A-Core : "Here's what I can do" & the ACT Mission

A-Core : "Here's what I can do" & the ACT Mission

VIDEO :

ACT is a cooperative, organically growing concept, without directors
- just people offering friendly suggestions to each other. When people are ready,

any A.C. member can prepare his/her own "Here's what I can do" type statement.

With these, they stipulate what they think they can achieve, and ask others if they want to help...

=========================================================================

Okay, so that's the basic concept. Now how about an Example?

To kick things off, here's my own statement (see also Short form, in post #2)

- How much of this have I achieved ?? This website is the evidence.

Example of a "What I can do" Statement :
DrBubb's "What I can do" : 8/27/2014 version
==============================
1 )
I can set up a new section within my own GEI chatboard, which I can call the "Awakening Core", "A-Core", or something similar, and it give it both Public and Private sections. I can do that now, within a few days. If interest develops, postings will grow as people learn about it, start reading it, and post more material. For example, the conversation we are having now via emails, can be duplicated there. ( I would do that in a "Private" section, protected by passwords - which Google and other search engines cannot get into! You would have to join GEI to read it, and to post on it.) There would also be a "Public" section, which anybody can read. And it is important to have that too, so those who are interested, can see what is going on, and learn about the Awakening Core. To make it easier to find, I would probably buy the Domain Name "Awakening Core.com", and use it as a Landing Page, giving links into the public and private sections of the AC Forum, and telling people the intended Mission, and how they can join..
2 )
Longer term, I would intend to spin AC off into a separate stand-alone Forum.
That would come later, when posts and membership grow, and the new section has the ability to cover its hosting and maintenance costs. Those folks who are put off by discussions about Investing, and Gold, and some of the political chat, would then not have to see those on the new site. And it would have its own banners and "branding". I expect it will be at least 6 months, before I would consider the split, probably longer. An important factor would be finding people will to commit to being moderators, and assist with the maintenance of the site. My hands are nearly full already with GEI, and I do not have the "bandwidth" to manage two separate websites on my own. Please let me know if you are willing to help on either the GEI, or AC side, or both.
3 )
The Wiz-Council/TBN effort is intended to be more, much more, than just a chatboard.
(Having said that, my own energy might be most heavily focused on the chatboard part. What's that old saying?: "When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail." Forums are my hammer - the tool that rests comfortably in my hand. Other people have other skills. There will be room, I think, for anyone who wants to get involved in a positive way.)
Longer term, I could see the Wiz-council-TBN as a much bigger network. Perhaps it would even have local chapters, focused on community issues. And also it may having seminars of its own, focused on topics of interest to AC/WizC members. There would also be interviews with people and topics of interest to members, and probably Skype rooms. The Big Mission would be to form and develop a Core of Awakened people who will take a more activist role in driving an agenda of Awakening. This will all have to happen without heavy direction from a small group of puppet-masters. But rather, from organic and voluntary efforts, of those who share a positive intention to cooperate in awakening the planet, and bringing about positive change.
That's my vision. It may or may not happen that way. It will depend upon people sharing the vision and wanting to work together, so the idea can build enough momentum of its own.
4 )
I think of my initial AC Forum this way: I certainly want to see this effort be open enough to accommodate all sorts of creative ideas. The AC-Forum part, is only to give people an easy means to communicate with each other.

As the idea grows and takes forum, I will encourage people to just jump in where they feel comfortable, and want to help the thing grow.

It is a cooperative, organically growing concept, without directors - just friendly suggestions back and forth.

=====================================

/ OTHER STATEMENTS NEED NOT BE SO LONG... /

But there was so much about the Vision and Method of A-Core that I wanted to convey

When people are ready

...they can prepare just prepare their own "Here's what I can do" type statement (as mine here), and see what people want to help with it.

A possible name for the bigger idea, encompassing the Forum and all the rest, is: Awakening Core Team = "ACT".

Join the Awakening Core Team, and ACT with us !

(SHORT Version of the above)

1 )
I can set up a new section within my own GEI chatboard, which I can call the "Awakening Core", and it give it both Public and Private sections. I can do that now, within a few days. If interest develops, postings will grow as people learn about it, start reading it, and post more material. For example, the conversation we are having now via emails, can be duplicated there... There would also be a "Public" section, which anybody can read. And it is important to have that too, so those who are interested, can see what is going on, and learn about the Awakening Core...
2 )

Longer term, when posts and membership grow, and the new section has the ability to cover its hosting and maintenance costs, I would intend to spin AC off into a separate stand-alone Forum..."

After sending that message out by email, I went and created the AC website and Forums

What can you offer, to Help this community grow??

(Remember: AC is not just Forums, it is a wider community, who share common concerns)

Archived