Sign in to follow this  
frizzers

Daesh, also called "the Islamic State" (ISIS or ISIL)

Not sure if this has already been posted, but in case it hasn't this 45-minute movie is worth watching. It is scary stuff.

From: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94

The Islamic State, a hardline Sunni jihadist group that formerly had ties to al Qaeda, has conquered large swathes of Iraq and Syria.

Previously known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), the group has announced its intention to reestablish the caliphate and has declared its leader, the shadowy Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, as the caliph.

The lightning advances the Islamic State made across Syria and Iraq in June shocked the world. But it's not just the group's military victories that have garnered attention — it's also the pace with which its members have begun to carve out a viable state.

Flush with cash and US weapons seized during its advances in Iraq, the Islamic State's expansion shows no sign of slowing down. In the first week of August alone, Islamic State fighters have taken over new areas in northern Iraq, encroaching on Kurdish territory and sending Christians and other minorities fleeing as reports of massacres emerged.

https://news.vice.com/video/the-islamic-state-full-length

Thanks for posting. All this was going on under cover of the world cup. One wonders what Israel is making of it all.

Rumor has it that, an Israeli is the boss.

Does anyone else find it very odd that Israel has not spoken out against the rise of ISIS

The rise of this group may split the US govt, since some parts seem to back it, and other parts (Obama's people) are against it.

The rise of ISIS may clarify that much of the US govt is now serving Israel rather than the American people

Unfortunately we cannot believe anything our Government or MSM tell us. By thinking the opposite you are more likely to get to the truth. The Cabal & their highly intelligent Reptile friends can easily out think and outwit the masses, although we're catching up bit by bit

Rumor has it that, an Israeli is the boss.

What? Of the IS? Which pernicious rumor is that exactly?

What? Of the IS? Which pernicious rumor is that exactly?

NEWS DIGEST: ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi = Jewish Mossad Agent!

Published on Sunday, 10 August 2014

> source: http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/911-a-false-flag-operations/false-flag-operations/1165-news-digest-isis-leader-al-baghdadi-jewish-mossad-agent

There are loads of rumors, and this could be just more misinfo, or disinfo.

But Israel's reaction to the group has not been "what you would expect", if they are the threat many say they are

Well...I have heard everything now. I wonder what his deputies and followers think of the rumours? I expect Israels international silence on the matter is much the same as the Iraq wars. ie Keep your head down and mouth shut. If and when the time comes the Israel army and Mossad will take care of things. It's that or their existence will end up like the present Iraqi army. It really is the law of the jungle over there. I prefer looking at charts of the Dow/Gold ratio, or UK house prices, if you know what I mean. Japan seems like a peaceful paradise beit with a debt addiction in comparison. Fukushima was rumoured to be a Mossad job, too. By same. I suppose the Uigurs over there in China are also Mossad agents? At the end of the day I just thank my lucky socks I am not in Syria or Iraq right now. Or Israel. Or any place in the middle east.

"I wonder what his deputies and followers think of the rumours?

I expect Israels international silence on the matter is much the same as the Iraq wars. ie Keep your head down and mouth shut..."

Are joking?

when did Israel ever do that?

If they created ISIS, it was for the same reason they (likely) created Hamas - to have a controlled opposition to call their own.

The US does that too, having learned from the Zios... but it often backfires.

(Though the REAL control structure, the one that hides behind the curtains, may be happy with what they are seeing,)

I suppose the US journalist recently beheaded by IS was a false flag orchestrated by Israel too?

Lol!

"I wonder what his deputies and followers think of the rumours?

I expect Israels international silence on the matter is much the same as the Iraq wars. ie Keep your head down and mouth shut..."

Are joking?

when did Israel ever do that? When Saddam Hussein said 'I will let my fire burn half of Israel.

If they created ISIS, it was for the same reason they (likely) created Hamas - to have a controlled opposition to call their own.

The US does that too, having learned from the Zios... but it often backfires.

(Though the REAL control structure, the one that hides behind the curtains, may be happy with what they are seeing,)

I suppose the 'jews' are responsible for WW2, Hitler, the fabrication of the Holocaust, creation of Hamas, ISIS, the Iranian revolution, Malaysian flights, Fukushima nuclear disaster, the economy and me burning my toast this morning. Computer down? The jews did it with Google or facebook. Introduction of the motor car? Jews. Spanish Flu and Ebola? Jews.

I think I see a dangerous pattern develope in your thinking. Perhaps they are reptilian aliens or are related?

For sure there is a lot of crap in the MSM but there is also a lot of crap in the nether world of alternative media. I would order a large bag of salt and sprinkle accordingly.

I suppose the US journalist recently beheaded by IS was a false flag orchestrated by Israel too?

Lol!

That incident was probably fake, according to people who studied it,

and pointed out various anomalous factors.

You need to get more acquainted with Veterans Today, now the largest online news service.

It is doing a much better job of reporting the news than the (increasingly ridiculous) Zio-Corporate controlled news

I suppose the 'jews' are responsible for WW2, Hitler, the fabrication of the Holocaust, creation of Hamas, ISIS, the Iranian revolution, Malaysian flights, Fukushima nuclear disaster, the economy and me burning my toast this morning. Computer down? The jews did it with Google or facebook. Introduction of the motor car? Jews. Spanish Flu and Ebola? Jews.

I think I see a dangerous pattern develope in your thinking. Perhaps they are reptilian aliens or are related?

For sure there is a lot of crap in the MSM but there is also a lot of crap in the nether world of alternative media. I would order a large bag of salt and sprinkle accordingly.

Jake, or is actually Jacob?

You need to do some reading.

The world is beginning to see through the Zionist lies, and you are well behind.

Your life or future or family may be at stake, if you do not get on the Truthful side of Reality.

To open your mind up, you should probably tune into RedIce, and you may want to start with this:

Dennis Wise - Hour 1 - Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told

: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/08/RIR-140818.php

The Zios have way overshot, and some years of pushback against their evil agenda may be at hand.

I would really like to see good Jewish people (and I know so many of them), on the Right side of this battle.

Jake, or is actually Jacob?

You need to do some reading.

The world is beginning to see through the Zionist lies, and you are well behind.

Your life or future or family may be at stake, if you do not get on the Truthful side of Reality.

To open your mind up, you should probably tune into RedIce, and you may want to start with this:

Dennis Wise - Hour 1 - Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told

: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/08/RIR-140818.php

The Zios have way overshot, and some years of pushback against their evil agenda may be at hand.

I would really like to see good Jewish people (and I know so many of them), on the Right side of this battle.

I find the beginning of your post, in particular, exceptionally distasteful. 'Jake' may be my name as much as 'Bubb' is yours, Michael. I wonder if you have ever been a student of History, rather than charts? Didn't think so. You may have gone to Harvard but it is You who needs to do some reading and thinking for yourself rather than relying on revisionist BS which serves to pander to your distaste for Jews (confused with Israeli or Zionists) (I hope) (for your sake). I wasted a few hours of Lithium on the 'greatest story never told' and I'm afraid a lot of it is a history lesson only telling part of the truth...for an agenda. For example the BEF (unmentioned in the film) (and probably unbeknownst to you) was of nowhere near the significance it made out in the film and numbered only one tenth of the fighting force. Hitler was a foolish Commander in Chief and should have listened to his brilliant Generals. So much of the other stuff appeals to jew haters rather than historians. Do you know which college David Irving even went to in Oxford? I do because...well need I go on?

Yes the Zionists are wrong in Israel. And yes Israel was created in an attempt to expiate a sense of guilt.( But to say the gas chambers were to kill Typhus or lice is LUDICROUS). And they may well see to their own demise. Henry Kissinger said within 10 years.

So tell me more about the 'truthful side of reality' IF and only if you have studied it. Does it include aliens and reptiles though? Rightho! Fruitbat shite FFS!!!!!!!

That incident was probably fake, according to people who studied it,

and pointed out various anomalous factors.

You need to get more acquainted with Veterans Today, now the largest online news service.

It is doing a much better job of reporting the news than the (increasingly ridiculous) Zio-Corporate controlled news

Ah! Veterans today. Is that the old Bob Duff (by name or nature?) diatribe.

So tell me how goes that war in the Pacific, with the reptiles? How can you be serious?

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/beheadedcprdoll.html

Foley Beheading done with CPR DOLL

IMAGE (click to see)

Isis beheading a psy op - I waited to say anything about this because the Nick Berg video was fake. And this beheading is fake too, COUNT ON IT. The man doing the beheading is speaking with a British accent.

That means no journalist lost his head and it is all a show. The related article is linked above, and this would explain why Britian says viewing the video is a terrorist act, because it is FREAKING FAKE. No kidding, British police say watching the video is an act of terrorism and you want to know why? Because it is FAKE AS FRUIT LOOPS.

1. Foley is smiling in parts of the video.

2. The beheader has a British accent.

3. No blood comes out when the beheading starts.

4. It then cuts, and you do not actually get to see the beheading.

5. When the video returns, you see a headless body.

Bottom line, THERE IS NO BEHEADING VIDEO and that is exactly why, in Britain, trying to watch the video is a "terrorist act". The video is such a terrible fake those who fronted it are terrified of having people watch it. They just want you to believe, while never having seen it.

You can watch this HERE, and you can ignore the gore warning, there really is no blood when the beheading starts and it just cuts to an obvious fake, with a perfectly clean cut head sitting on the body with a little fake blood and no spatters on the sand anywhere.

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/08/20/presstv-white-house-confirms-us-journalist-beheaded-by-isil/

FYI: Peter Eyre Skyped me the following message last night:

“I believe the so-called beheading of James Foley is yet another false flag…..it obviously was not carried out in the open air as portrayed and the recorded voices of the two guys clearly is studio-crystal clear………..this is not genuine and used to arouse some intervention by the US…….ISIS is operated, funded and armed by the US and Saudi and other intel agencies.”

http://x22report.com/daily-alerts/

8.20.14 - War Propaganda: Supposed ISIS Beheading Of American Journalist – Pretext for Military Intervention in Syria?

Take a look at this picture. When you take a closer look, the bone structure and facial features don’t match. But one thing really stands out. There is no birth mark next to the nose above the upper lip. Every time the video operator does a closeup it is always from the opposite side. This is the another false flag event to get into Syria and to start the war. What do you think? Express your views on The People.

james_foley_beheading.jpg

http://www.globalresearch.ca/war-propaganda-supposed-isis-beheading-of-american-journalist-pretext-for-military-intervention-in-syria/5396624

War Propaganda: Supposed ISIS Beheading Of American Journalist – Pretext for Military Intervention in Syria?

Stoking popular outrage and setting the stage for Syrian intervention

Watched the ISIS beheading video, too. Found it here:

http://cyberwarzone.com/leaked-video-isis-beheading-american-photo-journalist/

To me, it also seems to be a fake. It is being discussed here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2e14iy/possibly_a_fake_isis_beheading_american/

, Comment by lamare on August 21, 2014 @ 6:28 am

And it seems the Chinese channel CCTV is not convinced the ISIS beheading video is real, too:

“Islamic State militants have posted a video, *purportedly* showing the beheading of US journalist James Foley. In the video titled “A Message To America,” Foley, who is clearly under duress, gives a message to his family and links his imminent death to the US airstrikes against IS in Iraq.”

Comment by lamare on August 21, 2014 @ 6:36 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-20/its-official-we-are-all-terrorists-now

It's Official: "We Are All Terrorists Now"

On the heels of the gruesome and disgraceful ISIS clip of the beheading of American journalist James Foley, The UK's Scotland Yard, according to The Guardian, warned the public that

"viewing, downloading or disseminating the video within the UK might constitute a criminal offence under terrorism legislation."

In other words

'if you watch terrorism, you're also a terrorist'.

......the definitive chart of identfying terrorists...

Terrorist-chart.jpg

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/08/20/presstv-white-house-confirms-us-journalist-beheaded-by-isil/

FYI: Peter Eyre Skyped me the following message last night:

“I believe the so-called beheading of James Foley is yet another false flag…..it obviously was not carried out in the open air as portrayed and the recorded voices of the two guys clearly is studio-crystal clear………..this is not genuine and used to arouse some intervention by the US…….ISIS is operated, funded and armed by the US and Saudi and other intel agencies.”

Who benefits?

There's a photo in the SCMP today, which a man-in-black clothing, holding a knife at the throat

of a man in orange clothing. The story says it is Foley. And they report it as genuine.

It also said that no Amercan had been killed this way since 2011 (was it?)

My main thought was: Who benefits from this?

If it is genuine, how would ISIS benefit? No easy answers come that way.

It it is NOT genuine, a number of answers come out.

This leads me to think it is probably not genuine.

(I do hope more readers will develop this kind of thought process, and we can begin to discuss

these matters at this more complex level of analysis. Rather than just reacting at the emotional level.)

So I now put it to those (Jake?) who think these photo and videos are genuine:

Who is benefiting? Why are they doing this?

There may be answers I haven't thought of - This is a genuine question

I find the beginning of your post, in particular, exceptionally distasteful. 'Jake' may be my name as much as 'Bubb' is yours, Michael. I wonder if you have ever been a student of History, rather than charts? Didn't think so....

Yes the Zionists are wrong in Israel. And yes Israel was created in an attempt to expiate a sense of guilt.( But to say the gas chambers were to kill Typhus or lice is LUDICROUS). And they may well see to their own demise. Henry Kissinger said within 10 years.

So tell me more about the 'truthful side of reality' IF and only if you have studied it. Does it include aliens and reptiles though? Rightho! Fruitbat shite FFS!!!!!!!

(I won't react to the personal stuff.)

Once again, I want to see GEI move beyond the programmed responses that the MSM is aiming for.

I haven't watch the whole series of 25-27 videos on Hitler yet. I am less than 10 so far.

I can see problems, gaps, etc in the videos, and have various question about it.

In fact, what I have seen so far seems one-sided. But it is a side of the story that I had not seen before.

BTW, I think there are some very big flaws in the Zionist argument that so many Jews were lost in death camps.

I welcome the day, that a decent two-way open debate can be had about it. I do not think GEI is the place to have it

This guy LOOKS crazy, but he does speak some good sense

"Ferguson and the Behead-ings are characiture (emotional) news items"