrichtendienst110_v-teaserTop_z

Reinhard Gehlen / Wiki:

During the emerging phases of the Cold War, he was recruited by the United States military to set up a spy ring directed against the Soviet Union (known as the Gehlen Organization) which employed numerous former SS, SD and Wehrmacht officers, and eventually became head of the West German intelligence apparatus. He served as the first president of the Federal Intelligence Service until 1968. As President of the Federal Intelligence Service, itself a civilian office, he was promoted to Lieutenant-General of the Reserve in the West German Bundeswehr and thus became the country's highest-ranking reserve officer.

. . .

On 22 May 1945, Gehlen surrendered to the U.S. Army Counter Intelligence Corps (CIC) in Bavaria. He was brought to Camp King and interrogated by Captain John R. Boker near Oberursel. Because of his knowledge and contacts inside the Soviet Union he was very valuable to the Americans. He offered them his intelligence archives and his network of contacts in exchange for his liberty and the liberty of his colleagues imprisoned in American POW camps in Germany. Boker quietly removed Gehlen and his command from the official lists of American POWs and managed to transfer seven of Gehlen's senior officers to the camp. Gehlen's archives were unearthed and brought to the camp secretly, without even the knowledge of the CIC. By the end of the summer Boker had elicited the support of Brigadier General Edwin Sibert, the G2 (senior intelligence officer) of the Twelfth Army Group.[11] General Sibert contacted his superior, General Walter Bedell Smith, Eisenhower's chief of staff, who then worked with William Joseph Donovan, the former head of OSS and Allen Dulles, then the OSS station chief in Bern, to make suitable arrangements. On 20 September 1945, Gehlen and three close associates were flown to the United States to begin work for them.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R81453,_SS-Oberstu

Otto Skorzeny - check other photos for the dueling scar

Part-2:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am enjoying these videos on lectures by "Prof" Sheehan for the Romero Instittute

He discusses what the Pope is trying to do with his new encyclical.

He wants to put an end to an economic system that is destroying our planet

At 38 minutes:

Can we make an argument, that a better system can be found than Corporate capitalism?

At 40 minutes: (on Corporate capitalism):
"How's this working for us?"
Who would be hit most by a cancellation of debts? Banks, and those whose wealth is predicated on debts.

QUESTION - for Daniel Sheehan, and for those who support the debt Jubilee :

Danny, if this new post-Jubilee world happened... Where would you park your Retirement money, so that it was not at risk of disappearing.

(Assume: I am over 60 years old, and have only a tiny pension. I do have some cash, which is mostly in the bank.)

If I leave it in bank deposits, it will disappear in a bank bail in. If I put it in bonds, it may be worthless. If I put it in the wrong stock, the company may go bust. I suppose the only thing I can do is buy a house with a garden, and aim to grow food there. It is a very risky and volatile time we would need to live through. Many people, especially retired folk, may be much worse off than today. If you can not win their support, how will you win the support of others?

Dr B, Achieving the required change is not easy, even if the Vatican and President wanted it. The other point is what changes do we believe we want and how are they most likely to come about.

Some thoughts - Desired changes:-

1. Disclosure

2. An end to the control of central bankers black magic money system of debt

3. An end to psychopaths in positions of power

4. Release of hidden technologies

5. New honest and compassionate system of Governance

How is this likely to be achieved.

1. Political change - Highly unlikely without force

2. People Power - possible, but insufficient are both aware and willing to step forward and be counted.

3. Critical mass of people awakening to the truth and crimes - could be bloody and change would be achievable but is some way off, perhaps another generation.

3. White hats overthrow Cabal - possible with help

4. ET intervenes and forces the Illuminati - possible but wishful thinking

5. Cabal destroys itself and or planet through pollution - quite possible

6. Financial mayhem leading to war - might help if people rebelled and demanded new system afterwards

7. Religious leaders / Vatican decide to take the lead - suspect in my opinion since they'll expose their own crimes and shortfalls which could ruin them - truth and reconciliation maybe possible

8. New charismatic leader or group of leaders emerges offering real change - possible, but suspect and risky for those involved

9. Natural disaster / technological accident or cosmic event - possible, starting from scratch

Your post highlights some key components. No matter how we get out of this, it is going to hurt. Period.

Thank you.

Dr B, Achieving the required change is not easy, even if the Vatican and President wanted it. The other point is what changes do we believe we want and how are they most likely to come about.

Some thoughts - Desired changes:-

1. Disclosure

2. An end to the control of central bankers black magic money system of debt

3. An end to psychopaths in positions of power

4. Release of hidden technologies

5. New honest and compassionate system of Governance

How is this likely to be achieved.

1. Political change - Highly unlikely without force

2. People Power - possible, but insufficient are both aware and willing to step forward and be counted.

3. Critical mass of people awakening to the truth and crimes - could be bloody and change would be achievable but is some way off, perhaps another generation.

3. White hats overthrow Cabal - possible with help

4. ET intervenes and forces the Illuminati - possible but wishful thinking

5. Cabal destroys itself and or planet through pollution - quite possible

6. Financial mayhem leading to war - might help if people rebelled and demanded new system afterwards

7. Religious leaders / Vatican decide to take the lead - suspect in my opinion since they'll expose their own crimes and shortfalls which could ruin them - truth and reconciliation maybe possible

8. New charismatic leader or group of leaders emerges offering real change - possible, but suspect and risky for those involved

9. Natural disaster / technological accident or cosmic event - possible, starting from scratch

I do not think that change is easy.

Nor does Daniel Sheehan, I think.

change-architect-sign1_zpsuoubd5id.jpg

To get there, we need, as you say many steps, including:

"7. Religious leaders / Vatican decide to take the lead - suspect in my opinion since they'll expose their own crimes and shortfalls which could ruin them

- truth and reconciliation maybe possible" - etc

... as I say:

1/ Education - ie more knowledge of our true history

2/ Leadership - ie, someone in a position of power, presenting a plan

3/ Public discussion, acceptance and support for change

4/ Action

Sheehan himself is providing the Education, along with others (such as Simon Parkes).

The lectures on the Romero institute channel are truly remarkable - you really must start listening.

(And especially the lecture series called "Trajectory of Justice" and the "JFK" lectures.)

The Pope has begun to provide the needed leadership. The Laudato Si Encyclical was a big step.

Apparently, there is more to come in Philadelphia (in September), and more still in December.

Will the public embrace the education, and the Pope's leadership?

We do not know yet. A good sign is that it is almost impossible to get a room in Philadelphia on AirBNB when the pope

will be there. People will flood into the city to try to get a glimpse of him, and to hear his message.

We need more public discussion and debate of these big issues - even on GEI.

This thread, and some others on various aspects of the Pope's message is stirring some interest.

But I an eager to hear more thoughts from people.

The section of this video where the student's question how feasible is the Jubilee-driven change starts at about 38 Minutes,

and is a must listen, if this topic interests you:

*At just before 1:21 hours he says:

"WE need to withdraw the power from the Trans-National cabal... and NOT give those people a seat at the table."

I really want Daniel Sheehan to tell us: HOW do We-the-People do this?

At 1:28:40:
"We have to have companies, producers... willing to take responsibility."
"We do not have to engage in violence... Francis is going to call out the way."
"The time has come to lie down your bets."

"They finally put in the guy (Pope Francis) who has the courage to make the change."
"They keep saying, it the catholic church church was really worth its salt, they would
get up and give away everything they have - The Shoes of the Fisherman scenario.
What you are looking at the Shoes of the Fisherman scenario !"
"We have to be willing to respond."

I am certainly expecting we will hear more debate from Sheehan and others on this big topic.

As the debate develops, we will get a better idea what ACTION is required. Let's see what people will embrace and lead change.

Fasten your seatbelts !

Daniel Sheehan Speaking at Boston University School of Theology

To skip to discussion of worldviews, start at about ~33:00 minutes

From Sheehan's : http://worldfutureinstitutelab.org/

I totally agree more open and public discussion is need which hopefully gathers unstoppable momentum at some point.

I recently attended a local meeting of 38 degrees, a major campaign organisation in the UK. These people were from all walks of life, young and old as well as political backgrounds. Whilst a few of the older members had some knowledge of illuminati and Cabal the majority were still focused on getting more people to vote and that anyone that didn't vote should not have a say ( Government propaganda )

I explained my view on why I did not vote - voting effectively gives tacit support to the very system people were trying to change - silence from the group. However they all agreed education and awareness were vital but wanted to avoid reference to the Elites or controlling Bankers. So yes education is definately needed across the board, where exposing the deception and ET is not avoided or ridiculed but rather seen as being in vogue.

...However they all agreed education and awareness were vital but wanted to avoid reference to the Elites or controlling Bankers. So yes education is definately needed across the board, where exposing the deception and ET is not avoided or ridiculed but rather seen as being in vogue.

Do you think the number (or percentage) of people who are awake and aware is noticeably higher than 1-2 years ago?

I think that material like that from Daniel Sheehan and Simon Parkes, can play a very useful role in waking people up.

But how can we get new people to actually listen to this material with an open mind?

Yes I think more people are becoming accustomed to the idea that something is amiss so they are more inclined to believe the existence of a hidden Government and agenda than they were than a few years ago; although many still struggle with the existence of ET on our planet.

Awareness and knowledge is our biggest weapon but many still say, "does it matter because we cannot do much about the way things are".

The Elites understand human weakness very well - ignorance, laziness, complacency and lack of will to step forward and do something about it' we are creatures of habit that do not like change. However people will let others do something and follow a charismatic leader.

Getting large numbers of people to listen is difficult because the Elites have everything stitched up pretty well so awakened people have to play their part and do what they can bit by bit, person by person. Technically speaking with the multiplying effect it shouldn't be taking as long as it has so something is getting in the way - maybe psy-ops and mind control technology. Perhaps the masses are easily influenced or distracted by a dose of mind control, whereas truly awakened people find the will power to carryon, the net effect is very slow change.

38 degrees has millions of members in UK so I was thinking they could be a vehicle for raising awareness and education. I will test the water a little more at the next local meeting - I could suggest inviting Simon Parkes. I've contacted him before about a local presentation but he did not reply, although on my part I should have chased him up and been more persistent.

38 degrees has millions of members in UK so I was thinking they could be a vehicle for raising awareness and education. I will test the water a little more at the next local meeting - I could suggest inviting Simon Parkes. I've contacted him before about a local presentation but he did not reply, although on my part I should have chased him up and been more persistent.

There was some brief chat on one of the other threads about the idea of forming a discussion group

withing SP's realm to discuss some of these matters. (The main theme might be to discuss what education will

be needed in an "A.D." After-Disclosure world - along the lines of THIS thread.)

Do you think that is something that could be useful? Might you want to participate?

In theory, you might get a stronger response from Simon, if you said you were part of a group

If we did form such a group, we could have some discussion of Daniel Sheehan's lectures,

which are loaded with historical facts and other useful content

If anyone else reading here is interested in taking part,

please post, or send me a message

=== ===

Here's Johann Rupert of South Africa (a guy whom I have met decades ago) talking about the risk of revolution

Billionaire Worried by AI and Unemployment, Says Wealth Gap Will Lead to Social Warfare

... and here's someone who talks about Rupert's opinions

Billionaire Warns Of Bloody Revolution

Are DEBT and TAXES necessary ?

Some say: NO !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrFvwdtP_t4

Some say they are necessary:

For a smart, well-connected guy I find it hard to believe that Mr. Armstrong doesn't understand why government debt and taxes are necessary. He says they aren't necessary because payments are electronic now (as opposed to needing actual physical gold or silver to settle payments). The interest on the debt which is paid for with taxes is the mechanism that provides value to the fiat currency. Since everyone must pay taxes and those taxes must be paid in the fiat currency it creates demand for an un-backed paper (or electronic) currency where none would otherwise exist. Its very insidious and is tantamount to slavery. Without the debt/taxation mechanism hyper-inflation would occur very rapidly.
Maybe not, Ryan.
Gold pays no interest, in fact it costs money to store it.
Yet people are willing to hold Gold, and claims (like etfs) upon it

if you just cancelled debt and taxes it would likely create chaos because people would abuse the situation.

I think a good starting point would be to introduce some of the hidden technologies like zero-point energy which would enable people to become more self sufficient and start to break the ties with corrupt Governments and Corporations who control all life essential needs. Governments and Corporations would be forced to shrink their establishments and focus on things that mattered to the people.

However, I doubt this will happen without some sort of uphevil.

Alex Jones main job is to point fingers AWAY FROM Zionist Israel.

... so it is no surprise he has come up with THIS

Vatican Communist Coup Confirmed

Published on Jul 10, 2015

Alex Jones breaks down how the Pope is a part of the globalist plan to destroy the world.

Read more: POPE CALLS FOR NEW WORLD ORDER - http://www.infowars.com/pope-calls-for-new-world-order/

Jubilee_zps39fgblts.jpg

A Debt Jubilee: How can it be done fairly ?

JOIN the discussion : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20153

" one of the most interesting conversations ever on F2B"

Ep. 276 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Daniel Sheehan UFO Attorney LIVE on air

Published on Jul 17, 2015

Daniel Sheehan is back with us and we cover the latest news about the Pope's visit to the US...and in one of the most interesting conversations ever on F2B we discuss his definition of a conspiracy and how it applies to his work over the years with Washington DC, the Supreme Court and UFO disclosure.

http://benjaminfulford.net/2015/07/20/the-cabal-is-being-systematically-dismantled-so-%E2%80%9Cjust-watch-as-it-unfolds%E2%80%9D-pentagon-says/#comment-318435

To: ben at hotmail.com

Subject: The Vatican

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 20:42:23 -0700

Hi Ben,

Interesting (as almost always) report this week. Ok, ok, I’ll put my pitchfork away for a bit…

I’m wondering how on Earth the Vatican can possibly be the good guys?

Here’s a post about the Vatican:

This is getting more and more fishy. The Vatican??? Good guys..The child molesting and sacrificing, undercover Babylonian Baal worshippers, thieves of knowledge, destroyers of ancient wisdom, with centuries of blood and crime on their hands….good guys????

Ben..is that really you??

Comment by laerve on July 21, 2015 @ 9:42 am

Can you kindly let us know how the Vatican possibly be part of the good guys?

~XXXX

Hi XXXX,
The Vatican has been undergoing a purge. Evil Pope Maledict was removed, thousands of pedophile priests were fired, the Vatican bank was cleaned up and made transparent.
They are not perfect and I am not Catholic but I believe under Francis they now support a jubilee, a massive campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction and the release of suppressed technology. They have also started a truth and reconciliation committee.
The Khazarian mafia and their slaves in Washington DC by contrast have been spreading plague germs (ebola, MERS etc), setting off nuclear bombs and trying to start World War 3 in order to enslave humanity.
In any case, the Vatican is only part of an alliance that includes the Chinese, the Russians, the EU, the BRICS, the British and more.
Benjamin Fulford 古歩道ベンジャミン 090-3439-5558

The Vatican has been undergoing a purge. Evil Pope Maledict was removed, thousands of pedophile priests were fired, the Vatican bank was cleaned up and made transparent.

They are not perfect and I am not Catholic but I believe under Francis they now support a jubilee, a massive campaign to end poverty....

That is completely consistent with what Daniel Sheehan is saying

Suddenly so much love for the Jesuits :) Sheehan has do be one as well. I'm suspicious.

Don't hestitate to be suspicious, I think it is healthy (I am too)

But I also recommend you study Sheehan's background, and maybe listen to some of his lectures:

Romero Institute's website : on YouTube - and the GEI thread on Sheehan's JFK Lectures:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19542

I think it will be hard to be unimpressed by his knowledge and integrity.

Of course, he may be wholly a good guy, and smart as he is, he may have been fooled.

But I do also think that there is massive misinformation regarding the Pope and his true motivations.

If he truly plans to make ET Disclosure (in September) and announce a Debt Jubillee (in December),

there are many, many powerful people who will feel threatened by this, and they may be working hard

to discredit Pope Francis before he does these things,

Yes, agreed. However there is a big IF there. What all of them (Keenans, Fulfords, Sinos, Cobras, Coreys, Wilcocks etc. etc. etc.) have in common, is postdated checks.

They all talk a bunch of stories that cannot stand up to scrutiny or be verified. It's like a DDOS attack on peoples minds.

The real question is, what is it that the puppet masters of all these minion fairy tellers DON'T want people to see? What they DON'T want people to think about and understand.

Basically the entire alternative community is hijacked by these (wilfully, or not) programmed robots. It's all connected, and it's all gravitating towards a globalist equivalent of a peace and love movement. There is always someone at the top of anything global, or continental for that matter, and it's always the people that will be pulling the strings in the end that advocate it, or are having less intelligent people doing it for them. Sheehan has his blend of the same concept as well, not surprising to me.

There are people mentioned earlier in (I think it was this thread) that market the OPPT and Sino-bullshit in a completely mindless way. Thinking of Cary Ellis and Kami Bowman. These are connected to Mel V and her CCN network, (most likely) funded and set up to promote Sasha Stone and his flavour of globalism, New Earth Nation. Who in their turn are connected to the UN and it goes on and on and on. Yes, Brian Kelly is there as well. These are just some examples, there are many others.

Are these people just plainly stupid, or do they know what they are doing? Time will tell.

The only ones that can save us is our selves. The main business of the fairy tellers seems to keep us from doing just that.

"Sheehan has his blend of the same concept as well, not surprising to me...."

Yes, but unlike the others:

+ he is an insider himself (at least inside the Jesuit organisation), not relying on others

+ he has worked with people like John Mack, who have deep knowledge of ETs

+ he knows his history

+ he has a deep knowledge of the law, perhaps even more that some Supreme Court justices

+ his track record in winning legal cases (on the "right side") is incredible

+ he is courageous (or at least seems so, does it mean he is "protected" somehow?)

"Are these people just plainly stupid, or do they know what they are doing?"

Maybe this can answer your question:

At a minimum, they are lazy, and do not do any proper research on ANY of the ideas they promote.

(Whereas, I do! I think both "heart" and "head" must be employed, if you want to be truly discerning.

I learned this habit at Harvard college, and also in serious professional positions that I have had.

Apart from Sheehan ...and Dolan? .., there's almost no one in the field whose credential impress me.)

Maybe this can answer your question:

Yes, I know of Lisa H and Brian K :)

I respect your position. What I try to do is to understand the big picture. Perceptions are managed on a grand scale, by who? Very hard to understand since those doing it have the means and apparently the desire to keep in the background.

As far as getting a better understanding of what is going on, the only viable method at hand seems to be reverse engineering, of sorts. One can discern something about what motivates the op (if we call it like that) by looking at the world. How it looks now and what history has to say.

Control and power has to come very high up on the list. The energy of ego, selfishness or extended selfishness to the small group benefitting from the control.

One very important aspect of the situation is that considering the level of consciousness the majority of people on the planet are in at the moment, they are basically getting what they ask for, or deserve. A large part of the responsibility has to be taken individually by the people on the planet, one could say the collective consciousness facilitates authoritarian materialistic structures of domination and control. On the other hand, they are at the same time bombarded by low frequency energy by these controllers that lowers their vibration even further.

Anyone wanting to make changes for the better really need to understand the issues at hand first. The real issues are not lack of funds, nor that a group of psychopathic individuals are trying to turn humanity into mindless robots or domestic pets. The real issue is that as long as the people decide to reside in very low frequencies and vibrations of ego, basically materialism, this is what they will get.

So basically we (people of the earth) get what we ask for. The change has to do with helping people to change their desires from ego-based materialism into higher vibrations of spiritual existence. That is the greatest challenge. It is of course also the greatest threat to the matrix of domination and control.

Personally, I have a hard time to see how this can happen. Free will is perhaps the most fundamental principle in creation and if people by free will choose to be slaves, slaves they will be.

On the positive side is that the magnitude of power between lower vibrations and higher differ a lot. So even a small handfull of people starting to vibrate at higher frequencies will influence many many others. Dr. David Hawkins discussed that, here is one page. Check maybe 1/3 down under the heading Interesting Facts as an illustration of this.

Exposing the system of domination and control will help some, others will happily and willingly take part in the slave program, as long as the can watch reality TV in their cells. Exposure is important but it needs to be combined with programs that help people to empower themselves, to rise their vibration and gradually wake up to who they really are - immensely powerful individuals.

Looking at what is communicated on the net in that light, very very few people are doing it. Well, that is my subjective perspective at least :)

"Perceptions are managed on a grand scale, by who?"

One of the GEI posters has a long-running thread on the World's power structure:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19173

Unfortunately, there remain far more questions than answers.

"Control and power has to come very high up on the list. The energy of ego, selfishness or extended selfishness to the small group benefitting from the control.

One very important aspect of the situation is that considering the level of consciousness the majority of people on the planet are in at the moment, they are basically getting what they ask for, or deserve."

That sounds a bit like the Iluminati / NWO claim that they have "Consent of the people".

How can you have consent when people are routinely deceived and lied to?

For instance, they do not have my consent, so how can they claim it? How much risk do we-few who are Awake and Aware have to take on ourselves, to begin to change things? Many have already given their lives to make meaningful change (JFK, a subject of Sheehan's lectures is only one example.)

Do all A&A people have to risk their lives to demonstrate we are not giving consent, and that we are not getting what "we ask for, or deserve"?

One important but less risky way we can begin to shift things, is by telling the Truth as clearly as possible... And seeking it, where we are still confused about what the Truth might be. This the role of GEI.

Another way, right now, might be in the political arena where we can actively (and aggressively?) support those who are running against JEB Bush and Hillary Clinton. These two shop-worn politicians are the obvious selection of the elites, and by REJECTING THE SELECTION in both parties, there is some real possibility that we will be granted some real choice in the Presidential Election of 2016. Getting rid of both of these toxic candidates could be an important first step towards real freedom.